Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake (80288 Views)

Orezi Threatens To Disgrace A Male Celebrity Owing Him Over Dud Cheque / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / See This Hilarious Meme Of Linda Ikeji's Birkins Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by idupaul: 9:08am On Feb 17, 2016
Tolatutu:

Yes Ajumobi has been extremely wealthy before he became a Governor, he was always one of the rich people in Ibadan. His daughters were wearing designers even in secondary school, i know them well. People were shocked when they heard he was running sef because they felt he was too butty to cope
SmH
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Bluffly: 9:11am On Feb 17, 2016
centyboy:
vanity upon vanity... cry

Is vanity
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Bluffly: 9:13am On Feb 17, 2016
Stanleyafam:
Linda, so u bought a bag for 4.8 million naira, and people are starving...jst pray God does not pick someone's call n transfer all ur airtime to the person!

Abi. She will answer for everything
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Bluffly: 9:15am On Feb 17, 2016
EgunMogaji:
I called it yesterday. The bags are fake.

Only a Nigerian will argue when even the manufacturer has said that they are fake.

Very dumb for putting a Nigerian down.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 17, 2016
cococandy:
BTW I've a problem believing that response was from Hermes.
Seems like some parody account.

If it was a parody account, Linda won't be hyperventilating abt being disgraced. Lmao!
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by lailo: 9:19am On Feb 17, 2016
More money,more problems
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Bluffly: 9:19am On Feb 17, 2016
Drsmiles:
Disgrace
When money misses road
So dangote or bill gates should do what now??
Mtchew
IRANU

Iranu bi Oshi
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Bluffly: 9:20am On Feb 17, 2016
potbelly:
a bag with a padlock for $14K... really interesting... sad
Quite interesting

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by sleekman(m): 9:25am On Feb 17, 2016
Champi:
More pics

http://gossipatrol..com.ng/2016/02/they-want-to-disgrace-me-linda-ikeji.html?m=1
Chei see free advert. Now Nigerians go rush d bag to show that they have arrived.
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Slicky112: 9:33am On Feb 17, 2016
Childish shit !!!
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by jaybee3(m): 9:39am On Feb 17, 2016
sukkot:

who said anything about haggle ?

bargaining is synonymous to haggling

sukkot:

you never being to a high end eastern european store in the west end ?
they make you feel like you are getting a good bargain by saying we sell it cheaper than the manufacturers. eastern europeans and pakistanis and greeks do not have the mentality and outlook and decor and poise and sophistication of the british. they are like nigerians in white skin. trust me.

Seems you have your own definition of high end stores.

sukkot:

and to get a 60k range you need to be earning above 40 grand. do the math. seems like you the one who dont know what he is talking about

Do you work for a finance company or how exactly are you able to determine the minimum income required for such?
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 17, 2016
sleekman:

Chei see free advert. Now Nigerians go rush d bag to show that they have arrived.

Everyone knows "Hermes". Its d rolls royce of bags & jewellry. Some white girls save money just to buy their plain gold love bracelets (like d one Kylie Jenner wears) for $5000. Not to talk of their bags. You can get a very good fake birkin for $4000. DTS how expensive d fakes can get - DT use all d real materials. You have websites and stores on champs Elysees in paris (sloane street is small) dt will buy ur original birkin and give u cash or u trade it for other designer goods, like an exchange. That is d "business" DT surrounds d birkin. Just so u have an idea how sought after they are. They don't need free advert. Lmao! Nigerians.
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by seangy4konji: 9:42am On Feb 17, 2016
Well you all can see now now that with all her money?she is still razz,arrogant,bitchy and worthless. What's the rant for because of her bag?very immature and hoeish.

Her sister got the attitude from her. Vanity.

You see that these rich people needs to be scammed out of their money cos they really don't know what to use it for.

Linda messed up big time and she is so worthless to me right now. Never liked her tho.

Trying so hard

You fumble sha.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by seangy4konji: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2016
Hoe bought a fake bag and ranting like a rabid dog. I am not from rich family but none of my sis would decend so low to ranting cos of a bag if I could affor a half billion house.

