Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (211423 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 6:06am On Oct 05, 2017
dazzlingd:
Otem! otem!
you bad pass seasonal movie oo.. the way you dey release this episodes small small like games of thrones...

abeg update now cheesy
lol
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 11:29am On Oct 05, 2017
mceze:

I know and believe that this revelation is spiritual
inspired and not by your own knowledge..There
is something I would like to ask you or should I
say a little help but not on social forum like
this.Pls contact me so that we can discuss it in
private. Email-angelezeus@yahoo.com
Phone No.-08036423660

DID YOU GET A REPLY? AND WHERE YOU SATISFIED?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
OtemSapien:
lol

Bro...how far na? We never finalize o sad
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:39am On Oct 13, 2017
Chapter Two Hundred and Eight

1. Now Adinoi wondered when he awoke. And he discovered that he was filled with unlimited words of knowledge and all mannerism of ryhmes. And he had all histories within him. And he said, indeed I am a part of God. I am a god.
2. Now those who knew the fervency of Adinoi in the preaching of Zeusus Krista came to him, but he said, I am a god who didn't discover himself on time.
3. And they said, you are mad Adinoi. Now Adinoi arose and said, although I have become a score and half years before I eventually discover myself as a god in human flesh, I shall achieve what no god before me have achieved.
4. I shall set Aferk free from the slavery of the mind which the foreigners have brought to the continent. I shall bring back the lost connectios with our forefathers and no god can stop me from achieving this.
5. Now a homo named Jon, said, you speak confidence as if you own your life. I tell you, that which you want to embark upon, you shall not do it up to one-tenth before Yahweh our god shall strike you dead.
6. And Adinoi said, he who does not know himself as a god is whom another god can manipulate. For I, Otem the son of Atum cannot be movd. For nothing can turn my foot away until I have accomplished my mission upon the earth.
7. Now Jon said, I shall go and do fervent prayer so that my god shall spring to action and stop you. For in two months, you shall cease to do what you have started. And Otem said, who is that god that can overpower me?
8. You see me as a homo erectus, but I am a god in my soul. And there can not be anything spiritual which can overcome me. And Jon said, two months and you shall return to the service of Yahweh. And Otem said, two months is too far, let it be two days.
9. Now Otem began to write the words which Atum had put into his head. And they were the histories of Aferk from the beginning of time.
10. And he did not have to think before writing them, because they were already stored in his memory, according to the texts which he saw. However, there were some written in the languages which he could not understand.
11. For in Seriot, in Latum and in Grecon were some of the texts which appeared to him written. And those which he saw in Angloz did he write directly as he saw them. And he showed it to those who lived with him.
12. Now when the night of the second day after the threats of Jon had come, Otem suddenly began to feel emotional. And he felt could and lower, saying, the things ahead of me are too much for me to bear.
13. For everyone worships either Yahweh or Allah. And this which I see shall be new to millions of them. How shall I not be seen as a mad homo among the people? And while Otem thought of these things, he slept and found himself in a strange place.
14. And there was peace in that place. And Otem walked away from them, being the only one among them who did not fellowship with them.
15. And the homos in that place did not speak with their mouths to one another, but with their minds they spoke. And all the things which they spoke with their minds were known to Otem also.
16. And they said, he has come. Let us go and attack him. And one said, let us leave him since he won't continue the histories which he writes. And when Otem looked at the sky, he found a name written EUBIUS.
17. Now Otem awoke and was surprised, saying, what does this name mean which I saw in my dream? And when he had checked history the next day, he saw the name and read that which they wrote concerning him.
18. And he knew that Eubius which he saw his name was one of the leaders in the place where he had found in his dream. And he was the one behind many of the stories which were written in the books of the Krishtens.
19. For he was the person who wrote many of the lies in it.
20. Now Otem took the history book which Eubius had written and began to read it at night. And Eubius spoke of Yeshua, saying, he was the one whom all the homos of the ancient times saw and not Yahweh.
21. And Eubius wrote many urims of threats in the history book which he wrote. And he spoke of one homo who spoke against Yahweh and he died of epilepsy. And he spoke of another homo who oppser Krishtanite and worms came out of his body to eat him up.
22. And Eubius wrote hard and frightful words in the book of history which he made. And the threats written in that book was as much as that which was written in the book of Yahweh himself.
23. Now when Otem had read it, he submitted to the words of Eubius in that book. And he was emotional. And he prayed for the forgiveness of Yahweh. And he said in his mind, I shall no more continue the thing which Atum had committed into my hands. For I shall not display Yahweh.
24. Now because Otem had submitted his soul to the writings of Eubius, he became vulnerable to the enchant in words of the book of Yahweh again as before. And he read the book of Yahweh. And the first place which he read was about threats, terror and punishment.
25. And Otem feared, saying, surely Yahweh shall kill me in my dream. And he lost consciousness that night. And the vibration of his heart changed. And a homo fled towards him, dressed like the ancient people. And he had a sword in his hand. And he said, you have offended me.
26. And the homo brandished the sword before his face. And Otem feared. And the creature said, you have kicked against me and my words.
27. And Otem said, I am guilty, what shall I do? And the creature cried, bring back my confession! Bring back my confession, or else you shall die!
28. And he stretched out his sword before Otem. And Otem went right through the mouth of the sword of that creature. And he awoke from his sleep. And he said, surely I have seen God and he is filled with terror and vengeance.
29. Now I shall return to be an evangelist, or else I shall die.
30. So Otem returned to become an evangelist. And he told the people, saying, I have met God. And he has chastised me for kicking against him. So did Otem cease the history of the world which Atum had revealed to him. And he did not meditate anymore to see Atum or the texts of histories which had been kept in his memory.
31. And all those who heard what had happened said, nobody can battle with our lord and win. And they praised their god Yahweh.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:43am On Oct 13, 2017
Chapter Two Hundred and Nine

