Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer (23234 Views)

Thinking of buying or selling your vehicles and properties faster? / Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer / Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by erico2k2(m): 1:22am On Mar 13, 2016
EgunMogaji:

What you've managed to accomplish is remove your shock absorber from the equation. As in most Nigerian vehicles that I've entered, you shocks are probably already gone and why this gimmick gives the illusion that it works.

Had you done the proper thing and inspected your suspension and changed worn out parts you would have accomplished a far better outcome with spectacular as designed driving characteristics.

Sometimes we are our own worst enemies in Nigeria. A fellow Nigerian is selling this crap to his fellow citizens angry
My broda i site You
This thing no tire you? Just imagine,telling us some rubbish none metal material will handle better than a shock strut that has automatic traction.This is how they will kill people in the name of trade.
Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by davo3286: 9:04am On Mar 13, 2016
EgunMogaji:

What you've managed to accomplish is remove your shock absorber from the equation. As in most Nigerian vehicles that I've entered, you shocks are probably already gone and why this gimmick gives the illusion that it works.

Had you done the proper thing and inspected your suspension and changed worn out parts you would have accomplished a far better outcome with spectacular as designed driving characteristics.

Sometimes we are our own worst enemies in Nigeria. A fellow Nigerian is selling this crap to his fellow citizens angry

First thing first. Have you used the product before? I no. Then you have no reason to question my actions or experience on the product so please keep your dirty mouth shut!

FYI, 1. I am not new to cars and driving; 2. Whatever modification (s) i carry out on my vehicle, which i deem fit and safe, is no fvcking business of yours. So why get all worked up? 3. I drive a well maintained 2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 which I bought used in 2012 (its 4yrs now and still looking new in and out and guess what? I travel with everywhere i go - Kano, Calabar, Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Enugu, Zamfara, Port Harcourt etc. I use it every time) - never bought/driven a used vehicle above 5yrs; 4. Unfortunately, I live in the contraption called nigeria where roads are a luxury in itself...and where more than 80% of the roads are booby traps...country where motorists, mostly Toyota owners, change their shock absorbers like brake pads; 5. In view of 4 above, there need for one to protect his shock absorber from untimely damage; 6. This shock absorber cushion buffer product like the name implies, acts as a 'damper'. A damper acts to smoothen the spring travel and hence make your driving experience more comfortable on bad and unpaved roads and ultimate increase the life span of your shocks.

A NLander came here to exhibit and market his product. I checked the stuff out...saw that it was cool...bought it and installed...then tested it by driving on different conditions and saw a reasonable improvement in my driving experience. Plus since i bought it through one of us here i deemed it fit to share my experience of the product here still so that other can know.

4 Likes

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by erico2k2(m): 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
davo3286:

First thing first. Have you used the product before? I no. Then you have no reason to question my actions or experience on the product so please keep your dirty mouth shut!

FYI, 1. I am not new to cars and driving; 2. Whatever modification (s) i carry out on my vehicle, which i deem fit and safe, is no fvcking business of yours. So why get all worked up? 3. I drive a well maintained 2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 which I bought used in 2012 (its 4yrs now and still looking new in and out and guess what? I travel with everywhere i go - Kano, Calabar, Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Enugu, Zamfara, Port Harcourt etc. I use it every time) - never bought/driven a used vehicle above 5yrs; 4. Unfortunately, I live in the contraption called nigeria where roads are a luxury in itself...and where more than 80% of the roads are booby traps...country where motorists, mostly Toyota owners, change their shock absorbers like brake pads; 5. In view of 4 above, there need for one to protect his shock absorber from untimely damage; 6. This shock absorber cushion buffer product like the name implies, acts as a 'damper'. A damper acts to smoothen the spring travel and hence make your driving experience more comfortable on bad and unpaved roads and ultimate increase the life span of your shocks.

A NLander came here to exhibit and market his product. I checked the stuff out...saw that it was cool...bought it and installed...then tested it by driving on different conditions and saw a reasonable improvement in my driving experience. Plus since i bought it through one of us here i deemed it fit to share my experience of the product here still so that other can know.
Guy relax, no need swearing,What he was telling you was the right thing.The shocks we buy in Nigeria are fakes not the real thing.If you buy genuine shocks you will realize Japanese car parts are very expensive.You spring is not the shock,they are dampers to the shock,the shocks are the struts in the middle.I will upload parts that are essential for drivability and the smoothness of you driving.I have an off road SUV in PH so I can tell you of my expirience.

