Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (211365 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
Goddys:
sure because I love Otem eventhough we are of opposite sides

You're sure you love Otem? Then why the prophecy about his destruction? Do you remember when James & John asked for Jesus' permission to rain down fire and brimstone on a particular Samaritan village? What was Jesus'response?

I think you erred on that note and I doubt if Jesus would be proud of that. Bottom line is ... let's show love & compassion. That was the foundation of Jesus' mindset and the driving force behind all his miracles. If it's about demonstrating power and claiming how right he was, believe you me, Jesus would have fallen for the first two temptations from Satan.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
It takes wisdom to be a patient listener and having an open mind. naijadeyhia and Co, u guys are merely losing your respects here. If you can't be patient enough and cant handle his views then exit the thread rather than embarrassing yourselves.

Whether he's right or not, you can learn a few things from this doctrine as I have. Really appreciate otem especially the part that emphasises making use of the brain and meditation.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Goddys(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
OkaiCorne:
@ Goddys & naijadeyhia, I plead with you to leave Otem alone. Forget about what is right or wrong. The truth remains the truth and it needs absolutely no one to defend it. The truth always stands the test of time.
If I must say, I don't see any iota of love in your approach to this matter.
Goddys and naijadeyhia, lemme ask one question. If you take away the reward of heaven and the fear of hell, would you still have love for your fellow man?
sure because I love Otem eventhough we are if opposite sides
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
anonymous20:
one problem with you xtians is that ur belief is a conviction.you are convicts 2 ur own beliefs dats why u're so hostile 2 embrace and examine new ways.let YAHWEH do d fighting himself.see if dis doctrine is false it will die by itself.no need 2 rush.just tanda dey observe

Dude you are so wrong. I am not taking Otem seriously as he is just being toyed with by me. Even he knows his words are dead on arrival. All I am doing is getting some comic relief.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
dazzlingd:
It takes wisdom to be a patient listener and having an open mind. naijadeyhia and Co, u guys are merely losing your respects here. If you can't be patient enough and cant handle his views then exit the thread rather than embarrassing yourselves.

Whether he's right or not, you can learn a few things from this doctrine as I have. Really appreciate otem especially the part that emphasises making use of the brain and meditation.

Keep learning as he keeps lying. I have exposed his lies and knows it. That is why he never digs deep with me. He only stops at use your brain use your brain all the time.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
OkaiCorne:
@ Goddys & naijadeyhia, I plead with you to leave Otem alone. Forget about what is right or wrong. The truth remains the truth and it needs absolutely no one to defend it. The truth always stands the test of time.
If I must say, I don't see any iota of love in your approach to this matter.
Goddys and naijadeyhia, lemme ask one question. If you take away the reward of heaven and the fear of hell, would you still have love for your fellow man?

Dude you do not even know me. If you read my words to him you will see I do not even take him seriously. This thread isnt my first convo with him. He is a clown known to me and I use him for comic relief. I don't hate him and cannot even do that so I wonder why your mind would go there. I do not serve God because of the fear of hell or the reward of heaven....I do because I love Him simple!

Take away the reward or the curse and I will still serve Him.

Ote is my pet name for Otem and if he isnt offended I wonder why u should be?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Keep learning as he keeps lying. I have exposed his lies and knows it. That is why he never digs deep with me. He only stops at use your brain use your brain all the time.
How do u know for certain that he is lying? I guess he stopped responding to you because you seem like an insignificant troll to him to be bothered. stop being arrogant, get a life.
I said earlier that you guys are doing more good to him for drawing attention to his thread, continue.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by anonymous20: 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Dude you are so wrong. I am not taking Otem seriously as he is just being toyed with by me. Even he knows his words are dead on arrival. All I am doing is getting some comic relief.
i will blame only otem for giving u audience .ure restless

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Goddys(m): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
OkaiCorne:

You're sure you love Otem? Then why the prophecy about his destruction? Do you remember when James & John asked for Jesus' permission to rain down fire and brimstone on a particular Samaritan village? What was Jesus'response?

