Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,159 members, 7,807,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (211296 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otem4eartum: 6:56pm On May 08, 2016
dazzlingd:
rly
it's the anti-spam bot, not the MOD.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otem4eartum: 4:33am On May 09, 2016
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

1. Abassi was another son of God who came to a place around the river called Niger. And he brought along with him a goddess called Atai. Abassi had many times been in one of the planets which did not move around the sun.
2. Now when Abassi came to the land around Niger, he settled for the forest. And A Abassi began to sweat. And when he had tasted the sweat of his body, behold, it tasted like the tepex which was all over his body.
3. Then did Abassi and his wife gather all the sweat of their bodies, from the day of rest of the sons of God to another day of rest.
4. And he put the sweat under the sun. Then he got tepex, which he mixed with the soil and made two homos.
5. Now did Abassi found a rock and called it the Anystenx, where both himself and his wife began to live. Now the name of his homos were Daki and Fari. Then when they began to have much wisdom, such that it seemed that they were getting wiser than their parents, he sent them out of the rock.
6. Then did Abassi say, only come to visit us on every day of rest. And when the children began to live in the forest, they began to think of copulating. But Abassi had forbidding them of such.
7. Now when they copulated, Abassi discovered them with his big eyes and sent for them to receive their punishment. Then Daki his son begged for life, but Abassi did not listen. But he said, you will pay for your own evil. Did I not command you never to mate?
8. Then in anger did he say, choose if you want to live or not. For if you choose life, then shall sicknesses and sorrows and suffering be yours forever. For in the day of rest when you should have come to visit me in my Anystenx, you polluted it with sex.
9. And the children of Abassi begged for life. Then they were allowed to live. Now when Daki and Fari had grown in wisdom, they decided to rebel against their creator.
10. Then did Daki say, Fari, let us flee this land. For I have found a better place. Therefore they began to flee at dusk, but Abassi saw them with his big eyes and told Atai.
11. Then did Atai say, let us end their lives now so that we would not be bothered by their thought anymore. Then did Abassi throw fire at them and they died. Now, after they had killed their children, they had nothing to make them happy.
12. Suddenly, Abassi said, did Reverad not say that we could make our own babies? But I have been afraid to do it. Now shall I do it with you to have a child, begotten of us.
13. Then they got twins whom they named Ama and Fari. Now when Ama and Fari had become of age, they were permitted to mate and have babies of their own. But when they mated, they had twins.
14. Then was Abassi angry, saying, if we permit this children to do exactly what we do, shall they not overtake us someday? And Abassi sent thunder down to kill the baby twins.
15. Then they gave birth to twins again, this time Atai said, how long shall we keep killing our own children? Now let us allow them live so that we could have multitude of them.
16. Then did Abassi and Atai bless their children. And they grew and began to give birth. Then a time came when Abassi began to think that he would depart the earth and return to the Alkervum Auriem or the Anystenx to enjoy himself forever. Then he told his wife about it.
17. Now Atai wept greatly because her husband was leaving the surface of the earth. Then Atai left the land to live in the oceans with the rest of the goddesses which dwelled in the oceans.
18. And Abassi left in great speed and the homos saw him like a hurricane. Then they did not see him anymore, so they said, our god has gone to stay in the sun forever.
19. Now had priests been taught by Abassi that they could tell the future by the things of the past: he also told them that they could cure diseases in such ways too.
20. And the people practised what they had been taught and they lived happily. Then there was relative peace in their land because they lived far from Nymphidis, the god of Peace.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otem4eartum: 4:35am On May 09, 2016
DEORUM
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

1. Another son of God which sojourned around the Niger was Oghene. Now Oghene found a tree which was the tallest in the land where he sojourned. And he blew air into the telex which he had mixed with the soil. Then did some homo exist?
2. Then he blew them down to live their lives. Now Oghene had made a messenger whose name was Oyise. And the people prayed to Oghene through the name of Oyise, but none of them had seen their creator before.
3. Now Oyise began to treat the people badly. And he decided to keep their prayers to himself without reporting it to Offend their gods.
4. Now when the wishes of the people were not answered, they began to make images to worship. And Oghene called Oyise and punished him, saying, why did you keep away the request of the people from me?
5. I made you and put in you the breeze of life. Then I commanded you to do the work of a mediator for me, but rather, you chose to do your own will. Am I not God who made the whole world?
6. Now you put yourself in my position, thinking you have assumed much power to do your own will. Then Oghene cut the wings of Oyise and hanged him on a tree. Then did he begin to look at his creatures from the tree himself.
7. And he made everything convenient for them, answering them whenever they had called him. Now when Oghene had taught them much wisdom, he left the land of Niger to a place which no one knew.
8. Now the people had rulers within themselves. And they set up rules to govern their land. And there was relative peace in the land, because they were far away from the place where Nymphidis the god of Peace was.
9. Now many other gods were around the river called Niger where the first Otem would be born.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otem4eartum: 4:36am On May 09, 2016
CHAPTER NINETEEN
1. Now these are the names of the sons of God which resided in the continent of Murmoh; Xango, Wuonoru, Rugaba, Njanbi, Chuku, Faro, Achimi, Anansi and thousands other.
2. Now because all the gods in these sides of Murmoh were new to the earth, they could not understand many mysteries which had been unearthed by the first seven sons of God which first visited the earth.
3. Now the sons of God in Murmoh busied themselves with the joy of being worshipped. And they did not make much findings in their lands to develop their lands the way the first seven sons of God did.
4. But rather, they did like Murmoh himself, whose complexion they had also.
5. Now they gave birth in multitude in the land of Murmoh. And at Kirima were many who walked long distances on foot under the sun. For such was their culture, which did not give space for anyone to be slothful.
6. Now many kingdoms were formed and many clans arose. And the homo-erectuses in the land of Murmoh dwelt peacefully amidst themselves. And there was no war recorded among them.
7. And in all the lands, the people worshipped their gods and were happy because they felt that they were getting answers to their request, even if they had gotten it by the power of coincidence.
8. And their lands were relatively peaceful, unlike the land of Nymphidis the god of Peace.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 11:25am On May 09, 2016
HMMMM. Am speechless. What to believe these days is hard to choose. I quote you saying Jehovah deceived you earlier b4 you met Eartum. My question. How sure are you that Eartum is not another deceiver trying to lure you away from the truth? And please, Kindly ensure you later upload the areas that did not upload so we won't end up having another script that is not complete, just like the said Bible and Quran. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 1:40pm On May 09, 2016
Seelurd:

HMMMM. Am speechless. What to believe these days is hard to choose. I quote you saying Jehovah deceived you earlier b4 you met Eartum. My question. How sure are you that Eartum is not another deceiver trying to lure you away from the truth? And please, Kindly ensure you later upload the areas that did not upload so we won't end up having another script that is not complete, just like the said Bible and Quran. Thanks.
as in I tire oo, but some part of the story sounds quite interesting with possible elements of truths...for example, jehova trying to hide knowledge from his homos thru the tower of Babel and adam and eve story... grin entertaining indeed, the battle of largas and nymphidis like action movie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 09, 2016
dazzlingd:

as in I tire oo, but some part of the story sounds quite interesting with possible elements of truths...for example, jehova trying to hide knowledge from his homos thru the tower of Babel and adam and eve story... grin entertaining indeed, the battle of largas and nymphidis like action movie

