Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,503 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (210908 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by haibe(m): 4:20am On Sep 23, 2016
otemanuduno:
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE

1. Now the land of Makka began to make name in the earth. And Alla commanded the homos of the land to write the history of Makka. And they took scrolls here and there;
2. And they wrote the history of Makka after the dictate of Alla their god. And Alla said, I shall be tougher than even Yahweh in my dealings with you. Yahweh has said, he who have sex with another after marriage shall be stoned to death.
3. It shall be so also in my law. But let such one be killed slowly. Yahweh has commanded that he who steals should restore what he stole in many fold, but I have said, let he who stole be amputated in the right hand.
4. If your wife does not respect you, then beat her for this. Beat her severely, so shall she become wiser. And she shall learn her lesson severely.
5. If your wife or children says that Alla is not god and he should not be worshipped, it is better for you to kill such one. But as Yahweh said, bring such one to the judges to be stoned to death.
6. He who does not follow the books written by the scribes of my land shall be killed by the sword.
7. Let no woman ride the chariot. For any woman who does this shall be killed by the sword. Let misfortune and evil befall such woman forever.
8. He who turns away from the worship of me, Alla, to worship another god, let such one be killed.
9. If a woman has been raped, let her keep silent. Let her not testify against he who raped her in the presences of the judges. Let her keep silent forever; for it is good that she endures what a man has done to her than to cry about it.
10. Do not eat meat except you have sacrificed them to me first. And do not sacrifice pigs to me, because they are dirty and they can never be clean.
11. He who worships Alla should lie to the unbelievers, so that he could make the worship of Alla your god greater. Let the priest of Alla tell great testimonies which are not true; for this shall make an unbeliever come to Alla to seek him.
12. Is this not the deeds of Yeshua when he worked and found Yacob when his father was not around? For multitude of souls follow after his lies now and called them the truth. So also shall I establish my own kingdom.
13. The females are to be equated with the disabled. Let them be seen as half homos. Let them inherit only half the property which a male can inherit.
14. Let their testimonies be seen as only half and be taken less seriously.
15. A man can divorce his wife at will. As long as it displeases the man that the woman should continue to be his wife, it is better for him to send her away. For so did Brahma when he abandoned Hajira in the forest with her son Ismail.
16. So it is advisable that a man divorce his wife when he does not like him anymore.
17. If he who does not worship Alla comes into your midst and marry one who is a worshipper of Alla, let that man be killed when you have known this.
18. It is good to marry children when they are only infants; for infants have no choice of their own. It is good to have sex with children when you have paid for them to their parents.
19. He who converts a worshipper of Alla to worship another god must be found and killed.
20. He who speaks against Alla must be killed. He who writes another law must be found and killed. He who takes the holy books of Alla with left hand shall have his left hand cut off.
21. Let he who throws the holy book away be killed immediately.
22. He who denies any prophet and scribes of Alla should be killed. He who writes grave things against Alla should be killed. It is allowed to go about to any kingdom and kill them, so far they have not accepted the worship of Alla.
23. Kill then with fire and sword. Let them not live, except they accept Alla your god.
24. If the worshippers of Alla are in a kingdom, let them fight to possess the while kingdom. For such thing is what Yacob did to possess its land also. In that did Yeshua and Yahweh his father pride themselves. So shall I do also, and even more.
25. A female can only have one husband, but a male can have more than four, if it pleases him. For so they do also in Yacob. And as Zilpha was killed in Yacob because she has two husbands, so shall any woman be killed for keeping two husbands.
26. But it is advisable that every man breed more than one wife.
27. But my scribes and prophets can breed more than a thousand wives if it pleases them.
28. Let my homos celebrate the greatness of me, because I am the greatest of all gods on earth. I am greater than Yahweh and Vishnu and Odin. I am the greatest of all gods.
29. Let my followers worship me by observing the moon. Let them set their eyes at the moon forever. For I am the light of the moon.
30. Let violence be our watchword; for violence is better for the taking of possession of lands. For the kingdom of the gods upon the earth allows the use of violence. And only the violent homos possess the world.
31. Fight for me in the places where I cannot see. Kill, destroy and take lives for my sake. Kill in multitude and when you die, you shall possess the heavens with me.
32. So did Alla make many laws and the homos of Makka lived their lives according to all the things which Alla had said.
33. And they killed for the sake of Alla in all the places which they went.
do u mean Allah? Where do u get the writings from?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:47am On Sep 23, 2016
jerry447:
[color=#990000][/color]Hmmmm. If not that i have known God(personally) by the help of the Sweet Holyspirit of God and thru the grace of our lord Jesus christ(the son of GoD) i would have believed you:. You try for ur story o:.if eartum is real, let him reveal himself to me.. Shalom

Almighty God made our world so natural after the First World has passed away. That's why it will be very hard for anyone to have any personal encounter with any of the gods. However, selected few can experience any of the gods.

To experience them, you have to be in an ALTERED STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS. to get to that state, you have to fast, meditate, deny yourself of sex pleasure(like me I have never have sex in my life). It took me so long before I started having my revelations.

TO SHOW YOU THAT THE GODS ARE NOT IN OUR OWN REALM, I CAN ALSO SAY OF YOUR god THAT HE SHOULD REVEAL HIMSELF TO ME IF HE IS REAL. BUT WE CAN'T EXPEREINCE ANY gods PHYSICALLY EXCEPT THROUGH MEDITATING ON THEIR WORDS AND EXTREMELY DENYING OURSELVES OF PLEASURES.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX

1. Now Makka began to possess many lands. And they conquered the land of Uruk and of Gog, whose greatest warrior before was Magog, an anakim.
2. For when Magog was in Gog, he conquered many kingdoms. But when the homo erectuses of Gog revolted, he left the land with the rest of the anakims and rephaims.
3. Now Makka took the land of Gog and set a king over it. And Makka possessed all the lands of the desert around Soud also.
4. And in those days, Makka went into the land of Ethiopia and conquered it. And they made slaves from that land in multitude.
5. Now when Alla returned to the earth, he was glad when he saw how his homos had acquired much land when he was in the moon.
6. Now Alla said, you are blessed, O you homos of Makka. And all you scribes in Kaba. My spirit shall be with you forever because you have done after my heart desires.
7. Now these are the ways whereby you shall treat the homos of Negre and all the kingdoms in Murmoh; you shall pierce their ears and their noses and you shall put irons in them.
8. You shall make the homos of Ethiopia labour for you all the days of their lives. And the homos of Libya and of Soud shall you also make to work in the farms.
9. Let them plough from daytime until dusk. And let them eat only the crumbs. For we know that the crumbs belong only to the dogs.
10. Value your dogs more than the children of the slaves. And let the remains of the food you have fed to your dogs be the food which they shall eat.
11. Let all the slaves be made eunuchs, like the Galli in the land of Grecon and Roma. Also, buy slaves and sell them too. For by so doing shall the kingdom be rich.
12. Now Latif, one of the priests said, how shall we keep our slaves in check? For they are even more than us now. And ten of them shall take up one of us and kill us.
13. Then Alla said, how does a herdman lead fifty cattle to the ranch and to the pastures? It is by the control of their hearts that you shall make them submit.
14. Read the Kuran into their ears, saying, he who is a slave is destined to be so. And a slave who escapes shall die and be found in the everlasting fire of Alla.
15. Read the good parts of the Kuran to their hearing also, and they shall say that it is the word of the Almighty God.
16. Is it not how Yeshua kept the homos of his land under check also? For truly I tell you, O Latif, the words of the gods are powerful to control the homos even until a generation when another god shall come.
17. But the word of mine shall remain forever.
18. Now see the slaves as animals and control them in the same manner Noe controlled the wild animals and the domestic animals in the days when both I and Nymphidis flooded the lands around the beautiful garden.
19. Now when Alla had ended his saying, he said to them, I shall find a homo in Ethiopia and teach him wisdom in the heavens. And he shall descend to the earth again and tell of his great wisdom.
20. And he shall help to persuade his homos to willingly submit to me and worship me. And they shall make pilgrims to Makka willingly also and we shall have them in multitude.
21. And they shall become slaves to us forever.
22. So Alla left his scribes and prophets of urims in Kaba.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
otemanuduno:

Almighty God made our world so natural after the First World has passed away. That's why it will be very hard for anyone to have any personal encounter with any of the gods. However, selected few can experience any of the gods.

To experience them, you have to be in an ALTERED STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS. to get to that state, you have to fast, meditate, deny yourself of sex pleasure(like me I have never have sex in my life). It took me so long before I started having my revelations.

TO SHOW YOU THAT THE GODS ARE NOT IN OUR OWN REALM, I CAN ALSO SAY OF YOUR god THAT HE SHOULD REVEAL HIMSELF TO ME IF HE IS REAL. BUT WE CAN'T EXPEREINCE ANY gods PHYSICALLY EXCEPT THROUGH MEDITATING ON THEIR WORDS AND EXTREMELY DENYING OURSELVES OF PLEASURES.
so wen u get married, all these revelations will stop? and an end to the doctrine
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
realmindz:

so wen u get married, all these revelations will stop? and an end to the doctrine
Did the author and finisher of your own faith get married? Eusebius, Sol(Paul) and Faulkin(the authors and finishers of your faith) didn't get married.

Edited: your former faith
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
otemanuduno:
Did the author and finisher of your own faith get married? Eusebius, Sol(Paul) and Faulkin(the authors and finishers of your faith) didn't get married.
my faith?

so u are saying u myt never get married
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
realmindz:

My faith?

so u are saying u myt never get married

I didn't check who asked the question earlier...

The kind of peace I experienced in the other side makes me feel like dying after 2018 to join my own kind of group of souls. I can't wait to see Albert Einstein, Baruch Spinoza and my likes in their afterlife. Where then is the time for marriage?

5 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:36am On Sep 25, 2016
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN

1. Now when Alla was in the land of Asimba which was in Ethiopia, he saw a homo who was climbing up a mountain. And he knew the homo because he had seen him before when he was telling other homos of Ahura in Ethiopia.
2. And Alla had marked him, saying, Lokmani shall be a good instrument in my hand to declare me in Ethiopia and in the lands of Murmoh.
3. Now when the homo saw Alla, he began to fall for fear, seeing how mighty the appearance of Alla was.
4. Now Alla bore him before he would touch the ground. And Alla took him to the top of the mountain and said, what are you doing here alone?
5. And the homo said, I am seeking after knowledge here and there; for I have denied myself of pleasure from my youthful days even until now. And I have followed after many gods, but I have no satisfaction.
6. For I have need of the truth. I have sought after God Almighty and I have not found him.
7. For there are many gods in the earth, and we see their scrolls daily.
8. And we do not know which of them to worship. And the followers of one god kill the followers of the other.
9. Now tell me, O great angel, which of the gods is the Almighty God? For the followers of Zoroash said that Mazda their god is the Almighty God. Then Alla said, I know you and who you are also.
10. For your name is Lokmani. I have appeared to you because you shall be made wiser than Solmani. I am the Almighty God whom you should serve all the days of your life.
11. When Lokmani heard it, he bowed his head and worshipped Alla.
12. And Alla said, you shall be an instrument of persuasion for me. For you shall persuade the homos of your land to worship me.
13. And your name shall not be forgotten forever in my holy book. Therefore come now upon the mountains and I shall teach you great knowledge which shall be greater than the knowledge of Solmani, who was the first king of the Sumeria in Yacob.
14. So Lokmani was lifted to the top of the mountain by Alla and Alla gave him the scrolls of the Kuran. And Lokmani read it and said, of a truth, you are the Almighty God.
15. And Alla said, Lokmani, you shall be great in Ethiopia. Now go forth to Ethiopia your land and declare the worship of Alla.
16. So did Lokmani return to Ethiopia and began to declare to the homos, saying, let Alla be the god which we shall serve.
17. Now some who knew Lokmani as a follower of the teachings of Zoroash began to wonder, saying, what has come over Lokmani?
18. And Lokmani said, Ahura Mazda is not the Almighty God, but Alla. So many began to hear the words of Lokmani.
19. And he spoke many words of wisdom to them and they agreed with him.
20. Now when Dirisu, who was a priest of Ahura heard how Lokmani had begun to follow after another god, he said to his people, let us go and capture Lokmani.
21. And let us sell him to slavery. So shall he be silenced and he shall not be able to spread the teachings of Alla anymore.
22. So the homos went and capture Lokmani when he was around the mountain called Abuno, which was where the monks of Ethiopia went to pray to their gods.
23. And Lokmani was sold into slavery in Persia. And the master of Lokmani was a good homo and a worshipper of Ahura.
24. And a day came when Zokoash, the master of Lokmani said, you shall be the heads of all my slaves, because your wisdom is uncommon which you have demonstrated.
25. And Zokoash said, tell me Lokmani, who is the source of your wisdom? Then Lokmani said, I met the Almighty God when I was falling down from a mountain. And he kept me from touching the ground.
26. And Zokoash said, who is this Almighty God? Then Lokmani said, he is the chief god of the moon. And his abode is in the moon. He watches over us in the dark, to see that we are not hurt when we sleep.
27. He gave orderliness to the ants, such that they go only in straight lines. His name is Alla.
28. When Zokoash heard it, he said, I shall worship Alla with you. Then Lokmani taught him how to worship Alla. And Lokmani said, master, what do you think about the air? Why is it all over the earth?
29. Then Zokoash said, it is for the use of the homos.
30. Then Lokmani said, not only for the use of the homos, but for the use of the plants and of the seas and of all things on earth also.
31. And Lokmani said, why do you think that Alla made the beaks of the birds thick? Then Zokoash said, it is to beautify them? But Lokmani said, it is to make their lips strong enough to peck the earth.
32. For if they have the lips as of we homos, then shall they go hungry, because they shall have no way to peck. And their wings which are made for flight is not useful to pick anything from the soils.
33. So master, Alla is great, who has done all these.
34. Now Zokoash said, I would have freed you, but I cannot, because I shall not have any to teach me wisdom again.
35. But O Lokmani, make sure that you return to Persia in the days of your old age and die in Persia my land. So shall you do me great honour. For it shall be good to hear that he who is wiser than Solmani lived and died in Persia.
36. So Zokoash freed Lokmani and he went to Makka to dwell.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:08am On Sep 26, 2016
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT

1. When Sofia became the queen of Shaba, she was greatly honoured. Now the son of Makeda, the former queen of Shaba said, my mother has said to me, go and build your own kingdom in another place, because I have vowed to give the kingdom to Sofia after my death.
2. And I do not disagree with her, because the priests of the land have said before that only female homos are honoured to be the ruler in Shaba.
3. So Mulanga, the son which Makeda had for Solmani went apart from Shaba. And he found his kingdom at the west side of Ethiopia. And Sofia gave him much gold and silver. And she gave him Kaolin also and salt in abundance.
4. And Mulanga went away to establish his kingdom with five hundred homos of Shaba with him.
5. And it was about that time that Lokmani came to Ethiopia, for the priests of Alla in Makka had sent him, saying, go and make Alla known in Ethiopia.
6. So Lokmani began to make Alla known in Ethiopia. And the homos of Ethiopia followed the sayings of Lokmani in their multitude.
7. Now the land of Mulanga was called Aethiopia. And in those days, Mulanga fought hard to claim many lands.
8. And he claimed some parts of Soud and the land of Sodom-Egypt also, which Faulkin destroyed with fire and sulphur thousands of years back.
9. Now Lokmani turned many homos to Alla. And many of them followed Lokmani to Makka on the backs of camels.
10. And the priests of Alla in Makka blessed Lokmani and bestowed a great position of priesthood upon him, because he had turned many to Alla.
11. Now Lokmani had children. And they went to wars with him to conquer all the lands around Babylon and around Persia.
12. Now Lokmani became very sick, for he had a disease. And Lokmani said, I know that I shall die in a short time.
13. But I shall not die in Kaba, but in Persia. For my master has made me vow, saying, when you shall die, come to Persia to die.
14. Now I know that this sickness is given to me so that I shall be able to fulfill my vow to Zokoash my master.
15. For if I have not had this sickness, I would have continued in battles and I would have died suddenly in a battle.
16. And the vow which I made to my master would have gone unfulfilled. But now, I shall fulfill my vow towards him, for he was a good homo to me.
17. So Lokmani went with two of his children to Persia. And he blessed them in Persia. Then he died. And the children of Lokmani buried him in Sethur, which is in Persia.
18. And the place where Lokmani was buried became a place where many sought after for spiritual help.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
1. Now after the death of Lokmani, the homos of Makka began to torture the homos who had come from Ethiopia to live in the land of Makka. And they pierced their ears and their lips. And they made them slaves.
2. And Mukail the high priest of Makka read the laws of the slaves to the homos of Ethiopia and to all the dwellers in Makka, saying, no slave shall attempt to run away. For this is a great iniquity before Alla, the Almighty.
3. Let the slaves be castrated willingly. And he who does not accept to be castrated shall be killed.
4. Let the girls and women slaves be given to the priests of Alla without any cost. Let them be raped at will by the priests of Alla. Let them raise children by the priests.
5. Let all they from Egypt and Ethiopia and Soud and Aethiopia be used as slaves. Let them only be for slaves in Libya till you come to Negre.
6. For they are slaves from the beginning. And for such purpose are they created by Alla. Give Egypt no rest. Possess their lands and kill them at any time. Take them as slaves when you have the power over them.
7. Let the whole homos of Murmoh be for slaves to you. And you shall sow among them discords. For as Lokmani fought against his own people, so shall you incite them to fight against themselves forever.
8. Give no rest to the homos of the slaves. Shake them as the sieve shakes the shafts.
9. Run upon them and cause them to see Makka as a place which is holy. Let them see their own lands as the cursed places.
10. Confuse their heads, so shall they have the minds of slavery from birth. And they shall have no head to think by themselves.
11. You have heard how Egypt does great things. But they shall be poor if you continually bother them with the teachings of Alla.
12. And the children which they have shall neglect all the gods of their own lands and worship Alla. For belief by birth comes after belief by force. For when you use force to make their parents believe, then shall you rest when their offsprings shall be birthed.
13. Is this not also the case in Yacob? For when Baalim was the chief god of the land, it was the handiwork of the priests of Baalim, who killed the prophets of Yahweh in the days of Jezebaal. And the children born in the land continued the worship of Baalim.
14. And also, when Elijah killed the prophets of Baalim, he forced the homos to accept Yahweh as god. And the children born in those days grew up in the fear of Yahweh, which they served without experiencing him, except in their dreams.
15. For when they had filled their minds with the thought of Yahweh, they began to dream of his words and of his angels. Yet it was the product of their thoughts.
16. Did Hazel not also make his land famous in his days? For when Eliash was killed and forgotten by his own people, Hazel picked him up and with the story of Eliash did Syria become known in many places.
17. And Hazel said that Eliash shall return. But till these days, Eliash has not returned. So shall it be when a prophet of Urim proclaim what he does not know.
18. For one shall rise and take up the pronouncement. For many love to be the fulfillment of a prophecy.
19. Now O Makka, prophesy to yourself today, saying, Makka shall be sought after by every land. Kaba shall be a holy ground. And all they who do not worship Alla shall die by the fierce anger of Alla, whose nostrils breathe out smoke, since the time when he returned from the bottom of the earth.
20. Now Latif was he who arose and prophesied, saying, Makka, Makka, hear the urims of the prophets today. You shall be a holy ground unto many lands. They shall come into you. And they shall visit Kaba and make it great.
21. Be great O Makka. Be great! Let they who come upon you to worship be more than they who enter Grecon and Yacob.
22. Let the homos of Egypt come also. And let the homos of Yacob seek after you also. And let them come in large amount from the continent of Murmoh to visit Makka.
23. O Makka, let Babylon forget their gods and let Persia seek after you. For Lokmani has sown a seed in Persia. And this seed shall grow.
24. Let Shaba seek after the Holy lands of Makka also; for Fatah have we sent to Makka to jiad with it until it shall be taken away from them.
25. Let all the nations of the world seek after Makka and revere it. And let the income which shall come to Makka be great. And for many who shall die in Makka from multitude of lands, they shall become oils to the land. And they shall become manure to our land.
26. And we shall have oils and manure in large amount in Makka in the world to come. And the homos of the world to come shall say, is it not because Makka is a holy place? Though it is a desert, yet it is flowing with oil.
27. Now after Latif has said all these things, the priests and soldiers of Makka went into many kingdoms in Murmoh, fighting to claim them. And they brought thousands of homos into Makka as slaves.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
CHAPTER FIFTY
1. Now the homos of Makka, which many lands called the Ismailites, became famed in slave trade. And many began to sell their brothers and their children into slavery in Makka.
2. Now the descendants of Daoud had been sold to slavery to the Ismailites(homos of Makka) in the days of Yosef, the son of Jonan(Jonan was he who fought to restore the kingship to the lineage of Daoud his ancestor but did not prevail. For it was in his days that Joram of the descendant of Solmani took the whole land of Jew from the lineage of Daoud).
3. And Jonan was the son of Eliakim. And Eliakim was the son of Melea. And Melea was the son of Mattatha. And Mattatha was the son of Nathan. And Nathan was the son of Daoud.
4. Now in this manner was Yosef sold to slavery in Makka; Yosef the son of Jonan fought the king of Jew in those days; for he continued the fight which Jonan his father fought till death.
5. But Yosef could not restore the kingship to the lineage of Daoud his father, because the kings of the lineage of Solmani were very strong for him those days. For it was in the days of Joram. And when Joram died, his son Ozias took over the kingship position.
6. And Ozias was stronger than his father in his days. And he made friends with the homos of Yabus, who came in multitude to teach Yacob in matters of inventions of engines for warfare. And they used the codes and the ideas which Danyal had written down in his days.
7. And Ozias was very strong so much that Yosef was silent in his days. But after the death of Ozias who was poisoned by a messenger of Yeshua, Yosef fought against the land of Jew again.
8. But Joatham, the son of Ozias became king in those days. And he fought against Yosef who had set himself a terror in the land of Jew.
9. And Yosef was bound in chains. And he was sold with all his families into slavery in Makka of the descendants of Ismail, the first son of Brahma.
10. And Yosef was put in prison in Makka. And the family of Yosef dwelt as slaves in Makka. And Yosef learnt much of the interpretations of dreams which Danyal had written; for he had taken one of the scrolls of Danyal with him.
11. And a time came that Salaudin, the chief judge in the court of Saria(the court of law in Makka) sent two homos into the prison where Yosef was caught.
12. For the two had been found guilty of theft in the palace of the king. And the name of one was Malik and the name of the other was Semiu.
13. And Malik was the cousin of Salaudin, the Saria Chief judge, while Semiu was not reckoned with. And Malik knew that he would not be punished because he was the cousin of Salaudin the judge.
14. And Semiu knew that he would be punished to death because he had no one to help. Now Yosef had interpreted many dreams to the homos in the prison. And Malik and Semiu also had a dream. And Yosef knew that it was their subconscious mind which had made the dreams for them.
15. And Yosef said, you Semiu feel that you shall be killed because you have no one to deliver you. But you Malik are so confident that you shall not be killed, because you are a cousin to the chief judge.
16. Then the homos said, how do you know these? For indeed such are our thoughts every day upon our beds?
17. Then Yosef said, do you not know that whatever you ponder upon deep into the night shall come to you in your dreams as either nightmares or clear dreams? For if you ponder on the thoughts of fear, then shall your dreams come in nightmares which you shall not have control over.
18. And if you ponder on fantasy, then shall your dream comes in a clear form which shall seem as clear as reality itself. And you shall have control over such dreams. And if you wish to fly in such dreams, so shall it be for you.
19. And your nights shall be made enjoyable. For such dreams are mine always. For I have wished I am made a great homo in Makka.
20. For I have heard that wishes come to pass. So have I wished in my bed daily for good things. And I have worked towards my wishes, knowing that I shall reach them.
21. So the two homos were taken out of the prison after five months. And Malik was freed, because he was a cousin to the king, but Semiu was killed because he has no one to rescue him. For his hands were cut off according to the law of Saria.
22. And his head was also cut off, because he stole a golden plate, himself and Malik, and sold it.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE

1. Now the homos of Makka continued to expand. And they killed multitude which they brought to Makka. And Makka took all the lands in the deserts around Ethiopia and took all the lands of Soud which was at the other side of the sea.
2. And Makka set kings in Aethiopia and in Ethiopia also. And they caused great famine in many lands, because they took away their foods and starved them. For they used the homos in Soud and Ethiopia for labour in their own land. And when the harvest had come, they took away all the food and went to Makka with it.
3. And the homos of Soud and Ethiopia starved and died, yet they continued to worship Alla because they feared what they had seen in the books(which were the Kuran given to them).
4. And they trusted the Kuran in those days because they said, we inherit them from our parents and we know that our parents cannot lead us astray. But no one dared to ask, saying, how did our parents inherit these?
5. Now a homo of Ethiopia called Amedetha arose and said, I have made findings and I have known how the words of Alla came to stay in our land. For our forefathers and mothers were forced into these words. And they were killed in those days.
6. And if any of them refused to worship Alla, they were killed. Was it not Lokmani who sold our land into the hands of Makka. For in his wisdom did he deceive our parents, saying Alla is he who gave me my wisdom.
7. And he began with peace and then ended in war.
8. Now let us revolt against the land of Makka and free ourselves these days from their hands. Let us call Egypt to our rescue. And let Marok come also to our assistant. For Makka have possessed the land of Soud more than our land.
9. And they shall possess even Ethiopia to the full if we hold our peace.
10. So the homos of Ethiopia fought hard for freedom and they got it with the help of Egypt and Marok. And they said, we have fought early for freedom. So shall we continue in this mind forever. And we shall not allow any nation to come over us anymore. For as they have their own history, so do we have our own.
11. And if we allow them to put their histories upon our head as the truth, then shall we be weaker than them.
12. So the homos of Ethiopia enjoyed their freedom from the hands of Makka for a long time.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 27, 2016
otemanuduno:

I didn't check who asked the question earlier...

The kind of peace I experienced in the other side makes me feel like dying after 2018 to join my own kind of group of souls. I can't wait to see Albert Einstein, Baruch Spinoza and my likes in their afterlife. Where then is the time for marriage?

