Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:11 PM

Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim (43442 Views)

ABSU Graduate Helps Carpenter Who Helped Him In School 20 Years Ago (Photos) / "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. / PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by firstolalekan(m): 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
BEEGOLD797:
Kind-hearted Police Officer In Ibadan

Yesterday i was on my way to meet up with an urgent appointment when i ran into an accident scene. An okada man just hit a little girl that was hawking on the road along Dugbe. I stop and rushed down to the scene to help carry the girl to a hospital people gather there the girl was bleeding serious from the deep cut she had on her forehead while the okada man too was Languishing in pains as he had dislocation on his arm and also bleeding. I told people standing that we sould take the girl to a hospital but we will need a police man to follow us or report in order to avoid police wahala, so a man joined me and we rush to Iyaganku police station we report the case and they call one of their officer and he quickly follow us to the accident scene, but getting there we could not see the girl again we were told by people around the scene that the girl has been taken to Jericho hospital. At that point I said to myself at least i have tried i should quickly be going to meet up with my appointment, but this police officer said the most strange thing that i v ever heard from a police officer mouth he said "please my brother go and turn and lets go to the hospital they might need money" i was stun and surprise that a police officer could say this, i have to quickly drive down to make a up turn.

We got to the hospital and saw the girl just laid on the bench and soaked in pool of her blood without anybody attending to her, the officer went in and asked the nurses and doctor why the girl is not attended to they said they will need money to buy the necessary materials to treat her , the officer said get me the list of the items i will pay for it, to my surprise this officer went to their cashier and paid for everything and immediately the nurses and doctor started treating the girl. He drop his number with them and told them if they still need anything they should call him that he has to quickly go back to the office his attention is needed. We left the hospital and i drop them off, while i was coming back from my appointment coincidentally i met the officer on the way going back to the hospital i just told him to come in so we could both check the girl in the hospital again because he said the doctor called him that the mother of the girl is around.

We got there and the doctor said they have taken care of the girl but most still come for some treatment for like 1/2weeks he now ask the mother hope she will bring the girl for treatment the mother said she would have love to but she doesn't have money, to my surprise this officer went back to the doctor and told him to give him the bill for the 2weeks treatment and this officer paid for it again and even went to d pharmacy there to buy the drugs they prescribe for the girl. I was like wao is this man a policer officer? For once i was proud of Nigeria Police Officer.

I collected his number and ask of his name and he told me he is SUPOL BILLY JOSEPH DT1 IYANGAKUN POLICE STATION ibadan.

Kudos to this officer if only we could have people like him in the force Nigeria could have been a better place for all. I am truly proud of him that's why I have to post these on this forum for us to appreciate the good ones among our officers.

How unfortunate we are in this country to have this sets of bastÄ…rds calling themselves medical officers. FO0LS THAT HAVE SWORN TO PROTECT AND SAVE HUMAN LIVES AT "ALL COSTS" sad
So without money, they will have left her to bleed to death? shocked

WOE BETIDE THEM angry
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by ceasare: 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
@ op can u post this story on channelstv I report or on
TVC your view on twitter let Nigerians appreciate this officer.
This are people that deserves national awards not some thieves
And politicians like we use to see.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by BEEGOLD797(m): 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
Yes I know but i was scared God forbid if the girl dead in my car what story will I be telling people.
lezz:
Nice officer and nice story. But forgive my wondering mind. I am made this way. I'm picking your story from another angle.

If that girl had a fatal injury she would've maybe bled to death while you were going about looking for a police officer to accompany you to the hospital.

Kindly tell your benevolent Supol to tell his police colleagues that there's no law in Nigeria that demands police presence before accident victims or gun shot victims are to be treated in Nigeria.
They should extend their kindness and stop harrasing innocent citizens who help accident victims.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=Ijaya123 post=42951480]OP, can you share his phone number here. Some airtime to him would not be a bad idea. [/quote

I support d motion... even if its just a "tank u God bless u" dat will serve as an encouragement to him.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by BEEGOLD797(m): 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
lol unfortunate I'm a man and I don't know the girl from anywhere neither do i know the police officer. I also find it difficult to belief this, but if u stay in ibadan go to Jericho hospital and confirm from the nurses and doctor on duty on this fateful day 14th feb 2016 around 2:30/3:00pm if they have a case like this. thank u
bestower:
Am sorry i dont belive ur story.... nigeria police do wot? Fictions,mayb ur husband is d man or the girl in question is related to d girl unknowingly by blood...blood smells.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by BEEGOLD797(m): 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
I don't know if he will like it for me to share his phone no, but i will go him now and tell him that people want to appreciate him if he can allow me to share his no.[quote author=namedonfinish post=42956115][/quote]
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
BEEGOLD797:

Yesterday i was on my way to meet up with an urgent appointment when i ran into an accident scene. An okada man just hit a little girl that was hawking on the road along Dugbe. I stop and rushed down to the scene to help carry the girl to a hospital people gather there the girl was bleeding serious from the deep cut she had on her forehead while the okada man too was Languishing in pains as he had dislocation on his arm and also bleeding. I told people standing that we sould take the girl to a hospital but we will need a police man to follow us or report in order to avoid police wahala, so a man joined me and we rush to Iyaganku police station we report the case and they call one of their officer and he quickly follow us to the accident scene, but getting there we could not see the girl again we were told by people around the scene that the girl has been taken to Jericho hospital. At that point I said to myself at least i have tried i should quickly be going to meet up with my appointment, but this police officer said the most strange thing that i v ever heard from a police officer mouth he said "please my brother go and turn and lets go to the hospital they might need money" i was stun and surprise that a police officer could say this, i have to quickly drive down to make a up turn.

