Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) (47310 Views)

Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) / Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by thawgy(m): 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
VellyG:

You are underestimating INNOSON'S capability. Those cars a fully manufactured in Nigeria . if u think am wrong then visit his assembly plant.
you just said it all.. Assembly plant, was the engine built in Nigeria?, the body parts e.t.c
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Fixryte(m): 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:
I still don't trust these products going by the antecedents of easterners at producing most things with low standard materials. I won't be surprised if these cars pack up in maximum of 2years. Its better to stick to foreign cars that we've tested and trusted. There are other ways to grow the economy than put Nigerian lives at risk all because an Igbo man is desperate to make money. The senate needs to ban innoson for now undecided undecided

oni iranu
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by mightyhaze: 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
Schematics:
Innoson machines will be the next big thing in Africa..

#AnambraMade
w
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Pres1: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:
I still don't trust these products going by the antecedents of easterners at producing most things with low standard materials. I won't be surprised if these cars pack up in maximum of 2years. Its better to stick to foreign cars that we've tested and trusted. There are other ways to grow the economy than put Nigerian lives at risk all because an Igbo man is desperate to make money. The senate needs to ban innoson for now undecided undecided
Am sorry to say bro, you really sound like someone who does not want the growth of this country at allllll.

The Foreign cars you have so much trust in all started just like Innoson, from somewhere. The time has come for us as a nation to move forward, CHANGE is non-negotiable. The earlier we learn to trust and support our own the better for all of us.

It should not matter at all which section of the country is championing this course, it should instead serve as a wake up call to everyone to put in his or her quota to the growth of our economy which is very key to our survival as a nation. The time's ripe for us all to say NO! to the vested interests who wants to keep running the Nigerian like its their private businesses.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by chidinwachukwu(m): 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
This a good development

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by stinechykee: 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:
Chei eyaa Yorubas you people will be consumed in hatred while we Igbo keep excelling and progressing in anything we do.You see why we Igbo Jews and Yorubas are not meant to be together in this dilapited zoo country call Nigeria
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by iamord(m): 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
millionaireman:
Not a big citing, anyhow. Innoson Motors are a common site in Ghana and other W.African countries.

A good product sells itself.

One day in my German auto, I did more than 200 Km chasing Innoson Mini Bus. It was like chasing a Japanese Hiace Bus.
Common site in ghana and other West African nations Lol pls take it easy with you lies. Not every one is ignorant

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by vindisick: 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:
so this is how much you hate igbo people? and tomorrow you will be shouting one nigeria
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by borngenius(m): 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
I'm not easily impressed, but I must give it to them. I'm wowed. Kudos also to this present administration for supporting and encouraging indigenous products. I SEE US GOING HIGHER. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
CastedDude:
this is good for the economy...but Ben Murray Bruce why is that ur common sense arrived only wen the opposition entered power...where was ur brain during Jonathan/Dame's regime?

Hypocritical Wiseman

Maybe u just got to know who ben Bruce was in this administration.

Have u forgotten it was GeJ's automobile policy that gave ivm a voice in naija?

Bruce has always been a true patriot.
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by RickyTan: 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
akinyeleaa:

I think what needs to be done is for the FG to ensure quality is guaranteed and not to ban. The SON and other relevant agencies can ensure this
U sound tribalistic, this is about Nigeria not Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba

Brother Akinyeleaa - May God bless you and yours. See South Korea with no natural resource that was poorer than Nigeria in the 1960's wants to flood Nigeria with their junk today? Nigeria must grow its manufacturing base at all costs. Broke China from the 1980's did the same.

The narrow- minded tribalistic idiots will all fail in the end.

