Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It (7879 Views)

Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating / "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police / Driver Rapes Student Of College Of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
'Algerian sex attacker shouted "Inshallah" - if Allah wills it - as he raped a 25-year-old German student - then asked her if she had enjoyed it'

The 37-year-old Algerian man is on trial in Hannover, accused of rape
His victim, 25, said he shouted 'if Allah wills it' during her horrific ordeal
She told the court that her attacker asked her afterwards if it was 'good'
He denies rape but prosecutors say DNA evidence links him to the crime
By COREY CHARLTON FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 14:30, 10 February 2016 | UPDATED: 15:12, 10 February 2016

An Algerian man who almost killed his 25-year-old student victim shouted out 'if Allah wills it' in Arabic as he raped her in a darkened alley, a court has heard.

The man, identified only by his first name Rheda, is accused of following the student as she walked home from a nightclub at 5am in Hannover, Germany.

Afterwards, with his victim badly beaten, he is alleged to have climbed off her and asked her if she enjoyed it.
After the attack had ended, the Algerian man allegedly asked his victim if she had 'enjoyed it', the court heard

After the attack had ended, the Algerian man allegedly asked his victim if she had 'enjoyed it', the court heard
The woman was attacked while walking home from a nightclub about 5am in Hannover (pictured), Germany

The woman was attacked while walking home from a nightclub about 5am in Hannover (pictured), Germany
The shocking details were revealed at the trial of the 37-year-old asylum seeker from Algeria who has denied rape. Prosecutors say DNA evidence links him to the crime.

The young woman, identified only by her first name Lara, said it was the worst moment of her life when she was attacked.

She said: 'He asked me in broken German if I had [the] time. Before I could reply he then grabbed me by the arm and pulled me down an alleyway.

'He told me "I need sex". I opened my mouth to scream but he put his hand over my mouth. I had a pepper spray, and I tried to spray it at him but he grabbed it off me, and used it on me instead.

'Then he threw me onto the ground, and tried to pull off my trousers but he couldn't do it. Then he started screaming at me to get undressed.'
She told the court she had tried to win time by begging him to leave her alone and hoped that someone would come past.

Nobody did, and when she tried to scream again he started beating her in the face and he sprayed the pepper spray on her face again.
He had banged her head on the ground repeatedly until she was almost unconscious, and she thought she was going to die.

She said: 'He put his hand over my mouth and closed my nose, and I thought I was going to suffocate. I then indicated to him that I had given in, and would do what he wanted if he let me breathe.'

He then raped her and she said that throughout he was talking to himself, shouting 'Inshallah' - which is Arabic for 'if Allah wills it'.

She said: 'Afterwards he asked me if it was good, and if I had enjoyed it.'

Her voice then broke as she added: 'I never would have thought something like that could happen to me. I just couldn't comprehend it. I thought I was going to die.'

She identified her alleged attacker in court. He denies rape.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3440601/Algerian-sex-attacker-shouted-Inshallah-Allah-wills-raped-25-year-old-German-student-asked-enjoyed-it.html#ixzz40FJJXJAo

1 Share

Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by hungryboy(m): 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
This is some funny shi.t,
But that's a wrong term for the situation he was in,

he is supposed to be shouting,
if my dick wills it

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by takuradua: 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
Doveda daretodiffer.
Germany should deport all these savages asap or they risk losing their country
Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by apeda73(m): 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
How can a man be having sex with u and shouting insha Allah.it is two different thing that can not go together.meaning if God will.so it a lie.
Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by vikacydevato(m): 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
Why rape a girl when there are so many out there that can give you for free.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by jcross19: 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
apeda73:
How can a man be having sex with u and shouting insha Allah.it is two different thing that can not go together.meaning if God will.so it a lie.
oh I see it seems you are one of the terrorists who knows every word they speak for every action they are perpetrating oh I see. that german chancellor will be remember for the evil she has invited to the country soon the way the are remembering adulf hitler for the bad name.

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by kimond101: 7:18am On Feb 16, 2016
Rape is forbidden in Islam. If someone says in sha Allah while raping a woman and claims to be following the teachings of Islam then I think the person is sick in the head.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by iameugene(m): 9:31am On Feb 16, 2016
Its either this op is stup!d, lying or the person that raped isnt a muslim but tried to say what muslim ppl say, cause i see no sense wen ur saying isha allah in that situation, doesnt even goes along... F00lish ppl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by Annunaki(m): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
kimond101:
Rape is forbidden in Islam. If someone says in sha Allah while raping a woman and claims to be following the teachings of Islam then I think the person is sick in the head.

Stop talking rubbish, even islam's best example, mohamed was a serial rapist and he also encouraged his companions to rape sex slaves.

17 Likes

Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by kimond101: 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
Annunaki:

Stop talking rubbish, even islam's best example, mohamed was a serial rapist and he also encouraged his companions to rape sex slaves.

Educate your ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by Annunaki(m): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
kimond101:

Educate your ignorance.

It's all there in your quoran and sahih hadiths, you are the one who needs some education about your religion.

12 Likes

Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by sanandreas(m): 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
Germany made a mistake by accepting these Muslims. Merkel did not think twice. Give them an inch, they take a yard.