You claim not to have thoughts of marriage or plans for marriage yet on this same Nairaland you were looking for a female BEDWETTER for a relationship.

You are very gifted in lies and deceipt.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 12:36am On Sep 27, 2016
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
1. After the death of the ancient scribes in the land of Murmoh, such as Luwabi and Ejiofo of the land of Negre, Katong of the land of Konga, Omori of the land where Niger and Chadda met, the homos of the west side of Murmoh began to work as blacksmiths and potters.
2. And they hated the act of reading, such that it remained no single teacher of reading and writing in those lands again. And all the scrolls of the past were lost. And some were deliberately burnt with fire, to become fuels for the blacksmiths.
3. And the homos said, what profit do we have by reading and writing?
4. And the homos began to tell their histories from mouth to mouth, from one generation to another in the lands which were in the west of Murmoh.
5. And one arose from the land of Osu in the east of Chadda and said, I saw the Light of God.
6. And the homos of the land said, keep your mouth shut, for you are not reckoned with. Not even in the land of your nativity. For nothing good can come out from the mouth of one who is from Osu.
7. Now the name of the homo was Osuala. And he said, this division in the land shall be settled. And when knowledge shall have increased so much, there shall nothing be called Osu anymore.
8. For this thing shall be ended in those days. For how shall a fellow creature of Chuku see his mate and say, you are a slave? Or he shall say, you are not freeborn?
9. I tell you the truth, in the future shall both who say that they are freeborn and they whom you call children of bondage shall all be in bondage to other gods.
10. And the name of our god, Chuku, shall also be in bondage to the gods of foreign lands far away.
11. But a scribe shall be born in a land around us. And he shall be of the origin of the goddess Aluna. And he shall see the things of the past. And he shall write them as he sees them.
12. And he shall translate the past languages into the common languages of the future. And he shall be faced with trials and attacks from his own people for two years. And he shall make the completion of the truth which shall save Murmoh from the fire which burns in their hearts while they are alive.
13. And his name shall be called Adonai (Adinoy in his native tongue), which is interpreted as Lord of Scrolls. And many lands shall hear how he shall be born. And they shall even bear his name before he shall be born.
14. And they shall even put his name in their own tongues. And when the time of slavery shall come upon the land of Aluna, they shall be immersed in it.
15. And their land shall be very less developed in the time of enlightenment and knowledge. For they shall submit so much to the teachings of foreign gods in those days, fearing the fire which the gods have promised.
16. And the land of Aluna shall be poor. And the homo of the land of Aluna shall have violence in them, according to the belief of the god which they have accepted as their Almighty God.
17. And it shall be a thing of shame when the native names of the land or Ebir and Igal shall lose their meanings, such that no one shall know what the meaning of the native names of the lands are.
18. For one who bears Obaro shall not know what the meaning is. And another who bears Ele shall find it hard to know that she is a gift; for some shall seek to change their names into the names which are borne in foreign lands.
19. And the peaceful festivals in that land shall be turned to violence. For the violence of the foreign religions shall have permeated the whole realm of that land.
20. Now I Osuala have said, when Adonai shall come to reveal all the truth in the lost and hidden scrolls, then shall the land of Murmoh change their thought of enslavement. And the generations which is afraid of foreign gods shall give way to the generation which is not afraid of anything, even death, knowing that death is part of reality.
21. And knowing that the numbers of people who are dead is more than a hundred times more than the numbers of people who are alive.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 12:40am On Sep 27, 2016
4everGod:

You claim not to have thoughts of marriage or plans for marriage yet on this same Nairaland you were looking for a female BEDWETTER for a relationship.

You are very gifted in lies and deceipt.
Quote me where I said that, liar. This same you who said that my name is Chinedu. This same you who said that I am not the owner of my phone number. This same you who called the number which you said that I am not the owner of and I answered you. Now this same you are here to bring up this lie against me, yet with no evidence.

Keep lying, while I keep writing cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 27, 2016
otemanuduno:

Quote me where I said that, liar. This same you who said that my name is Chinedu. This same you who said that I am not the owner of my phone number. This same you who called the number which you said that I am not the owner of and I answered you. Now this same you are here to bring up this lie against me, yet with no evidence.

Keep lying, while I keep writing cheesy cheesy cheesy

You lie so eloquently and Nairaland as a whole knows that. Did I not ask you to post a screengrab of my number on your phone since you claim I called you? Could you? Bloody liar!

Keep writing while people keep laughing at your literary gist.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 12:49am On Sep 27, 2016
4everGod:

You lie so eloquently and Nairaland as a whole knows that. Did I not ask you to post a screengrab of my number on your phone since you claim I called you? Could you? Bloody liar!

Keep writing while people keep laughing at your literary gist.

Okay let's do it this way.

Let's just state our convictions clearly.

I Otem, state clearly that I am not the Chinedu who was looking for a female bed-wetting counterpart on Nairaland.

Now 4evergod over to you:

State explicitly that you didn't call my phone number which you said that it wasn't mine. If you don't do this, then I'll ignore you so hard on my thread grin
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 27, 2016
Right from here I can feel your brain struggling to come up with a reply as you always want to have the last word. So let me give you that misplaced honour of having the last word. keep posting! At least someone would wake up to something to read and laugh at in the morning. Enjoy!
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 12:53am On Sep 27, 2016
4everGod:
Right from here I can feel your brain struggling to come up with a reply as you always want to have the last word. So let me give you that misplaced honour of having the last word. keep posting! At least someone would wake up to something to read and laugh at in the morning. Enjoy!
undecided undecided undecided

Your attack came by 12:06am while I was meditating. I have this for you just almost immediately as revealed to me:

Tabioth 52: 11-13
Tabioth:
11. But a scribe shall be born in a land around us. And he shall be of the origin of the goddess Aluna. And he shall see the things of the past. And he shall write them as he sees them.
12. And he shall translate the past languages into the common languages of the future. And he shall be faced with trials and attacks from his own people for two years. And he shall make the completion of the truth which shall save Murmoh from the fire which burns in their hearts while they are alive.
13. And his name shall be called Adonai (Adinoy in his native tongue), which is interpreted as Lord of Scrolls. And many lands shall hear how he shall be born. And they shall even bear his name before he shall be born

Do you think I made this up? Then ask yourself why it came while just in time?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 27, 2016
otemanuduno:

Okay let's do it this way.

Let's just state our convictions clearly.

I Otem, state clearly that I am not the Chinedu who was looking for a female bed-wetting counterpart on Nairaland.

