Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) (49434 Views)

Nnenne’s Last Valentine: Short Story By Oluoma Udemezue / A Valentine's Day Fiasco / Valentine's Day At The Zoo (A Short Story By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by Princessderaa(f): 2:38am On Feb 24, 2016
drags front see with some pipul.

abeg make una adjust make princess siddon well.

1 Like

Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by ExplicitContent: 4:32am On Feb 24, 2016
Good one Op.
I pray people see the little lessons to be learnt here.

But how far? you shoulda hint us, those thugs! Was their mission on purpose or was a case of accident murderers

1 Like

Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by LaJose78(m): 6:39am On Feb 24, 2016
justicejay:

my gf nd some of my female friend knws me, if i invite you to a date and you brought ur friend(s) i will disgrace all of una 2geda. Not like there is no money to spend but its horrible when you talk abt date and you take ur friend along. I once told a girl that she should av brought all her family member along.
lol...she won't dare do dt again.

2 Likes

Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by nonny99(m): 8:02am On Feb 24, 2016
Hmmmmm, wetin come happen

1 Like

Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by Honestly1: 8:05am On Feb 24, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Episode EIGHT

I switched off the phone in anger...i waited almost 30 minutes for the yeye man to come..and when he came back, he started begging and asking for forgiveness. ..

Oga no vex, na man wey dey catch on top another woman for my own room, na him dem rush call me from house..
Wetin happen..one of his inquisitive neighbours asked..
Tor,na so dem dey ask oo . its one of my friends ooo..he brought another”s man wife to my room and that one husband traced her ...
“ No be the first time he dey bring woman come my side be this but i know sabi say him taste don change to married woman own now oo.They almost killed my friend there before they called me to make sure say dem no kill person for my house oo

You see.. sebi i dey always tell u.. u don turn your room to hotel.. all your friends go dey bring woman come ur....( pauses) .. sha thank God sey he no pass this ..wat of if your friend contacted magun and died there or the lady herself died..??

God forbid..woo..let me sha give this oga his clothes ...so i can go back and settle the remaining ish .. He was disturbed and confused as he was sweating profusely .
Oga no vex oo..
Hah.. i no vex since u don explain wetin delay u now, i no vex .
Ok..

He rushed in and brought out my clothes for me and rushed back outside..

By the time i checked the time, it was almost 11 am.

I rushed home reflecting on the incident that happened to the laundry man as i remembered wrist bangle abi na legchain was also coming to my own house with a lady..ANYWAY, God don cancel that one plan as na me go use that room tonight.. .

I tried to call the babe to explain to her what caused the delay but she was not picking.. perhaps she was already pissed ,,omo lomo.. she might already be there waiting for me to come. I cant imagine how she will be feeling there all alone.

I quickly wore my red suit, blue tie, white shirt and black trousers and set out to hotel..throughout my journey to the hotel ,i was calling her, but she didnt pick up .. this girl dey quick vex ooo..

You will be a good script writer... I hae a story can we work on ot together?
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:28am On Feb 24, 2016
Honestly1:

o
ok sir. I will love to work with talented people like you sir.pm sir

1 Like

Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by habsydiamond(m): 9:23am On Feb 24, 2016
No be small thing u experience ooo. For feb 14. If u don know u for hang ur disk, like players dey hang dem boot, e for no put u for trouble.

1 Like

Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by Honestly1: 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
ClassCaptain:

o
ok sir. I will love to work with talented people like you sir.pm sir

07030230328 text me or reach me on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by olyrayy(m): 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
one of the best stories i have ever read on nairaland.. kudos classcaptain ..
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by bigkahuna704(m): 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
ClassCaptain:

Episode Finale ( 15)

I woke up probably some days after in an unknown hospital ... i opened my eyes for the first time and looked around. The first person i saw was an old man with unkempt beards, sitting right next to me..

Haa,, ola ju ( he has opened his eyes )..., Adupe oo.. adupe oo.. doctor ..doctor....

Where is Bunmi ?? i asked
Bunmi ??......
Yes..... bunmi.. she was with me, she was with....
( cuts in ) Mr boo, you are asking of bunmi ?? one guy in the room asked me , and he seemed a liitle confused.