Make we sha dey Observe. cool
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:14pm On May 09, 2016
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:28pm On May 09, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY
1. As time went by, Knoliud began to visit all the lands of the earth one after the other. And he visited Egypt first, saying, O Egypt the great city. The city acquired by force from Murmoh.
2. Egypt, a land that should be greater than the mountains and the hills. But your woe is contained in the place where you have set yourself. Can a city be set around Nymphidis and know peace?
3. Shall the violence of Nymphidis not swallow you whole?
4. Can you escape the urims of Esias and the urims of Zecharias which is to come? O Egypt, how careless are you to let Faulkin enter into your land at will? He called himself the son of Murmoh and you let him in?
5. Has he not disowned Murmoh? Has he not adopted Nymphidis as his father? But at will did you permit him to enter your land? Did he not set fire at the land of Sodom, whose border is your land?
6. And you foolishly took him as one of you, saying, Faulkin is Murmoh before becoming Nymphidis’. Now has he come to spend two millenniums with you. And he has stolen all which is left of your culture, like Moussa also did.
7. Did he not steal the heart of Moussa? Did he not change the destiny of Moussa for the glorification of his own name? Now when the time was ripe for Moussa to get to the promised land, he sent him away from the earth while himself led the people to the promised land.
8. I tell you, in the world to come, shall this not also be done in the book? Shall Faulkin not replace the Torah of Moussa with another? And this shall cause great division in the land of Nymphidis, around Salem.
9. Yes, that is the reward of Moussa who was being deceived by Faulkin. But I tell you, Faulkin would say this himself, but because he spoke in parables to cover up the real truth, no one understood what he said; for Faulkin said with his mouth that he came to bring division and not peace. He said he came to baptise them with fire. He said he came with sword. But they did not understand what he meant and they did not ask him.
10. Now I tell you the truth, O Egypt; I speak with sincerity O Sodom; at the rebirth of Faulkin, he shall be brought to your land again. He shall learn again what he has learnt before. And he shall teach it to his people in dark speeches. And they shall swallow it whole.
11. Now rejoice, O Egypt! Rejoice, for in the belly of your land shall Faulkin also be buried? And that shall be your vindication. For what is your offence to Faulkin to have treated your land with scorn? What did Egypt do to trouble Nymphidis?
12. But he raised the best users of urims in his land to curse you in their urims. Esias the prophet of urim, has he not written much sayings down of your destruction? Lo, in the urims of Esias is the woes of Egypt. Nymphidis knew how powerful the written words could be and he taught his people to take it up against all surrounding nations.
13. He has commanded Esias his prophet to write much curse against the surrounding nations. Nymphidis knows the potential powers in the written word and he inspired his men to do it against all surrounding nations and lands.
14. And when they read the urims, they trembled at it and began to dream of what they had read. Now they come to your lands to conquer it, because you harbor fear in your heart and dream terrible dreams about Nymphidis. And you hear noises of wars in your ears, all because the sulphur in your brains had been ignited to spark up fire in your head.
15. Now you become faint in heart and they come to have you in derision, according to the words of their urims.
16. Now O Egypt, the urim of Esias is little compared to the urim of the yet unborn Zecharias which shall even bring all nation to the city of Salem to observe a feast ordained by Moussa.
17. But I say, rise up, Egypt and take back what is yours. You suffer for what you know nothing of. You perish for that which is not in your history. O Egypt, your babies were killed by the mouth of the needle of Mirima.
18. You allowed Moussa to steal your culture and now he has it all. Himself was an Egyptian by birth, but he left to establish a new kingdom, which himself did not get to, but Faulkin.
19. Now I tell you, O you Egyptians, wake up from your sleep and do what is right. Fear not, shake not, for you are the spokesperson for the land of Murmoh. Take your feather and ink and write some urim of greatness for yourself also. But I advise you in this, write an urim of goodness and tolerance and apply meditation, doing that which is right.
20. O! Behold, the thief of words is roaming about, looking for what to steal. How did it get to the language of Faulkin? How soon has he begun to mean the word ‘Nun’ for fish? For in Egypt, it is Nun which is called Water, but Faulkin has made it to mean Fish, thereby calling himself Jehoshua the son of Nun and no one considers this.
21. Is fish not slimy indeed? Yes, that is what Faulkin himself is. For who can catch him by his wrists except the children of knowledge? Who can expose him except the children of Eartum?
22. And who are the children of Eartum except the people who do findings? Who are the children of Eartum but those who make thorough search of everything before they accept it? They are those who did like Ephradite, accepting no coincidence as the facts. For if the people who had been hypnotised by the book use the name of Jehoshua and at the time of coincidence, they got an answer, why can they not also use their own names to seek solution as if it would be any worse?
23. Now I tell you this; in the world to come, a young homo who searched for the truth thought to find out if the name of Jehoshua was anything more potent than any other name. And he called on the name of Jehoshua at any little opportunity-when the chariot of iron shook, when he almost stumbled, when he was ill, when he needed a vision. This he did for the space of a month, recording all results.
24. Then he took up his own name for another month and did the same with it. Now what did he observe? Was the name of Jehoshua more superior in bringing result? I tell you, No. For indeed the name of the homo seemed to have done a better work than even that of Jehoshua who asked that all homo should pray in his own name alone.
25. But I tell you, whatever the result of such, they are all coincidence.
26. Pray in no name at all, but rather do meditations and seek answers to all questions in your brain? I tell you the truth, the future and the past are in your brains. And some shall write about the past, adding much lies to it as commanded by the one who sent them.
27. Also, some shall write about the past and call it the future things to happen, because they knew that things happen in cycles.
28. Now certainly I say this; even all the things which Jasheb saw and which had been fulfilled shall be pronounced again to be the events of the future, both in this world and in the world to come.
29. But I tell you, this is the work of the spirit of fear. For he shall pronounce none of the good things that had already happened, but only the fearful things which had happened, of which Nymphidis and Largas destroyed almost the whole earth.
30. Now the shame of this is this; when the man called Jonas might have declared all the evil revelation he saw, describing in his end of the world the things which had already happened as what will happen again, he shall be put to shame because Reverad shall cause a great development to take place all over the earth.
31. And there shall no longer be a single dragon on earth anymore; and even Salem shall have developed that no one shall be drinking from the rivers anymore. And powers shall no longer belong to the kings anymore but to the presidents and ministers. And people shall have chariots made with steel to fly them about. And the world would have become a little Alkervum.
32. Then the description of the end of the world made by Jonas shall become a thing to laugh about, because all the descriptions would only fit the ancient days. Dragons, mammoths, beasts with ten horns and seven eyes shall have all been considered as myth.
33. But I tell you, the fearful shall continue to swallow the false revelation whole even when none of them understood it. And they shall call every time after that their end time, thereby becoming lazy to do findings of the works of Reverad.
34. And whosoever shall think to do findings shall be killed by the people who had accepted the fire of Nymphidis and of Jehoshua into their souls.
35. But I say this, Otem shall come and dig up all histories of the past for the wise to see and become wiser. But the foolish, shall they consider it at all?
36. Then shall Egypt arise from their sleep and write great urims for themselves and shove themselves off the terrible beliefs of Largas which shall have eaten deep into their tradition.
37. And Egypt shall use their brains again to achieve greater things than that which they had achieved. And they shall be powerful again among the countries of the world.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:40am On May 10, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

1. Now after about a year did Knoliud visit the lands which were around Niger. And he said, O you dwellers of these land, blessed are you. For in you shall rise an Otem, who shall defeat the lies of Faulkin.
2. Rejoice, O meanders of Niger. Rejoice! For the Lord has chosen this place to make the truth known to the world. For Otem shall be born to defeat the greatest lies that has ever congealed. He shall be born in the land where Niger shall meet with Chadda.
3. Niger, most blessed of all rivers. And all the lands you flow through, they shall benefit greatly from your profit. Eartum, the god of truth has brought upon you a son. Celebrate for your sorrows shall come to an end.
4. When the beliefs of Nymphidis and Largas shall come into your midst to divide you, then shall Otem rise. And the beliefs shall be made low for the truth to stand. The truth shall trample them under like a mortar crushes the yams.
5. Now arise, prepare to publish the truth of the universe to all the world. For Otem has risen and all the prophets of Yeshua shall bow. They shall hear and they shall be cold in their hearts, for the time to scatter their powers has come. And they shall try their hypnotic power on the people again, but it shall not work, because all their sheep are fully at alert.
6. Now shall the people of the lands around Niger say, it is time to see if the priests of Nymphidis are true indeed. It is time to test the name of Faulkin to see if it is real or not. And they shall see the visions of Faulkin but they shall believe it no more.
7. Then shall they say, we have seen enough visions for more than a century, now it is time to see the manifestations. Then shall they gather the real lame people in the streets and the real blind people on the road and the amputees and the epileptics.
8. And they shall say, let us go to the sanctuary of Krish and to the synagogue of Jehoshua. Let us also visit the camp of Enorach and of Wilhelm. Let us forget not to visit the tabernacle of Daoud and the place of Solemani, the homo who prophesies doom. Let us go to the gathering of Lazarus and the place of the black Danyal which is false.
9. And the people shall say, if these sick we bring to their sanctuaries are not cured of their diseases and healed of their lameness and blindness, then shall we depart from the camps of these prophets of Yahweh forever. And we shall hate them with everlasting hatred if they did not confess to us, saying, the people we put on the chairs as the lame in our displays are only paid to act according to our directives; And the people who declared that they had healing had only been paid to do so. And the people who fell down, rolling on the floor with loud voices had been hypnotised by us.
10. And the shame of the people who called themselves holy and are not shall be so grave. And all the lies of Eusebius, the father of liars shall be exposed and made known in all lands.
11. For truly I tell you, Eusebius is he who shall compile all the lies of Faulkin and shall bind it with a spell, saying, whoever shall rise to put my religion to shame, let him be suppressed. Shall he not confront the Otems with his swords to make them almost believe his threats?
12. But I say, no, it shall not take long before the Otems shall know who he really was. Eusebius, the friend of a murderer and a murderer himself also.
13. And the words given to Otem shall overcome the falsehood of both Jehoshua and Eusebius. And the falsehood of Murhamid shall bow also, because the prophecy of Danyal shall gain ground. For Danyal had said, the dominion of Domino shall be an everlasting dominion.
14. And the name of Reverad shall be reverenced forever. And the counting of times shall remain to be Anno Domini, which is the name of our God who reigns in his Anystenx and no one knew it.
15. Now when they of the lands around Niger heard this, they said, when shall these things happen? And he said, you shall have sold your gods out before this shall be done.
16. Give ears, o people of Niger. Give ears O children of the blessed land flowing with liquid power, when you have known the truth, burn off the books of Nymphidis in your possessions, for they are the cause of all your hypnotism and poverty and limitations.
17. Are they not also the causes of your nightmares, which things you see and run into their sanctuaries for prayers. And you thought you have been delivered?
18. Again, I say to Niger and the offsprings of it, arise and set up a legacy for yourself. For after Egypt shall be your land among the wise countries of the lands of Murmoh. Then when they shall meditate, doing a strong meditation, they shall get answers to many of their problems in a few years, which they did not get from the first day of the birth of their parents till the days Otem began to establish the kingdom of Reverad.
19. Let him who has brain in his skull ponder upon this. It is the truth that sets free, not the lies of Faulkin which puts one in bondage.
20. Let the people of this land dig for treasures beneath their land. For the treasures beneath shall sustain the homos above. Truly, river Niger is the possession of Eartum and he shall bless it with great blessings. And many shall come from the east and from the west and from the north and from the south of all nations, saying, where is the beginning of this river? And where does it end.
21. And they shall learn from the writings of Mungus, who shall be the first of all homos to find the beginning and the end of it. Then shall they come and say, we have heard of this river and we have come to see it.
22. And they shall take of the waters of the river called Niger to take to their lands. And the spirit of Eartum shall be with them to help them whenever they had done much meditations. And it shall be that anyone who takes up the waters of Niger shall be blessed with a better brain.
23. Is the pool of Siloam in the land of Nymphidis not also a great pool for the cure of the people? Yes, it was the pool of the sons of God which they made the day they all agreed to be united.
24. And I declare upon Niger also that which I had declared unto the pool of Siloam, saying, let there be peace in you. And you shall flow forever like I had also declared upon the Nile in Egypt, saying, O Nile, blessed of Knoliud, no urim shall work upon you to dry you up. And you shall flow forever until Reverad shall make changes to nature as he wished.
25. Now O waters of Niger, let your ripples be a blessing to all who made their abode about you; to the east and the west and the south and the north.
26. Now in the world to come, when the oils in this land shall lose its value, and the people shall be thrown into great depth, then shall Niger arise to help them. And in your lands shall many come to see its waves and its ripples and shall make an everlasting study of it.
27. I, Knoliud, the knowledge of Reverad had spoken all these and no homo shall reverse it.
28. Now Aluna, the daughter of God which dwelt on the mountain called Gondwana said, my Lord, when shall all these things come to being? And Knoliud said, it shall be long, because they which shall be the oils for this land are yet living.
29. If there is no falling away and decay, there can never be oils. But I say, even a great land shall be formed, which shall be called Gondwana. And the name of your mountain shall they borrow to name the land.
30. And I tell you, O Aluna, even you shall have left this planet for the moon before it shall be fulfilled. And you shall control the moon until Sol shall be angry at you. Then shall you be gone to be with the moons of the gasland.
31. Then Aluna said, nothing shall make me forsake my people forever. And Knoliud laughed saying, when your people shall forsake you to worship Nymphidis and Largas, you shall also forsake them. This is the knowledge of Knoliud.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 10:03am On May 10, 2016
I feel your pain, mostly the Bed stuff. Am sure its gone now. Pls continue with the story. I will reserve my other questions. Well done bro. cool
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 8:15pm On May 10, 2016
update pls
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 11:58am On May 11, 2016
I just stumbled upon this thread now.

