Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:43 PM

Vikings Season 5 is here - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Vikings Season 5 is here (34503 Views)

Jenifa's Diary Season 5 Full Episode / Jenifa's Diary Season 5 ( Jenifa And Falz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Odkboy23(m): 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
ragnar don craze finish.....Bjorn Ironside....dude is something else, taking someone else's wife in front the husband, i drop hat for the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by candycrushsoda: 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
isaiah9:
It seems Ragnar likes the new slave girl

Yeah, he's also fascinated by other cultures just like he was with Athelstan

3 Likes

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by candycrushsoda: 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
Odkboy23:
ragnar don craze finish.....Bjorn Ironside....dude is something else, taking someone else's wife in front the husband, i drop hat for the guy.

That Ragnar scene was just too funny. Sometimes, I don't understand him. Bjorn looks like he's going to be meaner than his father. See the way he killed that man.

Also what was the seer referring to when Floki came to see him?

2 Likes

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Odkboy23(m): 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
candycrushsoda:

That Ragnar scene was just too funny. Sometimes, I don't understand him. Bjorn looks like he's going to be meaner than his father. See the way he killed that man.

Also what was the seer referring to when Floki came to see him?
well for me i think what the seer meant is that floki will replace him as the seer......i might be right or wrong sha, because looking at their conversation
SEER: WHO DISTURBS MY PEACE NOW? SO YOU FINALLY CAME, I HAVE WAITED FOR A LONG TIME.
FLOKI: WHAT DO YOU MEAN ,WAITED A LONG TIME?
SEER: HUNDREDS OF YEARS.WHILE I LAY IN THE WET GROUND. WAITING IN THE SPACE BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH.
FLOKI: WAITING?
SEER : YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN.DONT PLAY GAMES. I HAVE WAITED AND UNDERSTAND. SHOW ME THAT YOU UNDERSTAND. SHOW ME WHO YOU ARE.

And notice something in the scene between floki and the seer, the seer kisses floki's hands, which is supposed to be the other way round....which i also see as a rite of passage or transferring of the seer's power to floki.

8 Likes

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by isaiah9(m): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2016
Odkboy23:
well for me i think what the seer meant is that floki will replace him as the seer......i might be right or wrong sha, because looking at their conversation
SEER: WHO DISTURBS MY PEACE NOW? SO YOU FINALLY CAME, I HAVE WAITED FOR A LONG TIME.
FLOKI: WHAT DO YOU MEAN ,WAITED A LONG TIME?
SEER: HUNDREDS OF YEARS.WHILE I LAY IN THE WET GROUND. WAITING IN THE SPACE BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH.
FLOKI: WAITING?
SEER : YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN.DONT PLAY GAMES. I HAVE WAITED AND UNDERSTAND. SHOW ME THAT YOU UNDERSTAND. SHOW ME WHO YOU ARE.

And notice something in the scene between floki and the seer, the seer kisses floki's hands, which is supposed to be the other way round....which i also see as a rite of passage or transferring of the seer's power to floki.
I think you're right, then Floki started his funny laugh

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by dabossman(m): 11:38am On Mar 15, 2016
Wow! A thread for Vikings fans? YEAH!!!! I don dey wait this season 4 sotayyyyyyyy! Real can't wait for it to kick off.

"Only the dead can conquer Paris". I love that plot die.

2 Likes

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by siegfried99(m): 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hail oh Ragnar grin
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Mrblaze06: 12:02am On Mar 16, 2016
I love the look on ragner's face when queen aslaug told him that you know you might not see him alive again when she was referring to bjorn...

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by isaiah9(m): 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
Mrblaze06:
I love the look on ragner's face when queen aslaug told him that you know you might not see him alive again when she was referring to bjorn...
lol i remember that look. He was like what de f*ck?
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by isaiah9(m): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
dabossman:
Wow! A thread for Vikings fans? YEAH!!!! I don dey wait this season 4 sotayyyyyyyy! Real can't wait for it to kick off.

Rollo is now enjoying his Paris wife
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Mrblaze06: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
isaiah9:
lol i remember that look. He was like what de f*ck?
He asked queen aslaug"have you seen something"when she replied no,he was like why would you say something like that...