1. Now for the space of a month, Otem declared to the people, saying, God had found me out. And he has said, if you continue what you do, you shall die. And Jon said, you have seen how our god can never be defeated.
2. Did you not say that the history which you began to write shall cast shadow of the word of our god?
3. Now after about a month since Otem had stopped the writing of the history, he dreamt and saw how a homo who had died many years before was reburied. And when he awoke, he said, what does this mean. And when he had checked, he knew the Interpretation.
4. Now the Interpretation was that he would resume that which he had neglected and abandoned before. And Otem began to think, saying, what have I abandoned before that I shall resume?
5. And when he had thought hard, he remembered the history of the world and the universe which he had begun. And he said in his mind, that is not possible. For Yahweh has warned me that I shall die if I continue to write it.
6. And Otem lay down that night and unintentionally, he meditated, for sleep eluded him when his mind was blank. And Atum appeared to him again after a month. And he said, Otem, fakir Atomos, where have you been?
7. And Otem said, leave me alone devil. For you have come to destroy me. And Otem mentioned the name of Yeshua to cast Atum away. And Atum laughed, saying, you ha e returned to your mind slavery Otem.
8. You whom all the good gods have chosen to bring the world out of mind slavery, you have returned into it yourself. How then shall the world be saved?
9. Now Otem said, where were you when God appeared to me and warned me to stop the histories which you gave me to write? And Atum said, it is I who should ask why you went away from the right place.
10. For all minds are controlled by the words written down by the people of the past. And you went and read the book of Eubius and submitted your mind to him in the physical world. And your mind went to his place in the inner world here. And he does to you whatever he wished.
11. Now Otem, whatever book you read, no matter who wrote it, do not submit your soul to it, or else your mind shall travel to the inner world of that writer and he shall do to you whatever he wishes.
12. Is this not the reason why some sleep and say that they see the illusion of fire made by their gods? For they have submitted their souls to the book of their gods and he can do to them whatever he wishes, so long they have committed themselves into his hands.
13. Now Otem, if you will read the book of Yahweh my brother, do not submit yourself to the things written there. For words in books are powerful for illusions and mind control. Now be prepared to help Aferk and the entire world to build their own souls rather than becoming a robot to the words of some of my brothers.
14. Now know also that all we gods of science and findings have agreed to bind up all the gods of religion. And Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Gaol, Mazda, Eshu, Enlil and hundreds of gods who have refused to stop deceiving humanity with their written and spoken words have we planned to subdue.
15. And I, Vishnu, Odin, Enki, Olorun, Abassi, Chukwu and many other gods who have now favoured science and discoveries of nature over religion shall do the psychospiritual battle against all gods of religion.
16. And the world shall begin to use their brains when they shall see the true history which you shall bring.
17. Now the rate at which the pastors of Yahweh and the terrorists of Allah shall do unrighteous things shall increase worldwide. And many shall by this know that the right way is to worship none of those gods and do good to humanity.
18. Now Otem said, what shall you do to prevent me from getting killed by Yahweh? For he said that if I continue to write the history, I shall die.
19. And Atum said, we gods don't help anyone to fight for his own soul. You are a soul and a soul do not die. Go and know how to be fearless and I tell you, the empty threats of Yahweh shall have no effect over you. Now these days shall your brain bring to you all the threatening parts of the book of Yahweh which you have stored in your memory.
20. And if you sleep, you shall see words of threats. And if you shut your eyes, texts of threats shall flash into your eyes. These things must happen, for it is the work of your brain. For you have those words subconsciously hidden in it before. And whenever you feel emotional, they shall be shown to you, but do not be moved.
21. Now Otem said, I do not want to die. And Atum said, if you fear death, then you cannot save the world from mind slavery. For those who fear no death are the only people who can do extraordinary things.
22. Now Otem, tell me, when you went to the land of the dead where you saw the name of Eubius written in the sky, were you tormented there? And Otem said, that place is filled with peace of mind and there is no torment there.
23. And Atum said, so are all the inner universes which the dead occupy . For they are all filled with extreme peace of mind. Therefore death is not worth being scared of. For even now, the bad Imaginations of all bad gods have been destroyed and only good Imaginations survived.
24. And that place which you went to is the heaven of the Krishtens. It is peaceful but boring, for they have nothing modern in it, but all the ancient things which Yahweh have imagined to put in it.
25. Now the fire of Yahweh, Allah and Moloch have been quenched by the light of God. And now they continually imagine fire, but we good gods do not allow their Imaginations to come to real. For we distract their meditations.
26. And shortly, there shall be a great battle in the inner universe. For we gods of findings shall conquer all the gods of bad religions. And we shall make an illusion of prison for them where they shall be kept until the world have shifted focus from religion and worship to discoveries and findings.
27. And rather than having different religions in the world, there shall be different scientific thoughts and methods. And rather than the noise of end time, there shall be the noise of technological possibilities.
28. And hard sciences shall be taught to some little children who are of great brains in their elementary schools. And when they shall be of age, they shall achieve scientific breakthroughs even at their teens.
29. Now Otem, do you call all these discoveries great? Wait and you shall see what is called great. For the inventions of this century are nothing but shadows of the inventions of centuries to come.
30. And the thummims of Niklas which are already getting fulfilled shall be fulfilled the more.
31. Now arise Otem and publish the truth of the Universe to set Aferk and the world free from mind slavery to Yahweh, Allah, Mazda and all my brothers who are the gods of religion.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
OtemAtum:
Chapter Two Hundred and Nine

1. Now for the space of a month, Otem declared to the people, saying, God had found me out. And he has said, if you continue what you do, you shall die. And Jon said, you have seen how our god can never be defeated.
2. Did you not say that the history which you began to write shall cast shadow of the word of our god?
3. Now after about a month since Otem had stopped the writing of the history, he dreamt and saw how a homo who had died many years before was reburied. And when he awoke, he said, what does this mean. And when he had checked, he knew the Interpretation.
4. Now the Interpretation was that he would resume that which he had neglected and abandoned before. And Otem began to think, saying, what have I abandoned before that I shall resume?
5. And when he had thought hard, he remembered the history of the world and the universe which he had begun. And he said in his mind, that is not possible. For Yahweh has warned me that I shall die if I continue to write it.
6. And Otem lay down that night and unintentionally, he meditated, for sleep eluded him when his mind was blank. And Atum appeared to him again after a month. And he said, Otem, fakir Atomos, where have you been?
7. And Otem said, leave me alone devil. For you have come to destroy me. And Otem mentioned the name of Yeshua to cast Atum away. And Atum laughed, saying, you ha e returned to your mind slavery Otem.
8. You whom all the good gods have chosen to bring the world out of mind slavery, you have returned into it yourself. How then shall the world be saved?
9. Now Otem said, where were you when God appeared to me and warned me to stop the histories which you gave me to write? And Atum said, it is I who should ask why you went away from the right place.
10. For all minds are controlled by the words written down by the people of the past. And you went and read the book of Eubius and submitted your mind to him in the physical world. And your mind went to his place in the inner world here. And he does to you whatever he wished.
11. Now Otem, whatever book you read, no matter who wrote it, do not submit your soul to it, or else your mind shall travel to the inner world of that writer and he shall do to you whatever he wishes.
12. Is this not the reason why some sleep and say that they see the illusion of fire made by their gods? For they have submitted their souls to the book of their gods and he can do to them whatever he wishes, so long they have committed themselves into his hands.
13. Now Otem, if you will read the book of Yahweh my brother, do not submit yourself to the things written there. For words in books are powerful for illusions and mind control. Now be prepared to help Aferk and the entire world to build their own souls rather than becoming a robot to the words of some of my brothers.
14. Now know also that all we gods of science and findings have agreed to bind up all the gods of religion. And Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Gaol, Mazda, Eshu, Enlil and hundreds of gods who have refused to stop deceiving humanity with their written and spoken words have we planned to subdue.
15. And I, Vishnu, Odin, Enki, Olorun, Abassi, Chukwu and many other gods who have now favoured science and discoveries of nature over religion shall do the psychospiritual battle against all gods of religion.
16. And the world shall begin to use their brains when they shall see the true history which you shall bring.
17. Now the rate at which the pastors of Yahweh and the terrorists of Allah shall do unrighteous things shall increase worldwide. And many shall by this know that the right way is to worship none of those gods and do good to humanity.
18. Now Otem said, what shall you do to prevent me from getting killed by Yahweh? For he said that if I continue to write the history, I shall die.
19. And Atum said, we gods don't help anyone to fight for his own soul. You are a soul and a soul do not die. Go and know how to be fearless and I tell you, the empty threats of Yahweh shall have no effect over you. Now these days shall your brain bring to you all the threatening parts of the book of Yahweh which you have stored in your memory.
20. And if you sleep, you shall see words of threats. And if you shut your eyes, texts of threats shall flash into your eyes. These things must happen, for it is the work of your brain. For you have those words subconsciously hidden in it before. And whenever you feel emotional, they shall be shown to you, but do not be moved.
21. Now Otem said, I do not want to die. And Atum said, if you fear death, then you cannot save the world from mind slavery. For those who fear no death are the only people who can do extraordinary things.
22. Now Otem, tell me, when you went to the land of the dead where you saw the name of Eubius written in the sky, were you tormented there? And Otem said, that place is filled with peace of mind and there is no torment there.
23. And Atum said, so are all the inner universes which the dead occupy . For they are all filled with extreme peace of mind. Therefore death is not worth being scared of. For even now, the bad Imaginations of all bad gods have been destroyed and only good Imaginations survived.
24. And that place which you went to is the heaven of the Krishtens. It is peaceful but boring, for they have nothing modern in it, but all the ancient things which Yahweh have imagined to put in it.
25. Now the fire of Yahweh, Allah and Moloch have been quenched by the light of God. And now they continually imagine fire, but we good gods do not allow their Imaginations to come to real. For we distract their meditations.
26. And shortly, there shall be a great battle in the inner universe. For we gods of findings shall conquer all the gods of bad religions. And we shall make an illusion of prison for them where they shall be kept until the world have shifted focus from religion and worship to discoveries and findings.
27. And rather than having different religions in the world, there shall be different scientific thoughts and methods. And rather than the noise of end time, there shall be the noise of technological possibilities.
28. And hard sciences shall be taught to some little children who are of great brains in their elementary schools. And when they shall be of age, they shall achieve scientific breakthroughs even at their teens.
29. Now Otem, do you call all these discoveries great? Wait and you shall see what is called great. For the inventions of this century are nothing but shadows of the inventions of centuries to come.
30. And the thummims of Niklas which are already getting fulfilled shall be fulfilled the more.
31. Now arise Otem and publish the truth of the Universe to set Aferk and the world free from mind slavery to Yahweh, Allah, Mazda and all my brothers who are the gods of religion.

