Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer (23225 Views)

Thinking of buying or selling your vehicles and properties faster? / Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer / Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by davo3286: 8:20am On Mar 15, 2016
jennyff:

Oboy! this guy just dey open his nyansh for the whole world to see. So after the millions those automobile manufactures spend monthly on research, not even upto production o! na one rubber go finally come save your spring/shocks. SMH. Na so the other day i see person with car of about 1mil+, say engine oil of 7k expensive for am to put dat hs goin for dat of 3k. MISPLACED PRIORITIES

So na how da one take concern you?
Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by davo3286: 8:36am On Mar 15, 2016
LeJeun3:

This guy did you read what you wrote??

Why not just get cement and cast on ur springs and be driving around!

Mr. Struts

If you didn't understand what you read, read it again and again and it will sink.
Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by davo3286: 8:39am On Mar 15, 2016
EgunMogaji:

This coming from you that have demonstrated to the whole world that you s completely automobile squid grin

Hay have you done in your life on a vehicles suspension other than slip on a 50 cents Chinese rubber contraption?

So yes I'll stop being silly when you start behaving intelligently.

tongue mind you business. It's not a difficult thing to do.
Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by davo3286: 8:46am On Mar 15, 2016
erico2k2:

Oga check the location of the three people talking to you. We all drive brand new cars in carpet smooth road
One of the persons speaking g to you in Blue is an Engineer with Toyota UK. I do t know Y you can't learn from him.you fail to see the functions of a shock absorber and the suspension system of a motor vehicle. U also failed to note that not Al shocks come with supporting springs. Some are Air while so.e are Oil as illustrated I'm the fotos I uploaded. Anyway Goodluck to you an ur car

Who cares if your location is heaven or if you all drive brand new heavenly cars on carpet smooth heavenly roads. Who cares if the person speaking in 'blue' is an Engineer with Toyota UK or heaven....does it make him a better engineer because he is in UK? Fvck!
Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by davo3286: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I'm not dense like you so you'll never find asinine contraptions like this on even my ride on mower. It's reserved for clueless twits and inept automotive klutz like you.

By the way you don't have what it takes to keep me shut in ten of your lifetimes.

Lolz...keep drinking panadol for another man's headache. Idiat!
Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
davo3286:

Lolz...keep drinking panadol for another man's headache. Idiat!

Lolz? How old are you? grin

Hey Santorium, what's next, curb feelers, bicycle bell and mirrors? grin

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
davo3286:

tongue mind you business. It's not a difficult thing to do.

Nope. I like this position grin

Fake parts on a car = fake parts car cheesy
Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by davo3286: 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Nope. I like this position grin

Fake parts on a car = fake parts car cheesy

OVER SABI HOUSE BOY tongue
Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by davo3286: 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Lolz? How old are you? grin

Hey Santorium, what's next, curb feelers, bicycle bell and mirrors? grin

Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
davo3286:

OVER SABI HOUSE BOY tongue

Thank you for the compliment.

At least am not a clueless dimwit who bolts on crap trinkets wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
davo3286:

Keep fooling yourself.

There's only one fool here. It's the one that really paid to buy something that'll ruin his car grin

How about some pink tassles for the rear window?

I've decided to ignore you now and let you continue to wallow in your ignorance.

Adios, les incompetente

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
jennyff:

Oboy! this guy just dey open his nyansh for the whole world to see. So after the millions those automobile manufactures spend monthly on research, not even upto production o! na one rubber go finally come save your spring/shocks. SMH. Na so the other day i see person with car of about 1mil+, say engine oil of 7k expensive for am to put dat hs goin for dat of 3k. MISPLACED PRIORITIES

LMAO! grin grin
Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by TheEclectic: 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
erico2k2:

Problem with the likes is assumption, you assume you know all but i n reality you dont.My illustration was to serve as a pointer to the fact that springs are meant to be the cushion,compressed and expand,there should be nothing in the middle hence that crap you got there is made in China and sold to third world.
PS, YOU SHOULD SAVE YOUR FREE 11MB AND REMAINING BATTERY POWER YOU GOT LEFT. FOR SOMETHING USEFUL.