9 Likes

Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by kimond101: 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
Annunaki:

It's all there in your quoran and sahih hadiths, you are the one who needs some education about your religion.

Mr man, don't mention me again until you educate your ignorance.
Read a Quran and stop spilling rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by BUSHHUNTER: 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
What is your gain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by BUSHHUNTER: 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
Op What is your gain?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by Annunaki(m): 6:07am On Feb 17, 2016
kimond101:

Mr man, don't mention me again until you educate your ignorance.
Read a Quran and stop spilling rubbish.

I have read the quoran and there are instructions on raping sex slaves there. tongue

13 Likes

Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by jordyspices: 7:14am On Feb 17, 2016
Na wah oh
Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by tiger28: 10:53am On Feb 17, 2016
apeda73:
So why do terrorists say Allah akbar before blowing themselves up and killing innocent lives??You are a fool!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by tiger28: 10:55am On Feb 17, 2016
kimond101:

Educate your ignorance.
he is soooo right though. And it is FACTUALLY recorded in the Quran.

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
hungryboy:

This is some funny shi.t,

But that's a wrong term for the situation he was in,

he is supposed to be shouting,

if my dick wills it

Maybe they have to say it to silence their consciences. undecided
Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by Annunaki(m): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Maybe they have to say it to silence their consciences. undecided

Islamist believe it is a religious obligation for them to humiliate and rape non muslim women. Didn't you read about the isis guy that prays before and after raping his sex slave.

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by Nina4u(f): 4:35am On Feb 18, 2016
Quran maintains that men have an advantage over the women (Q. 2:228). It not only denies the women's equal right to their inheritance (Q. 4:11-12), it also regards them as imbeciles and decrees that their witness is not admissible in the court (Q. 2:282).

This means that a woman who is raped cannot accuse her rapist unless she can produce a male witness. Muhammad allowed the Muslims to marry up to four wives and gave them license to sleep with their slave maids and as many “captive” women as they may have (Q. 4:3). He himself did just that.
This is why anytime a Muslim army subdues another nation, they call them kafir and allow themselves to rape their women. Pakistani soldiers raped up to 250,000 Bangali women in 1971 after they massacred 3,000,000 unarmed civilians when their religious leader decreed that Bangladeshis are unislamic.

This is why the prison guards in Islamic regime of Iran rape the women and then kill them after calling them apostates and the enemies of Allah...
Islam must go because it teaches hate, it orders killing the non-Muslims, it denigrates women and it violates the human rights. Islam is a sick religion.

8 Likes

Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
takuradua:

Doveda daretodiffer.
Germany should deport all these savages asap or they risk losing their country

The liberals among them would not allow it. You need those two elements to destroy a country.
Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
apeda73:

Are you really sure?
Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
vikacydevato:

Why rape a girl when there are so many out there that can give you for free.

Really? undecided

1 Like

Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by delpee(f): 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nina4u:
Quran maintains that men have an advantage over the women (Q. 2:228). It not only denies the women's equal right to their inheritance (Q. 4:11-12), it also regards them as imbeciles and decrees that their witness is not admissible in the court (Q. 2:282).

This means that a woman who is raped cannot accuse her rapist unless she can produce a male witness. Muhammad allowed the Muslims to marry up to four wives and gave them license to sleep with their slave maids and as many “captive” women as they may have (Q. 4:3). He himself did just that.
This is why anytime a Muslim army subdues another nation, they call them kafir and allow themselves to rape their women. Pakistani soldiers raped up to 250,000 Bangali women in 1971 after they massacred 3,000,000 unarmed civilians when their religious leader decreed that Bangladeshis are unislamic.

This is why the prison guards in Islamic regime of Iran rape the women and then kill them after calling them apostates and the enemies of Allah...
Islam must go because it teaches hate, it orders killing the non-Muslims, it denigrates women and it violates the human rights. Islam is a sick religion.

Please can a Muslim confirm if the Quran states all that was mentioned above?
Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by Annunaki(m): 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
delpee:

Please can a Muslim confirm if the Quran states all that was mentioned above?

You don't need a lying muslim to confirm or deny it, google is your friend.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
jcross19:

oh I see it seems you are one of the terrorists who knows every word they speak for every action they are perpetrating oh I see. that german chancellor will be remember for the evil she has invited to the country soon the way the are remembering adulf hitler for the bad name.

There was always a link between the Nazis and the Muslims.
Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
kimond101:

Then all those committing rape in the name of Islam must be sick in the head. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
iameugene:

Its either this op is stup!d, lying or the person that raped isnt a muslim but tried to say what muslim ppl say, cause i see no sense wen ur saying isha allah in that situation, doesnt even goes along... F00lish ppl

Are you in denial or is it that you just can't believe it happened? undecided
Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Annunaki:

But he has got a point in the sense that they must be sick in the head. cool
Re: Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
Germans would regret allowing muslim refugees into their country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Would Be Boko Haram Suicide Bomber (warning Disturbing Image) / Top 10 Greatest Robberies In History. / A Girl Was Raped In My Neighbourhood Overnight. (photo updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.