smiley I guess my humble request is not sailing through after all...
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
OkaiCorne:

smiley I guess my humble request is not sailing through after all...
I've not checked. I'll do and get back to you. I'm sorry.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 3:30am On Oct 14, 2017
Chapter Two Hundred and Ten

1. Now when Otem began to say, Yahweh is one of the creatures of God, the people were amazed. And many of them went, saying, this homo is mad. And some said, this homo has blasphemed God Almighty and he shall die soon.
2. And some went and told their pastors, saying, a homo arose and said that Yahweh our god is not the Almighty God.
3. Now Otem waxed stronger, for he had seen the actual meaning of death, therefore he feared death no more. For he had visited many afterlives in the inner universe. And he had seen how the sons of God who favoured science above religion had caged all the gods of religion.
4. And Otem saw Yahweh, the god of Yacob in the cage. And Mazda of Persia, Allah of Makka and many other gods did he see in the cage. For they had been overcome by the gods who favoured science above religion.
5. Now Otem asked Atum, saying, how is this thing possible? How did you put all these gods inside a cage? And Atum said, everything is possible within the inner universe. For it is the place where all forms of illusions can be made real.
6. For through illusions have we captured all these gods. For the same way they made illusions of fire for the dead, so also made we a cage for them to dwell in until the homos of the world would have ceased the worship of all forms of gods to concentrate on the use of their own brains.
7. Now Otem, do not marvel , for within the inner universe, we live a psychospiritual life. But in the outer universe where you live, it is necessary for you to live a psychophysical life. For if you live a psychophysical life with a psychospiritual life on earth, you shall be perceived as one who is mad.
8. But for the purpose which you have been sent to the earth, it is necessary for you to live both the life of the inner universe and that of the outer universe upon the earth.
9. Now Otem met many homos of the past and those who shall be upon the earth in the future. For they already lived within the inner universe. And there was no time in the inner universe, for all things occurred at once.
10. Now the meditation of Otem was so great that all the texts of the ancient scrolls were kept in folders within his brain. And all the sounds and videos of the world were stored in order in his brain.
11. And Otem had access to unlimited information. And he accessed all the visions of the periods of the big bangs at the beginning of the outer universes. And he saw the beginning of Allah, Yahweh, Atum, Olorun, Chaleb, Chimides, Jupiter, Mercury and all children of God.
12. And Otem made known many mysteries to the people. And they marvelled. And the Krishtens raged. And the Ishlamites sought to lay their hands on him. And Otem said, I shall only die when it is my time to die.
13. And if you kill me before accomplishing all my purpose in life, I shall return as my reincarnate and continue to manifestation. And you shall marvel.
14. Now Kamali, who was an Ishlamite in the house where Otem lived went and called his people, saying, there is a homo here who say that Allah is not the Almighty God.
15. Now the Ishlamites came in multitude, being about fifty in number. And when Otem saw them, he said, do you come to arrest a great warrior or an illusionist? Why have you come in large number as this?
16. I am a homo having no disciples, for that which I speak about is the discovering of oneself. Now two of you at the most should have come for me rather than two score and half of you.
17. Now the Ishlamites took Otem and locked him up in their moskh. For the things which he said were too much for them to bear. For when they had sat him down in the moskh, they said, tell us what you believe.
18. And Otem said, I shall tell you what I know and not what I believe. For I am not a believer but a knower. I am a god. I am a part of God Almighty.
19. And they said, who is God Almighty? And he said, your consciousnesses and my consciousness sum up together as a fragment of God Almighty. And the consciousness of all other things sum up as a fragment of God.
20. For God is not what you think.
21. And they said, what then is the position of Allah our god and Murhamid his prophet? And Otem said, this truth which I shall tell you is very bitter to swallow but I shall say it. Allah your god and Murhamid his slave are part of the system called God too. But these shall become shadows at the mention of my name. For I am the highest consciousness of God Almighty at the moment.
22. And I have come to cast shadows of religion and all the gods of it. For I am the illumination of God.
23. Now when they heard these, they said, this is blasphemy. And they pulled out their daggers to kill him. And Otem said, think very well before you do what you want to do. Ask Allah your god if he requires that you should fight for him.
24. Now the speech of Otem appeared too have for them. And they thought, saying, if we kill him, it would make us seem weak. They said, let us rather look him up. And they locked Otem up.
25. And when he had spent a month in their custody, they let him go. And they said, do not speak about our god Allah anymore.
26. Now Otem went to dwell in the rural places. For he knew that the homos of such places needed help greatly.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 6:13am On Oct 14, 2017
Chapter Two Hundred and Eleven

1. There was a homo who performed a trick on the homos of Esolo. And he had a bottle which had a crucifix within it. And he said to them, it is by the power of Zeusus Krista the crucifix got inside the bottle. For it is not physically possible for the crucifix to enter through the neck of the bottle.
2. Now this homo duped the people, for he collected money from them, saying, I shall help you do other spiritual concotions. Now when Otem had reached that land, he said to the people, why do you keep your brains away?
3. For the trick which that homo does is not spiritual but physical. And Otem took a bottle and cut the base of it. And he inserted a crucifix in the bottle through its base. And he gummed the base of the bottle back.
4. And he called the people to come and see what they had been deceived of for ages. And they gathered around him to see. And they were amazed. And when the homo came again to the land, he found that many could do that same trick which he duped them with.
5. And he was very ashamed. For before, he was feared by the people. And they feared him no more. And he departed the land quickly, for he had committed Fornication with some of the young girls of the land. And the people had only kept silent because they feared him, saying, do not touch the anointed of Yahweh.
6. Now Otem taught much knowledge in that land, saying, religion is like a toy gun which had toy bullets in it, but they who used it are feared because they who fell victim thought that the gun is real.
7. And when he who has a real gun, which is the knowledge of science, has come, he who has the toy gun bows out.
8. He who does not fear the threats of religious pastors shall live long, but he who fears their threats shall be turned into a sheep. And he shall die the death of a sheep. For all sheep are for the slaughter, for when they are big enough to fetch him money, he sold them to those who shall slaughter them.
9. Now I say, be not like a sheep in your thought, but be a thinker. For a thinker cannot be threatened.
10. The pastors and the prophets shall come to you and give you fearful prophecies, do not be moved. For they only manifest what their belief is built upon. A belief which is built upon falsehood shall germinate and reproduce falsehood in thousand fold.
11. Ten homos wished to be the disciples of Otem when they saw how he taught. And they said, teacher, let us follow you and help you. And Otem said, I need no follower, rather, I am in this world so that you can discover your own self and follow the things which your own instincts tell you.
12. Therefore do not follow me, rather, follow your own self, for there is a higher self in the inner world of every soul. And he shall help you psychological if you meditate often.
13. Now some came to Otem and said, Zeusus Krista turned water to wine. If you cannot do such miracle, then you have no power. And Otem said, I did not wish to learn magic because it is only good for entertainment and for breeding gullible souls.
14. For there is no miracle in magic. But if you desire that I should turn water to wine, take me to a laboratory of science and I shall replicate it for you physically. So they took Otem to a laboratory.
15. And Otem obtained a breeze and passed it into lime water. And he waited for the lime water to become sour. And he gave them to have a taste of the lime water. And they said, it is like alcohol.
16. And Otem said, the breeze which the plants use to manufacture their food is what i passed into lime water. And it had the taste of sour milk, which you call alcohol but is not. If I have not told you this, you will think of me as a magician and a miracle worker and worship me. But I say, all things are done physically and psychologically.
17. Now Otem kept the name Otem away from all the people in the place he visited. For he did not want to be known. For he said, popularity shall bring hinderance to the mission which I have come to fulfill on earth.
18. Now Otem went to study science well for many years. And he was well grounded. And he made simple scientific tools. And he began a school in a remote area. For he taught little children.
19. And Otem taught them how to get the best out of their brains at very little age. And he taught them how to reason. And all the children in his school were sound in the brain. And they knew how to argue philosophically, for they were taught psychology and philosophy in place of religion.
20. And they understood ethics, from where they knew morality also.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 6:14am On Oct 14, 2017
Chapter Two Hundred and Twelve

