Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (210812 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:38am On Jun 27, 2016
orisa37:
Ote man. You want people to read about you and follow your lead? Yes. Please read others and understand the differences.

Where is the time for storybook? We are talking about life issues here, you are referring me to a storybook. I am not a storybook fan. I AM A FAN OF REALITY.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by orisa37: 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
What is Life? What is Reality? And what is Real Life? Putting them together, Real Life to me means, "The existence of Actions, Interactions and Movements proceeding from living Feelings, Thoughts and Reasoning. What is your own definition? As you can't enter a Mosque in Kano and shout "Mohammed, a Rapist, without being beheaded, please stop talking silly on any Subject you know nothing about". Don't bastardise Nairaland. It's an international forum.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
orisa37:
What is Life? What is Reality? And what is Real Life? Putting them together, Real Life to me means, "The existence of Actions, Interactions and Movements proceeding from living Feelings, Thoughts and Reasoning. What is your own definition? As you can't enter a Mosque in Kano and shout "Mohammed, a Rapist, without being beheaded, please stop talking silly on any Subject you know nothing about". Don't bastardise Nairaland. It's an international forum.
I think you are the one coming here to bastardise his thread. pls leave his thread and go open yours.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
realmindz:

I think you are the one coming here to bastardise his thread. pls leave his thread and go open yours.

I taya o.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
Chapter Eleven
1. When Faulkin had waited for 14 days and Sarah was not released to him, he sent other letters to Ahasuerus, but Ahasuerus responded him, saying, if you wish you can kill her, for I have married another wife, which is even better than Vashti.
2. Now when Faulkin heard this, he was angry. Then did Faulkin kill all the knights who were in charge of Vashti. Now Faulkin met Hegai in a secret place and Hegai confided in Faulkin, because he was from Salem where Faulkin ruled over.
3. Now Hegai had made plans how Sarah would be taken from Persia. And Faulkin said, let Sarah my wife be brought to me in the night, for it shall be better that way for our safety.
4. Now Hegai had written all the things concerning the palace of Ahasuerus to Faulkin and when Faulkin read them, he smiled because he knew what he would do with them.
5. Now a day came that Ahasuerus heard that Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon would cast Danyal and three others into the fire because they refused to bow down to the image of Ishtar and of Mardukai which the king himself worshipped.
6. Now Ahasuerus thought, saying, this shall be the best of time to bring Danyal to my kingdom. Now I shall make a request for Danyal to be brought to my province to protect his life. And Danyal shall be useful for me in this kingdom.
7. Now Ahasuerus wrote a letter to king Nebuchadnezzar, who was a mixture of anakim and Nephilim, for his father was an anakim while his mother was a nephilim. And this species did they call rephaim.
8. And Ahasuerus said, O king Nebuchadnezzar, I Ahasuerus have written to you to ask if you shall make an arrangement with me concerning Danyal who is in your custody, whom you have thought to destroy in your fire.
9. Now O Nebuchadnezzar, I demand that you spare Danyal and send him down to my province. Then shall I release both Mardukai and Ishtar to you which I had also captured.
10. Now release not Danyal alone to us, but also all those from my kingdom which you have captured. And I also shall release Marduk and Ishtar your god and goddess to you.
11. Now when Nebuchadnezzar heard it, he said, it shall please me to hear that my god and goddess are still alive in your province, for I thought that you have killed them. Now let them be sent over to my province and I shall send all the captives of Persia to you also. U
12. Now Hegai the scribe from the land of Yacob had made plans to save Asherah secretly by the night of the day after, but Ahasuerus sent him to go with Ishtar and her train to Babylon.
13. So the plan of Hegai did not come to pass. And Faulkin was sad when he heard it.
14. Now Danyal came to the land of Persia and became the friend of the king.
15. Now when Danyal was in Persia, he sat down and meditated greatly. For he sought protection for his three friends who were named Meshak, Abedenegro and Shadrak.
16. For Nebuchadnezzar had got himself ready to cast them into the fire because they did not worship the images of his gods as the others did. Now Danyal fell into a trance when he meditated. And he saw a proclamation like a flash of light in his meditation, saying, do not fear.
17. Now when Danyal woke up, his fear departed from him.
18. Immediately after Ahasuerus had allowed Ishtar go, he married Asherah and a feast was proclaimed. Then Hamed thought to kill the king, because he had sent Ishtar and Mardukai and all Babylonians back to their land safely.
19. Now Hamed poisoned the food which Ahasuerus would eat and the king knew about it. Then he ordered that Hamed should be hanged in the same place where Bigthan and Teresh were hanged, because he had conspired against the king after the king had forgiven him of all the evils he had done against him before.
20. Now it came to pass that Danyal was promoted to be among the princes of Persia. And he told the king many Thummims which he had seen, for he had much gift of seeing thummims in his visions.
21. Now Ahasuerus was amazed at the gift which Danyal had. And he said, O Danyal, why do you have this great gift? Are you a priest of Ahura? Then did Danyal say, I am from Turk and I have no belief which anyone know. For I believe that there is indeed a God over all.
22. I do only that which is right and do great meditation. And I saw Knowledge in a day when I meditated for many hours. And he told me that I should do all things with my brain and not follow after what everyone do follow.
23. Now Ahasuerus demanded of Danyal, saying, who is that God so that I might worship him also? For the images of Ahura which we worship appears like it answers us no more.
24. For we know that Ahura has left this world as did Enlil and Enki of Babylon.
25. Now a time came when Ahasuerus saw a vision. And Ahasuerus was troubled in mind when he saw it. Then he told the vision to Danyal, saying, I saw the spirit of one with a sword. And it came to me and I went through the mouth of his sword. Now O Danyal, tell me what this dream meant.
26. Now Danyal said, this is a symbol of submission, O King. Now the dream which you saw was the same which Shushan-rishathaim also saw in his days before you defeated him.
27. Truly the meaning of this dream is that you shall not be long on the throne anymore. For you shall be conquered by a king who shall cause your province to enlarge the more.
28. When Ahasuerus heard it, he said, O Danyal let this not happen to me. Is there nothing that could be done to change this vision? And Danyal said, some visions cannot be changed and this is one of such. For it is the thummim and not the urim.
29. Now O king, make merry because even if you die, you shall live again. For you have the choice either to return to the earth after your death in reincarnation in another part of the world, or you come again in the next world. Or you pass to another world.
30. Now Ahasuerus said, if I shall make a choice, my choice shall be to return to this earth in the next world which you said, to avenge myself of the death which shall come upon me in this world.
31. And Daniel said, in the next world, he whom you want to avenge yourself of may not exist on earth during your own period, or he may not return to the earth at all. What then shall you do?
31. Now after a year of which Danyal saw this vision, Faulkin went secretly to a nephilim called Darius and spurr him up to take a fight against Ahasuerus. Now Faulkin did this only to get Asherah his wife back.
32. And Faulkin said to Darius, go in your strength, for I see you in a vision upon my bed. And you descended upon Ahasuerus asś33 a lion descend upon a buffalo. And you tore him apart and killed him. And you took over the reign of the kingdom of Persia and Medez.
33. Now go in your might and achieve that which I saw. When Darius heard what Faulkin had said, he slept on his bed and dreamt of it. But the words of Faulkin were mere urim which he had spoken to motivate Darius, yet Darius slept and dreamt of it.
34. Now the dream which Darius heard made him go with much force and conquered Ahasuerus. And Darius fulfilled his promise to Faulkin, saying, I shall release Asherah to you and I shall also accept Vashti back, which is with you. And I shall marry her.
35. Now Asherah returned to Faulkin at Jerusalem and Faulkin also sent Vashti to the palace at Shushan. And Darius married Vashti.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:00am On Jun 28, 2016
orisa37:

Cette ton opinion, pas moi
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:49am On Jun 30, 2016
CHAPTER TWELVE
1. Now was Asherah very much displeased with Faulkin because he had neglected her continually. And Asherah went to Hittite to see Elkurnisa, the god of that land.
2. And Elkurnisa married Asherah.
3. During that time did the Yacobites fight against Jabin of Hazor and prevailed over him.
4. Now when Faulkin was still away with Mithras in Grecon, his land was conquered by they of Madiam. And the madiamites were all over the land of Yacob.
5. Now a homo erectus whose name was Jerubaal was in that land. And when Faulkin heard that they of Madiam had conquered his land, he sent one of the angels to go and motivate someone to fight a battle with them.
6. Now the angel came to Jerubaal and spur him up, saying, you have been chosen to fight against the madianites and conquer them.
7. So did Jerubaal go against the madianites which were many in their land. And Jerubaal conquered them and they left their land.
8. Then did Jerubaal make a teraphim after the likeness of Faulkin, according to how he had been instructed by an angel. And the people of the land worshipped the teraphim as their god, calling it Yahweh.
9. Now many began to make teraphims, which they carried with them everywhere they went.
10. Now when Faulkin returned, he was angry against Jerubaal for making an image of him, because he had told them that Yahweh his father was their god and not himself.
11. Then Faulkin took some homos with him and destroyed all those who had teraphims with them. And he did not also spare Jerubaal, whom he hanged on a tree for what he had done. And after Faulkin had destroyed them all, he counted the people of his land and they were only about ten thousands remaining in his land, for many had died of famine before. And many had been taken captive before also.
12. Then Faulkin demanded for Asherah his wife, but they told him that she had gone to meet Elkurnisa of Hittite.
13. When Faulkin heard this, he was angry at the warriors of the land who did not protect her. And Faulkin said, why do you not keep Asherah from departing? Then the people said, we have no one to direct our affair, who shall tell us what to do and what we should not do.
14. For when she demanded to leave the land, some of the warriors agreed with her while others did not. But because we had no king whose judgement should be followed, we let her have her way. And she departed.
15. Now Faulkin said, now shall we have a king to see to the affair of this land as you have said. And when Faulkin had searched for one in his land who was worthy to be a king, he found none. Then Faulkin went into the land of Kish in Sumeria and there he met Sol, who was a Nephilim.
16. Now Sol and Faulkin had been friends for many years before. Then Faulkin said to Sol, will you come to my land and be a king over them? For I have many places to go before my father returns. For I have no need of rest until he returns.
17. Then Sol said, I am a chief in the land here. How shall I leave this people to come to your land to dwell? Then Faulkin said, you may come with as much people of Sumeria to my land. And then shall you continue your rule over them and over my land also. For now do we need more homos in my land to confront any foreign attacks. For we are very few in our land now.
18. Then Sol listened to Faulkin and took many from Kish in the land of Sumeria to the land of Yacob. And they began to dwell together, the yacobites which were called Jews and the Sumerians.
19. And Sol ruled over the people of yacob and he was taller than everyone in yacob, because he was a nephilim. And the nephilims who were of yacob were not as tall as he was, for they only stood at the height of his shoulders.
20. Now Sol was very gentle among the people, dealing gently with them when Faulkin was in the land.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 01Mysticdon(m): 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
Otem, I think you should make a printed copy if you have the money. I have missed many parts because of data and I'm also preparing for post ume.
Thanks!
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by KingJahzmineKing(m): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
otemanuduno:

