Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,799 members, 7,806,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé (34930 Views)

"Davido Does Not Carry Olosho" - Donjazzy Defends Davido After Being Accused. / Rita Dominic Sets Instagram Ablaze With This Her Photo / Laura Ikeji Looks 13 - Sonia Ogbonna's Comment Sets Instagram On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by endtimesblog: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘Private’ After Being Accused Of buying fake Hermés Birkins

[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Screenshot_2016-02-15-19-06-37-1.png[/img]

Linda Ikeji is no longer accessible on Instagram, except you are already following her.
Recently, the billionaire blogger showed off two Hermes Birkin bags she just acquired.

“Just joined the LIBagfamily. #Hermes! #Birkin! My first,”
she captioned one photo, and in another, she said, “Here’s another one!”
It wasn’t long before some of her followers accused her of buying Grade A fakes, their claims being that getting a Birkin bag isn’t as simple as walking into a shop and buying it. They added that people wait in line for months, before the company supplies new bags

: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/02/linda-ikeji-sets-instagram-to-private.html

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by endtimesblog: 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2016

13 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
End time ..

I don't know why Nairaland news is always all abt celebrities.. Don't they have something better ??

The person below me though....

Taking it so personal as if its her sister that's involved.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by omonighoblessing(f): 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
this is not called for Linda.........I expected u to have just addressed the issue and over look it..........common freedom of speech is what we practice in dis country. so man can talk whatever he feels like talking chikina!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
omonighoblessing:
this is not called for Linda.........I expected u to have just addressed the issue and over look it..........common freedom of speech is what we practice in dis country. so man can talk whatever he feels like talking chikina!!
smh u get time o. Lyk she's gon see dis ur advice sef grin

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by cruzita(f): 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
grin naija see wetin una don cause .una don pursue our sister enter locker na

16 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by omonighoblessing(f): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:
me just dey talk my mind o ooo.if she like make she no see......isn't she a blogger....her eyes dey every where n.a.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by iykekelvins(m): 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Lmfao

Pls tell him

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
omonighoblessing:

me just dey talk my mind o ooo.if she like make she no see......isn't she a blogger....her eyes dey every where n.a.
u shldnt hav wasted ur lil strength typing dt cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
iykekelvins:
Lmfao
Pls tell him
iyke toh fine tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by iykekelvins(m): 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:
iyke toh fine tongue
Wassup
Omo, Ur dp is on fire!!.. Ibadi toh sure
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
iykekelvins:
Wassup

gringringrin pls pour some water let d faya quench
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by iykekelvins(m): 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:
gringringrin pls pour some water let d faya quench
wink
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by Vyolet(f): 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
She's not serious at all, she's makes her money from blogging(advanced aproko) via poke nosing into the affairs of others whether true or false, so why is she pained when someone decided to poke into her affairs too. If the bags weren't fake, she wouldn't be a bit bothered.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by omonighoblessing(f): 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:
u shldnt hav wasted ur lil strength typing dt cheesy
My dear u dey correct..Thanks dear

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by tomdon(m): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
vanity. does the bag manufacture money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
She got rich posting fake news about people,destroyed several relationship and several home and now she found it difficult to accept criticism

Useless prostitute!

I just unfollowed her few sec ago

27 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by omonighoblessing(f): 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
iykekelvins:
Lmfao
Pls tell him
I be she not him ooooo

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by Fanirandele: 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
She's a hypocrite, she dishes it out but she can't take it. If it was a celeb that was caught carrying a fake bag she would be the first to carry the news and yes I believe that bag is fake . You'll be buying fake things and later you'll say you are not a Crimean like you don't know that's a crime

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by Mariecakes(f): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
The bag sef no fine o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by liposuction123: 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
When you're a public figure you must accept whatever Shame is attached to fame

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by 1zynnvn(m): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
lol. that thing pain am oo

26 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by Amosjaj(m): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
Praise God

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by omonighoblessing(f): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
iykekelvins:
Wassup
hahahahaha thank u jare omo toh shun

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by PeinDanzo(m): 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
Buhari also bought fake presidential campaign ..Jonathan bought fake shoes ..so wats rong wit her?
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by mazizitonene(m): 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
She made a mistake in the first place sef.....if I was her I would have told that "accuser" yes! They are fake very fake oya go and call police or go and die! Simple

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by styahma: 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by repogirl(f): 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
Owwwwch, is like all the yawa they gave her entered well well. Lol.

Typical example of how showing off backfires in your face. The social media can be murderous.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by IYANGBALI: 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
He pain am

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by meggaable: 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
Chai I don die...what na just one common comment piss her off? Mcheeeeeew Immaturity!!!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé by emmabest2000(m): 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
She need to grow up

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) / Tekno Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Skye As He Returns To Instagram / Davido Shades Bbnaija Stars Who Sign Deals With Waist Trainers Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.