Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,801 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (210943 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 9:47am On Sep 27, 2017
Chapter One Hundred and Eighty-Six
1. When Salami lay on his bed in the house of Agidi his forefather, he thought deeply. And while we was thinking, he lost consciousness. And when he regained his consciousness into a dream, he found himself sitting on a stool.
2. And his son sat beside him to fan him. And a visitor came and said, let your son follow me. And Salami ordered his son to follow the visitor. And the visitor said, I am a descendant of the Aworawo of Igala and I have come to enlighten you, Faruk son of Salami.
3. For through you shall the son of the gods be born. And he shall be the one to bring many back to the way of fearlessness, delivering them from the threatening religions of the foreigners.
4. Now when Faruk had returned to Salami, he asked him, saying, what did the Aworawo of Igala tell you? And he said, he told me of the coming of a god who shall bring back the minds of the people from following after foreign religion to studying the history of their own land.
5. And Salami shouted, may Allah forbid. And Salami awoke from his dream and sighed. And he said, surely this is a dream that reveals the future.
6. Now I shall depart this house forever and go to a place where I shall never be located. Now I regret that I did not kill Ufedo when he came earlier. For if I did, there would be no more gut from his descendants to seek after my own descendants.
7. So Salami went away from his place, being aged. And one named Tomashi asked for the place. And Salami permitted him to stay there, saying, take care of it for me. And do not fail to report to me whatever is needing report.
8. Hear also, a family of Igala people shall come to seek me, make sure you report them to me when they come.
9. So Salami went to another place to dwell. And there he died when he was very old. And Faruk his son who had gone to Ota was called to return and bury his father. And he came and buried Salami in a costly graveyard.
10. Now after the death of Salami, Atuluku the son of Ufedo of the lineage of the Aworawo of Igala land located the son of Salami whose name was Faruk. For he had determined to make him reason things deeply so much that he would change his belief.
11. And Atuluku said to Faruk, I was a servant of your father many years ago. And he told me a secret which I have come to share with you. And Faruk said, say on. And Atuluku said, there shall be the birth of a great god from your lineage. And he shall be named Adinoi the great god. And Otem shall be his soul name. And through him shall the eyes of millions be opened.
12. And the slavery of religion shall be removed from many through him. For all the important oral histories of Aferk shall he write down. And many shall no more study the written histories of the foreigners anymore, but their own histories shall they study.
13. And he shall set the whole world free from the fear of things which do not exist.
14. Now when they had spoken many things together, Atuluku gave Faruk a leather of cowries and said, let it be hung on the wall. For when this child shall set his eyes upon it, he shall know himself to be a god. And he shall discover his purpose on earth.
15. Now Atuluku remained with Faruk and they argued many times, for Atuluku had told him how he regarded his ancestors as his gods. But Faruk had seen it as a bad belief. And he had sought how he would convince Atuluku that Allah was the God of the Universe.
16. Now while Atuluku was with Faruk, the wife of Faruk became pregnant. For she had been barren for some years. And Faruk said, it is as if your coming to our place is a blessing. Who knows if the child shall be a male and shall be the god whom you speak about?
17. Now when Faruk said this, Atuluku was glad, thinking that Faruk was gradually changing his belief. And he left confidently and promised to return with his wife.
18. Now when Atuluku had returned to Anpa, Tomashi the father-in-law of Faruk visited. And when the baby in the womb of his daughter Ajifa, the wife of Faruk, had been born, he carried the baby in his hands.
19. And Tomashi noticed how the baby continued to gaze at the left side of the room. And he looked towards that direction and saw a leather of cowries hung on the wall. And Tomashi knew immediately what it was for.
20. And he called his son-in-law and said, Faruk, how did you get this leather of cowries? And Faruk told him. And Tomashi said, Faruk you have betrayed your father. For he has tried to keep this kind of thing away from you and his descendants forever. But you have accepted it.
21. Now do not think that the spirit of your father shall take it easy with you this time around. For firstly, you married my daughter who is a Krishteni and your father endured it after threatening you initially.
22. For I Tomashi spoke softly to him until he accepted to share a family with Krishtenis. Now you think that he is dead and he will allow you to take an abomination into his lineage?
23. Now remove the leather of cowries and destroy it. And whoever it was who brought it to you should be punished severely. And Faruk said, it is one who said that he is a descendant of the Aworawo of Ida.
24. And he spoke well to me for days. And I agreed that the name of this child shall be called Adinoi and Otem according to what he told me, saying, that was the wish of your father Salami.
25. And I have named the child Adinoi and Otem already.
26. When Tomashi heard it, he said, my god forbid. And he said, rename the child, for it is not possible for the child to be called by those names you have called him.
27. Now Faruk was afraid. And he quickly arranged another naming ceremony. And he named his child Oseni. And the child would no more be called Adinoi or Otem.
28. Now when Oseni was only about nine months old, Atuluku brought Ikani his wife to pay Faruk a visit as he had promised.
29 And when Atuluku and Ikani seemed to have been accepted by Faruk, they relaxed. And Faruk went suddenly to fetch a cutlass. And they fled for their lives, himself and his wife.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2017
Chapter One Hundred and Eighty-Seven

1. Now while Atuluku and Ikani his wife began to depart, he said to her, we are really lucky today. And she did not reply him. And Atuluku said, my wife, what is the matter with you? And Ikani remained silent.
2. And Atuluku said, why do you frown at me my wife? What evil have I done to you? And Ikani did not respond him throughout the whole journey back to Anpa. And when they had reached Anpa, they were very tired.
3. And Atuluku slept and dreamt that Ikani his wife was shut outside the house. And she went to the door and knocked it, but they who were inside the house did not open for her. And Ikani feared that something bad had happened to those who were inside the house, therefore, she took a big stone and smashed it hard on the door until it had broken.
4. And when she entered, she found her husband alone in the house, sitting down. And she said, why did I knock at the door and the window for many minutes and you did not open for me?
5. And Atuluku said, I did not hear when you knocked at the door. For I was neither asleep nor did I faint. Now you have damaged the door for nothing. You must fix it back.
6. And Ikani said, you are at fault, for I feared that something bad has happened to you when you did not open the door. Therefore I broke it so that I might gain entrance.
7. Now Atuluku became very angry and sent Ikani out of the house, saying, you cannot be my wife anymore. For you are a wicked wife. And Ikani packed her things and went in tears.
8. Now Atuluku awoke and was surprised at such dream. And he went and sought after Ekele who was gifted in the Interpretation of dream. And Ekele said, she broke the door because you did not give her attention.
9. This she did because you paid no attention towards love, rather, you fix your full mind on something else. And that which you fixed your whole attention upon almost claimed her life.
10. And Atuluku began to ponder. And he said, great one you have not told a lie. For indeed I have fixed my whole attention upon the coming of the great god, ignoring my own love life. And I took her along to Okene where her life was endangered.
11. For the son of Salami almost killed us. Now thank you great one, for your interpretation of my dream is perfect.
12. Now Atuluku returned to Ikani his wife and said, I am very sorry for paying less attention to our relationship. Now take it from me, I shall pay more attention to it henceforth.
13. And for the first time in two days, Ikani spoke, saying, do not have any business in the issue of Otem anymore. For we could have been dead over nothing worth it. But if any god shall come, let him come by himself, for it should not be our own business.
14. For I have heard that nothing can hinder the works of nature and the universe. Therefore if that god really wants to come, nothing should be able to stop him if he has the backing of nature.
15. So let us pay attention to our own relationship over the thought and business of a god who has been promised to our forefathers to come.
16. Now Atuluku said, you have spoken well. I shall see to it that I have nothing to do with the lineage of Agidi anymore. And I shall go and bury this book of my lineage which is being passed from generation to generation.
17. And my descendants shall know nothing about it, else they shall trouble themselves looking for the lineage of Agidi again.
18. So Atuluku went and buried the book away from the eyes of any homo. And he took the leathers of cowries and buried them also, And he impregnated Ikani his wife. And she had a baby girl whose name was Ebiojo.
19. Now Oseni, being the son of Faruk of Okene was taught the language of the Rabites when he was little. And he could write in Rabic also. And Oseni was hairy and full of beards. And his father said, let me see how this afa shall suddenly convert to an Otem.
20. Now Oseni was gentle. And he had no trait of Salami his grandfather. And he loved cultural things also. For he had local portraits in his possessions. And all the portraits of his great grandparents which were hated by the Ishlamites had Oseni.
21. For he reasoned it in his mind, saying, all these images are not idols, but they are monuments. And they should not be passed for idols.
22. And all the paintings and drawings of local and traditional things which were regarded as hosts to evil spirits and demons were owned by Oseni, saying, they are mere paintings and drawings. How can evil spirits get into them?
23. And Oseni debated very much with his fellow afa and no one could surpass him in knowledge.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2017
Chapter One Hundred and Eighty-Eight

1. Now Oseni had a wife named Rokiatu. And there was delay in childbirth. And Oseni married another wife. And the name of his second wife was Falilatu. And Falilatu conceived quickly.
2. And she gave birth to twins, a male and a female. And the male was named Adeiza while the female was named Azizatu. And the afa who came to the naming ceremony said, why do you name your son in Ebira and named your daughter in Rabic language?
3. Does it not fit that you should name them both according to the manner of Ishlam? For the male should be named Aziz while the female should remain her name Azizatu.
4. And Oseni said, is Adeiza your own child or mine? Does a father not have the right to name his son whatever good name he wishes? Now go your own way and let my family stand.
5. And Oseni stood his ground and did not alter the name of his son.
6. Now Adeiza began to grow. And it was as if he was already naturally blessed with cultural things from the womb. For he loved to play with cowries and the gourds. And he loved proverbs and parables of the land.
7. And Adeiza went among the traditional people of the land. And they made panegyrics together. And he knew how to sing many ancient traditional songs.
8. Now when his mother noticed it, he called him apart and spoke angrily to him. And Adeiza wept. And when Oseni heard his son weeping, he challenged his wife, saying, what have you done for my son?
9. And Falilatu said, your son is so full of traditional things. And he does not like to go to Keu to be taught in the Rabic way. But our daughter is well knowledgeable in the Rabic language already.
10. And Oseni said, every head is different. For the heads of an identical twins still distinguish them. And there must be differences whatever between them.
11. Now permit Adeiza to follow after his mind. Let him choose what he wants and let no one dictate for him.
12. Now Adeiza behaved like one who had experience. And he said things which became solutions to the issues in his family. And Oseni called him an ancient man. And Adeiza said, I dream of myself as an old man in a youthful skin.
13. And I feel that I have visited many places before I went there. And I feel as if my lineage which shall emerge after me will produce a great fruit.
14. Now Falilatu hated Adeiza because she felt that he thought too high of himself. And she said to him, you are playing with the fire my son. For you regard neither Allah nor prophet Murhamid as your lords.
15. And you live your life as a lord rather than as a slave of Allah. Beware of the fire which shall burn forever.
16. And Adeiza said, if what I see in my dream is what I really am, then I have no reason to consider your fire at all. For I have seen my own soul in clear dreams. And I know how to escape any terror. For I fly without wings to any place of my choice.
17. So it is not possible for the fire of your god to hold me down. For if nature could not hold me down from flying above gravity, how then is it possible for fire to achieve this?
18. And I am not a slave to anyone, not even to my father or to you, how much less to your god and his prophet? I am a free soul with a purpose for existence. And I do not see my mission getting fulfilled by practising religion.
19. But by observing things around me critically and studying histories can I achieve my purpose. For who does not know history is like a little canoe on an ocean. And he does not have a stand.
20. Now mother, live your life as you wish and leave me alone to live mine as I wish. But I assure you, I shall not go wayward or drag the name of the family in the mud. But I shall do the family proud.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 9:49am On Sep 27, 2017
Chapter One Hundred and Eighty-nine

