Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (210655 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 3:17am On May 07, 2016
CHAPTER THREE

1. And Nymphidis and Largas began to hunt for Nimshi, for he has spurred up some people against them.
2. And Nymphidis sent through Melchizedek, saying, tell my people that whoever shall get hold of Nimshi shall be rewarded with a great reward of my paradise. And such one shall I put in my book of remembrance and his name shall not be forgotten forever in this world and in the world to come.
3. And a thorough hunting began for Nimshi.
4. And when some saw him to capture him, he entered into the invisible rays again and they did not find him.
5. And Nimshi said, did your lord not tell you that he sees the whole world all at once? Now let him come and capture me himself if he could.
6. And they aimed their stones at his direction but he stopped them with a solid light.
7. And when all the stones had fallen to the earth, Nimshi said, can’t you do more?
8. And they were ashamed.
9. And Nimshi said, now if you think that I am telling a lie concerning your god, then you shall need to answer this questions: when Hatus and Gai our parents were in the garden alone, why did our lord not see the serpent coming to them to deceive them?
10. And if indeed he saw it, why did he still go ahead to permit them to be deceived?
11. And the people said, he wanted to put them to test.
12. And Nimshi said, does your lord test anyone? But when they failed the test, why did he curse them? Did you curse your own children each time they failed your test?
13. How much more will God curse they which he made in his own image? Now tell me, if you have told your children not to touch a fruit in your garden and they disobeyed your rule, will you disown them?
14. And they said, you speak foolishly. Only God can answer those questions by himself.
15. Then did Nimshi say, he is not God but Reverad alone is God. For how shall a true God give a death sentence to someone who failed his first test at the first attempt? And the consequences of such thing was cursing, disownment and casting away.
16. Sincerely I tell you that even Hatus himself is more righteous than your lord, because he did not kill Carmi his son when he killed his brother. But he sought help on how to help him out of his condition when he became mad, roaming the cities about aimlessly.
17. When they had heard the words of Nimshi, they began to cast down their stones to pay him homage. But again, he commanded them to do righteous things and worship no one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 3:22am On May 07, 2016
CHAPTER FOUR

1. Then was Nimshi himself regarded as a god. And some had made his image with clay to worship him, saying, he speaks much word of wisdom.
2. He must be God himself in the body of man.
3. And he speaks with authority, so he is undoubtedly God. For no homo can say this big words except God himself.
4. And if he is not God, then the true God should have smitten him to death for blasphemy.
5. And majority of the people began to worship Nimshi. And they made different images with the soil for a depiction of him.
6. And Nymphidis was angry when he heard these.
7. And he sent Melchizedek and Deganis into their places to kill them.
8. And he also sent three of the guards of his city, namely Michael and Gabriel and Raphael to destroy them.
9. But they did not listen to them or change from their beliefs, because they were greatly angry at their lord, blaming him for their hardship.
10. And Nimshi continued to prosper in his exploit, for many who heard him did not doubt him now. And Nimshi taught them about all the other sons of God, both the ones himself had seen and the ones he had not seen.
11. And Nimshi taught them of the character of Eartum and of Miklas and of Mercurious and of Vishinus and of Moloch and of Jupiter and of Nymphidis, according to the stories he heard from the mouth of Earthus who took her time to tell him about them.
12. And he also entered into the land of Murmoh and taught them also about all the sons of God. And Nimshi went to Egypt and to Ethiopia which were in the continent of Murmoh: and even to Salem, where Melchizedek, one of the favoured homos of Nymphidis ruled. And Nimshi visited also the land of Chaleb and the land of Euchlydes and the land of Chimides and taught them about the sons of God(for now had they made some homo-erectuses there also.
13. And it came to pass, that the whole earth began to make images of the sons of God which they preferred. And many of them made the images of Earthus because they loved her nature greatly.
14. And some made the images of Moloch and of Vishinus and of Chimides. But no one made the image of Nymphidis, because they hated him with great hatred.
15. And Nymphidis was angry. And he said to his subordinates, now gather the people who have bowed down to images and destroy them. For how shall I keep on competing with the homos which I have made?
16. Then Largas said, Nimshi has done a lot of damage in the land. For he had taught the existence of other gods, turning their hearts away from their true creators. Now shall I make sure this Nimshi is smitten and disgraced before all. This shall make the homos change their ways when they see that Nimshi is no more.
17. And Largas led both the winged and unwinged ones and they waited in the hiding for Nimshi, for they knew where he would visit next.
18. And when Nimshi came again to the people to teach them about the gods, Largas led the fierce chase against him. For he saw him in his invisible rays.
19. And Nimshi began to run from the face of Largas and his follower, but Largas had an owl which always sat on his neck. And this owl perched on Nimshi and tore him.
20. And Nimshi screamed the name of Ephradite. Then did Ephradite hear him and came for him. But it was too late.
21. And Largas fought with Ephradite. And some homo erectuses saw them like hurricanes as they fought. And they saw Nimshi in
the hurricane, being torn apart.

22. Then did Ephradite pick up the body of Nimshi and fled with it. And the homos saw Nimshi like he was taken away in a hurricane, severely injured.

23. And when they saw this, they trembled greatly and feared.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:05am On May 07, 2016
CHAPTER FIVE

1. When Nimshi was still in the land of Nymphidis, he died in the hands of Ephradite because he had lost much blood.
2. And Ephradite was very sorrowful, for his soul loved Nimshi so much.
3. And Ephradite mourned him because he had done much exploit in the land of Philargas.
For he was the one who gave the homos much knowledge about the existence of other living gods like Nymphidis himself.
4. And Ephradite bore mighty stones to a place distant from where the homos of Nymphidis had spread to. And he laid the stones on each other, making pillars with them.
5. There did he bury Nimshi after he had mourned him for days.
6. And Ephradite said, I wish that you return to the earth again. Nimshi, if you shall request of the hand of Knoliud to do your second life in the world, shall he not grant your request?
7. And Ephradite flew away from the land.
8. Then afterwards, when it became necessary for the homos to spread, they discovered the land and were amazed, seeing that some stones had already been erected in it. And when they dug the earth, they found the bones of Nimshi which was buried in it.
9. And they said, perhaps our God has ordained this place for a site to bury our dead. And those who lived around the land began to bury their dead in that place.
10. After then was Ephradite greatly annoyed. And he said, I shall now go into the other planets, both the ones moving around the sun and the ones which do not. And I shall plead with the other sons of God there to come down to the earth and dwell in it, for in such way shall Nymphidis himself be fed up with the earth which he has dominated.
11. And Nymphidis went to other planets to call some of the priests, for they were also having it fierce in their own planets. And in the closest planet to the sun, it was Moloch which was the terror of it. And he had done much harm to many other gods there who contended with him.
12. And Moloch said, who is Nymphidis? Is it not that egocentric and proud brother who counted billions of planets and stars while we were having only millions to count?
13. Now I shall go with you to that planet and trouble him.
14. And Ephradite said, the cleverness of Nymphidis will be too great for you. Shall you be able to stand it?
15. And in violence can no son of God also stand him. Now Moloch, you shall be too weak for his violence.
16. And Moloch laughed, saying, Ephradite, can anyone stand me for violence? No! This is not possible!
17. Then Ephradite said, he is the consuming fire and he shall consume you.
18. Then Moloch replied, if he is the consuming fire, then I am he who walks through the fire unhurt. I shall quench his fire with my strength. For I know the part of my brain which I must apply to quench any fire. Is my planet not as hot as the fire itself?
19. And Moloch followed Ephradite to the earth. Then did Ephradite also make other gods follow him down to the earth. And the names of the gods which he brought were Mazda, Vishinus, Mercurious, Venomus, Poseidon, Abassi, Hade, Neptunus, Proserpine, Eres and many others.
20. And many did not wish to come at first, but when Ephradite told them that Reverad had promised to make wives for the sons of God, they all agreed to come to the earth.
21. And it came to pass at that time that the sons of God were so many on the earth. And they took over many of the places which were not yet occupied by the homo erectuses. And they became gods to the land of which they possessed, creating their own homos also and teaching them to serve them as God, the creator of the whole world.
22. And they would always stand on mountains and declared themselves to the mountain dwellers as the God who created the whole earth.
23. And at this time did the daughters of God like Earthus began to appear in many places of the world also. And the Sons of God began to take them as wives.
24. And when news had reached the sons of God in other planets and stars that there were now daughters of God all over the surface of the earth, they began to abandon their places and discoveries and came to the earth to overtake it.
25. And it displeased Nymphidis so much that many sons of God like himself had come to take possession of the earth which he once dominated by violence.
26. And Nymphidis and Largas blamed one another for all the things which had happened. Then did a great argument ensue between the two of them.
27. And Nymphidis said, am I not greater than you? Now shall I show how great I am. And Largas said, who made you greater than me?
28. Now I shall take up that seat which you boast of. And I shall throw you into the bottomless pit which we have made.
29. And Nymphidis said, if indeed you have the power to throw me there, now let us fight and see which of us is more powerful. Now shall I throw you into the pit and you shall not be able to come out of it forever. And they both agreed to pull out their wings.
30. And the pit which they had dug before was just a furlong away from the base of the great mountain on whose top were the twenty-four thrones surrounding the throne of Nymphidis.
31. Then some of the winged homos fought in favour of Nymphidis while the rest of them fought in favour of Largas.
32. And Nymphidis and Largas strove for days and weeks and no one prevailed.
33. And around that time did Esias, one of the messengers of Nymphidis which he always sent to the centre of the continent, come to the mountain of Nymphidis in Eden.
34. And at that time did Largas hang on to the cloth of Nymphidis because he was almost losing his strength, having fought for half a year. Then Nymphidis pushed Largas with a great force towards the bottomless pit, but Largas held tight to the cloth of Nymphidis such that the force sent them both in motion.
35. And they held on to the mouth of the large pit, but Nymphidis lost balance suddenly, because he had a little experience of heights, but Largas had it more than him, because it was himself who made many birds.
36. Then Nymphidis stretched out his long arm and held Largas by the hem of his cloth. But Largas kept his head out of the pit.
37. Then the pulling force of Nymphidis became stronger.
38. And they both fell and landed into the great pit they had made themselves. And the saying of Reverad was fulfilled.
39. And Esias saw Largas as he fell down into the pit, but he did not see Nymphidis because his whole body was already in it. Then he saw Largas as he sank into the pit with a noise.
40. Then did he go to the continent to tell the people of the fall of Largas into the bottomless pit. But he did not know that Nymphidis also fell with him.
41. And the winged homos of both Largas and Nymphidis kept on fighting among themselves. For Michael and Gabriel had turned against each other. And Michael had decided to go with Largas while Gabriel had chosen Nymphidis. And they fought themselves.
42. And for a thousand years after was relative peace upon the earth, because those who altered the peace had fallen into the pit they dug themselves.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 9:37am On May 07, 2016
I've read this story from beginning to end and I'm speechless...pls where did u get this from? This cud not ve been composed in a year and by a single person.
But somehw, this story speaks of the unsaid portion of the bible.
keep it coming, fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 8:48pm On May 07, 2016
Come and continue the story o
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 3:58am On May 08, 2016
CHAPTER SIX
1. And after Esias had ended saying that Lucifer had fallen into the pit, Ephradite encouraged both Chimides and Chaleb to come with him to war against Nymphidis, for he would now be alone.
2. Then did they also ask Eartum to come with them. And when Eartum heard their story, he said to them, why do you disturb yourself over this issue? If Largas had fallen into the pit, then Nymphidis must have fallen with him also?
3. Did Reverad not also tell us that the two of them will fight and fall into the almost-never-ending depth they dug?
4. And Ephradite said, if indeed Nymphidis had fallen there with Largas, let us now go and possess Eden and destroy it utterly. And let us capture all his hosts and force them to be ours.
5. And they went without Eartum and Chimides because Eartum had busied himself working on how to make the earth very much advanced and have a look like that of the Alkervum Auriem and the Anystenx of Reverad, according to his commandment.
6. And Chimides also was busy trying to solve the problem of the intensity of the sun, for since the days Nymphidis and Largas threw fire and sulphur on all the surface of the earth with their large container, measuring the angles of projections right from the mountain in Eden, the earth had been extremely warm.
7. And Chimides had calculated that the earth would melt someday if left without the trees which both Satan and Lucifer had destroyed the one-third of it.
8. And Ephradite had also confirmed it before that there was a hole left in the universe without the breeze which was covering it up. And it had caused much illness to the people, because the rays of the sun was heating them up more.
9. And Chimides planted many trees in the continents while Eartum was busy working on great calculations of the number of stairs in space.
10. Now did Chimides take a large amount of water, which he got from the four rivers flowing into the city of Eden. And he filled the water with the breath which about forty of the sons of God had exhaled.
11. And he turned the breath into the water, putting a long rod into the water which was made of a mineral called tenin. And Chimides collected two breezes in some extremely large containers, and the first breeze did he submerge into a great ocean, because he knew that such breeze would make worse what he wanted to make better if allowed to escape into the air. And Chimides carried the vessels containing the second breeze and flew with them into the second stair of the earth.
12. And there did he release the container for the breeze to be poured out.
13. And Chimides also came down to the earth to do these ten more times. And the whole waters of the four rivers were dried up.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:06am On May 08, 2016
CHAPTER SEVEN