We got to the hospital and saw the girl just laid on the bench and soaked in pool of her blood without anybody attending to her, the officer went in and asked the nurses and doctor why the girl is not attended to they said they will need money to buy the necessary materials to treat her, the officer said get me the list of the items i will pay for it, to my surprise this officer went to their cashier and paid for everything and immediately the nurses and doctor started treating the girl. He drop his number with them and told them if they still need anything they should call him that he has to quickly go back to the office his attention is needed. We left the hospital and i drop them off, while i was coming back from my appointment coincidentally i met the officer on the way going back to the hospital i just told him to come in so we could both check the girl in the hospital again because he said the doctor called him that the mother of the girl is around.

We got there and the doctor said they have taken care of the girl but most still come for some treatment for like 1/2weeks he now ask the mother hope she will bring the girl for treatment the mother said she would have love to but she doesn't have money, to my surprise this officer went back to the doctor and told him to give him the bill for the 2weeks treatment and this officer paid for it again and even went to d pharmacy there to buy the drugs they prescribe for the girl. I was like wao is this man a policer officer? For once i was proud of Nigeria Police Officer.

I collected his number and ask of his name and he told me he is SUPOL BILLY JOSEPH DT1 IYANGAKUN POLICE STATION ibadan.

Kudos to this officer if only we could have people like him in the force Nigeria could have been a better place for all. I am truly proud of him that's why I have to post these on this forum for us to appreciate the good ones among our officers.

o.k police officer has done his part but dont tell me da u dont contribute any amount sa? what is your own contribution i mean financially, u dont need to do up to what officer did. A litu penny can change her life to d better like da agege bread seller.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by BEEGOLD797(m): 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
It's just that i'm not this kind of person that likes taking pix like that but i promise i'm going to that station tomorrow and take a picture with him and share here.
bee444:
Pls and pls, always take photograph of any happenings around you. People want proof. People are no longer gullible( except of course pastors followers).

Imagine narating all these tory without picture? Nairalanders, do not bring any topic that requires evidence here anymore. Just tired of it.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by Simonblackstay(m): 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
Story for the gods
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by BEEGOLD797(m): 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
Please do and come and share it here too.
EgunMogaji:

I will personally visit him next month. In the mean time please share his phone number if you get ahold of it.

Thanks for sharing.

Fellow Nigerians, please be the change that you seek.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by Bomi(m): 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
Please give us his phone number for us to commendhim for a good job and to assure him that his reward is on earth!
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by BEEGOLD797(m): 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
I stand to gain nothing if i cook up a story like this. I'm not a blogger. Like what evidence do you need me to get. Good a thing it's like you stay in Ibadan just go to Jericho hospital and confirm this story.
kennyman2000:
I refused to fall for this. Anything could be cooked up and bring here on nairaland.

The op should try and get some evidence. Then, i'll believe you. Especially that Iyaganku station. Lots of sad experiences from there from folks.

Op, get us tangible evidence and not this mere words.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by BEEGOLD797(m): 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
I will try and do that.
ceasare:
@ op can u post this story on channelstv I report or on
TVC your view on twitter let Nigerians appreciate this officer.
This are people that deserves national awards not some thieves
And politicians like we use to see.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by omolola15(m): 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
kennyman2000:

Am also surprised bro and thats why i refused to believe the Op. Anything could be framed up and brought here. I refused to believe again until the op give me pictorial evidences.

Abi ooooo. Those police no dey try at all.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by lezz(m): 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
BEEGOLD797:
Yes I know but i was scared God forbid if the girl dead in my car what story will I be telling people.
It is well my brother.

Our society will get better.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by BEEGOLD797(m): 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
Here is his no 08032863911
Ijaya123:
OP, can you share his phone number here. Some airtime to him would not be a bad idea.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by BEEGOLD797(m): 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
This is his no 08032863911quote author=namedonfinish post=42956115][/quote]
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
happney65:
OP,Please take he's picture.edit ur post and put it there..He deserves some real compensation for he's act of Kindness..Maybe other officers would change when they see this happen..
I'm arresting you tomoro
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by happney65: 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
profojah2:

I'm arresting you tomoro

Oga Mii...I beg ohh..E joo ohh..Owo meji fun eyan Kan..Awon Eyanmayweather.. grin
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by opey112(m): 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
NigerianSHA:
Its his fvcking job...He has a responsibility to do...jeez and you don't even have damn pictures.

