Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:15 PM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (209291 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
OtemAtum:
Chapter Thirty-Eight
1. In the twenty-sixth year of Ometere as the king of Okerune, there was a great fight among the masquerades and the priests. For some clans wanted the masks to be worn by their people instead of the people of the other clans.
2. Now the priests fought among themselves, for a priest called Onuya came with twenty homos to beat up the masquerades while they were performing.
3. Now the fight was great and many homos were killed and injured.
4. And the king, Ohinoyi Ometere said, let the festival cease for the moment. For it is not good that these killings should continue.
5. And they obeyed the voice of the king. And for three years after, the festival did not take place. And the homos from Itaho came to see the king Ometere, saying, let the festival resume again. For we value it in Itaho more than in any other places.
6. And the king said, I do not have the thought of bringing it back, for the people of the land do not make it a sacred festival. But they love to shed blood during the festival. And if blood is shed in a festival, what sanity does it bring?
7. Now if you wish, you can start even the festival in your own land. For even Okatahi my late brother who began it was later one of you until his death. Therefore take the festival to your place, but make sure you do not mix violence with it.
8. Now when Ometere had said this, the homos of Itaho told their king. And he accepted that the festival should be done in their own town. And so the festival was done yearly in Itaho till these days.
9. Now a time came after the death of Ometere that the number of homos entering Okerune to dwell was very much more than those who moved out of it. And the son of Ometere called Achigidi, being the Ohinoyi said, let no homo be allowed to enter Okerune henceforth.
10. For the land is full to the brim. So it was that the borders were tightened and no homo was allowed to come to Okerune.
11. Now about that same time, there arose a very great famine in Okerune and in Itaho and in many places of Ebir lands. And the homos of Ebir lands began to depart the land. For the famine was very long. And locusts had invaded the whole places.
12. Now the famine was also much in Takumi and in Ida and in many other places.
13. And the homos of all the lands affected began to migrate towards Juku, which was a little land surrounded by a very great forest.
14. Now the name of the forest was Kuara, which by interpretation was a forest near the river, for it was around River Negre and river Chadda.
15. And the forest was filled with palm trees which were called rafa in the tongue of the first settler upon the land, who had migrated far away from the land. For they had left the land for about two hundred years before.
16. And many of them had settled at Yande which was far east of river Negre.
17. Now when many lands had found the forest, they said, surely this is a good place to settle. For the locusts have not invaded this place yet. And when they began to clear the forest, the homos of Juku attacked them, saying, why have you come to destroy our habitat?
18. And the people of different languages and ethnics said to the homos of Juku, is there not enough land here to dwell? For the lands of Okerune and Itaho and Ida and Takumi and other lands are under attacks by the locusts.
19. Therefore we have been forced to migrate to this place. Now let us settle in peace and we shall not trouble you.
20. So Juku accepted all the lands into the forest of Kuara. And the whole forest was named Kuara-rafa, saying, it is a watered forest filled with the rafa trees.
21. So did Ebir people and Igala and Edoma and Tampa and many tongues dwell together in Kuara-rafa with Juku. And there was peace among them for a long time.

Otem, been a while. I can see I've missed a lot of the show. Just curious, do you know how to speak Igala?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Otem, been a while. I can see I've missed a lot of the show. Just curious, do you know how to speak Igala?
No, I'll be happy to learn how to.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
OtemAtum:
No, I'll be happy to learn how to.

I guess you already know how to...just read the last few updates. This is coming from a bonafide Igala son of the soil.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I guess you already know how to...just read the last few updates. This is coming from a bonafide Igala son of the soil.
Wow! So are u offering to teach me Igala? I'd be so glad to learn.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
OtemAtum:
Wow! So are u offering to teach me Igala? I'd be so glad to learn.

Lol, I'm serious... it seems you know it already based on the last few updates I read. You have Atum to thank for that.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
OtemAtum:
Chapter Five
1. When I, Edoeje heard the news of the death of my father in the prison, I wept bitterly. And I went with twelve homos to fight against those who held my father in prison and killed him there.
2. And on my way to Kukia where the homos lived, I slept and had a revelation. And I saw like the ghost of my father. And he said, di owo kadi edo e.
3. And I touched my edo and he said again, di edo e kadi orooro.

For example, the parts I bolded means "Patience" and "Use your hand to touch your chest". Even I don't know how to spell these, but I can easily decipher them when I see such. Well done! You have even mentioned my native name there too...but I won't disclose grin
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
double post
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Bravo!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Amazing!