Where is the time for storybook? We are talking about life issues here, you are referring me to a storybook. I am not a storybook fan. I AM A FAN OF REALITY.
Gud answer
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by KingJahzmineKing(m): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
orisa37:
Whaeractions and Movements proceeding from living Feelings, Thoughts and Reasoning. What is your own definition? As you can't enter a Mosque in Kano and shout "Mohammed, a Rapist, without being beheaded, pleThink before you talkase stop talking silly on any Subject you know nothing about". Don't bastardise Nairaland. It's an international forum.
think before you talk.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by KingJahzmineKing(m): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
Otemanuduno abeg come continue I can't wait to learn more.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by orisa37: 6:34am On Jul 01, 2016
forget.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:29am On Jul 01, 2016
orisa37:
forget.
Forget what?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:30am On Jul 01, 2016
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
1. Mithras was a nephilim whose father was exiled from the land where Ahura was the main god of it. Now Mithra the father of Mithras had left his land to Persia many years before Persia became powerful. In those days, Mithras his son had not been born.
2. Now Napat was the god who had much power in Persia in those days. Now when Mithra came to Persia from the land of Ahura, the people of the land began to worship him, for he was a nephilim.
3. Now all the homo erectuses in many lands of the earth had thought the nephilims to be gods themselves, because they were the sons of the gods.
4. Now when Napat heard that the homos of Persia had begun to bow their heads to a nephilim, he became angry and sought to destroy Mithra. But Mithra had had many knights which guarded him.
5. Now Napat had sent about a thousand of his knights to attack Mithra, but Mithra was a wise homo, for he had sent about two hundred armies of his own to join themselves with the knights of Napat about five years before.
6. But Napat did not know this, for he thought that they were all for him. Now when the armies of Napat were all asleep in the valley which was between the place of Napat and the place of Mithra, the knights of Mithra rose up among them and went to the hills and the bushes around to shoot their arrows at them.
7. Now the knights of Mithra shot arrows at the knights of Napat from the bushes and the hills. And the knights of Napat which remained and returned to persia were few.
8. Now the knights which had fired at the rest of them were the first to return to Napat, saying, we were attacked by the knights of Mithra while we were on the way.
9. Now have we come before the other few which remained, because we fled the place before them. Now as they were still speaking with Napat, the other knights came, which were the remnant of the killed knights. And they told Napat what had been done to them.
10. Now Napat was angry, so he sent about ten thousands of his knights, which were about four out of five of the whole knights he had remaining. Now the knights of Mithra went with them also.
11. Now the journey was very long, because the unicorns were not enough to be used by the knights, but only horses and donkeys. Now when they had reached about half of the journey, the knights which belonged to Mithra stood among the people and said, let us take the unicorns and fly ahead of you to the border of the land of Mithra.
12. Then shall we return to tell you how prepared they are. Now the people selected about four hundred of them who were not afraid. Now all the knights of Mithra had joined themselves with the forces which would be on the unicorns.
13. Now the knights of Mithra destroyed the other knights which were on the unicorns. Then they entered into the land of Mithra to tell them how the knights of Napat were coming to invade the land.
14. Now when Mithra heard it, he said, are we not going to perish? For if Napat had sent such great number of knights in multitude, how shall we survive it? Are all the knights in my land as much as half of the knights which Napat had sent?
15. Now Mithra said, I know what I shall do? We shall fight them with fire and sulphur. Let all they which are with the unicorns prepare to take enough stones and sulphur with them.
16. Now we also have about three hundred unicorns in our land which nine hundred knights would climb upon. Then they shall go ahead of the horses and the donkeys.
17. Now it shall be that when the knights of Napat are being attacked by fire from above, then shall the knights which I shall send upon horses and donkeys come suddenly upon them also and shoot arrows at them suddenly.
18. Now Mithra sent all his knights away, which were about three thousands. And about a thousand of them sat on the backs of the unicorns while about two thousands sat on horses and donkeys.
19. Now they which were on the unicorns in the air made fire with stones and made them burn on hays and sulphur. Then they let down the fire upon the knights of Napat who thought that the unicorn riders were the same ones which they had sent ahead. But when they saw that they were more than them, they knew at once that they had been betrayed.
20. Now the fire began to burn them up suddenly. And while they scattered here and there, the other knights upon horses and donkeys came upon them and shot at them and killed them.
21. Now only a few of the knights of Napat escaped. Now when Napat heard what had been done, he was greatly ashamed, for a nephilim had conquered the forces of a son of God in battle, which thing had never been heard upon the earth.
22. When Napat had known that almost all his armies had perished and that his land had been left without defence, he began to move towards the ocean, for he had thought to jump into it to hide his face from shame.
23. Then did Mithra say, let us attack Napat himself. Let no one fear, for we can destroy him if we all land upon him with a great force. For if about five thousand of us put our pressure on him, he shall die.
24. Now the forces of Mithra came to the place of Napat, but they did not see him, because he had plunged into an ocean, leaving his land through it.
25. So did Mithra establish his reign in Persia during that time. And the thing which was done spread everywhere so much that they which were in Chichaleb also heard it.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
1. When Napat had left the land of Persia, he went to a land east of Persia and dwelled there. Now when some of the homo erectuses of that land had seen him, they were glad because they knew he was a god.
2. For the land was a place where the homos which were banished from their places had gathered. Now Napat ruled over the homo erectuses. And they grew in number.
3. Now Napat had his eyes on Persia, for he had thought to regain it from Mithra. Now Napat thought, saying, the thing which Mithra did to me shall I also do to him.
4. Now Mithra had heard that the land eastward of persia had begun to be great in strength, so he thought to take it. Now when Mithra came to the land with his homos to war with it, the homos of the land submitted to him, saying, O god Mithra, kill us not, for who are we to die a royal death?
5. Take us into your land and we shall be your slaves, for we were all exiled from the four corners of the earth. What is our life to us? We shall serve you and do much labour for you in your land.
6. Now when Mithra heard this, he was glad. And Mithra said to his captain, Maroch, gather them and let them be in the ships. For they are very many to be on the unicorns.
7. So did Mithra gather about twelve thousands of the homos of the land of the exiles and took them to his land. But he did not know that those whom he took as slaves were the armies of that land. Then did he set Vadrah his chief Knight and about five hundreds of his armies upon the land of the exiles to control its affair. And the name of the land was called Apam, which was around the border of Persia and Hindi.
8. Now Napat came unseen by the armies of Mithra and spoke to his own homos, saying, we have set up the taking of Persia. Now get ready to destroy Vadrah and all his hosts. Then shall we visit Persia in a very large number and defeat it.
9. Now the homos of Napat came in multitude and destroyed Vadrah and all the armies which had been sent to them to control the affair of that land. Then some of the people wore the garments of the dead armies of Vadrah and went to Persia to tell Mithra, saying, the people of Apam have destroyed us in Apam.
10. Vadrah had been taken also with all the armies, but only few of us escaped and here we are to tell you what has happened. Now when Mithra heard it, he gathered all the armies in his lands, save few and commanded them to go with him to Apam to destroy the land totally.
11. Now when the large number of the armies of Mithra had left to fight with the homos of Apam, the armies of Apam which had pretended to be labourers in Persia arose and broke the place where the armours of the land of persia were kept.
12. Then they held all the homos of Persia captive and killed some of them. Now Mithra was only halfway the land of persia and of Apam when he heard the news, saying, the people of Apam which we captured to be slaves have turned about and conquered our land.
13. Now when Mithra heard this, he was troubled. And Mithra said, let us return to our land. For what is the gain of going to Apam to destroy it when our lands is being attacked by they of Apam whom we took to our lands as slaves and labourers, knowing not that they are strong homos of war.
14. Now when Mithra and his armies turned around, they saw that the people of Apam had surrounded them. For the Apamites which were in Persia had come close to them and also were the Apamites from the land of Apam whom Napat himself led.
15. And Napat laughed when he saw that Mithra was confused. And Napat said, you are a nephilim and I am a son of God. How do you think you can overcome me in battle?
16. The same which Ahura Mazda did to you in his land shall I also do to you. I shall send you away from persia forever. And all your armies shall be killed before your face.
17. When Mithra saw that he had no power to face the great armies which were on his right and on his left, he began to flee back to Persia, for his wife had a male baby for him there. And the boy was only about a week old. Then his armies fled with them, but many of them were killed.
18. Now Mithra saw his baby, Mithras inside a pot, for his wife had hid it there when the slaves from Apam came to her chamber to search for the child of Mithra. And when they did not see the child, they killed its mother.
19. Now when Mithra came to his chamber, he found the baby and began to flee with it, but the Apamites saw him and chased him, shooting arrows at him and at the baby. And Mithra had many arrows and javelins in his body. For he shielded the baby and got struck by the arrows which they had thrown at the baby.
20. Then did Mithra escape to Roma, hiding in a cave, for he was afraid of the Apamites, thinking that they had followed him to the cave.
21. Now Mithra dug a shape in the wall of the cave and fixed the baby to the wall of the cave and wrote some words beside him, saying, your name is Mithras. You are born to avenge the death of your father, the creator of the world who was treated unjustly. And if anyone shall accept you and worship you, then the blood of your father shall not be required from their hands. But if they refuse you, then shall you destroy them.
22. After Mithra had ended writing it, he fell to the earth, for the pain from the spears and arrows and javelins was so much for him to overcome. And Mithra crawled far away from the cave and wrote into a scroll which he had stolen from Egypt.
23. And Mithra wrote, saying, he who takes up this scroll and read this saying, let such one go to the cave of Cedes and take the baby in it, for it is the son of God, the creator of the earth. And this son shall set the world free from their evil ways. And this son shall overcome all the forces of darkness, from persia to all the lands around Hindi.
24. And let the cave be called holiness. And let the name of the child be called Mithras, because he shall save many from doing evil things. And he shall lead them to the paradise of his father. Then did Mithra die by the pain of the armours of the armies of Apam.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by CAPSLOCKED: 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
otemanuduno:
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
1. When Napat had left the land of Persia, he went to a land east of Persia and dwelled there. Now when some of the homo erectuses of that land had seen him, they were glad because they knew he was a god.
2. For the land was a place where the homos which were banished from their places had gathered. Now Napat ruled over the homo erectuses. And they grew in number.
3. Now Napat had his eyes on Persia, for he had thought to regain it from Mithra. Now Napat thought, saying, the thing which Mithra did to me shall I also do to him.
4. Now Mithra had heard that the land eastward of persia had begun to be great in strength, so he thought to take it. Now when Mithra came to the land with his homos to war with it, the homos of the land submitted to him, saying, O god Mithra, kill us not, for who are we to die a royal death?
5. Take us into your land and we shall be your slaves, for we were all exiled from the four corners of the earth. What is our life to us? We shall serve you and do much labour for you in your land.
6. Now when Mithra heard this, he was glad. And Mithra said to his captain, Maroch, gather them and let them be in the ships. For they are very many to be on the unicorns.
7. So did Mithra gather about twelve thousands of the homos of the land of the exiles and took them to his land. But he did not know that those whom he took as slaves were the armies of that land. Then did he set Vadrah his chief Knight and about five hundreds of his armies upon the land of the exiles to control its affair. And the name of the land was called Apam, which was around the border of Persia and Hindi.
8. Now Napat came unseen by the armies of Mithra and spoke to his own homos, saying, we have set up the taking of Persia. Now get ready to destroy Vadrah and all his hosts. Then shall we visit Persia in a very large number and defeat it.
9. Now the homos of Napat came in multitude and destroyed Vadrah and all the armies which had been sent to them to control the affair of that land. Then some of the people wore the garments of the dead armies of Vadrah and went to Persia to tell Mithra, saying, the people of Apam have destroyed us in Apam.
10. Vadrah had been taken also with all the armies, but only few of us escaped and here we are to tell you what has happened. Now when Mithra heard it, he gathered all the armies in his lands, save few and commanded them to go with him to Apam to destroy the land totally.
11. Now when the large number of the armies of Mithra had left to fight with the homos of Apam, the armies of Apam which had pretended to be labourers in Persia arose and broke the place where the armours of the land of persia were kept.
12. Then they held all the homos of Persia captive and killed some of them. Now Mithra was only halfway the land of persia and of Apam when he heard the news, saying, the people of Apam which we captured to be slaves have turned about and conquered our land.
13. Now when Mithra heard this, he was troubled. And Mithra said, let us return to our land. For what is the gain of going to Apam to destroy it when our lands is being attacked by they of Apam whom we took to our lands as slaves and labourers, knowing not that they are strong homos of war.
14. Now when Mithra and his armies turned around, they saw that the people of Apam had surrounded them. For the Apamites which were in Persia had come close to them and also were the Apamites from the land of Apam whom Napat himself led.
15. And Napat laughed when he saw that Mithra was confused. And Napat said, you are a nephilim and I am a son of God. How do you think you can overcome me in battle?
16. The same which Ahura Mazda did to you in his land shall I also do to you. I shall send you away from persia forever. And all your armies shall be killed before your face.
17. When Mithra saw that he had no power to face the great armies which were on his right and on his left, he began to flee back to Persia, for his wife had a male baby for him there. And the boy was only about a week old. Then his armies fled with them, but many of them were killed.
18. Now Mithra saw his baby, Mithras inside a pot, for his wife had hid it there when the slaves from Apam came to her chamber to search for the child of Mithra. And when they did not see the child, they killed its mother.
19. Now when Mithra came to his chamber, he found the baby and began to flee with it, but the Apamites saw him and chased him, shooting arrows at him and at the baby. And Mithra had many arrows and javelins in his body. For he shielded the baby and got struck by the arrows which they had thrown at the baby.
20. Then did Mithra escape to Roma, hiding in a cave, for he was afraid of the Apamites, thinking that they had followed him to the cave.
21. Now Mithra dug a shape in the wall of the cave and fixed the baby to the wall of the cave and wrote some words beside him, saying, your name is Mithras. You are born to avenge the death of your father, the creator of the world who was treated unjustly. And if anyone shall accept you and worship you, then the blood of your father shall not be required from their hands. But if they refuse you, then shall you destroy them.
22. After Mithra had ended writing it, he fell to the earth, for the pain from the spears and arrows and javelins was so much for him to overcome. And Mithra crawled far away from the cave and wrote into a scroll which he had stolen from Egypt.
23. And Mithra wrote, saying, he who takes up this scroll and read this saying, let such one go to the cave of Cedes and take the baby in it, for it is the son of God, the creator of the earth. And this son shall set the world free from their evil ways. And this son shall overcome all the forces of darkness, from persia to all the lands around Hindi.
24. And let the cave be called holiness. And let the name of the child be called Mithras, because he shall save many from doing evil things. And he shall lead them to the paradise of his father. Then did Mithra die by the pain of the armours of the armies of Apam.

