Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,457 members, 7,781,314 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:22 PM

Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim (43440 Views)

ABSU Graduate Helps Carpenter Who Helped Him In School 20 Years Ago (Photos) / "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. / PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by Benuromi: 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
My brother, plz can I have the officer number and details to my email please. goodtobegood2003@yahoo.co.uk

quote author=BEEGOLD797 post=42948728]Kind-hearted Police Officer In Ibadan

Yesterday i was on my way to meet up with an urgent appointment when i ran into an accident scene. An okada man just hit a little girl that was hawking on the road along Dugbe. I stop and rushed down to the scene to help carry the girl to a hospital people gather there the girl was bleeding serious from the deep cut she had on her forehead while the okada man too was Languishing in pains as he had dislocation on his arm and also bleeding. I told people standing that we sould take the girl to a hospital but we will need a police man to follow us or report in order to avoid police wahala, so a man joined me and we rush to Iyaganku police station we report the case and they call one of their officer and he quickly follow us to the accident scene, but getting there we could not see the girl again we were told by people around the scene that the girl has been taken to Jericho hospital. At that point I said to myself at least i have tried i should quickly be going to meet up with my appointment, but this police officer said the most strange thing that i v ever heard from a police officer mouth he said "please my brother go and turn and lets go to the hospital they might need money" i was stun and surprise that a police officer could say this, i have to quickly drive down to make a up turn.

We got to the hospital and saw the girl just laid on the bench and soaked in pool of her blood without anybody attending to her, the officer went in and asked the nurses and doctor why the girl is not attended to they said they will need money to buy the necessary materials to treat her, the officer said get me the list of the items i will pay for it, to my surprise this officer went to their cashier and paid for everything and immediately the nurses and doctor started treating the girl. He drop his number with them and told them if they still need anything they should call him that he has to quickly go back to the office his attention is needed. We left the hospital and i drop them off, while i was coming back from my appointment coincidentally i met the officer on the way going back to the hospital i just told him to come in so we could both check the girl in the hospital again because he said the doctor called him that the mother of the girl is around.

We got there and the doctor said they have taken care of the girl but most still come for some treatment for like 1/2weeks he now ask the mother hope she will bring the girl for treatment the mother said she would have love to but she doesn't have money, to my surprise this officer went back to the doctor and told him to give him the bill for the 2weeks treatment and this officer paid for it again and even went to d pharmacy there to buy the drugs they prescribe for the girl. I was like wao is this man a policer officer? For once i was proud of Nigeria Police Officer.

I collected his number and ask of his name and he told me he is SUPOL BILLY JOSEPH DT1 IYANGAKUN POLICE STATION ibadan.

Kudos to this officer if only we could have people like him in the force Nigeria could have been a better place for all. I am truly proud of him that's why I have to post these on this forum for us to appreciate the good ones among our officers.

[/quote]
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by Burgerlomo: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
May God bless him
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by oliver003: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nigeria policeman did this! Leg may wash hand one day.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by waice6571: 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
God bless this police officer.

From experience, Jericho General Hospital is not a place to be. The nurses there are terrible human beings. They behave like witches and wizards.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by DAHPOR(m): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
nay there way lipsrsealed[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by bestower: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
Am sorry i dont belive ur story.... nigeria police do wot? Fictions,mayb ur husband is d man or the girl in question is related to d girl unknowingly by blood...blood smells.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by orobs93(m): 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
BEEGOLD797:
Kind-hearted Police Officer In Ibadan

Yesterday i was on my way to meet up with an urgent appointment when i ran into an accident scene. An okada man just hit a little girl that was hawking on the road along Dugbe. I stop and rushed down to the scene to help carry the girl to a hospital people gather there the girl was bleeding serious from the deep cut she had on her forehead while the okada man too was Languishing in pains as he had dislocation on his arm and also bleeding. I told people standing that we sould take the girl to a hospital but we will need a police man to follow us or report in order to avoid police wahala, so a man joined me and we rush to Iyaganku police station we report the case and they call one of their officer and he quickly follow us to the accident scene, but getting there we could not see the girl again we were told by people around the scene that the girl has been taken to Jericho hospital. At that point I said to myself at least i have tried i should quickly be going to meet up with my appointment, but this police officer said the most strange thing that i v ever heard from a police officer mouth he said "please my brother go and turn and lets go to the hospital they might need money" i was stun and surprise that a police officer could say this, i have to quickly drive down to make a up turn.

We got to the hospital and saw the girl just laid on the bench and soaked in pool of her blood without anybody attending to her, the officer went in and asked the nurses and doctor why the girl is not attended to they said they will need money to buy the necessary materials to treat her, the officer said get me the list of the items i will pay for it, to my surprise this officer went to their cashier and paid for everything and immediately the nurses and doctor started treating the girl. He drop his number with them and told them if they still need anything they should call him that he has to quickly go back to the office his attention is needed. We left the hospital and i drop them off, while i was coming back from my appointment coincidentally i met the officer on the way going back to the hospital i just told him to come in so we could both check the girl in the hospital again because he said the doctor called him that the mother of the girl is around.

