Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Origin Access?? Hit Or Miss - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Origin Access?? Hit Or Miss (1200 Views)

Who Has Heard Of Assassins Creed ORIGIN / Check Out Videogame Character Of Nigerian Origin In Overwatch MMO Game. / Pc:fifa 15 Origin Problem 3dm Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Origin Access?? Hit Or Miss by seunpayne(m): 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
So this week I opened origin to launch NFS Rivals and something caught my eye. Origin was introducing paid subscriptions to gaming. So I did some reading and this is what I found out:

Endless PC gaming, just R 48.50 a month
Play a growing collection of great PC games, try new EA games before they're released, and save 10% on Origin purchases. Cancel anytime.

Convert it and that's under N800 per month and you get to play every game right? shocked

Well not exactly. You see there is something called the vault and it contains the only games accessible with the subscription. Before you throw in your towel however you should know the vault has some really nice titles and is being updated regularly. As of the time of posting, these are the games you can find in the vault:

Battlefield 3
Battlefield 4
Battlefield Hardline
NFS:Rivals
Fifa 15
Dragon Age: Origins
Dragon Age II
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Dead Space 1-3
...and some other boring games sha

Suffice it to say the titles are catchy and the fact that you get access to fast paced multiplayer options these titles have to offer without paying for the full game is...well...DA BOMB.

I think the best part of this deal is that you can cancel anytime. So you can subscribe in march and play that game you've been eyeing and skip april and then pop back in in may. You also get a 10% discount off any origin title you buy (i'm looking at you Battlefront).

Bringing this home though, will you pay N800 per month to play games from the vault?

NB: I should add that downloading the games might not be such a big deal. Grab a pirated version of the game from your local bootleg store and then instead of cracking it, just verify and activate it as a legitimate copy and save your data. (there might be some updates you have to download though) I do not support or encourage piracy in anyway but I have kat.cr as most visited site in my browing history grin

So....Hit or Miss?

cc cao

(1) (Reply)

Your Name (kimi No Na Wa ): A Journey I Want You All To Take !!! / Konami’s E-football 2022 Is On Its Way To Being One Of D Worst Games In History / Buy Ps3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.