I'VE TRIED....
I'VE REALLY TRIED TO UNDERSTAND YOU, YOUR MISSION, AND ALL THESE SCRIPTS BUT IT'S NOT WORKING!
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

I'VE TRIED....
I'VE REALLY TRIED TO UNDERSTAND YOU, YOUR MISSION, AND ALL THESE SCRIPTS BUT IT'S NOT WORKING!
My mission is simple...
1. To bring the awareness to everyone that there is indeed a GOD who made the universe
2. To make the world know that all formerly known-gods existed on earth in the periods of the hominids and Neanderthals thousands and millions of years back.
3. That all those gods, especially jehovah, did not create the world, but REVERAD their father did.
4. That using the brain and doing good rather than worshipping a god is what nature appreciates.
5. That all the religions of the world we see today are given to people who are inspired by one of the gods to write about their deeds of the periods of the neanderthals but in an exaggerated manner.
6. That I am also inspired by one of the gods, whose name is Eartum to make ALL THE UNSPEAKABLE WORDS in the HIDDEN SCROLLS known and to end all SPIRITUAL POLITICS played by all the gods. And this shall be most effective by the year 2625 when the people of that time would have seen that the promise of Jesus return and the endtime said by all religions are false and DOCTRINES OF FEAR.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:36am On Jul 03, 2016
2ND MOTUS