We must reduce corruption and increase our manufacturing.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by isblog(m): 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:

Even the BMW, MERCEDES BENZ, TOYOTA, FORD et al cars which we crave for started from somewhere and over the years became what u have now... It is still good to encourage innoson. Mind you, when innoson motors realizes that the people have decided to patronize its products, it will do all to keep the market going... Let us stay positive about this and move Naija forward

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by suteco16: 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=joborskill post=42944123]I still don't trust these products going by the antecedents of easterners at producing most things with low standard materials. I won't be surprised if these cars pack up in maximum of 2years. Its better to stick to foreign cars that we've tested and trusted. There are other ways to grow the economy than put Nigerian lives at risk all because an Igbo man is desperate to make money. The senate needs to ban innoson for now undecided undecided[/quot. The journey of ten thousand miles begin with a step.
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by cosmicrayboi(m): 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
na ben get am, who else
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Tycoflu(m): 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
Wow! Nice one Inno nwa amama. Kudos to Bruce. We need more patronage from government officials. As for the fool saying IVM is not tested in terms of quality, he did it with okada and I strongly believe he will achieve same fate with the car while you die in poverty and hatred.
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by cecegorz(m): 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:

A poor man's trust is never needed when money matters are discussed grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by isblog(m): 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
akinyeleaa:

I think what needs to be done is for the FG to ensure quality is guaranteed and not to ban. The SON and other relevant agencies can ensure this
U sound tribalistic, this is about Nigeria not Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba

Well said... Good brain

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by PraiseGyps(f): 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
Lol

PoliticalThuG:
Fine
cars from east.. Na only obe ewedu and amala yoruba sabi produce cheesy

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:

Why has nigerians refused to see something good from the east?

Why would dey ban innoson? Becos, it is not owned by dangote or adenuga?

When igbos cry that people like u always find every possible means to marginalise dem, u call them all sorts of names.
Well, this is story for another day.

Btw, all security operatives in anambra and all traditional rulers in anambra and most government ooficial in anambra has been using IVM since the time of peter obi. Do the maths, it has been over two years now, all of them are still good and still running.

Why the hate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by realjoker(m): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
VellyG:

You are underestimating INNOSON'S capability. Those cars a fully manufactured in Nigeria . if u think am wrong then visit his assembly plant.
I am not underestimating them, but i have to live to reality innosson migth be an indegienous company but it those not change the fact that we are a mere car assembler and not a producer.
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Philadelphia: 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=TyrantInAsoRock post=42946050][/quote]

You mat think you are funny but you just insulted yourself.
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Mistaarhlohki(m): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:

Myopic nigerian, what have u produced or how have u helped to develop Nigeria in your own way..

#shame
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by donvat1(m): 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:
. u r notin bt a dullard because ur brain is aimless n hv no creative mind.
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Prinzemel(m): 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:
I know you wished you were from the east, sorry though from inception the wise men had always been from the east.
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by ChristineC: 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:
How about a hot cup of STFU?
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
joborskill:

Witch spotted
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Oboy101: 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
Great
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by stinechykee: 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
wristbangle:

U are just promoting hate and tribalism. With this your comment, SW people may not patronise the car.

Anyway as a yoruba guy, I still prefer Innoson to all these chinese/korean/Indians automobiles.

Just like the way some other tribe prefer GLO to other networks.
We Igbo Jews don't give a shit wether if you Yoruba and ewodu eater tribe call Yoruba patronise made in Biafra product or not because we Igbo Jews don't notice wether if yiu Yorubas exist in this planet
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by bigtt76(f): 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
It was there then (remember during the fuel subsidy strike his infamous Ben Bruce Plan) just that now he's in the circle of choppers... He must be seen making noise grin

CastedDude:
this is good for the economy...but Ben Murray Bruce why is that ur common sense arrived only wen the opposition entered power...where was ur brain during Jonathan/Dame's regime?

Hypocritical Wiseman
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by Greeninho: 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
hajjaumme:
Gr8t .... Is gud
Re: Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) by rexzqcom(m): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nice. Gonna get me one of that slick four doors truck.
Will be home in the summer. Baddest. Innon motors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking Photos From The Accident In Abuja This Morning / Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked / See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.