1. Adeiza joined in the campaign against the foreigners. And he said, let us have our lands for ourselves again. Depart our lands and let us continue from there. For the killings are enough and the oppression of us in our own lands is enough.
2. Now Adeiza had a dream. And he saw one homo faintly in his dream, saying, do not continue. And Adeiza awoke and wondered what the dream was about. And he said, why should I not continue that which is my life mission?
3. Now Adeiza gave no heed to what he heard in his dream. And he continued to push for freedom. And he had another dream again and saw how he who told him not to continue took a knife and stabbed him to death in a moskh.
4. And Adeiza awoke and said, how did I get to a moskh to be stabbed to death? And he who stabbed me to death is also he who said that I should not continue. This is strange and I shall be stubborn in this.
5. I shall continue and not stop. And let anything come my way, I do not care. For my mission on earth cannot be ripped off me to render me useless on the surface of the earth. For he who is on earth without a mission is like a dirty water kept in a vessel for years without being used.
6. And Adeiza continued to seek that the Anglozites in the land would depart. And he went to the Yooba lands and the Ibo lands and had meetings with those who had the same minds with him.
7. Now Adeiza hit his left leg against a stone while he was going to meet with the youths of the land to tell them about the gains of being free from the rulership of the Anglozites. And he said, according to tradition and superstition, this is a sign of bad luck.
8. But I have made a good superstition for myself. And it must work for me. Therefore let the hitting of the left leg against a stone be a sign of good thing to come. And let the feaces of a bird which drops upon the head of a homo be for a great sign.
9. For I am a god and I have recreated it so and it shall be so.
10. Now also, when Adeiza entered into the cobwebs as he walked along a footpath, he said, this to many is a sign of lack of progress but to me it is a sign of progress and good luck.
11. And Adeiza walked along every cobweb and he did not fear anything. And he did as one who was not bothered about dying or living. Neither did he worry about his life after death, saying, I did not worry about where I would be born before I was born, why then should I worry about where I would go after I am dead here?
12. But it was different for Azizatu his sister. For she was afraid of many things. And she swapped her religion three times because of the fear of death. And she became a Krishteni and changed back to Ishlam.
13. And she ended up a Krishteni eventually. And she had no child. And she was fed up with her life.
14. Now Adeiza went to her and said, sister, you are the only secret to your joy and happiness. For if you loosen your grip upon life, then life shall loosen its tough grip on you. And if you hold tight to life as if you must have everything you need in it, then life will hold tight to you as if you must pay for all the imperfections of life.
15. Now sister, go and take life simple through meditation and peace of mind. Do not hurt yourself over things you wish to have but have not come your way. For in life, you may not have all the things you want, but all the things you need to cope with life shall surely come your way.
16. So Azizatu listened to her brother and she fared better.
17. Now Adeiza dreamt of being killed in the moskh two more times. And he said, now I think it is time to know the real meaning of this recurring dream. For whether it is a future dream or a thing of the past, I must know soon.
18. And when Adeiza kept on meditating, he saw the dream in full. And he knew that it was a thing of the past. And he knew that he was a reincarnation of one of his ancestors and he who killed him was his child before but had become his ancestor now.
19. And Adeiza said, this life is strange. It is a great mystery which only the enlightened can delve into and bring something meaningful out of it.
20. Now let all those who fight to hinder destiny know that it is a waste of time, for he who died before achieving his mission on earth can come again to the earth and achieve it. And his detractor in the first life shall be helpless when he is achieving his soul's mission in the second life.
21. Now the practices of Adeiza were strengthened by the collections of mysteries he had witnessed. And he continued to push forward his demand for the freedom of the whole land of Negre from the foreigners.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2017
Chapter One Hundred and Ninety

1. Now the third child of Adeiza was Asuku. And Adeiza said to Asuku, this lineage which you belong shall be well known in the future. For many families of the world shall hear of our lineage and then shall they also seek interest in the things of their own lineage.
2. And many lineages which had been broken shall connect again by deep studies. And the focus of the people shall begin to shift away from studying the lineages of the foreigners from Makka and Juda, rather, they shall seek after their own lineages and genealogies and study them.
3. Now Asuku, I shall not hinder your acquisition of knowledge. But I shall give you passage into the irehiwe to learn as much as you wish. But make sure you learn only the things which are useful and keep away the useless things from your mind.
4. Now Asuku went to irehiwe and learnt modern knowledge of arts and sciences. And they taught the religions of Rab and Greco-Roma in that school too. And they asked the homos in the school to choose which of the religion they would do.
5. And Asuku said, I do not want any of them. For the religion which my forefathers practice is not included here, rather, you are teaching me the religion which the forefathers of the foreigners practised.
6. And the teachers in the school recognised Asuku quickly, saying, he is adamant like a diamond. And they punished him often.
7. Now when Asuku was faced with the choice of any of the two religions of the foreigners, he said to his father, which of them should I take? And Adeiza his father said, cast lot. And Asuku said, I shall do so.
8. And he sang, I lay these things upon my gambling feet. I make my countings to choose which is fit. O god of gamblers, make your choice.
9. And so the lot fell on Krishtanite. And Asuku said, I shall go for it. And he began to study Krishtanite. And Asuku began to detect errors in the book of Krishtanite. And the errors were many, such that almost everything was in contradiction.
10. And Asuku asked his teachers many unanswerable questions. And when his questions were too many, they suspended him many times.
11. Now the classmates and schoolmates of Asuku could not discuss the superiority of Yahweh their adopted god over all traditional gods and go free. For he took up debates with them and read the book of their god to them.
12. Now Asuku made a compilation of all the errors he had spotted in the holy book of the Krishteni. And he had seven hundred and Seventy-Seven errors in all. And he said to the Krishteni, did you not say that the number seven is a perfect number?
13. Now I have obtained seven hundred and Seventy-Seven errors from your book, therefore it is a book of perfect errors. For there cannot be any error committed against humanity more than the ones in this book.
14. I have searched through it and found declaration of wars being supported by your god against other lands more than the declaration of peace. I have found genocides and all manner of immoralities being supported by your god more than doing good.
15. And all the prophets of your book saw nothing useful except destruction to come. They curse more than they bless. They curse every other land of the world except their own lands.
16. They hate every other race except their own races. They are full of selfishness and think of the world as if it should revolve around them only. And this is what you also think of yourselves you children of Krishtanite.
17. For you see everyone and everything on earth as if they are against you. The lizards, the tortoise, the cats, the dogs, the Wall geckos and all manner of animals are seen by you as fighting against your destiny.
18. And whatever bat or rat is found dead near your house, you see them as the agents of the imaginary devil sent after you and punished to death. And you sing the songs of ignorance and dance the dances of ignorance.
19. And you make life difficult for yourself.
20. You live by coincidences of life as if positive coincidences which you call miracles from your god do not also happen to others who do not practise your belief.
21. You tell greater lies to cover up the errors which swim through the book of your god. But with time, you shall find yourself needing help. And when there is no positive coincidence to help you anymore, you shall begin to think deeply.
22. And then shall many of you discard your religion and work upon the development of your souls. For the development of soul and the discoveries of nature are the things which bring complete solutions rather than the worship of gods.
23. Now when Asuku had told the bitter truth, the homos in the school reported him to the school authorities. And he was sent away from the school. And no school in Okene would allow him to study because he would not refrain from speaking the costly truth which was very hurtful.
24. And Asuku had time to focus on the development of his soul through meditation and the collection of histories. And his knowledge of ancient histories broaden.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2017
Chapter One Hundred and Ninety-One
1. Now after the death of Adeiza at age ninety-one, Asuku departed Okene and went to live in Mopa. For his life was no more safe in Okene, for his only son Adijo had been taken away from him by some unknown people.
2. But Asuku thought that those who took his child away were the traditionalists who disagreed with him about Aluna whom he spoke about. For Asuku had seen a vision of her and had shared it among the traditionalists.
3. And his revelation had earned him more enemies. For the Krishtens and the Ishlamites and the traditionalists all hated him. And they took him for a mad homo when he spoke of the coming of a god who shall become the greatest scribe in history.
4. And Asuku had wisdom and knowledge of histories of many other lands of Negre. And the homos of Mopa sought after him to learn wisdom. And also from Ikot-Epene, Apa and from Ebom came homos to see him.
5. For they wanted to know about the origin of the name Otem which was made common in their land. And Asuku told them history, saying, commend Agidi for bringing the news of the god of truth to your land many years ago.
6. And you named your children after this god. Therefore tell this to your descendants and do not forget to seek his words when he shall arrive. For Otem shall pay your land a visit when he comes.
7. And he shall help the brains of those who should be helped psychologically. And those who defraud others shall be recorded in the book which Otem shall write also. Therefore let your name not be soiled with crime, or else you shall be recorded in the book as you are.
8. Associate yourself not with swindlers and criminals, you Kalabites. But do what is right and help humanity.
9. Now Asuku was well recognised in Mopa. And he began to write the history of the Ebirites as much as he knew. And he said, I know a few histories but you think I know too much. Wait for the god of scrolls and written words and then shall you know that what I know is only an insignificant fragment of the knowledge of the universe.
10. For this god is he who can write histories in all the spaces of the world without ending. For he has access to uncountable happenings of the world, such that there is nothing to fear if you know one-cent of the true histories which he has with him.
11. Now Asuku was visited by some foreigners after Negre had obtained freedom. And the people were suspicious, for they thought that the foreigners had returned the second time to recolonise them.
12. Now the foreigners who came were stargazers which was the same as the practice of the Aworawo of Ida and Anpa. For they have studied the patterns of the stars and have known dates when events of the world would occur. And they said, we have studied and known that the age when few homos gather many homos under them as a Shepherd gathers many sheep is that which we are now.
13. But an age is near when the homos of the world shall be in charge of their own souls. And this is the age of full enlightenment. It is the age when everybody in the world becomes a god, but they who fear to be called gods shall still remain in the dark age of fishes.
14. Now when we astrologers have meditated, sleeping under the stars at night, we were caught in a deep revelation. And we saw a code in the language which we could not understand. And we saw one who spoke with us with his mind instead of his mouth. And we felt what he said.
15. And he said, it is my choice for the son of light and truth to spring out from Negre. For that great land has suffered many things from the hands of the priests of religions and it shall still suffer more.
16. For the priests of religion shall rape many and they shall destroy many families througt the use of urims of fear and threatenings. And they shall make many people poor, both in the spirit and physically.
17. And like sheep shall many do as their pastors and religious leaders say rather than doing as their minds judge right. For there is an enchantment in the books of religion. And by a new book shall the evil enchantments of those books be broken.
18. For Otem, the son of Tem shall come to change the manner of reasoning of the world. For the poor give to the rich now and become poorer, but Otem shall say, let the rich give to the poor and expect nothing in return. And the focus of people now is about believing a god and worshipping him, but this focus shall be shifted to loving science and discoveries and getting deeply involved in it.
19. And he shall lead by example and not by arrogance. For unlike Faulkin, the adopted son of Yahweh my brother, Otem shall not emphasize getting rich by giving to a god. But he shall speak of getting rich by thinking positively and clearly and working towards it.
20. And those who observe these things shall get their heart desires. But those who go about to offer sacrifices to the gods for wealth shall continue to be poor. And in the end, many of them shall be caught for murder while they thought to perform money rituals.
21. You have heard that Faulkin commanded a disciple to fetch money out of the mouth of a fish. This story is a fable, for it never happened. But Otem shall give physical money to those in need rather than fabricated money.
22. For fabricated and counterfeit money is both illegal and hurtful to the economy, but physical money allows for circulation of genuine currency when it is spent.
23. You have heard how Murhamid killed thousands of people to establish Ishlam in the world, but as for Otem, he shall neither kill animals for sacrifice or human beings before making known the truth of the universe which are long hidden.
24. And Otem shall by the revelation of the truth make many lose their religions and focus on free thoughts coming from their own heads. And both Yahweh and Allah who are well established gods in the minds of millions of souls today shall become forgotten issues.
25. And he who believes he could do things without involving any god shall go ahead and achieve it. For he shall do it by setting his mind at it for long. And those who have left themselves to be worked upon by nature shall be regarded as the powerful people rather than the pastors and priests of religion.
26. Now when we awoke from our trances, we proceeded to this place to know where this Otem shall come from and when it shall be. And from Edeosun we came to this place. Now we have met you Asuku and we know that indeed this shall be the place where this Otem shall be from.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 9:51am On Sep 27, 2017
Chapter One Hundred and Ninety-Two

