Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake (80285 Views)

Orezi Threatens To Disgrace A Male Celebrity Owing Him Over Dud Cheque / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / See This Hilarious Meme Of Linda Ikeji's Birkins Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by viviangist: 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dear Beautiful Mother (Me) No Mind em...... the Only difference between Original and Fake is just the Price , if you want better material #BUYNIGERIANPRODUCTS I Mean pure Aba Bags .... still me Vivian Gist (Ada Anambra)

But As you Carry $28, 000 Go Buy Only Bag nne m ..... Na EFCC U dey call ooooooo.

Solving the mathematics.
$1 = $345
$28,000 = 9.6 Million Naira

Carry The 9.6 Million Enter Anambra Here you go use am buy better Mansion ... i no lie.

But as you carry the 9.6 Million Buy Only Bags ? Dear u need to go and carry FIFA World Cup grin.

Even if i become ambassador of Blogging in the world.

Motherless people and Helpless people never finish nw.
Lily try and use ur wealth and secure something Above.

20 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Bodmas06: 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
None of my business
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Gee001: 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
For real? Wait a minute, is this coming from Linda Ikeji? When you see someone who just stepped out of poverty, you'll know. Typical money miss road

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nightie(f): 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
#4.8 On bags Nd sum pple are looking for garri to drink. Interesting.

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by skedemi(m): 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
omo see as people just dey view the topic like say them dey share money grin
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by demosoft: 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
hmmm...Hermis don talk ooooooooooooo...she had better requested for her money

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Drsmiles(m): 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
Disgrace
When money misses road
So dangote or bill gates should do what now??
Mtchew
IRANU

6 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Akainzo(m): 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
If one is gonna announce herself as belonging to an elite class of something, one cannot say he/she did not scrutinize the photo of such an announcement.

I find it strange that Linda wouldn't notice the bags being Grey in the pix if they are actually black. Anyway, it's her money, her life, her bag!

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by tpiar: 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
idupaul:

I am a Prehistoric bird
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Ijebulogic(m): 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nothing more irritating than a woman who talks loudly about money. Be stylish, be humble, be a lady who is seen and not heard.
If you know your bag is real and your house is N500m why are you fighting "unseen forces" to prove you are not a fake? Isnt this madness?

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by frisky2good(m): 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
Wait, does NL belong to Linda omo Ikeji?
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Atlantian: 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
How much does Linda actually think 500 million naira is ? Why all the braggings over 500m uninspiring semi-detached ? Bitch pls.

11 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by potbelly(m): 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
a bag with a padlock for $14K... really interesting... sad

8 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by ikbnice(m): 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
does that bag has gps, google map, weather forcast, theft alarm, security camera etc

pls, someone should tell me what's special about the bag.

Can it fly like an airplane?

5 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by dguizman(m): 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dis aunty no sha one gree say na fake dem carry give her

4 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by bamac(m): 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
Haba linda! Please come and purchase your expensive bags on jumia through me na, why you come dey carry house money go out na.

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by oppybouy(m): 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by dguizman(m): 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
ikbnice:
does that bag has gps, google map, weather forcast, theft alarm, security camera etc

pls, someone should tell me what's special about the bag.

Can it fly like an airplane?
even if it still has all this features,its still not worth it

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Enoquin(f): 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
undecided All these rants for hermes, apart from 'social status', are any other benefits attached? Will she be shortlisted to fly with other astronauts, so she could blog from space?

17 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by freecocoa(f): 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
Lmao grin

No be small something, imagine buying something worth that much, only to be taunted about it being a fake, omo na to turn director of Defence na.

Kai but 4.mila on top bag, I can't fit abeg, there are too many people who need food.

9 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by ekoson95(m): 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
Why should I even care?? undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by ikbnice(m): 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
dguizman:
even if it still has all this features,its still not worth it
I just keep wondering about the much noise being generated by this bag.

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by DeMekus: 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
Why was Linda acting so arrogant and bitchy. She even had to mention her Banana Island mansion like it has any connectivity with her bag's genuineness. That you are a lady of high class doesn't mean you can't be fooled at times. Na wa!

32 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by ameboismyhobby(f): 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
All dis on top of a bag? I no sey Linda nd dat her sister Laura no too get sense bt I no no sey e worse pass dis. On top wat na?

11 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by tpiar: 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
just another blogging blitzkrieg

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by morganacanta: 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
She sounds so arrogant and immature .

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Mikeiron78(m): 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
Champi:
Linda Ikeji is vehemently defending her birkin bags and talking about how her banana island mansion costs half a billion Naira. The blogger is bragging and boasting about how she can afford a Birkin and has refused to admit that she has been cheated by whoever helped her purchase the bags even after Hermes Confirmed the bags are fake

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB3IBtVhASn/

The more she defends petty stuff, the more she losses her credibility. It's not that serious. Only in Nigeria are material things are glorified. Here in America, you can but an airplane if you like, who cares?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
VickyRotex:
Age is not maturity sha

Age is just a number afterall. cry
you have never been dragged through mud then.

When some people go out of their way like witches on a broom to disgrace you because they're filled with jealousy, you shouldn't let them win.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by AfroKnight: 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
Women and bags. I just don't understand. If she didn't flaunt it, no one would have called it fake.

Now it's her word against the manufacturer's.

Epic faux pas.

6 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by repogirl(f): 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
She is doing this all WRONG angry

Now I understand why she is single, how many men can afford this kind of lifestyle or tolerate her braggadocios and very vocal mouth? Maybe some Princ will marry her sha because as she dey do now, e be like sey her level don too high for normal human beings.

See how she is bragging..... anyway, it doesn't change the fact that she bought a fake and its not a very good fake sef. She should better ask for a refund and also remember that Pride goes before a fall.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by sukkot: 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
like seriously who cares. linda ikeji needs to be slapped

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by NaijaCuzin: 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
Linda you don dey bost na after you don chop money from advert and #dasukigate undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' / Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) / Davido's Late Mum, Ademola Adeleke At Dele Momodu's Son's 1st Birthday(Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.