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
OkaiCorne:

For example, the parts I bolded means "Patience" and "Use your hand to touch your chest". Even I don't know how to spell these, but I can easily decipher them when I see such. Well done! You have even mentioned my native name there too...but I won't disclose grin
Hmm cool
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by swegiedon(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2017
OtemAtum:
what writing and editing app do you use?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:26am On Jun 30, 2017
swegiedon:

what writing and editing app do you use?
I use WPS. Anything?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by swegiedon(m): 10:30am On Jun 30, 2017
OtemAtum:
I use WPS. Anything?
I love it.I wanna send you a mail but you've been snubbing
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2017
swegiedon:

I love it.I wanna send you a mail but you've been snubbing
I'm sorry. Send ur message to otem2016@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by swegiedon(m): 11:05am On Jun 30, 2017
OtemAtum:
I'm sorry. Send ur message to otem2016@gmail.com. Thanks.
sent
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2017

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 7:02am On Jul 01, 2017
Chapter Forty-One
1. Now Opene the son of Aze married a woman of Takumi. And he had children through her. So did Enevene and Onozare. But Izeruo and Sutu who were female went with their husbands.
2. And there was an outbreak of smallpox. And Isimisi and Ayaki died of the smallpox before they got to the age of marriage. For it was the same year Aze their father died.
3. Now Onozare had children who were Anaze and Eshovo and Obanyi and Omujemi. And Anaze had a smallpox. And Onozare his father wept bitterly for him, for the manner which his brother and his sister died of smallpox was terrible to him.
4. And when they died, he became angry and ceased the worship of Ohomorihi, saying, if we call on you, you do not answer. But we worship you every day. Now when Onozare saw that Anaze had also got the deadly disease, he said, nature is cruel.
5. For you have come to take away my child.
6. And Onozare made a song about nature, saying;
7. Nature, as wide as space, as invisible as the souls of the dead.
8. You are helpless, for you render no help when help is needed.
9. You give sickness and leave it there.
10. What is your reason for leaving the sick in pain?
11. Can you cure the sick and you refuse to do it?
12. Why do you blow this evil pox upon people?
13. Life is meaningless when your child dies before you do. Life is even more meaningless when a parent cannot help his child who is in pain get well.
14. Why am I a father when I have nothing with me to cure my children when they fall sick?
15. I blame nature for its cruelty. I blame nature for its wickedness. I blame it for its deafness and dumbest. I blame it for its lack of verbal communication with the living.
16. I blame all the gods for their inactivity. I blame them for their inability to grant request.
17. Life is meaningless when no one is listening to you. They are all dead to prayers. They do nothing to your situation.
18. Now when Onozare had ended speaking out in anger, Anaze arose from his sleep that evening and came to his father, saying, father, who is Oricha? And Onozare sat up suddenly and looked at his son, saying, you have just called the name of my grandfather.
19. For you were still in the womb when he died. And no one have told you his name. Now tell me, how did you know this?
20. And Anaze said, he told me by himself in a revelation upon my bed. For I appeared before him in a body like of a spirit. And we spoke as if we are mates. And he said to me, tell Aze my grandson to take it lightly with nature and his ancestors.
21. For life is like a story with happy ending. For all the tragedies in the physical world are not seen as tragedies in the spirit worlds.
22. No matter how a homo dies on earth, he shall be welcomed to a better place. For places after death are filled with peace of mind.
23. Therefore do not be too grieved when bad things happen on earth. For it will only bring even worse things. But put a little sadness on your face and cheer up quickly.
24. For grave anger and sadness bring madness. And he who curses nature and his ancestors for bringing him to life shall not be better for it.
25. Now father, Oricha my great grandfather has asked me to choose where I want to be, either I would come to stay with him in the afterlife or I would remain here on earth.
26. And Onozare said, what choice have you made my son? And Anaze said, I have made my choice and I have promised great grandfather that I shall not declare it to anyone.
27. Now after three days, Anaze was cured of his sickness. And he was strong enough to go to the farm with his father.
28. And Onozare wondered, saying, this is wonderful.
29. Now while Onozare was in the farm with Anaze and Sutu his sister who came to visit them on a certain day, there was a very heavy rainstorm. And there were thunders and lightnings. And a great lightning ran down and struck the three of them such that they fell.
30. And when it was evening, Anoze and two other farmers saw them. And they took them into their farmhouse to resuscitate them. And when they had checked them well, they knew that Onozare and Anaze his son were cold, for they had died.
31. But only Sutu remained warm. And they said, she is not dead. And they kept her in the farmhouse and did all manner of things to resuscitate her.
32. Now when news got to the brothers and sisters of Onozare, they said, Onozare must have offended the gods. And he must not be buried. For the anger of the gods is terror.