1. A homo was sick. And the people said, we shall not take him to the hospital. For we believe that Zeusus Krista is the healer. And when a pupil of Otem heard of it, he said, let me go and call teacher.
2. And he went and called Otem, saying, come and heal him. Now when Otem had reached the place, he said, why have you not taken this sick homo to the hospital? Don't you know that hospital is where the power of God in healing is mostly concentrated?
3. And some opposed Otem, saying, the power of healing is mostly concentrated in the churches and prayer houses. And Otem said, I visit the hospitals every day to see the sick and I tell you, some of your pastors are given special treatments there when they are sick.
4. For a hospital is a hundred times greater than a church in the matter of cure. And whatever healing cannot be done in the hospital, it cannot be done in any prayer house. For a hospital is the place where the power of healing is mostly concentrated.
5. Now Otem saw the sick one and knew the nature of his sickness. And he said, this is a medical condition and not a spiritual condition. But this medical condition has been turned to a psychological condition for this patient because you take him about to prayer houses where they tell him lies that he is having spiritual attacks.
6. Now the wife and mother of the sick one said, do you know more than our pastor who said that our son is having spiritual attack? And Otem said, if your pastor knows anything, he should have cured him, rather than worsening his situation.
7. Now if you will permit me, I shall turn his psychological problem around and then shall I heal him. For it is hard for medicine to work upon he who is psychologically distraught. And they allowed Otem. And Otem placed his hand on the forehead of the sick and said, imagine yourself flying.
8. And when the patient continued to imagine himself doing such, he lost consciousness. And the darkness of the shutting of the eyes cleared off. And he saw himself flying in a very clear and natural environment. And he had the best experience of his life.
9. And the lucid dream lasted for only five minutes. And when he had awoken, he had some strength. And he could sit up. And the people wondered, for he could not sit up for ten days before.
10. And Otem said, what did you see in your sleep? And he said, I saw myself flying. And Otem said, your soul flew out of its fear. Now be sure of your healing. And Otem went home and returned with a bottle of water. And he said, drink this water. And when the patient had taken the water, he felt better.
11. And after two days, he was perfectly healed. And the people said, the water has healing in it. And Otem said, the mother and the wife of the patient are against the use of drug for cure, that is why I have gone home to dissolve four tablets of pills in water and brought the water for the patient to drink.
12. For I got the recommendation of the physicians in the administration of the drug. Now you homos, I tell you, ignorance and religious rigidity is a fast killer than one who is hired to kill.
13. Have you not heard of a man whose wife was in labour in the hospital? And the midwife said, this woman can only have her child through surgery. For she shall not live if she does not go under the knife.
14. And the man went to seek his pastor. And that pastor said, do not allow her to go under the knife to have her baby, but have faith in god. And the man had faith in Yahweh his god. And he did not agree that his wife should deliver through surgery.
15. And his wife struggled in the labour room to have her child. And she died when she had no strength to push further. Now this is an example of religious rigidity which is caused by ignorance.
16. Does a pastor know better than a doctor in the matter of lives and health? Can a church be equated to a house of healing? If even all your pastors have private doctors to help them check their health periodically, how then do you think foolishly that your pastors can cure you? Therefore I say, go to the house of healing when you are sick. For the hospital is the place where the gods of healing have recommended for your well being and not churches or moskhs.
17. Now when Otem went to the hospital to see the sick, he met a doctor who was very worried. And Otem said, why do you worry doctor Asade? And he said, there was a patient who had shortage of blood. And his people refused that blood should be administered to his body. For they said that it is forbidden in their religion.
18. Now Adinoi, tell me, is this not a very high degree of ignorance? And Otem said, this is a very high degree of religious stubbornness and ignorance. Now where is this patient you speak about?
19. And the doctor said, they have taken him away. And Otem said, I do not care to go to any length to save souls from dying of ignorance. Now if you care, give me the house address of this homo.
20. Have I not learnt modern knowledge? I shall go and save his life. And Otem said, check my blood and tell me if it is compactible with the blood of that patient. And when the blood of Otem was checked, it was compactible. And it was free of any form of disease.
21. And Otem said, drain me of blood. And the doctor did so. And Otem took his own blood along. For he was well learned in the matter of health, having gone to study health in the school when he left the city of Eko.
22. And Otem went to the house and said, I am sent to you by God Almighty. And they said, did Jehovah send you to us? And he said, I call him Atum, let me in and I shall save the life of your person.
23. And the people, being highly vulnerable to anything called god, gave Otem easy access to their room. For they thought that he was an angel of Yahweh because he came in a white cloth.
24. And Otem said, let me be alone with the patient. And they permitted him to be with the patient alone. And Otem said to the patient, why do you not want to take blood so that you can live?
25. And the patient said, I want to take it, for I am ready at this moment to take in anything that shall restore my health. And I shall cease to worship this thing called Jehovah as soon as my health is being restored. For I perceived that I have been lied to from my childhood till this time.
26. For this Jehovah prided himself that he will cure me of my diseases and sicknesses, but now he is nowhere to be found when I need him most.
27. Now Otem said, I went to learn modern medicine. And I go about as one who is spiritual, but rather, I heal the people psychologically and medically without receiving any money from them in return.
28. Now if you will allow me, I shall pass blood to your body and you shall be well. And Otem began to pass blood to the body of the sick. And he was with the sick for two days. For the family of the sick gave him free hand, saying, he is an angel of Jehovah sent to cure him because of our faithfulness.
29. Now when Otem was departing, he said to he who was cured, I am Otem, a god in human flesh, sent to destroy all the works of religion.
30. Now do not tell anybody what I have done to you. For I do not like to be a lord over anyone. For human beings seek after whom to idolise rather than idolising their own selves.
31. Now when he who was sick had received perfect health, he said to his household, I can no longer be a worshipper of Jehovah. And they said, you are ungrateful, for Jehovah healed you when you were sick.
32. And the homo said, Otem healed me and not Jehovah. For Jehovah has no power to heal and he has no power to do any good to humanity. But his power is in the causing of confusion among humanity.
33. And this homo sought hard to locate Otem, but he could not. For Otem hid often from people whom he had helped so that he would not be idolised. For the purpose for which he had come to the earth is to make the homos discover God in themselves and manifest that godpower.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 7:26am On Oct 15, 2017
Chapter Two Hundred and Thirteen
1. Now Otem saw a homo read motivational talks which his pastor had spoken. And that homo was very well excited at the things which he read. And he yelled at all the things which he read out of the book.
2. Now when Otem had seen the content of the book which the homo read, he said, can you let me discuss all the points in that book with you? And the homo, thinking that Otem was a pastor, said, go ahead, for I perceive that the spirit of god is working.
4. And Otem said, I saw your reaction and excitement when you read of that homo who gave his school fee to Yahweh as an act of sowing. And according to the writer of this book, Yahweh surprised him with ten fold of what he gave.
5. And he paid his school fee and used the remaining money for his upkeep.
6. Now the name of he who read the motivational book was Nelson. And Nelson said, how do you know that is what is inside this book which I read? Surely the spirit of god has ministered this to you.
7. And Otem smiled and did not say anything. And the boy said, man of god, please I need some of your anointing. For I am a young child who has only gotten admission into the tertiary institution.
8. And I want to be vibrant for the lord in my school. And Otem said, what made you think that I am a pastor or a prophet? And he said, if you are not a prophet, how then did you know what I was reading?
9. And Otem said, I have read this book before and I know how the book looks like. Therefore I knew how to talk about it. For no young Krishten shall read of he who sowed his whole school fee to Yahweh and will not be motivated to do the same.
10. Now Nelson said, indeed I am about to prove god in this aspect, because he said, proof me with these things and see if I will not open to you the windows of heaven and pour you blessings that no room can receive.
11. And Otem said, Nelson, do not try Yahweh with your money. For it is the most risky thing for anyone to do. For the money given to Yahweh is a forgotten money.
12. Now Nelson was angry. And he left his seat in the vehicle to another. And Otem shook his head, saying, the pastors brainwash our teenagers and wreck their lives, but I have come to restore brain back to the youths and children, so that when they grow up, they shall give birth to children who shall not be brainwashed.
13. And the land of Negre shall be psychologically and physically rich. And Otem came off the vehicle and departed. For he had achieved his aim of bringing to the consciousness of at least a youth in a day that Yahweh and Krishtanite are both false and deceptive.
14. Now Nelson went ahead and sowed a seed of faith with his school fee. For he gave fifty thousand negra into the account of the pastor who wrote the motivational book. For the book had the contact of the pastor on it.
15. Now Nelson believed that he shall get ten fold of what he had given into the treasure box of the pastor. And the deadline when he should pay up his school fee began to draw closer and he had faith.
16. And the faith of Nelson was unshakable until the deadline for payment of his fee. And he did not get any surprise news from anyone, neither did anyone pay money into his treasure box.
17. And Nelson went to check his treasure box three times that day and they said, nobody made payment into it. And Nelson said, where did I get it wrong? And he went to read the motivational book again from the same page where Otem found him reading.
18. And a paper dropped from that page to the floor. And when Nelson had picked it up, he saw on it an address. And he did not know who put it in his book. And he said, I shall follow the address. For it is possible that Yahweh my god is leading me to he who should bless me.
19. And when Nelson had come to the address, it was a small school in a remote area. And a little girl approached him and greeted him well. And she said, my name is Nsem. Does your name start with the same initial as mine? And Nelson was surprised. And he said in his mind, surely this is the place where my miracle shall locate me.
20. For even a little child knows my name.
20. Now Nelson was led to Otem, for he was the owner of the little school where the irreligious and brainy children attended. And when he saw Otem, he was surprised. And before he spoke, Otem said, you have come for money, isn't it?
21. And Nelson said, great one, how did you know? For even that little girl who met me knew my name, for she said that my name began with the first latter of her name, which is the truth.
22. And Otem said, we use common sense here, Nelson. Common sense is not scarce among the brain users, but it is not common with the religious people. For the word 'god' Is the eraser of common sense among the religious souls.
23. Now Nelson, Nsem who met you is not even a teenagers yet, for she is not up to the age of nine but she speaks like a very aged and experienced one because of her brain which had been activated as early as the age of two.
24. And she plays intelligent tricks which if you are not careful, you shall take her as a magician. Now Nelson, I know that you shall seek me, therefore I put my address there for you. For I know that you shall not be able to pay your school fees which you have invested into the treasure box of Yahweh.
25. The money committed into the treasure box of Yahweh cannot be retrieved.
26. Now Nelson, hear the story of a man who got a job. And he who connected him with the company had said, you shall pay me 50% of your first salary because I got the job for you.
27. And an agreement was made. And they signed their agreement in papers. Now Kunle who got the employment attended a church. And the church said, give the whole of your first salary to Yahweh god as capitation.
28. And they spoke with much motivations. And Kunle wept, saying, god is speaking directly to me. For he knew that I just got a new job.
29. Now the pastor said, if you just got a new job and you are expecting your first salary at the end of the month, raise your hands up. And only Kunle raised up his hand. And the pastor called him outside to face the congregation. And he prayed for him.
30. And the pastor said, I see that if you pay your capitation, you shall buy a vehicle and build a great house this year. And Kunle was filled with emotion such that he fell when the pastor touched his forehead.
31. And Kunle promised before the congregation that he would pay his first income to the church as capitation. And when the month had ended, Kunle came with the whole of his income and gave it to the pastor. And he did not think of what he shall use for his upkeep for the next month.