FVCK THE POLICE...the things those _faggots make me go through as an African-American Male lipsrsealed
.Who be this one saying absolutely nonsense.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by Rexnegro(m): 11:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
psucc:
Yes even though the bad had overcome the good, we still have the few good ones.

May God Almighty rewards his good gestures in Jesus name amen.
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by cardoctor(m): 12:34am On Feb 16, 2016
Hard to believe but if true, may the. Almighty God bless him.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by Bomoobacom(m): 12:53am On Feb 16, 2016
What i dont understand in this story is that, there is a police station in dugbe opposite the post office, so why going to iyaganku police station. . . .
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by ibisko04: 3:28am On Feb 16, 2016
God bless him and his family. No matter how bad an organization is seen, good men who are naturally born with goodness in their blood will not be consumed in the wickedness of that organization.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by naijathings(m): 3:34am On Feb 16, 2016
BEEGOLD797:

At that point I said to myself at least i have tried i should quickly be going to meet up with my appointment, but this police officer said the most strange thing that i v ever heard from a police officer mouth he said "please my brother go and turn and lets go to the hospital they might need money" i was stun and surprise that a police officer could say this, i have to quickly drive down to make a up turn.

For once i was proud of Nigeria Police Officer.

Dear God,
I have never ever heard of something like this in relation to Nigerian police or army.
This is my open letter to you. Please bless SUPOL BILLY JOSEPH DT1.
Let the Angel of mercy and kindness fight for him on the day his enemies rise against him.

Amen.

I still can't believe that such manner of human exists in the Nigerian Police that has people who would rather SWING INTO ACTION and arrest innocent by-standers and even the person that brought the girl to hospital.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by SlimOpsy(m): 5:31am On Feb 16, 2016
omron:
I know a man like dat too at iwo road police station I sometimes ask my self what dis man is doing in police job...... He is so nice and kind that he can sacrifice everything for his fellow human being there are still good people but they are scarce
he is too nice, but i hate how the Iwo road thugs do behave sometimes
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by bobkezel(m): 6:13am On Feb 16, 2016
Can someone tell me why I refuse to believe this story. So the policeman just pack money for pocket de Waka up and down. Op something tells me you cooked up this story cos you have a hidden agenda. Believe this c0ck and bull story and you will surely believe anything.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by DAPMAN601: 7:02am On Feb 16, 2016
BEEGOLD797:

We got to the hospital and saw the girl just laid on the bench and soaked in pool of her blood without anybody attending to her, the officer went in and asked the nurses and doctor why the girl is not attended to they said they will need money to buy the necessary materials to treat her, the officer said get me the list of the items i will pay for it, to my surprise this officer went to their cashier and paid for everything and immediately the nurses and doctor started treating the girl. He drop his number with them and told them if they still need anything they should call him that he has to quickly go back to the office his attention is needed. We left the hospital and i drop them off, while i was coming back from my appointment coincidentally i met the officer on the way going back to the hospital i just told him to come in so we could both check the girl in the hospital again because he said the doctor called him that the mother of the girl is around.

Oga u just allow the Man pay for everything back to back? u no hold ur wallet?how about u sharing the bill with the Police Man? at least u have a Car ,u probably earn more than him.Charity begins at home!

Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by deadie(m): 7:16am On Feb 16, 2016
OP, nice story. But I still cannot believe that the girl was left unattended to because no one paid any money. Couldn't they at least attend to her and stop the bleeding? What if she has died? A law is needed in Nigeria to mandate emergency care at least for 24 hrs whether or not the patient pays.
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by BEEGOLD797(m): 7:45am On Feb 16, 2016
Yes we actually first ran to that station beside the railway the gate was locked and a police man was standing beside the gate inslide we told him there emergence that we need an officer to follow us to the scene or a police report he said nobody is on duty and he directed us to Iyanganku, we were really annoyed but we have to go there.
Bomoobacom:
What i dont understand in this story is that, there is a police station in dugbe opposite the post office, so why going to iyaganku police station. . . .
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by 2baga(m): 7:53am On Feb 16, 2016
BEEGOLD797:
Here is his no 08032863911

Mere words are not enough to fully appreciate the scope of the positive impact such a good man can have on the image of the entire NPF... Kudos to him
Re: Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim by fejikudz(m): 8:24am On Feb 16, 2016
bobkezel:
Can someone tell me why I refuse to believe this story. So the policeman just pack money for pocket de Waka up and down. Op something tells me you cooked up this story cos you have a hidden agenda. Believe this c0ck and bull story and you will surely believe anything.
Lol..i get your point..

But supol is diff from coper and the rest..
Those in supol rank are being paid some good amount of money..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Official Snaps His Colleague Fighting A Man In Lagos (Pic) / Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... / Funny memes depicting life on Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.