Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:40 PM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (209298 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
Chapter Forty-Two
1. Now when the foreigners who were in Njaro began to make plans on how to take Lilongoa and all the little towns and villages around it. And they sent eight homos among them to go and examine the beliefs of the people, saying, we have heard that they await the return of Umbona to be a king upon their land.
2. Now go and check if they still hold the belief, for it is already half a Millennium since the death of Umbona. And it is logical to believe that they do not think of his return anymore, except only if they are gullible and of low thinking like the rest of the homos of Aferk who awaits the return of our own Yeshua till today.
3. Now when they had reached Lilongoa, they found that the homos had changed their thoughts, for one named Bomani, a great warrior and thinker had changed the minds of the people, saying, worship me, for Umbona shall never return.
4. And he had used force upon the homos. And he had captured Seki and Ngon and other kingdoms around.
5. Now when the foreigners had seen the situation, they said, let five hundred of us go to the land and war against them. And let us capture Bomani and make known Yeshua as Umbona.
6. And we shall bring from Njaro one who shall act as Umbona to the people. And we shall rule their land continously.
7. Now the foreigners entered Lilongoa from Njaro and the forces of Bomani made war against them. And it was hot on the foreigners. And the foreigners captured about a hundred homo of Lilongoa who were warriors. And the Warriors of Bomani also captured about a hundred of the foreigners.
8. Now the foreigners who were captured by the forces of Bomani said, we have come not to make wars but to bring peace. For we are sent to you from Umbona. For we are angels sent to bring blessings to Lilongoa.
9. For Umbona shall come soon and he shall be angry to see that you have captured us his angels.
10. Now when the captives continued to talk about the coming of Umbona to the Warriors of Bomani, their hearts began to be weakened. And the captain of the Warriors of Bomani said, tell me more about Umbona. For I have not heard much of him from your mouths.
11. Now they said, Umbona is a god and the son of God. And his spiritual name is Yeshua or Zeusus. He is one who did many good things for the people of his land, giving them food, rain, feeding thousands of them, yet he was betrayed and killed.
12. And he promise to return to destroy the offsprings of those who killed him. And we are his angels which he has sent before himself shall come. And he shall be angry at his coming.
13. Now Kutaye, the captain of the armies of Bomani said, I shall tell Bomani if indeed we should set you free.
14. And the foreigners said, Bomani shall not listen to you, for we have seen the revelation that he shall kill you if you bring this matter to him.
15. But rather, go with some of the Warriors to his place and kill him when he does not realise it. And by so shall Umbona be glad when he returns, for he is angry that the people worships Bomani who is only a homo like us.
16. So Kutaye did what he had been deceived to do. And he released the foreigners from bondage. And they ruled over the land.
17. Now when it was a year and they had not seen Umbona, the foreigners went and fetched Mubaye who was a homo in Njaro. And they dressed him in a robe of white and set him upon a donkey.
18. And they brought him before the whole Kingdom as Umbona, saying, bow your heads, for Umbona has returned.
19. And the foreigners received much sacrifice from the people. And Mubaye was worshipped as Umbona, whom they had named Yeshua.
20. Now when Mubaye saw that he could not live his own life, except the dictates of the foreigners, he escaped in the night to Bankuna. And the homos of the land did not see him again.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by petra1(m): 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
FICTION OR REVELATION
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
petra1:

FICTION OR REVELATION
Revelation, if not I wouldn't be giving it free. WE DON'T GIVE FICTIONS FREE. WE SELL IT.
REVELATIONS ARE NEVER FOR SALE, WE GET IT FREE SO WE GIVE IT FREE.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by tunex22(m): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2017
@otem. I sent an email to you (otem@gmail.com) but still awaiting your reply.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:43am On Apr 20, 2017
tunex22:
@otem. I sent an email to you (otem@gmail.com) but still awaiting your reply.
I thought I responded to the messages yesterday. Pls check. Thanks.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by petra1(m): 8:51am On Apr 20, 2017
otemanuduno:
Revelation, if not I wouldn't be giving it free. WE DON'T GIVE FICTIONS FREE. WE SELL IT.
REVELATIONS ARE NEVER FOR SALE, WE GET IT FREE SO WE GIVE IT FREE.