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by HOTARIO(m): 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
y'all cut this guy a slack. A product is being offered in a market overt. No hidden facts, no gimmicks. Decision to buy and use is totally that of the buyer. Unless you have bought and used his own product, it is wrong to make general statements overtly criticizing the product. If a forum member request your opinion it's ok to express same within the confines of personal experience with the product and not mere idealist opinions.

In law, even when we say "caveat emptor", it's not a total bar, but caution to advise that risk is entirely yours.

my opinion.

5 Likes

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by TheEclectic: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
erico2k2:

Guy relax, no need swearing,What he was telling you was the right thing.The shocks we buy in Nigeria are fakes not the real thing.If you buy genuine shocks you will realize Japanese car parts are very expensive.You spring is not the shock,they are dampers to the shock,the shocks are the struts in the middle.I will upload parts that are essential for drivability and the smoothness of you driving.I have an off road SUV in PH so I can tell you of my expirience.

What is this one saying? I never said my shocks were bad or that I can't tell the difference between the spring and strut plus I didn't ask you for any uploads neither. I know the name of every single part on my Honda so save your free 10mb for something else, please.

1 Like

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by erico2k2(m): 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
TheEclectic:

What is this one saying? I never said my shocks were bad or that I can't tell the difference between the spring and strut plus I didn't ask you for any uploads neither. I know the name of every single part on my Honda so save your free 10mb for something else, please.
Problem with the likes is assumption, you assume you know all but i n reality you dont.My illustration was to serve as a pointer to the fact that springs are meant to be the cushion,compressed and expand,there should be nothing in the middle hence that crap you got there is made in China and sold to third world.
PS, YOU SHOULD SAVE YOUR FREE 11MB AND REMAINING BATTERY POWER YOU GOT LEFT. FOR SOMETHING USEFUL.

1 Like

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
Eric, EgunMogaji, honestly you're wasting your breath. Those who understand the dynamics of automotive suspension won't end up with this product on their cars, neither will you guys.

You know the drill. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
davo3286:

Yawwwnnnnn...,

And one day you'll try to flog that car and claim it's well maintained.

Oniranu oshi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
erico2k2:

Problem with the likes is assumption, you assume you know all but i n reality you dont.My illustration was to serve as a pointer to the fact that springs are meant to be the cushion,compressed and expand,there should be nothing in the middle hence that crap you got there is made in China and sold to third world.
PS, YOU SHOULD SAVE YOUR FREE 11MB AND REMAINING BATTERY POWER YOU GOT LEFT. FOR SOMETHING USEFUL.

Like Siena said they won't get it.

If only we had a thorough agency in this country that monitors all the junk shyte they dump in the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
HOTARIO:
y'all cut this guy a slack. A product is being offered in a market overt. No hidden facts, no gimmicks. Decision to buy and use is totally that of the buyer. Unless you have bought and used his own product, it is wrong to make general statements overtly criticizing the product. If a forum member request your opinion it's ok to express same within the confines of personal experience with the product and not mere idealist opinions.

In law, even when we say "caveat emptor", it's not a total bar, but caution to advise that risk is entirely yours.

my opinion.

Sorry no slacks to be cut here.

Junk product will always invoke posts by me especially when a co forum member specifically solicits my opinion. Like I said I saw this ridiculous product offering before and I just ignored it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by davo3286: 9:41am On Mar 14, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Have you tried it before?? undecided If yes...share your experience here. And if no then keep shut and quit talking silly. The car is mine in the first place, not yours. Who are you to tell me about cars?? Until you bought, installed and tested the product, you have no moral right to judge anyone who has. What's your problem ?? Over sabi na im dey wori some people here.

2 Likes

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 14, 2016
davo3286:

Have you tried it before?? undecided If yes...share your experience here. And if no then keep shut and quit talking silly. The car is mine in the first place, not yours. Who are you to tell me about cars?? Until you bought, installed and tested the product, you have no moral right to judge anyone who has. What's your problem ?? Over sabi na im dey wori some people here.

I'm not dense like you so you'll never find asinine contraptions like this on even my ride on mower. It's reserved for clueless twits and inept automotive klutz like you.