tongue
Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by LeJeun3: 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
grin
Mr. Struts, keep strutting around....

davo3286:

If you didn't understand what you read, read it again and again and it will sink.
Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by Divinne: 10:51am On Mar 17, 2016
Hello Everyone, thx for all the criticism. We are missing the point here. The name of the product is coil spring cushion buffer, meaning a helper. It is an accessory and not a motor part or the shock absorber. It adds the new features you have in new suspension system to your old coil spring suspension system, like stability when cornering, enhanced braking system, vehicle height restoration, reduce noise and vibration from suspension etc. this product was first introduced in racing cars to add these features. It is has been around for years now and is been manufactured in Korea, Malaysia, India, Japan, America etc. it is been sold by Amazon, EBay, and major auto centres around the world. You can simply search for it online for more information and knowledge. As we advance in technology, new systems replace old ones and accessories add extra value to already existing. Motor parts dealer here should stop criticizing, the product is not a competition. It is only an accessory. There is no coil spring cushion buffer without a spring shock absorber. Please use your internet for information. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by corrall(f): 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Of course you'll prolong the life of your shocks if you remove them from the equation and stop them from doing their job sad

This is like covering your roof with nylon and beating your chest that rain has never touched your roof.

As far as I don't get to spend money right now to keep changing shocks, it's fine by me. No time to waste time.

1 Like

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
corrall:

As far as I don't get to spend money right now to keep changing shocks, it's fine by me. No time to waste time.

So instead of changing shocks ONLY, you'll risk cracking your shock towers too. Amazing.

Now I understand why everyone is pushing me away from Nigeria used cars smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
Divinne:
Hello Everyone, thx for all the criticism. We are missing the point here. The name of the product is coil spring cushion buffer, meaning a helper. It is an accessory and not a motor part or the shock absorber. It adds the new features you have in new suspension system to your old coil spring suspension system, like stability when cornering, enhanced braking system, vehicle height restoration, reduce noise and vibration from suspension etc. this product was first introduced in racing cars to add these features. It is has been around for years now and is been manufactured in Korea, Malaysia, India, Japan, America etc. it is been sold by Amazon, EBay, and major auto centres around the world. You can simply search for it online for more information and knowledge. As we advance in technology, new systems replace old ones and accessories add extra value to already existing. Motor parts dealer here should stop criticizing, the product is not a competition. It is only an accessory. There is no coil spring cushion buffer without a spring shock absorber. Please use your internet for information. Thank you.

You should be downright ashamed of yourself for taking advantage of inept Nigerian motorists.

You are selling a POS.

There's no race car that uses this and even if they do so what? Nigerian cars are not race cars.

I'm not a competitor, I don't sell parts, so your thinly veiled attempt to deflect is dead on arrival.
Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by corrall(f): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
EgunMogaji:

So instead of changing shocks ONLY, you'll risk cracking your shock towers too. Amazing.

Now I understand why everyone is pushing me away from Nigeria used cars smiley

Bros, why are you so bitter biko? Take a chill pill please. Up till now, since i fixed a year ago, the shock towers has not cracked. No change in shocks.

Please whom ever wants to buy should go ahead. I did and I will reiterate NO REGRETS.

1 Like

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
corrall:

Bros, why are you so bitter biko? Take a chill pill please. Up till now, since i fixed a year ago, the shock towers has not cracked. No change in shocks.

Please whom ever wants to buy should go ahead. I did and I will reiterate NO REGRETS.

Do you even know what a shock tower is? Talk less of how to properly inspect it grin

Try to find good English words to use and stop writing like an illiterate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by Divinne: 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
Save you car's suspension components!! we need is the brand and model of your coil spring suspension vehicle and we will send you the perfect size as long as the coil spring has not been changed before.
Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by Divinne: 1:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
The cars we drive are not meant for Nigerian roads, Save you car's suspension components!! All we need is the brand and model of your coil spring suspension vehicle and we will send you the perfect size as long as the coil spring has not been changed before.
Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by corrall(f): 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Do you even know what a shock tower is? Talk less of how to properly inspect it grin

Try to find good English words to use and stop writing like an illiterate.

tongue tongue you seem to be so pained... go and hug a transformer
Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
corrall:

tongue tongue you seem to be so pained... go and hug a transformer

"Pained" seems to be your favorite word. At least you didn't use Biko this time.