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
1. Now when the sun was at the centre of the head, the daughter of a homo-erectus whose name was called Albus came to the cave where Mithra had put his son.
2. Then did she hear the cry of a baby in the cave and she entered into the cave. Now while Alba the daughter of Albus was in the cave, a male homo called Caius began to come towards the cave also, for he had seen the scroll which Mithra had written.
3. Now when Caius saw the baby with Alba, he said, is that the baby whom God has spoken of? When Alba heard him, she was confused.
4. Then Alba said, what do you mean? I know nothing about this baby, for I heard its voice and I came to the cave and saw it fixed to the wall of it. Why then did you say that God spoke of him?
5. Then Caius showed the scroll to Alba, into which they saw the thing which Mithra had written and the name which the child should be called.
6. Now at that time, Alba was a virgin and Caius also had need of a wife. Therefore Alba married Caius and they took the baby with them to be its father and mother.
7. Now when the people found the baby with them, they asked how they got it. And some asked, saying, is it also born of a virgin? For we know that Alba is a virgin.
8. Then Alba and Caius said, it is a baby born by God. For we found it fixed to the wall of a cave. Now the people went with them to the wall and found the impression on the cave. Then they believed.
9. Now the name of the baby was called Mithras, according to what they saw in the scroll written by its father. And Mithras grew up into much wisdom and knowledge, because he had been told of his mission on earth, which was to end the sins in it.
10. Now the date which Mithras was fetched from the cave was the fourth day of the period of Capricornus, which was the same day Dionysus also celebrated his own birthday.
11. Now the fame of Dionysus spread throughout Roma and beyond. Now Mithras went about to teach the homos what he thought was right. And he told them to do only those things which were good.
12. Now Mithras spoke against the gods of Persia, condemning Ahura who was the god of Zoroash who was no more. And he also condemned the worshippers of Napat, saying, all of you worshippers of Napat are of your father, the devil.
13. Now the worshippers of Napat which were in Roma confronted Mithras, saying, whom do you think is God? Then Mithras said, my father is God and none else can be. He made the paradise and the earth and all the stars and the sun and the moon.
14. Now a homo erectus came to Mithras and said, master, I have need of food, for I am poor and have nothing to eat. Then Mithras said, go home and pray to my father, and my father will prove to you his power.
15. Now after the man had departed, Mithras said to Agabus, one of his disciples, follow that homo erectus to his place to know where he dwells. Then he said to another, go towards the mountains and asked of a shepherd in my name, saying, our master needs two sheep from you. Then take the sheep to where Agabus shall tell you.
16. Now the follower of Mithras whose name was Colinus went to the side of the mountain and met a shepherd in that place. Then Colinus told him what his master had told him.
17. Now when the shepherd heard it, he released two sheep to him. And Colinus led the two sheep to the place where Agabus had visited before, which was the place of the poor man who came to beg for food from Mithras.
18. Now Colinus tied the sheep to the trunk of a tree in the house of the homo and departed. Now when Procorus the poor homo came out of his place, he found the two sheep tied in front of his house. Then he came to Mithras, saying, I found two sheep in my dungeon, a ram and a ewe.
19. What should I do with them, for I do not know who owns them? Then Mithras said, they are put there by God my father. Now take them and be a shepherd. For with them shall you make a living.
20. So the homo worshipped Mithras and did according to what Mithras had said. And he came back a year later with two lambs, saying, these are the product of the sheep which God your father has given me.
21. Then Mithras said, go and take care of them and let them grow and have children also.
22. Now some came to Mithras, saying, we do not receive answers to our prayers. How shall we pray to receive answers. Then Mithras said, take your scrolls and write down the words which you shall say, for when you say these words, you shall receive your answers.
23. And Mithras said, God my father has no name through which we should call upon him. Call him father and he will answer you.
24. Now many went to do what Mithras had said and when they returned after, saying, we have prayed for a long time and we receive no answer.
25. Then Mithras said, my father does not answer prayers because he is called father, but he answers because the seeker is persistent.
26. Now tell me, if you have a friend who is in need of your help, but he came to you at night when you are asleep, will you rise to give him his demand?
27. I tell you, no, for you shall remain upon your bed because of the paralyses of your body in your sleep. But if your friend continually knocks at the door, you shall rise to help him because of his continual disturbance.
28. So go back all of you and keep asking, then you will receive what you are asking.
29. After that, some homos came to him bringing those whom they said were possessed with demons with them. Now Mithras had read the books of Jasheb and the books of Krista, who was also called Krishna. And Mithras had also read much of the act of Beelzebub.
30. Now Jasheb had said that no one could be possessed with demons because demons do not exist, but Krishna had said that they existed. Now when the people came to Mithras to cast out the demons in those who were mad, Mithras said, I shall send out the demons and you shall see the evidence of it.
31. Now Mithras knew how to use methods, for he had learnt them from the things which Beelzebub did. For Beelzebub had found a herb which could calm the head of a troubled soul for a moment.
32. Now Mithras mixed the herb with food and no one knew it. Now Mithras said, let him eat something first, for he is hungry and could die if his belly is empty during the time of deliverance. Now when the mad homo had begun to eat the bread which was forced into his mouth, Mithras said, I command you demons, get out of him!
33. Now the homo began to react to the potency of the herb. And he began to feel as if he would sleep. Then the mad homo fell asleep. Now Mithras said, he is well. Take him with you for all the demons have departed his body.
34. Now those who brought him believed it to be so because he had neither been calm nor slept for many days since his madness began, but now after eating the food of Mithras, he felt weak and calm. Then he fell asleep after some minutes.
35. Then they took him away. And all the people who were watching were very much amazed, believing all that they saw. And they were about a thousand homo which gathered. Then some came, saying, Mithras, you are using the method of Beelzebub.
36. And Mithras said, you accuse me wrongly. For if I am using the power of Beelzebub to cast away demons, the kingdom of Nymphidis shall be divided against itself.
37. For Beelzebub himself is a servant of Nymphidis and he is a demon himself, being a servant to Satan, according to the book which Enorach had written. How then shall a demon cast out another demon?
38. Now after a week, the people who brought the mad man returned again but privately to Mithras. And they said, great teacher, the mad homo from whom you cast away the spirits of madness is mad again. What would you say to this?
39. Then Mithras saw the homo bound with ropes. And Mithras said, hundreds of people did witness how this homo was cured and the glory of it was received by my father in the paradise. And all those who saw the miracle have gone far and wide to tell others. How did you now bring him back mad again?
40. Then the people said, we do not know how the demons returned to him. And Mithras said, certainly the demons which left this homo are not the same one in him now. For I am stronger than them and they cannot disobey my voice. For I told them, saying, leave this homo and do not come back to him! Now the words which I spoke to expel them has spellbound them.
41. Then they departed and can never return to him again. But I tell you, this homo whom the demons has left has invited some demons which were seven times stronger than those ones which had left before.
42. And the people asked, saying, master how do you know this thing? Then Mithras said, when a cured homo returns to the place where he lived before he was possessed by the demons, then other demons which are seven times stronger than the former shall return to possess him and the end of this homo shall be worse than its beginning because, because there is no cure for perfect demonic possession.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by KingJahzmineKing(m): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2016
Continue please
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by joe4christ(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2016
Otem Oya na, continue
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
2ND MOTUS
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
1. Now many began to come to Mithras after they had heard how he cast out demons. And many came from Hindi and from Persia and from Saba to hear from Mithras who taught them much wisdom. And many even came from Ethiopia also.
2. And the wisdom of Mithras was only in comparison with the wisdom of Solmani, the king of the land of Yacob.
2. And Mithras gave counsels to thousands of people who came to him, both male and female. And many were amazed at his wisdom. And Mithras spoke with great authority, as if himself was God.
3. And Mithras had many followers around him, but he selected twelve of them, which were nephilims, one each from the twelve zodiac signs, saying, now do I have all the periods of the year within my arms, for each of you has your birthday in one of the twelve periods.
4. And the names of the twelve followers of Mithras were first, Aquilla, who was born in the period of Aquarius.
5. And the second was Prisca who was the wife of Aquilla. And she was born in the period of Pisces.
6. The third was called Agrippa, who was born in the period of Aries. And the fourth was called Marcus who was born in the period of Taurus.
7. The fifth was called Felix while the sixth was called Festus, born in the period of Geminus and Cankerus respectively.
8. Now the seventh was Apollos, a nephilim who had much oratory and power. And he was born in the period of Leo.
9. And the eighth of his followers was called Invictus, the son of Sol(who was a follower of Zeusus). And Invictus was born in the period of Virgo.
10. And Mariana was the ninth of the followers of Mithras. And she was very beautiful. And the hair of her head was very long. And she was born in the period of Libra.
11. Now the tenth was Nero, who was born in the period of Scorpius .The eleventh was Paulus who was a friend of Apollos. And both Paulus and Apollos were of great oratory, going about to spread the fame of Mithras. And Paulus was born in the period of Sagittarius.
12. Now the twelfth was Julius, who was a descendant of Venus, the wife of Venomus the son of God. And Julius was born in the period of Capricornus.
13. Now all the twelve representatives of the zodiac signs went about to tell of Mithras in every place. And Faulkin also came to learn from Mithras for many years.
14. Now when Zeus heard that Mithras was gaining much fame, he said, who is Mithras and from where did he come?
15. Then one said, he is the child which you sent some shepherds to seek after at the time when the cave gave birth to it. But the shepherds whom you sent did not return again to tell us what they had found.
16. Now Zeus said, my son Zeusus is the only son of God and none else can be. I shall not let Mithras gain much ground while my son is yet alive.
17. The same way I sent boars after Attis to kill him and his worshippers, so also shall I send bulls of the gods to Mithras to rip off his life and the lives of his followers.
18. Now Zeus began to send powerful bulls to Latum, which was where Mithras lived. And the bulls were they which the nephilims do sport with. For they were huge and dangerous.
19. And the horn of a bull weighed about 18,000 shekel, such that a bull could push down strong trees by hitting it hard with its horns.
20. Now the bulls of Zeus came in great number to Latum and Roma and all the places around them and killed many homo erectuses, anakims, nephilims and rephaims which were in that land. Then did Mithras and his followers begin to meet in the underground caves, to avoid attacks from the bulls.
21. Now Mithras said to his twelve followers which were not killed, we shall not allow evil to overcome good, for my father who is the God of the universe has said that we shall overcome them.
22. Do not fear, for we shall overcome the world. Now go out and destroy the bulls which are above, for through this shall many know that I am sent from above.
23. And they shall serve my father which is in the paradise.
24. Now when the followers of Mithras heard his word, they went everywhere to fight against the bulls, because they had been motivated by the word of Mithras whom they called God himself.
25. Now Mithras and his followers of Mithras attacked the bulls and saved the lives of many homos of those lands. Now many began to believe in the God whom Mithras had taught them of.
26. And many nephilims and a few anakims came, saying, let us be your followers also. Then Mithras said, if you shall be my followers, go and fetch a bull which Zeus has sent to these lands to destroy them.
27. Bring it either dead or alive and I shall prepare it in a feast of initiation. Then shall we all eat the bull together and glorify my father.
28. Now he among my followers also who have need of honour should go out of this place and fight a bull and kill it. Then shall we all eat the bull together and drink its blood and sprinkle its blood also everywhere.
29. Then shall Zeus hear it and be more angry, but he shall have no power over anyone of us. For who is Zeus to threaten any with evil? Even the firstborn of all nephilims has so much humbled himself among all, learning knowledge from all the other nephilims which came many years after.
30. How then would Zeus who came at the third generation be a threat to the work of my father who made the earth?
31. Now many nephilims took up courage and went after the bulls and fought them hard, killing them. Now it became a proverb in the land of Roma saying, hold the bull by the horn, which was interpreted to mean that it was better for a homo to face and fight against the problem he has instead of giving up on it and remain suffering in it.
32. Then did the bulls which Zeus had made become food for the bellies of the followers of Mithras who had gone a-hunting for the bulls. Now when Zeus saw that he had been disgraced, he ceased to send bulls to the land of Latum and its surroundings.
33. And the numbers of the followers of Mithras increased greatly all over Philargas and its area, from Saba even to Persia and to Grecon.