32. Now Kunle had prayed daily and at night to find favour in the sight of the agents who secured his job for him. And he had said in his prayer, god, let them forget to come for their entitlement. And if they come at all, let them accept whatever I shall say to them.
33. Now the agents came and asked for their share. And Kunle said, I have given all to god. Now be patient with me, for I shall give you your entitlement at the end of the new month.
34. And the agents got angry with him and said, if you refuse to pay us in seven days, you shall lose your job. And Kunle feared greatly. And he went to the pastor, whose name was Jude.
35. And the pastor said, have faith in god, for he shall do a miracle. You shall see it with your eyes. Now when the seven days had elapsed, Kunle was sacked. And when he saw it, he was greatly depressed.
36. And his life was shattered. And when he went to the pastor, he told him to continue praying, because all Krishtens will surely pass through trying times.
37. Now Kunle was poor for almost his entire life until he met me Adinoi and I told him about the reality of life. And he worked upon himself and became balanced again in his life.
38. Now Nelson, there are only three golden rules to survive the hurdles of life. The first is that you should use your brain, the second is to worship no god while the third is to do good to humanity.
39. Now Nelson was helped by Otem in the matter of his school fee. And Otem said, do not tell people now, until I am no more. For there shall disturbances and distractions if you tell people about me now.
40. For before me is the history of the whole world to write. And I cannot come near writing everything within the time frame I have on earth. But I shall write as much as I can before I depart the earth.
41. And if the gods who sent me want more to be written, they shall send others to do so.
42. Now Nelson paid his school fee and began the use of his brain from that day forward.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 8:43am On Oct 15, 2017
Chapter Two Hundred and Fourteen
1. When Otem meditated again, he saw himself flying. And he came down at Okene. And they whom he saw were of the future, for they had not yet been made to manifest in the outer world. But in the inner world and the inner universe did they live their lives.
2. And Otem said, all you of the time called future, what have I seen among you?
3. You bow your heads to worship a god at this century? Your forehead is black because you worship a foreign god whom your ancestors do not know?
4. Now hear the messages of your ancestors and change your ways. Ohomorihi has said, let Ebira use its brain. Let Muri and Hassan who are occupied with the things of Ishlam know that there is no way there. Let them return to their ancestors.
5. They are seen as outcast by their ancestors. For Allah do we not know when we were on earth. Our blood which they shed before establishing their religion is hot. For they shed our blood and established their religion through bloodshed.
6. Let Okene be a centre of geniuses. Let brain users and great thinkers overtake it. For religion has been tried upon it for many years without development.
7. I Adinoi says, take time to meditate and use the brain critically. Waste no more time bowing down to the gods who have been captured and imprisoned. For truly Yahweh and Allah have been bound up and cast in prison, so that there can be development of brains worldwide.
8. O you Ebirites, do you enjoy to hear how the pastors rape your children and dupe others. Do you like it when your Imams kill people for rituals? Do you like the attack of the terrorists of Ishlam?
9. Why then do you remain in religion when it is the era of thinkers and users of the brain? All you inhabitants of Kougi, come to your inner self and discover whom you are.
10. You marvel at what I say and think of me as a blasphemer. Let it be so, for he who speaks against the former gods shall often be seen as such. But I tell you the truth, it is needful for me, Adinoi, who has been made an Otem, the breath in meditation, to speak against every bad things in my land.
11. Tribalism, religion and all the things which divide you have I come to address.
12. Give heed to my words, O Adeiza. Listen to me O Enesi. Do not Shut your hears O Omeyin. Sit at the words which you read and hear or Asuku. Be not afraid O Ohunene.
13. And you Epemiro, Ozioma, Asimi and all you homos of Ebira. See me not as the devil, for a devil does not speak the truth but lies. But I have come as the son of truth. And I have the backing of nature in this. For I have come as a fulfilment of the thummim of God Almighty who created Allah, Yahweh, Mazda, Vishnu and all gods of religion whom you worship.
14. If it is permitted for all eyes to see the gods of religion in their cage, I would have pleaded with Olorun and Ohomorihi and Chuku and all our ancestors to reveal to you how they are bound with psychospiritual chains in that psychospiritual cage.
15. But it is not possible for all earthly eyes to see into the spiritual places, else there shall be no more mysteries to the people of the earth, having seen the gods who control their minds with their books. And then the world would fold up for other species to come.
16. Now I Otem speak among you today, focus on your brain and develop it. For that is the link you have with God, the energy of the universe.
17. When Otem had ended speaking among the people of the future. He took a flight and flew away without wings. For everything is possible in the inner universe. And some of the homos who heard him and listened to him flew with him. For their spirits and souls had been ignited such that they had the ability to fly also.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by richardbrandy: 10:10am On Oct 15, 2017
OtemAtum:
Chapter Two Hundred and Thirteen
1. Now Otem saw a homo read motivational talks which his pastor had spoken. And that homo was very well excited at the things which he read. And he yelled at all the things which he read out of the book.
2. Now when Otem had seen the content of the book which the homo read, he said, can you let me discuss all the points in that book with you? And the homo, thinking that Otem was a pastor, said, go ahead, for I perceive that the spirit of god is working.
4. And Otem said, I saw your reaction and excitement when you read of that homo who gave his school fee to Yahweh as an act of sowing. And according to the writer of this book, Yahweh surprised him with ten fold of what he gave.
5. And he paid his school fee and used the remaining money for his upkeep.
6. Now the name of he who read the motivational book was Nelson. And Nelson said, how do you know that is what is inside this book which I read? Surely the spirit of god has ministered this to you.
7. And Otem smiled and did not say anything. And the boy said, man of god, please I need some of your anointing. For I am a young child who has only gotten admission into the tertiary institution.
8. And I want to be vibrant for the lord in my school. And Otem said, what made you think that I am a pastor or a prophet? And he said, if you are not a prophet, how then did you know what I was reading?
9. And Otem said, I have read this book before and I know how the book looks like. Therefore I knew how to talk about it. For no young Krishten shall read of he who sowed his whole school fee to Yahweh and will not be motivated to do the same.
10. Now Nelson said, indeed I am about to prove god in this aspect, because he said, proof me with these things and see if I will not open to you the windows of heaven and pour you blessings that no room can receive.
11. And Otem said, Nelson, do not try Yahweh with your money. For it is the most risky thing for anyone to do. For the money given to Yahweh is a forgotten money.
12. Now Nelson was angry. And he left his seat in the vehicle to another. And Otem shook his head, saying, the pastors brainwash our teenagers and wreck their lives, but I have come to restore brain back to the youths and children, so that when they grow up, they shall give birth to children who shall not be brainwashed.
13. And the land of Negre shall be psychologically and physically rich. And Otem came off the vehicle and departed. For he had achieved his aim of bringing to the consciousness of at least a youth in a day that Yahweh and Krishtanite are both false and deceptive.
14. Now Nelson went ahead and sowed a seed of faith with his school fee. For he gave fifty thousand negra into the account of the pastor who wrote the motivational book. For the book had the contact of the pastor on it.
15. Now Nelson believed that he shall get ten fold of what he had given into the treasure box of the pastor. And the deadline when he should pay up his school fee began to draw closer and he had faith.
16. And the faith of Nelson was unshakable until the deadline for payment of his fee. And he did not get any surprise news from anyone, neither did anyone pay money into his treasure box.
17. And Nelson went to check his treasure box three times that day and they said, nobody made payment into it. And Nelson said, where did I get it wrong? And he went to read the motivational book again from the same page where Otem found him reading.
18. And a paper dropped from that page to the floor. And when Nelson had picked it up, he saw on it an address. And he did not know who put it in his book. And he said, I shall follow the address. For it is possible that Yahweh my god is leading me to he who should bless me.
19. And when Nelson had come to the address, it was a small school in a remote area. And a little girl approached him and greeted him well. And she said, my name is Nsem. Does your name start with the same initial as mine? And Nelson was surprised. And he said in his mind, surely this is the place where my miracle shall locate me.
20. For even a little child knows my name.
20. Now Nelson was led to Otem, for he was the owner of the little school where the irreligious and brainy children attended. And when he saw Otem, he was surprised. And before he spoke, Otem said, you have come for money, isn't it?
21. And Nelson said, great one, how did you know? For even that little girl who met me knew my name, for she said that my name began with the first latter of her name, which is the truth.
22. And Otem said, we use common sense here, Nelson. Common sense is not scarce among the brain users, but it is not common with the religious people. For the word 'god' Is the eraser of common sense among the religious souls.
23. Now Nelson, Nsem who met you is not even a teenagers yet, for she is not up to the age of nine but she speaks like a very aged and experienced one because of her brain which had been activated as early as the age of two.
24. And she plays intelligent tricks which if you are not careful, you shall take her as a magician. Now Nelson, I know that you shall seek me, therefore I put my address there for you. For I know that you shall not be able to pay your school fees which you have invested into the treasure box of Yahweh.
25. The money committed into the treasure box of Yahweh cannot be retrieved.
26. Now Nelson, hear the story of a man who got a job. And he who connected him with the company had said, you shall pay me 50% of your first salary because I got the job for you.
27. And an agreement was made. And they signed their agreement in papers. Now Kunle who got the employment attended a church. And the church said, give the whole of your first salary to Yahweh god as capitation.
28. And they spoke with much motivations. And Kunle wept, saying, god is speaking directly to me. For he knew that I just got a new job.
29. Now the pastor said, if you just got a new job and you are expecting your first salary at the end of the month, raise your hands up. And only Kunle raised up his hand. And the pastor called him outside to face the congregation. And he prayed for him.
30. And the pastor said, I see that if you pay your capitation, you shall buy a vehicle and build a great house this year. And Kunle was filled with emotion such that he fell when the pastor touched his forehead.
31. And Kunle promised before the congregation that he would pay his first income to the church as capitation. And when the month had ended, Kunle came with the whole of his income and gave it to the pastor. And he did not think of what he shall use for his upkeep for the next month.
32. Now Kunle had prayed daily and at night to find favour in the sight of the agents who secured his job for him. And he had said in his prayer, god, let them forget to come for their entitlement. And if they come at all, let them accept whatever I shall say to them.
33. Now the agents came and asked for their share. And Kunle said, I have given all to god. Now be patient with me, for I shall give you your entitlement at the end of the new month.
34. And the agents got angry with him and said, if you refuse to pay us in seven days, you shall lose your job. And Kunle feared greatly. And he went to the pastor, whose name was Jude.
35. And the pastor said, have faith in god, for he shall do a miracle. You shall see it with your eyes. Now when the seven days had elapsed, Kunle was sacked. And when he saw it, he was greatly depressed.
36. And his life was shattered. And when he went to the pastor, he told him to continue praying, because all Krishtens will surely pass through trying times.
37. Now Kunle was poor for almost his entire life until he met me Adinoi and I told him about the reality of life. And he worked upon himself and became balanced again in his life.
38. Now Nelson, there are only three golden rules to survive the hurdles of life. The first is that you should use your brain, the second is to worship no god while the third is to do good to humanity.
39. Now Nelson was helped by Otem in the matter of his school fee. And Otem said, do not tell people now, until I am no more. For there shall disturbances and distractions if you tell people about me now.
40. For before me is the history of the whole world to write. And I cannot come near writing everything within the time frame I have on earth. But I shall write as much as I can before I depart the earth.
41. And if the gods who sent me want more to be written, they shall send others to do so.
42. Now Nelson paid his school fee and began the use of his brain from that day forward.
keep it up bro words of wisdom I really appreciate it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
OtemAtum:
I've not checked. I'll do and get back to you. I'm sorry.