1. Now the astrologers said, Asuku the great one, we have come to your place to know the genealogy of this god of liberty. And we shall not get tired listening to the history of your land. For we shall write them down and make a great book of it.
2. And Asuku said, you have come to the right person if truly you need the history of our land. For I know from the beginning the history of my land. But no one else knows all these things in the land.
3. For they have all substituted their ancestors for the ancestors of the children of Juda and Makka, and their gods are now the gods of foreign lands. For before, the histories of our ancestors are passed down orally to their children. But now this good culture has ceased since your people overcame us and forced your own religion upon us.
4. For my people now foolishly study the genealogies of the homos of Juda and Makka, forgetting their own genealogies.
5. Now the foreigners said, do not look at us with the same eyes. For we are not the same as those who practise religion. But we are astrologers and thinkers. And we do not follow after any specific religion.
6. Rather, we collect various religions and check their philosophies. And we criticise what needs to be criticised and that which needs commendation do we commend. Have we not checked the so-called genealogies of Faulkin whom many regarded as Yeshua and we can tell that it is falsified.
7. For Immanuel whose identity was changed to be Yeshua actually existed more than five hundred years before Yeshua himself came to begin Krishtanite. And this is a very great error we have discovered in their genealogies which gave us no more reason to probe it further.
8. For they whose identity of their god is dubious shall become dubious themselves. Now tell us that which you already gathered about your own coming god and we shall tell if it is genuine or not.
9. So Asuku began to tell the histories of Ebira lands as he knew it. And he said, when Otem Adinoi shall come, he shall tell it better.
10. And the foreigners stayed in the land of Mopa with Asuku for a full month, listening to his knowledge. And he spoke like one who was vast in the knowledge of many lands. And they were surprised at his great knowledge.
11. And they said, Asuku, you should be this Otem for you are very knowledgeable. And you tell things as if you see them physically when they happened. And Asuku said, my head is clear, therefore whatever comes out of it shall also be clear.
12. Now the foreigners said, we have listened to all the things you said and we can say that your history is very credible. For it reveals the things of ancient times and it neither hides the bad and ugly things which occurred in your land nor did it make your land seem greater than others.
13. For such is a crystal clear history and not that which declares war against every other nation of the world.
14. Now Asuku, be sure that we or our descendants shall speak of this great Otem when he comes. And references shall be made to him. For if he comes to tell histories more vividly than you have done, then undoubtedly he shall be well known in many places.
15. And truly, his star which we saw beaming out great light from his constellation is worth it.
16. Now the foreigners departed the land and returned to where they came from.
17. After they had departed, Asuku said, I shall go and find my son Adijo. For I have a strong feeling that he should be the father of this Adinoi.
18. And when Asuku prepared to go out, the people of Mopa came in large number and said, you this homo of Ebira land, you are a traitor. For you have brought the foreigners to take our land again by force.
19. And Asuku said, it is not so. For they came by themselves to hear of my knowledge. And they have departed to Badagre in Eko, the land of waters.
20. Now the Mopites did not believe Asuku. And they said, depart our land and do not return anymore. And Asuku said, as you see already, I have bound up my things. For I was ready to leave before you arrive.
21. Now I shall not refrain from thanking you for the good treatment you have given to me for all these years. I pray that nature should make your land great and better. And I desire that Otem should pay Mopa a visit to show appreciation of how I, his ancestor was received.
22. Now when Asuku had said so, some of the homos who came violently began to feel ashamed. And they dropped their sticks and bowed their heads to Asuku. And they mumbled among themselves.
23. And Asuku departed Mopa and began a search for Adijo his son.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2017
Chapter One Hundred and Ninety-Three

1. Now Asuku went to Ijagbeni and sought after Adijo his son there. And the homos of Ijagbeni said that they had not found Adijo. However, they took a very good care of Asuku and made sure no hurt came against him.
2. And Asuku told them of the coming of the god of wisdom and wise words. And many of them said that they had not heard it before that a god would come filled up with all the histories of the world.
3. And a wise homo of the land came and said, I have heard a story told by my grandfather before. For he spoke of one named Omadivi who ruled Ijagbeni many years before. And Omadivi was visited by Osa of Iluke who came and blessed the land.
4. And that Osa of Iluke made mention that the god of wisdom shall visit Ijagbeni first among all the lands around this place. But no one knew what he was talking about in those days.
5. Now Asuku was well accepted by the homos of Ijagbeni which is called Ijagbe these days. And they helped him in the search for his son. And fifteen homos of Ijagbe land went with Asuku to Ejowa to seek after Adijo, but they could not find him.
6. And Asuku departed Ejowa and rested at the border place. And he saw himself in the dream, flying across the lands of Negre searching for Adijo his son. And he flew across Ejuku, to Ofa and to Enisa and even to Elorin.
7. And when he could not locate Adijo his son while he was flying across many lands in the lucid dreams, he said, this exercise is vanity. For I have seen that I shall not be able to locate my son Adijo. Therefore let me return to Okene, perhaps he shall locate me there himself someday.
8. And Asuku went on a long journey back to Okene. And he did not so much make known his return to avoid being hated by the people.
9. Now while he was back at Okene, he spent most of his time meditating. And he became an interpreter of dreams. Now Asuku wrote books on the interpretations of many dreams. For whenever he dreamt, he often found the Interpretation to his dreams within the same dreams.
10. For some interpretations were clearly written within those dreams in the language which he understood while others needed only a little knowledge and experience to interpree them.
11. Now a homo came to Asuku and said, my life is ruined. For I dreamt of many weird things. And the last which I had was one where I was naked. And I was very ashamed of myself.
12. Now Asuku said, what are the interpretations you have gotten before? And he said, I have seen the afa and he said that I am naked because the enemies shall dispossess me of all my goods soon and take my life also.
13. And he said I should pay some money so that he could pray for me. And for one month, he prayed for me, but the frequency at which the dream comes became more. And I feared so much, saying, the enemies shall surely disposess me of all my things.
14. And I went to a pastor and told him my ordeals. And he gave me water to apply which he called a holy water. And he said, read the holy book before you sleep. Fast also for three days without food or water.
15. And when I did so, it was as if my problems went away for a while. For I hardly saw myself naked. And I thought that it was all, but after a while, I began to see myself naked again.
16. Now wise one, help me out of my trouble.
17. Now Asuku shook his head, for he pitied the homo. And he said, apart from this dream which you have, what else is your problem? And he said, I have no other problem. And Asuku said, you are your own problem. And you are your own enemy.
18. For the dreams you see on your bed at night are often the product of your thoughts in the day. And they are only the review of things done by the head. Now tell me, how do you often feel in the day? What do you often put your mind to?
19. And the homo said, I feel often that I am not up to standard. I fear that I cannot do great things in life. And I cannot stand before many to say something. And all the abilities I have, I feel ashamed of making them known to the public.
20. For I can juggle fifteen stones for twenty consecutive times. But I fear to do it in the public. And I can sing well also, but I cannot do so to earn wealth because I fear to be known by many.
21. Now Asuku said, these are truly the reasons why you dream of being naked. And it is not because you shall be wrecked by anyone. Now go and change your thoughts and your dream will change.
22. Now that homo went and change his thought and he did not experience such dream anymore. And he defeated his fear and became famous in many lands.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2017
Chapter One Hundred and Ninety-Four

1. Now Adijo the son of Asuku had been taken to Badagre in the water side of the South of Negre. And he had been sold to slavery to a white homo whose name was Alan. Now he who took Adijo away from his father was Izuka whom Asuku trusted.
2. For when Asuku was lost, Izuka joined in the search for him. And he was one who said, let us go and find him in this place and in that place. And Asuku did not suspect him at all. Now Izuka did this because Asuku belonged to a different clan. And he had thought in his mind, how should a homo of another clan be the ancestors of that great god?
3. It is better that it does not happen.
4. Now Izuka was one who secretly dealt in slave trade, but he was not known to be so. And he was a well known generous homo in Ebira land, therefore no one suspected that he was evil.
5. Now when Adijo was with the white homo named Alan, he was well favoured because he was different from the others. And all the words which he spoke were full of wisdom. And he served the white homo without any sign of hatred for him.
6. And he smiled often, even though he was a slave. And Alan said, you do not behave as if you are a slave. If I had a daughter, I would give it to you willingly for a wife.
7. And Alan took Adijo as his brother rather than as a slave. And he taught him how to read, write and count. And Adijo was very good in all manner of counting. And Alan said, I will free you at the age of twenty.
8. Now one day, Alan came home worried. For he had found a black woman which he would marry, but he did not know how to approach her. And Adijo said, this is not supposed to make you worry master. It is a challenge and you must face it.
9. Know that it is a dream of some black women to have you foreigners as their wives. But others detest you like plague, saying, they colonised our land with a stiff hand. Now before you go close to her, I shall advise you to know her better.
10. And Alan said, how shall I know her when she is far from me? I know not a friend of her. I know no family member of hers. And Adijo said, go close and ask her for the way to any place of your choice.
11. If she loves and admires you foreigners, she shall express it by her reaction. And if she detests you, she shall show it also.
12. Now Alan said, you are a very wise homo. And he went to do what Adijo had told him. And when he had returned from work that day, Adijo asked if he had done so. And Alan did not reply him.
13. And he frowned and said, I shall let all my slaves depart except you. And Alan released all his slaves and rewarded them, but he did not permit Adijo to leave also. And he observed the reaction of Adijo.
14. Now after one week, he called Adijo aside and said, tell me why you did not get angry after I freed all the other slaves except you. And Adijo said, the master owns his slaves and he decides.
15. What authority do I have to become angry for what I cannot influence? More so, you have told me that you will set me free at age twenty. And by now, I am still sixteen.
16. Now Alan kept silent and did not reply Adijo. And on the third day, he brought a black woman who was tall and beautiful to the house. And he showed her round the house. And when he had brought her to Adijo, he said, this is Adajeo my blood brother.
17. Now the black woman began to laugh, saying, do you think you are talking to a blind person? This child is black but you are white. Can a white homo have a black brother? And Alan said, it is so in our own case. Adajeo is special and different, therefore he is worth a different treatment.
18. Now he is the one who gave me the courage to go near you Wura. For I felt inferior to you because of your height and beauty. And he said to me, go close to her and ask for the way to a particular place. And then observe her reaction to know if she likes you or not.
19. And I came close to you that day and asked you the way to the palace of Akran. And I observed your smiles as you spoke with me. And you offered to take me there, saying that you were heading that way also.
20. And I knew deep down my mind that you were actually going the opposite way. And I pretended as if I was ignorant of all your secret smiles as we went along. And I could read love from your eyes.
21. Now when Alan had said so, Wura spanked him playfully and said, you are embarrassing me. And Alan said, when I left you that day, I returned home and sent all the slaves which I had away, because my self esteem which was non-existing before had suddenly come into existence.
22. For I owned slaves because of my lack of self-esteem and confidence. But I let them go when I had you. For you are the first lady I have ever come close to sexually. Now as for Adajeo, he was brought to me as a slave boy, but now he shall depart as my best man after our wedding.
23. For he is cultured and well-mannered, full of both ancient and modern knowledge. And I love him and take him as a brother and not as a slave. Now Wura, look at him as your brother-in-law.
24. Now Wura was pleased to meet Adijo. And they were fond of themselves.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2017
Chapter One Hundred and Ninety-Five