4 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by bqlekan(m): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
Now, this is one big piece of literature.. Fragile minds should steer clear.. Whoever put this together is a sophisticated genius.. Miles ahead of our best story writers..

Am I witnessing the birthing of another religion? E even get chapter and verses grin

4 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
2ND MOTUS
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
1. In Thrace and in Hittite and in all the places not far from Grecon, Zeusus the son of Zeus continued to prosper, because Zeus his father was jealously protecting him.
2. Now many loved Zeusus because of the manner with which he did his things. Now the magia of Zeusus was very great in Grecon, for he knew how to make gold appear anywhere he wished, yet all he did was magia.
3. Now Zeusus also was a drunkard, who did much exploit when he was intoxicated than when he was sober. For it was in the time that he was intoxicated that he went into the temple of Zeus his father and poured away all the things which were brought for sacrifice to Zeus his father.
4. And he let the doves fly away, which were brought to the land for sacrifice. And Zeusus also threw away the tables of those who helped to exchange money in the temple. And he also released all the tamed bulls which were brought for sacrifice to his father, Zeus.
5. And Zeusus killed some of the homos, accusing them saying, why do you pollute the temple of my father with animal dungs? You should have sealed the anuses of the animals so that they did not pollute the temple.
6. Now the people knew that Zeusus was drunk when he did all that he did, therefore they did not touch him.
7. Now Esop, who was one of the teachers of Zeusus when he was very tender began to learn from Zeusus himself when he was old. And Esop wrote many tales about Zeusus for the purpose of making Zeusus more famous, because Esop himself was a writer of tales who was born in the land of Ethiopia, but later became a eunuch to Seleme when Zeus conquered Ethiopia and brought slaves from that land.
8. Now Esop wrote all the deeds of Zeusus many times more than the things which happened of a truth. And whereas Zeusus taught a homo-king called Midas the act of alchemy, Esop wrote, saying, Midas was taught by Zeusus the act of turning anything to gold. And Esop told a story in which Midas turned his own daughter to gold, using the power of Zeusus. But all those things were exaggerations of the truth.
9. Now Esop sat beside Dionysus and said, tell me of all your deeds and I shall write them down, all of them, and many shall read them and be your worshippers even from far away. For I know how to take the things which I write about the gods far and wide.
10. Then Zeusus said, I shall tell you of the thing which happened to me when I was in a ship coming from Thrace. And it was as though the ship was making its way to Grecon. Now when I joined myself to the ship, I went into a deep sleep.
11. Then after many hours did I wake up, seeing that the ship had turned the direction which goes into the heart of the continent of Largas.
12. Now when I saw it, I rose up and said, where are you going, O you homos? And the homos in the ship said, keep quiet you dog. We shall take you to the land of Sinos and of Nippon and sell you to slavery there.
13. When I heard it, I laughed and said, you do not know he whom you think to take with you into slavery. I am Dionysus the son of Zeus, a god.
14. Now the homos laughed, saying, when did Dionysus begin to have the appearance of an homo erectus? Do you think that we are fools? Now as they spoke, one of them threw a javelin at me, but I held it with two of my fingers.
15. Then I destroyed them all and left only he among them who supported me from the beginning.
16. Now when Zeusus had ended his sayings, Esop wrote the story according to how he wanted it to be. And when Zeusus saw it, he said, Esop my teacher and my student, why do you write about me in this manner? For I did no magia when I killed the people who wanted to take me to the centre of the land of Largas. I fought them physically and defeated them all.
17. I did not turn the paddles to snakes as you have written here. Neither do I turn into a lion to destroy the people who came against me.
18. Then Esop said, am I not justified in writing it this way? Did Hegai of the land of Yacob not write great things about Yahweh his god? Did Sol, Apollo, Varnavas and Marcus your followers not also write great things about you in their own manner and you did not condemn them?
19. And did the three of them not have disagreement among themselves regarding what you actually did and what you didn't do? Yet the three of them are your followers.
20. Then Zeusus said, none of them is still my follower till now, for instead of speaking about me exactly as they saw it, each of them went about to write of me the way they wished.
21. And instead of the homos believing me as a son of God, they doubted my existence even while I am still alive, because they had read of me in different sources and the things which they read of me did not agree with one another.
22. For when Sol said that I am born of Semele who was not a virgin, Apollos said otherwise. And Varnavas also wrote things which I did not do. And Marcus and Nicanor also said of me the things which I knew nothing about. And the disagreements of their writings about me has made many doubt me as a god instead of making them accept me.
23. And rather than the people speaking of me, they have shifted their focus towards Sol and Varnavas and Apollos and all the hundreds of scribes who wrote of me in their own way.
24. Is this not the corruption of the truth? For they all spoke the truth in unrighteousness and turned the truth into fables which does not profit knowledge.
25. Now Esop, write about me exactly as I am and add nothing which I did not tell you of, or the things which I did not do. Also remove not the things which I tell you of or the things which I do. For if you do so, you shall keep me as real as I am, but if not, I shall be turned to an imaginary being in fables.
26. Now if you do so, O Esop, you shall also be remembered in history as a great writer of truth, but if you do otherwise, your existence as a real homo-nephilim shall also be doubted in this world and in the world to come. And yourself shall be regarded as a character of fables who is made to look real by real scribes of fables.
27. Now this is my curse upon all scribes who write about me for the profit of themselves; let them be taken as imaginary beings and let Zeus my father, the creator of the earth destroy them all in his fury.
28. Now when Esop left Zeusus, he said, I shall write them in the manner I wish, for Zeusus was drunk when he lay the curse.
28. Then Esop went away to write about Zeusus in the way which he wanted. And many who heard the story of Zeusus from the writings of Esop were afraid and they became a follower of Esop because he had written fearful things in his scrolls.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:17am On Jul 05, 2016
2ND MOTUS
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
1. Now when Zeusus was about to join the rest of his ancestors on the mountain called Olympus, he paid a visit to Solmani who was also called Sol.
2. Now Zeusus said to Solmani, I have come to learn wisdom from you. And I have said that before I join my ancestors, I shall learn some of your wisdom.
3. Now O king Solmani, I have heard that in matters of wisdom and understanding, both Mithras and you are the greatest. But I paid Mithras no visit because my father does not like him and he has warned me not to be his companion.
4. Then Solmani said, Who is Mithras compared to me in wisdom? It is like when a mammoth and an ant are compared. Mithras has come to learn of me and the little wisdom he has is what he has manifested. Now Solmani said, the wisdom which I have is not mine, but from above. For with it did I command many to myself. And I have the land of Sumeria and of Yacob at my feet.
5. Now Faulkin has gone to learn from a son of the gods and I have won the hearts of both the Jews and the Sumerians to myself.
6. And I shall not allow Faulkin take a lead of this land anymore, for I have become their god.
7. Now Zeusus said, tell me of the wisdom you have and I shall be wiser. Then Solmani said, I have written much proverbs and when the people read it, they thought of me as their god rather than Yahweh whom Faulkin had told them about.
8. Now Solmani gave Zeusus some of the things which he had written. And when Zeusus read it, he said, truly your wisdom is brighter than the light of the sun in the day and the light of the moon at night.
9. Then Solmani said, that is the name which I am called. For the land of Sumeria made me their king when I visited it many years back.
10. I am from Latum which is not far from Roma, but I go everywhere on the back of my unicorn. I have gathered much wisdom, adding them to that which I received from above, and before me there is no wisdom, and wisdom ends with me, and after me there can never be wisdom.
11. I have listened to the voice of wisdom when it spoke. I have swallowed the herbs of wisdom. I speak wisdom, sing wisdom, vomit wisdom, sneeze wisdom, yawn wisdom and cough wisdom.
12. Wisdom is the most important thing. He who gets it gets all things. With wisdom you can win the hearts of many to yourself. With wisdom you can woo thousands of virgins to yourself.
13. What did the queen of Saba come to my land to do? She has come to learn much wisdom from me, and when she left, she became Wisdom herself.
14. Did she not go about to declare wisdom to many? Did I not make her my mouthpiece?
15. O Dionysus, son of Zeus, wisdom can direct anything. It is the spirit behind the soul. A wise man can never be moved. He does not fear threats, he does not fear urims; he does not fear whispers.
16. A wise man does not care whether people speak against him. The terrorists see a wise man and become terrorised. The murderers see a wise man and turn their swords against one another.
17. A wise man speaks only when he needs to speak; he waits for the foolish to vent their anger. Then he speaks with a voice as cool as the honey.
18. The wisdom of the honey is better than the wisdom of the sugar. For when the honey hides its wisdom in its blackness, the sugar reveals that which it has and the ants come on it to suck it up.
19. A wise homo is not afraid of anything. He does not base his life on what a million people say, but he bases his life on what himself has experienced.
20. Where is wisdom in telling many your intentions beforehand?
21. Now Dionysus said, O Solmani, I have not come to hear the laws of your wisdom, but for you to tell me of that which you have practised.
22. Now Solmani said, I know how to bring things to my side. For when I was the king of Sumeria in Mesoposh, I trained a thousand homo in the matters of wisdom.
23. And I sent them all to different lands, saying, behave yourself wisely and join yourself to the counsellors of those lands. Now this I did for a purpose, because Sumeria whose head was at Sumer was greatly troubled by many lands around. And many lands did take up our lands.
24. Now did I tell those whom I sent, saying, be wise all of you and join yourself to the great people of the land which you visit. And when they shall need help in the matter of interpretation of dreams, then shall you tell them of me. And I shall visit their lands and make my presence known before them in those lands.
25. Now there was a town in Uruk, to which I sent one of my students. And he joined himself fast to the counsellors of that land.
26. Now when a great advice was needed by the king of that land, my student said to the king,
let us call for Solmani, for he is the wisest of all on the face of the earth. Now the king of Uruk sent for me and I spoke. Now my speeches moved the land of Uruk to tears and the king said, remain with us, O Solmani. Do not depart from us forever.
27. Now I said to the king, I shall remain if only you shall give me the virgins of your land for wife. Now the king gave me about ten score virgins and about a thousand servants and sheep and oxen and gold and silver.