Thanks bro, I'm looking forward to your response. smiley
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 5:39am On Oct 16, 2017
Chapter Two Hundred and Sixteen

1. Now Otem spent much time with little children, teaching them how to develop their brains. And he draw diagrams of the brains in many places in his school. And the children took their times to meditate upon the images sometimes, so that it would activate some parts of their brains.
2. Now a day came when Otem began to think and imagine, saying, can there not be a little homo who knows the map of the world in his head? Can there not be he who is filled with psychical powers?
3. And Otem meditated continually upon that thought. And when he fell asleep, he had a clear dream. And he flew without wings until he had reached a place. And when he went down, he found a little male child.
4. And the child said, who are you? And Otem said, I am Adinoi. And the child said, I am Anoni. I am a child of only seven years old, but I have the appearance of an old homo.
5. And Otem said, you must be he whom my heart desires to see. Is my flesh not in the outer world on my bed? But my inner self left my outer self in the outer world and came to seek after you.
6. And Anoni said, I have heard of you also, that you shall be the one to come and set Aferk free from mind slavery. And I said in my meditation, let me see he who shall come to set Aferk free from gullibility and sheepishness.
7. And I lost consciousness in the outer world to gain it here. And I flew to this place. Now have I seen you and I am glad.
8. Now Otem said, tell me Anoni, what are the special things you can do? And Anoni said, I know the maps of every land in my head. And I know also the history of many places of the world.
9. I can perform the trick of walking on water also. I can imagine things and they happen not long after. I can perform the illusions of bringing things which are in the inner world here to the outer world of physicality.
10. Now Otem said, we are more like each other. For I can see within my head the happenings of billions of years ago. I can play music of the past and the future with my head.
11. I can watch all the things which had been acted, for I have folders within my head where they are all stored. I can compose a song within thirty seconds. For I do things readily as if they were preplanned even when they are not.
12. Now Anoni said, it is you whom the people of the past have spoken of. Otem, the son of the gods of Aferk, who shall make known the history of the world.
13. Now Anoni and Otem spoke many deep things. And they spoke concerning the tricks which the bishops and pastors of religion used to make people believe that they could do miracles.
14. And Otem said, Anoni, hear this trick which Yiga of Kawaala did. For I saw him when I was in the inner world. And I shook my head when I saw how the homos of Aferk were being deceived in large number.
15. Now Otem said, Yiga sat down to ponder deep concerning a new trick which he shall use. And when he meditated, an idea came into his head. And he said, if we perform the tricks of raising the dead, the enlightened people say, it is a stage play.
16. Now I shall involve little children of three to five years in this. And by the innocent and tenderness of such children, no one shall suspect them to be acting. Indeed they shall not even act, but they shall appear as natural as possible.
17. Now Yiga said, I shall go and find a child whose sleep is as serious as death. And this shall I use to perform my miracles. For there are children who sleeps so deeper, moving not their bodies in sleep.
18. And to wake them up, shall it not take the sprinkling of water continuoul on their faces? And some of them do not wake up easily but by kicking and beating them hard.
19. Now Yiga went and sought for a mother whose child can sleep soundly without snoring. And he said to her, bring your child when he is asleep. And I shall see if what I have planned shall work out.
20. And if it does, then consider yourself wealthy already. Now Miremba was a very poor homo who lived in a village at Kampal. And she said, man of god, do whatever you wish with my child.
21. And when the child was fast asleep, Yiga said, bring him to me and lay him on the floor. And Miremba did so. And the child did not know anything, for he slept deeply as his manner was.
22. And Yiga pulled off the cloth of the little child such that he was naked, yet he did not move his body. And Yiga poured water on his body and he began to awake slowly. And Yiga said, I shall try him two more times and if it is the same, then your child shall fetch you money and make you rich.
23. So Yiga tried the child two more times when he was asleep. And it was the same.
24. Now Yiga went and declared a crusade in the whole of Buganda. And the woman sat in his office with the baby until he was asleep. And when he had slept deeply, she brought the baby to the midst of the people and began to cry about, my son is dead!
25. And Yiga said, unstrap him from your back and lay him down on the bare floor, for God is going to do a miracle today. And she did so, weeping. And Yiga pulled off the cloth of the little baby, yet he did not awake.
26. And Yiga said to his servants, give me a bottle of the holy water. And when they had given him, he opened it and began to pray into it.
27. And he said, god of Abrahama, Isaak and Yacob, let your power be seen today and let the whole world know that you are God. And Yiga poured the water on the face of the child continually, shouting the name of Jesus.
28. And the child awake, weeping. And it was all natural, for it did not appear as anything acted, for the child was ignorant of all of it.
29. And the fame of Yiga spread throughout Aferk, for he began to have more members coming to his church. And he became wealthier, feeding on the money of the people who flocked to his church like sheep. For they paid tithes, offerings and bought the water for costly prices, thinking that the water had any power in it.
30. Now a homo whose mother was blind, when he saw what was manifested in the church of Yiga, took her blind mother there. But those who guarded Yiga did not allow the homo and her mother to meet Yiga the trickster, for they knew what they were doing.
31. And for one month, the homo and his mother kept on going to the place, spending money buying the things in the church, but they could not get to the pastor.
32. Now Yiga loved many women. And he slept with many of them. And he slept with Namazi and Kayima and Sara and Ruth and Nasitche and many other female homos of the land.
33. And many of them died in sorrow of the heart, but Yiga prospered more and more, because he had known himself to be a god who can control the minds of people and go free.
34. For the world is about minds. And those who have the minds of great thinkers and psychological richness make those of lower thinking faculty like the sheep serve and please them without any repercussion.
35. Is this not the same with a homo who knows how to tame and slaughter all manner of farm animals without any repercussion?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 10:11am On Oct 17, 2017
On a side note...when the black man teleports, it's called witchcraft. When the white man does it, it's called Technology.