1. And it came to pass, that the sons of God went to the mountain of Nymphidis in Eden and broke it into pieces.
2. And they did not find both Nymphidis and Largas in the city of Eden.
3. And they destroyed everything he had planted in the garden. And they found the gopher wood and the laby wood and many other amazing trees which Nymphidis had made.
4. And in the garden did they discover how Nymphidis had planted trees and crops of different species. And he had also planted two trees together to form others.
5. And all the trees were tempting to the eyes.
6. Then did they see a tree in the garden, which when some of them had tasted it, made them feel like they should be the slaves of Nymphidis forever.
7. And the tree opened their eyes to perceive knowledge and truth and evil also in a different dimension.
8. And some of those who ate the fruit began to cast themselves into the pit willingly, because they said that it was the right thing to do.
9. And their love for Nymphidis was great after they had eaten the fruit which made them perceive knowledge in another way.
10. And Gabriel also cast fell into the pit as well as Yuriel also.
11. And many of the winged homos fled away before the sons of God would kill them.
12. And the numbers of the homos which had been given wings to fly were about a hundred and forty-four thousands. These are they which were clothed with white garments when Nymphidis and Largas were destroying the world earlier.
14. And Largas had also made wings for them too those times. And Michael had been made to be their lord. And they were called Angels.
15. Now did some of the angels get trapped by the sons of God, but Abethethibou, which was one of the angels cast himself into the pit.
16. And Eden was utterly destroyed such that the mountain was made flat. And great smoke filled the earth after they had destroyed the mountain. Then did the sons of God began to fill up the bottomless pit with the fragments of the mountains they had broken. And they made plain three other mountains and rocks which were around Eden, casting the pieces into the great pit.
17. And the sons of God made a great feast, eating and drinking.
18. And all the other sons of God which had come from the other planets came to join in the feast with their wives beside them. And they turned the feast into a great one.
19. And Faulkin also joined them in the feast, having locked up the mouth of the bottomless pjt with a star-shaped key. And when the sons of God saw Faulkin among them, they said, the son of fish is amidst us. What shall we do with him.
20. They had called him the son of fish because his mother Earthus was partially a fish.
21. Then they said, let us leave Faulkin alone, because he is not altogether an evil soul.
22. And Faulkin wished to marry the daughters of God in their multitude. And Asherah was of a fair look. And she caught the eyes of Faulkin. And he spoke to her concerning this and she agreed to be his wife.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:44am On May 08, 2016
DEORUM
CHAPTER TWO
1. A time came when the gods themselves began to lie with the children of the homos. This they would do by hypnotising the female homos which were virgins. And they would lie with them and raise children of them.
2. And when those virgins had conceived, then shall they declare that they were impregnated by the gods.
3. And the goddesses became angry for what their husbands had done to them.
4. And the whole world was turned into confusion.
5. Then did many of the gods who had the nature of Nymphidis begin to group themselves in twos and in threes to gain powers and territories, because they had heard how the team of Nymphidis, Largas and Faulkin had done much exploit, conquering the world in war.
6. And Moloch was a great force which awaited the return of Nymphidis and Largas from the deep pit, for he thought to face them in a fierce battle and overcome them at their arrival.
7. But they had not finished exploring the great depth which they had dug themselves.
8. And Moloch had much worshipper which did sacrifice their firstborn by making them pass through the fire.
9. And if any of these children could pass through it, he would give them great position in the land which he possessed, which was called Canaan.
10. And these were the names of the gods which had paired up to form trinity: Osiris (husband), Isis (wife), and Horus (son),
11. Amun, Mut and Khonsu.
12. Ptah, Sekhmet and Nefertem.
13. Eriu, Fodla and Banba
14. Parvati, Lakshmi and Saraswati
15. Juventas, Juno and Minervas
16. Deino, Enyo, Pemphredo
17. Brahma, Vishinus and Shiva
18. And there were more than a thousand trinity gods all over the earth.
19. And in those days was Faulkin jealous of the relationship between Brahma, Vishinus and Shiva.
20. And he began to find a way of luring Brahma away from them. Then did Faulkin hide himself in the invisible rays as he had been taught. And he called Brahma, saying Brahma, Brahma, come with me.
21. And Brahma replied, who is calling me?
22. Then Faulkin said, I am Domino Reverad. Now I am calling you out of Ur, which is the land of Nanna to establish you as the creator of the earth. For I see in you the mark of faithfulness. And you do not belong to this land of Sin in any way.
23. And I will make you the father and creator of many nations.
24. And Brahma left both Vishinus and Shiva his counterpart. And they did not know his whereabouts.
25. And the fame of Vishinus and Shiva went far abroad on earth, but Brahma was not known by many, because he had gone away with Faulkin, who himself had been hiding away from Moloch since his father had fallen into the pit.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:49am On May 08, 2016
DEORUM CHAPTER THREE
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:49am On May 08, 2016
DEORUM
CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE
1. And a time came to pass that Brahma began to fall in love with Asherah. And he did not know that Faulkin himself was in love with her.
2. And Brahma married Asherah and they settled in a place called Teman which was in the land of Uz. This was before a little portion of the continent of Chaleb.
3. And Asherah had no child for Brahma. This made him challenge the invisible voice which always spoke to him. And Brahma said, oh God, did you not say that I will be a creator of many nations? How shall the promise now be fulfilled? I am already ageing, yet with no child. For I wish to have a child from my own liquid and not the one made by hand.
4. But Brahma did not know that both Asherah and Faulkin had made a covenant that a child must not be born to anyone except himself, Faulkin.
5. And Faulkin gave Asherah a girdle, saying put it near you whenever you wish to have sex with Brahma. Then shall this girdle, which contain an element of the earth, make Brahma’s liquid incapable of making a baby.
6. And Asherah did this daily such that Brahma had no baby. And a day came when Faulkin paid Brahma a visit again, he reassured him that he would be remembered and given a baby.
7. But when Asherah heard Faulkin’s voice from her inner chamber, she laughed, saying, this is not possible, because she knew what was done between himself and Faulkin.
8. Then Faulkin told Brahma to count the stars because he shall have much children. This did Brahma do, gazing at the stars, but he could not count them all.
9. Now did Asherah give Brahma a wife which was her slave. And her name was Hagar.
10. And Hagar had a baby for Brahma, which he called Ismael.
11. And Faulkin visited Brahma again and told him to cut his foreskin and also the foreskins of everyone of his household. This has no homo on earth ever done.
12. But Faulkin said this because of the jealousy he had, for he feared that Asherah will let Brahma impregnate her someday.
13. And Brahma did as he was told by Faulkin. And when he had cut the foreskin of himself and others, Faulkin was satisfied. And Asherah kept the girdle aside and went in with him without it. Then did he impregnate her surprisingly.
14. And Brahma was glad about it, for he said, God has made me laugh in the end.
15. And he named the son Isaac.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:56am On May 08, 2016
DEORUM