28. Now after I have received all these things from the hands of the king, I waited until a date which I had determined, then did I flee with them to Sumeria. For at that time, I have need of more homos in my land to do labour.
29. Then also, I did likewise in five other kingdoms, gathering their virgins to myself and their animals and their homos. And I have about fifty thousands which I had brought from foreign lands to Sumeria.
30. Now it came to pass that Sumeria became powerful because of the population of it. Then I declared war on all the surrounding towns and kingdoms. And so did we swallow them up and take up their lands.
31. Now the wise homos which I sent to Babylon also sent for me, saying, the kingdom of Babylon have need of my counsel. Then did I go to Babylon and gave them a great advice. Now the king said, what shall you have in return for your great advice?
32. Then I said this time, I need no resources which are physical. I need no virgins and no servants, for that which I have is enough for me. I have collected silver and gold in many lands. I have enough fruit to last for many years.
33. The barns of Sumer are filled to the brim and I have no need of any physical resource now. Now I say this, O king, grant to me that your land shall be an enemy to our enemy and a friend to our friend. Then it shall be that whenever Sumeria shall have a battle to fight, you land shall fight it for us while we hold our own peace.
34. For our land is weak and we cannot afford to go to war with our enemies. Now when the king of Babylon heard this, he said, that is a little matter, O Solmani. Then did he sign a treaty with me, saying, we shall protect your land as you have said, and we shall never fight with Sumeria. We shall fight all battles which Sumeria should fight and we shall give the lands which we have conquered to Sumeria for inheritance.
35. Now the king of Babylon knew not that I have made a promise to the kingdom of Persia that I shall make Babylon weak, so that they would be vulnerable to the attack of Persia. Now I had received so much gold and silver from Persia as a reward of what I have done for them. And as a payment for my promise to make the kingdom of Babylon weak.
36. Now after Babylon had promised to fight the battles which are for Sumeria my land, I went and caused much trouble among all the lands surrounding Sumeria. Now when the lands began to come towards Sumeria to fight it, I sent message to the king of Babylon to come and fulfill the promise which he had made to us.
37. Now Babylon came with much Armed Forces to fight against all the lands surrounding Sumeria. Now when I had seen that Babylon had sent much of their armed forces to Sumeria to fight our battle, I said, it is time to send a message to Shushan-rishathaim the king of Persia to attack Babylon.
38. Now Shushan-rishathaim read my scroll, saying, I am occupying the armies of Nebuchadnezzar in a battle around my land, therefore arise and go with your armies to take up a battle with Babylon, for they are weak and are not prepared for any attack now.
39. When Shushan-rishathaim heard it, he took his armies and they attacked Babylon the great kingdom. And they took from there many captives, even to the taking of Mardukai and Ishtar, the gods and goddesses whom they had just begun to worship not long before.
40. Now Babylon in its foolishness captured all the lands surrounding Sumeria for us and we expanded our land, yet Nebuchadnezzar did not know that the sudden attack of Persia was not without my my knowledge.
41.When Zeusus had heard the wisdom which Solmani had shared, he said, you are wise indeed, O Sol.
42. Then Solmani said, listen also to my wisdom which I used to change the location of Sumeria, bringing us down to the land of Yacob.
43. I have sent about ten of my followers down to Yacob to join themselves to the wise men of it. And they did as I have said. Now Elkurnirsa, the king of Hittite came to Sumeria to see me concerning the matter of marriage.
44. And Elkurnisa said, I need a wife who is fair and precious to look upon. I have seven wives but they do not please me in matter of beauty. Now O Solmani, what shall I do to get a wife among the goddesses? For I can no more bear to marry the homo-erectuses whose statures are far too small for me.
45. Now I said, if you want Asherah the wife of Yahweh for wife I shall get her for you. And you shall celebrate the marriage greatly.
46. Now Elkurnisa said, how can that be possible? Shall Yahweh who is a son of God take it with a light finger that I took his wife? Shall he not attack Hittite and destroy it?
47. Then I laughed and said, who told you O Elkurnisa that Yahweh is still on the surface of the earth? Faulkin his son has made it seem as if Yahweh his father whom many know as Nymphidis is still present on the earth surface in Yacob, but of a truth, Yahweh is in the belly of the earth even as we speak.
48. Did you not know that Asherah has never seen Yahweh whom was said that she is married to? They did the marriage for her in the absence of Yahweh whom his son had called the bridegroom.
49. When Elkurnisa heard my speech, he said, how do you know all these things, O Solmani? Then I said, I have my ambassors in many lands of the earth. And they had joined themselves to the counsellors of all those lands, such that it is hard to tell whether they be not from the lands whose inhabitants they had joined.
50. Was Adrami not in the land of Yacob when Faulkin, whom they called Yeshua was marrying Asherah to Yahweh who was not present? And to deceive the people, Yeshua played the illusion of bringing down fire, calling the presence of that fire the presence of Yahweh his god.
51. Did Yeshua not use the shiny minerals which are of crystals in shape? For these materials know how to collect the energy of the sun together in one place. And Yeshua did set tinders below it and he also gathered hay and set it round. So did the place catch fire and Yeshua gave the glory of it to Yahweh rather than giving it to the sun.
52. Now I have thought and I know the intent of Yeshua's mind in marrying Asherah to Yahweh. Now O Elkurnisa, listen and find wisdom in what I shall say. For there was a time when Asherah complained that Yeshua did not care for him, for he would leave her for years to acquire knowledge here and there.
53. Now Yeshua thought, saying, if I marry Asherah to Yahweh my father for the time being, shall she not stop to complain that I, being her husband, do not care for him? Now let Asherah blame Yahweh her husband for his absence and not me.
54. This did Yeshua to ease himself off the responsibility of a husband to a wife.
55. Now Elkurnisa said, you are filled with wisdom indeed, O Solmani. Now how shall I get Asherah to marry? Then I said, this is an easy thing, for I shall send message to my secret ambassors in that land, and one of them shall advise Asherah on what she shall do.
56. O Elkurnisa, I tell you, Asherah herself shall come to your land to seek you and you shall not need to seek Asherah at all.
57. Now when Elkurnisa heard it, he laughed and said, if this thing which you have said come to pass, then I shall regard you as the wisest of all. Then I said, shall we have a bet, O Elkurnisa?
58. Then Elkurnisa agreed and said, let a houseful of gold be given to he who won the bet. For if Asherah indeed come to my land of her own will, then shall I deliver to you all the gold in Hittite. And if she did not come to me in the space of a month, I shall take all the gold which you have gathered.
59. Then did we set up a stone and we inscribed the covenant on it and took up the oath to seal it up. Then Elkurnisa departed.
60. Now did I send to Adrami and the Sumerians which were in Yacob, saying, go to Asherah and advise her in the things which she shall do. Tell her this saying, that Yeshua had determined to sell her to the king of Ethiopia to be his wife at a prize worth ten thousands shekel of silver.
61. And the king of Ethiopia himself had thought saying, I shall bind her hands and feet and use her only for sex and I shall have nothing else to do with her. For I have many wives already which I loved greatly.
62. Now when Asherah heard all these things from the mouth of Adrami and Kelesh my people, she was greatly afraid. And she pondered upon it and dreamt of it; for she saw herself bound and molested by the king of Ethiopia in her dream. And she called Adrami again to herself, saying, the thing which you said to me, I have dreamt of it also.
63. For I saw the king of Ethiopia as he is. And he did molest me as you have prophesied. Now O Adrami, what shall I do before the return of Yeshua? Then Adrami said, is Hittite not within your reach? Does Elkurnisa not demand, saying, I have need of a wife? Now let us go to Hittite and Elkurnisa the king shall take you as his wife.
64. So did Asherah depart to the land of Hittite and she became the wife of Elkurnisa.
65. When Zeusus had heard all these sayings, he said, it is enough O Sol! Your wisdom is too great for your head. For how did you come about all these?
66. Then Sol said, I was in a deep thought when I was in the land of Latum, my land of nativity. Then I lost my consciousness and then I saw one whose appearance was like the brightness of the light. And he said to me, Sol, it is not a mistake that you have been named after the sun. Now also shall I add the name of the moon to your name. And you shall no more be Sol but you shall be called Solmani. For indeed you shall fulfill your name and show much wisdom in the land of the flesh.
67. You shall use your wisdom to gain much wealth to any land which you have chosen to settle upon. Now I asked, saying, who are you? Then he said, I am Knoliud, the knowledge of God. Then I did not see him anymore.
68. Now when I arose, I knew that my head had changed. And since then, I had begun to deal in wisdom with kingdoms and I do always come out the winner.
69. Now Sol said, let me tell you one more of my wisdom. You have not asked how I brought my people to settle permanently in the land of Yacob.
70. And Zeusus asked, how? Then Sol said, when it was about the time that there was pressure all about from the lands whom I have ridden off their golds and silver through wisdom and when they had determined to all come against Sumeria and destroy it, I thought, saying, there is no way of escape for our land this time.
71. Then I sat down and meditated, then the thought came to me in a flash, saying, it shall be better for you to move the powerful people of your land to another place which is distant from the reach of the lands which had determined to destroy your land.
78. Then I heard that Yeshua had returned to his land and had discovered the departure of Asherah and had destroyed many homos of his land in fury. Then I said, the land of Yacob shall be better for us to move into. Then I made some of my ambassadors in his land advise him to come for me to be the king over Yacob. And Yeshua did so, adjuring me to come over to his land and defend it until the time he would have fully acquired much knowledge here and there.
79. Then I took thousands of my homos with me and came to the land of Yacob to rule over both the Sumerians and the Jews. And when Yeshua had returned to learn wisdom all about, I brought more of the Sumerians to his land and the population of the Sumerians become greater than that of the Jews.
80. And I rule them all together. Now Yeshua does not know this yet. If he shall come, shall he not be surprised that he shall have no place anymore in his own land? For both the Jews and the Sumerians have now taken me as their god and they worship me both day and night.
81. When Zeusus heard all the exploits of Solmani, he said, truly no one can be wiser than you are. Mithras can not also be as wise as you are.
82. Then Solmani said, Mithras did come to me to seek wisdom, saying, how can I overcome the bulls of Zeus and I said to him, take them by the horns. For the horns are the place where the strength of a bull lie. Then Mithras did as I have said and so did he conquer all the bulls sent after him by your father.
83. Now Zeusus gave Solmani much gold and silver and then he left, saying, I am going to join my ancestors on the mountain called Olympus. Then Zeusus left Solmani and went back to his land, towards the mountain called Olympus.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
2ND MOTUS