Morning guys cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:
On a side note...when the black man teleports, it's called witchcraft. When the white man does it, it's called Technology.

Morning guys cheesy
I think it was also called witchcraft during their time of "underdevelopment". Many of us are still backward, so sad

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 11:33am On Oct 19, 2017
OtemAtum:
Chapter Two Hundred and Eight

26. And the homo brandished the sword before his face. And Otem feared. And the creature said, you have kicked against me and my words.
27. And Otem said, I am guilty, what shall I do? And the creature cried, bring back my confession! Bring back my confession, or else you shall die!
28. And he stretched out his sword before Otem. And Otem went right through the mouth of the sword of that creature. And he awoke from his sleep. And he said, surely I have seen God and he is filled with terror and vengeance.
29. Now I shall return to be an evangelist, or else I shall die.
30. So Otem returned to become an evangelist. And he told the people, saying, I have met God. And he has chastised me for kicking against him. So did Otem cease the history of the world which Atum had revealed to him. And he did not meditate anymore to see Atum or the texts of histories which had been kept in his memory.
31. And all those who heard what had happened said, nobody can battle with our lord and win. And they praised their god Yahweh.

is the above referring to what happened to you or another otem some millions of years past?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:40am On Oct 19, 2017
Ahasco:

is the above referring to what happened to you or another otem some millions of years past?
To another Otem who is my higher self.It also happened to me last year March and I didn't post the Doctufos for almost a month back then.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
OtemAtum:
To another Otem who is my higher self.

By higher self how did you mean? please explain
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
OtemAtum:
It also happened to me last year March and I didn't post the Doctufos for almost a month back then.

yes i know i actually read it up that was why i asked. smiley
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ahasco:

By higher self how did you mean? please explain
A higher self is someone who have experienced the physical earth in the past, came to the earth for a specific purpose, died and lives on in the inner world and becomes a role model to another soul who is coming to the world with the exact same purpose he came to the world earlier.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
OtemAtum:
lives on in the inner world .

could you shed more light on that please.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 7:55am On Oct 20, 2017
Ahasco:

could you shed more light on that please.
There are physical worlds like the earth(within the outer universe) and there are immaterial places too(in the inner universe). Physical worlds like the earth is where we come to experience the good, the bad and the ugly. When we die, our souls go to the inner universe where we experience only peace and nothing negative with it.
People who are in the inner universe can seek reincarnation to any of the habitable worlds in the outer universe(including the earth). So, if we are on a physical earth, there are some who have come before us and have fulfilled the same kind of purpose we are currently fulfilling. Those are our higher selves.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2017
OtemSapien:
There are physical worlds like the earth(within the outer universe) and there are immaterial places too(in the inner universe). Physical worlds like the earth is where we come to experience the good, the bad and the ugly. When we die, our souls go to the inner universe where we experience only peace and nothing negative with it.
People who are in the inner universe can seek reincarnation to any of the habitable worlds in the outer universe(including the earth). So, if we are on a physical earth, there are some who have come before us and have fulfilled the same kind of purpose we are currently fulfilling. Those are our higher selves.

