Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (211186 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Mockinbird: 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
otemanuduno:

I don't get you? You don't need to join anything. All you need is to START USING YOUR BRAIN TO DECIDE WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOURSELF AND AFFECT LIVES POSITIVELY. THAT'S ALL. THIS IS NOT A RELIGION BUT A REALITY OF LIFE.
Oh thanks bv i don't want to miss your sci-fi writings.
How can keep up with em?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
Mockinbird:

Oh thanks bv i don't want to miss your sci-fi writings.
How can keep up with em?
I don't write sci-fi, I write reality.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Mockinbird: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
otemanuduno:
I don't write sci-fi, I write reality.
Oh well, the reality look eccentric. Meanwhile, i enjoy reading em.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 23, 2016
otemanuduno:
OYO
Huh ? undecided
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
Tabioth
CHAPTER ONE
1. In the seventh year of the reign of Daoud did Nymphidis come out of an ocean. And his face was fierce and his body was solid and foliated like the rocks, for he had been in the core of the earth for a thousand years.
2. Now also, at the extreme part of the ocean, Largas himself arose. And his face was horrible. And his body was greatly foliated.
3. Then appeared few anakims which also fell into the pit with them.
4. Now Nymphidis roamed the earth, for he sought for Eden, so that he could get back to the mountaintop, but he could not find it.
5. And Nymphidis wept greatly, because he had lost even many portion of his memory.
6. Now it happened that Faulkin his adopted son met him and said, father, I know that it is time that you shall return. I have secured a place where you shall abide again. For the mountain at Luz shall do for you to abide till the time you shall fully recover.
7. Now Nymphidis asked, saying, who are you? And Faulkin said, I am Faulkin, the only son you gave birth to. Remember how Earthus your wife and my mother birthed me at the beginning of times on earth.
8. But I am alive till these days and I shall be forever.
9. Now Nymphidis remembered and said, truly you are Faulkin. Now what have you come here to do? I do remember how I banished you to Sodom-Egypt, saying, remain in this place for the evil you did commit against me.
10. But you have left that land in great disobedience.
11. Now Faulkin said, father, the time is very long. For it is a millennium ago. And since the time which you fell inside the pit with all the anakims and Largas your friend, many generations has passed and the world has changed so much.
12. There are towns and kingdoms and many homos have occupied even to the farthermost parts of the earth. The knowledge of the homos has increased so much, which is against your will, and many gods now rule the affairs of the world.
13. And as the gods leave, some other gods have returned. And the world does not keep you in their memory, because they do not know who is Nymphidis. But my father, I have preserved your name Yahweh among the homos of the land which I have set apart for you.
14. Now my father, a king have I also made to rule over the affairs of the land. And this king have I made to hate those things which I know that you hate also. And the things which you love did I also make him love.
15. For the hatred for the disabled; the deaf and the blind which your soul hates did his soul also hates. And the lame and crippled have I made him destroy.
16. And the land is kept pure and clean. And I know that when you shall return, you shall take control of the world by your fierce power and by your cunningness shall you make the world submit, but I shall take my rest and hide my face until a time when you shall send me.
17. Now Nymphidis went to the top of the mountain with Faulkin. Then he said, tell me which sons of God remain on earth, for I shall make my war hot against them.
18. And Faulkin said, Babylon is the greatest of all kingdoms at these time. For even when Darius conquered it, he did not change its name.
19. And my mother, Earthus also supports that land. And she has given her support to even seven other lands. For she did help Egypt and Hindi and other god-kings also, saying, the souls of the earth are my children, therefore I shall not withhold my help from them.
20. Now when Nymphidis heard it, he was very angry. And he said, have you mentioned me among the homos as Yahweh? Then Faulkin said, so it is my father.
21. Then Nymphidis said, it is good. Now I shall do very much violence upon the surface of the earth. But I shall not let the eyes of any homo-erectus see me. For none of them did see me physically before.
22. Then Faulkin said, no my Lord, you have forgotten how Hatus and Gai the first homo saw you. And you have also forgotten how Enorach did see you many times in his meditations before Eartum took him away swiftly.
23. Then Nymphidis said, when you make yourself seen by the homos, they shall not regard you as God Almighty who made the universe.
24. Therefore, Faulkin, prepare to change all the things which area in the books and in the scrolls. And make it known that no homo has ever seen me.
25. And you shall make no mention of my name in the scrolls and book anymore, but you shall only say God and father. Because if you make mention of me, the world shall know that it is still I, Yahweh, the destroyer that has returned.
26. But you shall not mention my name but you shall only say, father and God. And you shall command all the prophets of Urim in this land to call me Lord henceforth. And let no one of them say Yahweh no more.
27. And also, let the name Nymphidis appear no more in the books which you shall write. And the words in my book shall be honoured while my names shall be hidden.
28. So Faulkin got ready to do the things which Nymphidis had commanded.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
gehn gehn, return of Nymphidis the badt guy aka jehovah

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
CHAPTER TWO

1. Now it came to pass that Daoud took the ephod and wore it, because he had thought once again to see Faulkin his Lord on his mountain at Beth-El.
2. Now he lay still with his back and fell into a trance. Then he saw both Nymphidis and Faulkin. But Daoud did not know Nymphidis before, but Faulkin alone did he know.
3. And the two of them saw Daoud as he fell before them in horror, for the appearance of Nymphidis was terrifying to him.
4. Now Nymphidis said, who are you? And his voice sounded like thunder. And Daoud shook with fear.
5. Then Faulkin said, he is the homo which I have chosen to be king over your people. And he is very brave. And he follows me as a sheep follows its shepherd.
6. Now Faulkin said to Daoud, saying, this is my father and I am his only son. Then Daoud bowed his head and worshipped Nymphidis.
7. And Daoud said, oh my lord, why do you say that you are the only son of our Lord? For I have read in the books of histories of Enorach how our Lord did send all his sons who disobeyed him away from his presence.
8. For Semihazah was one of them as well as Baraqel, when they taught knowledge to the early homo-erectuses and lay with them.
9. But now you have said that you are the only son of our Lord. Have I not also read of Adonizedek, the first king of Salem, whose name is also Melchizedek?
10. Is he not also a son of our Lord?
11. Now when Faulkin heard him, he said, keep your mouth shut Daoud, for you do not know what you are saying. Indeed all these are not the begotten sons of my father.
12. But they are made and not born. But I am the only child born to my father. I am the firstborn of the living.
13. Now Daoud said also, are Cherub and Seraph not also the children of my Lord?
14. Now when Daoud said this, Nymphidis opened his mouth and smoke came out of it. And he blew Daoud away such that he was raised off his feet. And he fell.
15. Then Nymphidis said, whatever Faulkin says to you, that you should believe and you should not argue. Now know that all those scrolls which you call history shall I obtain and burn them to ashes.
16. And I shall make all the prophets of urim of this land to write things which are not as if they are. And they shall change the world with the manner of their writing.
17. Now Daoud, gather the scribes of your land and bring them to this mountain. And they shall be told what they shall write by my son. And they shall write and keep the things which they have written.
18. Now Nymphidis turned to Faulkin and said, you shall no more leave this mountain. For you shall sit on my right hand until I have made all your enemies a stepping stone for my feet.
19. And Daoud shall fight the battle against all those who have made themselves your enemies when I was away. And none of them shall escape.
20. Then Nymphidis turned to Daoud and said, you shall not mention my name among the people, but call me Lord only, and so shall my identity be hid from them. And they shall not know that it was I, Nymphidis, that has returned to be their god.
21. Now Daoud returned to his conscious state and said, the Almighty God has returned. But he did not tell anyone what he had seen. And Daoud wrote songs in the worship of Nymphidis.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
CHAPTER THREE