33. And after one week, Sutu awoke and smiled. And they said, why did you smile? And she said, I have a sweet sleep. For I went to rest in an atmosphere of rest. And I did not wish to return.
34. Now Anoze, who was one of the farmers said, how many of you went to rest? And she said, my nephew and my brother went with me. But they shall not be returning. But I was told to return and live the kind of life which they live in that place on this place.
35. For fearlessness and deep peace of mind is rooted in that place where I went. And the fire in that place is cold and peaceful. And everything is possible to make in that place. It is a place of Aluna, which she made with her imagination while she was on earth here physically. And all her creatures who have not thought of or imagined other afterlives shall be in that place.
36. But those who have changed their thoughts shall also go to the afterlives they have fixed their minds upon.
37. Now the people asked, we have not known any Aluna. For Ohomorihi alone is one whom we know. And she said, Aluna is a goddess who made homos in two different places of the world. And she has said to me, the lands of Ebir shall still be named after the other land which is in another continent. And a time shall come when those in this land shall be United with those in the land in the other continent.
38. And they shall visit one another.
39. Now when they showed Sutu the dead bodies of her nephew and brother, she laughed and tapped them playfully, saying, keep enjoying yourselves. I will join you soon as agreed.
40. And the dead bodies of Onozare and Anaze were buried as opposed to the custom of Takumi where they did not bury the body of anyone who died through lightning.
41. For what Sutu said and demonstrated before them have made them have a change of idea concerning the neglect of dead bodies who died through a tragic means. For they did not bury even those who died in water before. But when Sutu told her story, they began to bury anyone who had died.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 7:02am On Jul 01, 2017
Chapter Forty-Two
1. Now the husband of Sutu was Rufu. For he was a Kutebite. And he had the knowledge of medicine.
2. And Rufu was one who has never failed in helping pregnant homos have successful child delivery. For he had helped three hundred and twenty one pregnant homos deliver successfully and none of them had died before.
3. Now Rufu had prided upon his ability.
4. Now when Sutu was pregnant, she was very healthy until the day when she would deliver. And she fainted. And Rufu did all he could do to restore her back to consciousness. Now when she awoke, she continued to be in labour.
5. And she was in labour for three days. And on the third day, she had a baby girl. And Rufu was glad, saying, I have done it again. And Sutu beckoned on him that he should bring his ear closr.
6. And Rufu lowered his ear towards the bed. And Sutu said, you have failed this time around. For it was for two great missions I come to the world. The first is to make Takumi change their culture of not burying those who died tragically. And the second is to make you fail so that you can become better.
7. Now when Sutu had said this, she rested her back on the bed and said nothing more. And Rufu looked at her eyes, but she was lifeless and Rufu rushed to resuscitate her, but she was gone.
8. And Rufu named his daughter Akenta, saying, the living came out of the dead. And he began to become quiet. And he did not boast anymore.
9. And those who knew him began to question him, saying, why are you suddenly so quiet? And he said, my wife has humiliated me. And there is no more reason to be proud. For I have helped more than three hundred homos deliver successfully, but my wife said that I need to fail so that I could become better.
10. Now while Rufu was observing the bark of a tree, his mind said to him, use this for the cure of smallpox. And Rufu went and took the bark of the tree. And he went to one homo called Buku who was sent away because he had smallpox. And Rufu applied the sap from the bark of the tree on him and he was cured.
11. And Rufu said, I give thanks to Rimam the god of my ancestors. For I know that this idea which I have is from him.
12. So did Rufu become a very well known medicine homo after the cure of the smallpox with the bark of the tree. However, some patients were not cured easily, therefore Rufu went deeper into the forest to obtain more medicines from trees, shrubs and herbs.
13. And smallpox became extinct in Takumi and all the areas around it during the time when Rufu was alive.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 1:25am On Jul 02, 2017
Chapter Forty-Three
1. Now because of the great deeds of Rufu in the matter of the cure of smallpox which he did, many homos in that land accepted the worship of Rimam, which was the same god worshipped by Rufu.
2. And the Ebirs of the land also began to worship Rimam instead of their own ancestors or Ohomorihi. And the thing which Sutu told them about Aluna was soon forgotten.
3. And Eshovo, the son of Onozare did not change his mind. For he said, we have our own god in Ohomorihi and our goddess do we have in Aluna. For she who went and saw beyond the physical have come to testify it, saying, the deities of Ebirland are our ancestors. Why then should I worship the deity of a foreign land as this?
4. Now when Eshovo began to extend the knowledge of his deities, the homos of Takumi began to be vexed, saying, if you come to our land to dwell, why must you refuse to worship Rimam our own god?
5. For in the days when there was great famine in the land, many homos of the land departed to Kuara and did not return again. But the few of us left prayed to our god Rimam and he answered us and took the famine away.