No man will settle with such woman.

It's obvious she worships money and riches which is all vanity.

They have been scamming her long time.

Pride is the best tool the devil uses when he wants to bring someone down to destruction.

Pride always comes first before that fall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by centyboy: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2016
Bluffly:

Is vanity
abi na,all na vanity!
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by naijaboiy: 9:52am On Feb 17, 2016
craziebone:

no, its not the way you are seeing it. If people attack you and you don't talk back at least for once, then you stand a chance of internalizing what you hear and that could begin to form your idea of yourself. You won't know when you will begin to apologize to people for not even doing them wrong. When that happens, you will begin to LOSE it, i tell you! You will begin to apologize to people and trust me, you wouldn't want to be in that shoe!

It is ok not to hit back sometimes when people attack you this way, but when you keep quiet all the time, then sorry will be your baptisimal name.
Okay bro. But look at the way she's replying and tell me if you are okay with it.

Instead of her to quietly contact Hermes like 49cents stated and make enquiries about the bag to confirm if it's real or not,she's going about bragging about her mansion and the price she bought it for.

If she must talk,that is not the best way to do it. She is only making a fool of herself and her antagonists will surely feast on that like that Dabota Lawson bítch. undecided

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by yetseyi(f): 9:52am On Feb 17, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lmao.

You don't even need to be a proper Hermes head to know that those bags are fake and she keeps outing herself by referencing US dollars, when according to her, she bought them at the Hermes shop on Sloane Street in London. Who spends dollars in the UK? grin

If she's brave, despite talking so loud and grasping at straws - tell her to post the serial number of the bag. She'll never do that cos she'll be outed straight away. She just posted crap Chinese folks put in fake designers, depending on the grade.

Fake it till you make it. Don't be surprised if you find out one day that the house she's also loud about is a front from a next person. Broke people and always trying to punch above their height, especially when they can't afford the lifestyle. grin

looool and lool. I wonder why you would even brag about your bags in the first place.

Hi bro, How are you?
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by naijaboiy: 9:56am On Feb 17, 2016
janellemonae:

Everyone knows "Hermes". Its d rolls royce of bags & jewellry. Some white girls save money just to buy their plain gold love bracelets (like d one Kylie Jenner wears) for $5000. Not to talk of their bags. You can get a very good fake birkin for $4000. DTS how expensive d fakes can get - DT use all d real materials. You have websites and stores on champs Elysees in paris (sloane street is small) dt will buy ur original birkin and give u cash or u trade it for other designer goods, like an exchange. That is d "business" DT surrounds d birkin. Just so u have an idea how sought after they are. They don't need free advert. Lmao! Nigerians.
Wow! I just wonder what's so special in that bag.
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by naijaboiy: 9:59am On Feb 17, 2016
ChappyChase:

Baba you scarce pass dollars oo, where you chook head?
Bros some things for outside tie me down o.

How your side na?
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Mostprecious(f): 10:00am On Feb 17, 2016
Champi:
Linda Ikeji is vehemently defending her birkin bags and talking about how her banana island mansion costs half a billion Naira. The blogger is bragging and boasting about how she can afford a Birkin and has refused to admit that she has been cheated by whoever helped her purchase the bags even after Hermes Confirmed the bags are fake

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB3IBtVhASn/

Shoro niyen
Is this News bikonu? Wah Nonsense... Mstccheeewwwwww!
If its fake kwanu? Na food? Abi she go enter am go heaven? We shud learn to ignore irrelevant news abegi! Dis is appalling
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by doveda: 10:01am On Feb 17, 2016
sundoj08:

Lol i don't even know what to do with you

Nothing

My initial sentence had a literal meaning. Westerners might appear nor to be matetialisic however it does not mean they are not.
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by alfajohn: 10:01am On Feb 17, 2016
Techsupport:

Transfer her airtime to another person your God works in MTN?
In the spiritual anything is possible.
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Slim101(m): 10:02am On Feb 17, 2016
EgunMogaji:
I called it yesterday. The bags are fake.