CHAPTER FOUR
1. Some years before Brahma had his baby, he had visited the continent of Murmoh, which was the place called Egypt, where Nymphidis had acquired by force before. This was the same place that shared a border with Sodom where Nymphidis had cast both Jasheb and Faulkin when he found them having sex.
2. Now the people of the land called Sodom had become expert in the act of same sex practices which they had learnt from Faulkin and Jasheb before.
3. And they did it extremely, such that Faulkin himself was jealous of them. And he determined to destroy the land. But when he told Brahma about it, he said, I have a relative there.
4. And Brahma begged Faulkin to spare his relatives in that land and he agreed to spare them. Now at this time did Faulkin send some of his angels to the land of Sodom to rescue the relatives of Brahma.
5. And the sex with mankind which they did in the land was so much. Then did Faulkin stay on top of a very large mountain with enough fire and sulphur to pour down into the small city of Sodom.
6. And Faulkin had also set some glasses around in the land, focusing them at the sun, so that they could make fire. And he had spread tinders all over the city of Sodom.
7. Then it came to pass, as the tinders began to catch fire that Faulkin began to pour down sulphur and more fire from the mountain where he was. But the people of Sodom, whose lands were so small, began to run helter-skelter.
8. But their houses had been razed. And they yelled greatly for what Faulkin had done. And a man among them named Regol, swore by the heavens, saying if this that you have done O Faulkin is right, then shall no evil befall you.
9. But I say, if you have indeed done evil, then the Lord should judge. You killed us in our land, the same way shall you be killed and buried in this land.
10. Did you not consider that our babies and kids have committed no crime at all to be burnt to ashes this way? Why do you kill them with us for even the things you taught us to do?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:02am On May 08, 2016
DEORUM
CHAPTER FIVE

1. When Faulkin heard that Brahma had had the child of Asherah, he became sad and jealous. And he sought to kill the child.
2. Then did Brahma, whose name had been changed to Abrahama, listened to the voice of Faulkin to sacrifice his son (Asherah’s name had also been changed to Sarah).
3. And he laid the child down to kill him. At this time did Faulkin say, do not kill the child, because he is not supposed to be killed. Come close and have this sheep which I have brought with me.
4. And Abrahama went close to him and Faulkin put out the sheep from the invisible ray. Then did Abrahama sacrifice it instead of Isaac his son. And Faulkin said, why did you accept to sacrifice your son at all?
5. Did you not know that killing human for sacrifice does not belong to me, Reverad? But it belongs to only Moloch and to Nymphidis. But Faulkin had determined to kill the child before, but the nature of her mother had made him change his intention.
6. Then Abrahama said, I did this because of the trust I have in you, O great Domino!
7. Not long after, a great war arose, and Abrahama lost his household to the war. And he went to recover his household to himself again. And after he had done such, he returned with much sacrifice to offer to the ruler of his tribe, according to the order of Nymphidis thousands of years ago.
8. And Melchizedek collected the sacrifice from Abrahama and blessed him greatly, affirming that he would indeed be a creator of many nations.
9. And it occurred, at a time that Abrahama needed his wife by him the most, that Faulkin thought to have her permanently to himself. And Faulkin took her away from the face of Abrahama. And since then did he not hear from Faulkin anymore.
10. And Abrahama took care of Isaac his son and of Ismael his son. And a time came that Isaac got a wife and Ismael also did.
11. And the sons of Isaac were Yacob and Esau. And Faulkin watched over the children of Abrahama, which were Yacob and Esau.
12. And Faulkin taught Yacob deception, but Esau did not believe in the voice of Faulkin when he told him saying, I am the voice of the God of your fathers, the God of even Abrahama, Isaac and your brother, Yacob.
13. And when Esau did not accept the call of Faulkin to follow him, or to do his will, he hated him greatly. But Yacob prospered.
14. And Esau said, if indeed you are that God, then reveal yourself in the physical.
15. But Faulkin refused to reveal himself, for he knew that the truth would be known.
16. And Yacob became a very great magician: for he had learnt much from the hands of his god, Faulkin.
17. Now it was the 500th year since the departure of Nymphidis from the earth.
18. And Faulkin presented himself as Yahweh to the people who asked him who he was. But to Abrahama did he present himself as Reverad. And this was the first time a home born by the sons of God would do something of such to a son of God directly, because that son of God called Abrahama did not apply his brain when Faulkin called him.