Please how do i encounter this UFO?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 12:33pm On May 11, 2016
inplay:
I just stumbled upon this thread now.

Please how do i encounter this UFO?

UFOS are just very intelligent beings made by Eartum, one of the sons of God. They can teach sciences, arts, etc. Unfortunately, they are not physical but living in the realms where physical eyes can't see. You can see them only if Eartum chooses to let you see them, or if you have done much meditations.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 11, 2016
otemanuduno:

UFOS are just very intelligent beings made by Eartum, one of the sons of God. They can teach sciences, arts, etc. Unfortunately, they are not physical but living in the realms where physical eyes can't see. You can see them only if Eartum chooses to let you see them, or if you have done much meditations.
thanks for the prompt response.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 11, 2016
dazzlingd:

my mentions don tire gosh
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 7:38pm On May 11, 2016
Largas:

my mentions don tire gosh
lol, so na u be the lucifer, u must explain whr u got ur name
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:08am On May 12, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

1. After Knoliud had departed the places around Niger, he visited the villages which were at the base of the mountain called Kirima. And Knoliud declared, saying, blessed are the lands around the mountains of Kirima. For out of you shall proceed a ruler of nations.
2. You are a land not cursed, but blessed of Reverad. How shall any contend for strength with your offspring? Can they endure the burdens which your land shall endure until the day you shall spring forth into your honey?
3. O Kirima, possess that which is yours. Stay not in your former thoughts which shall leave you in bondage. But I say, rise up and do amazing things. Rise above all who sink you below.
4. Turn to your thoughts and do exploit. I have decreed and no one shall reverse it; nations shall rise for your support. From the east and west and south and north of Murmoh shall they rise for your help.
5. The users of the brain shall turn to your lands for answers and they shall have it. Your mountain shall fetch you much benefit and you shall have the wild beasts in your land in abundance.
6. Behold, you have them all in your lands, use them to make profit. But I see a great time of distress in your lands because you shall abhor the seat of Reverad which is in your brains. And you shall put your mind to the things which were written in the books of Satan and Lucifer.
7. And your land shall lie low until Otem shall come to set you free. For Otem shall use both the urim and the knowledge of Knoliud to turn it around, both in this world and in the world to come.
8. Now when you have received the ordinances from Otem, follow it with all your might and you shall be great.
9. Think positive thinkings from the day of your childhood till the day of your youth. For only in doing such shall you change a thing. Worship no homo, and do not be worshipped yourself. But I say, in your land shall the homos worship those who say they had been ordained by Nymphidis, whose spiritual name is Satan. And some shall also worship the homos of Largas, whose spiritual name is Lucifer.
10. And it shall be that as long as you worship them, they shall sink your land low in poverty. And many shall say, is Kirima a land on earth? Can anyone from the lands of Kirima rise to greatness?
11. Now this is what you shall do, O you people of the land of Kirima. When your children are born to you, they shall ask you questions saying, why have we come to the world? Now this is what you shall answer them; we are in the world to discover good things to make the world a better abode.
12. Then shall all the substances in their brain work together as one, aiming to find out things which had been hidden. And at their childhood shall they unlock the place of Reverad in their brains. This is the place of knowledge.
13. Now after Knoliud had ended all these sayings, Engai, the son of God in that land said, these things which you speak about are strange in my hearings. If I teach the homos of the seat of Reverad and meditation, will they ever want to worship me as their god?
14. Then Knoliud said, Engai, why do you care about being worshipped like almost all the sons of God also? Only Ephradite, Chaleb, Eartum, Euchlydes and Chimides do not care about being worshipped. And these shall all have many naming their children after them at the establishment of Domino’s kingdom on earth.
15. I tell you the truth, Ephradite is making much findings about all breezes and about the tepexes. Shall he not teach many homos in this world and in the world to come?
16. And Chaleb is finding all ways to end all sicknesses. He has gathered many herbs and substances to use them on all his unseen creatures. He shall turn the bad ones around for good. And he shall teach the homos to apply them to their herbs for health.
17. Chimides also is moving about to do a thorough check of what he could remember of the events on earth since he arrived this planet. Shall he not teach it to the homos in the far future? I tell you, from the breaking of the lands to make continents, even to the existence and the extinction of the beasts shall he teach them. And even to the knowledge of times and seasons of the past, he shall teach them.
Behold, Euchlydes is in the wild, making findings of the living creatures and how their brains work. Shall he not teach the homos who had a likeness of him how to replace the organs in them? Shall he not bring clarity to the habits of all living organisms and the homos?
18. And Eartum is he who shall teach them how to make the stars and the things which are used in the Alkervum for convenience. But I tell you, in teaching them, they shall declare not his name because it was not time yet, until Otem shall come.
19. Now O Engai, if you shall be selfless like these sons of God and shall learn how to make earthly things, teaching it to your creatures, then shall your land be great. But if they do not know how to do any of these things because you did not teach them, they shall be tormented in their own lands by those who had been taught how to do great things.
20. But this shall not be forever, because Otem shall come to teach them what they should do.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 3:19pm On May 12, 2016
Bring it on, updates don't come like befr again. continue
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:07pm On May 12, 2016
MOTUS

CHAPTER ONE

1. Before Moussa died on the mountain, this thing had happened; a son of God called Boer possessed a mountain which was not far from the Jordan river. And Beor married a goddess called Rima. And on the mountain which they lived, they had a baby whose name was Baalim.
2. When Baalim was of age, he was let down to the valley which was by the side of a river, which was not far from the Jordan river. And Baalim had much gift, which he got from Boer his father. And Baalim always meditated by the sides of the mountains, getting responses for the interpretation of dreams and telling of the future.
3. Then did Baalim set up his altar on the mountains, demanding sacrifice from the people who came for his assistance. And they would come in their hundreds to hear things of the future from him.
4. Then Baalim would demand of Beor his father and he would speak to him, using the five senses to predict the future, which were right most of the time.
5. Now did Faulkin appear to Baalim in form of a burning fire. And Faulkin said, Baalim, I am God, Elohim, who created the earth.
6. And Baalim said, my father Beor is he who created the earth. How then did you say that it was you.
7. Then Faulkin said, do you think that all this place you see is the limit of the earth? I tell you, your father has deceived you to see this place as the end of the earth. Now I shall widen your vision and you shall see farther than here.
8. Then Faulkin did what his father had taught him; for Nymphidis had taught him before how to widen the range of view of the homos. Then Faulkin widened the range of view of Baalim such that he saw beyond what he had seen before.
9. And he saw the bank of the Nile of Egypt and the people in Egypt did he see also. All these things he had never seen or known. And Baalim took Faulkin as the true God and worshipped him.
10. Now whenever the people had come again to seek advise of Baalim, he would seek the consent of Faulkin first before asking his father Beor what to tell them. Then whosoever Faulkin would not approve, Baalim would not answer them.
11. And a time came that Balak, the king of Moab sent messengers to Baalim to seek how to defeat the children of Yacob who had begun to take up the lands. And Balak said in the scrolls he had written; O Great prophet, we have heard of you in the land of Moab and of Midia, for we are terrified by the scrolls which we had received from the hands of the messengers from the children of Yacob. Did they not testify that they had turned the land of Amori into fine sand? And the land of Bashan did they also say that they had possessed forcefully. They said that the mountains had fled away in all the lands they had conquered.
12. Now when we have read their scrolls, our hearts melt like waters. And we become sick in our soul. And fear came upon our soldiers in abundance. And we could not lift a finger to do anything.
13. Then I heard by the mouth of one, saying, does Baalim not reside in Pethor, which is the plains not far from Jordan? He is the man who sees the future while his eyes are opened. Let us now go to him and enquire what we shall do to conquer this people who have scared our soul to the marrow of our bones.
14. Then when Baalim saw the scroll, he smiled to himself and said, this people of Yacob are very great in the use of urim, stirring up great fear in the heart of their opposers before the battle itself. Is this not what they shall use to conquer Jericho also?
15. For none shall conquer it except by the power of urim. Now I shall go up to seek God before making my prediction of the future for them, and before knowing what I shall do.
16. And Baalim met Faulkin in the place where he first appeared to him in form of fire. And Faulkin said, what do you intend to do to the people?
17. Then Baalim said, to curse them with a great curse indeed. Then Faulkin said, you shall not curse them, because they are my people.
18. Now Balak the king of Moab came by himself and said, when Moussa fled from Egypt after being charged for murder, is it not in this land he dwelt for many years before he began to think that he would start a new nation?
Lo, Moussa dwelt in Midiam, which was in a league with Moab my kingdom. And all the people of Madiam are also my people and our animals are also for Madiam.
19. And Raguel my chief took care of him so much in those days, giving him Zippor his daughter to wife. Why is he now turning his back at us, saying, I shall not spare Moab also?
20. Now Raguel is very old and all his households with him. And when they had heard of the saying of the scroll of Moussa, they were scared to their bone marrow.
21. Now O Baalim, help us curse the people, for by so doing, they shall be cursed and then shall they not rise to conquer our land. This curse is even justified, because we did no bad to Moussa when he came to our land. Why then did he determine to terminate our lives?
22. Who has deceived Moussa to think that it is the right thing to do, destroying the places which were his own abode before?
23. Did we not read in the scrolls they sent before that they left Egypt with about 600,000 people? Did we not also see with our eyes in the scroll how ten plagues came upon the Egyptians, in which all their firstborn died?
24. Now O Baalim, curse them for us so that they might lose their powers.
25. Now Baalim got much animals from Balak. Then he got ready to curse the people. Now Faulkin saw it and sent Raphael to meet him on the way. Now Baalim was on a donkey, riding it towards the place where Moussa and his people had sojourned.
26. Then Raphael, who was hiding in the rays which no homos could see, struck the donkey such that it crashed to the ground. And Baalim fell heavily to the floor.
27. Then Raphael appeared and said, Baalim, how blind you are that you didn’t see me? Then Baalim asked, who are you my lord?
28. Then did Raphael answer, I am an angel of God sent to tell you that you should not curse the people of God but only bless them. Then Baalim said, I have taken much reward from the king of Moab. Now if I do not do it, he shall cut off my life.
29. Now my lord, let me go and do it. Then when it has been done, let the curse not take any effect on them, because nothing can work without you God.
30. Then the angel permitted him to go, saying, if you are pleased to curse them, then do it.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:03am On May 13, 2016
MOTUS
CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO

1. As soon as Baalim had come to the midst of the children of Yacob, Moussa commanded his men, saying, slaughter him for he has come to curse us.
2. Then Baalim trembled with great fear and said, I did not come to curse but to bless. Then Moussa said, did I AM not say to us that you shall be here to curse us? Then Baalim began to swear, saying, how shall I curse whom the lord has not cursed? Behold the time has come to release the children of Yacob into the land which flowed with milk and honey.
3. O Yacob, arise and take up the lands around you. Sink them low like the quicksand. Let earthquake swallow all your enemies. Let their blood flow like the red sea. Utterly destroy all your adversaries as the dragon spits fire on its enemies. Let no one escape which belongs to Bashan and Moab and Amori.
4. Even Syria shall not stand. They shall waver forever like the waters of a troubled ocean. Let their children, their oxen and their cattle be put to death also. For who shall trouble Yacob and go unpunished. Let all the enemies of Yacob be blown about like as of the four winds of the earth.
5. Let Reuben stand with his feet firmly to the ground. For in him shall the marrow receive strength. Let the household of Simon take hold of the sheath and the sword and conquer the world with it.
6. Let the head of Judah be raised up. For in them shall the holy kings spring forth. O Judah, take up your sceptre and rule the land in holiness.
7. You are the courageous son of your father, therefore a king shall not be lacking in your land, which followed after Elohim.
8. Simeon, you are he which should be called the latter rain. For your abode shall be called calmness. The fruit in your land shall yield in abundance. They shall not be overripe and they shall not spoil.
9. The seeds of your ground shall be fat like the bullocks. They shall cover the earth and radiate the glory of the soil. The sun shall not dry up your land forever. And no curse upon you shall hold ground.
10. Dan and his family shall inherit eternal rest. Happy are you, O family of Dan. You shall not be forgotten in the land of Yacob forever. Look around you, even from the plains of Moab to the valley of Philistia, a child shall be born to you. And he shall disturb the two lands fiercely until they shall be utterly destroyed.
11. Where is Asher? Let him come to my right hand. Let him bury his knees in the sands and raise his hands to the sky to praise Elohim, for I see a lawgiver in Asher. He shall give the law and uphold it. He shall not break the laws which he gave.
12. Let the family of Asher rejoice; let them sing with the pipes. Let the voice of their throats be like that of the giant birds.
13. O Gad, your place shall be called the place of rest. Who shall come into your land and find no peace of mind? Where else shall the peace of God rest upon? Gad is a land made still by the hands of God.
14. Your land shall not cease to produce the peacemakers. When the tribes go into war against each other, the peacemakers of the land of Gad shall bring balance. Though you may be unheard of. Though your land may lie low, yet shall you be raised higher than the mountains.
15. Where are the sweet grapes? Where do they blossom? Go to the land of Benjamin and you shall find them there. For Benjamin shall not lack the tillers of the ground. When many say it is hard to till the land, Benjamin shall say it is easy.
16. Let Benjamin rise to do what is right. Let the first king proceed out of you, O firstborn son of Rakel. When Rakel sought for a child and found none, then she found you and was happy.
17. Now I decree upon Benjamin, let the king come forth out of your land. Let him lead the wars to conquer all the lands round about. For Sol shall be seen as a god himself, though he comes in the form of men.
18. Let the people write neither good nor bad urim concerning him. Let his kingdom be directed by Elohim himself and not by the urim.
19. Zebulun, the blessed land of beauty. Your daughters shall be as beautiful as the gazelles. The peacock shall not match them in their beauty. You shall shine from the sole of your feet to the crown of your head.
20. Let you sons go not far to seek wives; for in Zebulun dwelt many angels. Their faces carry the deep dimples and their necks are lined with beautiful lines like the stripes of the zebras.
21. Issachar, the great archer. When many are gone into the forest, they came back with nothing. But you return with your bag filled up. You are the hunter who gets his meat even in the dryness of the wilderness.
22. For when they all say, we have no meat to eat, then shall Issachar say, I have enough. Take eat and make merry.
23. And upon Naphtali I say, when my eyes are open did I say, the bread and wine of your land shall not run dry. Your waters shall not lack that which it needs. Your rocks shall be made solid and they shall not be moved.
24. Who comes after you to scare you? Whoever scares you shall be scared themselves.
25. Manasseh, you are the second child of Rakel, the patient daughter of Alaban. You are the twin brother of Ephraim. Therefore I proclaim on you the blessings in two-fold. Enjoy all the benefits of two.
26. In Manasseh shall the people who do exploit be. Let them grow up to become great in Manasseh. Let the skillful ones be in abundance in your land.
27. Now Ephraim, the last of the thirteen sons of your father Yacob; prosper I say, prosper. Let your rain be filled with relief. Let your soul be made fertile and soft for the plant. You are the least in age but not in wisdom and strength.
28. I say to Ephraim, be more powerful than Egypt. The least of you shall be greater than Pharaoh. You shall not be stopped from making ways in the desert. Your seeds shall dwell in gladness of heart forever.
29. Now to Levi I say, the holy ones shall forever be in your land. They shall not touch anything which is dead. They shall not stain their garments. They shall bear the great box of Elohim on their shoulders.
30. Let Levi stay apart from the people until the box of holiness shall be destroyed. O Levi, weep not when the box of holiness is gone, because the son of your god is he which sat on the box as the fire and the cloud. But he shall manifest himself as the light in a time not very far. The light of the fire of the ark shall also be the light of the world. And this light shall suppress nations, ruling their hearts and their souls.
31. Now after Baalim had ended his pronouncement, the people were greatly moved to tears. And they also blessed Baalim, saying, we grant you to also rule the world with us. Let all who come for you also be happy and delighted in you forever.
32. And Moussa allowed Baalim to depart in peace, rewarding him with great reward.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:35am On May 14, 2016
CHAPTER THREE

1. Now after the death of Mousse did Jehoshua led the people to the land, conquering them in wars. And they conquered the people of Canaan by the power of magia and urim. Then they possessed the land. Now there were thirteen families which came out of the land of Egypt at the beginning, before the people of Sin mingled with them.
2. Now there was a little land called Ai, which was having a border with the land of Sin. This land had shown resistance to the people before when they wanted to pass through it to the promised land.
3. Now Jehoshua remembered and said, let us go back to Ai and conquer it. Did I AM not give the commandment to Moussa on top of its mountain at the first time? Yes, Mount Sinai which is at the border of Sin and Ai did the lord choose to give the commandment to Moussa.
4. So then, if Moussa had conquered the mountain before, how much more we also conquering the valleys of Ai?
5. Now Jehoshua sent few of the people to conquer the land of Ai, declaring to the congregation a great speech of confidence, saying, I saw the people of Ai defeated. And no one escaped. They all perished with the edge of the swords.
6. Their horsemen and their footmen had watered the ground with their blood. They fall like Jericho. They are scattered like in the days when Eden was destroyed.
7. Where again shall the people of Ai be named? Who shall build upon their land again? They are dead, never to rise again. Or can a carcass rise again after it had reached rottenness. Can a meat come together to form a living soul after the maggot had licked up its sores?
8. So shall the city of Ai be. They are accursed even unto the crust of their lands. They are shaken off the earth as the sieve shakes away the shafts.
9. Woe unto the dwellers of Ai, whose edge was at the east of Sin. Let all the waters of Ai dry up like the sea of Jordan which was dried up for us to pass through.
10. And the children of Yacob shall not lose a man in the battle. They shall be the same in number as they had been. Now, O dwellers of Ai, let your horses tremble at the visitation of my people. Let your camels go to sleep when my representatives shall visit them.
11. Let the sand of your land eat you up like the quicksand. Let death swallow you whole.
12. O seeds of Ai, scatter like the dry sand of the desert which was blown by the whirlwind. Go apart like the carcass which the vultures and the hyenas had divided. For who shall stand the power of I AM who resided on the mountain of Sinai?
13. Now after Jehoshua had finished his pronouncement, he sent about three thousands of his men to the land of Ai, saying, they are few in number so we need no large number.
14. Then Jehoshua blessed them and said, surely you shall all return safely; I AM has declared it and it shall be done so.
15. Then the people went with confidence into the land of Ai, but they were defeated by the people, killing about thirty-one of them.
16. When this thing had happened, the children of Yacob turned away, fleeing the battle, because they had no more assurance that the rest of them would not be destroyed. And when they returned to Jehoshua, wailing, he said, what has happened to you?
17. And the people said, we have been killed. Elim and Rezer our leaders had fallen by the edge of the sword. Then we became weak in our heart because you have declared that no one of us shall lose his life in the battle.
18. When Jehoshua heard it, he said, did you go with the mixed multitude of Sin who did not have circumcision? Did I not choose only the family of Reuben and of Judah and of Simon for this battle?
19. Then the people said, none of the people of Sin went with us to the battle. Then Jehoshua said, did any warrior among you possess the goods of the lands of the people which we have conquered? For I commanded before that no one should keep to himself the possessions of all the lands we have conquered but to bring it to the great synagogue, which is the house of God.
20. Then Jehoshua commanded that lot should be cast among the warriors to know which of them had defaulted. And the lot fell on Akkan, which was the son of Karmi; for Karmi himself was the grandson of Judah.
21. And Jehoshua said to Akkan, why did you take the things which the Lord God had commanded that you should bring for the beautification of his house? Then Akkan said, I swear by the Lord himself, I kept nothing to myself. I laid down everything I acquired at the battles, and they had been gathered with the rest of the things in the house of God.
22. Then Jehoshua came close to Akkan and widened his eyes, blinking not at all. And when Akkan looked below his eyelids, his soul turned to water within him. And Jehoshua spoke with a low voice now, saying, Akkan, be thankful to God who made you and do not let him be disgraced before the people.
23. Now if you say that you took the things, you shall be spared, and the name of God will be more glorified. Then Akkan submitted to the voice of Jehoshua and said, I have committed iniquity indeed. I took some of the clothes of the land of Babylon. And I have hid them in my tent with some silver in them.
24. Then Jehoshua sent two of the priests which were of the family of Levi to the synagogue to bring the things which Akkan spoke of. And they returned with the clothes of Babylon and also the shekels of silver which Akkan mentioned.
25. And the two priests were Caleb and Habor, which were the servants of Jehoshua, obeying every word of his mouth, whether they seemed good or bad.
26. And Caleb laid the things before the feet of Jehoshua, saying, we found them in the tent of Akkan according to his saying. But the saying of Caleb was false because he took them from the synagogue.
27. Then Jehoshua laid down the cloth and the silver and said, Akkan, you are cursed with an everlasting curse for this evil you have done. You shall be put to death with everyone in your house; both the little children and even your animals.
28. And when Akkan heard this, he yelled, for he wanted to tell the whole truth. But Jehoshua gagged his mouth and threw him away. Then he was bound hands and foot with all his household and burnt off.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 1:13pm On May 15, 2016
CHAPTER FOUR