1. When the day for the wedding of Alan and Wura was fast approaching, the father of Alan named Smiht came to see him. And when he saw Adijo preparing to be the best man, he said, you look familiar to me.
2. And Alan said, father, everything always look familiar to you. Every event looks familiar to you also. And every star in the sky looks familiar to you as well. When will you stop gazing critically at everything you see?
3. And Smiht said, son you cannot understand what I am thinking about. And Smiht turned his face fully at Adijo and said, who are you and who is your father? And Adijo was scared at the very bold voice of the aged homo.
4. And he said, I am Adijo an Ebira from Kougi. I was sold as a slave to master Alan when I was five years old.
5. Now Smiht grinned and puffed a smoke from his pipe. And he said, you have not told me whom your father is. And Adijo said, I didn't know his name, for I only knew him as Adami(my father). For I was still very young when I was taken away from him by his friend.
6. Now Smiht said, will you recognise your father if you see him? And Adijo said, I will recognise him. Now Smiht said to Alan, get the wedding done and give me a picture of this homo.
7. So the wedding was done. And Adijo was the first black homo to be a best man to a white homo in a marriage ceremony. And the marriage of Wura and Alan was the first between a white homo and a black homo. Now after the wedding, Alan said to Adijo, you are now eighteen years and an adult. I release you now against my promise of keeping you till age twenty.
8. And Alan acquired a place of abode for Adijo. And he gave him enough money to survive with at Mowo which was not very far away from the place called Seme.
9. Now Smiht the father of Alan went to Okene and there he found Asuku. And Asuku said, I cannot recognise you foreigner. And how did you find me? And Smiht said, I was one of the astrologers who came to visit you at Mopa some years ago.
10. And Asuku said, now I remember. For in those days, many of you promised to revisit me, but I have not seen any till then. And Smiht said, three of us came, but they did not find you. For they said that you left Mopa and they couldn't locate you anymore.
11. Then I said, it is possible that he has returned to his home town, for if he is still alive this moment, he should be old and ready to die. And he should prefer to die in his own hometown rather than in a strange land.
12. Therefore I came to Okene and asked for Asuku the knowledgeable one. And I did not ask many homos before they brought me here. For they said, he is the interpreter of dreams.
13. Now Asuku said, you have well spoken. And he entertained Smiht. Now when Smiht had made himself comfortable, he said, Asuku the great one, have you found your son who was stolen from you?
14. And he said, I have not found Adijo my son. And now I have lost all hope of finding him. For I am full of age, getting near seventy years. For I had him late and I lost him early.
15. And Smiht said, if you see an image of him now, shall you be able to recognise him? For it is now about fourteen years since you saw him last.
16. And Asuku said, today is the thirteenth year, eight months and three days since I have set my eyes on him last. For since the day he was missing, I have not ceased to count days and weeks and hours.
17. And Smiht said, you are a true father O Asuku. And I believe you shall see your son again. Now Smiht gave him the picture of Adijo and said, look into it and say if there is any resemblance to your son.
18. And Asuku checked and said, this looks like me definitely. For this is how I was when I was a teenager. Where did you find this? And Smiht told him how he had found Adijo his son. And Asuku wept greatly, for he was greatly excited.
19. And he said, take me to him immediately, for I am very eager to see my son again. And as for Izuka, he said, he was like a friend, but now I know he wasn't. Did I not attend his burial ceremony nine years ago. And right there I praised him before all, saying, Izuka my friend is a friend indeed.
20. For he stood close to me when I lost my only son. And he went all the way with me to search for him. And he consoled and comforted me and I was comforted. But now I know better that he was a hard fecal matter packaged as diamond.
21. And he was a fire seen as ice. He destroys what is strong and receives praise for doing so. Let his name be forgotten in the land of Okene and let his deceitfulness be exposed all over the world.
22. Now Asuku followed Smiht to Badagre so that he could meet his son again.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2017
Chapter One Hundred and Ninety-Six

1. Now while Smiht was in Okene, some of the whites who were jealous of Adijo the black homo, the Ebirite, came to him and threatened him. For they said, what gut do you have to be the best man to our friend?
2. Now one named Dowen said, I should have been the best man of Alan but you smuggled your way in. For it was only a little misunderstanding and he said, I would not be his best man anymore.
3. How did you achieve it at all? What gut do you have to brainwash Alan such that he made you monkey a best man of all the people in the world? Are you crazy?
4. Now Adijo was severely injured, for they said, we won't kill you, but let us not meet you in this place by tomorrow or else you shall be killed. And they threw their tobacco on him and it burnt him partially.
5. And Adijo had no strength to leave the house immediately because he was weak and without energy. And when it was the dawn of the next day, he managed to crawl his way out of the house.
6. Now when Asuku, Alan and Smiht went to the house to check him, they could not find him. And they found blood and sweat on the floor. And Asuku collapsed, for he thought that his child had been killed.
7. Now Alan and Smiht were shocked. And they knew immediately that it was the work of Dowen and his colleagues. And they confronted him and took up a case with him legally. And because there was no evidence that Dowen knew anything about it, he was cleared.
8. And Alan and Dowen became enemy forever.
9. Now Asuku returned to Okene with sorrow. And he had no doubt in his mind that his only son had died. And he lived in Okene silently. And the people noticed the change in his disposition.
10. Now Adijo wandered about the land of Eko for days. And he went to be a house help to a rich homo who was a politician from the family of Kosoko who was a very famous king in Eko some times before.
11. Now Adijo worked for Debesin for years and saved some money. And when he had had enough to get his own place to stay in Eko, he left the place and went to Ikoodu. And he rented a house in Itelewa.
12. Now Adijo married a homo of the land whose name was Bumi. And they had a son after two years. And Adijo named his child Adinoi, for it was the only Ebira name he had heard his father mentioning every time he was meditating.
13. And then, his mind began to think of going to find his father in his hometown. And he also remembered Alan his former master. And Adijo said to Bumi his wife, I have seen your own mother, but you have not known my own people.
14. And the truth of the matter is that I have not also known my own people. For I was sold to slavery at a very young age. And I cannot tell if I would even recognise my father if I see him right now. For he should be above seventy years old now if he is still alive.
15. Now Bumi said, I will follow you to your land. And I believe that we shall see him. And they began their journey to Okene. And they passed through many places, for many roads leading to Okene were blocked.
16. And when they had reached Ijagbe, their machine broke down for the engine had trouble. And the child Adinoi shivered so much. For he had fever. And Adijo and Bumi took him quickly into the town of Ijagbe.
17. And the people of Ijagbe came quickly to save the child. And they gave him herbs. And he was revived. And both Adinoi and Bumi stayed in the house of Lufowobi. And he and his wife took good care of them.
18. And on the sixth day, they continued their journey. And they promised that they would come and see them again when departing Okene. And so they went to Okene. And Adijo said, I seek after an aged homo named Adami? And when they heard him, they laughed all the time.
19. And Adijo wondered why they laughed. And some of them said, tell us the name of your father. And Adijo repeated it. And they said, everyone here calls his or her father Adami. This is not a name. And if it is a name, then it is a weird one.
20. Now for three days, Adijo continued to seek for his father. And when a homo came close to them and he said that he sought after Adami, the homo took him to the foot of a tree and showed him a mad homo there.
21. And Adijo said, this is not my father. For my father is not mad. And I believe we have no mad person in our lineage. And the homo said, this mad homo mentions Adami all the time, so we have named him Adami.
22. Now while Adijo and Bumi turned to leave, the mad homo spoke in the language of Angloz which both Bumi and Adijo understood. And he said, go and meet Asuku the dream interpreter. He should know the person whom you are asking for.
23. And they asked the mad man further question, but he did not respond. For he laughed heartily like one who was tickled in the armpit. And Adijo and Bumi turned around to begin to ask after Asuku.
24. And without asking for too long, they were brought before Asuku. And he recognised his son immediately, for he looked like him when he was his age. And he had not changed so much from the picture of him brought by Smiht few years back.
25. Now Asuku said, who do you seek? And Adijo said, I was stolen from my father when I was very young. And the name I call him is Adami. And I know now that this is not a common name of the homos of the land, but a phrase for expressing the word 'my father'.
26. Now Asuku sobbed and said, you are not wrong my son. Bring Adinoi so that he could sit on my lap. For I have longed to see him before I go to join my fathers in the land of the dead.
27. Now both Adijo and Bumi marvelled and trembled with fear. For they could not figure out how the old man knew the name of their child. And while they were still deep in fright, the man said, do you marvel because I mention the name of your son?
28. What then shall you do, Adijo as I have just mentioned your name?:Will you flee my presence immediately?
29. Now Bumi said quickly in Angloz, this man is a strong wizard. Now this is the confirmation that joojoo is real. For this great wizard have mentioned all the things which are personal to us.
30. Have we not offended our god Jehova by seeking after a wizard? Now Adijo, let us leave here immediately.
31. Now Adijo listened to his wife and stretched his hand quickly to take back his son so that they would depart. But Asuku said to them in Angloz also, I can perceive that you both are Krishtens, for these are they who make up conclusions from coincidences rather than deep observations.
32. And they fear every work of coincidences and ascribe spiritual power to every logical manifestations. Shall you be pleased to learn that I am the same Adami whom you seek after. And my birth name is Asuku.
33. And the mention of your son as Adinoi by me is a mere co-incidence which I wonder at myself. For the mysteries of lives are interwoven in coincidences. And ten homos can say the same thing at the same time without knowing each other before.
34. And they shall wonder when they know that they believe the same thing without knowing each other before. This is so because all souls are connected. Now my children, stay here for this is your home.
35. Now Asuku was filled with laughter and joy. And the child Adinoi was free with him more than with his father and mother. For he held tight to his clothing and refused that Bumi his mother should take him from him to breastfeed him.
36. And when Asuku showed Adijo the picture which Smiht the father of Alan brought, he burst to tears and said, father, truly we are all connected somehow.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 10:01am On Sep 27, 2017
Chapter One-Hundred and Ninety-Seven

1. Now Asuku feared not to endanger the life of Adinoi or expose him to persecution. Therefore he did not reveal to them the sort of child he was. But he called him by the name Otem often, saying, that is the traditional name I have given to my grandson.
2. Now when Asuku heard how their machine broke down in Ijagbe, he sighed and said, that is how it should be. And both parents of Adinoi wondered, saying, what good is it that our machine broke down on the way? But Asuku smiled and said nothing.
3. Now while the parents of the baby were discussing with themselves in the larger room, Adinoi crawled in with a leather which had the cowries on them. For he had fetched it from the secret room of his grandfather where he stored his cultural things.
4. And herbs, kolanuts, alligator pepper and cowries, neck beads, waist bands and all manner of local things did he store in that place. And when Adinoi brought the leather of cowries, his mother screamed very loud as one stung by a bee.
5. And Asuku said, why do you scream like this? And Bumi said, can't you see that our son has touched the abominable thing? And Bumi went to rip off the thing from the child as he pleaded the blood of Yeshua on herself continuously.
6. And the child did not let go the leather, for he held tight to it as if all his life was on it. And the mother continued to pull hard, not minding to tear out the hand of her son. And when the baby lost the leather to her, he laughed heartily and held his fist tight still. And Asuku laughed with the baby because he knew what was happening.
7. And when Asuku had observed the leather, he could not find the biggest of all the cowries on it. For the biggest was to signify the child Otem. And the child closed his mouth tight and puffed out his cheeks playfully.
8. And Bumi detected that the child had put something inside his mouth. And he forced his mouth opened and put his hands right inside his mouth and pulled out the thing in his mouth. And it was a copy.
9. For the child had pulled it out of the leather when his mother was struggling for the leather with him. And he had put the cowry in his mouth.
10. Now Bumi was greatly afraid. And she cried, blood of Yeshua, save us! And she threw the cowry away to one corner of the house and said, it is enough Adijo. Let us depart immediately. For the spirit of God is not here.
11. And Asuku laughed and said, woman, take it easy with yourself. For the spirit of God should be everywhere according to your doctrine. And if it is not here, does that not mean that your god is not omnipresent?
12. Now Bumi could no more endure staying in that house. And he hurried his husband that they should leave. And Adijo was confused, for he did not know whom to follow, his wife or his aged father.
13. And Asuku said, go with your wife Adijo. She is a loving and caring mother. But make sure you alone return soon so that I can see you last before I die.
14. And Adijo showed respect to his father and said, I shall do as you have said father. And he took his child and his wife and began to depart. And Adinoi wept for he did not want to leave his grandfather.
15. Now when Bumi and Adijo had reached home, she fasted and prayed to her god for three days for his forgiveness. For she feared that she had done a very wrong thing by visiting the house of a herbalist.
16. And Adijo said, he is not a herbalist but my father. Do you expect him to be rid off his culture to go along with the culture of the Anglozites? Now Bumi, see him not as a harm but as a father to us.
17. Now Bumi refused to agree with Adijo. And she argued with him. And when she took care of the baby, she found a cowry in his stool. And she screamed and fainted. And Adijo rushed to save him, for she almost died.
18. And even Adijo wondered how the child got the cowry in his stool. And he took the cowry and went far away to a beach side and cast it away.
19. Now Adinoi began to speak well when he was only a year old. And these thing amazed his parents also. And they thought that he was from the devil. But when Adijo dreamt and saw the child flying above everyone in the earth, he began to have a rethink. For many in that dream hailed the flying child and called him a saviour of humanity from mind oppression.
20. Now Adijo began to find how he would return to his father to demand of him secret things about the child.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 10:02am On Sep 27, 2017
Chapter One Hundred and Ninety-Eight