By the way you don't have what it takes to keep me shut in ten of your lifetimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by davo3286: 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
From the various comments from the self-acclaimed car experts. It shows they don't understand anything about spring dampening. How does dampening the vibration or movement of springs amount to eliminating the spring entirely? What did you even learn in your engineering class?? For the benefit of those without physical science or engineering background. Your strut is that thing that that looks like hand-operated bicycle pump which is usually installed inside a spring (that thing that looks like a coil). Dampening simply means to smoothen the vibration or to-and-fro movement of a body and in this case, a spring. Buffer simply means to moderate or lessen the impact of something and in this case, the impact of the spring on the body of occupants of the car. Yes, I know that the function of the struts in conjunction with the springs in your vehicle suspension system is to absorb the shock as a result of the vibration of the spring as you drive over rough roads.

Therefore, the function of the "Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer" is to reduce the stress which the springs transmit to the struts thereby protecting your struts and thus having lesser work to do.

This is my own analytical understanding. I know the kind of roads i drive on everyday single day and the impact it has on my shocks therefore taking measures to lessen the stress on my shocks and protect them is entirely my business. Nobody should come here and tell me rubbish about my own property.

1 Like

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by RazaqMB(m): 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
O ga
Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
Let me break this down, make things simple.

For starters, inserting suppression devices between the spring coils makes them longer. This actually INCREASES stress on the shorter damper pistons (which have limited travel compared to the springs).

Suspension springs work in tandem with telescopic dampers. Both components are matched for correct operation. Insert any form of suppression between the spring coils, and sure, the spring effectively becomes longer, lifting the vehicle, and REDUCING the likelihood of the underside of the vehicle making contact with the road when driving over gullys, and into potholes.

There is however a downside. The ride height is now greater, the springs compress LESS. The springs will be stiffer. The dampers do require full compression to work, which is why they are matched in the first instance. Less compression will result in a harsher, bouncy ride over rough roads. With this combination, the dampers are useless. The ride will be the same with brand new or blown dampers, because they simply stop working, as in they don't compress fully. They will have more rebound, which is no good. You might as well take the dampers off, and bin them.

Hit an unexpected bump or pothole, and the resultant jolt will lift the wheels off the road. Try imagining this occurring mid-bend, and the vehicle will NOT go where the wheels are pointing.

The only way to safely raise a vehicle is to get longer springs AND matched dampers, so dampers with longer pistons. There is no other way, which is why most manufacturer's have different spring / damper combination as options (Sport, Standard, Heavy Duty etc).

Anything else is just a botch, plain and simple.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
davo3286:
From the various comments from the self-acclaimed car experts. It shows they don't understand anything about spring dampening. How does dampening the vibration or movement of springs amount to eliminating the spring entirely? What did you even learn in your engineering class?? For the benefit of those without physical science or engineering background. Your strut is that thing that that looks like hand-operated bicycle pump which is usually installed inside a spring (that thing that looks like a coil). Dampening simply means to smoothen the vibration or to-and-fro movement of a body and in this case, a spring. Buffer simply means to moderate or lessen the impact of something and in this case, the impact of the spring on the body of occupants of the car. Yes, I know that the function of the struts in conjunction with the springs in your vehicle suspension system is to absorb the shock as a result of the vibration of the spring as you drive over rough roads.

Therefore, the function of the "Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer" is to reduce the stress which the springs transmit to the struts thereby protecting your struts and thus having lesser work to do.

This is my own analytical understanding. I know the kind of roads i drive on everyday single day and the impact it has on my shocks therefore taking measures to lessen the stress on my shocks and protect them is entirely my business. Nobody should come here and tell me rubbish about my own property.

The contraption you bolted to your car in an uneducated manner is potentially dangerous to other motorists and pedestrians.

Instead of learning from others who has forgotten more than you'll ever learn in ten lifetimes on automotive engineering you are here writing an essay.

The proof is in the pudding and why you're fanatically defending this turd POS of yours. You know you bought into a sham but your Nigerian male ego won't allow you to backpedal.

You'll be wondering why your alignment is unsettable soon. Hint: check your strut towers for cracks cheesy

Nice try to slink grin

PS: read up on the meaning of what a forum means.
Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by erico2k2(m): 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
davo3286:

Oga check the location of the three people talking to you. We all drive brand new cars in carpet smooth road
One of the persons speaking g to you in Blue is an Engineer with Toyota UK. I do t know Y you can't learn from him.you fail to see the functions of a shock absorber and the suspension system of a motor vehicle. U also failed to note that not Al shocks come with supporting springs. Some are Air while so.e are Oil as illustrated I'm the fotos I uploaded. Anyway Goodluck to you an ur car

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by davo3286: 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
EgunMogaji:

The contraption you bolted to your car in an uneducated manner is potentially dangerous to other motorists and pedestrians.