Now 4evergod over to you:

State explicitly that you didn't call my phone number which you said that it wasn't mine. If you don't do this, then I'll ignore you so hard on my thread grin

Who really truly cares what you think? You think too highly of yourself despite being rated 1 on my scale of 1 to 10. Your comment now just confirmed Jacksonvilles tage on you of being an illiterate otherwise you would not be asking me this question if you understood what i meant when I said you should post the screengrab of my number on your phone since you claimed I called you?

I demanded you do so then and you couldnt and now you want to declare and demand bunkum.

Please don't let me distract you from posting what would crack somebody up in the morning.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 1:04am On Sep 27, 2016
4everGod:

Who really truly cares what you think? You think too highly of yourself despite being rated 1 on my scale of 1 to 10. Your comment now just confirmed Jacksonvilles tage on you of being an illiterate otherwise you would not be asking me this question if you understood what i meant when I said you should post the screengrab of my number on your phone since you claimed I called you?

I demanded you do so then and you couldnt and now you want to declare and demand bunkum.

Please don't let me distract you from posting what would crack somebody up in the morning.
Thanks so much... So far it makes people laugh and not cry and fear, then it isn't a bad thing. I'm writing it down to be taken serious in the year 2625 and after.
NO SCRIBE IS TAKEN SERIOUS IN HIS OWN LIFETIME(NOT EVEN THE SCRIBES OF YAHWEH YOUR dog(god).)
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 27, 2016
otemanuduno:
Thanks so much... So far it makes people laugh then it isn't a bad thing. I'm writing it down to be taken serious in the year 2625 and after.
NO SCRIBE IS TAKEN SERIOUS IN HIS OWN LIFETIME(NOT EVEN THE SCRIBES OF YAHWEH YOUR dog(god).)

Oh so suddenly Atum is no longer interested in us using our brain today but has moved the date to 2625? kikikikiki ojigbi jigbi jigbi Jibiti Atum.

Keep calling yourself a scribe and maybe some day you would believe yourself.

You even claimed to be eager to go and meet your likes like Einstein? Chai see how you are insulting Einstein.

Einstein with 1/100th of a brain would be way more intelligent than you are as its clearly being seen here.

I love your jokes though...you got jokes bruh!!! LOL @ 2625....It must be the name of a new designer wristwatch.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 1:20am On Sep 27, 2016
4everGod:

so it's everybody who knows how to do screengrab, or you know the type of phone I am using sef. FYI, I am not using a phone that can do screengrab. I didn't even know that I'll be having to show evidences of one thing or the other. But as from now, I will find out how to do screengrab because of you.

Now forget about screengrab and say if my claim about you calling me was a lie or the truth. You know I released a phone number as mine, but you said it isn't mine. Then you called it and we spoke, yet you never ever want to admit that. Why? undecided
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 1:23am On Sep 27, 2016
4everGod:

Oh so suddenly Atum is no longer interested in us using our brain today but has moved the date to 2625? kikikikiki ojigbi jigbi jigbi Jibiti Atum.

Keep calling yourself a scribe and maybe some day you would believe yourself.

You even claimed to be eager to go and meet your likes like Einstein? Chai see how you are insulting Einstein.

Einstein with 1/100th of a brain would be way more intelligent than you are as its clearly being seen here.

I love your jokes though...you got jokes bruh!!! LOL @ 2625....It must be the name of a new designer wristwatch.

It has always been there right from time... 2625(those who have been following from beginning knows this). 2625 and after...

THE PROPHECY IS FOR A LONG TIME... ONLY THE WISE CAN BENEFIT FROM IT IN OUR OWN TIME. OR YOU THINK YEAR 2625 WILL NOT COME BECAUSE YOUR FICTIONAL jesus IS COMING VERY VERY VERY VERILY SOON? cheesy grin
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 27, 2016
otemanuduno:
so it's everybody who knows how to do screengrab, or you know the type of phone I am using sef. FYI, I am not using a phone that can do screengrab. I didn't even know that I'll be having to show evidences of one thing or the other. But as from now, I will find out how to do screengrab because of you.

Now forget about screengrab and say if my claim about you calling me was a lie or the truth. You know I released a phone number as mine, but you said it isn't mine. Then you called it and we spoke, yet you never ever want to admit that. Why? undecided

Still lying? Now you claim not to know how to screengrab? You want me to show you where I clearly asked you on that thread if you needed me to show you how to screengrab? Before this your lying story I already preempted your lies so I offered to show you how to screengrab on that thread.

Go and sit down somewhere joor and keep posting your jokes....You are part of the entertainment and distraction here on NL.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 27, 2016
otemanuduno:

imagine somebody who claims to be on the same level as Einstein yet unable to do a simple thing as a Screengrab. smh....the height of insult.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 1:38am On Sep 27, 2016
4everGod:

imagine somebody who claims to be on the same level as Einstein yet unable to do a simple thing as a Screengrab. smh....the height of insult.
[size=18pt] Help! I CANNOT DO SCREENGRAB, BUT I KNOW HOW TO PUNISH YAHWEH AND KEEP HIS SLAVES UP A IN MY THREAD TILL LATE AT NIGHT[/size] grin. Time: 1:38am

Whatever you can do, do it well. Whatever you cannot do, ask for help. grin
This statement must be included into the PROVERBS OF OTEM. I MUST OUTWIT SOLMANI. AMEN!!!
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 1:41am On Sep 27, 2016
4everGod:

Still lying? Now you claim not to know how to screengrab? You want me to show you where I clearly asked you on that thread if you needed me to show you how to screengrab? Before this your lying story I already preempted your lies so I offered to show you how to screengrab on that thread.

Go and sit down somewhere joor and keep posting your jokes....You are part of the entertainment and distraction here on NL.

At the bolded, Pls show me on that thread. [size=4pt] I will punish him so hard [/size] grin
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 1:22am On Sep 28, 2016
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE

1. Now after many years, Yosef was taken out of the prison in Makka. And he was sold into slavery in Persia. And Yosef was set free after ten years in slavery in Persia, according to the law of the land in those days.
2. And the rulers of Persia said, go your ways, all you slaves. And if you choose to remain in the land, then you shall remain.
3. So Yosef chose to remain in Persia, because he knew he had nowhere to go. And Yosef thought of the kingship position in Yacob, which his ancestor Daoud had in his days. And Yosef said, I wish with all my soul that dominion shall return to the lineage of Daoud.
4. Now Yosef married one whose name was Zinat, who was also a slave. And Yosef had children. And Juda was the firstborn of Yosef. And Juda made his name known in the land, such that the lineage of Daoud began to be called by the name Juda from then on.
5. And Juda gave birth to Simeon. And Simeon gave birth to Jose. And Jose gave birth to his son Er(for Jose hated the history of Yacob in his days; and he named his son Er, saying, you shall be the reincarnation of Er, whom Yeshua killed because he married from Edom in those days).
6. And Er gave birth to Elmodam. And Elmodam gave birth to Kosam. And Kosam gave birth to Adi. And Adi gave birth to Melchi. And Melchi gave birth to Neri.
7. And Neri gave birth to Zalathiel. And Zalathiel gave birth to Zorobabel.
8. Now in the days of Zorobabel in the land of Persia did Knoliud appear to Yeshua and said, O Yeshua, I have seen how you shall be manifested as the light in Yacob. For the same way Horus was manifested in Egypt as the light and the same way Attis was manifested in Phrygia and in Grecon, so shall you also be made manifest.
9. And you know how Mithras was manifested as the light in Rome and in Latum and how Krista was manifested in Hindi. And you know how Zeuses was manifested in Grecon. The same manner shall you be made manifest in Yacob.
10. Then Yeshua said, I know this before Lord. I have gone into many places to learn wisdom. I have been to Egypt and to Negre also. I have learnt the powers of many gods. And I have borne the name of Eshu, the most crafty god of Murmoh for a thousand years.
11. And for such purpose am I called Yeshua. So why do you tell me what I already know? For the period of my reign as the son of light shall be the greatest.
12. Then Knoliud said, I have seen that from your time onward shall there not be peace of mind in the souls of the homos on earth. For they shall live with fire and sleep with fire and they shall bear fire in their heads and dream of fire.
13. And they shall not know that the light of the fire is what you have brought upon them. For before the time of your manifestation, the homos of Yacob will not think that they shall end in fire forever, but from the time of your manifestation onward shall the fire of your father be revealed, which he has made without knowing it.
14. For first it shall be the fire of El, which is called Hell.
15. Now O Yeshua, you shall be manifested to the world immediately after the age of darkness. And so the homos shall accept you, knowing not that you have brought the light of fire upon them, because your father is a consuming fire.
16. Now O Yeshua, I would have made sure you do not manifest yourself at all, because the homos on earth shall not have peace of mind at your manifestation and after. But the Almighty God has not resisted you, so shall I not.
17. But know that your reign shall be for two millenniums. And before the third millenniums, the homos of the world shall have known you for whom you really are. For Otem shall come to reveal the true peace to the world.
18. And they who fear when they hear the mention of death shall lose their fear. And they who fear when they hear the sound of a trumpet shall fear no more. And they who shout your name at any little slip of their foot shall fear no more.
19. And they who fear and shout Yeshua when their chariots run into a bump shall shout no more. And those who see the Almighty God as a wicked, blood-thirsty and racial being shall not see him so anymore.
20. For by then shall they know Yahweh separately from Reverad, the Almighty God, who loves everyone equally and does not command killing of one race by another.
21. And by then shall the potentials in the brains be reached, even to the use of these potentials for making profit.
22. Now Yeshua said, O Knoliud, the light of Almighty God, I shall not even let a hundred years pass by when I shall be manifested to the world as the light of it. For in my generation shall I end the world.
23. I shall bring Armageddon upon the world in my own generation to end it and I shall see how it shall be possible for the time of Otem to come.
24. Then Knoliud said, if you reign upon the earth, shall you not let another reign? For the Almighty God himself has allowed homos to rule the earth from one generation to another without interfering in their affairs since the time the earth was made billions of years back.
25. Why then do you selfishly say that you shall in your time end the world? Why can you not live your life and let others do so upon the earth? But you have said that you shall bring Armageddon upon the world again, which your adopted father and his friend brought upon the world thousands of years back to reduce the population of the anakims in those days.
26. But know this, O Yeshua, be careful not to promise the homos that you shall end the world in your own generation. For if you do so, then shall your own words be used against you when the world shall not end in your own generation and even in a hundred generation after you.
27. Now Yeshua said, I am sure that with the wisdom I have acquired here and there, I shall be able to end the world with the help of other sons of God. And I shall baptise the minds of the homos with fire.
28. Now Knoliud said, I have said so much O Yeshua. Go and do whatever you wish. But I have this thummim for you; the time of Otem shall come and no one shall be able to stop him.
29. And all the truth which are hidden in mysteries shall be revealed. And your falsehoods shall be revealed also. And the world shall not end even till 2,625 years after the time of your manifestation.
30. And the world shall enter even to the third millennium and the fourth millennium and the fifth millennium after your departure. And the sun, which is able to end the world, shall not end it.
31. And the truth of Otem shall save the world and cast shadow of the light of the fire which you have brought upon the world.
32. And in those days shall the homos appreciate the Almighty God through the wonders of the brain, rather than gathering in places of worship where they shall be robbed of their wealth and strength.
33. And they shall no more think of God Almighty as a monster, or as one who enslaves the beings on earth. Or as one who is partial and biased. Or as one who favours one tribe above the other.
34. Or as one who loves evil and slavery. Or as one who commands some to kill the other. Or as one who makes the homofala slaves to the homofela.
35. And Knoliud said, Yeshua, you shall be reincarnated into the tribe of Daoud and through the lineage of Daoud shall you be made manifest.
36. When Yeshua heard this, he said, Ah, my Lord, the lineage of Daoud is now in slavery to Persia from Makka. Why then do you say that it shall be the lineage of my reincarnation?
37. For I have coveted the lineage of Solmani which ruled now in the land of Jew as kings.
38. Then Knoliud said, you can bring the lineage of Daoud back to Yacob if you wish. And then shall you reign through it.
39. So Yeshua awoke after Knoliud had said this; for he was deep into meditation before.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:59am On Sep 29, 2016
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
1. Now when Yeshua awoke from his sleep, he said, the royal title has departed from Daoud these many years. And now is the descendants of Daoud made to live in Persia. But now I shall bring them back to Jew.
2. And the kingship position shall return to Daoud so that I shall be reincarnated into the lineage of a king. And Hegai the anakim shall I make to write a new history. And he shall know how to craft out the history where there is no history at all. And from the history of Moussa, even till the time of Ozias shall I make him write.
3. And he shall blend also the history of Danyal and of Ishtar to my taste.
4. For I know that Hegai is very great and experienced. For it was he who served in the time of king Ahasuerus and the time of king Darius and of Cyrus also.
5. And he remained in the palaces of Babylon and Peres, even after the land of Persia was invaded by Makka. And now, the new king who is also called Darius, has retained Hegai as the chief scribe in the palace of Peres.
6. Now Yeshua sought after Hegai and said, O Hegai, I have need of the descendants of Daoud to return to the land of Yacob. And let them be called Juda, which they had already been called these days, since the time when Juda the son of Yosef made himself great in Persia.
7. Now when Hegai heard it, he said, O Yeshua, it is not a hard thing for me to do. For I shall rewrite the histories as you wish.
8. And it shall be made sensible to all who shall appear in this world and also in the world to come.
9. Now I shall go and motivate the Judaites in this land. And they shall accept my motivations and they shall return to Yacob as you wish.
10. And they shall dwell among the Jew and take over.
11. So Hegai began to write another history for the Judaites who dwelt in Persia. And Hegai changed the history of Yosef and of Moussa. And he wrote many things which did not happen, according to the things which Yeshua deemed fit.
12. And Yeshua took the form of a homo erectus and dwelt among the Judaites in Persia. And he motivated Zorobabel, saying, leave now and let us return to Yacob, which is our land at the beginning.
13. And Zorobabel said, they have rejected us in Yacob. How then did you say that we should return?
14. Then Yeshua said, O Zorobabel, the son of Zalathiel, listen to my voice and let us depart. For our Lord has provided for us a place in Jew. And we shall possess our possessions there. And we shall raise again all the places which have been destroyed.
15. Then Zorobabel asked, saying, who are you?
16. And Yeshua said, I am the son of Jozedek your brother.
17. Now Zorobabel agreed to depart with Hegai and Yeshua.
18. Now when the Judaites had prepared to depart, some homos in Persia pursued after them, saying, let us make them slaves. For in the beginning they were slaves to us.
19. So they chased fiercely after Yeshua and Hegai and Zorobabel. And they chased after all the Judaites who had begun to leave their land.
20. And Yeshua said, let us turn back and fight. So the homos of Juda turned back and fought against the people. And they killed many of them. And Zoroash, the brother of Zorobabel was greatly wounded in the battle.
21. And Zorobabel cried for him, for he had lost much blood such that he died.
22. And Zorobabel turned around and knelt before his brother. For he thought to carry him away.
23. But Hegai rebuked him and say, what have you planned to do O Zorobabel? Do you not know that it is forbidden for the living to touch or bury the dead in this land? Do you not know that you shall be polluted and unclean by touching the dead?
24. O Zorobabel, you should have known better that even your brother Zoroash, who worships Ahura all the days of his life would not have loved to see you touch his dead body.
25. Therefore leave this corpse and let us move forward.
26. Now when Zorobabel heard it, he wept so much. And he departed without taking the body of Zoroash his brother with him.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:01am On Sep 29, 2016
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE

1. Now at the time when Zorobabel returned to Jew, he was faced with great confrontation from Gedalia, who had been made king by the new Darius.
2. For Yeshua had connived with Darius about a year before, saying, O Darius, my people have refused my worship and they have turned to the worship of Isis and Ra and of El, the gods of Israel.
3. Now Darius, arise and conquer Jew and take it for your possession until I shall find a new kingdom in it.
4. So Darius destroyed the Jews in the year when Zedekias was king. And Darius destroyed the temple which Solmani had made in Yacob. And he also took away silver and gold. And Yeshua was glad about it, saying, Jew have offended me by worshipping the gods of Israel. So it befits them that they should perish.
5. Now Darius made Gedalia king in Jew in place of Zedekias who was a worshipper of the Trinity gods of Israel.
6. Now when Zorobabel had returned to Jew, he made himself strong and became the king of the whole land of Jew. So did the kingship title return to the lineage of Daoud. And the land of Jew began to be called Juda. And they followed after the teachings of Yeshua, who manifested himself as a homo erectus to them and became the high priest, all through the days of Zorobabel.
7. And Hegai was the chief scribe in those days.
8. And Zorobabel gave birth to Hilamah and Rhesa and Shuriel and Matimosh.
9. Now when Zorobabel died, Rhesa his son became king.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX

1. In the days when the lineage of Solmani was still upon the throne of the Jew, a prophet of Urim called Esias had made himself great.
2. And in his days did he make much urim for the kings of Jew.
3. Now Esias was he who put much time into the writing of urims which he wished would make the land great.
4. And he wrote, saying, Yahweh shall be worshipped in many lands of the world. And wrote also, saying that the river of Egypt, which is Nile, shall be dried up.
5. And he wrote only woes concerning all nations, and none of his urims gave peace and goodness, but woes.
6. And Esias wrote woes concerning Sumeria, which is called Israel. And he proclaimed flood upon Sumeria. And Esias proclaimed evil upon Babylon, for he wished for the total destruction of Babylon, such that wild animals shall possess that land forever.
7. And Esias wrote evil concerning Egypt. And from the pen of Esias came no urim of goodness concerning any other land, except the land of Jew, his land.
8. And Esias motivated the soldiers of his land to take up dangerous wars. And they took up wars in dangerous times, because of the urims of Esias which he called the words of his god.
9. And all the days of Esias, Syria knew no peace, because the homos of Jew became terrorists in Syria, entering suddenly into the market places and into houses to set them on fire.
10. And the homos of Jew dressed like the homos of Syria and entered among them killed them.
11. And Esias gathered some into the temple and spoke to them, saying, fight for your Lord. Let the Chaldees know that our god is the greatest of all.
12. Now Esias proclaimed evil upon Moab also, according to the wickedness of his mind. And he wished for the rivers flowing in Moab to cease. And he wrote and proclaimed upon the waters of Dimon in Moab to be full of blood.
13. And Esias brought this to fulfilment when he motivated some armies of Jew, saying, go to Dimon and kill many homos.
14. Shed their blood into the river so that no one will drink from it again. So the armies arose and killed about a thousand homo who were ordinary people in Dimon. And they shed their blood in the river of Dimon.
15. And it was forbidden for the people of Dimon to use the water again.
16. And Dibla the king of Moab said, what have we done to Jew to be deserving of this evil treatment? Are we not in time of our peace with every land now? For even Ozias the king of Jew has made peace with us.
17. And he has silenced all the priests and scribes of urims of his land. Who then are these people who attacked us suddenly?
18. So Dibla sent a message to Ozias, saying, some homos of your land have come and they have caused our river to be stained with blood. For they have killed many of our ordinary homos, young and old. Is this how we do battle? For they bypassed our Armed Forces and attacked our citizens directly. This thing is not supposed to be.
19. When Ozias heard this, he was greatly angry. And he said, who among the scribes and prophets of Urim took laws into his hands to do this thing?
20. Then some said, it is Ozias; for daily he wrote of woes upon every land and every kingdom around us. And for him not to be pushed to shame in his Urim, he always motivate some to bring his evil prophecies to pass.
21. Now when Ozias heard it, he sent after Hiplath, the chief of his armies. And he said, fetch me Esias. For he is a great terrorist In my land, bringing up battles when there is none.
22. For many lands now send to us, saying, why are terrorists many from your land? And they have planned to fight back.
23. So Esias was sought after, but he had escaped to the top of the mountain called Beth-El.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (122) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 224
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.