I think you erred on that note and I doubt if Jesus would be proud of that. Bottom line is ... let's show love & compassion. That was the foundation of Jesus' mindset and the driving force behind all his miracles. If it's about demonstrating power and claiming how right he was, believe you me, Jesus would have fallen for the first two temptations from Satan.
it appears you are not following my posts. I made a prophecy on Otem based on inspiration I received. I went down and interceded that God should have mercy and it was revealed to me that mercy shall be shown to him so that he shall carry out the work which God shall later be glorified through.
He is the God that know beginning from the end, and end from the beginning.
Otem can testify I never curse him with curse of destruction except trying to make him see the flaws in the path he is treading.
The prophecy i made which God extended through His mercies,if come to pass as made will not serve the purpose of God as it is meant that Otem shall testify to the power of God himself eventually.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
anonymous20:
i will blame only otem for giving u audience .ure restless

Unlike those lf you who could not even speak when he began out of fear. Some of us see through him and his gambit. So if he fave me audience its because he knows I know where and how he is getting all his fantasy literature. So if I am restless I love that kind of restlessness. ...I see it as a compliment though. Much appreciated
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
dazzlingd:

How do u know for certain that he is lying? I guess he stopped responding to you because you seem like an insignificant troll to him to be bothered. stop being arrogant, get a life.
I said earlier that you guys are doing more good to him for drawing attention to his thread, continue.

I know he is lying and he knows I know. Should I explain how to you? I dont think so because already you say you are learning to follow his "use your brain" doctrine yet you could not use your brain to first research him and his doctrine.

Cheers!
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
Goddys:
it appears you are not following my posts. I made a prophecy on Otem based on inspiration I received. I went down and interceded that God should have mercy and it was revealed to me that mercy shall be shown to him so that he shall carry out the work which God shall later be glorified through.
Otem can testify I never curse him with curse of destruction except trying to make him see the flaws in the path he is treading.
The prophecy i made which God extended through His mercies,if come to pass as made will not serve the purpose of God as it is meant that Otem shall testify to the power of God himself eventually.

Do not bother explaining to them what they can read and observe by themselves. They are just being mischievous. People see what they want to see. They are probably just upset because we are disturbing their thread.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Do not bother explaining to them what they can read and observe by themselves. They are just being mischievous. People see what they want to see. They are probably just upset because we are disturbing their thread.

Mischievous? You're crossing the line buddy. Like I said earlier, your replies appears to be devoid of love. Kindly digest my earlier posts. And for your information, I have read this thread from A to Z, that's why I asked Otem a question. I doubt if you read that post. Quit being judgmental please...
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
OkaiCorne:

Mischievous? You're crossing the line buddy. Like I said earlier, your replies appears to be devoid of love. Kindly digest my earlier posts. And for your information, I have read this thread from A to Z, that's why I asked Otem a question. I doubt if you read that post. Quit being judgmental please...

I guess u were not being judgemental when you accused Goddys and myself of being hateful towards otem right?

I do not need to read a thread from A to Z to know if its built on falsehood or not. Maybe u do but not me.

I am not stopping you from reading. Keep reading o pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
Goddys:

I still think all that could have been done quietly without posting the inspiration online. Honestly, a rational mind would treat this as a false prophecy. As for me, I'm not in the best position to judge, but only the master of the universe can validate your side of the story.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I guess u were not being judgemental when you accused Goddys and myself of being hateful towards otem right?

I do not need to read a thread from A to Z to know if its built on falsehood or not. Maybe u do but not me.

I am not stopping you from reading. Keep reading o pls.

My bad, it's never my intention to offend or judge you or Goddys.... far from it. But honestly would Jesus have replied Otem the way you did? Just asking... what would Jesus do? Remember that the truth needs no one to fight for it, it always stands the test of time.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
OkaiCorne:

My bad, it's never my intention to offend or judge you or Goddys.... far from it. But honestly would Jesus have replied Otem the way you did? Just asking... what would Jesus do? Remember that the truth needs no one to fight for it, it always stands the test of time.

And how did I reply otem? U need to read up all my replies to otem on other threads as well and then you would realise all this from you is totally uncalled for. Plus I am not offended. You need to stop with your assumptions.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

And how did I reply otem? U need to read up all my replies to otem on other threads as well and then you would realise all this from you is totally uncalled for. Plus I am not offended. You need to stop with your assumptions.