We don't have transformers littering the streets where I live so it'll be hard for me to find one.

But I know Dangote trucks plenty for una side, so go use your head as a wheel chock for one grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
Divinne:
The cars we drive are not meant for Nigerian roads, Save you car's suspension components!! All we need is the brand and model of your coil spring suspension vehicle and we will send you the perfect size as long as the coil spring has not been changed before.

Consumer Warning: this is an unproven product, don't waste your money as well as risk the life of your passengers and other road users.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by corrall(f): 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Consumer Warning: this is an unproven product, don't waste your money as well as risk the life of your passengers and other road users.

It's been proven. I have been using it in my car for the past 1 year.

3 Likes

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by erico2k2(m): 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
Divinne:
Oga once again stop spreading this rubber news, restrict it to Nigerians who do not have the benefit of choice No thanks to the likes of you.
I and Siena live in the UK. U can never ever use that crap in the UK or you fail MOT straight away EgunMogaji lives in America and he has said same.so tjat leaves Asia and Africa. The step 4 ward in suspension technology are Air suspensions like you got on the range rover and the now new and more advanced electronic stability system. .These are what the FI cars have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by erico2k2(m): 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
corrall:

It's been proven. I have been using it in my car for the past 1 year.

Madam. I have been in plenty of cars in Nigeria where the drivers think thier car is moving smoothly and to me it's like we are off rd.Can I plz ask how old your car is in Nigeria and did you buy it brand new?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by erico2k2(m): 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
corrall:

Madam if you buy a proper shock. I dont mean the ones that cost N20k. I bought my rear shocks for my car at £100.that's not even top of the range in today's money it's N43k.so in Nigeria such will be like N60K so if your shock cost N20k it's from china and it's fake so it won't last longer than 3-6 months or it won't even give the smooth ride you crave for your lovely ride.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by kidsam: 3:21am On Mar 18, 2016
All these car enthusiasts, why are you harassing everyone, your own is to give advise and leave the person to take or leave it. If you advise me and make me feel like an idiot in the process, by instinct I will fight you back.
So please politely make your position known and don't totally close your ears to what people that have used it say. Amazingly you might have one or two things to learn

The problem we all have is that we listen to reply rather than listen to understand the other.

From the discussions so far, impression I'm having (though I might be wrong) is that most of these "diasporans" feel once you reside in Nigeria you are ignorant, that is far from the truth, you really don't know who we all are. We may be in Nigeria, but who we really are might dwarf you that either earn to feed her majesty or 401k.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by Nobody: 3:43am On Mar 18, 2016
kidsam:
All these car enthusiasts, why are you harassing everyone, your own is to give advise and leave the person to take or leave it. If you advise me and make me feel like an idiot in the process, by instinct I will fight you back.
So please politely make your position known and don't totally close your ears to what people that have used it say. Amazingly you might have one or two things to learn

The problem we all have is that we listen to reply rather than listen to understand the other.

From the discussions so far, impression I'm having (though I might be wrong) is that most of these "diasporans" feel once you reside in Nigeria you are ignorant, that is far from the truth, you really don't know who we all are. We may be in Nigeria, but who we really are might dwarf you that either earn to feed her majesty or 401k.

Nope, I have no obligation to not post when I see bad information being posted. Yeah one numptie might be using it but it's up to the experienced people to make sure that the fallacy is not being spread to other unsuspecting motorists.

Re the diaspora vs Nigeria thing, you Sir have an underlying inferiority complex issue because I don't know why you'll even bring that up as a crutch for an argument.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke
Re: Save Your Vehicles Shock Absorber With Shock Absorber Cushion Buffer by kidsam: 3:45am On Mar 18, 2016
smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

»»» Toks 07 BMW 750 (7 Series) @ N4.5M Non Negotiable ««« / 2008 Upgraded BulletProof Range Rover Vogue N12.5M / Do You Need Tint Permit or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Glass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.