1. Now Adijo went secretly to see his father. For he did not tell his wife that he was going to see him. And when he was before his father, he greeted him with much respect. And his father was sick at that time.
2. And Asuku said, my son, it is a very long story, for that son of yours is a son of mystery. His head is a store of events of billions of years. And only the finiteness of the time he has to live on earth and the space he has to write on earth can limit his manifestations.
3. Give Otem a limitless space and a limitless time, then shall he reveal the truth concerning the things which had ever happened in the universe from infinity to infinity.
4. Now Adijo, do not be afraid at all for your son is not an object of fear. He is the one which we should call Itopa because he knows histories and he is history himself. He is the word kindness and the name Kindness. He is the given giver, one whom the universe has specially given to Negre and Aferk as a gift.
5. If all the gods of the world have come to establish everlasting kingdoms of fear in the minds of the homos of the world, he has come to establish everlasting kingdom of their father in minds.
6. And the way of science and findings is the way to the everlasting kingdom of God the Almighty who is the greatest in consciousness. Adijo my son, I am not telling you all these things so that you could abandon your religion. But I tell you these so that you could allow Adinoi to do what his mission on earth is.
7. And do not try to be a hindrance to his manifestations, because all those who will do so shall be recorded against their evil deeds.
8. The boy Otem is full of great words greater than his age. He is an ancient man in the body of a modern man. And he is a future man in the body of a modern man also. He is a tree of strength, a banner of truth. He is a pillar of love.
9. He is the son of the gods of findings. He is full of amazing things. He is the balance between physicality and spirituality. And this balance is psychology and the use of deep thoughts with the organ of thinking.
10. Otem Adinoi, it is a great privilege for me that I have been made by nature to witness your days. Who can be more dogged that Otem? They have said that all sorts of deadly diseases shall come your way at your tender age, but you shall overcome them all.
11. And they have said that the most terrible nightmares shall come your path. And you shall overcome them all. What about one tragedy to another? What about serious problems which seem unending?
12. All these have been said to come the way of Otem so that it would bring out the best from him. Less than one-tenth the problems which Otem shall face before knowing his mission on earth, no homo can be faced with it and overcome.
13. For the weight of his suffering is made tenfold the ones ever experienced by any god of the world.
14. Swindlers of the world, cheats, extortioners in the name of priesthood and holiness, your judgement from the great god has come. You who dupe people in the name of holiness, making the poor poorer by obtaining money from them skillfully, it is time for you to be recorded in the book and none of your gods shall save your name from entering this book.
15. For generations after generations shall read of your deeds of extortions and avoid your likes quickly.
16. You who sell water in bottles and call them holy water, you who cut a napkin and sell them as holy napkins. You who sell all manner of things for a hundred times costlier than their normal prices because you claim that what you sell are possessed of healing, beware for Otem shall write your name in the great book, which is the truth of the Universe.
17. Now Adijo my son, the cowry which your son pulled out from the leather is that which signifies his strength. For like his star among other stars so was his cowry among other cowries.
17. And he has plucked it out by himself such that he put it in his mouth. And his mother took it and threw it away. Did I not see how he crawled gently to the court again and swallow it up? This he did because he knew he had something in common with that object.
18. There is no god upon the universe that can stop Adinoi from fulfilling his mission. For he is robed with the strength of all the gods of findings. And his strength can no god withstand.
19. What is the god of Makka before Otem Adinoi? What is the god of Judah before him? They are considered powerless when they come near Adinoi for the comparison of power.
20. Can any of them do more than threats? Do they have words of wisdom as much as Adinoi? Are they knowledgeable in science as Adinoi? They know nothing but they pose to the world as if they know something.
21. But Otem has come to show to the world the ignorance of these gods who wish continuously to subject humanity to mind slavery.
22. Now Adijo, father of Otem, do not treat him badly in any manner. When he manifests weird things which you do not understand, do not fear. For it shall be so. And he shall hurt no one.
23. Do these my son so that I can be happy when I am gone.
24. Now after Asuku had said all these things, he died two days later. And Adijo buried his father, weeping very much.
25. And when Adijo returned to his wife, he said to her, my father has died. And Bumi said, rejoice Adijo, for this is the answer to my prayer. For I have prayed and fasted so that all those who toy with the destiny of Adinoi our son should leave the earth quickly.
26. For certainly, your father is a wizard who is manipulating the life of our son.
27. And Adijo said, you are wrong Bumi, for my father is not a wizard. Rather, he is a lover of the things of traditions. And he is not a wicked person. And his death is natural and not as a result of your prayer, for he died being full of years.
28. Now Bumi did not agree with her husband, for she said, it is our god who fought for us. Adijo, where I your faith? And she sang and rejoiced and danced, because she supposed that her enemy and the enemy of her only son had died.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 10:03am On Sep 27, 2017
Chapter One Hundred and Ninety-Nine

1. When Adijo said to his wife, let the child also be called Otem, she said, where does that name come from? And he said, from my father Asuku. And Bumi said, it is not possible. For how shall we give the name of an idol to our son?
2. Remember that I was named Orisabumi until I did iribomi and my name was changed to Oluwabumi. So why do you say that our child should have the name of an idol?
3. And Adijo said, it is not the name of an idol, but the name of a god of the land of Aferk. And Bumi cried out, saying, you have been brainwashed Adijo. How do you seek after another god except Yahweh?
4. Now fear god, for his wrath is great and his destruction is intense. Who can stand before our god and not fall?
5. Now Adijo began to ponder deeply upon the things which his father had told him and the things which his wife said. And he could not choose which was true and which was not. For if he chose to believe his father, then his religion Krishtanite would be considered as falsehood.
6. And Adijo became indifferent to religion or any form of spirituality. And he could not call his son Otem because of his wife.
7. Now the child Adinoi lived and grew, knowing not what he was on earth to do. And he practised Krishtanite. And at the age of three when his parents and the Krishteni priests told him that God Almighty made fire to burn disobedient children forever without and end, Adinoi felt threatened.
8. And he began to spend most of his time wondering why there was no other form of punishment for humanity except fire. And Adinoi began to have series of nightmares which were greater than his age.
9. Now he also had clear dreams where he flew above everyone on earth. And all eyes were turned up to the sky to look at him. And Adinoi flew from one place to another and saw events.
10. And the events which he saw were the things happening in different places. And Adinoi knew events without being told. However, his nightmares being very complex and terrifying were many. And when Bumi his mother told him stories of witches and Wizards, he began to dream of them.
11. And at the age of four, Otem had experienced four life-threatening diseases. And when he survived one, he got into another. And Adijo his father observed him and wondered why so much affliction was heaped on a little child like that.
12. Now while Adinoi was age six, he went to school. Now a homo shared cake in class to three children. And two of them said, we shall not eat our cake until we have shown our parents at home.
13. Now the third homo ate it and began to have serious pain. And his eyes began to close. And Adinoi said, I have seen it in my dream how a homo attended to a case such as this. And Adinoi put two fingers in the throat of the dying child.
14. Then the child vommited the cake and all the other food which he had eaten. And he began to feel better. And when the child had been checked, they said that he ate poison from the cake.
15. And the child who brought the cake confessed that he had poisoned it to kill the three children because they had offended him the weak before.
16. Now Adinoi was well recognised in the whole school. And he felt ashamed because he detested recognition. And Adinoi said to his parents, change my school, for everybody is talking about me here.
17. And when he began to show lack of interest towards many things, they changed his school.
18. Now in those days, there were devices for watching of plays acted by the homos. For the homos entertained themselves through drama and plays. And there was a tube for watching these things.
19. And Adinoi could not put his eyes to the tube to watch the plays which were done in it, for his eyes itched him. And he said, why do I need to watch it when I see more than ten events similar to these in my sleep every night?
20. And rather than he watching the tube, he dreamt of events.
21. Now on a certain day when his mother and father were watching from the tube, the boy lay down in his room and slept. And he saw the things which they were watching inside his own dream. And he watched the same with them.
22. Now when there was no more power source to watch the tube, the parents sat down helplessly, but the boy continued to watch the play in his dream. And when Bumi went to wake him up to prepare for church, the boy said, mother, why do you disturb my sleep? For I was watching an interesting play, but you have come to interrupt me.
23. But do not bother because I have made sure it is being recorded while I am awake. And I shall watch it when I go to bed this night.
24. Now Bumi asked what the play was about. And the boy told him the play which he was watching. And it was the same as the one which she was watching with her husband before there was no more power source.
25. And the boy told them the play ahead. And Adijo was shocked. And Bumi was afraid. And she took the child to the church for immediate deliverance. For he said, this is a child from the devil.
26. Now while the boy Adinoi was in the church, he was subjected to fasting. And he did not eat or drink for three days. And the priests began to tell him fearful and threatening things. And he continued to cast out what he called demons from the boy.
27. Now the priest asked the boy, saying, tell me, how many of you are in your coven? And the boy could not say anything. And the priest gave canes to all the people there, saying, beat him until he confesses. And they began to whip the boy so much.
28. And the boy fainted. And they poured a bucket of water on his head. Now while the boy was cruelly handled, he lost consciousness the second time. And this time, he found himself in a place of peace.
29. And a crowd gathered round him and said, go back, go back, it is not your time to come home. Go and prepare for more troubles. You have too much with you, go and manifest. Go and save, go and deliver the oppressed.
30. And the boy awoke and wondered why he was being pushed out of the place of peace. And he found himself in the midst of the noise makers, for they had been praying hard for him to awake.
31. And when he awoke, they screamed hallelujah, saying, our lord has raised him from the dead. And the church was well known because they said that they raised the dead. And they told his mother that he had been delivered from demonic possession. And Bumi was very glad.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 10:03am On Sep 27, 2017
Chapter Two Hundred