Yes.. yes.. i said agitated.. You see.. i said trying to stand up a bit in order to emphasize my point..
No no.. easy.. easy .. The old man cautioned me ..
We were together the day we were attacked . we were attacked.. have u found out where she is, pls where is she ??..Please what happened to her ?? Somebody say something ..
Mr boo, this your tactics wont work ?
What do u mean ?? i asked, confused and uncertain about the whole situation.
Bunmi was found dead . We have reasonable evidence to believe you murdered miss bunmi , after you raped her and then threw her body away. We have been waiting for the past 48 hours for you to get back so we could arrest you and bring you in for more investigation ... And as we can see, i think you are fit enough now..

Inspector jegede...
Sir
Inspector Calypso

Sir..

Mr boo ,, you are under arrest for the murder and rape of miss s p bunmi .. you have the right to remain silent as anything said by you here and at the station will be used against you in the court of law ..

Haha..oga olopa ..he is not yet fit.. he is still recovering please, he is .. the old man begged ..
Baba.. if not that you are an old man ,.. please u have done your part ,, unless you will love to join him to the station..
Haha
Yes , .. yes baba.. officers,,Now take him

Doctor.. the old man voiced again to the doctor,in disapproval of my arrest..

The doctor just shook his head and made a very heavy statement “ He is a murderer. Its beyond my power “

In all these, i stood there dumbfonded, shaking.. i felt a loud bang revolving round my head.. am i to be saddened by the news that bunmi is actually dead or by the fact that i am actually labelled as the murderer..

I say move or i will be forced to shoot ..

Valentine brought me to this .. IT was this Valentine day that led to bunmi"s death.. Valentine is going to lead me to jail. I am innocent BUT surely, there is more to the case than meets the eyes.. and i will stop at nothing to unravel it.

THE END..

young man, u have a talent.
try scriptwriting. I swr u go make am pass all this fakeasssss nollywood writers. I can't remember the last time a story actually captivated me like this. Nice tragic plot. Keep riding hard son.

#jahbless
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
olyrayy:
one of the best stories i have ever read on nairaland.. kudos classcaptain ..

thanks oga nla
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by maestrodavy(m): 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
LaJose78:
class captain hw far nw...i dey gbadun u jor. Smtin similar lyk ur story also apun 2 me on dt day. I neva celebrate val b4, so I com decide 2 do am dis yr wit my bae only. Naso i cum budget lyk 4k for d day say i take her go mosun càfe make we flex small b4 we cum play return match 4 house, afterall she b sm1 wey no lyk fud xo 4k go dey enuf.

On d D-Day I don get 2 our venue cum dey expect her; she tell me say she dey on her way. When she arrived, i got d shock of my lyf....she came wit her frnd! Naso I cum turn mathematician...i dey rizn hw 4k go reach 3 ppl. Na so I cum conclude say na me no go chop anytin.

As a guy, i kept my cool: so we started chattin nd i cum ask if dey nid anytin bt dey were shy to tok; so I orderd snacks nd drinks for dem nd i took a bottle of coke too. After some time my gf cum ask me if i culd get rice 4 dem cos dey dint wait 2 eat @ home b4 cumin. So i went 2 get it: d amount I bot d fud made me realized dollar is nw high. B4 i knew it, four thousand is gone wit less dan figo wit me.
After eating nd almost gettin dark, dey z dey r goin home. So off they went wit d remaining Change as T-fare. So i had no other option dan 2 trek home. I dnt knw wetin do me, I cum put hand 4 pocket...na so I dey feel smtin in my bck pocket. I cum bring am out 2 c say na fifty naira change wey I take carry bike cum. I cum take okada go house. As i reach home na so i sleep off, enuf of today's rubbish I said 2 maself.