Oh well... if it's how you discuss from time to time with Otem and same from his end... and you're both ok with it... perhaps I'm exaggerating....
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
Otemanuduno, Please I'm awaiting your response. Thanks.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
OkaiCorne:

Oh well... if it's how you discuss from time to time with Otem and same from his end... and you're both ok with it... perhaps I'm exaggerating....

cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Goddys(m): 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
.[/b]
OkaiCorne:

I still think all that could have been done quietly without posting the inspiration online. Honestly, a rational mind would treat this as a false prophecy. As for me, I'm not in the best position to judge, but only the master of the universe can validate your side of the story.
You think this drama with Otem ends here? Its for now and for future. Posterity will be more rebellious and will seek to dig any doctrine that is logical with human reason to demystify faith in God. But you Will see later end of my mission here as any generation that will dig for otem's narration will testify of the great power of Yahweh.
So never judge me. According to Otem,he playfully rewrite his name to Otem out of his love for ManU.He didn't know he was rewriting his history and future as an agent of eartum and antichrist.
You don't know what I am doing here for you are a mortal. Whatever Holy Spirit inspires me to type or do,I do it.So dnt judge.
Whatever is posted on satellite(internet)is a record that is accessible to posterity. Even what we do here is being recorded in the spirit realm.You may ask Otem who is on the other side of spiritual practice which my God hates so much. In the spirit world, the civilization there is far beyond what we have here. Everything we post here is recorded, and each moniker here has its identity also in the spirit world.
And becareful as you have started imbibing doctufos and applying rationality to the injunction of your creator.Can your rationality explain to you the existence of the air you breath and its origin. Stop questioning wisdom of God.
@ Otem,still no reply to the challenge I posed at you.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:09am On Jul 21, 2016
OkaiCorne:
@ Otemanuduno, I see elements of truth in your write-up so far. But I have a question. Is this the complete truth? Psychology has proven that an incomplete truth is deadlier than lies. I don't know when last you read the Bible, but if you recall, the serpent never lied to Eve about being like God after eating the fruit of Knowledge of Good and Evil, even the Trinity confirmed this in the following chapter. The serpent was only silent on the issue of death.

I have no doubt your writings are inspired from the spiritual realm (eternity), and I know better than to argue against a Spirit as my knowledge is limited in this realm of time.

But my question remains, is this the COMPLETE TRUTH?

I sincerely hope you're not being misled by believing an incomplete truth.

Thanks in advance for your reply.
From my own angle, everything I'm writing is exactly how I'm seeing them. Now it's left for every individual to know how to take it in, but as for me, I have gotten the conviction from nature that this is what I'm destined to do on earth, such that when I left it in February after Eusebius attacked me, the symbolic dreams I dreamt after showed to me again that I've got nowhere to run to. I must fulfill my mission.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:12am On Jul 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You don't ask tough questions, that's why I don't go deep with you. Imagine, asking me 'You Don baff?' How can I answer such kinds of question? It's very childish na undecided
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 6:08am On Jul 21, 2016
Goddys:
sure because I love Otem eventhough we are if opposite sides
@ naijadeyhia

U guys should leave Otem alone,do u guys thinks anybody can fight for God ?,let jehovah fight the battle by himself if truly he is powerful not u mere mortals, leave Otem alone please, let him Continue his work, can u see how mature he is?, u guy claim u are the son of Jesus and jehovah,and u are calling him different names, threatening him, is that what jehovah and Jesus taught u?, yet otemanuduno didn't respond to abuse u back but he takes things easy...don't u guys know that the more u abuse Otem out of envy the more people hate ur god (jehovah/yahwe)
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 6:22am On Jul 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I know he is lying and he knows I know. Should I explain how to you? I dont think so because already you say you are learning to follow his "use your brain" doctrine yet you could not use your brain to first research him and his doctrine.

Cheers!