1. Now while Adinoi was age seven, he had a serious migraine. And he could not continue his school. And Adinoi prayed to the god of Krishteni to heal him. And when he prayed, his condition worsened.
2. And the boy began to think, saying, is it true that Yahweh answers prayer? And he went to his mother and said, has our god ever answered your prayers? And the woman smiled and said, yes he answers me everytime.
3. And the boy said, let him answer you now so that I can confirm that he does that. Pray that my strong headache should be taken away. And Bumi said, do not doubt him. For if he does it, you have to praise him and if he refuses, he is still god.
4. And the boy put the statement of his mother in his mind and pondered upon it. And he said in his mind, I cannot tell a single thing I should praise this god for. I have never seen him before and he has never healed me before also.
5. For all the serious sicknesses I have ever had were settled with the physicians, but mother never said to me that I should thank the physicians, but rather, she said to me, thank god.
6. Who is deserving of thanks of them, the physician or Jehovah?
7. Now Adinoi was told that he who sinned against the spirit of Yahweh will never be forgiven. And the boy felt guilty immediately, for he began to ponder it. And he thought that he had sinned against the spirit.
8. And he fell sick and had some diseases. And he thought that it was the oppression from the spirit of Yahweh for sinning against it.
9. Now while he was about to sleep, his head was blank and he had nothing tangible in his thought. And he saw his own face clearly. And his face said to him, you have not sinned against anything. Be strong Adinoi.
10. Now when he woke up, the migraine and all the things which he had had vanished. And the boy wondered, saying, am I the healer of myself? Am I God?
11. Now the boy went ahead to tell his mother that he was God. And the mother yelled at him and said, Adinoi, you are possessed again! And she took him again to a church for deliverance.
12. And the church was large. And the boy ran quickly towards the gate to escape. And they chased after him and he escaped.
13. Now when Adinoi had returned home, he went to see his father and said, father, I am not possessed. Tell mother to stop taking me about. And the father said, indeed you are not possessed. I shall tell her.
14. Now when Bumi had returned to the church, they told her that her son disappeared from the church premises. And Bumi said, certainly he is a wizard. And she hastened to her house and took the book of the scribes of yahweh.
15. And she held the boy close to her and placed the book on his forehead. And she screamed on the top of her voice, saying, I command the demon in you to come out. And when she had continued to shout, the little boy got tired and hypnotised.
16. And he began to fall asleep. For so did he whenever there was any unceasing meaningless sound. For the meaningless sounds of engines made him feel sleepy too.
17. And when the boy had slept, the mother was glad. And she carried him and laid him on a bed. For she thought that the evil spirit had come out of his son.
18. When Adijo saw how the boy fell asleep, he thought in his mind that there was power in the book which his wife had used to touch the forehead of the boy. And no one knew that there was hypnotic power in meaningless sounds.
19. Now when Adinoi awoke, he said, I shall behave gently from today. So shall I not be bothered anymore. And Adinoi began to live silently, manifesting nothing extraordinary and refraining from asking tough questions.
20. When Adinoi was eleven years, he had difficulty in breathing. And he prayed to Jehovah the Krishten god to heal him, but he had no healing. And the boy said, I wish to see my face in my dream again.
21. And he meditated at night and saw his face again. And he flew that night in his dream. And when he awoke, he had no more difficulty in breathing. And he told his mother his experience excitedly, for he did not know that it was an offence for one to fly in his dream.
22. And his mother said, get away from me devil. And she called her pastor to the house to cast out the levitating demon in her son. And the pastor came and began to bind and cast out. And when he had shouted meaningless noise for many minutes, Adinoi fell into unconsciousness as usual with him where noise prevailed.
23. And the pastor assured the mother of his deliverance from the levitating spirit. Now the name of the pastor was Amos who was the son of Dayo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
OtemSapien:
Sorry for my long stay away from nairaland. I was banned. I had to open this new account to continue the ministry. I took time to meditate deep so that I can get more revelations of the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. I'll be doing so occasionally. Thanks for following.

More update please
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
dazzlingd:

More update please
I just got released from a ban now+ I had very busy days, update comes soon.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
Chapter Two Hundred and One

1. Now Adinoi became a friend to the children of pastor Amos Dayo. And they often walked together from one place to the other. And Adinoi often went with them to their house. And they come to his own house too.
2. Now one day, while they were leaving church to their house at dusk, the children of pastor Amos said, let us do the shortcut game. Let us see who will get to the Junction first. Let us pass through two different streets and see who shall first reach Kokoro Street..
3. But let none of us run, but we can walk fast. Now Adinoi said, I am not in the mood for that kind of game today. Rather, let us go together through this street called Owolegbon. For it is safe for the three of us to be together today, for I am feeling as if something strange is about to happen.
4. Now the two children of the pastor did not agree with him. And they said, we shall go and pass through the other road. And we shall surely reach Kokoro Street before you do. And they went and passed through the place which they wished.
5. Now Adinoi did not walk very fast. For he maintained his usual pace and speed. And when he finally reached Kokoro street, he did not find the two children of the pastor.
6. Now Adinoi thought that the children had left for home without waiting for him, so he hurried to their house but did not find them. And there he raised the alarm. And it was announced that some kidnappers actually lurked around at Ikoodu that day, sweeping away five children.
7. And the children of Pastor Amos were among them. But Adinoi was lucky. For he had not fulfilled his purpose on earth, therefore he was not kidnapped.
8. Now Bumi the mother of Adinoi went to the church the next day and shared testimony concerning the protection of her son by Yahweh. And she said, my son was walking along with the children of the pastor when it happened, but Jehovah spared my son, for he led him to pass the right way.
9. Now the pastor was angry at the testimony of Bumi. And he disrupted the testimony, saying, are you rejoicing that evil befell my own children? May your son end up being kidnapped.
10. Now when Bumi heard it, she got angry. And there was conflict in the church that day. For Bumi said, it is Jehovah that laid it in my heart to share this testimony to his glory. I did not want to subtract or add to the goodness of Jehovah to my son, that is why I shared it in full.
11. When you survived death in an accident last week, did you not share testimony also concerning how it was only you out of three people that survived? So if you shared such testimony and mentioned the names of the other two friends who died in it, what then is wrong with me sharing testimonies and mentioning names?
12. Now the pastor excommunicated Bumi and said, leave the church, you and your demonic child. And Bumi left the church with Adinoi.
13. Now when she was deep in thought, Adinoi came to her side and said, mother, which of the two of you was led by the holy spirit of Yahweh? For you both quarreled hard and claimed that you were both led by the holy spirit.
14. And Bumi said, I was led by the holy spirit my son. Do not mind pastor Amos, for he was actually led by anger because of what has befallen his children.
15. Now Adinoi observed the happening and when he was alone in the night, he thought deep about it. And when he had slept, he dreamt and saw how the children of the pastor were killed.
16. And he told it to his parents. And they said, our god forbid that such thing should befall Pastor Dayo. Now in the noon of that day, the bodies of the children of Pastor Dayo were recovered. For they had both been killed and some organs of their bodies had been removed.
17. Now Bumi went to console the man when he heard the news, but he got angry and said, your demonic child killed my children. And he chased Bumi out of his house among the visitors who had come to sympathise with him.
18. Now when Bumi returned home, she wept. And Adinoi wept also for his friends who were killed. And he went close to his mother to console her. And he asked, saying, mother why didn't god protect the children of the pastor if truly he protects us?
19. And Bumi looked at her son with tears and said, our god knows best my son. Nobody can question him. He does whatever he wishes. And Adinoi was not satisfied with the answer of his mother, for it did not provide an answer to his question at all.
20. And the boy kept all the happenings in his mind.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
Chapter Two Hundred and Two

1. Adinoi soon discovered that whatever he had prayed to Yahweh for, the things hardly got answered. But the things which he trusted himself to achieve and work upon getting it often came to fulfillment.
2. And the boy went to his mother and said, mother, is Yahweh a god of failure? When he had said this, his mother screamed at him and held his lips tight, saying, you are possessed indeed. For the devil has come into you again.
3. And the boy force his mouth out of his mother's grip and said, mother I am not possessed. The voice you hear me speak with, does it sound different to you? I have asked this question because in the holy book of Yahweh, he has promised so much.
4. And I have kept to all his laws and all the prayers I have prayed through his name are never answered. And I said, why does he fail almost all the time? But all the things I work towards by myself without praying to this god are always becoming achievable.
5. And Bumi said, there is nothing you work towards by yourself which you achieved. And the boy said, mother, I know myself more than you know me. For when I was born, I began to know things.
6. And when I was inside the womb, I was very conscious. And I had a dream right inside the woman. And I saw my own face in my dream. And he said to me, we are together in all things. Go and I will always be with you.
7. Now mother, this face of mine is myself. And all the things which I have ever done by believing in myself have often worked out for me. And I think that I am the only one who can help myself and not Yahweh.
8. When Bumi heard the confession of her son, she cried out. And she dressed up quickly and locked her son inside the house. And she went out quickly to meet her former pastor. For she thought that the boy was possessed by the demon again.
9. Now when she had reached the house of the pastor, she fell on the floor and wept. And she sought his forgiveness and said, daddy, I believe that you are truly a man of god. For my son had begun bad manifestations since the time when I quarreled with you.
10. For I perceive that the demons which you cast out of him has returned.
11. Now the pastor forgave her and agreed to follow her again to her house to cast out the demon in Adinoi.
12. Now while Adinoi's mother was with the pastor, Adijo came to the house and found it locked. And he opened the door with his own key. And when he had entered, he went to the bathroom immediately.
13. And Adinoi sneaked out of the house. And he went to the street to play game with his friends.
14. And when Adijo had taken his bath, he ate and left the house again, locking the door as it was before. And Bumi returned to the house with her pastor. And she opened the door and could not find the boy in the house.
15. And they marvelled greatly. And the pastor said, am I not vindicated in this? Did I not say that your son Adinoi is possessed with the devil? Now you have seen it for yourself. For he disappeared from the house with his supernatural power which is from the devil.
16. Now Bumi feared greatly. And she thought in her mind that she would leave the house. For she did not want to live under the same roof with a demon. And when she had reached the street with the pastor, she found her son playing game with his friends.
17. Now when it was evening, Adinoi returned to the house. And the mother cried the name of Yeshua for several times before speaking with the boy. And he said to Adinoi, I command you by the power of Yeshua to confess to me how you came out of that locked house.
18. And Adinoi respected his mother and said, I found the door opened and I went out. And the woman said, you are a liar. For you disappeared out of it with your supernatural powers.
19. Did Pastor Amos Dayo the true man of god not confirm this? For by the holy spirit in him, he had said that you disappeared out of the house. For I found the house locked the way it was when I left it.
20. Now confess in the name of Yeshua, by which demon did you get out of the house? And she held Adinoi by the throat and forced him to confess. And when the boy was choked, he raised a hand to say that he would confess.
21. And she gave him a little allowance. And Adinoi said, the demon of my father set me free. And Bumi screamed, who is your father? I bind the power of your father the devil in Yeshua's name. By the power of Yeshua, you must flee.
22. And she came close to grab the boy, but the boy fled quickly. And Bumi felt as if she was doing all her things under the influence of the holy spirit. And she said, he fled because I called the name of Yeshua.
23. Now when Adijo returned home, the boy followed him inside, for he helped him to carry his bag into the house. And Bumi screamed, that boy is possessed. And she told Adijo all the things which had happened.
24. And Adijo demanded to hear from the boy. And he said, father, it was you who opened the door for me. For I fled when you entered the house and went into the bathroom. And Adijo said, it is the truth that I came home quickly in the afternoon and left.
25. Truly my son has not told a lie. And Bumi was ashamed when her husband had spoken. And Adinoi said, mother, if truly Pastor Amos Dayo had told you that I disappeared supernaturally out of the house, then he is either a liar or the holy spirit inside him is a liar.
26. Or perhaps he lied against the holy spirit and he should not be forgiven, according to the holy spirit. And Bumi said, do not touch the anointed of od. And she went inside without saying anything else.
27. And Adinoi put all these things in his mind when he went to sleep.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2017