6. And the locusts died and we ate them as food. And when things has become settled, you came into our land and we accepted you. But now have you refused to worship our own god.
7. Leave the land for us if you shall not accept to worship Rimam. And Eshovo said, I understand all the things which you say. I do not hate Rimam your god, neither have I blasphemed him in my mind.
8. But I have only pleaded for tolerance.
9. Let a homo worship whichever god he has chosen to worship and let there be no killing for the gods. For I do not think that the gods would send anyone to kill for them.
10. For any god who says that they should kill for him is a foolish god and his worshippers are foolish also for not realizing the foolishness in such instruction.
11. Now when Eshovo had said this, he did not attract favour to himself. For the homos of Kuteb continued to treat the homos who did not worship Rimam badly. And the homos of Ebir were forced to worship Rimam or face death.
12. Now Eshovo went to his brothers and sisters and said, I shall leave the land tomorrow. For I cannot bear to be forced to worship whom I have not known. And the brothers and sisters of Eshovo said, stay with us brother. For it is not a problem to pretend as if we worship Rimam while we actually have our minds upon our own god.
13. And Eshovo said, I do not know how to pretend, therefore I shall depart tomorrow and live a life of truth where I can practise my own belief. So Eshovo left the land with his family.
14. After the departure of Eshovo, the whole land of Takumi worshipped Rimam as their god. And there was no other god worshipped in the whole of Takumi except Rimam.
15. Now when Ganza was the king of the land of Takumi, he ordained twenty priests, saying, teach the people about Rimam our god, for they lack good knowledge of him.
16. And twenty priests were ordained to carry out the work. And they taught the people about Rimam, saying, Rimam created the earth and made barricades at its end so that we would not fall off it.
17. And we cannot get to Rimam except by calling upon the name of Kukoem his first creature. And he who does not believe in Kukoem cannot be reunited with Rimam after death.
18. However, the twenty priests differed in their teachings. For some of them even believed that Rimam could be worshipped directly without the use of the name of Kukoem while others said that Kukoem alone was the intermediary between the homos and Rimam.
19. Now the priests began to fight for recognition and power. And Ganza the king dissolved them and declared that the homos of the land should worship Rimam in the manner which they preferred, because there were already many killings in the land because of their diverse version of the same god.
20. Now Tiki, a homo of the land arose and said, why do you kill for the gods? For Rufu who cured the smallpox in the land did not even enforce the worship of Rimam on the homos in his days.
21. And he was with a sincere heart, permitting everyone to worship whoever he wishes in his own way.
22. Therefore, do your worship without making noise to disturb others around you. For only in such manner can there be peace until the day of rest when we shall die to get more knowledge.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:39am On Jul 02, 2017
Chapter Forty-Four
1. Now when Eshovo and his wife and children had reached Okerune, they saw that the place was silent and it was as if no homo lived in it. And when they had entered well into the town, they found some strangers in it.
2. And Eshovo and his family could not speak with them in the language they could hear. Now while they were finding it hard to communicate, a homo emerged and said, I can perceive that your are Ebir. For the mark which is beside your right eye is that of the Ebir people.
3. And Eshovo was glad because the stranger spoke Ebir with him. And he said, I am an Ebirite as you have said. But I and my family lived in Ubini. But we have said, let us return to the land of our nativity.
4. And the homo said, I am a native of Dara. I have brought my cattle to graze. For I hardly found grasses in many places where I passed through. But when I reached Okerune here, I saw little grasses growing.
5. And I wondered why there was no homo in the land. And when I studied the grasses, I saw that there was locusts attack in the land before. But the locusts have fallen dead now and the birds fed on them.
6. And I told my cattle, stay here for I shall go and fetch my family. For this place is a good place to live in. And I went and brought my family. And some other families from Dara followed me.
7. And the cattle which I left here were complete and none of them died.
8. Now Eshovo, you can stay in the land, for it is very big to contain us all. And the cattle shall not come to the place where you have chosen to stay.
9. And Eshovo chose the south side of the land while the homos of Dara stayed on the north side of it.
10. And Eshovo did not think that he would call his brothers and sisters who were left in Takumi. For he thought that if he called them, the land would be overcrowded like it was before the famine.
11. And Eshovo married the two women of Dara with the wife which he had before.
12. Now when homos began to come from different places, the land began to become lively again. And the homos of Dara were few upon the land more than the homos which had come into it.
13. For even the homos of Ajaokata intruded into the land and took part of it for themselves. And there was strife in the land. And they had no head nor chief. And everyone did as he wished.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:40am On Jul 02, 2017