1. Now Daoud gathered all the scribes and they went to Beth-El and wrote the things which Faulkin told them. And they wrote the history of Hatus and Gai as they were told to.
2. And they wrote also the things pertaining to Brahma and Asherah as Faulkin had told them.
3. Now Faulkin told Nymphidis, saying, shall I write of El? For he did much good to me? And the homos of his land did help me in the conquering of Solmani whom I told you of.
4. And El did perform as my father while you were away. And I have made a covenant with him, saying, my land shall not make battles with Philistia his land.
5. And also, the souls of the dead in Yacob did I deliver into the abode of El in the world beyond, which we have called Hel.
6. Now Nymphidis said, make no mistake to mention the name of any god in the histories which you are writing. For we shall make it seem as if all the gods are not real except me.
7. And only I shall be known as god. Therefore be silent about all other gods in your books but I alone shall be God. But I shall make effort to fight all the great sons of God remaining upon the earth.
8. So the scribes and the prophets of Urim gathered themselves together and began to write whatever Faulkin told them. And they wrote many urims among their writings, which they believed should happen in the future.
9. And the wrote the laws of the land and also named many names as the prophets of the land, yet they had no one except Ahijah who could see the future many times.
10. Now Faulkin said, write about Egypt and about Hazor. Destroy Hittite with the words of your mouths and with the ink of the feathers. Reduce Babylon to nothing and let Esau not escape it also, because I hate Esau when he was born.
11. Let all the lands which are great be written in a bad manner in the books and only Yacob of all the lands you write shall you make great in your writings.
12. Call them names in Mesopotamia and in Grecon. Let them be called gentiles, for this we found the most offensive of all names.
13. Be careful that you are silent about the deeds of their gods in the past, but make them appear as idols. For the homos of these lands pride themselves in their great inventions and left the art of writing alone, saying, we are more than writing now.
14. For what shall we do with multitude of scrolls and tablets when we can make inventions in engines and chariots?
15. But we of Yacob who have no much knowledge of inventions, shall we not do what we know how to do best? And you shall see that what we write shall make us known to the homos of the future, but the inventions which they have made shall go destroyed.
16. For only words written can survive millions of years, but inventions made shall be damaged and abandoned also.
17. So the homos of the land wrote from the time of Hatus and Gai(who were also called Adam and Eve) to the time which they were. But they wrote only in their own way.
18. And Denima, the daughter of Joab (who was the Chief captain of Daoud) was the only female homo among the scribes.
19. And they wrote together the things which Faulkin had told them.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
CHAPTER FOUR

1. At the return of Largas to the earth, he began to move from one place to another, telling many about the return of Nymphidis.
2. But Largas had no friend to help him bring back all his memories; for it was Faulkin who did help Nymphidis to remember many of the things he could remember again.
3. Now Largas did not remember his own name, but only the name which Reverad his maker gave him when he became rebellious. And the name was Lucifer, whose interpretation was ‘he who disobeys’.
4. Also, Largas remembered the name of Nymphidis as Satan, whose interpretation was ‘he who deceives’.
5. Now Largas went about to speak ill of Nymphidis, hiding himself in the rays on earth which the eyes of the homos could not see.
6. And only his voice was heard by those whom he spoke to.
7. Now after Faulkin had made his scribes to write the things he wished, from the time of Hatus through to the time of Brahma whom he named Abrahama, then to the time of Moussa, he said, you shall now return. And you shall return after two years to write more.
8. So they did and returned after two years. And they wrote from the time of Moussa even till the time when Faulkin changed his name to Yehoshua, and then to Yeshua (at the time he obtained the power of Eshu or Esu of the continent of Murmoh).
9. And when the homos saw that the name Yehoshua was changed to Yeshua in the scrolls which Faulkin had written before, they asked him, saying, shall we also write the name Yehoachin as Yeachin and the name Yehoash as Yeash?
10. And Faulkin told them, saying, do you think that I have no reason for changing my name Yehoshua to Yeshua?
11. For indeed only the first and the last letter of my name did I spare; for those letters which are in my name are not mine.
12. Therefore do not alter Yehoachin or Yehoash or Yehoiada, because they did not make covenant with he whom I made covenant with.
13. Or from whom do you think I obtained the ephod and the bowls of magia upon which my name is written?
14. So the scribes wrote the things which they were told. And they taught the homos according to what they had written.
15. And since then, Faulkin did not appear to the homos physically anymore.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 01Mysticdon(m): 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
How can I meet Eartum?
Please I have replied the mail.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 24, 2016
Gues who's back shocked NYMPHYDIS. The so much anticipated badt guy. Been longing to see him back. Now the history don add more spices cool. grin
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2016
Lol, Nymphidis the bad guy resurfaces. Nice one
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by oaroloye(m): 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
otemanuduno:
ADSPIRAMEN

Chapter 1
DOMINO REVERAD

1. I am God. I am not sure if I was created by the universe or if I created the universe. But all the same, my adopted sons and priests all call me God.

THIS IS A WRITING OF MAN, AND NOT OF GOD.

God would know whether or not He created the Universe.

The Blasphemous Idiot writing this is ignorant of the Spiritual Structure of the Universe, which incontrovertibly shows that God CREATED AND SUSTAINS the Universe- and no other possible Entity nor process is involved.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

2. I do not force my sons and priests to worship me or serve me. They do it of their own free will since I am their creator.

WOT- no LAW ENFORCEMENT?

The Biblical Kingdom of God depicts God as a strict Disciplinarian, who acts against rebels, who see wherewith they can abuse The System to their own advantage.

3. My city was called Alkervum Auriem, which is by interpretation, the City of Gold. It came not by hand but by my pronouncement. The universe and nature work hand in hand. They give and take back because nothing is free in the universe.

This is merely borrowing from The Bible.

4. The memory of my first existence has been washed off my brain after the catastrophic bang.

The Blasphemous Lying Author now displays his ignorance of the properties of Mind and the Universe.

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO DESTROY MEMORIES BY BRUTE FORCE.

They can ALWAYS be RECOVERED.

5. I lost my memory to the sound of impact while we were creating the chumorld, the clumoid, the world and the other millions of planets many millions of years back.

THE ACT OF CREATION CANNOT POSSIBLY INJURE A CREATOR.

. THE NINE TIME VECTORS. Geoffrey Filbert.

Future to Past; Future to Present; Future to Future;
Present to Past; Present to Present; Present to Future;
Past to Past; Past to Present; Past to Future.

[See: EXCALIBUR REVISTED, by Geoffrey Filbert (Co-Founder of SCIENTOLOGY.)

