Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,788 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy (32940 Views)

Heartbreaking Story Of A Kenyan Female Pastor Who Was Gang-raped On Her Wedding / Nurses Share Heartbreaking Story Of What Happens To Babies Who Survive Abortion / VIDEO: Wife Of Nigerian, Emmanuel, Killed In Italy Shares Heartbreaking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by RexTramadol1: 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
Anoda Olajumoke story!
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
Jke
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
I have an almost 2 year old and this brings me to near tears.

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by AmAlbert(m): 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
Na wao diaris God sha
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by BirabilPaul(m): 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
You must be great. And your parents will come back to you one day for help. they cannot waste the handwork of God. This name Hope is your real name which your parents could not discover but sent u out to die for no reason...

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
bebe2:
How many pple walked past dat child on their way to church

grin grin

But it had to take tattooed oyibo woman who probably doesn't believe in God to rescue the child grin grin

Judgement go too sweet ooo

Azzin ehn!!.....the religion thing Don dey tire me sef.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by 1miccza: 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
kennyman2000:
Not surprised he's stll alive cos people who've great missions on earth hardly die before fulfilling their dreams.

Stay strong son!

See you at the top!!

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

Very correct bro
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
daretodiffer:
PARDON MY IGNORANCE

BUT THIS IS STORY IS VERY VERY VERY UNLIKELY TO BE TRUE undecided

Even with the pictures?..... undecided....something is wrong with you.

5 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by fyneboi79(m): 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
May it never be well with those who put this boy in such a condition.2 year old boy a witch? And if his parents are aware of this then may they die a shameful and painful death.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by fyneboi79(m): 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
May it never be well with those who put this boy in such a condition.2 year old boy a witch? And if his parents are aware of this then may they die a shameful and painful death.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by fyneboi79(m): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
BirabilPaul:
You must be great. And your parents will come back to you one day for help. they cannot waste the handwork of God. This name Hope is your real name which your parents could not discover but sent u out to die for no reason...
pls don't wish them longlife . Let them die untimely for dis wicked act against a 2 year old.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by LabourParty(m): 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
And they call themselves Christians.

Religious fools leaving a child to dies.

4 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Even with the pictures?..... undecided....something is wrong with you.

Old newsundecided

She is lying, I want the true story not the fake onesad
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by PHIPEX(m): 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
Deeply religious country but deeply ignorant and wicked at heart.

7 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by MrIyke222(m): 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
If only d world espcially Africa cld hv jst 10% of pple like dis lady dat some "holia-than-thou" hypocrites wld c as wayward, honestly, d world will b a far better place to live in.

I strongly bliv dat dat litle Champion who has defeated d soldiers of death, is an icon of greatness in d making. He's got a great destiny nd a strong purpose to fulfill on earth.

May God bless nd strngthn dat uniqu nd uncomon lady to do more.
This is d kind of persons I can boldly nd humbly call Leaders. cos leadership is abt true service nd values to lives.

3 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by sarutobie(m): 11:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
bebe2:

grin grin

But it had to take tattooed oyibo woman who probably doesn't believe in God to rescue the child grin grin

Reminds me of the story about the good Samaritan that Christ told his disciples. The leading priest saw the Jew and passed him,the Levi saw his fellow Jew and passed the other way...but much maligned and 'unbelieving' samarian saw this Jewish man sprawled on the road and had compassion on him..and even paid for his treatment. Then Christ asked his followers "who amongst these men was the Jewish man's neighbor?" And they all echoed.."the one who showed compassion! "...and yes,judgement day will be a shocker for many on that day..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by Ntiba: 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
Some Africans are still uneducated fools, how can anyone still talk about witches in 2016? Things will never change
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by bumpy5ng: 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
daretodiffer:
PARDON MY IGNORANCE