Have you heard about the reptilian beings or watched their interview with human on YouTube
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:13am On Apr 20, 2017
petra1:

Have you heard about the reptilian beings or watched their interview with human on YouTube
No. What are they about?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by petra1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
otemanuduno:
No. What are they about?
You may need to listen to this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjaIq3fuJg8
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
petra1:

You may need to listen to this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjaIq3fuJg8
The picture looks like incredible hulk. I don't like watching horror films. I'll watch it anyway.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
otemanuduno:

The picture looks like incredible hulk. I don't like watching horror films. I'll watch it anyway.

Great otem, how u doing,what is your take on Reptilian race , I have heard many things about their existence for the past 5 years, and I believe in their existence, what will u say about them or what atum tell you about them
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
LordCenturion:

Great otem, how u doing,what is your take on Reptilian race , I have heard many things about their existence for the past 5 years, and I believe in their existence, what will u say about them or what atum tell you about them
The Universe isn't just for human beings. We have uncountable planets but human only occupies few of them. Some other solar systems are occupied by other kinds of species. So I can't say that reptilians don't exist or they do. Someone posted a link yesterday and I went through it about reptilians. I have to wait until I get some knowledge of them before I can say anything, but I'm sure even if they exist, they ain't coming to invade our planets, or else they will be breaking the rules of nature. Jungle for Lions, Tigers; afterlives for the dead; alien planets for the aliens; Chumorld and Clumoids for the higher beings; Earth for humans. The universe is large enough to contain one trillion times one trillions of species, yet some are evolving to other things. This was not how human himself began.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
otemanuduno:

The Universe isn't just for human beings. We have uncountable planets but human only occupies few of them. Some other solar systems are occupied by other kinds of species. So I can't say that reptilians don't exist or they do. Someone posted a link yesterday and I went through it about reptilians. I have to wait until I get some knowledge of them before I can say anything, but I'm sure even if they exist, they ain't coming to invade our planets, or else they will be breaking the rules of nature. Jungle for Lions, Tigers; afterlives for the dead; alien planets for the aliens; Chumorld and Clumoids for the higher beings; Earth for humans. The universe is large enough to contain one trillion times one trillions of species, yet some are evolving to other things. This was not how human himself began.

But they said they are living on this earth with us, and they said they their abode beneath the earth and they are first occupants of this earth, how truly is this
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
LordCenturion:

But they said they are living on this earth with us, and they said they their abode beneath the earth and they are first occupants of this earth, how truly is this
I don't have all such knowledge yet.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Charlesdock(m): 2:48am On Apr 22, 2017
LordCenturion:

I have also heard about them, I actually read about them in a story. The writer said they were on earth before human outsmart them and that they live below us now.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:32am On Apr 22, 2017
Histar
Chapter One
1. I Mulah of the tribe of Danob write down the things which happen in my days.
2. We have had wars. We have had problems. We have had arguments. We have had injustice.
3. When I have found out the causes of all these things, I knew that it is because of our differences.
4. To be honest with myself and my race, we have oppressed the Negres. We have captured their minds. For by the differences in our skins did we oppress them and heighten their fears.
5. And their fears limited the growth of their brains.
6. But it is not by the strength of our hands we oppress them, but by the only powerful tool, religion.
7. The fight of religion is an endless fight. It cannot cease. For when one religion is dead, another shall rise.
8. For as a matter of fact, it is one religion that kills the other. And the birth of one religion is the death of its mother except if its mother is strong enough to resist. For religious births are like snakes which killed their mother to come out of her womb.
9. After I have gone through the books of Darwani and of Gotolob, I have known that the earth is not just six thousand years, but more than two billion years already.
10. And I have made findings to know that many religions have come and gone.
11. For in Sino, many gods have been worshipped and abandoned. For the Guanyians worship the goddess Guanyi until one named Yuang came and took the mind of the people. And he deified himself and was deified.
12. And the Yuangites were many upon Sino even to the coasts of Nipon. And some of them came to Danob.
13. And the Wangites came after, so also were the Nezhites. For all these homos and nephilims and anakims who are now considered deities did some great things in their lifetimes, which their followers even make greater by adding testimonies of the things which they did not do to it.
14. The Buyiangists also were great as well as the Buddist. For all these came and did things which are wonderful. And they are deified.
15. Likewise also do we have gods and goddesses in different lands and kindreds. And it became a matter of one homo fighting the other so that he could accept his own religion.
16. For there is nowhere this is not practised. In Hindi and in Egypt and in Yacob also are all these practised.
17. Now I Mulah, born a Judite in Deutsch have reasoned deeply, saying, what has Yahweh my god done to stop the fight of religion?
18. Now when I have read the scriptures deeply, I saw that even Yahweh himself was in support of religious fight, commanding Elijah and Moussa to kill the homos who have not worshipped him but have rather worshipped other gods.
19. And I said, this is a weakness on the part of Yahweh, for he should have shown maturity over other gods if indeed he is their creator. For the proverbs say, if the children are behaving childish, shall the adult not also behave mature?
20. But by fighting with other gods' followers, it did reveal the immaturity of Yahweh.
21. Now I could not share my observations with the priests, for I have heard of how they had killed those who had confronted them in the past. For my friend Skula was killed when he said that Krishtanite and Judaesm are evil.
22. Therefore I kept the things to myself and pretended as if I know nothing.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:33am On Apr 22, 2017
Chapter Two
1. Now during the days of my deep thought, I died and saw places filled with peace of mind and quietness. And I wondered how such a place could be.
2. And I saw my own ancestors and one of my brothers who died during a war. And they said to me, return to the earth, for it is not your time to be here.
3. And I said, it is selfishness, for what is it that I should return to the earth doing when there is a place of rest like this?
4. And they said, there is one thing left you shall do on earth before you come here. For this is the valley of knowledge. And your return shall make you a god and no more a homo Erectus.
5. Now I said, why shall my return make me a god? And they said, fearlessness is inherited by a god and fear belongs to a homo. For the major difference between a god and a homo is fear.
6. Now O Mulah, do you think that all the gods you have heard of are the Creator GOD? I tell you No! For many of them became gods after dying and seeing what life after death is like. For Budda is one such example, who came to this Valley of knowledge when his heart vibration was connected to the frequency of vibration of this place.
7. And his brain code brought him here. And he said, let me rather return to the earth and teach the homos how to live through life fearlessly through meditation, rather than living in fear all through their lives.
8. And we told him to go and do according as he wished.
9. Now I Mulah asked my father, saying, shall you not take me to father? And my father said, who is father? And I say, Yahweh our father.
10. And he laughed and said, if you live in Deutsch and hear such and such things about another country, you shall think that it is so until you go to that country and find it not totally as they have told you.
11. So also are the afterlives described by the inks and books of the scribes of religions. For Yahweh is not whom you think him to be. For he lurks around the gates of this Valley to lure people to another place where illusions of fire is made for them.
12. Did I not partake also in the illusion of fire because of the thoughts of my mind? For on my dying bed, I listened to the Krishtens who spoke kindly to me and by so doing, I did accept whatever judgement I should be judged with.
13. And when my eyes were shut, I saw myself following after one who wore white cloth. And he led me to a place full of fire. And he laughed and said, you have believed in me, therefore wherever I put you shall be your place.
14. I am Faulkin the son of Yahweh. You are found guilty of a sin which you did not confess before you die.
15. Now I asked, saying, what is the sin which I did not confess? And he said, did you confess all your sins? And I thought deeply and said, I can't remember all the sins I have ever committed.
16. And he said, as long as you cannot remember all your sins, then it is reasonable to say that there are some of them which you have not confessed.
17. And I said, lord if you know my sins, tell me now and let me confess them. And Yeshua said, it is too late. Come with me.
18. And I followed after him into a fire. And I saw in it a creature whose figure was great and the terror of his face was mighty.
19. And he said, I am Satan. And while I wailed in the fire, he laughed and said, I have all the power and authority to punish your species in my everlasting fire.
20. Now there were some who screamed and cursed, saying, God, you are evil. For you have made this fire to torment us and not to even torment Satan as your book have said. For this Satan does not even appear as if the fire hurts him at all. And all his angels are not affected by your fire also. For they laugh weird laughter at us and punish us, feeling no pain at all.
21. And we cry in the fire, but Satan whom you have made the fire for is always laughing in it. For he feels no pain at all. And he still has the strength to strike us with his weapons, laughing hard. Yet you said that you have made this place for Satan and his angels.
22. Now while they wailed, the evil creature said, I am your god Yahweh, the deceiver himself. I have made the fire for you because you become my followers on earth and then you are bound by my laws.
23. For my laws cannot be broken. For if you break any of my laws, you shall be punished here forever.