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
Chapter Forty-Five
1. Now these were the children of Omujemi, the son of Onozare; Ubani, Ovayoza, Ozigi, Ohida and Oromi. Now Oromi was a very beautiful girl from birth. And her beauty was very clear.
2. Now Omujemi loved his daughter so much that he began to protect her too much. And Oromi went to every place with her father. And Onuchi was the wife of Omujemi.
3. Now while Oromi began to grow, many suitors began to come her way, but Omujemi refused to let her go and marry. And she also wanted to be with her father.
4. Now Oromi began to take the place of her mother in the matter of deeds and social affairs, but only in the matter of the bed did they go apart.
5. Now Onuchi the wife of Omujemi had called her husband aside, saying, did you marry me or the child of my womb? For you do not care about me as you do to Oromi our daughter.
6. And you do not have time for me anymore. Now adjust and let us function as husband and wife again. And Omujemi said, you have asked that I should not marry another wife after you and I have answered your request.
7. Are you now jealous of the child of your womb?
8. And Onuchi said, I am not jealous my lord, but you prefer to spend the time which you should have spent with me on her, going with her round the town and playing with her everywhere.
9. Now create time for me again like before when she was still very young.
10. Now Omujemi did not listen to his wife. And he continued to neglect Onuchi his wife.
11. Now all the suitors who came for Oromi were rejected by her father, saying, she is not ripe for marriage yet. And Onuchi wanted her daughter to get married quickly.
12. Now Onuchi went and brought Rumi, a homo of Takumi who was very wealthy and handsome, saying, let Oromi marry him, for he has all the things needed.
13. And Oromi is now of age, being twenty and five years. And Omujemi said, young man, Oromi my daughter is not ripe enough for marriage.
14. Now Onuchi began to be jealous and angry. For Omujemi hardly spared time for her. And he was always with Oromi his daughter. And they went out together.
15. Now a council of the elders of the land was called. And they had asked the elders to come with their wives.
16. Now Omujemi kept it secret and took Oromi his daughter with him instead of Onuchi his wife. And when the elders saw Oromi, they said, why do you come into the council, for you are the daughter of Omujemi and not his wife?
17. And Omujemi said, she is my last wife. Now one who knew Onuchi very much went and told her, saying, your daughter Oromi is in the council of elders with your husband. And when they asked about her, he said that she is his wife.
18. Now Onuchi said, go ahead, for I shall go and see what they do. And Onuchi went and fetched hot water. And she poured it in a clay gourd and sealed its mouth tight.
19. And when Onuchi had reached the meeting court, she poured the hot water on her. And the hot water burnt away the beauty of Oromi her daughter. And the people said, what have you done?
20. And Onuchi said, she has taken my husband away from me. For she is my daughter.
21. Now the people in the council were angry at them. And they sent them away. And Omujemi sent away his wife from the house. And Oromi herself was no more desirable to the men of the land, because of the nature of her skin.
22. And Oromi said, I have suffered for my own wrongdoing. For I stepped beyond my boundary, wearing the marital rights of my mother as mine. Now have I been humiliated. And no man shall desire me anymore. Therefore I shall now go childless.
23. And Omujemi said, I have made the mistake from the beginning and there is no correction possible for it again. Therefore I shall be the man who shall take care of you till the day of my death.
24. And I shall be your husband and you my wife.
24. So Omujemi took his daughter and put her in the way. And they had two children.
25. And Oromi died for the thoughts of all the misfortunes which had befallen her. And the memory of her mistakes haunted her and made her sick such that she died.
26. And Omujemi buried her in tears, feeling very guilty of her death. And Omujemi began to act strangely, but his sister came to take care of him.
27. And she said, the wrongs have been done and it cannot go away by thinking about it. For how can an open faeces cease to smell and irritate a man except by covering it up with soil and moving past it?
28. Therefore forget the past and live the rest of your life as if it starts from today.
29. And Omujemi listened to the voice of Obanyi his sister. And his condition got better. However, he did not go about or speak lengthy words with people for the rest of his life. For he died gently and his sister and relatives buried him.
30. And Onuchi came to his burial and wept bitterly, for she also regretted how she poured the hot water upon her daughter. And Obanyi consoled her also, saying, if what we should do at all times are written in the skies for us to see, then we shall not make mistakes.
31. But we are left to ourselves and we cannot live a life devoid of errors. But our errors are the things which makes our children and children's children know the paths to follow which are more perfect.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2017