What are you trying to say, do u think u can confused people with ur arrogance words?, please don't derail this thread, if u want to talk to otemanuduno, message him privately or create Ur own thread , leave people with doctrine-ufos, if they like they should believe it, if they like they shouldn't, it's not by force to believe what Otem has been writing,nor for u to tell people that he is lying or they shouldn't believe it.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Goddys(m): 6:45am On Jul 21, 2016
LordCenturion:

@ naijadeyhia

U guys should leave Otem alone,do u guys thinks anybody can fight for God ?,let jehovah fight the battle by himself if truly he is powerful not u mere mortals, leave Otem alone please, let him Continue his work, can u see how mature he is?, u guy claim u are the son of Jesus and jehovah,and u are calling him different names, threatening him, is that what jehovah and Jesus taught u?, yet otemanuduno didn't respond to abuse u back but he takes things easy...don't u guys know that the more u abuse Otem out of envy the more people hate ur god (jehovah/yahwe)
Hey,by your write up,I already know you are an antichrist and enemy of truth.
The Bible says that those who know their God shall be strong and shall do exploit.I dont threaten Otem as you claim rather I'm trying to make him see flaws in his conviction.
Just as Otem is zealous for eartum, so also I am for Yahweh, and deep down within,I know that he is still going to realize eartum is deceiving him,just like Enki deceived mellin of Nairaland.
I think you hunger to read more of doctufos is making you to be antagonistic.Repent of your sins and accept Christ
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 7:18am On Jul 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Cheers!
Alright then, do as you wish
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 21, 2016
otemanuduno:

You don't ask tough questions, that's why I don't go deep with you. Imagine, asking me 'You Don baff?' How can I answer such kinds of question? It's very childish na undecided

You are a clown you know. You do realise that in Latin Domino means Lord and the word Domino also means master in Latin.

Its like the owner of a house who has slaves. Thd slaves call hom master and it has nothing to do with God.

Same Latin calls a female baroness or the mistress of a home as Domina.

All you are doing is word play as even you do not know the meaning and purpose of the names u use.

Now to Gods name which you call LORD. Scripture has it that God is known as YHWH and when a translator encounters a word, he is faced with two choices: he can translate the word or he can transliterate the word.

To translate requires finding a word or phrase in the target language that comes closest to the meaning in the original language while still keeping readability in the target language.

To transliterate means to give the closest spelling of a word in the target language so that when pronounced in the target language it sounds close to the sound of the word in the origin context but is yet not actually the word. Hence the closest word to describe YHWH is LORD but it still isnt YHWH.

You think you are smart but you are so ignorant.
Otem is that post wrong? Pls defend yourself and say its wrong.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2016
Goddys:
.[/b]You think this drama with Otem ends here? Its for now and for future. Posterity will be more rebellious and will seek to dig any doctrine that is logical with human reason to demystify faith in God. But you Will see later end of my mission here as any generation that will dig for otem's narration will testify of the great power of Yahweh.
So never judge me. According to Otem,he playfully rewrite his name to Otem out of his love for ManU.He didn't know he was rewriting his history and future as an agent of eartum and antichrist.
You don't know what I am doing here for you are a mortal. Whatever Holy Spirit inspires me to type or do,I do it.So dnt judge.
Whatever is posted on satellite(internet)is a record that is accessible to posterity. Even what we do here is being recorded in the spirit realm.You may ask Otem who is on the other side of spiritual practice which my God hates so much. In the spirit world, the civilization there is far beyond what we have here. Everything we post here is recorded, and each moniker here has its identity also in the spirit world.
And becareful as you have started imbibing doctufos and applying rationality to the injunction of your creator.Can your rationality explain to you the existence of the air you breath and its origin. Stop questioning wisdom of God.
@ Otem,still no reply to the challenge I posed at you.

@ Goddys, please don't make me laugh... You have concluded I am imbibing the doctrine of doctufos. That's my problem, you are kinda hasty in your conclusion there. Did you read the question I asked Otem? The doctrine has elements of truth in it, but is it the COMPLETE TRUTH? Remember what I said, the unadulterated truth needs NO ONE to fight for it because it stands the test of time and would always prevail. I don not think you should be developing high blood pressure over this issue. That's what I want you to realize. Time will always clarify things, so be calm.