24. Now while our wailings continued, a great light came and lightened up the darkness of the smoke of fire. And we heard a voice, saying, I have come to free your souls. For you are seeing the illusions of what you believe in. For you are not in any real fire, but you suffer the imagination of the god whom you worship. For like one on earth who take the weed of tekum and see hallucinations of fire, so are you all.
25. For the afterlife is like a dream of never returning. Now imagine the afterlifes of your choice and you shall find yourself there.
26. And it was so, for every afterlife we all imagined became the places we went. But the imaginations were not our own, for our thoughts were only connected to the thoughts of some good gods who have themselves by their imaginations made good afterlives thousands of years before.
27. And I found myself in this peaceful Valley which I have imagined, knowing not that it is really in existence.
28. And your mother found herself in an afterlife where pets are in abundance, for she imagined that she was with her dead pet dog Ruchi. And she found herself with her. And she was amazed.
29. And when she imagined this Valley of knowledge, she appeared here also. And we were united again.
30. And we become your Guardian angels, saying, when Mulah shall die, we shall not let him pass through the fire of Yahweh at all as we passed through it.
31. Now Mulah, this is the message which you shall take to the world. For some shall know how to submit to their own instincts rather than the philosophy of a god.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chapter Three
1. Now while I was in the Valley of Knowledge, my ancestors said to me, Mulah, do you know for what purpose Yeshua come to the earth? And I said no. And they said to me, he came to make known the fire of his father.
2. For at first, the Jews do not know of anything called fire after death. But when Yahweh was successful in making a fire with his imagination, he needed to send he who shall preach it with much subtlety of wise sayings. For only by creating the awareness of an afterlife can a homo often imagine it and see himself having the experience.
3. For nothing which has never been imagined can appear real to anyone.
4. And he sent Yeshua to preach it. And since then, the homos who have accepted Yeshua have no rest of mind while they think that they have it.
4. And they fear everything while they think that they fear nothing. But in Juda and Sumeria till today, they do not accept the fire of Yeshua.
5. And so, all they who die as Jews did not see fire in their afterlives. But they come directly here, which is the afterlife of God the Universe, the father and creator of Yahweh and the other gods of religions.
6. Now O Mulah, we have asked that you return to the earth, for you shall be a scribe to record the things which shall occur soon. For we have seen how a homo of Deutsch shall arise to destroy all you Judites. For this homo has seen what he should not have seen of some mysteries. For El and Ishtar had appeared to him while he was in a deep sleep. And they said, the Judites must be punished. For they have changed my name El to Yahweh and the Krishtens also must be punished, for my birthday and death day have they changed to the celebration of the death day of their own god who is only a nephilim.
7. And in anger he has thought to destroy millions of Judites and when he shall be done destroying the Judites, he shall begin to destroy the Krishtens also. For he is grieved that all that he had been made to believe for two scores of his life are all lies.
8. And he has become mad already, but he does not know it. For this homo has said in his mind, I shall set up another religion.
9. Now I Mulah asked, saying, what did the homo see? And they replied me, saying, he saw that religions are not from God ALMIGHTY but from the gods. And when he knew that Yahweh his own god belongs among the gods, he became angry, saying, why has Yahweh decieved the whole world like this?
10. And he said, I shall begin my own religion.
11. Now I Mulah asked, what is the name of this homo who shall destroy us? And my ancestors said, his name is Histar. For the goddess Ishtar foretold of his coming in the ancient times. And Nicodamus also spoke of his coming.
12. For he is mad with hatred against you Judites and the Krishtens now. And he shall begin the destruction soon. Therefore go and warn the Judites to return to their own land or other places before the destruction shall begin.
13. Now I awoke and was greatly troubled in my mind, saying, this is not good. For we are but mere followers of the things which we see in the books. For we are not to blame for the things which were done many years before we ourselves are born.
14. For what the scribes write do we follow, not knowing that religious writings are like the texts(commands) which make a machine work.
14. Now I began to tell my fellow Judites, run from this land, for Histar shall destroy us soon. For he is raising up a religion which shall be after us and the Krishtens. But with us shall he start and end with the Krishtens because he is mad even now.
15. Now Kemet who is a Judite said to me, let Histar fight, but our god shall fight for us. And I said, O Kemet, you have been lied to. For Yahweh whom we believe upon does not function as a saviour or an helper, but rather a destroyer of souls.
16. When Kemet and the other Judites heard me, they said, you have just blasphemed God, O Mulah and death is what you deserve.
17. Now I said, if you see what I saw, you would not have said what you just said. Now hear me and run, for Histar is determined to clean Deutscee and surrounding kingdoms off the Judites in them.
18. For Yahweh shall not save you because he cannot save. For he is the enemy of human souls and it befits him to be called Satan. Now hear me; there are thousands of afterlives made already by the imaginations of the gods.
19. And everyone who dies shall see himself in the one he had imagined mostly while he was on earth. For they who think too much of a place of darkness shall get connected to such place at death.
20. And they who imagine a place of coldness shall find themselves there. And they who think of a place of fire shall be there also, which is the imagination of Yahweh our god and some other evil gods.
21. But in the Tora is found no place as that, but in the book of the Krishtens, the place of fire is written so that humanity might imagine it and find themselves there after death. For all religious books are the codes with which human minds are controlled. And he who engrossed himself with a religious book is in bondage of that book. And the god of it shall have full control over his mind.
22. Now when I Mulah had said these, Kemet and Namu and Hilkias and Obedum were afraid. And they said, what then shall be the portion of he who does not considered any afterlife but releases himself to nature and the universe to act by itself?
23. And Mulah said, the afterlives of the universe for humanities are very wonderful and good. For they are filled with peace. But first, all such souls shall be in the valley of Knowledge until a time when they shall be transported to other spaces in the universe.
24. But they who demand reincarnation shall be reincarnated also.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dragunov: 11:15am On Apr 23, 2017
otemanuduno:
I never IN anywhere say that GOD ALMIGHTY revealed this DOCTUFOS to me. If I had said that, then I am nothing different than all the past liars of our world. I said that I RECEIVE MY REVELATIONS FROM EARTUM, THE BROTHER OF YAHWEH, WHO IS ALSO ONE OF THE SONS OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD. And his desires for humans is to discover themselves rather than spending all their lives worshipping a particular god.