In short, na so i loose everything dt day: D worst of it all, i dint get laid.
mosun cafe for ijebu ode?
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by LaJose78(m): 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
maestrodavy:
mosun cafe for ijebu ode?
yea bro
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by Charlesdock(m): 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
So you die again here? This is a toushing tory grin . Show don end now, abi? *walks out of the cinema with my hands in my pocket*
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by Charlesdock(m): 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
So you die again here? This is a toushing tory grin . Show don end now, abi? *walks out of the cinema with my hands in my pocket*
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
Charlesdock:

grin
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by Charlesdock(m): 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
[quote author=ClassCaptain post=43310507]

grin[/quote i wan enter the cast for the next story oo but i must not be a gateman oo. My character no dey roll with am grin
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by maestrodavy(m): 9:05am On Feb 29, 2016
LaJose78:
yea bro
haaaaa bro u be bad person.....u no fit kon call me abi....?
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by LaJose78(m): 7:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
maestrodavy:
haaaaa bro u be bad person.....u no fit kon call me abi....?
ah...so u stay in ijebu ode? I dnt knw o. whish Syd r u stayin?
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by maestrodavy(m): 9:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
LaJose78:

ah...so u stay in ijebu ode? I dnt knw o. whish Syd r u stayin?
I dey olutufese noh far to lagos garage
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by LaJose78(m): 9:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
maestrodavy:
I dey olutufese noh far to lagos garage
wow, many streets in ijebu ode av Neva heard of.
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by scentmarlc(m): 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
Classcaptain dis ur story must get remix oooo. I suggest u contact humblesmith on how he persuaded davido to remix his osinachi
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:34am On Mar 06, 2016
scentmarlc:
Classcaptain dis ur story must get remix oooo. I suggest u contact humblesmith on how he persuaded davido to remix his osinachi

osinachi
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by Ay04z(m): 9:19am On Mar 12, 2016
sad ending....
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by Kaycee625(m): 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
LaJose78:
class captain hw far nw...i dey gbadun u jor. Smtin similar lyk ur story also apun 2 me on dt day. I neva celebrate val b4, so I com decide 2 do am dis yr wit my bae only. Naso i cum budget lyk 4k for d day say i take her go mosun càfe make we flex small b4 we cum play return match 4 house, afterall she b sm1 wey no lyk fud xo 4k go dey enuf.

On d D-Day I don get 2 our venue cum dey expect her; she tell me say she dey on her way. When she arrived, i got d shock of my lyf....she came wit her frnd! Naso I cum turn mathematician...i dey rizn hw 4k go reach 3 ppl. Na so I cum conclude say na me no go chop anytin.

As a guy, i kept my cool: so we started chattin nd i cum ask if dey nid anytin bt dey were shy to tok; so I orderd snacks nd drinks for dem nd i took a bottle of coke too. After some time my gf cum ask me if i culd get rice 4 dem cos dey dint wait 2 eat @ home b4 cumin. So i went 2 get it: d amount I bot d fud made me realized dollar is nw high. B4 i knew it, four thousand is gone wit less dan figo wit me.
After eating nd almost gettin dark, dey z dey r goin home. So off they went wit d remaining Change as T-fare. So i had no other option dan 2 trek home. I dnt knw wetin do me, I cum put hand 4 pocket...na so I dey feel smtin in my bck pocket. I cum bring am out 2 c say na fifty naira change wey I take carry bike cum. I cum take okada go house. As i reach home na so i sleep off, enuf of today's rubbish I said 2 maself.

In short, na so i loose everything dt day: D worst of it all, i dint get laid.
lol you fall mugu
How dem go talk say dem no eat food for house?
I will simply tell dem i didnt budget for that
If snacks n drinks no do dem, make dem go house go eat, cos as she came with her friend, it clearly meant you aint getting laid dat day
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by Kaycee625(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nawa oooo, such a bad ending cry
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by MissyB3(f): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
Classcaptain, no vex me oh.
Start a new story or finish this one, biko cheesy
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
MissyB3:
Classcaptain, no vex me oh. Start a new story or finish this one, biko cheesy
8-)
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
Honestly1:

ok sir... Pls i will PM you my Number....

God bless you
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
bigkahuna704:

young man, u have a talent.
try scriptwriting. I swr u go make am pass all this fakeasssss nollywood writers. I can't remember the last time a story actually captivated me like this. Nice tragic plot. Keep riding hard son.

#jahbless

thank you sir
Re: VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
MissyB3:
Classcaptain, no vex me oh. Start a new story or finish this one, biko cheesy
new stories on my profile....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hills And Wills Nwokedi, Twin Authors Of Dominik's Diaries / Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story / AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.