1. In the land where Mazda, the son of Reverad had possessed, which was in the continent of Largas, he claimed six mountains to himself. And Mazda made some homos, but did not reveal himself to them.
2. And Mazda let them down to the surface of the earth. And it came to pass when they which he made had begun to find out who created them, that a homo erectus went into the mountains and fasted for forty days, only taking water at an interval of five days.
3. And the homo erectus whose name was Zoroash saw like a whirlwind speeding past the mountain. And Zoroash was amazed, saying, I shall wait to see what is this wind.
4. Now when he had waited at the foot of the mountain for three days, the whirlwind came again. And a voice spoke through the whirlwind, saying, Zoroash! Zoroash! What have you come to the foot of my mountain to do?
5. And Zoroash said, I am here to find out the truth, for I am troubled in my mind, seeking the truth of our existence. Then the voice answered, saying, for forty days have I observed you sitting at the base of my mountain. And I thought you to be one of the worshippers of Druj.
6. Now come and I will tell you everything about the existence of this world in which you are in. Then did Zoroash ask, saying, lord, who are you? And the voice replied, I am Mazda who created the earth and the heaven above. Look above that mountain, such is the heaven which I have created. For the heaven is my abode and the mountains of the earth are my footstool.
7. Now O Zoroash, come with me and sit at my feet to learn about the truth of the world. Then did Zoroash climb the mountain which was called Zeph. And Zoroash got to the top of the mountain on the third day. And he saw the abode of Mazda, which was on the mountain.
8. Then Mazda said, Zoroash, you have come to the secret place of the highest God. You have climbed atop my holy hill. You shall abide in this tabernacle for forty days to get the commandments from me. I am God who made the whole earth.
9. And Zoroash said, if indeed you are God, why did you say before that you thought I was a worshipper of Druj? And who is Druj himself? Then Mazda said, I created many spirits to worship me but Druj turned against me. And I threw him down from this mountain. Now he is roaming about like a roaring lion and like a serpent, looking for who to consume.
10. Then Zoroash said, but O God should have destroyed Druj to non-existence if actually you are the one who formed him? Or what profit is it of you for him to be left roaming about, devouring the homo-erectuses you have carefully made?
11. Then Mazda smiled and said, I have given them the tree of life and the water of life when I made them. Therefore I tell you, they can never die.
12. Now listen to me, O Zoroash, a purgatory is it which I have begun to make. I tell you, it shall be a great hell for Druj and his worshippers after three millennium of which this world shall cease to exist. Then Druj shall be thrown down into purgatory forever and all his worshippers with him.
13. Then Zoroash said, my Lord, is there nothing to do to prevent the homos from getting into the purgatory which you have made? Then Mazda replied, saying, that is the purpose why I have invited you up my hill. Now listen and write down my commandments. And it shall be that after you are done writing it, you shall go into the world beneath this mountain and declare it to them. And they shall serve me with all their hearts and with all their soul.
14. And they shall obey my commandment only. And if they do not obey my commandments, they shall be cast into the purgatory to suffer with Druj. When Zoroash asked how the hell was, Mazda said, it is a very cold and dark place.
15. All who do not do the right thing on earth shall be cast into it to be tormented by Druj and his agents forever. Now Zoroash, this is the reason why you must hasten up to warn the people. Win their souls to heaven, else they shall perish in purgatory forever.
16. And Zoroash received all the commandments from the hands of Mazda. Then he began to go down from the mountain. Now when Zoroash had gotten to the base of it, he began to declare this to all the people, saying, repent of your evil ways because the kingdom of heaven is at the corner. Turn away from your iniquity to avoid eternal punishment.
17. Then Zoroash began to have many followers, which came to him to hear of him. And Zoroastrian began to say, evil and good are two ends of a tunnel. It is better to be at the good end which is narrow, leading to heaven. But the wide end is wide enough, leading to purgatory.
18. Now if you are closely attached to anyone who makes you tend towards the bad end, it is better to cut off from him, because remaining with him will make you go to hell on the last judgement day.
19. I am the way, the truth and the life which leads you to the true God. Without me shall no man come to God, whose name is Mazda. Who are you who is deep into iniquity? Who are you who is far gone into the bad end of the tunnel? Turn around and make your way right again and you shall benefit from the eternal rest of God.
20. Let your goodness cast away your iniquity.
21. When Zoroash had taught the people, the called him great teacher and asked questions of him. Then one said, are we impure from our mother’s womb? Then Zoroash said, you are not impure, but you are born without iniquity, but the evil spirits are all around to corrupt your purity.
22. But I say to you, fight violently for your soul. Lose it not to Druj and all his fallen angels. Obey the words of my mouth because I also obey the words of Mazda my father. Now in the land were some who held the views of Krish. And they came also to hear the teachings of Mazda.
23. And one said, great teacher, we have heard how an home called Krish came to the world and died for it to carry away the sins of it. And now are we called Krishtan. What do you say to this?
24. Then Zoroash said, every homo shall die for his own iniquity. I tell you, no homo can die for the iniquity of others. Now the Krishtans said, he is not man but God himself. He is the begotten son of Vishinus our God.
25. And Zoroash said, Mazda alone is God. Anyone who speaks against him is a blasphemer. And such shall be cast into everlasting darkness in the purgatory. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
26. And Zoroash said, I tell you the truth, even if any of the Amesha Spenzas and the angels of my father do evil, they shall also be cast into the darkness. How much more we homos? Therefore I say to you, choose good so that you may live in heaven with my father.
27. Now Faulkin came around to collect the scrolls which many of the followers of Zoroash had written. For he came to them and said, I am Mazda. Give me your scrolls to make corrections of them. And after they had given him the scrolls, he left without returning it.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:26pm On May 15, 2016
CHAPTER FIVE