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2017
LordCenturion:

Otem, what do you know about hercules and samson of the Bible, what do u know about them, especially hercules, are they both exist?
The way fictions are mixed up with realities by writers make it difficult for someone to be able to distinguish them all. I don't even know anything about Hercules for now, but that Samson who fought the philisitine is definitely a lie. I saw a d similar name here in the doctufos---Shamshin.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 10:28am On Jul 04, 2017
OtemAtum:
The way fictions are mixed up with realities by writers make it difficult for someone to be able to distinguish them all. I don't even know anything about Hercules for now, but that Samson who fought the philisitine is definitely a lie. I saw a d similar name here in the doctufos---Shamshin.

Please, direct me to the page of Shamshin, I want to read it again, I think I might have missed it..... Thanks
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2017
LordCenturion:

Please, direct me to the page of Shamshin, I want to read it again, I think I might have missed it..... Thanks
here, go to chapter 8

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos/5#45756339
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2017
OtemAtum:
here, go to chapter 8

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos/5#45756339

Thanks you otem, I have read it,Shamshin is an Anakim, I thought as much, maybe he has a little bit adventurous after he fought alongside jeoshua and some people expand it in the bible, everyone that fought alongside jeoshua get favour in the bible..

Then, hercules must be different from Shamshin, I think hercules must be Anakim as well who lives in Greece and Macedonia
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
Chapter Forty-Seven
1. Now Ohida and his children lived on in Takumi. And they were good people in Takumi. And a chieftancy title was given to the family of Ohida in Takumi.
2. Now Ohida had two wives. And his second wife was heavily pregnant. And she worked hard with her pregnancy. And Ohida was in the farm all days.
3. Now when Onuma his wife was becoming heavier, she arose and began to go towards the farm. And she was caught suddenly in child labour.
4. And she groaned in pain on the footpath of the farm of another homo.
5. Now a homo named Aka, who passed by heard her groans and said, where are you going and what is wrong with you? And she said, I am in labour.
6. And the homo helped her until she had delivered a baby girl. And she fainted. Now when the homo had resuscitated her, she had no strength to move anymore.
7. And the homo who helped her said, describe your farm and I shall go there to call your husband. And she described the farm.
8. And the homo said, this place is dangerous, for those who kill babies for rituals could pass here and see the baby. Therefore let me take the baby with me to the farm of your husband.
9. So Aka, who was of the clan of Etume took the baby and left with it to the farm. Now when he found Ohida, he said to him, you are labouring in your farm while your wife has laboured on her way to the farm.
10. Is this not the baby of her womb? And she cannot come here because she is very weak. And I have brought her baby here so that it shall not be stolen by those who make rituals with babies.
11. Now when Ohida heard it, he said, you have done a good thing. And Ohida followed him to the farm where she had the baby. And he saw Onuma in the place where she lay down. And she was as if she was unconscious, for her strength had gone out of her.
12. And Ohida fetched eweroko leaves with the ireke water and squeezed them into her mouth. And when she had tasted the concoction, she had strength. And Ohida and Aka helped her on both sides.
13. And she lay her hands on their shoulders. And Ohida carried the baby girl with his left arm. And she cried along.
14. Now Ohida named the baby Onyare, saying, she was delivered in the farm. And Ohida asked, saying, who owns this farm. And it was told him that it belonged to Olume, who was an Amelite.
15. And Ohida honoured the farmer, saying, you shall have a goat and three chickens. For my wife did deliver safely upon your farm. And Olume accepted the gifts with gladness of mind.
16. And Ohida gave Aka a piece of land also, saying, you are the angel sent to help Onuma my wife deliver safely. And Aka became rich, for he was a poor labourer before, having no land to farm.
17. And Aka began to farm upon the land which Ohida gave him. And he also built a farmhouse in the same land. And he began to be wealthy, for he sold the kolanuts and cocoa which he planet in his farm and made much money.
18. And Aka had ten wives and seventy-two children who helped him in farming on the farms(for he purchased many lands after).
19. And his first son planted trees for timber. And his second son became a maker of mortars and pestles from the hard woods. And his first son took those goods to other lands to sell them.
20. And his fourth son became a rearer of cattle and sheep. And all the seventy-one children of Aka did great upon the land of Takumi. And Ohida himself did not lose his riches, but he grew more and more in wealth.
21. And Onyare was loved by all the children of Aka because her birth brought them good fortune.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
Chapter Forty-Eight
1. Now the tenth wife of Aka was Ozioma, who was the second daughter of Ovayoza, the brother of Ohida. And she took the trade of snails to the land of Anocha, for she was a great trader before Aka married her.
2. And she had horses and camels and servants.
3. And she had said to her husband Aka, the land of Anocha is rich in trade. And they do not have many snails as we have in this place. Now let me take snails to the land and sell them.
4. And Aka gave her servants and horses and camels which they shall go with, for they had fifty baskets of snails to sell. And Ozioma went into Anocha and sold the snails to them even at cheaper prices.
5. And they said, the coming of Ozioma to this land is a blessing. For she has brought to us live snails in abundance. And we shall rear the snails in our land also.
6. And they loved Ozioma and kept her safe. And they did not let anyone come near her or any of her servants.
7. And those who had babies in Anocha in the same month named their babies Ozioma if they had girls. For they said that they were blessings like Ozioma herself.
8. And they taught her how to eat Oaha and Apu and all manner of food which they ate in Anocha and Utofia and all the lands around it.
9. Now when Ozioma returned to Takumi, she brought many seeds of eweroko with her, for the homos of Anocha gave her many of the seeds freely, saying, you have given us your snails so cheap, so we shall give you also the seeds freely.