1. Adinoi soon discovered that whatever he had prayed to Yahweh for, the things hardly got answered. But the things which he trusted himself to achieve and work upon getting it often came to fulfillment.
2. And the boy went to his mother and said, mother, does god fail? When he had said this, his mother screamed at him and held his lips tight, saying, you are possessed indeed. For the devil has come into you again.
3. And the boy forced his mouth out of his mother's grip and said, mother I am not possessed. The voice you hear me speak with, does it sound different to you? I have asked this question because in the holy book of Yahweh, he has promised so much.
4. And I have kept to all his laws and all the prayers I have prayed through his name are never answered. And I said, why does he fail almost all the time? But all the things I work towards by myself without praying to this god are always becoming achievable.
5. And Bumi said, there is nothing you work towards by yourself which you achieved. And the boy said, mother, I know myself more than you know me. For when I was born, I began to know things.
6. And when I was inside the womb, I was very conscious. And I had a dream right inside the womb. And I saw my own face in my dream. And he said to me, we are together in all things. Go and I will always be with you.
7. Now mother, this face of mine is myself. And all the things which I have ever done by believing in myself have often worked out for me. And I think that I am the only one who can help myself and not Yahweh.
8. When Bumi heard the confession of her son, she cried out. And she dressed up quickly and locked her son inside the house. And she went out quickly to meet her former pastor. For she thought that the boy was possessed by the demon again.
9. Now when she had reached the house of the pastor, she fell on the floor and wept. And she sought his forgiveness and said, daddy, I believe that you are truly a man of god. For my son had begun bad manifestations since the time when I quarreled with you.
11. Now the pastor forgave her and agreed to follow her again to her house to cast out the demon in Adinoi.
12. Now while Adinoi's mother was with the pastor, Adijo came to the house and found it locked. And he opened the door with his own key. And when he had entered, he went to the bathroom immediately.
13. And Adinoi sneaked out of the house. And he went to the street to play game with his friends.
14. And when Adijo had taken his bath, he ate and left the house again, locking the door as it was before. And Bumi returned to the house with her pastor. And she opened the door and could not find the boy in the house.
15. And they marvelled greatly. And the pastor said, am I not vindicated in this? Did I not say that your son Adinoi is possessed with the devil? Now you have seen it for yourself. For he disappeared from the house with his supernatural power which is from the devil.
16. Now Bumi feared greatly. And she thought in her mind that she would leave the house. For she did not want to live under the same roof with a demon. And when she had reached the street with the pastor, she found her son playing game with his friends.
17. Now when it was evening, Adinoi returned to the house. And the mother cried the name of Yeshua for several times before speaking with the boy. And he said to Adinoi, I command you by the power of Yeshua to confess to me how you came out of that locked house.
18. And Adinoi respected his mother and said, I found the door opened and I went out. And the woman said, you are a liar. For you disappeared out of it with your supernatural powers.
19. Did Pastor Amos Dayo the true man of god not confirm this? For by the holy spirit in him, he had said that you disappeared out of the house. For I found the house locked the way it was when I left it.
20. Now confess in the name of Yeshua, by which demon did you get out of the house? And she held Adinoi by the throat and forced him to confess. And when the boy was choked, he raised a hand to say that he would confess.
21. And she gave him a little allowance. And Adinoi said, the demon of my father set me free. And Bumi screamed, who is your father? I bind the power of your father the devil in Yeshua's name. By the power of Yeshua, you must flee.
22. And she came close to grab the boy, but the boy fled quickly. And Bumi felt as if she was doing all her things under the influence of the holy spirit. And she said, he fled because I called the name of Yeshua.
23. Now when Adijo returned home, the boy followed him inside, for he helped him to carry his bag into the house. And Bumi screamed, that boy is possessed. And she told Adijo all the things which had happened.
24. And Adijo demanded to hear from the boy. And he said, father, it was you who opened the door for me. For I fled when you entered the house and went into the bathroom. And Adijo said, it is the truth that I came home quickly in the afternoon and left.
25. Truly my son has not told a lie. And Bumi was ashamed when her husband had spoken. And Adinoi said, mother, if truly Pastor Amos Dayo had told you that I disappeared supernaturally out of the house, then he is either a liar or the holy spirit inside him is a liar.
26. Or perhaps he lied against the holy spirit and he should not be forgiven, according to the holy spirit. And Bumi said, do not touch the anointed of od. And she went inside without saying anything else.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
Chapter Two Hundred and Three

1. Now Adinoi had another disease. And he could not breathe very well. And Bumi took him to a pastor, saying, pray for him so that he would not die. And the pastor collected some money from Bumi to buy the things which he would use.
2. And he did all sort of things, screaming and dancing with two other members of the church to cure the boy.
3. And Adinoi got worse on the mat upon which he was lain. And when Bumi came to see her son, she said, how is he? And the pastor whose name was Aduagba said, you will need to go and fast and pray for seven days. And your son shall be healed.
4. Now Adinoi was stiff on the mat. And he began to see his own face as if he was looking into a mirror. And he said, myself, you say that you will be with me and help me. Have you neglected me?
5. And his face said, I am with you. And the image of his face went farther apart and vanished. And the boy got a little strength. And he arose and sneaked out of the temple while they were praying.
6. And he went and entered a hospital. And he collapsed inside the hospital. And they took him up quickly. And the doctor had compassion on him and treated him. And he told the doctor what the nature of his ailment was.
7. And the doctor treated him. And he got well within two days. And while Adinoi was missing, his mother attended a church crusade to pray for the return of his son. For they did not know where he had been.
8. And she had cried often. And she had fasted, for she was fasting for his healing when he suddenly disappeared.
9. And when the meeting in the crusade had ended, Bumi and another woman waited to see the the woman whom they called the prophetess. And while they waited, they spoke with one another. And the name of the woman was Hana, for she bore the name of the foreigners.
10. And Hana asked Bumi, saying, why do you want to see the prophetess? And she said, my only son got missing. For he was very sick. And he was in the prayer house of baba Aduagba for two months, being prayed for. And they could not find him on the mat since two days ago.
12. Now Hana said, my case is similar. For my daughter Rakel was missing last week. And I have gone from one prayer house to another for her return but she has not been found. And when she had said so, she began to weep.
13. And Bumi consoled her and said, our god will surely answer us.
14. Now Hana entered in to see the prophetess first. And when she came out, Bumi asked her what the prophetess had told her. And she said, mama told me that my daughter will walk with her two legs back to the house and no harm will come upon her.
15. And Bumi cried hallelujah and said, I am believing so for my son also. And she entered to see the prophetess too. And when she was there, the woman said to her, your son shall return to the house with his two legs and no harm will come upon him.
16. And Bumi was very excited. And when she had turned to depart, the woman said, do not forget to come back to the church to do thanksgiving. And make sure you do not come empty-handed.
17. Now when Bumi got home, she found her son in the house. For he had returned hale and hearty to the house, according to that which the prophetess of Yahweh said. And she rejoiced and was glad.
18. But Adinoi was not moved, for he regretted being sick on the mat in the church for two months when he could have gotten healed within two days. And his mother said, my son, this is surely the power of Yahweh. For mama prophetess said that you will return to the house whole. And you did so even while she was saying it.
19. And she told Adijo and Adinoi about Hana the other woman who also got the prophesy that her daughter would return home.
20. Now Adijo called Adinoi separately and said, come my son and tell me how you actually got healed. For your mother was too excited that she did not even bother to ask you how it went with you. For she has fled out to see her prophetess.
21. And Adinoi said, I saw my own face and it said to me, I am with you. And when I woke up from my trance, I got an extra energy and went straight to the hospital. And there I was treated for free by a kind doctor.
22. And Adijo was tempted to tell his son all the things which his father Asuku had told him concerning him. And when he was about to tell him, Bumi and Hana his friend entered into the house.
23. And Bumi said, this is the son I was talking about. For according to the saying of the prophetess, he has returned home without a hurt. And Hana was jealous when she saw the child. And she said, the god who did this shall do that of my daughter also. For I believe that she will return with her two feet.
24. Now Bumi became a deep and committed labourer in the church of mama prophetess. And she began to give half of all the money which Adijo had given her to the prophetess. For she said, god did use her for me.
25. And whenever Adijo had given her money to purchase materials for the house, she split the money into two and use half of it to purchase things which were not enough. And the rest did she take to the church to give the prophetess.
26. And Adijo bought a land, for he wanted to build a house on it. And Bumi called the prophetess to the land to pray upon it. And the land was bought in the heart of Eko land. And the prophetess prayed upon it.
27. Now after seven days, the prophetess said to Bumi, the land is haunted and nothing built upon it shall stand except the house of god. Now give it to the church of god for use. For it shall claim your life if you build your house upon it.
28. And Bumi feared so much. And the prophetess saw the look of her face and knew that she was afraid. And she said, go and bring all the papers which you and your husband signed when you bought the land.
29. Do this secretly and do not tell him about this. For men are stubborn to death. For he would not agree to release the papers if you told him. And Bumi said, I shall not tell him.
30. So she took the papers of the land and delivered them to the hands of the prophetess. And Adijo did not know that which his wife had done behind his back.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
OtemSapien:
I just got released from a ban now+ I had very busy days, update comes soon.

I've read the history of Ebira, igala and Kogi which you posted. How did you get this?. Really wonderful. Please continue and stay away from sanctionable offences
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
Chapter Two Hundred and Four

1. Now in a certain day, Bumi came to the house very sad. And she wept too. And Adijo his husband said, why do you weep my wife? And she said, Hana my friend whose daughter was missing had told me that she has finally found her child dead.
2. For those who kidnap for rituals have killed her and have removed her eyes and private parts. And they threw her body on a path where she was found. For the same cloth she wore out of the house on the day she was missing was on her body.
3. And the shoes were on her feet too.
4. Now Adijo said, this is a bad news and we shall not have this kind of thing anymore. Now Adinoi pondered upon the thing and wondered why neither his mother nor his father spoke about the prophetess who said that the daughter of Hana would return to the house whole.
5. And he thought that he would ask his mother why the thing failed, but he kept it to himself because of the mood.
6. Now Hana had told Bumi before that she had gone to tell all the security agents of the land not to bother looking for her daughter anymore because a prophetess had told her that her daughter would return home healthy.
7. Now Adinoi concluded in his mind, saying, trusting in Yahweh for solution to problem will make a homo lazy. For if Hana had allowed the security agents do their works, perhaps they would have found her daughter before she was killed.
8. Now after five days, Adinoi asked her mother, saying, what did Hana do to the prophetess who lied to her? Did she return to the church to challenge her?
9. And Bumi said, keep quiet Adinoi. Why should she go and challenge a prophetess of god ? Have you not heard that no one should touch the anointed of god and do her prophets and prophetess no harm?
10. And Adinoi said, but why did she lie and give the woman false hope? Did she tell that lie by herself or the holy spirit lead her to do so?
11. And Bumi was afraid so much that she slapped Adinoi her son on the face, saying, I wonder why god has not struck you down all these times you blaspheme against him. Yet, it is this same god who brought you back when you were lost for two days.
12. And for the first time, Adinoi said, I brought myself back and I was not even lost in the first place. For I went to the hospital by myself to be cured and what Yahweh could not solve for two months, the doctor did it within two days. And I returned home.
13. Now Bumi burst into tears and said, you are speaking blasphemy my son. You are of the devil except you repent. And Adinoi felt guilty for breaking the heart of his mother. And he went to her and said sorry. And Bumi said, I shall not listen to you except you do what I shall tell you.
14. And Adinoi said, tell me and I will do it. And Bumi said, take the holy book and read the story of Yeshua from beginning to the end. Then come and share what you have learnt from it.
15. And Adinoi said, I shall do it. And he began to read the book of the god of Judah. And his brain was filled up with its content, for he read it passionately and with great emotions. And he began to dream of the things pertaining to what was written in the book.
16. And the chapters and verses of the book began to appear to him in his sleep whenever he was passing through any difficult times. And he would check those chapters and verses and they fitted the situations of those times.
17. And Adinoi believed the things as they were written in the book, saying, it is truth. And he committed himself into the hands of Faulkin whose name was Yeshua. And Bumi his mother loved him so much.
18. Now all the minds of Adinoi was fixed at the rapture, which would be the catching away to the sky all the true Krishtens. And when Adijo told Adinoi to return to school, he said, father I would rather go about to preach Yeshua instead of going to waste my time studying worldly knowledge in school.
19. And Adinoi became a preacher of Yeshua in many places. And Bumi was glad about it, but Adijo worried. And he thought of the things which Asuku his father had told him about the boy.
20. Now Adinoi began to dream of the rapture. And he believed that it would take place within a very short time. And he began to intensify his preaching. And he said, the rapture is very near. Hell fire is real!
21. And many began to give their lives to Yeshua. And in all these times, Adinoi did not see the mirror-like image of his own face in his trances again. And he became a great evangelist.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
dazzlingd:

I've read the history of Ebira, igala and Kogi which you posted. How did you get this?. Really wonderful. Please continue and stay away from sanctionable offences

Lol, @sanctionable offences. I don't often get to know the particular rules I broke. Anyway, I'll try as much as possible not to offend them again wink
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
OtemSapien:

2. And the boy went to his mother and said, mother, does god fail? When he had said this, his mother screamed at him and held his lips tight, saying, you are possessed indeed. For the devil has come into you again.
3. And the boy forced his mouth out of his mother's grip and said, mother I am not possessed. The voice you hear me speak with, does it sound different to you? I have asked this question because in the holy book of Yahweh, he has promised so much.
6. And when I was inside the womb, I was very conscious. And I had a dream right inside the womb. And I saw my own face in my dream. And he said to me, we are together in all things. Go and I will always be with you.