Instead of learning from others who has forgotten more than you'll ever learn in ten lifetimes on automotive engineering you are here writing an essay.

The proof is in the pudding and why you're fanatically defending this turd POS of yours. You know you bought into a sham but your Nigerian male ego won't allow you to backpedal.

You'll be wondering why your alignment is unsettable soon. Hint: check your strut towers for cracks cheesy

Nice try to slink grin

PS: read up on the meaning of what a forum means.

Stop being silly, bro. You know nothing about struts.
Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by erico2k2(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
HOTARIO:

my opinion.
Oga of what benefits is it for us to stay on this forum and let people like the OP sell stuff that might endanger lives and properties if we could help it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by Macmilla(m): 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
All the engineers don speak, now it is my turn to spark. Lay men like me don't understand all these big big grammar, what I understand is common sense (Ben Bruce I hail thee)

First common sense. If this thing is so efficient as u make it look, I think car manufacturers must have incorporated it into their cars by now. When d seat belt and air bags were invented, they didn't need much advertisement b4 they became standard on all vehicles. Even some parts that MIGHT come in handy but not really necessary are mentioned in ur car manual if u read it. Examples are ur seat belt extension and baby carriers. But this is nowhere to be found close to any OEM property.

Secondly, from the picture, that thing takes one round, that translates to one less functional coil, that means less travel for the spring. Common sense tells me that if ur car needs a stiffer or less travelling spring, it won't take Toyota or Honda a trip to d moon to design.

Thirdly, a rubber on ur iron spring? SERIOUSLY? Reminds me of those "fuel savers" u plug into ur car ciggerette lighter.

But then, what do I know? I'm just a lay man trying to make common sense. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by Macmilla(m): 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
erico2k2:

Oga of what benefits is it for us to stay on this forum and let people like the OP sell stuff that might endanger lives and properties if we could help it
No mind am joor. Nairaland police is everywhere. grin That's one thing that makes me feel safe on this site.
If he can't defend his product against these badass NL police men, then he shouldn't bother coming cos they will hunt him down.

#keepnairalandsafe
#keepnaijasafe

2 Likes

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by Inception(m): 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
Siena:
Let me break this down, make things simple.

For starters, inserting suppression devices between the spring coils makes them longer. This actually INCREASES stress on the shorter damper pistons (which have limited travel compared to the springs).

Suspension springs work in tandem with telescopic dampers. Both components are matched for correct operation. Insert any form of suppression between the spring coils, and sure, the spring effectively becomes longer, lifting the vehicle, and REDUCING the likelihood of the underside of the vehicle making contact with the road when driving over gullys, and into potholes.

There is however a downside. The ride height is now greater, the springs compress LESS. The springs will be stiffer. The dampers do require full compression to work, which is why they are matched in the first instance. Less compression will result in a harsher, bouncy ride over rough roads. With this combination, the dampers are useless. The ride will be the same with brand new or blown dampers, because they simply stop working is they don't compress fully. They will have more rebound, which is no good. You might as well take the dampers off, and bin them.

Hit an unexpected bump or pothole, and the resultant jolt will lift the wheels off the road. Try imagining this occurring mid-bend, and the vehicle will NOT go where the wheels are pointing.

The only way to safely raise a vehicle is to get longer springs AND matched dampers, so dampers with longer pistons. There is no other way, which is why most manufacturer's have different spring / damper combination as options (Sport, Standard, Heavy Duty etc).

Anything else is just a botch, plain and simple.

HE has spoken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
davo3286:

Stop being silly, bro. You know nothing about struts.

This coming from you that have demonstrated to the whole world that you s completely automobile squid grin

Hay have you done in your life on a vehicles suspension other than slip on a 50 cents Chinese rubber contraption?

So yes I'll stop being silly when you start behaving intelligently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by erico2k2(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
Macmilla:
All the engineers don speak, now it is my turn to spark. Lay men like me don't understand all these big big grammar, what I understand is common sense (Ben Bruce I hail thee)

First common sense. If this thing is so efficient as u make it look, I think car manufacturers must have incorporated it into their cars by now. When d seat belt and air bags were invented, they didn't need much advertisement b4 they became standard on all vehicles. Even some parts that MIGHT come in handy but not really necessary are mentioned in ur car manual if u read it. Examples are ur seat belt extension and baby carriers. But this is nowhere to be found close to any OEM property.