THE CREATOR OPERATES IN ZERO-TIME, or "ETERNITY."

How then, could the act of Creation have any effect on Him?

Don't waste your time with this crap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
oaroloye:

THIS IS A WRITING OF MAN, AND NOT OF GOD.

God would know whether or not He created the Universe.
That was the confession of God Almighty immediately after the BIG BANG. sorry to disappoint you, WHAT YOU TAKE GOD TO BE IS NOT WHAT GOD IS.

You take GOD to be Yahweh who regretted making humanity?
You take God to be a god who wants to test you to see if you will fall or not?
You take God to be a god who didn't even know that the moon is not a light of its own?
You take God to be a god who is going to write the names of his followers inside books at judgement day(in the future) when humanity are already very advanced technologically in the storing of names and images with hi-tech devices as geoworld said.
You take God to be a god who will be so active in the affairs of human being whose nature is well-known to him that their brain could change at any point in time if well pressured? And this your god knowing this will go ahead to throw them in everlasting fire for what he knows was not their fault?
You take Almighty God to be a god who delights in sacrificing someone or something(animals) to him so that he can forgive? Do you take bribes to forgive people let alone Almighty GOD?
you take God for a god who will be speaking directly with a human being? (Yes, this doctrine is not God talking to me, but one of his children called Eartum, a brother of Yahweh god.).

So, guy, what you read up there was a combination of many chapters fused into one due to time. In the full version, you will know what happened after the BIG BANG caused by GOD HIMSELF.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
Oarolaoye, more to your arguments, the force was made by the ALMIGHTY GOD himself. Also you were talking of gravity when gravity hasn't been created. That's so funny of you. Those things happened when gravity hasn't been created.

I pray the light of the ALMIGHTY GOD will strike your brain so that you can know that the small god yahweh you are assuming as the ALMIGHTY GOD is just like a toy before the ALMIGHTY GOD himself.

5 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:53am On Aug 26, 2016
CHAPTER FIVE
1. After Ishtar returned to the earth the second time, she found no space anymore in the land of Babylon, because Darius did not regard her.
2. So Ishtar returned to the land of her birth, saying, I have done both good and evil upon the earth. Now I shall silently live the rest of my life back in my own land.
3. So Ishtar possessed a land at the root of the river called Danob in the land of Deutsche. And the land of Ishtar was peaceful in the days which Ishtar dwelt their.
4. And no one knew that Ishtar, the goddess of the old time was the same who lived in that land.
5. Now the generations of the gods and the sons of the gods began to depart, because many gods had left the earth.
6. And in those days did the numbers of the homo-erectuses on earth increase because both the gods and the nephilims and anakims which destroyed them had left the earth in large numbers.
7. Now in those days, the gods left the affairs of the lands in the hands of the priests among the homo-erectuses.
8. And they made the images of the departed gods in remembrance of them and as a way of worshipping them.
9. Now in the land of Isthar, many homos visited her when they gave birth. For they regarded her as a goddess even when she behaved herself very gentle.
10. And they came with their children, saying, make our children powerful.
11. Then Ishtar baptised the children of the homos in the river Danob. And when she had lifted them out of the waters, many of the children wept so much, while some of them did not weep at all.
12. And Ishtar said, if they shall not weep, then shall you know that they are powerful children who shall be very great in the matter of battle.
13. Now also, some came to Ishtar and said, can you also do spiritual cleansing for us? Dip us in the waters and we shall be free of our guilt.
14. Then Ishtar baptised them in the river called Danob and said, you are now washed of your guilt.
15. Now when the homos heard that which she said, they made determination to make sure they do not do things that cause their conscience to judge them guilty again.
16. And they said, indeed the water has cleansed away our guilt and we are no more guilty.
17. Now many lands which heard it began to baptise also in water. And some even cleansed themselves in the rivers when they had diseases. And a few got cured by the power of coincidence.
18. But many of them remained as they were even after bathing in the waters.
19. And this thing became widespread into many lands, even to the land of Murmoh, such that many who gave birth took their babies to the rivers and dipped them in water, in dedication to the waters.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:28am On Aug 26, 2016
CHAPTER SIX

1. Now at the time when many homos began to visit the river of Danob, a homo called Nicodamus arose and said, this land of Isthar shall be troubled greatly.
2. For I saw a thummim that a homo shall be born of the water of Danob in Deutsche. And he shall be called Histar, because he shall be of the descendants of Ishtar.
3. And he shall join forces with El, the god of Philistia and they shall battle with Yacob, saying, we shall destroy every homo of Yacob because they betrayed El, the friend of Odin our god.
4. Now Nicodamus was a great homo because he had set himself apart to write in hard speeches.
5. And the things which he wrote were very hard to understand. And he wrote both in urims and in thummims because he knew that the length of the period on earth shall bring them to pass, either fully or partially.
6. And Nicodamus wrote of earthquakes and wars and destruction, using the things of the past to predict the future. For he knew so much that life processes occur in cycle.
7. But Nicodamus also saw few things of the future. And he wrote them together with the things which he only predicted.
8. Now Nicodamus was severely attacked by many priests of his land and other lands.
9. And they questioned him in the things which he had written, saying, shall you say all these things to scare the people?
10. Now keep quiet and say nothing more. But Nicodamus wrote so much, as much as he could.
11. And Nicodamus was sent on exile out of the land, because he had refused to cease in the acts of writing urims and thummims.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:29am On Aug 26, 2016
CHAPTER SEVEN