Hahahaha
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
OtemSapien:

Lol, @sanctionable offences. I don't often get to know the particular rules I broke. Anyway, I'll try as much as possible not to offend them again wink

Bro...I sent you two e-mails between yesterday and today. Kindly reply.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
OtemSapien:

Bros...how far na? I never hear from you yet o
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Bros...how far na? I never hear from you yet o
I'm sorry, pls post your mail directly to otem2016@gmail.com. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 5:54am On Oct 04, 2017
Chapter Two Hundred and Five

1. Now Adinoi was always under the heat of the sun, preaching Yeshua, according to what was written in the holy book of the Krishtens. And whenever he was sad concerning anyone who did not accept Zeusus Krista as his saviour, he would sleep with tears and dream of chapters and verses of the book where words of consolations were written.
2. And with the strength of those words, he would be able to carry himself the next day.
3. Now when Adinoi was twenty years, he had a very strong headache. And he prayed upon it in the name of Yeshua. And the headache remained there. And rather than cure, the things which he got in his sleep were words of consolations and motivations.
4. And in his dreams, he saw as if that strong headache was taken away. And he had hope.
5. Now the belief of Adinoi in Yeshua was so strong that he went publicly without fear to speak against the Ishlamists. And when he was beaten, he said that he had been persecuted for the sake of righteousness.
6. Now the strong headache became a part of Adinoi that he lost his sense of smell. And he could not smell things well anymore. However, he did not seek the assistance of the doctors, because his faith in Yahweh the god of Judah was very great.
7. Now the faith of Adinoi was very strong such that he thought that he could affect physical things with it. And when the rain fell, he commanded it to stop. And when he did this the first time, the rain appeared as though it stopped.
8. And Adinoi said, indeed there is power in the name of Yeshua. But when he did so often time, it did not stop raining. And the boy thought in his mind that it was not according to the will of Yahweh to stop it then.
9. Now Adinoi thought that whatever misfortune befell him, it was from the devil. And he spent days fasting to chase the devil away. And in all these times, he did not have any clear dreams or see his own face like he was looking at a mirror.
10. Neither did he see clear pictures beyond his meditations any longer, for the things in the holy book of the Krishtens had occupied his head.
11. And Adinoi grew deep in the things of the Krishtens. And he was baptised under water. And when he prayed for the holy spirit to baptise him, he did not get it. And the elders of the church came to pray for him to have it, but he did not.
12. Now one named Reymund said to him, it is not hard to be baptised in the holy spirit. Just open your mouth and say anything quickly. And whatever you say is the speech of tongues. And Adinoi did not agree to say anything he wanted, for he thought that he would not deceive himself.
13. Now three years after Adinoi had become the preacher of Krishtanite, Adijo his father became aware that his wife had sold his land. And there was a serious conflict between his father and his mother.
14. And Bumi said, I sold the land because it is cursed. And the price of it have I lain at the feet of the apostle of god. And I did not take anything away from it because I fear the holy spirit.
15. Now Adijo was so sad that he went after mama Aduagba and made known his anger. And he took up a case against her. And Bumi sided with the prophetess and supported her against her husband.
16. For she said, I shall do the will of Yeshua because I am married to him. And she thought, according to the saying of the prophetess, that her husband had joined himself to a very dangerous secret cult.
17. For he did like one who did not fear the prophetess of god. And when Bumi came to the house, she did not speak with him nor have any marital relationship with him. For she thought that he was possessed of the devil.
18. Now Adinoi watched all these things and pondered greatly. And he could not help. And he neither supported his father nor his mother.
19. Now Adinoi heard how his mother prayed daily so that the prophetess and herself would win the land case against her husband. And he began to wonder why it was so.
20. And Adinoi went to his mother and said, mother, I am bothered about your deeds. You led me into the faith, but it seems you are leading me out of it again. For how did you sell father's land behind his back and the building of the church was built upon it?
21. And you have no feelings for father who purchased the land with the sweat of his labour? And Bumi said, I am only trying to protect the life of your father and you. For the land would cost him his life if he had settled upon it.
22. Now my son, leave this matter and let our god fight for his own land by himself. For we hold vigil in the church which is built upon it. And we know that the church shall not be taken away, because the gate of hell shall not prevail against it.
23. Now when Bumi began to manifest in all these manner, Adinoi began to think deep again. And he wondered why god (Yahweh) was the reason why his parent's relationship was breaking apart.
24. And he wondered also why the churches often fight over lands which did not belong to them and eventually have those lands for themselves.
25. For there was a case where the owner of a land said to a church, use my land temporarily to do worship. And when the man had travelled, the church, being of greater number, built a huge permanent structure upon the land without the permission of its owner.
26. And when the owner had returned so that he would commence the building of his house upon the land, he found that the church has already erected a large structure upon it. And he was sad. And he felt betrayed.
27. And he offered the church some money to go and locate another land and build upon it. And they refused and said, the land is not your own but of the lord. And they vexed the owner of the house so much that he took the case to court.
28. And while the case was delayed in the court, the man began to fall ill internally, for the betrayal of the church was very unbearable for him to bear.
29. Now the name of the homo was Jide. And the church mentioned his name in their prayers, saying, let Yahweh strike Jide with heart attacks. Let him be subdued for he is the enemy of the church.
30. He is willing to destroy the temple of god, therefore let him have no rest of mind. Let him be tormented. Let him have organ failure and let blindness be poured upon him.
31. Now when the church intensified their urims upon the land owner daily, he heard it and became very depressed. And he began to fall ill . And the pressure of his blood rose. And on a particular day, he had heart attack and died.
32. And the church praised Yahweh their god, for they said, Yahweh have destroyed him because he fought against the church of god. Now Adinoi began to think in his mind, saying, if Yahweh actually destroyed this man Jide, then it is an evil thing for him to do.
33. And Adinoi became very cold towards Krishtanite. For he did not like how the man died. But he did not know that it was not a supernatural cause that killed Jide, but a psychological cause rather.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 5:55am On Oct 04, 2017
Chapter Two Hundred and Six

1. Now Adinoi became a friend to Enejo who was of the tribe of Igala. And Enejo lived also in Eko. And Enejo was he who argued Krishtanite with Adinoi, saying, it is a religion which came with the foreigner. And it is a tool which made our forefathers fall easily.
2. And Enejo was filled with wisdom in this matter so much that Adinoi wondered. Now Adinoi argued against all the facts which Enejo had mentioned. And the homo said, you are ignorant Adinoi.
3. For your ancestors are not the descendants of Ham, but they have their own root. I know very well the genealogy of my lineage, for I have found a book of history of my people. For we are the famous people in Anpa whom they knew as the Aworawo.
4. And our genealogy was buried and when I went to the village five years ago, I was working in the farm of Ekele my father when I dug it up. And I found the book of my genealogy and history. And along it did I find a leather designed with cowries.
5. Now when Enejo had said this, Adinoi said, it is as if I have also seen a leather designed with cowries before. And when Adinoi was alone, he thought deeply about where he had previously found a leather with cowry designed.
6. And amidst his sleep, he saw a vivid vision of himself when he was a crawling baby. And he saw how he pulled a cowry out of a leather.
7. And he saw how his mother pulled his hand off the leather cowry. Now when he was about to wake from his trance, he saw a number which was four hundred and fifty one. And he awoke.
8. Now Adinoi said, this dream is strange, for it had happened to me when I was below a year old. Why did I see my past in my vision?
9. Now Adinoi went and told Enejo his friend about the dream which he had. And Enejo said, you are Otem. And he hugged Adinoi tight.
10. And Adinoi asked him what he meant. And he said, beside the genealogy of my lineage was a leather with cowries on it. And it is a significance of your coming, O Otem. And I found it as it is written in the book if history of my genealogy.
11. Now Enejo went low and bowed his head before Adinoi, saying, you are the great god, the revealer of all the great mysteries of the world. The taker away of mind slavery from Aferk and the whole world eventually. You are the bringer of the nature of God.
12. Now Adinoi felt embarrassed and ran away quickly from Enejo, for he thought that his friend was flattering him.
13. Now in those times, Adijo his father had become bedridden because of the continual thought of the betrayal of his wife and the church. And his right limbs were paralysed so much that he could no more use them.
14. Now Bumi said that Adijo was suffering because he was fighting against the church. And she did not take care of him, for she spent most of her time in the church of mama Aduagba.
15. And Adinoi the only child was neglected. And it was during this time of negligence that he began to become a thinker more than a worshipper of any form of god. Now when Adijo was about sixty-years, he developed complications, but his wife was not around to take care of him, for she was in the church for seven days of fasting and crusade.
16. And Adinoi fought hard to save the life of his father. And he prayed in the name of Yeshua for the recovery of his health. Now when Adijo was about to die, he said, my son Otem, do not bother to fight for the recovery of my health.
17. For I have come to the world to manifest my own part of the stage play. For life on earth is like a game of draught and we are the pawns who manifest God upon it.
18. Now do not be bothered about my death, but the purpose for your coming to the earth should you focus on. For you are a great god, but I have kept it from you from your birth till today because I fear to tell you because of your mother. Respect and forgive your mother, for she is also a reason why your thought about Yahweh the foreign god has changed.
19. Meditate deeply and you shall know your purpose in life.
20. Now when Adijo had said so, his voice changed and his eyes were blank. And he said, O great light of love, where have you come from? And he became stiff and died.
21. And Adinoi looked at him in awe, for he did not believe that his father died on his lap. And tears dropped down from his eyes.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 5:55am On Oct 04, 2017
Chapter Two Hundred and Seven

1. Now Adinoi said, Enejo called me Otem and my father called me so also. This is truly a confirmation that I am Otem. But what is the spiritual meaning of this name?
2. And Adinoi began to search. And on a particular day while he lay still in meditation, a great bang of explosion occurred in his head. And the explosion was spontaneous. And Adinoi began to see within his head as if the universe.
3. And he saw many planets within his head. And he saw many things which could not be described. And he heard a voice, saying, Otem va Negre, Fakir Eartum. And Adinoi awoke as Otem. And he wept upon his bed, for he felt embarrassed to know that he was a god on his own.
4. Now when Otem slept again, he found himself flying all over the universe, seeing events. And a giant flew towards him and said, I am Eartum, one of the higher beings. I am one of your higher selves.
5. Now you shall record many events of the world so that mind slavery brought on humanity by Yahweh and Allah and some of my brothers could be taken away from the heads of the homos forever.
6. And science and discovery shall be the focus of the world more than religion.
7. And Eartum touched the head of Otem within less than half a second and said, I have passed into your brain all the histories of the world and many planets which we have discovered.
8. And all the knowledge which all the gods of findings have found out are in your head also. And by meditation can you get them out and write them down. For the future homos shall have need of them.
9. Do not fear because there is no one or god that can stop you from manifesting because you have the backings of thousands of gods in this. And all the gods of your land are behind you to support and uphold you.
10. And every god and ancestor who do not want this truth to be made famous shall we gather into a prison until everything is fulfilled. Now go back into the outer world and manifest the things which you have seen in your inner world.
11. So did Adinoi, who slept as an ordinary homo, wake up as an extraordinary god.

5 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
Otem! otem!
you bad pass seasonal movie oo.. the way you dey release this episodes small small like games of thrones...

abeg update now cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (122) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 460
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.