Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame (55730 Views)

Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween / Things You Dont Know About The Agege Bread Seller That Hawked Into Fame / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by DeathStroke007(m): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
A street bread seller becomes an object of half unclothedness on the front pages of magazines and that's success
You may never know what true success is until you die and find yourself among those who submitted to their creator or those who would be losers in the Hereafter.
The dictionary may define success but it can't define true success..
Quran 3:19,Qur'an 3:85,Qur'an 3:102

108 Likes 17 Shares

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Elosky20: 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
its her life, God made her so, its nt a sin, atleast it is better than prostitution.

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by iykekelvins(m): 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
Watchu tryna insinuate

16 Likes

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Olorunjuwon(m): 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
Deathstroke makes a death comment from a dead thought ....no vex ooo

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by basisop(m): 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
Enemy of progress. Your type dey chop witch for village.

262 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
When she was struggling in the streets of lagos u dint help her, am sure u never bought her bread. U wanted her to remain poor but her creator said otherwise. Now u are acting all religious. Now tell me. How many people have u helped? How many people are under ur patronage? How many lives have u changed? U are talking about being naked. How many have u clothed?

604 Likes 58 Shares

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by guttentag(m): 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
ebubemicky:
When she was struggling in the streets of lagos u dint help her, am sure u never bought her bread. U wanted her to remain poor but her creator said otherwise. Now u are acting all religious. Now tell me. How many people have u helped? How many people are under ur patronage? How many lives have u changed? U are talking about being naked. How many have u clothed?

Bam. The op is a bloody attention seeker

209 Likes 19 Shares

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by DeathStroke007(m): 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
ebubemicky:

so you think because you are poor, you can do any immoral thing to get rich? have you forgotten that you will die? have you forgotten the punishment of the grave. ?

Subhanalah

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by asadex004: 8:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:
A street bread seller becomes an object of half unclothedness on the front pages of magazines and that's success
You may never know what true success is until you die and find yourself among those who submitted to their creator or those who would be losers in the Hereafter.
ur such a FANATIC plus enemy of progress and I am 99.9% sure dat all result from JEALOUSY

180 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by fakooblak(m): 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
Enemy of progress.... Mind ur own business.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

so you think because you are poor, you can do any immoral thing to get rich? have you forgotten that you will die? have you forgotten the punishment of the grave. ?
Subhanalah
and what immoral thing is she doing? Are u holy? Are u sure u will make it at last? Not helping people around u is a sin Shey u knw. How many have u helped? And u haven't answered any of those questions

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by abumeinben(m): 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Let me analyze ur moniker for u..

Deathstroke007= DeathStroke (a Batman villain known for evil acts) and 007 (James Bond an actor known for womanisation)

And you're here quoting the Qur'an

221 Likes 19 Shares

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by DeathStroke007(m): 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
abumeinben:

Deathstroke007= DeathStroke (a Batman villain known for evil acts) and 007 (James Bond an actor known for womanisation)

laughing... my username has nothing to do with religion.. hopeless oaf trying to bring out case out of nothingness

1 Like

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by 44chux(m): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
abumeinben:

Gbaammm. If no b 1 thing, I 4 dash u my sister.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by DeathStroke007(m): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
ebubemicky:
and what immoral thing is she doing? Are u holy? Are u sure u will make it at last? Not helping people around u is a sin Shey u knw. How many have u helped? And u haven't answered any of those questions

chai... the way you think makes me laugh.. we talking moral, religion and money with hereafter..

you here saying rubbish..

The answer to your questions is, I AM PROUDLY A MUSLIM

13 Likes

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by DeathStroke007(m): 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
asadex004:

ur such a FANATIC plus enemy of progress and I am 99.9% sure dat all result from JEALOUSY

laughing... let me ask you a question.. let's say, you are poor, and you are elected into government post.. will you embezzle or not

3 Likes

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by DeathStroke007(m): 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
44chux:
Gbaammm. If no b 1 thing, I 4 dash u my sister.

laughing.. am married..

3 Likes

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Omotayor123(f): 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
I was wondering the same too OP! Our social media knows how to turn women into sexual object.

I fear for her marriage!

God knows best cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by TimothyNkenu: 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

I thought you had something sensible to say.

Mttsscchhheeww

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by cold(m): 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
Mtchew..which hell is the real one sef? Is it Allah's hell or Yahweh's hell? Adherents of these Abrahamic faiths are just a confused lot.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by bigfather(m): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
guttentag:

Bam. The op is a bloody attention seeker

Meeeennnnnnn.....I bow o !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by TeamSimple(m): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
Although I can relate with your message, You should have kept this to yourself.

God knows best. You not God.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by macklef(m): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
Atleast someone is saying something diffrent about this bread seller.
Even tho its a stupid thing hes saying.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by freshness2020: 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by MrMcJay(m): 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

The same picture that you see as unclothedness and arouses your base passions is a source of hope and inspiration to many. You need a total recalibration of ur brain and not just hypocritical piety.

Why is it that in Saudi Arabia, there are still prostitutes? Isn't it muslims like you that patronize them? You are more concerned with her attire than whether she has a higher standard of living. It's not a Muslim thing, it's a personal thing and you are a very selfish, wicked, judgemental but ignorant fellow. How many fully clothed beggars have u helped?

Bloody hypocrite!

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Generalkorex(m): 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
Your point of view na.

1 Like

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by menix(m): 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
If unclothedness go change d current status of my accounts, pls bring it on.

Drikojigzy:
the op.must be a Muslim.
plzzz m sorry but u are a disgrace to Muslim Dom.... mumu like u... lalasticlala ishilove seen Hw did this shit make FP?

Baba am a christian but I must say u re d greatest of mumu if u think others re not entitled to their opinion.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by Drikojigzy(m): 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
the op.must be a Muslim.
plzzz m sorry but u are a disgrace to Muslim Dom.... mumu like u... lalasticlala ishilove seen Hw did this shit make FP?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by praxisnetworks: 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:
Crase dey worry you poverty stricken rat

Daretodiffer see again

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by deeonlyme: 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
Bad Belle. .. we sabi una type

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by nairagossip1: 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
hmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame by phayvoursky(m): 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
@ OP. U SOUND LIKE A VILLAGE DEITY WHOSE JOB IS TO TIE PEOPLE'S PROGRESS.

A GIRL WHO GOD UPLIFTED FROM NOTHING IN LESS THAN A WEEK; INSTEAD OF THANKING GOD FOR HER LIFE; YOU COME HERE TELLING US ABOUT SUCCESS YOU HAVEN'T DREAMT OF ACHIEVING.

44 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Papie T Involved In A Car Accident (Disturbing Photos) / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) / CDQ Dumps Tee Billz As Manager [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.