1. Now Faulkin had told Nymphidis saying, Jasheb had gone into Egypt, leaving the border alone which you did put him.
2. For he is now a god to Faro, the god and king of the land.
3. Now send that I go and fetch him.
4. Now Nynphidis said, I shall go and fetch him myself. And Nymphidis went like in the swiftness of the wind.
5. And he was like a hurricane as he swept across the land. For no eyes saw him because of the swiftness of his movement.
6. And Nymphidis swept Jasheb away when he was not aware. And Nymphidis brought him upon Beth-El.
7. And he remained on Beth-El with Faulkin.
8. And Faulkin said, Jasheb, why did you hide yourself away from me?
9. And Jasheb said, I did not know when Nymphidis my Lord shall return. And the land of Sodom-Egypt was not safe, so I said, let me take refuge in Egypt until my Lord shall arrive.
10. Then Nymphidis told Jasheb, saying, you shall prepare for the time when Faulkin shall be manifested to the world as a son of God.
11. For I have heard how many nephilims had presented themselves as the sons of God.
12. For Krishna and Zeusus and Mithras and Attis also have I heard how they had laid claim to being the sons of God.
13. And Faulkin also shall manifest in that manner.
14. Now Nymphidis asked, saying, Faulkin why did you make covenant with El to spare his land?
15. Then Faulkin said, El is different among the gods. And he has done much good to the land of Yacob.
16. Then Nymphidis said, tell the prophets which come up to this mountain to prepare because Yacob shall battle with El also.
17. Now Faulkin was not pleased with the saying of his father in this. But he did as Nymphidis had said.
18. And he told Nathan when he came up to the mountain, saying, tell Daoud to get ready to make war with Philistia.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:29am On Aug 26, 2016
Chapter Eight
1. Now Largas told Moloch saying, Nymphidis has returned and he is upon his mountain.
2. Now Moloch said, I shall not go up to his mountain to battle with him.
3. But I shall enter the land of Yacob as I am and I shall make the people break the laws which they upheld.
4. So Moloch appeared to a homo and said, I shall give you power which no homo or the gods can overcome.
5. So the homo whose name was Shimelech followed Moloch to a place.
6. And Moloch made fire which was as long as ten pace lengths.
7. And Moloch said to Shimelech, if you can walk through the fire and survive it, then shall you be filled with power.
8. And Moloch bathed Shimelech in blood of goats and made much incantation.
9. And Moloch said, now pass through the fire.
10. So Shimelech passed through the fire. And when he came out of it, he became very strong.
11. For the blood of the pigeons which he had bathed with did dry upon his skin.
12. And Moloch said, the blood which I did bathe you in is a symbol of power.
13. And the fire has made you invincible.
14. Now Shimelech brought five of his sons and they all passed through the fire, but only one survived the fire.
15. Now Shimelech began a revolt in the land, for he thought to take up the throne.
16. And Daoud said to his armies, go after Shimelech and kill him.
17. So Joab and the armies of Daoud went after Shimelech. And they shut many arrows at him, but the arrows broke into pieces when they had touched his skin.
18. And Daoud could not conquer him.
19. Then Shimelech went into the palace of Daoud with his own armies who had all been robed with the power of Moloch.
20. And Daoud fled the palace, for he was afraid of Shimelech who could not be conquered with swords and spears.
21. Now it was told Faulkin upon his mountain how Moloch had caused much unrest in the land.
22. Now when Faulkin had told Nymphidis, he said, Moloch shall not cease in this which he had started.
23. Now I shall battle with him one on one to stop him.
24. Therefore Nymphidis went after Moloch when he was in Ammon.
25. And they made war until half-part of that land had been destroyed. For fire and wind destroyed the land.
26. And the homos in the land did not know the cause of all their disasters.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:32am On Aug 26, 2016
Chapter Nine

1. Now Nymphidis captured Moloch after about twenty-two days.
2. And Nymphidis descended into Hell with the soul of Moloch. And he cast Moloch into Hell.
3. And when Nymphidis returned to the mountain at Beth-El, he saw how Shimelech turned Yacob upside down.
4. And Nymphidis imagined the death of Shimelech in his mind. And he envisioned how Shimelech shall die.
5. Then at a set day, when Shimelech chased hard against Daoud upon the unicorn, he was caught in the neck by the branch of a tree.
6. And the unicorn beneath him flew away such that Shimelech hanged in the air.
7. And Shimelech died upon the tree, according to the will of Nymphidis.
8. Now Joab and his armies obtained the body of Shimelech and went to divide it into pieces.
9. And they shared the body among all the elders of Yacob, saying, here is the body of Shimelech who caused much unrest in the land.
10. And Daoud sang the praise of both Nymphidis and Faulkin, saying, let the name of the lord be praised.
11. For the homos who gathered themselves against Yacob to condemn it has been cut off in their own evil.
12. And Daoud said, the glory of the lord shall be declared among the heathen.
13. Because all the gods of other places and kingdoms are but images.
14. Now Nymphidis went after many nephilims and captured them.
15. And Nymphidis captured Agag, the god of the Amalekites, a nephilim.
16. And Sarabat a god in Moab, who was also a Nephilim.
17. And he captured also Ekron, who was a nephilim in Philistia.
18. And Nymphidis had captured about twenty gods altogether, who were all nephilims.
19. For in those days, many sons of God had left the earth and only their own children remained.
20. And the homos of the lands did not see their gods anymore.
21. Now the goddesses which Nymphidis captured where Ishtar from Danob of Deutsche and Elkurnis the daughter of Elkurnisa who took Asherah away.
22. And Nymphidis captured Asherah also and brought them upon the mountain at Beth-El.
23. And Nymphidis sent after Daoud and he presented himself in the spirit after he had fasted for five days.
24. For Nathan did tell him to fast so that his body would be weak and his soul would be made strong to ascend into the spiritual realm.
25. Now Daoud saw all the gods which were captured.
26. And Daoud commanded, saying, all you gods, worship the lord!
27. And Agag said, you have said to your people that we are idols, saying that no other gods did exist but they are all idols and images.
28. Why do you not say that we should worship your own god? For it is not possible for idols and images to do worship.
29. Now when Faulkin heard it, he took a javelin and pushed it into the stomach of Agag and killed him.
30. Then Faulkin said, my lord, shall I kill all these also and spare Asherah alone?
31. Then Nymphidis said, spare only Ishtar and Asherah, for we shall need to hear much of the culture of their lands from them.
32. But kill Elkurnis because her father did take Asherah away for many years.
33. And deliver her soul to hell to burn in it.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:33am On Aug 26, 2016
CHAPTER TEN