Secondly, from the picture, that thing takes one round, that translates to one less functional coil, that means less travel for the spring. Common sense tells me that if ur car needs a stiffer or less travelling spring, it won't take Toyota or Honda a trip to d moon to design.

Thirdly, a rubber on ur iron spring. SERIOUSLY? Reminds me of those "fuel savers u plug into ur car ciggerette lighter.

But then, what do I know? I'm just a lay man trying to make common sense. grin
Common sense indeed is not common guy abeg wen U finish work 2day after the next roundabout take left then right there is a Bar there .take one carton of chilles Origin. Then keep one box of non alcoholic henesey for EgunMogaji. I go pay grin grin
Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
erico2k2:

Common sense indeed is not common guy abeg wen U finish work 2day after the next roundabout take left then right there is a Bar there .take one carton of chilles Origin. Then keep one box of non alcoholic henesey for EgunMogaji. I go pay grin grin

Not so fast Oga.

I'm still telling Ambode and Oba of Lagos that you're taking our Lagos airline landing fees to PHC grin

1 Like

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by erico2k2(m): 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Not so fast Oga.

I'm still telling Ambode and Oba of Lagos that you're taking our Lagos airline landing fees to PHC grin
Ahahaha
Baba that airport in PH and the possibility of me flying direct from Heathrow to PHC is the only good thing any govt has done for me in 20 yrs grin grin
God will bless who ever it is that made this possible
So nor be only me toy go report I also see guys from JFK on that route on lufthanza via Germany so una follow.

1 Like

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by Macmilla(m): 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
erico2k2:

Oya! Orijinal Orijin grin grin
But Hennessy get non alcoholic? undecided undecided
Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by LeJeun3: 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
davo3286:

This guy did you read what you wrote??

Why not just get cement and cast on ur springs and be driving around!

Mr. Struts

2 Likes

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by davo3286: 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
erico2k2:

Oga check the location of the three people talking to you. We all drive brand new cars in carpet smooth road
One of the persons speaking g to you in Blue is an Engineer with Toyota UK. I do t know Y you can't learn from him.you fail to see the functions of a shock absorber and the suspension system of a motor vehicle. U also failed to note that not Al shocks come with supporting springs. Some are Air while so.e are Oil as illustrated I'm the fotos I uploaded. Anyway Goodluck to you an ur car

Who cares if their location is heaven or if you all drive heavenly cars on heavenly roads. What I care about is the kind of roads I drive on everyday. I don't even care if the person speaking in 'blue' is an Engineer in UK...does it make him a better Engineer than myself because he lives in the UK?? Of course not! See there is nothing complex or spectacular about car suspension system of a car...it's basically a simple mechanical system that anyone can understand, so don't make it sound as if it's something out of this world.
Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by Coldplay007(f): 1:20am On Mar 15, 2016
LeJeun3:

This guy did you read what you wrote??

Why not just get cement and cast on ur springs and be driving around!

Mr. Struts

Lol.. @cement cast
Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by Nobody: 4:37am On Mar 15, 2016
davo3286:

Who cares if their location is heaven or if you all drive heavenly cars on heavenly roads. What I care about is the kind of roads I drive on everyday. I don't even care if the person speaking in 'blue' is an Engineer in UK...does it make him a better Engineer than myself because he lives in the UK?? Of course not! See there is nothing complex or spectacular about car suspension system of a car...it's basically a simple mechanical system that anyone can understand, so don't make it sound as if it's something out of this world.
Oboy! this guy just dey open his nyansh for the whole world to see. So after the millions those automobile manufactures spend monthly on research, not even upto production o! na one rubber go finally come save your spring/shocks. SMH. Na so the other day i see person with car of about 1mil+, say engine oil of 7k expensive for am to put dat hs goin for dat of 3k. MISPLACED PRIORITIES
Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by abdall264: 8:03am On Mar 15, 2016
Nice. I can't wait to get mine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

»»» Toks 07 BMW 750 (7 Series) @ N4.5M Non Negotiable ««« / 2008 Upgraded BulletProof Range Rover Vogue N12.5M / Do You Need Tint Permit or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Glass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 201
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.