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Simplyunique: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
This scene tho shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by isaiah9(m): 8:24am On Mar 19, 2016
Simplyunique:
This scene tho shocked shocked
I tell ya
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by trigar12(m): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
Omo mehn. I was stunned when lagartha stabbed that man, viking too make sense walahi
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Odkboy23(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
Lagertha is badass...love that woman sha, i wonder if she knew that Earl Kalf and Erlendur tried to assasinate Bjorn and i doubt if she is truly pregnant, like seriously who kills their baby daddy during their wedding................Hail Earl Ingstad.

Ivar ....that ragnar's son is going to be most ruthless of them all, Dude is cripple but gat no chill.

Ragnar and Yidu are everything, i love them together.... i have to replay that steamy scene more than three times.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by isaiah9(m): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
Odkboy23:
Lagertha is badass...love that woman sha, i wonder if she knew that Earl Kalf and Erlendur tried to assasinate Bjorn and i doubt if she is truly pregnant, like seriously who kills their baby daddy during their wedding................Hail Earl Ingstad.

Ivar ....that ragnar's son is going to be most ruthless of them all, Dude is cripple but gat no chill.

Ragnar and Yidu are everything, i love them together.... i have to replay that steamy scene more than three times.
I wasn't that shocked about lagertha stabbing but Ivar axing that kid jeeezzz that boy no get JOY at all then his mother told him that it's not his fault seriously. What a mother

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by DesignAssasin(m): 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
dabossman:

Seriously....that proverb is very strong if someone does not know how to interpret it.
Viking is one of my best seasonal film so far, followed by Walking Dead and The Strain!
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Ragner(m): 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
So Queen Auslog Wants Ragner dead

Men, Fear Women!!!
That Ivan go get bad mind sha angry
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by damibravo(m): 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
I was having this funny feeling that if Ragnar survives this season. He might as well sail to China with the emperor's daughter
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by isaiah9(m): 8:57am On Mar 24, 2016
damibravo:
I was having this funny feeling that if Ragnar survives this season. He might as well sail to China with the emperor's daughter
lol that guy na crase, he too like adventure
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by thatchick: 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ragner:
So Queen Auslog Wants Ragner dead

Men, Fear Women!!!

That Ivan go get bad mind sha angry

Queen Auslog wants Ragnar dead, she was already scheming how to be the Queen once Ragnar died. She didn't expect him to survive his sickness.
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Ragner(m): 9:54am On Mar 25, 2016
thatchick:

Queen Auslog wants Ragnar dead, she was already scheming how to be the Queen once Ragnar died. She didn't expect him to survive his sickness.

Yea....she's Having Guilt Conscience too cos of Herbert
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Ragner(m): 9:55am On Mar 25, 2016
damibravo:

The Slave Girl Idu is the Chinese Emperor's Daughter?
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Saronna: 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
beejay501:
I think Rollo will fight against Ragnar..
then maybe Ragnar will kill floki avenging the priest's death

Ragnar can not kill floki athelstan told him to have mercy , but I think Rollo will
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by damibravo(m): 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ragner:

The Slave Girl Idu is the Chinese Emperor's Daughter?

Yeah.... The girl later confessed so...
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by kross101(m): 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
Love episode 6. Looking like Ragnar myt not return home alive, wuld b so sad ooo. This Paris 2nd war wuld b sumtyn 2 behold. Well I hope Ragnar and his former wife Lagertha cums bck, dey were rily gud 2geda.
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Ragner(m): 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
Saronna:

Ragnar can not kill floki athelstan told him to have mercy , but I think Rollo will

Rollo?? The Dude that's still Fighting his Bro undecided
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Ragner(m): 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
damibravo:

Yeah.... The girl later confessed so...

Okay
kross101:
Love episode 6. Looking like Ragnar myt not return home alive, wuld b so sad ooo. This Paris 2nd war wuld b sumtyn 2 behold. Well I hope Ragnar and his former wife Lagertha cums bck, dey were rily gud 2geda.

What site do you Download your Movie From?

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by damibravo(m): 12:42am On Mar 27, 2016
O2tvseries.com
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Crownofwealth(m): 8:47am On Mar 27, 2016
the blind seer told ragnar the day he will die.
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by isaiah9(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Episode 7 is going to be very interesting
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Floyd45(m): 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
What do you guys think the next episode will hold?. Will Ragnar return back seeing that his brother is leading the army and they are totally surrounded? I loved when he told his sons you can stop looking back cuz we re not going that way...poor little things..lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ray Daniels Okeugo Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) / Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” / #BBNaija 2018: Photo Of Anto As A Corper (NYSC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.