THE MYSTERY OF BRAHMA
1. Now these is the history of Abrahama, the father of Isaac, the father of Yacob the deceiver; Brahma, Vishinus and Siva were the strongest Trinity gods in the continent of Largas until Faulkin came to deceive Brahma and led him away to another land.
2. Then he changed his name from Brahma to Abrahama. Now also were three goddesses at that time, whose names were Saraswati, Lakshmi and Parvati. And Saraswati was beautiful to look upon. And Faulkin lied to Saraswati, saying, I am he who created all the gods. And Saraswati agreed to be his wife.
3. Then did Faulkin change her name to Asherah. Now Saraswati would have followed Faulkin to anywhere he wished, but because of the other two of the Trinity goddesses which were Lakshmi and Parvati.
4. Now when Saraswati had told his other goddess-head, saying, I shall leave this land to a place which I do not know, the other two goddesses disagreed with her, saying, stay with us here and let us make homos together.
5. Let us help Vishinus, Brahma and Siva our companion to make homos. Now the trinity gods had not chosen any of the trinity goddesses as wives, for they regarded themselves as brothers and sisters.
6. And it came to a night in the winter that Brahma beheld the beauty of Saraswati and said, let me have you as my wife, O Sara. The blackness of the beautiful eyeballs of your eyes is like the blackness of the coal. Let my heart set into yours forever.
7. Of a truth O Sara, since the first day you came with your two other friends, I have not ceased to gape at your beauty. The back of your legs are like those of a gazelle. Come and give me a tight hug, for I am hungry to feel the softest part of your chest.
8. Let us leave by the bush of Garmi tonight and not return to this place anymore. Then Saraswati remembered the promise which he had made to Faulkin, saying, I shall leave the trinity-goddesses and be your wife.
9. However, Saraswati responded to Brahma, saying, my brother Brahma, the teeth of your mouth are set like the wool in the light of the morning son. You are as fair as the antelope. Who shall see you and shall not want your beautiful demeanor?
10. Now when Brahma had spoken much with Saraswati, they formed a date of which they would leave the other gods and goddesses in the double-trinity. And in that land was an Anakim, which had joined himself to them. Now this anakim was the first homo made by Vishinus.
11. And Vishinus had called him Lath the day he made him. And Vishinus had called him his son. But Brahma loved Lath so much and taught him much wisdom. Now did Faulkin come to speak to Brahma to leave his land to a place where he would show him.
12. And Brahma told Sara about it and she agreed, saying, it shall be better to go together, because Reverad had also appeared to me before, saying that he loved me, but I did not know what kind of love he spoke of. But now I know that he meant the love of a homo to his daughter.
13. Now did the confession of Saraswati make Brahma believe more that it was Reverad indeed who had called her. And Saraswati said, he has even given me a new name, saying, Asherah shall my name be.
14. Now Brahma made ready to go away from the land secretly. And he took his sheep and his goats with him. And he also took few homos with him, who shall help him in the land where Faulkin had promised him. Then Saraswati remembered Lath, the adopted son of Vishinus. And she said, O my Lord, we did not tell Lath this thing we want to do.
15. Shall he not kill himself at our absence? For you know that Lath cannot live without us. Then Brahma agreed that they take Lath with them. And they left the place and followed Faulkin until they had reached another land, which was away from the eyes of the other sons and daughters of God which were of the double-trinity.
16. Now Lath followed them into the land where Faulkin had promised them. Now a time came when Lath and Brahma began to have much animals, then did Lath go apart from Brahma, because the land could not contain them both.
17. And Lath began to dwell in the land called Sodom and Egypt, which was where Faulkin himself was banished with Jasheb by Nymphidis.
18. Now Faulkin changed the name of Brahma to Abram and Asherah did he change to Sarai. And when they had remained together for a while, he changed Abram to Abrahama and Sarai did he change to Sarah.
19. Now when Faulkin thought to take Sarai away from Abrahama, he gave her a potion which he got from herb and it made her appear as though she was dead. And Abrahama buried Asherah, who was also Sarah. Now when he had left, Faulkin came and dug Sarah up.
20. Now Abrahama, when he did not hear anything from Faulkin anymore, whom he thought to be Reverad, he journeyed back to the land where he was before. And when he met Vishinus, he did not meet Shiva with him.
21. And Abrahama was ashamed when he heard that Faulkin was he who deceived him and even took his wings from him such that he could no more fly like the other sons of God. And Abrahama could not stay in the land still, because of the mock he got from both the gods and the Anakims of that land.
22. And Abrahama returned to his land and found the people of Egypt had invaded it as a revenge for what he had done to them. Now the people of Egypt ruled over Isaac and Jacob in their own land.
23.Now Isaac the second son of Abrahama had gone to a land called Mesoposh, where a son of God called An was ruling over. And there he had brought back a wife. And Isaac had given birth to twins, which were Yacob and Esau. And Yacob was he who loved to cheat and deceive, but Esau was righteous, doing what was right only.
24. And Faulkin hated Esau so much because he doubted him as God, but loved Yacob because he knew how to do magia, which he had been taught by Faulkin himself.
25. Now Abrahama did not stay in his land again when he returned and saw that the people of Egypt were they who were controlling the land. And Abrahama went to another land which he named Makka. And Ismael followed him to Makka.
26. And Abrahama married a goddess named Savitrah who gave birth to many children of Abrahama. Now a time came that Faulkin visited Isaac in form of wind. And such was the magia his father had taught him. And Isaac said, what do you want me to do?
27. Then Faulkin said, I shall take you away to escape from this place. And you shall not return to this place anymore forever. And Faulkin said, but my children are here and my servants also. How shall I leave them alone?
28. Then Faulkin said, shall a hen not abandon his children while they are old? Did Abrahama your father not flee also to a land where you know not? Now flee also, for Yacob your son shall also know how to take care of himself. Is Yacob not already a man now?
29. But for Esau, he did not accept me as his God, so I have cast him away. And my soul hates him so much as it hates also the blind and the lame. Now Isaac, go to Abim-Elech my son who is the king of Philistia and he shall take care of you.
30. And Isaac said, I do not know anyone called Abim-El in Philistia, but El the god of Philistia did I know, because he is one of the brothers of my father Brahma. Then Faulkin said, will you tell me the name of my child? Go now to El, for he is also the one I have named Abim-Elech. For he is the king I have chosen to rule over Philistia my land.
31. Now Isaac obeyed him and went to Philistia with only Rebek his wife. But Yacob and his children did he not take with him. Now when Ra, one of the sons of God from Egypt discovered that Isaac had fled the land, he was angry. And Ra began to threat Yacob and his children and his servants badly. But Esau had fled the land also with his children.
32. Now the children of Yacob were thirteen, which had also given birth to their own children. And when Yacob died, Ra commanded his homos to take all the children captive, as well as their servants. This he did as a revenge of what Abrahama had done to them before.
33. And the offspring of Abrahama were taken captive to the land of Egypt for thirty years until Moussa an Egyptian murderer returned to Egypt to take them back to their land which had been occupied by others.
34. Now all the people of Yacob which were captured to Egypt were about five hundred. And about two thousands souls of Abrahama were killed. Many of his servants were killed. But Ra told Pharaoh to lock up the captives in prison with their wives and children. And the children of Yacob were locked up in prison. And in prison did they give birth to their children.
35. Now when Ra had left the land to also do findings with Eartum did Moussa come at the instruction of Faulkin. And he took they which were in prison away to the land of Sin where the stayed for many years before departing to take back their lands.
36. Now these are the children of Yacob; Reuben, Simon, Levi, Judah, Gad, Asher, Dan, Naphtali, Zebulun, Issachar, Asher, Manasseh and Ephraim.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:10am On May 08, 2016
DEORUM
CHAPTER SIX
1. Now Vishinus had prospered greatly in the continent of Largas, which was together with the continent of Nymphidis. And the two had been called Philargas since thousands of years back.
2. And Vishinus was he who encouraged meditation as a way of actually becoming aware of the truth. And many people came to him to be thought wisdom, for they saw him as the greatest of the revealed sons of God.
3. And Vishinus taught them all manners of things: the interpretation of dreams, the controlling of dreams, the concept of holiness and righteousness and many others.
4. And Vishinus said, what is right but that which you do when your brain has told you that it is indeed the right thing.
5. And what is holy if not that which an emphasizer of holiness shall call holy.
6. If a god of holiness shall call murder holiness, then it shall be holy to them. And if he shall call the use of the brain a sin, so shall it be for his followers.
7. But to know the right thing to do at any time, take a seat in the city of meditation and think through. Do not be carried away with the worship of the gods that you forget the use of your own brain.
8. Behold, Brahma is back with us after he has allowed himself to be exploited by a mere son of a fish called Faulkin.
9. But who shall respect Brahma henceforth? For he left his place of god in the Trinity and played the role of a mere homo for years. Now Brahma is back after he has lost everything: wife, possession and all he has.
10. But I, Vishinus say, take the use of your brain more than the worship of the gods. Sit still and think deeply. Let the breath of life in your lungs be put to work.
11. This alone shall bring achievement and not the sacrifice of human like Moloch commands.
12. And Shiva, who was one of the trinity, had also left Vishinus after Brahma left earlier. And Shiva shed much blood in war, killing the people of Nymphidis the most. And Vishinus came to him, saying, my brother, stop the shedding of the blood of this innocent homos.
13. But Shiva would not listen to him. And Vishinus said, what do you want?
14. And Shiva said, only blood can satisfy me. I shall not stop to drink the blood of the homos in the land of Nymphidis because they also have stained the whole earth with blood before.
15. And Vishinus said, you cannot stop evil by confronting it with evil. Have you not heard of Yahweh our brother, who killed and spared only a family in his territory because he had wanted to stop evil? But he ended up revealing foolishness. Now he destroyed both innocent children and their parents with water, but now they are much in the land again, doing exactly what the people of those days have done and were destroyed.
16. Will Yahweh now continue to destroy them which he made with his own hands?
17. And Shiva said, brother, I must avenge the soul of those whose lives had been lost, for I have pledged this to Ephradite who seeks revenge with his whole heart.
18. Then Vishinus said, accept my own blood instead of the blood of the people. And he struck himself with a long spear. And blood poured out of his body continuously, because he was made in the nature of Reverad, whose blood was an everlasting circulation in his body.
19. And Vishinus fell before the feet of Shiva and breathed his last.
20. And after Vishinus had departed the earth spiritually, he appeared in the moon and saw Eartum and Earthus and all the other gods that dwelled in the moon.
21. And he told them, saying, I have left the earth spiritually because I have offered myself to end the bloodshed on earth.
22. And Arma, who was also called Hermes, said to Vishinus, did you indeed offer yourself as a sacrifice to the earth and all who dwelled there? And Hermes laughed at him, saying, the earth is so large that they shall not take your sacrifice for them seriously.
23. And Vishinus said, as long as my brother Shiva has accepted to cease bloodshed, then I have saved multitude of souls from early cremation.
24. And Vishinus was very glad at his achievement such that Earthus began to love his achievement greatly. And she pleaded with him, saying, it shall please my heart to see you put an end to evil on earth forever, because the dominion of it was given to me at the time of the great bang.
25. But I was hunted to be killed for no good reason.
26. Eartum is he who saved my life all the while.
27. And Artemis said, is your love affair with Eartum true indeed? And Artemis laughed greatly such that he lost balance.
28. And Kuu said, I came to dwell in the moon when the people of my land wanted to revolve around me instead of focusing on their own brain. I tell you, if you die for them, they will still not end their evil ways because they shall fight over your dead body and kill each other to have it.
29. Better you leave the world to know the truth themselves than to assist them to know it.
30. And Chia, who herself had left the surface of the earth to dwell in the moon said, I left the earth because the gods are themselves evil let alone the ones they created.
31. The gods murder because they wanted to stop the evil of murdering; they rape virgins because they themselves wanted to be born as a homo to preach peace. I had better stay in the moon than trouble my soul thinking of how to end sins in the world.
32. What is iniquity itself if not for the laws which are made? The invention of laws is what causes sin. So if anyone wish to die for iniquity, let such person end all numerous laws made by the gods. And let the homos make laws for themselves to rule themselves. Then shall peace be in their lands.
33. And when Earthus heard this, she was glad. And she went to her and said, which continent do you belong?
34. And Chia told her. Then Earthus said, look at the roundness of this planet. And Chia looked at the sky of the moon. Then Earthus said, I have put the dominion of every round thing under the feet of your offsprings. They shall be a master of those who control the moon with their legs for entertainment. And if any of the continents of Nymphidis shall contend with them for the best in the control of the rolling moon, they shall not measure up.
35. And Chia bowed before Earthus and thanked him greatly for the blessings.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:15am On May 08, 2016
DEORUM
CHAPTER SEVEN