First of all, Christianity is NOT A RELIGION anyone needs to defend. Christianity is a MINDSET (based on love as empowered by the Holy Spirit) that needs to be imbibed. It has always stood the test of time. (I am not talking about different churches springing out of different and conflicting doctrines). True Christianity suffered the brutality of the Roman Empire and it still survived. All through the ages, all sorts of funny doctrines has infiltrated Christianity yet, it is waxing stronger. (I suggest you read the Foxe's book of Martyrs - you'll see how true Christianity survived through the ages)

Goddys stop venting your spleen and let the truth fight for itself. I only pity those who treat Christianity as a religion... what a waste of time...

If anything, I see this thread as a wake up call to Christians to stop all the church going religious activities and start showing TRUE LOVE. That is the only way the world can see the good fruits we produce and give glory to the MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE.

I just wonder how one can be a Christian for years with nothing tangible to show for it, that is an evidence the person has wasted good years of his/her life in religious activities... and that is the starting of Otemanuduno's journey to where he is now. Let's see how all this ends.

All I know is that the COMPLETE TRUTH always prevails no matter what.

@ Otemanuduno, I'll be looking forward to the day the dead can be raised in your name and the sick be healed. I have seen this happen in true Christianity (In Jesus' name of course). Let us see how this pans out.

All the best on your journey.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by hopefulLandlord: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2016
OkaiCorne:

@ Goddys, please don't make me laugh... You have concluded I am imbibing the doctrine of doctufos. That's my problem, you are kinda hasty in your conclusion there. Did you read the question I asked Otem? The doctrine has elements of truth in it, but is it the COMPLETE TRUTH? Remember what I said, the unadulterated truth needs NO ONE to fight for it because it stands the test of time and would always prevail. I don not think you should be developing high blood pressure over this issue. That's what I want you to realize. Time will always clarify things, so be calm.

First of all, Christianity is NOT A RELIGION anyone needs to defend. Christianity is a MINDSET (based on love as empowered by the Holy Spirit) that needs to be imbibed. It has always stood the test of time. (I am not talking about different churches springing out of different and conflicting doctrines). True Christianity suffered the brutality of the Roman Empire and it still survived. All through the ages, all sorts of funny doctrines has infiltrated Christianity yet, it is waxing stronger. (I suggest you read the Foxe's book of Martyrs - you'll see how true Christianity survived through the ages)

Goddys stop venting your spleen and let the truth fight for itself. I only pity those who treat Christianity as a religion... what a waste of time...

If anything, I see this thread as a wake up call to Christians to stop all the church going religious activities and start showing TRUE LOVE. That is the only way the world can see the good fruits we produce and give glory to the MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE.

I just wonder how one can be a Christian for years with nothing tangible to show for it, that is an evidence the person has wasted good years of his/her life in religious activities... and that is the starting of Otemanuduno's journey to where he is now. Let's see how all this ends.

All I know is that the COMPLETE TRUTH always prevails no matter what.

@ Otemanuduno, I'll be looking forward to the day the dead can be raised in your name and the sick be healed. I have seen this happen in true Christianity. Let us see how this pans out.

All the best on your journey.

The dead you saw raised and sick you saw healed were actors and "faithful" people giving testimonies by faith hoping it happens

Your skydaddy hasn't done any "Unambiguous Miracle"

Still doubt this?

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

The dead you saw raised and sick you saw healed were actors and "faithful" people giving testimonies by faith hoping it happens

Your skydaddy hasn't done any "Unambiguous Miracle"

Still doubt this?

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/

Lol bro, I get your drift and that's where I have problems... With the way things are now, it is difficult to segregate the fake from the genuine. But are you telling me that in your life you have not seen one genuine miracle after prayers made In Jesus' name? You have not seen anyone healed or the dead raised. Cmon bro, you gotta give Jesus some credit.

Like I said earlier, there are genuine miracles and of course a lot of fake miracles... but fake miracles does not rule out genuine miracles altogether. I am a living witness bro... smiley

I have one philosophy... "It is pointless killing yourself to defend what can defend itself", I am not compelled to prove or argue the truth the TRUTH always prevails.

Meanwhile I am waiting for you or Otemanuduno to perform one "unambiguous miracle" in your name. Do not hesitate to update us on this thread or somewhere else cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (122) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

Viewing this topic: Omoawoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.