We got there and the doctor said they have taken care of the girl but most still come for some treatment for like 1/2weeks he now ask the mother hope she will bring the girl for treatment the mother said she would have love to but she doesn't have money, to my surprise this officer went back to the doctor and told him to give him the bill for the 2weeks treatment and this officer paid for it again and even went to d pharmacy there to buy the drugs they prescribe for the girl. I was like wao is this man a policer officer? For once i was proud of Nigeria Police Officer.

I collected his number and ask of his name and he told me he is SUPOL BILLY JOSEPH DT1 IYANGAKUN POLICE STATION ibadan.

Kudos to this officer if only we could have people like him in the force Nigeria could have been a better place for all. I am truly proud of him that's why I have to post these on this forum for us to appreciate the good ones among our officers.

Is there anyway we can make the igp hear dis news so he can be promoted and possibly the presidency sud hear about dis let us do some publicity

Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by francababy(f): 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
BEEGOLD797:

Wow. The police officer is really nice. But... chai, your English is wicked. The little girl survived but English died in your hands.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by kaykad: 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pics or i DONT BELIVEIT
BEEGOLD797:

Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by CioAngels(f): 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
God bless you supol billy. May you be remembered during promotion. This policeman is a role model who should earn national award. Buhari to take note.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by Engrkay11(m): 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
If true good one from the officer.
Though I hate Nigeria police officers with passion, I will like to commend this man kind gesture.
God will continue his blessing on him
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
*with a smile on my face* wooow.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by bee444: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pls and pls, always take photograph of any happenings around you. People want proof. People are no longer gullible( except of course pastors followers).

Imagine narating all these tory without picture? Nairalanders, do not bring any topic that requires evidence here anymore. Just tired of it.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by SirdeKay: 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
Please OP, I know u may not want to disclose the kind policeman's phone number but please help find out from him if he was the same Billy Joseph that was once my acquaintance at Owo Police Division, Ondo State. Thanks.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by Caseless: 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
@beegold797 , you can also go to the npf twitter page and mention this wonderful officer to them for recognition. We can promote him.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by Senorita123(f): 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
francababy:

Wow. The police officer is really nice. But... chai, your English is wicked. The little girl survived but English died in your hands.
U cray gan. U need deliverance!!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by jamace(m): 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
NigerianSHA:
Its his fvcking job...He has a responsibility to do...jeez and you don't even have damn pictures.

FVCK THE POLICE...the things those _faggots make me go through as an African-American Male lipsrsealed
what's dis one saying?,
it is his job to pay for hospital bills?

stop taking weed! Drink zobo instead

1 Like

Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by Melsan: 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
SUPOL:

Can anything good come from Nazareth? Nathaniel asked
The police officer involved I guess? cool
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by francababy(f): 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
Senorita123:

U cray gan. U need deliverance!!!!
grin grin grin
Between, which one is cray again?

1 Like

Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by bikefab(m): 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
Now this is what I call service to humanity.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by ikdaddy01(m): 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
Its good when we get good report about men of The Nigerian Police...(force).at least we remeber that its not always by force.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by Marineremmanson(m): 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
BEEGOLD797:

Police is not my friend
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by Jobabori(m): 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
omron:
I know a man like dat too at iwo road police station I sometimes ask my self what dis man is doing in police job...... He is so nice and kind that he can sacrifice everything for his fellow human being there are still good people but they are scarce
I hope you are not refering to Testing ground police station? The officer you refered to is more likely to be the only one there. Testing ground and Agugu police station seem to accommodate the worst policemen on this planet.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by TOPAI7(m): 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
May his generation always be favoured.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by lezz(m): 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
BEEGOLD797:

Nice officer and nice story. But forgive my wondering mind. I am made this way. I'm picking your story from another angle.

If that girl had a fatal injury she would've maybe bled to death while you were going about looking for a police officer to accompany you to the hospital.

Kindly tell your benevolent Supol to tell his police colleagues that there's no law in Nigeria that demands police presence before accident victims or gun shot victims are to be treated in Nigeria.
They should extend their kindness and stop harrasing innocent citizens who help accident victims.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
BEEGOLD797:

good one Bro, kudos to d officer, ur story might earn ds man a promotion like Olajumoke d model
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by Hollaniyii(m): 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
I am sorry I don't believe your story. Police are devil incarnate, everything about them is evil. I will kill a Nigerian police before Boko haram
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by andyanders: 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
BEEGOLD797:

One in a million. Maybe he is just from God or you met an angel from God in a police uniform specifically sent by God for the sake of the little girl for a purpose.Also, God made it possible for you to be there for the girl as He wanted to use you and that Angel police officer for the purpose of saving the little girl.Not a Nigerian police officer per say.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by authority2006(m): 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good deed. I'm proud of him.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by Badmusabiola(m): 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
What a nice gesture!!kudos to him
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by greatbrian(m): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
So also not all military men are tyrants z DAT clear??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Official Snaps His Colleague Fighting A Man In Lagos (Pic) / Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... / Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.