1. Now there was relative peace on earth at the absence of Satan and Lucifer, who were Nymphidis and Largas, but only around the place which belonged to Alsadur the God of Peace did war never cease, because Faulkin his son, the prince of Peace, was leading his people to war against all lands around them.
2. Now the people had conquered many lands. They had wasted the Amoris, both their males and their females. They had also wasted the Canaanites and the Hivites and the Hittites and had gathered much slave.
3. They had also conquered Jericho, destroying it with great destruction. Now this was how they destroyed Jericho; Elikamah, the son of Esias the prophet of urim, who was also the grandson of Amoz, was the scribe who wrote a long scroll and sent it to Jericho, saying, behold Jericho has been marked for destruction. For it shall be the possession of Yacob. With the dragons of our lord shall we set your city on fire and no man shall stand.
4. Go, ask Egypt and Syria and all the nations around us how we cut them off, dividing their flesh with the swords. The Amoris and the Madian have we swallowed up. Now shall Jericho escape it?
5. O Jericho, the lord God has declared this day, your walls shall be made into a dunghill as the waters of Egypt was turned into a house of frogs. You shall fall with utter destruction. And the vultures and the hyenas shall feed on your flesh.
6. Now the dragons shall spit fire upon your land in abundance and you shall die. Then shall Jericho become a thing of the past, like Moab also, which we have turned into fine sand.
7. Now give hears O you inhabitants of Jericho. Did we not cross over the land of Egypt with more than 600,000 homos? Behold, we gave them ten plagues and they allowed us to go. But when they came after us again, they were utterly destroyed.
8. Now I say, Jericho, the flame of your land shall also rise up to cover the light of the sun for forty days. And no homo shall inhabit it until we shall rebuild it in our own fashion to inhabit it forever.
9. Now have we not displaced Ai also? For they ran out of their own nation at our visitation, saying, we shall make for ourselves another Ai. But the Lord God have said, the counsel of Ai shall not hold. They shall be faced with fierce destruction forever.
10. Now hear this O Jericho, defend your land from us, yet we shall have it by force. For God has given it for our possession. Your horses shall stumble like the horses of the Egyptians. Like the camels of the Syrians shall your camels faint.
11. It shall not be long again, O Jericho. For we shall come with a thousand thousand dragons to burn up your land. The dragons which our God has kept in Hazor in their thousands shall attack your lands and render them desolate.
12. Now give hears, O Zimchi, for in the day of our visitation shall your head go away with the crown. This is the saying of our God. You shall be rendered useless like a fowl without a head.
13. The Lord has given the chambers of Jericho to us for possession. And we shall possess it forever. The throne of the lord shall be set in Jericho, in the centre of it.
14. Where are they which gather against Yacob? Let them be set on fire like Egypt. Let everlasting punishment be upon them like Tyre. Let the foundation of their nation be shaken.
15. For thus said the Lord, I have planted my wrath in Jericho and it shall germinate and grow taller than the mustard tree. The root of it shall penetrate the earth and uproot Jericho right from its foundation.
16. Let the seas in your land come upon you. Let the waters swallow you whole. Let the cankerworm rent apart your walls. Go into Egypt and make enquiry of them how we tore their nations apart. Go and see how Egypt has become desolate.
17. Did the Lord God not set confusion upon the land. Did the river of Nile not waver at our departure. Did the red sea not open its mouth to swallow a thousand thousands of the Egyptians with Pharaoh also.
18. And Ra their god could not save them from our hands. And we also hear that Eartum and Ephradite were they who taught them crafts. For they make large pyramids to bury their dead in it. But our Lord did command us to destroy their pyramids and scatter their dead until none shall remain in their land. Where is Eartum the one who made the first homo-erectuses in Egypt? He has fled forever like the whirlwind?
19. Truly, the carcasses of Egypt shall not be buried forever. For we have utterly destroyed their pyramids, leaving none again. Where are the bodies of the dead kings of Egypt? Are they not lying on their streets? Where shall they be buried when their pyramids have been rendered into powder and blown away by the wind?
20. So also shall Jericho be. They shall be like the rouge for the painting of the face. The blood of their inhabitants shall be made into ink.
21. Thus said the Lord God of Yacob, the land of Jericho shall be turned into blood. They shall be like the moon in colour. They shall be red with blood. Where indeed is the god of your land? Where is Yarikh? He has left you to face your desolation. Because Elohim is here to destroy you utterly. Jehoshua is he which shall swallow up your land.
22. Move no finger against us, else you shall turn against each other to help one another to death. Let your armours rest in their houses. Let no homo in your land make any defence for himself, for by seeing this shall we take pity upon your land and spare some part of it. And we shall allow your seed to co-exist with our own seeds like the people of Sin co-existed with us till this day.
23. Have you not heard how we walked on the water of Jericho on a dry ground? Now I tell you, what then is hid from us? What can the children of Yacob not do? For if we parted the red sea and dried up Jordan river, which is but a few miles away from your land, how much more shall we not dry up your blood in your flesh?
24. Listen O Zimchi, prepare for your heart to be drilled by our swords. Let your children and your wives and your beasts and your cattle also prepare to be drilled in their hearts by our sword. For the Lord has shown us how this shall be.
25. Gather not any armour to fight us, for if you dare it, you shall be set into confusion, fighting hard against each other, two to one and one to two.
26. The spoils of your land shall be unto us for possession. Ask the Egyptians how we took away all their treasures at our departure. For we shook them off their resources and left them lacking. We drilled the heart of their homos until they say, let the people of Yacob depart.
27. O Jericho! Your walls are up into the cloud, but we shall break them down. We shall smoke them like when a homo smokes a fish. We shall utterly destroy your land and lay the foundation again to be our everlasting possession.
28. The Lord has decreed and it shall be done. The Lord gave us Ai, we conquered it, Though it is a small city, but I say, the Lord who gave Ai into our hands shall also give Jericho into our hands. Hazor also has been turned into sand, which the dragons now inhabit.
29. We have ten thousand thousands of dragons in Hazor, and with it shall we burn up Jericho. We shall shake the foundation of Jericho as a homo handle the sieve. We shall cut of all lives which inhabits Jericho. All your palm trees shall be uprooted from your soils and there shall no vegetation be in it until we shall possess it, this said the Lord.
30. O Jericho, when you heard of the destruction to come upon your land in the days of Enorach, you thought it wise to make a great wall for yourself. And you said, this wall shall shield us from the destruction against the flood which God shall send.
31. Yes, it did shield your land in those days, but now has the Lord declared, your walls shall not be left at this time. Although the Anakims are still much in your lands, which had hid themselves from the face of our God at the last destruction of the world, but I tell you this. They shall not escape with you at this time.
32. We know everything about your land, because God has shown it to us. Did you not choose a hundred and five Anakims to build the wall of your city for you? Did they not finish building it after just a hundred and fifteen days? Yes, Semihazah the rebellious Anakim was the one who led the people to build the Great Wall and a hundred and four other homos of the past.
33. I tell you the truth, your walls shall melt as the snow melts upon the earth. Your mountains shall cleave as the earth cleave for the wrath of our God to swallow his enemies whole.
34. As Kora, Dathar and Abiram were swallowed up, so shall your mountains be too. Your heads shall fly in the sky and your bodies shall lie low to be eaten by the vultures. You shall run naked all over your land, for the fire of the Lord shall set your land on fire.
35. Now if Yarikh your god has abandoned you to fly into the moon because of the things he heard of us, then tell us who shall save you. This said the Lord, your dead bodies shall be made into a great heap whose top shall reach into the sky.
36. Die the death which we have cooked for you. Eat death like a porridge and die by it Thus said the Lord, Jordan shall produce bitter water henceforth and you shall drink of the water of it and die before the day which we shall visit your land to render it a great waste.
37. The tears of your eyes shall not run dry and you shall be dead like the homos of the past, which are the Anakims. Hear this again, O inhabitant of Jericho. I declare that both Semihazah and the rest of the Anakims which were exiled shall not escape this destruction which shall visit your land.
38. Our Lord God has shown to us that Azazel dwells in your land until these days, but Bayaqel did we not know where he had been. But give ears O Jericho, for all the Anakims in your land shall be swallowed up forever.
39. We also heard that Turel and Jethrel are in your land still, for our God told us so.
40. Now O Zimchi, there is no choice left of you but to bow down your face and seek pardon. Peradventure our Lord God might repent of the evil he has thought to do to your land.
41. This I Lord say again, gather no weapon to fight the children of Yacob when they shall enter your land. Only be submissive to them. And then shall they think to spare your land and shut up the mouths of the dragons which they have determined to blow up your land with before.
42. Now, this is the word of God which came vividly to me while my five senses were awake. I, Elikamah, son of Esias the prophet has said all these. Let he who reads it ask of mercy from the Lord, peradventure he shall be forgiven of him.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:39pm On May 15, 2016
CHAPTER SIX

1. Now when Zimchi, the king of Jericho had read the scroll, he tore his cloth because the words in it were as sharp as the edge of the sword, piercing deep into his heart. And great fear arose in his brain. And he called to all his elders to seek counsel.
2. And some said, all these things which they said about our land is the truth, because indeed the Anakims are many here in our land. Is Semihazah not also in this land till this day? I tell you, if indeed their god is not the greatest God, how then would they have known that our walls were built by the Anakims? Now also, consider their sayings and let us write a letter to them to seek for their mercy. And if it pleases them to take up our land, let them take it without shedding of blood. And we shall be their slaves forever.
3. Then Zimchi the king said, never! How shall I be a slave in my own land? Let this not be my portion while I live.
4. Then another said, let us go against the people and fight them to utter destruction. For we shall not permit them to scare us with their threats. For I perceive in my spirit that these things are the urims of fear which Esias also wrote in his days in multitude, saying that Nile would be dried up, which things we have not ascertained till this day.
5. When the king heard him, he said, this sounds like a better advice to my hearing. But I ask of everyone of you to return to his house and ponder over it, perhaps an even better idea would come.
6. Now the people slept with great fear in their hearts and dreamt of the things which they had read and pondered upon in their brains during the day. And they saw dragons in multitude around their lands, setting it on fire.
7. And when they woke up, each man told of what he had seen. Even the king himself had terrible dreams, but none of them knew that it was the work of the brain to make one dream what he feared. For they which feared fire in the day shall dream of fire at night. And they which did not retain the thought of fire shall not also dream of it.
8. Now, this is how the children of Yacob knew all the histories of Jericho; when Faulkin and Semihazah and all the remaining Anakims were still together in Eden, they were friends, knowing about the affairs of one another.
9. And Semihazah hid nothing from the face of Faulkin, whatever he was doing. Even to the lying with the homo-erectuses did they all do together. Now when Semihazah and the other people were discovered by Nymphidis, they kept the secret of Faulkin and did not implicate him because he is his son.
10. Then Faulkin promised to allow the city where Semihazah and the other Anakims went after their exile to remain peaceful, promising no war to come on it.
11. Now Jericho was where Semihazah went with the rest of the Anakims which were exiled, except for Bayaqel and some others. And Faulkin paid them visit at the time of the construction of the walls of Jericho, therefore knowing all about its making.
12. And when Moussa also thought to send some homos to the land of Jericho to spy it and come up with current happenings in Jericho, Faulkin took up the appearance of Jehoshua, calling himself the son of fish to Moussa who did not know that it was Faulkin himself. And Moussa sent ten homos to the land of Jericho, including Jehoshua to check the land and its defence and everything it had.
13. Now as soon as Jehoshua had entered the land of Jericho, he gave the charge of the other spies into the hands of Caleb and himself went into the midst of the city with boldness. And the people who were spying at the Anakims and the sons of the anakims in that land were shocked when they saw the stature of the homos. And they said, we are like grasshoppers before this people. O Caleb, let us return to our own land and report to Moussa all that we have found.
14. Then Caleb said, Jehoshua is a courageous homo. I tell you the truth, he shall return to us with glad tidings. As he has also said, he shall come back with the fruits of the land. Did you not remember how he defeated the people of Ai? Did you forget so soon how he conquered many lands and is still conquering till now? And did you also forget how he made River Jordan into a dry land for us to pass through?
15. Now when the homos with Caleb heard his last statement, they yelled at him saying, be still O Caleb. For we know that we did not cross Jordan on dry land. Was it not with the ship we made that we did cross it? But till today, we knew not where the wood which we used for making the ship come from.
16. Why then do you lie to us that we cross the river on dry ground? Then Caleb said, what do you mean by calling it a lie? What is the truth itself if not a lie which is believed by many?
17. For already a million homo has believed our testimonies of the ten plagues upon Egypt and the testimony of about 600,000 homo erectuses crossing the red sea. And with this amazing things did we make the hearts of our enemies submit to us. And we have conquered the Madian and the Amori and the Aitite with the terror of our news. Now tell me, if these things have been believed by many already, is it not the truth?
18. Then the people said, say what you wish but we cannot fight these giants because we are like grasshoppers before them. Then Caleb said, keep quiet, for we are only as tall as to their waists. Why then did you say that we are like the grasshoppers?
19. Now Jehoshua had taken up the appearance of Faulkin again. And he went to visit Semihazah in his place in Jericho. And the people of the land thought that he was one of the Anakims. Then Semihazah welcomed Faulkin, saying, where have you been since the sons of God destroyed Eden? And Faulkin said, I was in the midst of the sons of God myself. But now I think it good to visit you in this land after I had wandered from one place to another on earth.
20. Then Semihazah said, where is Nymphidis your father and Largas his friend? Are they indeed in the belly of the earth till these days?
21. Then Faulkin said, Nymphidis my father has never been in the belly of the earth and he can never be. Did you not hear Esias who saw the fight of the gods and wrote it down? It is Largas who fell and not my father. But I tell you the truth, my father left the earth to stay forever in his abode in the third heaven. There shall he remain to judge the world.
22. Then Semihazah said, I have heard of a god whom the people call I AM or Elohim. I got the news that he destroyed Egypt and the Moabites and the Madianites and all lands around it.
23. Behold, they said that they shall come to our land to destroy us all, both our children and animals and our female. Now Faulkin, tell me, do you know who this god is? Is he not Moloch or Mars? For I perceive that those gods are of a fierce countenance like Nymphidis also.
24. Then Faulkin said, I do not know which god is it, but Semihazah, be still because I shall begin to find out who the god is. And I shall bring back report to you.
25. Then Semihazah said, I shall plan how to set his land on fire. And I know that this god shall depart like as Yarikh the god of this land also departed forever into the moon when the wars of we Anakims against his creatures did not stop until we have reproduced ourselves through them.
26. For Yarikh is not a god who likes bloodshed like Nymphidis. He is a god who likes peace and will not stand contentions. And what is left of Yarikh is now his image, which the people worship and received no answer because no god lives in images made by hands. I have heard that all the other gods which came to the earth with Nymphidis has now ceased to exist on earth; perhaps they have all returned to Reverad forever after destroying Eden.
27. Now did Semihazah and Faulkin begin to go through the history of Jericho together, for it was Semihazah himself who wrote down the history of the land called Jericho.
28. Now Semihazah gave Faulkin much fruit of the land; the grapes, the cucumbers, the pomegranates and the apples. And Faulkin had enough fruit to take with him. Then when Faulkin was close to the mount Nebo which was around the river of Jordan where the other spies were lying with Caleb, he changed his appearance to that of Jehoshua again.
29. And Jehoshua dragged the fruits to their feet, returning five times to bring the rest. And Caleb and the other spies were surprised, asking, how did you get all these fruit to this place?
30. And Jehoshua said, I went amidst the Anakins and slaughtered many of them. And here are the fruit I got, returning five times into their land to get them here. And the spies were amazed at the exploit of Jehoshua.
31. So did Faulkin tell the people of his land of the current and past happenings of the land of Jericho and Elikamah thought to include it in his urim of fear, which he did successfully, saying that it was their God who revealed it to them.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:55am On May 17, 2016
CHAPTER SEVEN