CHAPTER NINETEEN

1. Now Mithras began to have more followers day after day. And some female homos came to him, saying, let us be your followers.
2. Then Mithras said, if you would be my followers, then you shall go and kill the bulls of Zeus for initiation.
3. For the meat of the bull shall we eat together and the blood of it shall we drink also.
4. Now only three of the thirty nine female homo which came to Mithras went after the bulls and killed them.
5. For they went as far as Grecon and the places around it to find the bulls. For in Latum the bulls had been greatly attacked and killed by Mithras and his disciples.
6. Now the names of the women who killed the bulls of Zeus were Waiola, Bambi and Kachina. And the deeds of the women became a common saying in Latum and in Roma, saying, the power of Zeus is as weak as the women of Latum.
7. Now when Zeus heard this, he hated Mithras the more, but he did not know how he would kill him, because Mithras was a very wise homo.
8. Now the women who had no power to face the bulls of Zeus came to Mithras and said, we have sought to be your followers but you have demanded that we slaughter the bulls of Zeus, but we have no power to kill even a calf, how then shall we kill a bull?
9. Then Mithras said, you are left with no option, O women of Latum. Go in strength and fight the bulls, taking them by their horns, for such is the strength of the bull.
10. Now only in doing such shall you put Zeus to shame. Then the women said, grant us to do something which is not hard, and we shall do it. For we have no power to face the bulls.
11. Now Mithras smiled to himself and said, go into the roads and into the streets and behave wildly, dancing as though you are drunk. Do this to mock Dionysus the son of Zeus.
12. For if you do so, some shall pick you and take you to themselves, saying, they are possessed, let us cast out the demons from them.
13. Then they shall take you to their places to cast out the demons which they thought are in you.
14. Now when they see you and take you, go with them to wherever they shall take you to. But eat no food and drink no wine which they shall offer you. Now if they shall bring you to my place, then shall you become my followers. And you shall be initiated.
15. But Mithras knew the intent for which he had said that to them
16. Now the women went and did as they had been told. And some went to the roads and to the streets and began to do as if they were drunk.
17. And they danced wild dances all around and fell and rose up again. Then did they which see them take them to places where they shall be delivered, for they had thought that they were possessed of demons.
18. Now a certain homo called Agabus saw Maria, which was one of the female homos who did as if she was mad.
19. Then did Agabus take Maria to the place where Apollos had set for himself, for it was the same Apollos who was before a follower of Mithras.
20. But Apollos had departed from Mithras when he had learnt much wisdom from him. And he had also learnt the trick with which they had used to say that they cast out demons.
21. Now when Agabus brought Maria to Apollos, he told him saying, I found her on the street, for she is mad, being possessed of demons.
22. Now Apollos said, let her eat and drink, for she is famished. Then shall I speak the words to send the demons in her away.
23. Now Apollos offered Maria some food and wine in which he had put the herbs which could make one weak. But Maria threw the food and wine away and continued in her wild dances as if she was mad.
24. Now Apollos said, she must eat the food, else the spirits shall not leave her body. Now Agabus said, O son of God, you see that she has refused to eat and to drink.
25. Now speak the words and let us see if the spirits shall not leave her body. Then Apollo, when he saw that he had been compelled, he opened his mouth and said, all you demons, get out of her.
26. Now Maria cried out, saying, I don't know you! I know only Mithras!
27. Then she bit Apollos hard on his shoulder. Now Agabus pulled her away and tended the wound of Apollos, who said, the demons in her are seven, and they cannot leave her body except she eats the food and drink the wine.
28. Now Agabus took Maria to Mithras. Now when Maria saw Mithras, she knelt before him in submission and bowed her head, saying, son of God, let me be one of your followers.
29. Now before she would complete her words, Mithras pulled her to his side and told his disciples to take her into the inner chamber. For he did not want the people to know what was the truth of the matter.
30. Now did Agabus and the multitude of homos in the crowd who saw what was done say, how do you cast the demons in her out? For you did not say any word, yet she is made whole.
31. For we have taken him to Apollos who was before your disciple, but he could not cast out the demons in her.
31. Now Mithras said, at my sight no demons can stand. For I am the son of God in heaven, but Apollos is only the son of a nephilim, therefore he could not cast them out.
32. Now as they spoke, many also came, bringing the other women who were behaving as if they were mad in mockery of Zeusus the son of Zeus.
33. And the people said, cast the demons out in all these. But before Mithras would open his mouth, the women bowed before him and said, O Mithras, son of God, now let us be your followers.
34. Then did Mithras take them to his chamber in haste. And all those who saw what was done said, indeed Mithras is the son of God.
35. Then did the fame of Mithras spread in the continent of Philargas and in the city of Roma and Latum, even to Hindi where Krista was born.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 12:27am On Jul 08, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY
1. Wanyonyi was a son of God who possessed some lands in Kirima, which was in the continent of Murmoh. Now Wanyonyi was very wild, possessing like the charcters of Nymphidis. For they both answered the name Jehovah, which was the name they gave to themselves and not that which Reverad called them.
2. Now in the land of Kirima did Wanyonyi make a large area for himself. And he made some homos in the land also. Now Wanyonyi subdued all the other gods of Kirima, for he had a fierce temper.
3. Now a time came when all the followers of the other gods in Kirima were gathered in a place to worship their gods, then did Wanyonyi send his homos after them.
4. And they went after the followers of the other gods and set fire among them. And they burnt up their tents.
5. Now the fierceness of Wanyonyi was so great that all the other gods in that land came together, saying, what shall we do to Wanyonyi? For his wickedness in this land is very great.
6. Now Ngai said, let us go to him and speak with him, perhaps he would listen and cease to do evil. Now did Ngai and Nenauna and all the gods around the mountain called Kirima called a meeting and asked for the presence of Wanyonyi.
7. Now Wanyonyi lay on a stretcher which was made of wood. And about twenty homo-erectuses bore the weight of the stretcher. And his weight was very heavy on them.
8. Then they brought him before all the other gods of the land. Now Wanyonyi stood before them and said, what do you want from me?
9. Then Munuma said, we have asked peace of you, for it is not good for us to wage war against one another.
10. Now Wanyonyi laughed and said, how do you call war a bad thing? For to me, fighting is like a game. For it makes the world sweet.
11. Now Ngai said, how can you say that fighting and war is like a game? Are the horses and the unicorns not there. If you shall do games, why can you not take them and race with them?
12. Then Wanyonyi said, what gain is it in racing with the birds and with the horses? That is for only those who have no strength.
13. Now tell me O you gods, how shall the history of our land be sweet for they which shall come in the future? For if we do only sport, what shall the people say about our history?
14. Now take a flight to the continent where Nymphidis my namesake was first the ruler of it. Take the scrolls and the tablets and read the history of that land.
15. I tell you, the history of that place is as sweet as the fruit of tacamid. Go and take the books which Jasheb of that continent has written and also read the history which the god of Egypt had written. Then shall you know that we have no history in our land yet.
16. For what shall we write down in our history? Shall we write the gathering of the homos to a place to worship both day and night?
17. Now let us go into fierce battle with one another. Then shall we have a history which many lands shall read and say, Kirima is indeed a strong land.
18. Now Mungo said, the history of the lands which you read, what is the assurance that he who wrote the history did not write them in excess of what had happened?
19. Then Wanyonyi said, whether they be in excess or not, history is history. Now O ye gods of this land, let my people go in war with your people and let us see who shall win and who shall lose.
20. Now Kurumba, who was also a son of God, said if we do the battles, your homos shall suffer it, because they are but few.
21. Our homos are much more than yours in number. So, let this war not be fought.
22. Then Wanyonyi said, we do not fight with number in our lands. Now if you are not cowards, let us go into this battle.
23. When Wanyonyi had said this, all the sons of God refused his proposal and went on to do what they had been doing before.
24. Now Wanyonyi returned to teach his homos how to craft weapons. And they made hoes, cutlasses and other tools.
25. And they also made nets and arrows which they did with sticks. Now they put fire on their arrows and shut them into the temples of those who worshipped the gods.
26. Now when the priests of the gods heard what Wanyonyi had done again, they reported to the gods which they worshipped. Now when they had consulted together, they said, let us go now and swallow of Wanyonyi.
27. Then did they go with much force and came to the places where Wanyonyi and his homos lived, but they found the place lifeless.
28. Now the people moved very well into the villages of Wanyonyi. Then suddenly, Wanyonyi led his people out of all the surrounding bushes where they had hidden.
29. Then they surrounded all those who came to their village. Now before the visitors could do a thing, the homos of Wanyonyi began to shoot arrows of fire at them.
30. And when the people had quenched many fire, Wanyonyi let down a large net on about a hundred of them and caught them up in a flash.
31. So did Wanyonyi win the battle against the homos which came from four lands to fight him, because he was well prepared.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:37am On Jul 08, 2016
2nd MOtus
Chapter Twenty-one
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:38am On Jul 08, 2016
2nd MOtus
Chapter Twenty-one