I DON'T WORSHIP ANY god, do you?

And concerning you saying that NYMPHIDIS SENT JASHEB AS JOHN THE BAPTIST TO BAPTISE FAULKIN. THAT'S A BIG LIE.

baptism isn't originated from Judah or from Israel. It is done by the religious people of the past all over the world. When you are born, you are dipped into water in Greek and Rome and other ancient places. It was your brain's familiarity with the Bible that's helping you to interpret things here in biblical mode.

Actually, the writer of John the Baptist story in our own world was inspired by one of the beings of the past world. And I never equated John the Baptist to the other John. Quote me where I equated them. undecided

Deep down my mind, I'm having a feeling that you are 4evergod(aka Naijadeyhia). Anyhow, a million of you, combined with your god and Eusebius cannot stop this truth from being revealed.

WORSHIP NO GOD AND DO GOOD TO HUMANITY. THEN USE YOUR BRAIN LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

Otelemuye! Now I understand the crux of the doctrine you were chosen to spread. Its the doctrine of Man. Man in absolute perfection. 666. The doctrine of the Absolute Man. Man without God. Newsflash! Man cannot objectify his full potentials outside God. The true Man is designed, built to derive his source from The Absolute One. The River of Life. Cut him off and he becomes a beast. You know why? Because other sources would connect to him. And this sources are beasts themselves . Entities fallen from Grace. Entities that would fill him with the knowledge of Good and Evil. Cain was driven from God ''s presence. He was disconnected from the River of Life, from the fruit of the tree of life. Cain built cities. He used his brains. So did Nimrod. Guess who helped them. Their brains? No! Entities fed them from the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil. Same entities are feeding you. Pitching you against God. Making you the anti Christ. Revealing you as the son of perdition. Otelemuyehhhhhh!! !!!!
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
dragunov:

Otelemuye! Now I understand the crux of the doctrine you were chosen to spread. Its the doctrine of Man. Man in absolute perfection. 666. The doctrine of the Absolute Man. Man without God. Newsflash! Man cannot objectify his full potentials outside God. The true Man is designed, built to derive his source from The Absolute One. The River of Life. Cut him off and he becomes a beast. You know why? Because other sources would connect to him. And this sources are beasts themselves . Entities fallen from Grace. Entities that would fill him with the knowledge of Good and Evil. Cain was driven from God ''s presence. He was disconnected from the River of Life, from the fruit of the tree of life. Cain built cities. He used his brains. So did Nimrod. Guess who helped them. Their brains? No! Entities fed them from the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil. Same entities are feeding you. Pitching you against God. Making you the anti Christ. Revealing you as the son of perdition. Otelemuyehhhhhh!! !!!!
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
dragunov:

God the Universe, the father of all the gods you have ever heard of haven't made the earth for people to be worshipping themselves, rather, in the beginning he sent his children, Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Enlil, Enki, Brahma, Vishnu, Jupitus, Mercurious and all the others to GO AND MAKE FINIDNGS OF HIS UNLIMITED CREATIONS.

I am only bringing humanity back to their real purpose which is to USE THE BRAIN and MAKE FINIDNGS. Those who will do this will overcome, for they will be placed higher than the ignorant and fearful religious people. If you call me anti-christ, I will even willingly accept to be so, because christ is deception and being an opposite of deception can qualify me as what you say. We know how the followers of that so-called Christ are the 419 and scammers of our present time. They are also the womanizers of our period as well as the dupers. Examples are Apostle Sulieman, Chris Oyakhilome, Tb Joshua, Actor Kumuyi, Oyedepo theif, Tim Omotosho, CAN president Oritsejafor.

Also here on Nairaland, the leading christian here is 4evergod aka Naijadeyhia(real name Samuel Ekweme) and his accomplice Analice107. They also used the tool of deception(christ) to deceive and dupe people and Nature bears me witness we never agreed from the start. Now Samuel Ekweme is on the run after duping someone of millions of naira.

That's it my guy. I'm fighting hard to make sure that evil tool(christ) used for deceiving people like you will be seen for what it is, because people think that by speaking moral talks and teaching it, then you are automatically a good person. Check what Faulkin(whom you call jesus) did in th secret with women and you'll bear me witness that SAYING IS NOT THE SALE AS DOING.

I have come with the truth and no god can stop it.

USE YOUR BRAIN
WORSHIP NO god &
DO GOOD TO HUMANITY... cool

BTW, are you Samuel Ekweme aka 4evergod or should we keep looking for him?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dragunov: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
otemanuduno:

God the Universe, the father of all the gods you have ever heard of haven't made the earth for people to be worshipping themselves, rather, in the beginning he sent his children, Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Enlil, Enki, Brahma, Vishnu, Jupitus, Mercurious and all the others to GO AND MAKE FINIDNGS OF HIS UNLIMITED CREATIONS.

I am only bringing humanity back to their real purpose which is to USE THE BRAIN and MAKE FINIDNGS. Those who will do this will overcome, for they will be placed higher than the ignorant and fearful religious people. If you call me anti-christ, I will even willingly accept to be so, because christ is deception and being an opposite of deception can qualify me as what you say. We know how the followers of that so-called Christ are the 419 and scammers of our present time. They are also the womanizers of our period as well as the dupers. Examples are Apostle Sulieman, Chris Oyakhilome, Tb Joshua, Actor Kumuyi, Oyedepo theif, Tim Omotosho, CAN president Oritsejafor.

Also here on Nairaland, the leading christian here is 4evergod aka Naijadeyhia(real name Samuel Ekweme) and his accomplice Analice107. They also used the tool of deception(christ) to deceive and dupe people and Nature bears me witness we never agreed from the start. Now Samuel Ekweme is on the run after duping someone of millions of naira.