I'm kinda confused here. Are you saying by outer universe there is a boundary to this universe we are in, that is to say there are other universe(s) outside this universe we are in? and by universe i mean the solar system together with other galactic images, objects, asteroid and what have you.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2017
Ahasco:

I'm kinda confused here. Are you saying by outer universe there is a boundary to this universe we are in, that is to say there are other universe(s) outside this universe we are in? and by universe i mean the solar system together with other galactic images, objects, asteroid and what have you.
by outer universe, I mean the physical universe where we have body and soul, but by inner universe, I mean the place where there is no body but soul/spirit alone.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 11:32am On Oct 20, 2017
OtemSapien:
by outer universe, I mean the physical universe where we have body and soul, but by inner universe, I mean the place where there is no body but soul/spirit alone.

yeah got it!
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
Chapter Two Hundred and Seventeen

1. Now Anoni said, I have also flown into a time in the inner world called the future also. And I found a homo who is a pastor. And he performs fake miracles like the rest of the pastors.
2. Now the name of this pastor is Elijah. And he was he who went to a new widow and said, you are but a helpless homo now, for your husband is dead and your child is only six months old.
3. Now if you will agree, let us use your child to perform a miracle which shall bring many to the kingdom of god. And the woman said, is it good to use deception to bring homos into the kingdom of god?
4.And Pastor Elijah said, do not look at the path which we take to bring people to Zeusus, but only look at the harvest of soul which it shall bring. For we have used the testimony of hell fire to convert thousands of souls into the kingdom.
5. And illusions of miracles have we also used in abundance. And truly Yahweh our God is pleasd with us.
6. Now the widow could not resist the words of the pastor, for she did not want to disregard him. And she said, what shall you need my daughter for? She is very little and I do not want any harm to come upon her.
9. And Pastor Elijah said, it is an easy talk. For she shall be used for the performance of miracle upon the lame. Now let her grow till the age when she shall become a toddler, then shall I come for her.
10. Now when the child had become a toddler, Pastor Elijah came to fetch her. For he had planned to use her for the miracle of a lame baby. Now he said to her mother, do you say that she took her first steps yesterday? Why is she crawling on the floor now when she should be walking?
11. And the mother said, she is afraid of falling down, for she only took her first steps yesterday. And when she fell, she cried for a long time until she had slept off.
12. But if she is being motivated, she shall arise and walk.
13. Now when Pastor Elijah heard this, he was glad, saying, the plan shall work. Now the pastor said to her mother, bring her and let me test her. And she was brought before him.
14. And the child lay on the floor, for she was not ready to make movement. Now when the mother tickled her, she turned around on her knees and began to crawl away. And the pastor said, raise her up.
15. Now the child was made to stand, but she did not walk. And the woman motivated her child, for she held a toy in her hand and shook it in her face. And when the toddler reached for it, she moved away from her a bit.
16. And the baby fell down, for she was not ready to take a step. And the mother raised her up continuously. Now after some times, the baby took a step and another. And she grabbed her mother and laughed.
17. Now when Pastor Elijah saw this, he said, this shall work perfectly. For the people shall rejoice and give glory to our god. And the church shall be filled to the brim.
18. Now the pastor arranged how the widow would bring her child to the crusade ground. And many who had ailments came to that place, but they were debarred from reaching the pastor.
19. But the widow who carried her toddler was allowed to have access to the place where the pastor stayed. And she wept and lay her baby on the ground. And Pastor Elijah said, what do you want our god to do for you?
20. And she said, my child cannot walk yet, for she is two years old already. And she appears like an 11-month old baby because she was struck with a disease.
21. Now the pastor said, god have told me about the case of Debrah your daughter already. And she shall receive her healing today right here. Now the woman yelled as if she was surprised how the pastor knew the name of her daughter.
22. Now Pastor Elijah bent over the child, praying for her to rise and walk in the name of Zeusus Krista. And the baby did no attempt to stand. And the pastor said to her mother, let her be on a standing posture. And she made her so.
23. And the pastor prayed for the child to walk, but she did not take a step. And the mother did all manner of things, clapping and calling her name. Now the child took a step and another and her mother moved backward.
24. And she took two steps while the pastor kept calling the name of Zeusus Krista. And she hugged her mother. And the congregation who watched screamed to the glory of their god. But none of them thought to probe further whether the thing was genuine or not.
25. And all the real sick people returned home sick and more weak while they who were whole thought that miracles had taken place, yet they knew neither the woman nor her child inidividually, for they saw them only in that gathering of many for that time alone and they believed the fake miracle staged by the pastor.
26. And more crowd joined the church of Pastor Elijah, thereby enriching him greatly.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Bro...how far na? We never finalize o sad

Good morning Sir. As regards to my former post which i mentioned you there in, I would like to know if i can have your mail address or at least, PM you directly so we can discuss further and I can show you proof of my studentship of the University of uyo.

Or if you may have it here, I would not hesitate to forward the credentials ( I actually do prefer here because my ignorance ensures i do not know how to upload images via mail, but I can, on Nairaland).

Please reply me sir. I would be too glad and blessed if you accept to help me in my education for i have got no family to support my cause.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 9:23am On Oct 23, 2017
Largas:

Good morning Sir. As regards to my former post which i mentioned you there in, I would like to know if i can have your mail address or at least, PM you directly so we can discuss further and I can show you proof of my studentship of the University of uyo.

Or if you may have it here, I would not hesitate to forward the credentials ( I actually do prefer here because my ignorance ensures i do not know how to upload images via mail, but I can, on Nairaland).

Please reply me sir. I would be too glad and blessed if you accept to help me in my education for i have got no family to support my cause.

I'll rather PM you.

Good morning
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
Chapter Two Hundred and Eighteen

1. When Otem meditated another day, he found Anoni in the inner world. And Anoni said, Otem, why are you not amazed that I, being a 7-year old homo, speak great words with you? And Otem said, it is not a thing of surprise, for even the homos of this my own time who are younger than you speak great things also.
2. For they ask critical questions and seek to know all things rather than accepting without checking thoroughly. For the era of critical use of the brain to judge matter has commenced in Aferk.
3. Now Otem showed Anoni the place where his students had their school. And Anoni said, Otem, I like the environment of the school within this inner world.
4. Now Nsem and other pupils of the school of brain users came boldly to Anoni and asked questions from him. And Anoni asked questions from them also.
5. Now Anoni said, why do people stick to a religion when they have already found it very faulty? And a homo named Otti said, they fear to lose all the physical benefits attached to it.
6. And Anoni said, what are the physical benefits? And Otti said, socialisation, prestige and sense of belonging.
7. And Anoni said, it is the truth. Now Nsem said, if there is no force to oppose a religion, the people will have no reason to stop. And Otem said, explain this. And Nsem said, the introduction of a greater or an equal force with opposite purpose shall make people stop a religion and enter into another, which in most cases is the one which opposed it.
8. Now Anoni sought for explanation further. And Nsem said, I am running to the south, send Olu after me to catch me. Now when Nsem ran into the hands of little Olu, she did not stop, rather, she brushed the two-year old baby aside gently and continued.
9. And she said, send Otti after me. And when Otti stood in her way, she could no more move forward. For he was bigger and physically more powerful than her. And Otti carried Nsem back to her initial position.
10. And Nsem said, people tend to manage their religions, no matter the loopholes they have found in it, until there is another stronger religion which can oppose it and stop it from growing.
11. For according to histories, the current popular religions were not the first and they shall not be the last. For when any other religion comes with a stronger and opposite idea, the older one shall be rendered of no significance and abandoned by many. This is the law of dynamism of philosophical forces.
12. When Anoni heard this, he said, the people in my own period in Aferk have no child who is capable of saying something as great as this. And Anoni wished to remain within the inner world, saying, this is a great place to remain forever, but Otem was disturbed out of it, for it was time for him to get his work done in the physical world.
13. And his soul returned to his body, for it knew that he had to wake up.
14. Now when Otem awoke, he said, I shall see if the Nsem of the inner world is the same as that of the physical world. For what she said in the inner world are even bigger than what I think she could do.
15. Now when Otem had met his pupils in the physical world, he asked them the same question which Anoni had asked them in the dream and they answered exactly as they had answered in the dream.
16. And when they were done answering, Otem said, I have written what I think you shall all answer inside these papers. Now take, each of you, and see if what you answered now are the things which I have written down before.
17. Now when they saw the papers, they were amazed, because they had answered exactly the things which Otem had written down in the papers. And they marvelled. And Otem said, you all said all these things in the inner world but you woke up without remembering or knowing that you had a dream.
18. And Otem enlightened them more and they became wiser.
19. Now when Otem mentioned the name, Anoni, all the pupils said that the name sounded familiar to them.
20. And Otem said, go and do lucid dreams for a week and come to tell what you shall observe. And they went and did lucid dreams. And they said, we met Anoni in another world. And we shared many experiences together.
21. And Otem said, you actually met him before now, but you did not remember your dreams. Truly, Anoni is real in the past reality, which to him is his present reality. And the inner world is where the past and the present could mix together. For there is no time in the inner world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (122) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 325
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.