1. And as time went on, Earthus called to Vishinus, saying, great Vishinus, your wisdom is great upon the earth as well as in this moon of the earth.
2. Come now and help to end the evil of the world as you have said.
3. And Vishinus said, did my heart not also whisper this to me on my bed? And Vishinus went in form of a homo to the earth, but they did not believe his words and his teachings. And when Earthus would not stop asking him to persevere in his visitations to the earth, he said, I shall go to the world again to be a Krish to them. Now the word ‘Krish' in the language he has spoken with meant ‘saviour’. And Vishinus said, I shall be born of a virgin upon the earth and teach them morality instead of violence. And they of the earth shall no more be governed by the forces of law. But they shall learn to be good from their own heart.
4. And Vishinus appeared to a virgin in a dream and said to her, shall I come into the earth through you?
5. And she said, who are you my Lord? Then Vishinus said, I am the same Vishinus known by all, who sacrificed his own body for the people of my continent. Now I cannot come into the earth in my own body anymore because I have sacrificed it.
6. I admire you, bring me forth into the world again. For I shall grow in another flesh to be a Krista to the world.
7. And the virgin said, blessed are you among all the gods, for you did not forcefully lie with me, but you sought my own consent. That is what makes you special among the gods.
8. And she allowed him to release the content of his scrotal sac into her tunnel. And she gave birth to a child whose name was Krish.
9. And Krish was very great in knowledge, teaching the homos on earth to find a place in their brain for goodness and morality, because it is indeed what can make the world peaceful and not noisy.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:29am On May 08, 2016
DEORUM
CHAPTER EIGHT
THE TEACHINGS OF KRISH

1. And when Krish was of age, he began to teach them deep things about morality, saying, every homo has the instinct of goodness in him at birth.
2. But they go corrupt by the doctrines they hear here and there.
3. When a child is little, he is born without the idea of iniquity.
4. Amazingly, he does what is right most of the time, because he has no idea of what iniquity is.
5. But when he knows that something is called evil, he becomes a victim of it himself.
6. Now, be like the children. Be your own self all the time and don’t be like other people. Live your lives in happiness and not in mishap.
7. A lion is not friendly because it is a nature of him not to be. But you, O homo-erectuses, you were born in a nature that does good.
8. And your true nature is right there hidden in your brain. But you left the communications with your brain to listen to the gods. And you wished to live the lives of the gods in your own world. Then the world collapsed and became a danger-zone.
9. Now you fight for your gods, killing yourselves because of them. And those you are fighting for did not save you in times of your distress.
10. And at the times when diseases came into your bones, you cried for their help but they did not help you. And you sleep in your bed and dream of your gods consoling you and giving you promises. But your promises are not fulfilled, yet you argue that your own god is the best.
11. With sincerity of my heart did I say this, the gods who created you are even more immoral than you are. Only Reverad is perfect and no one else can be.
12. And some of the gods taught you how to be perfect. And when you have thought in your minds that you have attained perfection, you began to despised your neighbours.
13. And they appear filthy to you such that you began to hate them with great hatred.
14. Now if you want others to be good, then do the good things before them and let them learn. Don’t boast about the good things you have done which they did not see, but rather, do the good things you want them to do.
15. The brain is not protected in its cage for the sake of nothing. It is protected so that it is safe from accidents. But are there not already many spiritual and emotional accidents in your brain?
16. When you left your brains to the gods to use it for you, you end up not using your brain to benefit your fellow. But when you use your brains to benefit your fellows, even God himself will be happy with you.
17. Don’t sit with those who live because of their gods, but sit with those who live because of the good things they wish to do to their fellows which they see every day.
18. For in the gatherings of the supporters of the gods shall be arguments. And a lot of differences shall engulf the people of the gods.
19. I tell you, if even all the gods did not know what will happen in the future, why then do you homos speculate on their behalves?
20. Ask the gods to tell you what shall happen in the next millennium or two and they shall keep silent.
21. Now take up your ink and feather and write the ideas you have in your brains. This may tend to change the world rather than speculations. Write the right urims and watch if it would not be honoured. But write not urims which are threatening like Esias the servant of Nymphidis.
22. You have speculated the end of the world since the first century of your existence and you continue to speculate it till these days, but the world continued.
23. Did Bellona and Mars and Maher not speculate that the world would end in their own times? Now when their wars did not end the world for half a century, they left the earth in shame.
24. So also shall it be in the time of the future. Many will come to end the world, but the more they kill, the more the earth would continue to exist.
25. I tell you, until there is no more green things in the world, it shall not end. But as long as the homos benefit from the green things, the more they shall remain to survive.
26. And the sacrifices you make to the gods, are they right? If you sacrifice the goats and the rams, what should the goats and ram sacrifice also? Shall they sacrifice you homos in return?
27. Now I say, end the laws of the gods and let your rulers make their own laws to rule their own land, because the concept of ‘wrong’ and ‘right’s is not universally accepted.
28. For in some of the lands in the continent of Murmoh, it is well-emphasized to salute everyone in the early morning of the day, but in the some lands of the continent of Ephradite, it is emphasized to salute the gods alone in the morning and salute the sun at noon and the moon at night.
29. And in the land of Nymphidis, it is only said that you should salute Nymphidis alone, who sits on his throne. And they have said that he is still on his throne, but some said that he fell into a pit he dug himself.
30. But who am I to speculate the truth of these claims? Did some not say that they hear voices of someone who told them to serve him alone?
31. But I, Krish, have come to end the numerous laws of the world by my teachings and give you a single law which is ‘do good’.
32. Let no one dictate to you how to be good. Let your soul find the goodness in itself and exhibit it.
33. If you are good, your goodness will speak the truth to you.
34. But if you shall be forced to do good by the fear of the unknown, then you are not wise.
35. Did you force your own children to do good by threatenings? Did you fabricate stories for them before they do good? I say to you, anyone who is made to do good by the stories he heard or by the fear of fire or of the unknown, he shall be even worse when he shall find out the falsities of those stories. And his spirit shall fight against the spirit of those who compiled the story of fear.
36. I, Krish, did not come to teach you fear but the truth. But with the five senses in my head, I tell you this; a Krish shall arise in the continent of Nymphidis. He shall be both the son of a god and the son of a homo. And he shall also say, I am Krish.
37. And he shall bring the confusion of the world, bringing fire with him.
38. And many shall follow him for the fire he brings with him. And with the light of the fire shall they see and say, truly, he is the light of the world.
39. And he shall ignite the sulphur and the water and soil in their brains and make them spark up fires which they shall see in their dreams.
40. And the fear of fire shall take over the search for discovery until a time when those who fear no fire shall set up the truth, paying with their own blood, for they shall be killed by those who fear fire and the unknown.
41. Now, people of my land, follow not after these people and do not join them to serve the god of fire, but you shall follow the teaching of Vishinus when he was on earth. But do not worship Vishinus as god; only follow his teachings.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 5:45am On May 08, 2016
I thought you met God, otemanuduno

https://www.nairaland.com/3031778/met-god-well-known-blasphemer

The meeting didn't go as planned? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:48am On May 08, 2016
DEORUM
CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER NINE
1. When the people heard the words of Krish, they said, who are you to tell us that we should not worship Vishinus our God?
2. And Krish said, I am Vishinus. And when they heard him, they said, this is blasphemy. And they shot stones at him.
3. And Krish said, though you kill me, I shall declare only what is the truth.
4. And some came to rescue Krish. And they treated his wounds. And the name of the homo who led those who rescued Krish was Maharaj. And he took Krish to his house and treated his wounds.
5. And Krish said, Maharaj, you have done the right thing. Now shall your name be forever remembered on earth. And many wise people shall arise in your name and speak peace into the heart of people without teaching them the belief of fire which Hade, Orcus and Aita also thought, saying that the voice of God told them this.
6. And at that time did some believe in Krish and they were called Krishnamurti or Krishtan after the name of Krish.
7. And many gathered to be taught by Krish, whom they also called Krishna. And they came to him to listen to his words, but none wrote his teachings down except Maharaj. But the others who came to him only wrote down his bodily description and the food he ate and the ways he spoke and his way of amusing them.
8. But his teachings were not written down by anyone except Maharaj.
9. And Krish said, why do you write about my face and my hands and my legs? Is there anything special in the way I look? Let no one write down my look, because you shall end up seeing me in the ways I did not look. And you shall present me to the world the same way many followers of Hades and of Poseidon and of the first Vishinus presented him.
10. Esias also has gone everywhere to present Nymphidis as a god with ten eyes and seven horns. You do all these exaggerations to make the people believe that your own god is the greatest of them all. And you make others leave their gods to worship yours. That is done by deception, so it is not right.
11. Why do people believe that Moloch has fourteen legs? And why do they think that Mars is a god whose eyes are made with fire? And why do many foolishly believe that Atlas is bearing the weight of the earth on his shoulder?
12. I tell you the truth, it is to scare the people. But Atlas himself did not say this with direct speeches, but he had said that he bore the burdens of the earth, which things other good gods also say whenever they are so much grieved by the unrest caused by Moloch and Mars and Hade and all the likes of Nymphidis on earth.
13. Now shall Atlas not be rewarded? Is Eartum not a friend of his at the moment? I tell you, Eartum is considering naming one of the oceans after him.
14. Now when you make your god so terrific before the innocent followers, they shall be terrified by what they have heard, or what they have read.
15. And some people will dream of those things which are written down as descriptions of their gods, and they shall see those images in their dreams and shall take them as the truth.
16. Then Krish said to Maharaj, did I tell you to write my teachings down?
17. And Maharaj said, yes you did.
18. And Krish replied him, saying, stop writing it because you are only writing it for the thief.
19. And Maharaj asked, but what do you mean by this? Shall it convert a thief from his evil ways?
20. And Krish said, it shall not save a thief, but a thief of words shall use it to his own profit and the profits of all his followers.
21. And Maharaj said, if these words shall be used for the profits of the homos, then it is accepted by me. Let the thief come and have the words.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:51am On May 08, 2016
Muafrika2:
I thought you met God, otemanuduno

https://www.nairaland.com/3031778/met-god-well-known-blasphemer

The meeting didn't go as planned? undecided

I was being deceived... I actually met Eusebius, the man who compiled the Bible, thinking that he was God, not until Eartum appeared to me again and revealed more to me about his deceptions. Then I was angry with myself for assuming him as God earlier because of his threat.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 5:53am On May 08, 2016
otemanuduno:

I was being deceived... I actually met Eusebius, the man who compiled the Bible, thinking that he was God, not until Eartum appeared to me again and revealed more to me about his deceptions. Then I was angry with myself for assuming him as God earlier because of his threat.
I see,

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:31am On May 08, 2016
CHAPTER TEN

1. And it came to pass, that Faulkin appeared to Maharaj in form of a fire, because he was skilled in making illusions, just as his father had taught him.

2. And Faulkin had mastered much of the things that Nymphidis had taught him such that he could perform many illusions. Then did he say to Maharaj, I have seen your wisdom, and it is the wisdom of God.

3. And Maharaj said, can a man have the wisdom of the gods?

4. And Faulkin replied, yes you can be filled with the wisdom of God. And before you here in this fire is your God who created the universe.

5. And Maharaj began to worship him. Then Faulkin said, bring me the scroll which you have in your hands.

6. And Maharaj said, but Krish my god told me that a thief shall come for it. And I know that you, o Lord, are not a thief.

7. And Faulkin said, do you call Krish god in my presence? Call him not a god because he said so by himself. But call him by his name. I tell you the truth, Krish is the true messenger of mine which has come to end the iniquity of the world.

8. Now O Maharaj, give the scroll to me to make corrections of words and return it to you. For the divine touch of God can never have mistakes of words in it.

9. And Maharaj placed the book in the fire with his eyes closed. And the fire said, you shall get it back tonight. Now O Maharaj, the wise one, return to your house and wait for my return.

10. And Maharaj returned to his house. There he waited for the return of Faulkin to return the book to him, but he did not.

11. And when Maharaj saw Krish the next day, he asked him why he was not writing his speeches down anymore. And Krish said, the lord God came to the earth in form of a fire. And he has received the thing from me to make corrections to it.

12. And he shall return to give it back to me.

13. And Krish said, there is indeed foolishness in every wisdom except the wisdom of Knoliud which is divine. Maharaj, your foolishness is greater than that of Abrahama who made himself a servant to the son of a homo.

14. And the history of his hypnotism became great in the history of all gods. Did Oeno not drink himself to stupor when he heard that the son of a homo became a god to a son of God?

15. And Maharaj was confused. And he asked, what do you mean my Lord?

16. And Krish said, he who took the book from you is the thief I spoke of. He shall use the book for the glorification of his own name and the name of his father.

17. And Maharaj wept greatly because he had written more than five thousands wise sayings of Krish in the scroll. And it was already near the time of departure of Krish from the earth.

18. Now Krish, who was known by the name Krishna, had won the hearts of many to himself. And the people made images of him in form of a little child because he had taught them to behave like little children.

19. And Krish said, you can not get to the top without starting from the bottom. You can not put bad wine in a good gourd. It is better you put fresh wine in a good gourd. This is because every bad wine shall corrupt the good gourd and make it dirty.

20. So also, harbor not bad things in your good self, else the bad things shall corrupt you and make you bad altogether. Don’t feed the pigs with good things, because it is the nature of the pig to be dirty.

21. The dirtiness of a pig is its purity. What you think is bad is what is good to the pig. He cannot survive without the mud. So also, deal in wisdom with everyone. When they don’t do things in your way, do it in their own way, only with them. And when you are alone, do it in your own way.

22. Do you live in the same house with a homo? Share your things together. Don’t keep anything to yourself. Share both your meat and emotions. For when you share things, the joy that follows shall be as deep as the depth of the sea.

23. Can a single fish live in a ocean? Can one homo live all alone? A homo need another to survive. Or why do you think the gods come in trinity? It is for the strength they derive from it.

26. Or what do you think will become of Osiris, Isis and Horus if they had not come in trinity? For Osiris is god the father, Horus the son and Isis the gentle goddess.
27. Amun, Mut and Khonsu also would have been defeated by the other gods if they had not been united in trinity in Thebet which is in Egypt.
28. Will they stand without one another? I tell you no. They need each other to exist.
29. Now I tell you the knowledge of Knoliud, in about two millenniums away from now shall another Trinity exist and shall make the whole earth worship them as the true God of Peace. But the truth shall be known when the kingdom of Domino Reverad shall begin.
30. When Krishna had ended his speech, many more souls began to follow him, calling themselves Krishtans. And they were very many in the continent of Largas who were practising the lifestyle of Krishna, which was called Krishtanitë.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:05am On May 08, 2016
DEORUM

CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN

1. And the gods fought each other on earth, through their own homos themselves. And Moloch manifested great war in the midst of his own follower. And he sent fire upon them at any time he wished.
2. Faulkin had also appeared to many scribes in form of fire, telling them that his name was I AM. And no one knew what it meant. And he had collected many scrolls from the scribes, promising to help them write them to perfection.
3. And a time came when Moussa, who was a murderer in Egypt ran away from the sight of the ruler of the land of Egypt who had sent for him to be arrested.
4. And Pharaoh, who was the king of that land, sent some to pursue him. But Moussa escaped from the land of Egypt.
5. Then, shortly, the people of Egypt began to take the land of Brahma, which he left after returning to his brothers. And they captured about a thousand people of that land.
6. And Faulkin appeared as a fire burning a shrub, but the shrub remained as if it was not affected by the heat of the fire. And Moussa was attracted by it. And he came close to the shrubs. And Faulkin spoke, saying, remain where you are. For this is a place where the Holy God has landed upon.
7. And Moussa asked who he was and he said I AM WHO I AM, because he did not want to mention that he was Faulkin, the first-born of all creatures, because he would not be respected; for many called him the son of a fish.
8. Then Faulkin told Moussa to help him out to perform a mission.
9. And Moussa asked what it was. Then he told him to go to Egypt and rescue the slaves who had been captured by the Egyptians.
10. And when Moussa was afraid to go, Faulkin taught him some illusions he would use to convince the king. And Faulkin also promised him that he would be the ruler of a new nation. And Faulkin taught Moussa some magic which he wrote in two books.
11. And Moussa performed the illusions before Faulkin and then got ready to go. Now Moussa had been staying with Raguel in the land of Madiam when he fled away from Egypt as a murderer. And Moussa told his wife that it was time to leave Madiam to Egypt again because he had been sent by I AM WHO I AM.
12. And Zippor his wife did not take him serious because she thought that he was mad. But Moussa persisted. And Faulkin waited for Moussa to go for him to take the slaves away, but he delayed because of his wife.
13. And Moussa begged his wife to let him cut off the foreskin of the child, because Faulkin had requested for it, which he had always cooked for food and eat.
14. And Zippor did not accept what Moussa had said. Then in anger, Faulkin came as a fire and threw a javelin at Moussa to kill him because he had delayed. But the javelin missed and struck the wall.
15. Then Zippor saw this and believed that he was sent indeed. And Zippor cut the foreskin of their child by herself and threw it at Moussa’s face, saying, you and your bloody god should cook it and eat.
16. And Moussa went away. Then did Faulkin go in form of fire to speak with the Pharaoh of Egypt, saying, a man shall come to ask for your slaves. Don’t give it to him. He shall say that he has been sent by I AM. Don’t listen to him, because he is not sent by any god, but he has only sent himself.
17. And it happened as Faulkin had said. And Moussa got to Pharaoh and told him that he should release some of the slaves to him to go back to their land which was not far from Salem.
18. And Pharaoh said, I have been told that you will come, but I tell you that I shall not release them to you. Now go in peace or I shall also put you in prison. And Moussa did all the magia that Faulkin had taught him, but Pharaoh did not accept them because his own magicians could also do the same.
19. And Moussa returned to the shrub to complain to Faulkin what had happened. Then Faulkin sent him again to go and do the work which he had sent him. Now Moussa said, I have heard the story of how Abrahama was deceived to worship the son of Nymphidis. Now show yourself so that I can know that you are not the same son of Nymphidis and also the son of fish, which Abrahama saw and took for God.
20. And Faulkin said, why do you doubt the word of your God? Now, I shall show you my backpart and you shall know that I am indeed God.
21. And Faulkin turned his back at Moussa. And he made his cloth to be very shiny, using the rays of the sun to make the illusions. And Moussa saw the brightness of it and believed.
22. And Moussa went to Pharaoh again the second time but Pharaoh did not release the slaves to him.
23. And Faulkin said, I shall make them fear and allow you to go with the slaves to Salem, because Melchizedek can no longer wait to have his people back, who were captured by Pharaoh as a revenge for the attack of Abrahama against them. For Melchizedek said, I have already vowed to protect the offspring of Abrahama when he gave me one-tenth of the goods he got from the lands he conquered.
24. And Moussa said, I shall not go anymore if you will not allow me to see your face. Because Pharaoh and the people see me as a mad person and they shall put me in prison if I will not let them have a rest of mind.
25. And Faulkin said, why did you ask me for this? I shall do as you seek tomorrow around this time, but because you fear so much, I shall let Aron, your brother confront Pharaoh instead of you. And Mirima shall I select to do the work of a mediator for me also. Now, by this time tomorrow, I shall send Mirima to join herself to the immunization done for the kids of the land of Egypt. Is Mirima not already a midwife in the land of Egypt? And Aron your brother is also with him.
26. Mirima shall poison the needle and put it into the bodies of many kids of the land, and they shall die in multitude.
27. And Moussa asked, why do you want to do this, O Lord? And he said, it is for the people of the land to believe that I sent you indeed.
28. And the next day, Melchizedek came in place of Nymphidis and revealed himself as he was: for he was as handsome as Largas who also made the wings for him.
29. And Moussa and Melchizedek began to communicate happily. And Melchizedek said, only Abrahama and Yacob your ancestors had seen my face before and survived among the homo-erectuses. Even Yacob and I wrestled like two fighters and I left him deformed.
30. And Moussa said, but what shall be my reward after I have delivered the slaves to you? And he said, the book of remembrance which I am writing shall include your deeds in it. And I shall even make you write the book yourself, according to what you want it to be like.
31. And I shall give you a new name which only you shall know. That name shall be your name in my book forever. And many shall worship you when you are no more in existence. And generations after generations shall do according to the commandments which you have given to them in that book.
32. And Moussa loved the reward which Melchizedek had promised him. And he went again to the land of Egypt happily. Now did Mirima put some diseases into the needles and put them in the skins of the children to immunise them.
33. And many babies died in the land of Egypt, for they were all below two years of age. And they were buried together in a place. And Moussa came again to see Pharaoh, saying, now I AM has killed all your kids below the age of two. Let them go or else I shall do more to you?
34. And Pharaoh was scared. And he released about a thousand soul to Moussa to take with him. These were the slaves which were captured by the Egyptians in the land of Canaan where Abrahama lived before.
35. And Moussa began to lead them to the land of Canaan again. But he had not gone far when Faulkin appeared to Pharaoh again in a flame of fire and said, did I not tell you that you should not allow the slaves go away? Now go back to capture them, because they are going to start a new nation, which shall defeat your land one day.
36. And Pharaoh gathered his armies and rushed after Moussa and the slaves. And Moussa was confused, thinking that they would perish in the water. And Moussa remembered the magia which he was taught to make things look as if they were cut into two. And Moussa said, let us all ride our horses into the red sea which is only a few distance from here?
37. And the people rode their horses fast into the red sea, and when they were at the middle of it, the Egyptians caught up with them. And the king of Egypt, who was only on land, commanded that they should shoot their arrows at Moussa. Then Moussa made use of the illusion which divided the sea into two. And all eyes which saw it were awed. And they were hypnotised by what they saw, such that the horsemen and their horses fell into the sea.
38. And Moussa escaped the land with about 400 of his men, for some of them also fell into the sea and died. And Pharaoh commanded that the people alive should stop the chase and rescue those in the sea. And they did so, saving about two hundred of them. And the remaining which were about three hundred in number died in the sea.
39. And Moussa led the people to a dry land, where Sin was the god of it.
40. And Moussa counted the people and they were about 700 souls altogether, both male and female and children. And Moussa said, we have to be much of a multitude for us to be able to fight against the people of Sodom who has now taken over Canaan the land of Abrahama our forefather. Now mix yourself with the people of this land and make friends with them in multitude so that they can go with us to conquer Canaan, because we need multitudes to help us fight and take our lands back.
41. And the people of Sin were so much deep into the worship of Sin their god who has left the earth to join the gods in the moon because he found the earth boring to him. And they worshipped the images of Sin, their god which they had made.
42. And Moussa said, why do you worship Sin who is only an image? And the priests of Sin came to challenge Moussa. And he said, I am the representative of Sin on earth, so why do you come to trouble us?
43. And Moussa said, who is Sin to be worshipped? He is only an idol made of men, like Moloch and all the others too. Now, let us see which God is God indeed. Tomorrow, you shall set your image here and we shall set this box beside it, which our lord dwells in. And whichever the fire shall be upon, that shall be God.
44. And they did so the day after. And Moussa called on Faulkin who came as usual in his illusionary skills and sat on the large box as fire. And the people also called the name of Sin, who was not present because he was enjoying himself in the moon and was not aware of anyone calling his name on earth.
45. And the people said, we have given up, because we do not see the presence of Sin, our own god, but the true God has descended.
46. And it came to pass that the slaves which Moussa rescued from Egypt began to do the practices which Sin had taught his own people. And Moussa was angry with them. And he collected a lot of snakes from Faulkin and threw it among them. And they died of snake bites.
47. And they complained, saying, the land of Egypt is better than this place. And the people of Sin picked up stones to stone Moussa because he had captured them in their own land. And Moussa said, if you stone me you shall die for your iniquities immediately. And they were afraid, because of all the wonders they had seen with their eyes before.
48. And Faulkin put wormwood in the river flowing west of the land of Sin. And the people drank the water and began to die of poisoning.
49. Now Moussa had remained for many years in the land of Sin. And he said, now let us move on to Canaan to possess it. And Moussa was old enough, knowing that he would not make it to the land promised to them by Faulkin who sat on the big box all the time like cloud in the day and like fire at night with Cherubim and Seraphim his siblings. But all these things were the illusions of Faulkin which his father had thought him.
50. And Moussa struck the rock with his magical rods for water to flow out of it. And the people drank and remained thirsty because it was all an illusion of Faulkin which he had taught Moussa.
51. And Faulkin told Moussa to come up to a mountain so that the laws of the land could be given to them. And he gave Moussa both the laws which Nymphidis had written in some tablets immediately after completing the establishment of the concept called holiness.
52. And Faulkin himself spoke from the top of the mountain, but the homo-erectuses were afraid of his voice. And they requested that he should speak to Moussa alone.
53. And Moussa remained on top of the mountain for forty days, writing and rewriting all the books which Faulkin had stolen from many of the people, but he did not give him that which he stole from Maharaj because he said it was not time to do some works on that.
54. And when Moussa did not return from the mountaintop on time, Aron made an image of a god for them in form of a bull. And they called it Sin, the unknown god, the I AM. And when Moussa returned, he found them worshipping it and he got angry with them. And the tablets of commandments broke apart. And he said, I AM is not an animal like Sin, your own god.
55. And Moussa killed many of those who did worship the golden bulls made of jewelries, but spared Aron his brother who made the image for them. And Moussa asked, saying, who did not worship the image at all. And only Levi and his families did not worship it.
56. And Moussa said, only you and your family shall be carrying the box henceforth.

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by edogho(m): 7:28am On May 08, 2016
One hell of a story.
Nice plot, mi likely
applause to d mind that created this, u get mind wells
continue abeg

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:44am On May 08, 2016
DEORUM
CHAPTER TWELVE

1. Now was Faulkin angry because the people worshipped the image. And he said it is not pardonable for them. I shall kill all of them, because that is the only thing that shall appease me.
2. And Moussa said, if we perish in this place before we get to Canaan, all those who heard us shall think that we actually went on a suicide mission. Now let your anger go down and let the people live. But if it would please you to blot out my name from that book of remembrance which you said shall be used in this world and maybe in the world to come, then let my name be blotted out to save this people.
3. And Faulkin reasoned with Moussa and allowed them move on the journey.
4. Now the multitude in the land of Sin were about four hundred thousands. And the people of Moussa had also increased in number after they had spent about thirty years in the land of Sin.
5. And when they began to depart the land of Sin, almost all the people there joined them because a famine had just begun in that land. And when Moussa was about to pass through some lands, with such multitude, saying, we all came out of the land of Egypt, the people doubted them and said, how can a multitude as much as half a million pass through the sea? And they thought that they had only come to war against their lands in disguise and take it up suddenly.
6. And Moussa and his people were stranded on the way because no one offered them passage through their lands.
7. And Faulkin taught Moussa to war against any land standing on their way. And he did and conquered them, because he had multitude with him.
8. And when Moussa was very old, he climbed up to a mountaintop and did not return anymore. But before Moussa’s departure, he had put the charge of the people in the hands of Faulkin himself, who had taken up the shape of an homo-erectus, unknown to Moussa.
9. And the name which Faulkin told Moussa of himself was Jehoshua, the son of Nun, but he did not give it a thought that he was Faulkin himself.
10. Then did Faulkin in the form of a homo called Jehoshua the son of Nun, lead the people to the land of Canaan. And they fought a lot of war with the dwellers of that land and claimed the land for themselves.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 12:01pm On May 08, 2016
CHAPTER Thirteen (compiled from Eartum’s satellites)

