Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

"Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', (57684 Views)

Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short / "Jim Iyke Your Gucci Shoes Are Fake" - Fan Tells Actor, Jim Iyke Fires Back / 5 Photos Of Paul Okoye’s New House That Proves That He’s Too Rich To Go Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by MsSantaClaus(f): 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
Kgdavid:

Don't know if the bags are fake or not and i frankly couldn't care less, but what most of you need to know is that at a certain level, there are very good fakes that actually look just like the original and are passed of as such. Linda could have bought fakes without realizing it... just to say that the fact that she is "so rich" does not mean that much when it comes to possessing fake merchandise. So many rich people have been conned into buying fake Rolexes and such.

In fact let me tell you a little secret, some of the so called high end boutiques and stores you see around, actually knowingly sell these high quality fakes.

Unfortunately, Linda seems to be one in this instance, just looking at the bag it looks fake( very untidy and bulges all over) Birkins are beautifuly constructed, this one is not. Lol at Knowing a fake bag with my eyes closed, indeed, just after owning 100 bags?? Many being fake!!even the experts find it hard sometimes!!
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by Kgdavid(m): 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
MsSantaClaus:

Unfortunately, Linda seems to be one in this instance, just looking at the bag it looks fake( very untidy and bulges all over) Birkins are beautifuly constructed, this one is not. Lol at Knowing a fake bag with my eyes closed, indeed, just after owning 100 bags?? Many being fake!!even the experts find it hard sometimes!!

The bolded is exactly right... btw it seems like you have been finishing MrSantaClaus's money on bags? tongue
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
Before u act like money ain't everything make sure you have excess to spend.Those who thinks the bags are fake should have uploaded pictures of their original birkin's bag standing without support.They think being rich is all about money,lack of sense is a state of poverty of it's own.
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by iykekelvins(m): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
Money is talkinn
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by darlenese(f): 1:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
The way human brag and talk about frivolities , if the air we breathe was for sale I'm sure some people will buy all of it and store in their houses so that the less privilege will die !

Vanity !!!
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by dacovajnr: 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
stevLegend:

She can afford it.. But, to think of it, how can someone buy a bag of $25k=(7.5M)? When u can atleast, even do some other things with it. Or even help the loyal fans that were positive with her.

Can someone help me with answers?

Is the bag bullet proof?

Can the back charge ur phone when u put it inside?

Is there ATM inside d bag?

Can it detect danger?

I the bag indistructible? Including bein burnt.

Is d bag coming with visas to other part of the world?

Does it come with a 3x a day meal for 1 year?

My dear, there are no need for some unnecessary fashion competition. Even if u hav it in excess, remember, without the fans, u can get to d top.
Bro m sure you have this car that happens to be your dream and it's worth millions of naira...now if God eventually gt that car, there's someone out there who will hv something to say about you spending millions of naira on such car and ask you this same questions you asked above...Human wants are insatiable hence she can use her money the way she likes...Bydway have you eaten today?coz am hugry undecided
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by stevLegend: 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
dacovajnr:
Bro m sure you have this car that happens to be your dream and it's worth millions of naira...now if God eventually gt that car, there's someone out there who will hv something to say about you spending millions of naira on such car and ask you this same questions you asked above...Human wants are insatiable hence she can use her money the way she likes...Bydway have you eaten today?coz am hugry undecided

Yes. Very much & well.
But an intellectual person doesn't think that food is all a man needs. While the Glutton says food is the best thing in life.
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by dacovajnr: 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
stevLegend:

Yes. Very much & well.
But an intellectual person doesn't think that food is all a man needs. While the Glutton says food is the best thing in life.
Bro stop speaking in parables...AYAM HUNGRY!!!! And remember this won't put food on our table and Linda is prolly somewhere enjoying herself...baami you get garri? undecided
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by Amosjaj(m): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nche95:
poor man spotted
@nche95 do you really have to beef me, you have the right to your own opinion also. Am highly disappointed in you.
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
bigtt76:
Did she need to reply? Person buy house half a billion naira, na fake bags she go de rock? People sef. Do they know how much Google pays out to this babe? Or you think say all those days she's been traveling out na to just spend all her cash? grin
google pay her undecided ?
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by Nche95(m): 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
Amosjaj:

@nche95 do you really have to beef me, you have the right to your own opinion also. Am highly disappointed in you.
no bro, don't..' please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by Revolva(m): 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
How can. A big babe like linda ikeji buy. A fake bag. Some pple are just haters
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by gemtlesoul123: 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
Original by Nigeria made may GOD bless us
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by bigtt76(f): 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
Sure! No doubt about that especially all those Rolexes we see being flaunted daily are not original. They're high quality replicas though. Only the initiated few can decipher though grin

Kgdavid:

Don't know if the bags are fake or not and i frankly couldn't care less, but what most of you need to know is that at a certain level, there are very good fakes that actually look just like the original and are passed of as such. Linda could have bought fakes without realizing it... just to say that the fact that she is "so rich" does not mean that much when it comes to possessing fake merchandise. So many rich people have been conned into buying fake Rolexes and such.

In fact let me tell you a little secret, some of the so called high end boutiques and stores you see around, actually knowingly sell these high quality fakes.
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by bigtt76(f): 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
Cars we all know is different luxury compared to a hand bag.... Haha 7 milla for handbag?

I saw a laptop backpack de oda day tagged 24k and I was like does it have a battery bank in-built to charge my laptop?

The store owner was bamboozled not even knowing that there are bags with fitted battery banks for laptop charging, I shaa cringed at the Tot of it. Jumia has 74k version though lol

Bottomline I can't spend dat much on a bag... It will be keeping up with the joneses to me if I do dat tongue

A Linda Ikeji Foundation for set up for assisting indigent students or young graduates would have placed her above her peers but alas she's still carried away. Giving out 20k each week may seem it but.... I don't know it's her sweat and she's got every right to spend it how she deem fit. After all society was not kind to her when she was up and coming.... she owe nobody!

dacovajnr:
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by tpiar: 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
why 8 months and not some other number of months?

just wondering.
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by danfidel01(m): 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
herbie27:
she's probably helping people wit the amount equivalent to the price of one of her handbags grin grin

which is around 15 million naira.....
So using 15 million naira to impact people's lives is not something Great ahn......
ask ur senators that make billions how much dey have invested in the lives of young people.....
so rather than criticizing or hating on her, find a way to add more value to your precious life (please I don't mean this as an insult because everyone needs to make their lives better )....
and let's also be impactful to our own small world in the little way we can.
Thank me later.
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by Flashh: 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
aalangel:

And you sound like a celebrity.
I didn't get you.
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by SWG1: 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
centyboy:
vanity upon vanity... cry

vanity of vanities upon vanity.
Even to those who had time to spot a white elephant bag and the person that bought it to showcase she has lots of money to waste, all vanity!

Well I don't blame them, it's the world they have found themselves in and have choosen to follow it.

it's either ur money serves Gods purpose or it serves devil's purpose, it's a choice.

#All these will pass away.
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by centyboy: 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
SWG1:

vanity of vanities upon vanity.
Even to those who had time to spot a white elephant bag and the person that bought it to showcase she has lots of money to waste, all vanity!

Well I don't blame them, it's the world they have found themselves in and have choosen to follow it.

it's either ur money serves Gods purpose or it serves devil's purpose, it's a choice.

#All these will pass away.

exactly...you nailed it!
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by aalangel(f): 12:08am On Feb 17, 2016
Flashh:

I didn't get you.

Meaning you're talking like a celebrity.

1 Like

Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by danfidel01(m): 6:09am On Feb 17, 2016
cheesy
godoluwa:
I dnt bloody care, thanks
you're not welcome
[color=]
godoluwa:
you're not welcome
[/color]
godoluwa:
you're not welcome
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by spartanobad(m): 8:30am On Apr 18, 2016
What's so special about d BIRKIN BAG that one waits for years to gt one .

that means d company will b on a high loss... I smell sth fishy ooo

bt a good FLASHY HANDBAG z also SUPERB
Re: "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', by saintkel(m): 7:43am On Oct 23, 2016
lovethEdwin:
Interesting
Happy birthday dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money / Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) / Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.