That's it my guy. I'm fighting hard to make sure that evil tool(christ) used for deceiving people like you will be seen for what it is, because people think that by speaking moral talks and teaching it, then you are automatically a good person. Check what Faulkin(whom you call jesus) did in th secret with women and you'll bear me witness that SAYING IS NOT THE SALE AS DOING.

I have come with the truth and no god can stop it.

USE YOUR BRAIN
WORSHIP NO god &
DO GOOD TO HUMANITY... cool

BTW, are you Samuel Ekweme aka 4evergod or should we keep looking for him?

Well first off, I ain't Samuel Ekweme. And never gonna be. OK? Secondly, that the rodent you mentioned above duped someone of millions doesn't mean he did it in the name of Jesus Christ or God the father. He did it because he used his brains.
You see my niggah, there's nothing good in man. In fact man ain't capable of goodness. Only God is Good. It is Goodness dwelling in Man that objectifies Himself through the actions and activities of man. Without the Source, ain't there gonna be no good. All the great kingdoms of the past, Rome, Greece et al which you claimed used their brains, history has it that they were the most barbaric conquerors. Where then was the good in them? Using your brain and being good to humanity are antithesis. One nullifies the other . You can't have both at the same time. Try and read in between the lines. You'd get what I mean.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
Dragunov: Using your brain and being good to humanity are antithesis. One nullifies the other . You can't have both at the same time. Try and read in between the lines. You'd get what I mean.
Wilgrea7, HopefulLandlord, Realmindz, Hahn, you guys should come and hear something. This comment weak me abeg.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dragunov: 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
otemanuduno:
Wilgrea7, HopefulLandlord, Realmindz, Hahn, you guys should come and hear something. This comment weak me abeg.

Yeah, call your goons. So they can come and beat me up.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Wilgrea7(m): 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
dragunov:

hello... I'm not one of his “goons" or even followers... we actually have contradictory beliefs and usually spar sometimes... concerning your post, i don't really think using your brain and doing good to humanity are contradictory... but they aren't related either... someone using his brain can choose to either do bad or good... contrary to what otem thinks, using your brain doesn't equate to a disbelief in God or a supreme force... many scientists have been theists.. the same way power can either be used for good or evil, so also the brain or intelligence can also be used for good or evil.. it depends on the morals of the person involved.. cheers
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
dragunov:

Quote of the year: you can't be a brain user and do good to humanity at the same time--Dragunov cool
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dragunov: 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Wilgrea7:

hello... I'm not one of his “goons" or even followers... we actually have contradictory beliefs and usually spar sometimes... concerning your post, i don't really think using your brain and doing good to humanity are contradictory... but they aren't related either... someone using his brain can choose to either do bad or good... contrary to what otem thinks, using your brain doesn't equate to a disbelief in God or a supreme force... many scientists have been theists.. the same way power can either be used for good or evil, so also the brain or intelligence can also be used for good or evil.. it depends on the morals of the person involved.. cheers

Good. Thank you. So where does the morals come from? The brain? See guy, it seems you are not getting my point. That's why I warned otelemuye to read in between the line. I am not saying you gotta be a dunderhead to be good. Using the brain within the context of otelemuye's doctrine is absolute dependence on the self. Seeing self as the ultimate. It takes your attention away God. You become self absorbed. 666. Man in absolute perfection. You can't be good to humanity with this because you're cut off from the source of good. What you have at best is pseudo goodness . It has a form but lacks essence.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dragunov: 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
otemanuduno:

Quote of the year: you can't be a brain user and do good to humanity at the same time--Dragunov cool
I knew you were going to try to make a meal out of this. You try but you still miss am . Now otelemuye, let's be serious about this. You know dam.n well what the hell I am talking about. Man by himself cannot be good. If God does not write his laws in your heart, or you have succeeded in searing your conscience with hot iron, you can't be good. You have eaten off the fruit of the tree of the knoluid of good and Evil. You're poison niggah
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Wilgrea7:

contrary to what otem thinks, using your brain doesn't equate to a disbelief in God or a supreme force.
Where have I ever said that using the brain equate to a disbelief in God or a supreme force? Have I ever denied the existence of God? The only point where we differ is in the Supreme being we know/believe. For me, I know Almighty God the Father of Yahweh your god as God ALMIGHTY.