BUT THIS IS STORY IS VERY VERY VERY UNLIKELY TO BE TRUE undecided
I'm sure you know how to conduct an internet search. I just did and this story however pathetic is true. Maybe you're one those heartless Nigerians we're referring to here.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by Harvigh(m): 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
kcemma:
God have mercy on us but the lady have too much tatoo ooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEHltt5cAUU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZxjqCJfzsQ
Bros so ur only problem is with her tatoo?
What has tattoo got to do with her kind gesture? She's an angel whether u like it or not and besides, a lot of persons walked past that poor kid on their way to church and other places and never gave a damn until this Tattooed Angel came along.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
bumpy5ng:

I'm sure you know how to conduct an internet search. I just did and this story however pathetic is true. Maybe you're one those heartless Nigerians we're referring to here.
Ejo lo fe ro

Oroki lo fe ta

The story na confam liesmiley
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by GUZIO: 11:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
I have not seen a starving white babu
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by Duletion(m): 12:01am On Feb 16, 2016
bebe2:

grin grin

That's Nigerians for you. Sometime i think the devil is a Nigerian

6 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by selfemployed(m): 12:06am On Feb 16, 2016
youngwarlocks:
the first time I saw that on FBK I wept in my heart and then prayed for him.....see the way he was drinking that water like he'd neva tasted it before. Thank God for Good people.....May God reward her kind and generous heart.

People like Linda ikeji who think they are rich enough to buy a hand bag with $25k should come and see what rich people should do with their money

3 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by menix(m): 12:07am On Feb 16, 2016
Hmmmm...

This one get as e be, cous only an insane parent would do this to their child at such tender age
Sure the parents were brainwashed by a prophet.

Thou some children nah beta wicked witch, remembered when a family friend started looking for solution for their 2 daughters, they terrorized their skools got expelled frm 2 different skools, parent dare not open their door without knocking.

So the parent might not be wrong but he was too tender for such decision..
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by Jacko1(m): 12:08am On Feb 16, 2016
Dis small pikin winch chai... Poverty is the worst disease... Poverty laziness and lack of exposure is bad
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 16, 2016
fyneboi79:

Ignorance bro, it does quite a lot more than this trust me.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 16, 2016
Oh my God. Crying so badly because I also have a two year old. Which country precisely did that happen?
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by lepasharon(f): 1:17am On Feb 16, 2016
Some of the nicest ppl I have seen are those covered in piercings and tattoos.. But the most judgement one
Are..... you guessed it...THOSE WHO GO TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY!

3 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by Iriruaga100(m): 1:22am On Feb 16, 2016
One of our biggest problems today is religion. How cn u say a two years old child is a witch? Woo to everyperson dat saw this child n still refuse to help!!! Hope ur tomorrow will b great.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by nasha1(f): 1:52am On Feb 16, 2016
selfemployed:

People like Linda ikeji who think they are rich enough to buy a hand bag with $25k should come and see what rich people should do with their money

Oh shut up and stop calling linda here.Did you contribute to her success?How much the governor of akwa ibom donated?is it not his job 2 abolish this witchcraft business and create refuge center for such kids.Kids like this boy are in number suffering this predicament.And if you don't know,linda gives every months 100.000 N to her readers and has a project where she empowers young ladies into business.She can buy whatever the Bleep she want,it's her money!
For ur information,this woman recieved $1million donation money for this boy.

Linda ikeji is not the cause of the poverty in Nigeria,stop blaming the wrong people-blame your government.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by Lateralmaths(m): 1:56am On Feb 16, 2016
FBS:
Me thinks the Bible was right on point when it said that the heart of man (aint no exception) is desperately WICKED. I'm rarely moved but goodness how is this possible?? READ!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3447812/Nigerian-child-neglected-starved-called-witch.html#ixzz40HDL5jhK

this is the kind of love that those that profess to have a true religion should show. People will always connect with genuine love.

4 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy by Gidoka(m): 3:01am On Feb 16, 2016
bebe2:

grin grin

You just stole me heart with this beautiful comment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

26 Years Old Without A Single Beard / JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About / One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.