Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) (54866 Views)

7 Google Android Apps To Secure Your Android Phones From Virus / What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress / How Can I Remove Default Apps From Nokia 206? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by klenton(m): 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
with dat ur over sized' akwa oche ' cloth
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by sheedy407(m): 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
klenton:
with dat ur over sized' akwa oche ' cloth
Thank you but you are not one wearing it
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by ABOOSAFIYYAH1(m): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
A useless shegoat will have no option than to marry a useless hegoat. tit for tat! #Isupportmarriagebeforetouching
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by ABOOSAFIYYAH1(m): 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
A useless shegoat will have no option than to marry a useless hegoat. tit for tat! #Isupportmarriagebeforetouching >:
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by omolola15(m): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
happney65:

Ode..Na Joy block me..No be the truth nii?Sorry I forgot you don't want to hear the truth..Hypocrite... grin

I know sey na joy na. How many splash fm staff block you. How many of. Your fb friends block you.

NO lie oooo.
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by happney65: 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
omolola15:

I know sey na joy na. How many splash fm staff block you. How many of. Your fb friends block you.

NO lie oooo.

So many..And na cos they don't want to hear the truth..They are like you followers of Mr Bubu who follow him about blindly and foolishly..Abeg no be wetin dey do.me now be that jare..I get babe wey promise say she go.come today,na him she no.come pick my calls again..Wetin make I do now? grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by omolola15(m): 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
happney65:

So many..And na cos they don't want to hear the truth..They are like you followers of Mr Bubu who follow him about blindly and foolishly..Abeg no be wetin dey do.me now be that jare..I get babe wey promise say she go.come today,na him she no.come pick my calls again..Wetin make I do now? grin

God hug transformer. Mumu boy.
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:
so how does this reduce the price of pure water to #5

undecided undecided

Gerrrarahere mehn shiit angry
seconded Bro. How does this affect the price of bread in the market
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by phintohlar(f): 1:37am On Feb 18, 2016
debdave:

ABI nah...lol.
na so jare
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 18, 2016
skelewu404:
nawa o frustration is a bad thing, don't worry there is light at the end of the tunnel
undecided undecided

Only a fool won't be concerned about the economic situation of this country.

For your mind, you don make sense abi ? undecided
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 18, 2016
pbs4real:
u have a prob and u need tb joshuasad
Trust me

DAT was only a joke grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 18, 2016
harbiolarichard:

It's actually #5 here in ogbomoso, so if u got no beta Commnt, just keep shut n scroll to eat comments... As a lady u should wish for a responsibly guy like Sheedy rather than....
Just listen to yourselfundecided

'scroll to eat comments '

Are you always this dumb.?

Now who is the poverty stricken biggot that needs to complain about the economy situation between us ?

Fool log out before you feed on Nairaland grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by skelewu404(m): 8:05am On Feb 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
undecided undecided

Only a fool won't be concerned about the economic situation of this country.

For your mind, you don make sense abi ? undecided
the thing pain u abi grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 18, 2016
skelewu404:
the thing pain u abi grin
I don't have time to be pained by those who talk and then think smiley
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by skelewu404(m): 8:26am On Feb 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I don't have time to be pained by those who talk and then think smiley
oya no vex i know the thing pain u
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 18, 2016
skelewu404:
oya no vex i know the thing pain u
get off my mention

Retar*d
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by skelewu404(m): 11:09am On Feb 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
get off my mention

Retar*d
y now,i just apologized take easy now u don't have to insult me
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:

undecided undecided

Didn't know you could react this way.
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Just listen to yourselfundecided

'scroll to eat comments '

Are you always this dumb.?

Now who is the poverty stricken biggot that needs to complain about the economy situation between us ?

Fool log out before you feed on Nairaland grin

Am not amazed... Smh.. When u don't appreciate gud tins...
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:

undecided undecided

Who has annoyed pretty Diva?.
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
Wish ya two better future together and I'm a lumia fan also .. Hehehe infact i just commented with one
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by sheedy407(m): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
Wish ya two better future together and I'm a lumia fan also .. Hehehe infact i just commented with one
cool
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) by sheedy407(m): 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
Holla

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Learn How To Stop Your Android Phone From Consuming Your Airtime/data / Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones / The Best Smartphone That Costs Less Than 25K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.