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
1. Now a homo whose name was Mbuwali recorded the war in his scrolls which they had got from Egypt.
2. And he drew the things which happened into them, from the plans which they made to the making of the craftsworks.
3. Now the gods of the other homos sent some of their homos, saying, get the scrolls of history from Mbuwali and let us read how they did prepare for the war against us.
4. Now Abodu, one who was very passionate about the war, came to the land of Wanyonyi and stole the books of history which Mbuwali had written.
5. Now when he brought the book to Ngai and two other gods, they read the things which Wanyonyi did to prepare for the journey.
6. And the things which Wanyonyi did were all known to the gods.
7. Now the gods said, the weapons which they made for themselves shall we use to attack them, for we have no resources at hand to make many weapons now, because the war is imminent.
8. Now let there be seven homos who are very brave. And they shall be in seven places in the land of Wanyonyi.
9. And these seven shall cause destruction anywhere they shall be. Then shall Wanyonyi and his homos gather at the places where destruction had happened.
10. Now while they gather to mourn the dead, we shall come upon them suddenly, for they shall not be prepared.
11. Now seven homos from the lands of the gods did volunteer to go and cause destruction in the land of Wanyonyi.
12. Now two went into the farms of Dimeri, which was the name of a village in the land of Wanyonyi. And they set the farms on fire.
13. And three went into the waters of the village and poisoned them. Then the other two went into the camp of the armies of Wanyonyi at night and set it on fire.
14. Now when the people ran helter-skelter, saying, who has caused this great destruction? then the homos of the gods visited the places where they had kept their weapons, according to the place where Mbuwali had described in his book which was stolen.
15. Then the homos took the hoes and cutlasses and pepper and all the things they saw in the arsenal.
16. Now the homos from the lands of the other gods were about a thousand. And they rushed to the places where the homos of the land of Wanyonyi were gathered.
17. Then did they attack them suddenly and killed them so much that it scarely remained a soul in the land of Wanyonyi.
18. Now when Wanyonyi saw the destruction, he said, this is too much. And Wanyonyi took his son and sacrificed him, saying, let peace return.
19. And Wanyonyi sprinkled the blood of his son all over the lands of Kirima and said, now I have sacrificed my first son to bring peace again to our land.
20. Now let all the people of the lands around Kirima know that my son whom I have killed for them all did no evil, but I killed him to atone for the sins of all the lands. For it was I and all the gods who did sin, but my son never knew such thing called sin.
21. For much blood had been shed in our lands and our hands are not clean. Now you have seen my act to atone for the sins of all homos of the world. For I God love the world greatly, giving my son as a sacrifice to all homos on earth.
22. And he has gone ahead so that he could lead you to the right place after death. Now if you do not believe in my son, you will not go to the right place after death.
23. Now many began to believe in the son of Wanyonyi. And they devoted their lives to worship both Wanyonyi and his son who was sacrificed.
24. But the gods knew the cleverness of Wanyonyi, saying, he is using the emotions of the people to make them worship him. Is this not also the way of of brothers in the farther parts of the earth as Grecon and Roma and in the land of Deutsche?
25. Did Wanyonyi himself not start the wars? How soon does he call himself a god of Peace?
26. Now the rest of the gods fought Wanyonyi hard until they subdued him and extracted his soul out of his body.
27. And they gave the soul of Wanyonyi to Kurumba, saying, take the soul of Wanyonyi with you and put it in the place of suffering which we have made around the Valley of the shadow of death.
28. And so was the soul of Wanyonyi trapped by his brothers which were the gods, the sons of Reverad around the lands where the mountain called Kirima was.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
1. Now in the land of Yacob which was ruled by Solmani, a time came when the people of Sumeria and the people of Yacob began to have much strife with one another.
2. Then did Solmani call the elders of the two lands together and said, what do you want me to do to you and I shall do it?
3. Then did the elders say, you have favoured Sumeria more than us, for you did much things in Sumeria than the things which you do in Judea.
4. You are far from us than you are to Sumeria, because they are with you from the beginning when you were at Mesoposh.
5. Now O Solmani, give us a king to rule over us while you rule Yacob together as the god of it, for Yeshua has abandoned us when we needed him the most.
6. And we hear that he has gone to the land of Grecon and of Nippon and Kirima and Ethiopia also. Now O god, Solmani, who has the sun and the moon below his feet, we do not Rebel against you, but we ask that you give us a king who shall be closer to us.
7. Now Solmani said, do I not counsel you anytime you need my counsel? Do I not comfort you with much proverbs and songs? But now you have gone about to ask me for a king.
8. Now indeed shall I give you a king. And the king shall be from your own land. And he shall obey all the things which I shall command him to do.
9. Now did Solmani take Daoud and make him king over the land of Yacob which they called Jew. And Daoud was the king over the land of Jew.
10. Now Daoud was a rephaim who had much strength. And he was chosen to be the king because his strength was great among the people.
11. Now Daoud had great strength in wars, conquering the anakims which had come to fight against the land of Yacob.
12. And Daoud was great in battle, which he did against the lands which had come to fight him.
13. Now Salmoni had influenced all those who loved Faulkin. And he had all they of the lands of Yacob and many other lands to confide in him.
14. Then did Salmoni thought, saying, to bring the people all over the earth to my land, I shall build a great temple where they shall gather.
15. And Solmani came down from his mountain and went to Beth-El where the angels of Nymphidis lived since the time Eden was destroyed by the sons of God.
16. Now Solmani summoned the angels of Nymphidis which were on the mountaintop at that time, saying, come with me, for I shall build a temple where many shall come to worship me.
17. Now some of the angels said, what authority do you have over us? Faulkin alone has the authority to rule over us, for he is the son of our god, Nymphidis.
18. Now Solmani said, he who cares not for you should not also be cared for. Now it is about ten years since Faulkin whom you served had departed. And he has nothing for you than to take you to the world beyond to trap the souls of the dead.
19. But I, Solmani, the god who have the wisdom of the sun and the moon, I have said, come to my side and I shall build great mansions for you in my kingdom.
20. And the mansions shall I beautify with gold and donze and jacinth and and all the precious stones which, Suha, the queen of Saba has brought with her when she came to learn wisdom from me. But the structure of it shall be of iron and brass.
21. And the gates shall be made of brass and covered with gold. So shall all the bars be made with iron and covered with gold.
22. And for you angels, Manna shall be your food, whose fruits are planted in abundance in my lands. Now when the angels heard it, they said, we shall go with you to build the temple only if you shall offer us protection from Faulkin the son of our god.
23. Now assure us, O Solmani, that you shall protect us. For Faulkin had threatened to take our wings away and destroy us if we do not obey his will. But we do not like the rulership of Faulkin over us, but we can not conquer him.
24. For he is a nephilim and we are anakims. Did Faulkin not destroy Semihazah and also Melchizedek who were both anakims?
25. Now Solmani said, I am a nephilim and he is also a nephilim, so in that do we have equal chances of survival if we go into a battle.
26. But I have more wisdom than he, therefore shall I defeat him. Now come with me and let us build the temple together where many shall come.
27. Then did the angels which were on the mountain at Beth-El follow after Solmani. And they built the temple together.
28. Now the height of the temple was greater than anyone which had ever been built in any city before.
29. Now Solmani said, this is the temple where the God of all gods live in. Now let all the lands in the earth gather to worship in this temple.
30. Now the fame of the temple went far and wide. And many wondered, saying, how did one think to make a house with gold?
31. Now many came to see the temple. And Solmani made much mammon when the people far and wide came to pay a visit to it.
32. Now Solmani took wives of the homo-erectuses which came from far and wide. And he married many of them, saying, the homo erectuses are too little for me. And one alone shall not satisfy me. Therefore Solmani married about seventy women at once which were homo erectuses.
33. And he also married about thirty rephaima from all the lands which came to Yacob to see the temple.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Goddys(m): 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
@ Otem. nothing laid on a sinking sand shall stand. As long as you quote me in that book, it shall remain a fairy tale. I doubt you know the power in me. I am Godwin and my God always win.
You shall never have a single follower I decree IJN
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
Goddys:
@ Otem. nothing laid on a sinking sand shall stand. As long as you quote me in that book, it shall remain a fairy tale. I doubt you know the power in me. I am Godwin and my God always win.
You shall never have a single follower I decree IJN

Same thing goes for me. Anything I do, na Goduwin o, na Godwin o, na Goduwin o o...

Reverad is our God. He is not a personal God but a universal GOD who made the universe with a Big Bang. Kingjahzmineking, come and see Goddys here o. What does he want here after his god failed him na? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Goddys(m): 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
For everybody reading the doctufos, hear it now.
This is a demonic book written by star beings(alien) in the galaxy who are fallen angels who disobeyed our God along with Lucifer in heaven and were casted down to the 1st heaven, earth and the seas.
Things written there are so spiritually coded by the evil spirit to sway the mind of christians from the truth of the bible.Remember it is end time... guard your heart jealously.. watch what you read as it can make or mar you.
@ Otem, I respect people's privacy. I'm sorry for intruding in your thread. I'm not your enemy but you and eartum will never win the people of Almighty Jehovah.
I will barge here from time to time to warn the people of God about the consequences of absorbing this demonic doctrine of yours

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (122) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 348
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.