Only a Nigerian will argue when even the manufacturer has said that they are fake.
Egun Alapanshanpa. What are u doing here talking about Linda's fake bag??
Report in property section with immediate effect and automatic alacrity!!
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by doveda: 10:02am On Feb 17, 2016
naijadeyhia:

That bag has no value because its not the real thing. Money .....lost......value..... lost.....expected value increase. ...lost.
The bag na gbanjo

Yeah

Such a shame
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Sanchase: 10:04am On Feb 17, 2016
This your theory is only applicable to China or countries like Dubai.

Stores in United Kingdom don't accept any other currency as a legal tender. Even if you promise to pay double the price of the item in USD its a no no, they rather not sell to you.

This is why British Pound Sterling remain the strongest currency, the British make you source for it and don't compromise.

Now as for Linda Ikeji who can say anything to the media and expect them to believe let them believe, its only for gullible Nigerians.

haibe:

Haba why reason like this?

Firstly Us dollars is used as a benchmark currency in every country, in short it is a global currency that can therefore be accepted in any country.

Secondly, the fact she said 14k dols doesn't mean she actually paid in dollars as some manufacturers display their products in dollars because of the wide range of countries patronising their products. All you need to do is to pay the GBP equivalent of the dollar for someone that earn in dollar or pay the naira equivalent for someone that earn in Naira
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by tonynoxy(m): 10:04am On Feb 17, 2016
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

Wow! I just wonder what's so special in that bag.

Me too. Some things I just don't get. Its all vanity. Its not even beautiful. The same style in different colours and animal skins. Stupidity. But at least those DT buy it are just trying to make a statement and feel among. To now start bragging on twitter & doing all this nonsense DT Linda is doing is just shameful. Extreme low self esteem. Real money miss road. I wonder what pple DT own private jets are supposed to do.

Hermes has said its fake. Some store obviously handed her a fake one for d price of a real one. I used to watch this show where d guy shops all over d world to buy high end goods to sell in his store on rodeo drive beverly hills (can't rmmber d name of d show) Some celebrity came in to exchange their bag for cash. So sure it was real. The guy rejected it cos it was fake. DT was a celebrity o. Linda just disgraced herself wt dis shallow rant. Nobody disgraced her.

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by 49cents(m): 10:32am On Feb 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

Okay bro. But look at the way she's replying and tell me if you are okay with it.

Instead of her to quietly contact Hermes like 49cents stated and make enquiries about the bag to confirm if it's real or not,she's going about bragging about her mansion and the price she bought it for.

If she must talk,that is not the best way to do it. She is only making a fool of herself and her antagonists will surely feast on that like that Dabota Lawson bítch. undecided
Finally slipped up big time; by now she too would have realised the slip.

But then if you are not humble in the core instead pretend to be you will definitely slip up someday and big time too

We are all vain to several shades and circumstances reveal them and present a chance to reflect and change the filth in our character.

Buying two bags for almost N10million is social status boost in over drive
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by stephano100(m): 10:37am On Feb 17, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by datigbogirl: 10:42am On Feb 17, 2016
Liljeez:
U knw its kinda awkward d way u pple tend to reason.....of cos we all knw how Linda made her money and dat it was in a very legal way...my problem now is u pple who cant understand a simple joke...or probably u even understand but are looking for a way to create some attention around urself.....now i'm wondering who rili needs dat brain u talked abt

Joker.
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

You have said it all.

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by lexyclasy: 10:51am On Feb 17, 2016
ibkgab001:
But where are we heading to in this country...... black people black notion

what concerns anyone about your bag aunty linda.... even if you buy a wallet of 1B usd it should be no one`s buisness by the way Me and Anas go come investigate am
can you hold your peace for once, even in the western world they investigated your source of income.....not money from arms deal.....if she wrote to hermis and they replied her that the bag in her pics is counterfeit who are you to say otherwise....besides the hand bag don't suppose to be an issue of discussion and bragging people pays more than that for just an engagement ring at the end the marriage did not hold then talk less of bags that you will put sanitary pad and make up components please lets read meaningful things here

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' / Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) / Davido's Late Mum, Ademola Adeleke At Dele Momodu's Son's 1st Birthday(Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.