Using your brain will only help you connect to ideas from God the Universe and from the gods of findings or even from other humans on earth who are brainy and you won't be among the sheeples and the gullible. That's the essence of using the brain and not to disbelief in God the Universe the creator of everything.
We live within God the Universe and nobody can live outside of God.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
dragunov:

I knew you were going to try to make a meal out of this. You try but you still miss am . Now otelemuye, let's be serious about this. You know dam.n well what the hell I am talking about. Man by himself cannot be good. If God does not write his laws in your heart, or you have succeeded in searing your conscience with hot iron, you can't be good. You have eaten off the fruit of the tree of the knoluid of good and Evil. You're poison niggah
The words you are speaking are within the texts of your holey book. Can't you use your brain for once to speak out original texts? As for me, I can speak a thousand times one thousand original texts because the light of God ALMIGHTY has rewritten the code of my brain. Imagine, your god is writing his laws in your heart. Kikiki. Your god is tattooing your heart as if you are a slave.

My friend, you need only your brain to know what is good and what is bad, not any law tattooed on your internal organs. USE YOUR BRAIN.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Wilgrea7(m): 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
otemanuduno:
Where have I ever said that using the brain equate to a disbelief in God or a supreme force? Have I ever denied the existence of God? The only point where we differ is in the Supreme being we know/believe. For me, I know Almighty God the Father of Yahweh your god as God ALMIGHTY.

Using your brain will only help you connect to ideas from God the Universe and from the gods of findings or even from other humans on earth who are brainy and you won't be among the sheeples and the gullible. That's the essence of using the brain and not to disbelief in God the Universe the creator of everything.
We live within God the Universe and nobody can live outside of God.

i get your point... but you keep saying we should “use our brain and serve no god"... you paint people who believe in the Judeochristian God as people who didn't use their brains... you quote how the rcc killed scientists therefore Christians are not brain users.. people are gullible not mainly because they didn't use their brains.. they are gullible because of ignorance and the kind of info they were fed and lack of knowledge... indeed the people perish for lack of knowledge... humans are not all-knowing..
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
Wilgrea7:

i get your point... but you keep saying we should “use our brain and serve no god"... you paint people who believe in the Judeochristian God as people who didn't use their brains... you quote how the rcc killed scientists therefore Christians are not brain users.. people are gullible not mainly because they didn't use their brains.. they are gullible because of ignorance and the kind of info they were fed and lack of knowledge... indeed the people perish for lack of knowledge... humans are not all-knowing..

My reason for judging and mocking Yahweh is because of his immaturity in handling human to human affairs. He actually killed and killed when he should have settled human to human matters calmly. Majority of the gullible ones today are Christians, one reason is their acceptance of yahweh(satan) as God Almighty because of threats. Second, for not knowing that they are gods rather than sheep.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Wilgrea7(m): 12:36am On Apr 24, 2017
otemanuduno:

My reason for judging and mocking Yahweh is because of his immaturity in handling human to human affairs. He actually killed and killed when he should have settled human to human matters calmly.
I'm not a jew... that one is the headache of the jews... there are tons of stories flying about concerning the OT killings.. if you've read Jewish scriptures you'd understand what I'm talking about

Majority of the gullible ones today are Christians, one reason is their acceptance of yahweh(satan) as God Almighty because of threats. Second, for not knowing that they are gods rather than sheep.
i agree Christians are gullible to an extent... Christianity was changed from what it originally was to something else... i won't deny that.. who you call satan according to your belief is called God Almighty according to my belief... you're judging from your point of view.. believe me when i tell you this.. there is soooo much we don't know.. the Judeochristian God is not limited to the bible.. I've read many scriptures attributed to him.. and I've come to the conclusion that there's so much we don't know... but then the question arises... what do we need(not want... need) to know?? Christianity has changed.. yes i agree.. we all have this drop of God in us.. many jewish and Christian sects knew and believed that.. i once said there is a battle for the minds going on... religion won't be left out.. so I'm not too surprised ... although Islam is the one least tolerant to things like this... i only hope people see the truth sooner or later.. the truth is a lot more different and wider than people just leaving Christianity... leaving Christianity won't guarantee freedom from the problem... we have bigger problems... you should know that

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (122) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.