1. Now the elders of Jericho and their strong men where terrified in their brains. And they wept bitterly, saying, what is our offence O Yarikh? Why have you determined to destroy our land? Answer us through your image which we have made. Let not the people of Elohim the strange god defeat us. Who knows if you Yarikh are even the one who come with the name Elohim to destroy the land which you have founded?
2. And they called on the image of Yarikh when the sun was in the east, but no response came until the sun appeared in the west. Then Semihazah the leader of the giants came to the court of the king. And the king inquired what should be done. And Semihazah said, let us have a little patience, for one of us has gone amidst them to learn of all their plans. Now let us wait until he returns to us.
3. Now were the people of Jericho unprepared for war or for defense. For they listened to the advice of Semihazah. But an homo said, while we wait, let some of us go and make findings if all those things in the scroll about Egypt and about Hazor were true. And if they are not true, we shall attack them immediately and swallow them up. Then Semihazah said it was a good advice.
4. Now the night before the people would go to Egypt and to Hazor, Faulkin came around to see Semihazah. And Semihazah told him all which they had determined to do. Then Faulkin left Jericho very early the next day and told Caleb, saying, are the people of Jericho not wiser than the urims of Elikamah? Behold, they are going westward and eastward and southward to enter into the land of Egypt and the land of Hazor to enquire if all the things in the urim of Elikamah were true.
5. Now let us lay ambush for them at the borders of Egypt and of Hazor. Let us swallow them whole such that they shall not get to their destination. For if they get their, shall they not know the truth?
6. And they shall say, we have found Yacob a liar and a great deceiver. And they shall call our nation the nation of great deceiver because we come from Yacob, the greatest deceiver of all time.
7. Did Elohim not hate Edom the finder of truth and love Yacob the deceiver?
8. Then the people listened to the words of Jehoshua and lay in ambush for the homo of Jericho who were making their way to Egypt and to Hazor.
9. Now when the people had entered into the borders of the nations, they were attacked and killed suddenly. And none of them escaped.
10. Then Elikamah wrote another urim in a scroll and sent it to Jericho, saying, did we not warn you to do nothing about us? Now our God has defeated those whom you sent to Egypt and to Hazor. For great stones from heaven fell on them and killed them. And for those who fled towards Ajalon, fire consumed them and burnt them to ashes.
11. Now the ashes are gathered in some urns which we have sent to you. And the heads of all your messngers have we also sent to you and their hearts have we kept with us, to be an everlasting treasure to us. O Zimchi! Have we not told you to keep your peace? But you went for to seek counsel in Egypt and in the land of Jabin who is now dead. I tell you, we shall visit your land as the eagle visits the earth in a swift movement. And we shall beat down your land as a camel thread upon the sands.
12. Zimchi, your head shall be turned to calabash with which we shall drink wine. Thus says the Lord, Jericho shall fall flat like a pillar whose foundation has been corrupted.
13. Now when the people had read the urims of Elikamah and had seen the heads and the ashes which were sent to them, they cried greatly. And their hearts thumped loudly. And when they shut their eyes they only saw destruction. And when they dreamt, all they saw was destruction. Then many of them became sick in their mind and in their brains, for the heavy thought of destruction they had pondered upon.
14. And Zimchi took the advice of the people and wrote a letter back to the Yacobite, saying, we have heard and seen enough to make us believe that your God indeed is God. Now spare us of shame O Yacob.
15. Let us be your slaves forever. Is slavery not better than death? Now I demand of you, come and have our land in peace and be a lord over us. We are your servants O Yacob; we shall be your slaves forever.
16. Now Zimchi sent the letter to the people of Yacob through the hand of Vedini, a servant in his court. And Vedini took the letter to the land of where the Yacobite had settled. Now when Jehoshua read it, he laughed and said, it is not enough for us to make them our servants. For if we spare them and all the Anakims of that land, they shall rise again one day to fight back for their land. And they shall call the service of the Amorites and the Hazorites and the Moabites and all the lands around us.
17. Then Jehoshua tore Vedini, the messenger of the king, apart with a two-edged sword in his hand. He also cut off his palms and his head and his feet. Then he put out his heart from his chest, but left his brain in his head, saying, all the useful part of his body belongs to us, but let the useless parts of his body return to him.
18. And Jehoshua sent the head, in which the brain was seated, back to the king of Jericho through a female homo, for he said, let us make a disgrace of the people of Jericho by not sending any of our males to them.
19. Now the name of the female homo sent to Jericho was Lamari. And she went to Jericho on a camel. And she got to Jericho after few days. Then she delivered the letter into the hand of the king. Then she also delivered the head and the ribs and the hands and foot of Vedini.
20. When the people of Jericho saw what was done, they shouted, Abomination. For they were terrified when they did not see the heart of Vedini in the ribs sent to them. And the wise men of the court said, O king, these people are past their limit. How did they send the useless things to us and take the treasured things? For what is the use of this soft matter left inside the head of Vedini? They took away the heart which is the greatest part of him.
21. Now O king, let us get ready for a battle against this people. Let us do to them as they had done to us. For it shall not be good for us to let them go free. And they laid hand on Lamari to kill her. And one said, if we kill Lamari, who shall take back our letter to their land, saying, we shall no more surrender to them?
22. Then Zimchi said, you have spoken well. Now let us remove an eye from the face of Lamari and let us also scrape off her long hair. Then we shall send her back to her people. Then Lamari’s right eye was plucked out. And they scraped her long hair with the sword, such that it could show the reflection of the sun.
23. Then they sent her back to her land with a scroll. Now Lamari returned to her people and showed the letter to them. And Jehoshua was angered at how she was treated, for they had made her unworthy of staying with the people, lest she would defile them.
24. Then Jehoshua said to the people, the time has come to destroy Jericho, but first I shall send two messengers to the land to see Semihazah, according to my promise to him.
25. And Zaph agreed to go to Jericho with Raboni. The two were great warriors who could handle the swords and the bows and the arrows. Now Zaph and Raboni went to Jericho and met Semihazah, saying, our lord said to us that we should tell you that he has made findings and he knows the people who shall be coming to your land to waste it. They are from Moloch and they are coming with arrows and bows and all such things. Now shut your city up from the gate. Let no man move to anywhere. Let everyone remain in his house. For their arrows cannot penetrate the gate and the walls of your city.
26. And they shall return to their houses after the last arrows they had shut.
27. Now when Semihazah heard this, he went to the palace to inform the king. And the king was happy for the advice of Semihazah. And he told him, saying, go now and shut the gate of our land. And let no homo be on the streets until all these things has been fulfilled.
28. Then Zaph and Raboni left the place, but when they began to speak strange language with each other, which was the language of the Yacobites, the people of the land discovered and knew that they were spies. Then they went after them to kill them. And Zaph and Raboni hid in a house where prostitutes were going about their business.
29. And one of the prostitute named Rab took them in. And they went in with Rab who also satisfied them with sex. And when they were far asleep, some men came to ask of them. And Rab said, I harbour no homo in my place. Come in and search. Then the people entered to search but did not see the homos, for Rab had covered them up with her thick quilt, such that they themselves looked like the bed whereupon she laid her back.
30. And when the people had left, Rab said, now I have protected you. So also you shall promise to spare this place when you return to destroy our land. And Zaph said, how shall we even destroy this place, which shall be a place of pleasure unto us?
31. If Judah our grand father who is now dead saw a building like this to lay with the prostitutes, would he not have acquired it for himself instead of destroying it?
32. Now Zaph and Raboni left the place with a promise not to destroy the house of prostitutes. And they headed for the gate of the city, which was just about to be shut. And they killed the men at the gate and fled. But about two men saw them and went to tell it in the city.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 11:57am On May 17, 2016
lool, so the Israelites used the tactics of intimidation, fear, coincidence and exaggeration

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by SujiAndrew(m): 2:59pm On May 17, 2016
This post will clarify all your doubt about the payment of tithe.
http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/05/should-christians-pay-tithe.html
Be blessed in the name of our lord Jesus Christ!

