Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

DIY Tutorial On Gele And The Brows - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / DIY Tutorial On Gele And The Brows (1517 Views)

Simplest Way To Grow Hair: Brows, Lashes, Beards, and Whiskers (Castor Oil) / Learn Make Up, Gele And Bead On Whatsapp / Please, How Do I Bead Aso-oke Gele And Lace ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DIY Tutorial On Gele And The Brows by chiomzy25(f): 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
Good day .
Are you tired of spending hours in front of the mirror trying to tie your gele and end up not getting the desired result? Or wanting to perfect your brows and end up messing it up? Worry no more as I take you one a two weeks online tutorial for Just 2000 naira only.
Now it not going to be like the usual online classes where you are just sent videos of other makeup artist works, no. I will take you on a step by step process and also with videos of my self doing the act. So indicate interest by dropping your number and I will add you to a group chat on watsapp. Thanks

1 Like

Re: DIY Tutorial On Gele And The Brows by fashionengineer(f): 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
Re: DIY Tutorial On Gele And The Brows by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 27, 2016
Hbd all the best
Re: DIY Tutorial On Gele And The Brows by chiomzy25(f): 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hbd all the best
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Bulk First Grade (akube) Men Formal Shirts For #700 / Miss Bumbum2016 (photos) Which State Would Win If It Was In Nigeria? / Yellow Abayan Gown With Bold Print , Selling At 4k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.