10. And there was good relationship between the Ebirites and Anochites all the days of Ozioma and Aka. And they sold things cheap for one another.
11. Now Baganza, the king of Takumi, being the son of King Ganza, called Ozioma and said, you have brought us favour before the Anochites and many other lands of Chuku. Therefore you shall be conferred with a chieftancy title.
12. And they gave her a title, saying, you shall be the Ozi of Takumi land. And you shall be in charge of the finance of the land. And you shall also be the ambassador to other lands and kingdoms.
13. And it was so that the title of Ozi became a chieftancy title in the land of Takumi in the days of Ozioma and after.
14. Now these were the names of those who became the Ozi of Takumi after the time of Ozioma; Oziyo the daughter of Ozioma. And after her was Adele the daughter of Sepeteri who came to the land from the south.
15. And after Adele was Ijoma the daughter of Okore, from the land of Isagu. And a Jukunian named Amaga was the last Ozi before the land was attacked and conquered.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
Chapter Forty-Nine
1. There was a homo of the lineage of Akenta, the child of Rufu. And the name of this child was Imani. And Imani was one who wanted to know all things, for he was very observant.
2. Now he had elder brothers, but no sister. And he was the last of his father. And when Imani was two years old, he had checked all the things in the house closely.
3. Now his mother began to notice that he was very curious, therefore she did not keep him close to herself in her times of unclothedness. But his father and all his brothers had bathed with him several times, therefore he knew how they appear in their unclothedness. But only the unclothedness of his mother alone he had not seen.
4. Now when his mother took her bath, he went and hid in a place, for he had innocently thought in his mind that the structure of his mother should be the same in her unclothedness.
5. Now when Imani had seen his mother so well, he wondered, because he did not find any pipe beneath her. And he began to be worried in his innocence, being just three years old.
6. Now on a certain day when they all ate together, Imani held his own pipe with his hands and said, I have a pipe and father has his own pipe.
7. And all my brothers have their pipes also, but the pipe of my mother has disappeared. Now when they knew what he was saying, they wondered greatly. And they took him to the priests of the god called Rimam, saying, this child is from the devil. And the priest took him, saying, he shall be held in this place until his witchcraft shall be rid off him.
8. And the child was subjected to intense pain and food was denied him for two days. Now while Imani slept, his spirit body arose, for it was like the body of an aged homo.
9. And Imani said, what is my offence on earth? I said that which I observe, but I shall be destroyed. And the light said to him, the ignorance of the world is known in aberrations. For every abnormalities are considered by the homos as the work of the devil.
10. But what is the devil except ignorance? And who are those who feel troubled by the devil except the ignorant people. But those who are full of knowledge do not see abnormal things or anything at all as the work of the devil, for there is no devil as a living character.
11. But the differences in the head functions of the homos and animals are the things seen as the work of the devils by the humans. For when animals sound in an abnormal manner, that is a devil to the humans.
12. And when a sheep loves the company of the homos rather than that of the animals, it is seen as the work of a devil. And when the head codes of a homo is affected and he does things that are different from normal, this is also seen as the work of the devil.
13. And a goat which twists its upper lip upward playfully; and a pig which dabbles into the mire; and a little dog which spins around itself. And a little baby who speaks like an adult because of the kind of brain he has been gifted by nature.
14. And a dog which raises its mouth to kiss its owner, this is also seen as a possessed dog. And a cat which has left his owner to become a tout. And a baby who ceases to grow at the age of four.
15. All these abnormal occurrences of nature do you homos see as the work of a devil. But all these are wrong. Now Imani, you have been seen as a wizard for speaking what you observe.
16. And their ignorance have made them attempt to kill a future physician of Takumi. But you shall not be killed. For you shall be a great helper of those with bone deformities.
17. Now when Imani awoke, he arose and sneaked out of the house of the priest. And he went to meet a homo who was wise and good.
18. Now they could not find Imani. And they said that he became an owl and flew away. And the superstition was made to go from mouth to mouth. And the homo told Imani what they had said about him.
19. Now the homo killed chickens and sold them. Now when Imani was five years, he observed the bones of the chickens. And whenever anyone of the chickens had been entangled in neglected strands of hairs and ropes and dry grasses, their legs swelled so much.
20. And Imani said, surely there are things responsible for the swellings. For they remained swollen after he had taken away the entanglements. And Imani saw that the bones of the chickens were affected. And he treated the chickens until their legs were okay again.
21. And Imani rearranged the broken bones of chickens whose bones got broken.
22. And Imani began to observe the homos. And he said, I shall try my cure upon humans also. And when they brought one homo to the Guardian of Imani, he had a dislocstion.
23. And Imani who was only seven years old said, I shall refix the bones in their right place. And Imani killed a chicken and observed its bones.
24. And he dislocated the bones of the legs of the chicken at the knees. And he rearranged them. Then with the knowledge of that and with chants did he rearrange the bones of the homo brought.
25. And the manner which he did it was a mystery to them all. And Imani said, when a homo performs his own wonder, it should not be a wonder, because every homo in the world has come with his or her own wonder also.
26. And if I do my own wonder, do also your own wonder, rather than calling me a devil and seeking how you shall end my life. For wonders can never end upon the world. And not everyone can get to his own wonderland, because it is through hardwork and persistence a homo can get there.