1. Now it came to pass that Ishtar departed the mountain and dwelt in the palace of Daoud. And he taught them the act of baptism in water, saying, it is for cleansing.
2. But the homos rejected it, saying, it has not been commanded by our Lord.
3. And Daoud told Asherah, saying, it is better to tell the homos to purify themselves by bathing in the open, for the cleansing of their evil, rather than saying, go into the rivers.
4. For many homos had been drowned in the rivers when they went their to cleanse themselves of their evil.
5. So some homos began to bath in the open to cleanse themselves from whatever they did perceive as evil which they had committed against their lord.
6. Now a day came when Ishtar(whom they called Ester) thought to celebrate her birthday. And many homos gathered at the court of the king. And the birthday of Ishtar was the same as the celebration of the passover which Yacob did.
7. And the passover was celebrated in the palace of Daoud where Ishtar lived.
8. And some which came began to say, have we come to celebrate the passover or the birthday of Ishtar?
9. And Daoud said, as long as Ester lives in my palace, then we shall do both together.
10. And Daoud went and fetched the ark. And he danced before the ark, such that the daughter of Solmani whom he married said to him, why do you dance so much before all these homos?
11. For this does not befit a king, therefore do not dance in this manner.
12. So Daoud marked the daughter of Solmani and hated her for her sayings.
13. And after the feast, Daoud offered the five children of the daughter of Solmani as a burnt offering to his Lord.
14. And their souls were captured by Nymphidis and delivered into hell.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
01mysticdon, Pls check your mail. I've just sent u a message. Thanks.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 01Mysticdon(m): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
otemanuduno:
01mysticdon, Pls check your mail. I've just sent u a message. Thanks.
I have replied it. Thanks alot.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otem4eartum: 11:22am On Aug 27, 2016
Tabioth
CHAPTER ELEVEN
1. The earth has been almost void of the sons of God, for many had returned to the place of the Almighty God, Reverad. Now when some of the gods sought for both the Alkervum Auriem and the Anyxstens, they did not see them.
2. And Eartum met some gods in space. And they asked him, saying, where are the places of our God? We have searched for a long time, but we could not locate them anymore.
3. And Eartum said, the Alkervum Auriem and the Anyxstens are in us now. For our God did not make them physical even at the beginning, but we did perceive them a physical state before, when we were with our God.
4. Now, know this, all you gods; we create our own place where we shall be. And this we can do by our own imaginations. For God is in us, and God is us.
5. Now Euchlydes said, the world which is physical and all the planets which go round the sun are the imaginations of Reverad and himself lives in all materials. And Reverad has left us with choice, therefore think where you want to be, and you shall be there.
6. Now some of the gods said, if it is by thinking, then where shall be our place? And while they spoke, some of them found themselves in the places they had imagined. And some saw themselves in some places where grasses glittered and many animals lay still.
7. And they went hunting after the animals for fun. And they fed on the animals which they had gathered, but the ones which they had fed upon did they see again alive. And the air of the hunting place was filled with love.
8. Now also, some gods saw themselves in some places where great houses were made. And the lights beamed upon them with love. And no heat came from the light. And they did not know tiredness or pains in all the places.
9. And so it happened that all the gods found themselves in the places they had wished for themselves. And Eartum took some of them around, saying, we create our own places of abode. That is the life beyond the material life.
10. Life here is immaterial and we live by choice in any places. Now Eartum said, whatever we have created, which has the brain in its head can never die forever. And they also have the power to choose their afterlife.
11. But our God has granted that in the physicals worlds, they shall live and die and then live and then die forever. Now when they are dead forever in the world, where else shall they live forever?
12. They shall indeed live forever in the places where they have chosen for themselves to live after death, but only if they have not submitted their souls to us. For when any living being submits his soul to another, then he whose soul has been submitted to another does not have control over his own afterlife.
13. For he shall spend his own afterlife in the place where his superior shall choose for him. And Eartum said, the Chumorld and the Clumoids are the two other material worlds. And the homos who did not choose to return to earth after their first death shall be in the Chumorld and in the Clumoids for their second life.
14. And they shall die also in that place and then live forever in their afterlife while they shall live no more in the material worlds.
15. Now, when Eartum was still speaking with the sons of God, Chaleb and Ephradite came and said, Eartum, we have found so much which no one had seen.
16. And Eartum said, when shall you return to your lands on earth, brothers?
17. Then Ephradite said, for what purpose should I return to the earth? Where is the pleasure on earth when the pleasures in the outside world is great in magnitude and immeasurable? I have vowed, saying, I shall no more return to the earth.
18. Now Eartum said, what have you found, O Ephradite? Shall we see that which you have found? Then Ephradite and Chaleb led about a hundred and three gods far deep into the limitless universe. And they found a star and five rings around it, which orbited it.
19. And Eartum said, we have found to know the age of God but we could not. And I know that we shall find it forever. For at the beginning of our consciousness, we thought that the sun was the first organ in the body of God.
20. But we have seen millions of bodies which are more aged than the sun itself. Why is it that Tactilus did not tell us everything about God? Now Chimides said, if we know everything about God, how shall we be out here to find him more?
21. Now Vishinus, who had also joined himself with the sons of God, said, while we search to know more about God, the homos we made on earth are searching day and night to know more about us.
22. This is the sweetness of life. For without all these, how shall life be interesting?
23. Now Eartum said, I have heard that Nymphidis has returned from the interior of the earth where he was. Now the troubles of the world and its confusion shall be made great. And the brains of the homos shall be easily exploited if they worship him.
24. But those who do findings shall know that he is not whom he said he is to them. And they shall turn around to make their brains greater than his brain. And they shall leave his worship.
25. For many homos on earth did think that we gods are the creators of the earth. And they did not know that there are many worlds, which are all made by Reverad our father when the big bang occurred.
26. Now An said, who did connect to the earth lately? And Enki said, I did. And An said, what has befallen Mesoposh? Then Enki said, Mesoposh has split so much now. And the seat of power does belong to Midis and Persia.
27. Now when Chimedes heard it, he said, I have not thought that Midis which I made would come near power; for I only made few homos there before I departed the earth. And the continent did not belong to me at the beginning.
28. Now when the gods had checked the star, they knew that it was made before the sun. And they said, we cannot know the year when God came to being. For this star is about two times as old as the date of the big bang which formed the substances of the universe.
29. And Ra said, if this star is older than the big bang which formed the content of the universe, then how shall we know the age of God?
30. And Wodam said, Tactilus did tell us that God did live in an inner universe which was his own spiritual life until a time when he opened his eyes into the physical universe.
31. Now when Eartum heard it, he said, if so, then the spiritual universe must be older than the physical universe.
32. And the product of the inner thought of God must have been the physical universe which he saw when he flashed his eyes open.
33. Now Chuku said, why can we not settle to know the time exactly when God flashed his eyes open? For we know that the flashing of the eyes of God open is what created this physical universe.
34. Now Lorki said, why did Tactilus say to us that he did not know whether he created the universe or he is created by the universe?
35. Then Eartum said, I have asked Knoliud this thing also, and he had said to me that Revered himself made Tactilus speak so, because he had locked many of the parts of his memory when he puts them inside Tactilus, such that Tactilus could not access all the memories of God.
36. But when Tactilus returned into God, all the memories can be accessed by God himself and we cannot know all about him in the next ten billions of years.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otem4eartum: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2016
CHAPTER TWELVE