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 3:12pm On May 17, 2016
SujiAndrew:

Your Lord Jesus Christ has expired because we are in the era of OUR LORD (DOMINO REVERAD, the creator of the big bang) who made the UNIVERSE. Your Lord Jesus Christ(Faulkin) is the grandson of my LORD GOD, REVERAD. Jehovah your God is the son of my own God. Pray about this for seven days, asking your God Jehovah about all these things I have said. Pray alone, don't use the BOOK OF HYPNOTISM(Bible) while praying. IT IS WELL WITH YOUR SOUL.... OTEM.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 17, 2016
SujiAndrew:
DOES THIS MEANS THAT TITHE SHOULD BE PAYED BUT IT SHOULDNT BE MONEY BUT FOOD STUFF??
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:28am On May 19, 2016
CHAPTER EIGHT

1. Now the Yacobites went after the great city of Jericho and destroyed it with great fire. For they surrounded the city and found out that the gate had been shut. And Jehoshua commanded, saying, Semihazah has indeed given them my instruction. Now let everyone make his own fire. And let us set this place up in great flames.
2. And the people collected much oil and much stick and much tinder and much sulphur. And they laid it everywhere around Jericho. And Jehoshua started a fire to burn the walls, for they had made ditches before the walls to pour the oils and the sticks and all the things they had planned to use for fuel.
3. And the fire burnt the walls for days. And the Yacobites marched round the city to put fire everywhere around it, singing the song of victory. And it came to pass that even the sun above also brought down more fire upon the walls because Jehoshua had placed many shiny minerals over them with tinders beneath them. And the walls began to get weak.
4. And on the tenth day, the walls became very hot and collapsed. And the gate rusted and lost its coating. Then Shamshin, a courageous homo of the land stepped forward and uprooted the weak gate of the city of Jericho. For he was also an Anakim himself.
5. And Shamshin threw the gate of the city away. Then the Yacobite gained entrance into the land in their multitude. And they destroyed the city, with great destruction, killing many of the homos; for they threw fire and oil at the people, both the anakims and the homo-erectuses.
6. And the people of that land died in their multitude because they were not prepared for war before. And Semihazah fought with all his might, but Shamshin attacked him. And Shamshin put the spear through his body and he died of great pain.
7. Now Jehoshua and his people began to destroy the houses with fire, but they spared the house of Rab the prostitute, because the two spies had promised to allow it to remain.
8. But some of the Yacobite entered the house and laid with the prostitutes in their number. And Rab joined herself to the Yacobite.
9. Now the destruction of Jericho took five days. And the city was wasted because they were unprepared. And the head of the king of Jericho was cut off his neck and his brain was ripped out of his neck and thrown out to the dogs of the streets, but his hear was kept as a treasure.
10. And the people of Jehoshua sang a song of victory because Jericho was the greatest of all the cities they had conquered.
11. And the Yacobite began to sing, saying, blessed be the lord God who gave Jericho into our hands. Blessed be the urim of Elikamah the son of Esias, for he has done much help unto us.
12. Did our lord Elohim not promise us that Jericho shall be trodden under our feet? Their walls bowed at the presence of our God, I AM. Who has uprooted the walls of Jericho? Who has shaken its foundation?
13. There is none except our lord, who plundered the land of Jericho and shook it from its foundation. Behold, Jericho is swallowed up in the wrath of our lord. All the homos and the Anakims are gone into everlasting death. They shall lie low.
14. Who has challenged our lord to a battle and prevailed? The Amoris and the Moabites and the Aitites have all fallen by the swords. They were slaughtered in their own land and no one helped them.
15. The head of Baalim have we cut off, when he taught Balak to cast a stumblingblock in our way. When Baalim rose against us, he was smitten before us.
16. Who can rise before our God? Who can raise his countenance against our God? Our God, Elohim is the greatest of all. Which god can come after him? Moloch cannot stand before him. Mars shall be turned into sand.
17. Let all the gods come in their multitude. They shall fall flat before our God. From the east to the west shall they perish. The dogs shall lick their blood. They shall lie wasted.
18. Let the children of Yacob rejoice, because our God has come down in his power amidst us. Our God walks in the midst of us and no more with pillars of cloud and pillars of fire. Has Moussa not said that we should see Jehoshua as God himself?
19. Is the spirit of Elohim not residing in him? Therefore we shall exalt Jehoshua and abase all his enemies. All the enemies of Jehoshua shall die.
20. Let all the land around us tremble, for the God of War lives with us. Who can take us up in a fight? He who fights with Yacob fights with God himself? And who can fight with God and win? Only Yacob himself has fought with God and won. So no homo can challenge Yacob to a fight and win.
21. Let the dust of the ground rise above all our enemies, for the children of Yacob are of the Lord. Where are the Egyptians? They are overthrown forever. They are sick in their minds. They shall never prosper.
22. We shall stand, but they shall fall.
23. Rejoice and give praise to the lord, O Ajalon. Let Jordan swing back and forth in clapping. Let the mountains break forth in singing. Let all things submit to Elohim. For he alone harbours power.
24. Jehoshua shall conquer forever. No man shall prevail against him, for he is the picture of God. He is the image of Elohim. Therefore let all his enemies bow.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:45am On May 20, 2016
CHAPTER NINE

1. Before Brahma was called by Faulkin, a son of God named An had reigned over the central city of the continent of Largas, which was called Lagash.
2. An established himself in the city and made children for himself, using the tepex. Now An made all his children believe that he was the God who created the universe. An dwelt on a mountain which he named the Anysxtens.
3. And An told the homos he created that he had named the Anysxtens after his own name An. Now when the sons of God began to make friendships with each other to form trinity, An also thought to do the same, for he feared that Lagash could be overcomed by other sons of God in the nearest time.
4. Then An made friendship with Enlil and Enki who were also in the continent of Largas. And the trinity dwelt on the mountain together. Now An began to develop the cities where Nimshi had abandoned during his death, the place where the Nymphidis and Largas confused the language of the people.
5. Then Enki began to win the hearts of the homo-erectuses because he was he who taught them the magia and much word of wisdom. Now the fame of Enki was greater than that of An himself who first settled in Lagash. And An began to get jealous of Enki.
6. Then did An say, let us go apart now, because the people of my land do not regard me anymore as he who created them.
7. Then did Enlil say, if Enki should depart, I shall also do the same, because it is because of Enki that I am here with you, O An, for I have no liking for you at the beginning, even right from the days we all dwelt together in the Alkervum.
8. Then An said, if it pleases you, then you can depart with Enki. Go in peace and never return, for I regret ever forming a trinity with your likes.
9. Then Enlil and Enki left Lagash to dwell in a land which they named Uruk. Now Uruk was located southwest of the River Euphrates whose water was used up by Ephradite himself when he wanted to make the breeze which he took up to the second stairs of the earth.
10. Now did Enlil and Enki began to dwell together alone in Uruk where no homo was occupying previously. Now Enki thought that he would make some homos with the tepexes, but Enlil disagreed at first, saying, in all the lands where the homo erectuses are, they were always rebellious to the gods who formed them.
11. Then Enki said, if the gods cannot control their tempers, is that the fault of he who made them? Remember Reverad who created us does not get angry for whatever anyone of us did. Even Nymphidis was left unpunished by him, but he allowed him to be punished by the works of his own hands.
12. Now Enlil, listen to what I shall say. For if we refuse to do something because of what we think shall result from it, then what is our gain? How shall the world progress until it reaches to the similitude of the Alkervum, according to the will of Reverad our father.
13. Now Enlil listened to the voice of Enki and he allowed him make some homos. Now Enki said, even the homos we shall make shall be of great benefit to us because they shall help to raise great towers and build strong walls like that which Nimshi thought to raise before he was killed.
14. Then Enki asked for the advice of Earthus who had returned to an ocean on earth, because the earth was relatively peaceful since the departure of Nymphidis. Now Earthus said, if you want to make homos which are blessed with high intelligence, then you should mingle the tepex with the blood of Eartum, because Eartum is a god of Intelligence.
15. Go to Egypt, did Eartum not teach them how to build great pyramids? Now if you wish, I shall bring to you the blood of Eartum in a gourd. Then you shall mix it with your tepex.
16. Now, Earthus returned with the blood as she had promised.
17. Now Enki made many homos in his image and breathe the breathe of death into their nostrils, which would prevent them from living forever. Now the homos of Enki began to grow in strength. And they loved Enki so much because he behaved himself like an homo before them and not like a god.
18. Now Enki would bring the homos up to his mountain and teach them the magia, incantations and the telling of the future. Enki also taught the homos how to communicate with the dead in the valley of the shadow of death.
19. Now Enlil was enraged when the noise of the homos began to disturb his brain greatly, for their noises always hypnotised him such that he could fall into a long sleep during the day and at night the noises of the people could deprive him of sleep. Then Enlil planned to destroy all the homos made by Enki with a great flood.
20. Now Enlil did not tell Enki his mind, but he thought to do it without the knowledge of Enki because he knew that Enki would find a way to save them.
21. Now when Enlil and Enki were lying down to sleep one day, Enlil began to talk in his sleep, saying, the destruction with flood shall be best for them. Did Nymphidis not also do the same to his homos when they did not obey him?”
22. Now Enki heard the voice of Enlil and sleep went off his face immediately. Then Enlil instructed Atrahash, an homo loved by him, to make a vessel with gopher wood, which was also made by Noe in the days Nymphidis tried to destroy his own homos too back then.
23. Now Atrahash made the vessel from the gopher wood. Now Enlil did not know this. And he pulled down the water of the cloud. Then rain began to fall heavily upon the land of Uruk, but all the homo erectuses entered the vessel with few of their animals and they escaped the great flood.
24. Now when Enlil knew that the vessel made by Atrahash was directed to him by Enki, he became annoyed. Then he said, Enki what have you done? Why did you do this to me? Did you not see that the population of the homos should be reduced? They are too much for us now. And their noises are so great that they could hypnotise even the gods in the day and deprive them of sleep at night.
25. Then Enki said, O Enlil, destruction by the hands of the gods has never been the best thing to do to reduce population. For if the gods destroyed the homos they made by their own hands, then the lies of the gods which makes the homos see them as the all-knowing shall be discovered. And they shall say, if he who created us knows all things to come indeed, then what sense does it make creating what you would still get angry at and destroy?
26. Then Enlil reasoned with Enki and said, how then should we decrease the population of the homos? Then Enki said, only in the diversity of their beliefs can they reduce the population of themselves by themselves. Now Enlil, let us raise scribes who shall write about us in different perspectives. And when a scribe does not agree with the story written by the other, they shall begin to hate each other and then fight each other and then kill each other.
27. In this shall the population of the world reduce. For if Atrahash writes about us in this manner and Etam writes about us in another manner, the supporter of the two scribes shall war against each other and kill each other. Then shall the population be reduced.
28. Then Enlil was glad about the idea of Enki. Then did they begin to tell the stories of the gods in different versions to the homos which came to visit them. And the homos began to war against one another because of the diversity of their beliefs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (122) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 355
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.