27. Now these doings of Imani soon became a thing well known in the while of Takumi and nearby lands. For he taught many how to do it. And they healed those with bone defects with the method of Imani.
28. And his parents sought after him again when he was twenty years, for he was rich. But he did not go with his parents, saying, I have stood on my own when I was a child at three, why should I need you to depend on when I am already twenty?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
Chapter Fifty
1. Now the homos from the land of Wumukumbuo began to attack Takumi greatly. For they came from the south and broke the defence of Takumi. And they took their goods and resources.
2. And the king of Takumi, Baganza the son of Ganza said, we shall have need of representatives from all the tribes in Takumi to battle against the homos of Wumukumbuo. And so, every ethnic produced its own warriors and their captains.
3. And the leader of the Kutebite was Ndufu. And he took one thousand eight hundred homos with him who were Kutebites.
4. And the leader of the Tikvwites army was Teno. And he took four hundred warriors with him. And the Ikenites were led by Keme and he had three hundred and fifty two homos with him.
5. And the Jukuites in the land chose Pindiga to be the leader. And he led one thousand homos. And Obehira was the leader of the army of Ebirland. And he led three hundred and thirty-three homos who were fighters. And the soldiers from all the other minor ethnic groups of the land summed up to two hundred and two homos.
6. And the Tikvwites went first to face the Wumukumbuites in battle. And when they had fought and were overpowered, they returned. And the Ebirs and the other minor tribes followed.
7. And Obehira took his people and said, let us consult our ancestors. And they waited in the valley called Guk and communed with their ancestors. And Obehira said, we are descendants of Ohomorihi and he is our god, so commune with him and not with Rimam.
8. For Ohomorihi is our own and not Rimam, even though we stay in the land of Rimam. For I hear some of you Ebirs mentioning Rimam in your meditation and chants.
9. So all the soldiers spoke their wishes in the name of Ohomorihi their great ancestor, whom they take also as their god and creator.
10. And Obehira cried aloud, saying, if you Ohomorihi shall grant us victory today, we shall make your worship popular in Takumi. And both in public and in secret shall you be worshipped.
11. And they went towards their right side. And they saw that the Wumukumbuites were already chasing the minor tribes of Takumi. And Obehira said to the people, let us hide behind the rocks and the boulders all around.
12. And we shall wait until the people, our enemies, have chased these tribes beyond the rocks. And we shall emerge behind their backs. And so it was that the Wumukumbuites chased the minor tribes of Takumi beyond the rocks and boulders. And the Ebirs emerged behind their backs and pursued them with great energy , for they had reserved their energy all day.
13. And they caught up with the Wumukumbuites and began to cut them into pieces. And they had almost defeated them totally before the Kutebites and the Jukuites emerged ahead.
14. And they took the remnant of the Wumukumbuites alive. And they entered very well into their land and destroyed many things which they had. And they took also many things away from the land.
15. Now when they had returned to Kuteb, the soldiers of Ebir gathered to sing to their ancestors in their own tongue. And they sang, saying, we have won the battle. We have defeated the enemy land.
16. We have not done it by our muscles or by our strength. And all the forces we have put into the fight is not our own but of our ancestral gods; of Ohomorihi the maker of our rain.
Of Enesi the father of many lands.
17. Of Obaro the father of all nomads. Of Oricha the god of knowledge.
18. They have given us the victory which we requested. For by their forces have we defeated the Wumukumbuites and we have taken them captive.
19. We worship you as we have promised, O ancestors. We shall now worship you publicly, for your powers are greater than the powers of the ancestors of other ethnic groups and tribes.
20. Now while the Ebirs said their praises, some homos heard them, for they heard the names of the gods whom they called. And they reported to the king. And the king said, why have you broken the law of the land?
21. Have we not said that you should worship other god except Rimam? Do you not know that when many gods are worshipped, it shall bring fighting and quarreling? That is why we have said that all homos in Takumi should worship only Rimam.
22. Now Obehira stood and said, we praise our ancestors because they gave the battle to us to win. Shall we not fulfill our vows to them? And we have even promised them an eternal worship.
23. And the homos of Kuteb and Juku and the other ethnics said, it is against the law. Now you should cease this or else we shall turn our back against you and fight.
24. And the Ebirs said, we are ready to fight battle with you. For nothing shall stop us from performing our promise to the gods of our land.
25. And the day of battle was chosen. And the Ebirs practised hard every day. And Obehira had stroke when it was two days left for the battle. And the day of the battle was shifted forward.
26. And Obehira prayed to the gods again, saying, heal me before the date fixed for the battle. And Obehira was not healed even till the dawn of the day which was fixed. And he collapsed and died.
27. And Okehi his son took over. And he told the people, saying, the battle must take place. And when he went to the mountain side, he slept and went deep into sleep. And he felt the presence of a soul engulfing him.
28. And he felt some words speaking directly into his soul. And when he was about to awake from his sleep, he heard a voice saying, Aluna. And the name was reechoed two more times.
29. And Okehi awoke. And the words which went down into his was that he should depart the land of Takumi with his wife and children and go to the areas around Okerune to dwell, because through his lineage shall the greatest scribe of truth come to the earth. And it shall not be possible if he died in the war which he was about to fight. And Okehi arose that same night and left the rest of the soldiers where they were.
30. And he took his family and departed Takumi. And after many days, he arrived at the eastern sides of the land which Ebirs occupied before the farming and locust attacks. And Okehi found a land their, which was named after him.
31. And in Okehi, himself and his family worshipped their ancestors without restrictions.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2017

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (122) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.