1. Now when the gods had made much findings, they knew that at the time when God first opened his eyes into the physicality, there occurred a Big Bang. And when they had made calculations, they knew that it was some billions of years back, which was about three times the age of the sun.
2. And the gods said, why did Tactilus say that the sun was the second brightest light inside God? Then Odin said, he said so because it was so.
3. Then some said, but we have seen thousands of stars which are brighter than the sun already? Then Odin replied, saying, Knoliud who is the fleshy representation of the greatest light of God had told me that the Annox itself had fractured into countless other lights which are all brighter than the sun like the Annox itself.
4. And each of the stars made by the Annox is greater than the sun in luminosity and some are even greater in sizes than the sun.
5. Now when all the gods had observed, they said, when Reverad left us all in the Alkervum Auriem to explode himself so that he could fill up the then empty universe, there was also a very Big Bang.
6. And when he returned, he said that he had lost his memory to the impact of the bang. And the appearance which he had was changed from that time onward in the flesh. Why is this so?
7. Then Miklas said, I observe that God himself changes his appearance at all times. For when he made his body to explode, he did it so that he could attain another level. And he released the content of himself to the universe, even his own memory.
8. This is the selfless love of God, which has now filled up the whole spiritual abodes. For the love felt in all the spiritual abodes are so great that we could not express them as they are.
9. The memory of God is unconditional Love. For no one shall offer his memory to fill up the emptiness of the universe except himself loves the universe. This did Reverad our father do for us. And he returned to us.
10. Now all the sons of God began to love God the more when they had discovered this.
11. Now the gods said, why do we use our mouths to speak in this place? But in the Anyxstens, we do not speak with our mouths but with our brains?
12. Then Wondjina said, when we appear like flesh, shall we not put the flesh to use? But when we appear in the soul, then the central organ of the soul does all things.
13. The brain is the organ of the soul, therefore we speak with our brains in the Anysxtens and in all other abodes which are spiritual.
14. Now again, all the sons of God said, the first bang was made when Reverad first opened his eyes to create the physical universe, and the second Big Bang came when Reverad made himself to explode. And he also made his inner memory, which is Love, to explode.
15. And the inner memory of God diffused and we did not know where it went.
16. Then Freish said, when the explosion of God happened, we did feel a very great sensation of Love come into our head rather than a frightful sensation.
17. And the Love was of an unimaginable taroka. Could that be the memory of God which diffused out of his head at the time of the second Big Bang?
18. Now all the homos began to reason. And they said, when we lie to sleep before the second Big Bang, we do not feel as if we are loved. But since the time after the big bang, our sleeps were always filled with love and Sweet Dreams.
19. Then the gods made some deep findings and said eventually, the memory of God is the love we do feel in the spiritual realm. And the Love of God are in our imaginations.
20. Now a god said, all the afterlifes which we have made by the powers of our imaginations are filled with love, except for the imaginations of some gods which are filled with hatred and torture.
21. For we have found the imagination of Nymphidis and it was filled with heat.
22. Now Eartum laughed and said, how shall the imagination of Nymphidis not be filled with heat when he has experienced the heat himself for a thousand years? For the bottomless pit which he dug in the physical earth, he fell in there, to the core of it. And he became numb for a thousand years, watching as the core of the earth burnt him.
23. And all the things which he dreamt of was fire while he was in the fire itself. So did his imagination build a huge fire for him. And that shall also be his afterlife. But I take pity on those who shall submit themselves to him. For they are ignorant of his craftiness.
24. And they worship him, knowing not what he has in store for them.
25. Now Ephradite said, I have also seen the paradise which Nymphidis had tried hard to build in the cloud but failed. For Nymphidis was so foolish to have thought that he could build a paradise in the cloud in those days. For when he saw how the cloud was hung above the earth, he thought that he would make also a home there.
26. And when Nimshi began to make a tower which could enter the cloud, Nymphidis fought hard and killed Nimshi, because he did not want the homos to discover his lies.
27. Now Eartum said, O Ephradite, I have also seen the paradise of Nymphidis. And it is the smallest of all afterlifes formed by the imaginations of the gods. For even the afterlife of the hunting gods is bigger than the paradise of Nymphidis a thousand times.
28. And the paradise of Nymphidis does not have more than a space to contain only six hundred and sixty six homos which served him day and night. And these ones shall he select by his own discretion.
29. And the rest of them shall he cast into his other afterlife which is the fire you have seen. Even the gate which leads to his paradise is so small that it would be hard for his worshippers to enter in.
30. But the fire which he has made has the potential of enlarging itself to contain all his worshippers who made mistakes while they were serving him on earth.
31. Now when Chia heard it, he shook his head and said, Satan has deceived the people, calling himself a god. And it shall take only the light of the Almighty God to strike their brains one day and take them away from worshipping Satan, whom they also called Yahweh, the god who is filled with jealousy.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otem4eartum: 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
CHAPTER THIRTEEN

1. Now when Oz returned from the earth to join the gods who were making findings deep in the universe, he said, it is the dark age upon the earth. For lies has been made to prevail on earth.
2. And both Satan and Lucifer are upon the earth to cover the faces of the homos with deceptions. And the poor are giving their little tokens and energies to the rich in sacrifices and in silver and gold.
3. And the poor are becoming poorer, yet they did not take the words of Solmani into thought; for Solmani had cursed any poor homo who gives to the rich.
4. Saying, cursed is the poor who gives the little he has to the rich and lacks more. But this is the thing which happens upon the face of the earth now.
5. Also, all the true histories of the world are being changed by the scribes of Satan who called the things that are not as if they are. They are the descendants of Yacob the deceiver. And they have made Satan their god appear as if he is the Almighty God.
6. And they have also made Solmani look like he was a worshipper of their god. For Solmani never bowed to Yahweh from the first day of his life to the last. But in the books which the scribes had written, they had made Solmani appear as a worshipper of Yahweh and all the kingdoms which heard about the exploits of Solmani said, we shall worship the god whom Solmani worshipped while he was alive.
7. And many lands had visited Yacob to see it and they had decided to pay continuous visit to Yacob, saying, this is the land of the God who created the universe.
8. But the homos of my kingdom did I tell the truth and they laughed at the ignorance of the world.
9. Now when the gods heard the confessions of Oz, they said, are these the thummims or all these things has already happened on earth?
10. Then Oz said, they are the thummims which I saw when I descended to the Valley of Knowledge. And I saw the future of the earth showing before my face. And I become sorry for the future homos of the earth who shall inherit lies as their history; for they shall base their source upon a false history made by the deceptions of the scribes of the Land Of Deception called Yacob.
11. Now the gods said, there is one thing made and put into the heads of all homos when they were formed in the womb, and that is the brain. Let them use their brains to think and they shall know that the cause of the existence of the universe is not from any spirit which is superior to them in only a little way.
12. For if one falls into error because he accepts the beliefs of the one who is more powerful than him without thinking deep, then who shall he blame for it?
13. So let the homos think deep and they shall know that we are not the Almighty God who created the universe with a Big Bang. But rather, we are the handiworks of Reverad our father whom we have also begun to find and did not see anymore.
14. Now Oz said, how shall it be hard for the homos to believe the truth when it is told? For at the time of inventions, the truth shall be made known. And the beliefs of the world of then shall be turned into a shadow.
15. For the homos of the time of truth shall become wiser than the gods whom they have spent all their lives worshipping. And they shall by inventions and knowledge know that we whom they worship are not the creator of the Universe but only the creator of their beliefs.
16. Now Maha said, it is hard for the homos to drop their beliefs and go after the truth, because they know only the heart on earth and not the brain. And they shall go with the thumping of their hearts in fright and cling to their beliefs which we gods have created in them.
17. And they shall sleep and see scary dreams made by their emotions and then shall they return to their old beliefs about their gods which they serve as the Almighty God.
18. For Knoliud did show me the dream which Otem shall see in the future. And it is a dream of threats by the gods whom Otem shall offend by revealing the truth.
19. Now Miklas asked, saying, which gods shall Otem offend with his revelations? Then Maha said, some of them are yet to be born by our brothers and sisters, while some of them are on earth at this time.
20. El, Faulkin and Yahweh shall not like this revelation, because they shall be worshipped in many places upon the earth when Otem shall arrive. Largas also shall not like the revelation and he shall wish to also see Otem dead.
21. And Eubius who is not born yet shall also fight against Otem in the spiritual realm, but he shall not prevail. And Otem shall accomplish his mission on earth, and no one shall be able to conquer him.
22. And the forces of Yahweh shall visit him with both evil words of prophecies and threats of death, but Otem shall not bow to them. And the revelation of the truth shall remain on earth forever; for millions of generations shall see the truth and they shall say, why does the truth delay to come to us?
23. And the nature of God shall reveal to them the truth, for they shall no more fear that Faulkin shall return to the world to conquer it, according to what he shall have made them believe.
24. And they shall see the world as it is and not as any god or sons of god made them believe.
25. Now Vishinus said, the homo of Hindi shall accept the truth faster. And their respect for me shall remain, because they knew that I have not led them astray. For when I formed Hindi, the homos which I made did not see beyond their lands.
26. And they said that I am the creator of all things which they saw. And in their little and ignorant minds, they assumed the creation of the sky and the sun to me also.
27. And I showed them my brothers who were Siva and Brahma. And when I said that we were three but we were one, they took us all together as the creator of the earth.
28. And in those days, I did great things before them until Siva began to trouble the land. And Brahma went away to begin his own new belief in the land of Yacob, taken Saraswati with him.
29. And they laid the foundation of Yacob where Yahweh my brother now rules over.
30. But I know that Hindi shall be greater when they embrace findings rather than spending all their times worshipping me.