1. Now some of the gods moved to the land of Murmoh to possess it with their wives and children. But only in Egypt, Ethiopia and the base of Kirima were many souls found already, which were made by Eartum before his departure to make his findings after the instructions of Reverad.
2. And Ra was the god who ruled over Egypt. And also in the area around Niger, there were gods and goddesses which were all over the lands. And they dwelled on the mountains and on the hills and on the plateaus. And they had children on the hills.
3. Then when the children of these gods had grown to theijr youthful ages, they would send them down to the earth beneath the mountains and hills. And they would give them tepex and air to make living beings with it.
4. Now the tepex contained elements of the earth, which were both in their solid, liquid and gaseous states.
5. Now shall the sons of the gods spread the tepex all over the surface of the earth and living beings occurred, according to the colour of the tepex spread over the earth.
6. And the air will mix with the soil to turn them to living souls. Now in the head were the breezes which supported life, and there were also sulphur and its counterpart in the brain, which is what made up fire. And if the fire in the brain had been ignited, either by what is heard (which could be untrue), or what is seen or what is read, then the breeze which supported life would keep the fire burning. And this is called fear. And when such homo had slept, he would dream about what he feared.
7. And thus shall the breeze which supported life keep the fear burning. And this was the method used by the gods to scare their homos. For they shall let their representatives on earth write a monstrous story about them or make a fearful paintings of them or speak a terrible story about them.
8. And when those homos had pondered about it, they would be scared, igniting the sulphur and its counterpart in their brains and dreaming terrible dreams as well as seeing untold visions which were only hallucinations.
9. And the breeze which supported life shall keep the fire burning in them, leading to a great tension in the brain and all over the body of such homos.
10. Now in the west of the land of Murmoh, in a country where the first Otem would be born, the river called Niger flowed. And around Niger, some gods flew to possess the lands. And they were called Abassi, Chuku, Olorun, Oghene and hundreds of others.
11. And they dwelled on the mountaintops until they got their children and until their children had become of age. And they would let their children down by chains or by ladders from the mountaintops and hills.
12. Now in the land where Olorun had chosen to stay, he stood on a mountain and dwelt there until he had his children. And two of them, namely Obatala, the first of them, and Odua, the second, began to demand of their parents that it was time for them to go to the earth below. And Olorun said, should I let you down like the eagles let down their eaglets?
13. Then did Odua reply, saying, father, we have no wings to fly, how then shall you cast us down like the eaglets? Let us go with the chain rather, for I fear for my life.
14. And Obatala said, he is not strong enough. Father, you can let me down and I shall stand on my feet as soon as my feet touch the ground.
15. Then Olorun smiled and said, go with the chains, because I cannot risk losing you both the same day. And Olorun tied the chain to a metal object nailed into the mountain and let down the chain.
16. Then he gave them some tepexes of the soil. Now the two children descended with the chains and began to spread the tepex on the ground.
17. And the air mixed with the tepex to form many living beings. And they began to spread within their lands. And the gods taught them languages and geography, making them to believe that the whole earth was all they had seen.
18. Now there was a god named Eshu, whose craftiness in the land of the children of Odua was only comparable to that of Nymphidis. And Eshu was he who deceived the children of Odua such that they were amazed at his craftiness.
19. When many homos had emerged in the land, Eshu told the homos that Olorun needed their sacrifice. Then in multitude, they made much sacrifice to Olorun who had nothing to do with it.
20. Then Eshu would take the sacrifices of goats and sheep and cattle to his rock and feed on them. This he did daily until Olorun was told of it. And when Olorun heard of it, he warned him to stop using his name to exploit the people. Then Eshu ceased for a while, doing the same thing in the name of Olokun, the river goddess of that land.
21. And there was much confusion in the land of Odua, because Eshu had deceived so many of them. And many who were enthralled with the ways of Eshu began to serve him, such that he taught them a lot of cunning ways of dealing with lives. And he was as wise as the serpent of Ephradite.
22. And Obatala, the brother of Odua gave birth to Osun who was the wife of Shango. And Shango loved war and thunder like Nymphidis, though the two of them had never met each other, because Shango was only a son to one of the gods like Faulkin, while Nymphidis was made directly by Reverad.
23. And another god in that land was Ogun, who taught many how to make tools with iron. Now all the gods which came to the land of Murmoh did not give any time to themselves to explore the earth and increase their knowledge so that they could make their lands resemble the Anystenx which they had visited before.
24. But they thought to make names among the homos which they had created. And they taught them the languages they preferred.
25. Now Oshun was very beautiful to behold, like Asherah. Her hair was as long as that of Mother Earthus. And a river was named after her. Now Oshun had some worshipers which also helped the barren to get children, because she knew how to use the tepex of the sand of the sea to get children for them after they had vowed to sacrifice to her.
26. Now did Oshun decide to marry Shango who loved war so much and he many who heard it were greatly amazed. And they did not want the wedding to occur. And Eshu said, watch, I shall cause confusion between them and the wedding shall not occur.
27. Then did Eshu take upon himself the form of Shango and went to take the place of Shango. But he had made Shango drink much wine to inebriation. And Eshu married Oshun in the form of Shango.
28. Now when Shango heard that Eshu had married his heartthrob, he became angry and ashamed. And he swore never to have anything to do with Oshun anymore, because he had taken Eshu as a dirty thing before, which he did not want to associate with.
29. And because Shango did not want to make Oshun feel terrible that she got married to the greatest deceiver in the land of Odua, he changed his appearance to that of Eshu and began to behave like Eshu himself.
30. Now the people of the land of Odua began to spread within their lands. And they ordained rulers over themselves, who helped them to direct the affairs of their lands after the directives of the gods.
31. And their was relative peace in the land of Odua, because it was far from the lands of Nymphidis who called himself the God of Peace
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 12:09pm On May 08, 2016
CHAPTER FOURTEEN

1. A son of God called Chuku flew far from the land of Nymphidis when the unrest in that place was very much. And he descended in a land which had no one already dwelling in it. And Chuku whose beautiful goddess and wife was called Ala, landed on a mountain.
2. And the land which they possessed was at the lower part of Niger.
3. And they gave birth to Ofo, Ogu and other children, both male and female. Then all the gods lived together in peace, judging their children in the way which seemed right to them. And Amadioha was the one who judged with lightning and thunder, yet he never knew Nymphidis in person.
4. Now Amadioha had learnt from Moloch and other fierce gods how to make charges which produces thunder.
5. And Ofo and Ogu were also the upholder of laws in that land. And they rewarded people according to what they had done.
6. Now Chuku had taught Agwu, another god, how to use the herbs to heal diseases. So Agwu became very strong in it. And he taught many homos how to cure diseases in the land. Idemili was also a goddess in the land.
7. And the people lived together in relative peace, unlike the time the whole world were close to Nymphidis who was the son of God with the hottest countenance.
8. Now the ages everyone would live up to was determined by Ala, the wife of Chuku. And they did not force a stiff rule over the people of their lands unlike Nymphidis who wanted to be worshipped by force.
9. Now did Chuku and Ala allow people to choose whoever they loved to be their mentor. And some chose Njoku and some preferred Ahobinagu. And those who preferred Idemili made a village after her name.
10. And the population of the land began to increase.
11. Now in the continents of Murmoh, all the lands which were far away from the borders of Eden had little development because they did not know the origin of the earth and how nature worked in it. And even the continents of Chichaleb and Euchlydes and Ephradite and Eartum(which had frozen) had been pushed far away from Murmoh, because they did not want to associate with it.
12. But for the continent of Eartum, it was Murmoh itself that pulled away from it when the ice began to blow into their land. But ignorantly, they had put their land at a point where the sun’s intensity always reached in a high amount.
13. But Egypt which was not very far from the borders of the land of Philargas enjoyed much improvement.
14. Then Chuku said, when I came directly to the earth, did I not first dwell in the land of Philargas with my brothers? Was Hermes not a friend of mine who is good at trade? Now I shall go to the continent of Philargas again to see if he could teach me trade.
15. And Chuku took some of his sons with him to learn trade from Hermes who was dwelling close to Salem at that time.
16. And Chuku showed his sons to the people of the land, saying, let them be taught how to make trade and be successful in it. And Chuku also visited the lands in the city of Largas where many homos prospered in trades and crafts.
17. Now after fifty years did Chuku return with his children from the continent of Philargas with some of the crafts in those lands.
18. And they traded so much in their lands and their fame reached the lands surrounding them. And they were happy for what Chuku their creator had done.
19. Now Amadioha struck many people with thunder and lightning such that Chuku had to intervene. And he decided to send Amadioha away from the land, but Ala wept, pleading for his son. Then did Amadioha listen to his parents and did not threaten them very much anymore.
20. And there was relative peace in the land of Chuku, because their land was far away from the land of Nymphidis who called himself the God of Peace.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 1:21pm On May 08, 2016
This chapter 13 and 14 ehn....isorrai, continue. how did the gods leave the earth or are they dead?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otem4eartum: 3:04pm On May 08, 2016
Chapter 15 is ban-provoking.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 5:07pm On May 08, 2016
otem4eartum:
Chapter 15 is ban-provoking.
meaning
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otem4eartum: 6:27pm On May 08, 2016
dazzlingd:
meaning
was banned for posting it
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otem4eartum: 6:28pm On May 08, 2016
dazzlingd:
meaning
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 6:34pm On May 08, 2016
otem4eartum:
rly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (122) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 274
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.