Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:29 AM

Professional Tipsters Needed (Sure Platform to give the hook you want) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Professional Tipsters Needed (Sure Platform to give the hook you want) (861 Views)

Super Tipsters On Hockey, Dart, Basketball And Tennis Accumulator / Tipsters Competition For All!!!! / 2 Sure Odds Daily From Glorious Tipsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Tipsters Needed (Sure Platform to give the hook you want) by garripack: 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
if you are a professional tipster with a good track record and wants to gain fame in what you do then contact me at betformula1@gmail.com

please i never asked you to drop your number.. so don't..

just send me an Email i would get back to you... in the email please attach your Whatsapp number..

stop predicting for free... and getting something out of it..

limited tipsters would be taken... so the earlier the better

*****if you are Good at prediction statistics reading also you can send the mail.....***
Re: Professional Tipsters Needed (Sure Platform to give the hook you want) by hykt: 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
garripack:
if you are a professional tipster with a good track record and wants to gain fame in what you do then contact me at betformula1@gmail.com

just send me an Email i would get back to you... in the email please attach your Whatsapp number..

Check your mail
Re: Professional Tipsters Needed (Sure Platform to give the hook you want) by Speedsource: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
garripack:

Email Sent
Re: Professional Tipsters Needed (Sure Platform to give the hook you want) by garripack: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
Speedsource:

Email Sent

To All the Tipsters that We recieved mail From

We would be Contacting You to Join the Biggest... SportsTrading... Investment Soon...

Please Just bear With us As we are Trying To put things In order...

Re: Professional Tipsters Needed (Sure Platform to give the hook you want) by garripack: 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
To All those TIPSTER STILL WILL TO JOIN THE biGGEST

sPORTS INVESTMENT OF THIS YEAR...

SEND VALID QUEST... AND PROOF OF YOU BEING A TIPSTER...

WITH A VERY GOOD TRACK RECORD...

TO betformula1@gmail.com

or info@betformular.com

(1) (Reply)

9japredict Is Scam / See What Super Eagles Legend Kanu Nwankwo Did For Kids In Uganda(Pics / New Roll Over About To Kick Off Tomorrow! Dont Miss Out Please!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.