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:51am On Aug 28, 2016
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
1. When Vishinus had ended his sayings, Eartum said, Knoliud has said to me that I shall be the revealer of the knowable truths of the knowledge of the universe. And I have changed my name from Atum to Tem, which is interpreted as the ‘truth' in the language of the physical tongues.
2. And Otem shall be sent to reveal the truth; for Otem means ‘the revealer of truth' in the tongue of the spiritual.
3. And Otem shall humiliate Yahweh and all the gods so much, because they said that they shall not cease to make the people worship them. And Yahweh shall have no strength to conquer Otem because I, Atum, the god of truth am with him.
4. Now some of the gods said, where shall Otem come from? And Atum said, if Otem arises from Deutsche, they shall say that he spoke of himself and not from the gods. And if he arises from Grecon, they shall say, Grecon is known as the home of the gods, so it is not strange.
5. And if Otem arises from Egypt my land, the world shall say, Egypt and the gods are the same. And Latum shall not also be a place where Otem shall arise. And the land of Yacob shall not also be the place of birth of Otem, but he shall arise from the land of the goddess called Aluna which is in the land of Murmoh.
6. Now many of the gods said, where is the land of Aluna? And Chuku said, the soil of the land of Aluna is at the middle of my land and of the land of Odua and of Baraqel, the anakim-god up north of my land.
7. And the soil of the land of Aluna is different from the soil of my land at the boundary of it. And Aluna is not very well known, because she is a goddess and not a god. And the homos of all lands on earth do regard the gods above the goddesses because the gods had greater statures than the goddesses.
8. And the homo-daughters of Aluna are beautiful in the face and strong in their hearts, according to how Aluna had made them to be.
9. Now Olorun came and said, it is good that Otem should be born in the land of Aluna, because it is at the center of our lands. Now Atum said, rejoice Olorun, for Otem shall live in your land and not in the land of Aluna. But his family tree shall spring forth from the land of Aluna.
10. And there shall Otem seek and find the truth. And the family tree of Otem shall be revealed to him from the time when Aluna came upon the mountain which she called Gondwala, even to the time when Otem was born.
11. And from the time of Otem henceforth shall a great change come upon the homos of Murmoh. And the revelations of Otem shall take away the slavery of the minds which have come upon them.
12. And they shall have the minds which are true. Then shall the continent of Murmoh become greater and better. And the lands shall know peace in their minds, and then shall the peace of their minds reflect in their external world to reshape it.
13. Now here is a thummim which shall occur at that time. The homos shall treat each other as friends and they shall strive to help others.
14. And the mentality of the homos of Murmoh shall be, who shall I help? And it shall come to pass that they who have shall do competitions to see which of them shall help those who does not have.
15. And love for each other shall be pronounced more than before. And in those days, he who gives to the priests shall say, it is enough. And they shall say, where are the needy that I might give to them?
16. And where are they who are sick that I should heal them with the resources of my hands? And one homo shall look at another and say, I can see God in you. And another homo shall say, how shall I hurt mankind? For if I hurt you, then I have hurt nature.
17. All these things shall be in the time when Otem shall establish the truth. And they who make noise to affirm their beliefs shall begin to reduce in their populations. And those who kill till convert souls to their beliefs shall also begin to bow out.
18. So shall cleansing of thoughts continue in those days. And Reverad the God who made the universe shall be known and loved, even when he does not interfere in the affairs of the world wholeheartedly.
19. Then shall the names which the homos shall be called in many lands change, for the truth shall float above lies like as the leaf of Pafort flows over the rivers. And lies shall sink as the sinking of a ship.
20. Shall any homo stop the truth? Shall any god say that the truth must not prevail? No, it shall not be. For the stopping of the truth is like when a homo pushes against the wind. And it is like the breaking of diamond with gypsum, saying, the gypsum shall break apart the diamond.
21. But of a truth, it shall not be possible to hinder the truth, though attempts shall be made at the life of Otem every night, saying, Otem shall not live but die. But the publishing of the truth must be done and complete, because all the good gods are behind him. And nature itself has submitted to the truth.

@ Wilgrea7, check Chapter 11 and chapter 13 also. For more about Chuku, go to Deorum

