Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) (54876 Views)

7 Google Android Apps To Secure Your Android Phones From Virus / What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress / How Can I Remove Default Apps From Nokia 206? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by stonecoldcafe: 5:23am On Feb 17, 2016
Acidosis:
All these guys and girls that are fond of displaying naughty photos of bae, boo, boo boo, etc., on the internet. I wonder what will happen to these pictures when bae and boo fail to get married.

Do these people ever care to think about what their sons and daughters would say when they find their mother's picture online with another ex-daddy (throw back bae)?

Do these people realize the power of internet and the power of throw back photos?

Life is not that serious. Not everyone that date that must marry the person; life goes on if op does not end up with the girl. Its not like its a picture of him banging her or something.

So her kids are going to start searching internet for pics mama took in her teenage years or twenties? What for? Big deal! Who has that time? If they want to see let them see. Mama in her wisdom will have a story to tell then; its called the joy of young love. So sorry if you didn't/don't get to experience it....

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Nayok(m): 5:37am On Feb 17, 2016
Hu shocked that bae na my landlord's daughter,

Her papa dey find her since
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by refiner(f): 5:53am On Feb 17, 2016
Afrok:
Congratulations!
We the crew of pishure or adonbilivit are asking u to do the needful once u claim the two Microsoft phones.

lol...cheesy
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by amzee(m): 5:56am On Feb 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:
so how does this reduce the price of pure water to #5

undecided undecided

Gerrrarahere mehn shiit angry
Pure water is #5 here in Kano.
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 17, 2016
I don fucck that girl 3yrs ago.
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 17, 2016
I hate all this nonsense...... silly people
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 17, 2016
Ekakamba:
abegi! Who no get ex? Abi na their nudes dem post?
Guy chillax nah. Haba!
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by NAILAST(m): 6:03am On Feb 17, 2016
kai wetin fine for dis pic now?
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 17, 2016
they look so cute together.
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 17, 2016
SerialGist:
I don fucck that girl 3yrs ago.
yes I remember

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Mattew690(m): 6:06am On Feb 17, 2016
Na so
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 17, 2016
isacolukay:
Babe, been a long time o. U just forget me for one side.

Forget you ke ? Long time too
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by AhmedInusa: 6:07am On Feb 17, 2016
HML in Advance.... Shedy407 or na Shedy007 ni? Sha I de patiently wait for moi wedding Pepsi (Longer throat) n rice grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 17, 2016
sheedy407:
In this season of love, Nokia decided to reward her loyalists with two brand new Lumia phones in a competition.

Now the story.
was just checking my TL and saw the competition, I decided to give it a trial.
I posted this pics and I already forgot I did something like dat dou.
just this evening, my phone rang, it was my friend congratulating me, screaming dat I won.
I has to hang on, rush down to Twitter and the mention from Lumia Nigeria was just it.

Your woman is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by integritybaba(m): 6:30am On Feb 17, 2016
sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked
sheedy407:

u dey dull before na
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by integritybaba(m): 6:31am On Feb 17, 2016
Mtchewwwww
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by just2okworld(f): 6:33am On Feb 17, 2016
sheedy407:
In this season of love, Nokia decided to reward her loyalists with two brand new Lumia phones in a competition.

Now the story.
was just checking my TL and saw the competition, I decided to give it a trial.
I posted this pics and I already forgot I did something like dat dou.
just this evening, my phone rang, it was my friend congratulating me, screaming dat I won.
I has to hang on, rush down to Twitter and the mention from Lumia Nigeria was just it.

Nice one
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 7:01am On Feb 17, 2016
me sef..u sabi dat her friend wey get big barca like tools?
iykekelvins:
Wow.. I know d girl
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 7:07am On Feb 17, 2016
and me i yansh shege commot the kpekus 4yrs and 1day before u start..dats why d place be still dey hot..wen only u carry ur leg waka come ,hope u nor too vex for d state u be meet ur ride..wheel balancing..alignment,shock absorber be still dey try? anyhow sha who are u to complain ..just consider say na me dash u the TOKUNBO ABI NA BELGIUM...lol
killerman47:
yes I remember
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 17, 2016
Dats my guy and his bae... Congrats man
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by minzy: 7:15am On Feb 17, 2016
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 7:32am On Feb 17, 2016
What a thread grin grin

The comments though.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by kenny905(m): 7:32am On Feb 17, 2016
ladyF:
Yaaayy congrats. But why you carry her like that when you have not paid bride price grin

Hope it is only one bae you have o, let all your other side **** not come and call you out.
na d qirl dey vex o. Her suqar daddy and her other bf fit enter nairaland.....

that was d guy's plan all along
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:33am On Feb 17, 2016
ladyF:
Yaaayy congrats. But why you carry her like that when you have not paid bride price grin

Hope it is only one bae you have o, let all your other side **** not come and call you out.
u see ur life grin it would have been both of us nw Dat would have won that lumia fone! Nw do u want to go to d beach with me or not? angry

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by omolola15(m): 7:37am On Feb 17, 2016
akams2:

Me I go even save the pic in case grin

BAD BELLE. I sight you. grin grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by omolola15(m): 7:42am On Feb 17, 2016
happney65:

Exactly..I know of one babe. Reverend's Daughter..She's being "engaged" to one guy living in one obsure Arab Country for like 5Years..She should be 28 or 29 this year.I just dry pity am if the Guy no maary her.If she sneezes na she go tag the guy for FB.She even block me sef when I dey tell her the truth..Lol

Mr truth Sayer. Na everybody dey block you for fb. Have you asked yourself why. Incase you don't know you are a RETARD grin cool tongue
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Souljaboi1: 7:44am On Feb 17, 2016
Dyt:
Is that not Rita?
shocked shocked

grin grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by victorazy(m): 7:44am On Feb 17, 2016
ladyF:

No more virgin in the land
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by tatucci: 8:07am On Feb 17, 2016
So you and bae are together everyday taking selfies. could this be true love? or joblessness, perhaps? grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:
so how does this reduce the price of pure water to #5

undecided undecided

Gerrrarahere mehn shiit angry

It's actually #5 here in ogbomoso, so if u got no beta Commnt, just keep shut n scroll to eat comments... As a lady u should wish for a responsibly guy like Sheedy rather than....
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by pbs4real(m): 8:37am On Feb 17, 2016
debdave:
He's saying "make sure you marry the BAE ...to avoid stories that touch.. ABI Acidosis?
see ur face like pirated CDsad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Learn How To Stop Your Android Phone From Consuming Your Airtime/data / Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones / The Best Smartphone That Costs Less Than 25K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.