Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:17 PM

A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) (54824 Views)

7 Google Android Apps To Secure Your Android Phones From Virus / What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress / How Can I Remove Default Apps From Nokia 206? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by sheedy407(m): 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
In this season of love, Nokia decided to reward her loyalists with two brand new Lumia phones in a competition.

Now the story.
was just checking my TL and saw the competition, I decided to give it a trial.
I posted this pics and I already forgot I did something like dat dou.
just this evening, my phone rang, it was my friend congratulating me, screaming dat I won.
I has to hang on, rush down to Twitter and the mention from Lumia Nigeria was just it.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by sheedy407(m): 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
Shout out to flexxyworld
He is here

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by ladyF(f): 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
Yaaayy congrats. But why you carry her like that when you have not paid bride price grin

Hope it is only one bae you have o, let all your other side **** not come and call you out.

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Afrok(m): 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
Congratulations!
We the crew of pishure or adonbilivit are asking u to do the needful once u claim the two Microsoft phones.

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by darisgod(m): 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
Congratulations
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by iykekelvins(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
Wow.. I know d girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Dyt(f): 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
Is that not Rita?
shocked shocked

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by sheedy407(m): 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
ladyF:
Yaaayy congrats. But why you carry her like that when you have not paid bride price grin

Hope it is only one bae you have o, let all your other side **** not come and call you out.
I have just one cos im a responsible guy.Took after my dad

28 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by ladyF(f): 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
sheedy407:

I have just one cos im a responsible guy.Took after my dad
grin Good to know....

19 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by sheedy407(m): 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dyt:
Is that not Rita?
shocked shocked
No, its Rita's Grand mother

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by sheedy407(m): 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
iykekelvins:
Wow.. I know d girl
In France where you are schooling right?

17 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by iykekelvins(m): 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
sheedy407:
In France where you are schooling right?
Nigga, No need to be rude
I've seen someone that looks like her around Iba Estate..Nawa uu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by sheedy407(m): 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
iykekelvins:
Nigga, No need to be rude

I've seen someone that looks like her around Iba Estate..Nawa uu
Exactly, u r correct.

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
so how does this reduce the price of pure water to #5

undecided undecided

Gerrrarahere mehn shiit angry

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by iykekelvins(m): 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
sheedy407:
Exactly, u r correct.
Do I get an apology??
So u dating her now?..

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by sheedy407(m): 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
iykekelvins:
Do I get an apology??

So u dating her now?..
Apology sent.
sorry bro

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by sheedy407(m): 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
Diddyydiva:
so how does this reduce the price of pure water to #5

undecided undecided

Gerrrarahere mehn shiit angry
Ask lalasticlara

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by iykekelvins(m): 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
sheedy407:
Apology sent. sorry bro
Aii man

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
All these guys and girls that are fond of displaying naughty photos of bae, boo, boo boo, etc., on the internet. I wonder what will happen to these pictures when bae and boo fail to get married.

Do these people ever care to think about what their sons and daughters would say when they find their mother's picture online with another ex-daddy (throw back bae)?

Do these people realize the power of internet and the power of throw back photos?

125 Likes 14 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by sheedy407(m): 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
Acidosis:
All these guys and girls that are fond of displaying naughty photos of bae, boo, boo boo, etc., on the internet. I wonder what will happen to these pictures when bae and boo fail to get married.

Do these people ever care to think about what their sons and daughters would say when they find their mother's picture online with another ex-daddy (throw back bae)?

Do these people realize the power of internet and the power of throw back photos?
Whats this one saying?

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
sheedy407:
Whats this one saying?
He's saying "make sure you marry the BAE ...to avoid stories that touch.. ABI Acidosis?

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
debdave:
He's saying "make sure you marry the BAE ...to avoid stories that touch.. ABI Acidosis?
Yes dear, thank you

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
Acidosis:

Yes dear, thank you
You're welcome

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by sheedy407(m): 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
Acidosis:

Yes dear, thank you
I showcase what is after my heart which she is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by cruzita(f): 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
wow !!! time to start snapping picture

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by sheedy407(m): 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
cruzita:
wow !!! time to start snapping picture
u dey dull before na

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Stanleyafam(m): 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
Oga! Marry the girl o, go pay bride price, no be to call person partner...

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by sheedy407(m): 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
Stanleyafam:
Oga! Marry the girl o, go pay bride price, no be to call person partner...
Very soon sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by akams2: 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
Acidosis:

Me I go even save the pic in case grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by busky101(m): 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
Lol, i sure say na samsung una take snap that picture, buhari must probe you.....i smell kwarruption........

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by wiseone28: 12:07am On Feb 17, 2016
wow...where is my ex at?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Using The Right Charger For Your Gadgets / See The Fake Credit Alert A Scammer Sent Me / The Best Smartphone That Costs Less Than 25K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.