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
CHAPTER FIFTEEN

1. Now when Eartum had ended his sayings, the sons of God continued to make their findings. And some of them went into the sun and they were not burnt because they were made so by the Almighty God. And they saw the substances which made up the sun.
2. And they watched to see the manner which the inward light of the sun shall be transmitted to the outward part of the sun. And they saw how there was great violence between the substances at the middle of the sun.
3. And they wondered, saying, why does the inward light of the sun take long to come to the outward side? And they remained in the core of the sun, watching the substances of the sun to see when they shall come to the surface of the sun.
4. Now it began to take many days, yet the collisions of the substances of the core of the great light continued. Now a god reasoned and said, the truth of this is that the truth does not come out at the beginning, but lies prevail for long before the truth comes out.
5. But the joy of it is that the truth shall not cease to come out. Now when the substances of the sun which they observed refused to beam out of the core to the earth, a son of God called Oz said, I shall return to the earth and continue there until the substances of the sun which I saw shall be seen on the earth.
6. So did Oz return to the earth. And he observed for many years but did not see the substance of the sun beam upon the earth in rays. And when he saw the rainbow, he said, who knows if that substance which I saw has been made into a rainbow?
7. And Oz gave up on his observation and returned to the sun. And in the land where Oz was worshipped as god, the homos began to worship the sun because Oz did say to them that he shall go to the sun.
8. Now when Oz returned to the sun, he said, I have seen great foolishness upon the earth. For now in Yacob the homos make sacrifices with their animals at the sight of the rainbows, saying, it is the covenant which our god made with our ancestors thousands of years back.
9. Now when Eartum heard it, he said, the folly of Yahweh is becoming known these days. For how shall he say that the rainbow was formed as a covenant with his homos? This is a great lie which he told.
10. For the formation of the rainbow is only one of the illusions of the sun. But Yahweh does not know this because he has refused to do findings. I have heard also that Faulkin his son does trick the people with the simple magia of bringing down fire from the sun, saying that it is the Almighty God, our father who gives this fire.
11. This also is the foolishness of Yahweh and Faulkin; for the homos in Egypt my land knows many centuries ago how to bring down that fire, since the day the pyramid which they made with crystal balls caught fire.
12. And Ra called upon me, saying, Atum, come to our rescue. And when I checked the pyramid, I saw that they did roof it with some crystal balls which brings the ray of the sun to a central point.
13. And inside the pyramid did they lay down hays and papyrus, which were the fuels that made the fire to start.
14. Now after Eartum had ended his sayings, Chaleb said, I have just returned from the earth and I have found wonders upon the earth. For I saw an ocean boiling with rage. And I do not know what is it.
15. Now Chimides asked, saying, which of the oceans did you see boiling? Then Chaleb said, it is the ocean Eartum, which we call Atum. When Eartum heard them, he said, it is my interest and I shall go with you to see it.
16. So Eartum and Chimides and Chaleb flew with great speed and came down around the ocean Atum. And Chimides said, I have come towards this ocean before, in the days which I fetched the waters from the four rivers flowing into the garden of Yahweh at Eden.
17. And I collected the breath of death from the nostrils of some of my brothers in those days, and I poured the breeze into the waters which I had fetched. Then I obtained two different types of breezes.
18. And the first breeze did I take to the second stairs of the earth and released it there so that it would protect the earth. For the destruction of Armageddon did destroy the earth and made it warmer in those days, such that the earth drifted away from the sun when it became warmer. And the warmth of the sun also made the moon to drift away from the earth.
19. But when I had released the breeze in the second stair of the earth, it was made better. Then I took the second breeze which I thought as not useful. And I turned it inside this ocean.
20. Now as they spoke, Eartum saw swimming in the great ocean. And when she had come closer, they saw that she was Earthus. Now Earthus came out of the water and shed tears.
21. And Eartum went close to her, but she shrugged her shoulders and wept. Then Eartum said, I am sorry for leaving you for so long. For I was greatly carried away with doing findings.
22. Now Earthus said, are you sure you have indeed been doing findings for these thousands of years? Now tell me the truth, O Eartum. For you have gone to be with God all these years, enjoying in the Anyxstens. And Eartum said, how shall I not do findings?
23. For Reverad our God has left and we could not find him. And Knoliud did say that Reverad has diffused into many lights and powers. And he has merged with nature, such that he cannot be seen, but his presence can be felt everywhere.
24. And even the Anyxstens and the Alkervum Auriem which we thought to be made of material things have been made know to us that they were not made of material things, but we did perceive them so before.
25. Now Earthus kissed Eartum and said, I have kept this kiss for you for thousands of years. And I have said that I shall not give it to anyone except you. Now let the kiss go deep down your heart.
26. Now when Earthus had ended saying such and such, she said again, I do not know why the waters of this ocean boil. For it has been so for many days now. And I wonder, saying, what are these lamina settling upon the surface of this ocean.
27. And I said, this ocean has been cursed. For firstly, it became frozen during the time when many snows fell upon the surface of the earth millions of years back.
28. And not too long, I observed how it pulls down the bird which were flying in the air. And I do not understand. For many Parakreets had died while they flew across this ocean. For they were pulled by a force which I did not make.
29. Also, it is from this ocean that Nymphidis and Largas emerged. And I hid from them when they emerged. And they did not see me. Therefore I knew that the ocean is the other end of the bottomless pit of Nymphidis and Largas which they dug after Armageddon.
30. And now these laminas which I do not know where they came from. And it has made the surface of these ocean appear like the disease upon the heel of a homo.
31. Now all the sons of god wondered, saying, what shall be done? And Chimides reasoned and said, why is it that these ocean have all these things? Is it not cursed?
32. Then Chaleb said, it is better we admit this as our own wrongs and ignorance than to say that they are cursed. For I remember in those days when we first began to get sick and our beasts died, we said that it was the annoyance of the Almighty God upon us, but Euchyldes observed and said, Reverad our father does not get annoyed and he has never been angry.
33. So it is not the annoyance of him. And when we have made much findings, we knew that they were caused by the tiny organisms which I made. For when I made them, I did not make them evil, but when they tasted the substances which made them go mad, they began to attack us and make us sick.
34. Now when Chaleb had said this, Chimides thought deeply and said, who knows if this is caused by the breeze which I poured inside this water thousands of years ago? Now they made thorough findings and then they knew that it was indeed the breeze which Chimides submerged into the ocean.
35. And Eartum said, now let us find out also how the eagles and the parakreets which had flown across this ocean were trapped in it. And they made findings for many years.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
CHAPTER SIXTEEN

1. Now when thorough findings had been made, the sons of God said, the breeze which you Chimides poured into this ocean is the cause of these laminas which had settled upon the surface of the ocean and the bubbles which we see.
2. And the purpose for which you made the two breezes were achieved before, when you took the first breeze into the second stairs of the world. But the second breeze which you poured inside this ocean did make the earth warm again.
3. Then Eartum said, indeed whatever a homo does to make the earth better shall also be what will make it bad. This indeed is the reason why our God does not allow a thing to remain forever, but he allows for changes.
4. And I have seen much changes occur in the universe because of nature. And so shall changes remain forever.
5. Now Earthus was glad when she had known the cause for the ruffled surface of the ocean. And he pleaded with the gods to remain on the earth while she went round to find all the faults which had occurred on the earth surfaces. For she needed much explanation to them.
6. So the three gods permitted her to go round to find the faults.
7. Now while Earthus was away, Chaleb said, all these things which we are finding out shall the homos of the future also find out. For Knoliud had said that the things which are known by the homos of the past are kept inside the brains of the homos of the futures.
8. And only by critical thinking and putting of the brains to use shall they find out the hidden memories.
9. Then Eartum said, only the brain-users can know these secrets. For many shall waste their lives on earth defending lies and make-believes. And those who tell the truth shall be seen as liars, yet all the developments of the world shall come from the finders of truth, while the defenders of liars shall invent no single thing, according to the thummim of Knoliud.
10. And the great inventors shall respect the Almighty God in their minds, but the defenders of lies shall worship the other gods who are our brothers, calling them the Almighty God.
11. And they shall fight against one another and kill one another. And when one god is revealed, the homos of the new god shall war against the homos of the formerly-known god to destroy them.
12. And so shall it continue until Otem shall be revealed to make the truth known, yet many of the homos shall continue in their ignorance, for the fear which they have for their own god.
13. For in the world to come, it shall even be worse than the present world.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 01Mysticdon(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
This is getting more interesting but I need a convincing evidence that afterlife exists.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
01Mysticdon:
This is getting more interesting but I need a convincing evidence that afterlife exists.
I saw a little of it when this revelation started. Actually found myself in the afterlife of the Originator of Christianity named Eusebius. I guess it is their own heaven. There I was persuaded to stop this revelation, and what followed next was an attack from Eusebius whom I thought was God. I stopped for about a month before I got back my conviction that I am on the right path.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 01Mysticdon(m): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
otemanuduno:
I saw a little of it when this revelation started. Actually found myself in the afterlife of the Originator of Christianity named Eusebius. I guess it is their own heaven. There I was persuaded to stop this revelation, and what followed next was an attack from Eusebius whom I thought was God. I stopped for about a month before I got back my conviction that I am on the right path.
Hmm. Well I will just live a good life. And when I die, if there is afterlife I will get there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (122) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 267
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.