Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (211354 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by blaquebelle: 11:02am On Nov 12, 2017
otemanuduno:
ADSPIRAMEN

Chapter 1
DOMINO REVERAD

1. I am God. I am not sure if I was created by the universe or if I created the universe. But all the same, my adopted sons and priests all call me God.
2. I do not force my sons and priests to worship me or serve me. They do it of their own free will since I am their creator.
3. My city was called Alkervum Auriem, which is by interpretation, the City of Gold. It came not by hand but by my pronouncement. The universe and nature work hand in hand. They give and take back because nothing is free in the universe.

4. The memory of my first existence has been washed off my brain after the catastrophic bang.

5. I lost my memory to the sound of impact while we were creating the chumorld, the clumoid, the world and the other millions of planets many millions of years back.

6. Thanks to my creature, Homo Tactilus, whom I have created to be my external memory.

7. He is the one I choose to keep memory of everything in the universe.

8. Homo Tactilus began to call back to my rememberance what I told him about the universe and my existence:

9. O my father, Domino Reverad, you said the universe came as a flash of light at the same time you also began to exist.

10. My father Domino, according to my everlasting memory, which you gifted to me, you said the universe began to exist immediately you first opened your eyes.

11. You said for long all was dark until the flash of your eyes brought out the sparkle. You said there was no sun in the universe, but you, Almighty Reverad, created it by your powers.

12. Where is your power, O mighty Domino? Where is your strength?

13. Your strength lies in your tongue and your power is your vision.

14. You testified that you have seen what will happen in billions and gazillions of years to come.

15. You said the universe is yours and you belong to the universe.

16. You created all things in the planets to live and die and live and die and live no more.

17. Enough! Tactilus! Enough! I yelled to keep Tactilus still before all my priests because they have all learnt much of my secrets from what Tactilus has mentioned.

18. Now come and live in me, O Tactilus. Dwell in me forever, for you are my tongue with which I speak. You are my memory of which I think.

19. You are my spirit and forever your abode shall be inside of me.

20. Immediately, Tactilus became a rushing wind and entered into me forcefully. There in me he remains until these days.

21. Now I look around to see the aftermath of the bang which I caused by great forces. I see many circles hanging in space. They are countless like the sands of the sea.

22. O Miklas, how many balls do you see? I ask one of my priests standing by and he said he saw just one and so supported his subordinates.

23. I laughed a great laughter that went forth as whirlwind because my priests are all short-sighted.

24. How did they see just one ball?

25. As for me, I see millions of balls hanging in space with bending creatures with tails occupying them.

26. That was all a result of the banging force.

27. Our father, we see not beyond our eyes. Give us vision that we may see.

28. I shall give you no vision above what you have, lest there arises a great commotion in this golden land.

29. How? They asked to know, but I gave them silence for an answer.

30. Instead of giving you vision to see afar, I would rather give you wings to fly around and explore all the great spheres yourself. Go and count them and bring me reports of what you see in them.

31. And so light feathers began to emerge out of the sides of my priests as I wished and they were all amazed.

32. The feathers fused together and became wings to their sides and so they flew, everyone of them to study the balls hanging everywhere in the universe.
Loads of crap! This is either another God or the original poster is delusional. Are you trying to form another religion or what?

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 11:05am On Nov 12, 2017
blaquebelle:
Loads of crap! This is either another God or the original poster is delusional. Are you trying to form another religion or what?
Yes, this is not Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Mazda or any god you humans have ever worshipped in your entire sojourn on land, rather, this is the GOD ALMIGHTY who created them all.
No, I am not creating religion but I am bringing back all lost histories including the history of your ancestors. If you tell me your native town, I will ask Atum to reveal the history of your people to you and you won't be a slave to the histories of other lands anymore. This is not religion but the HISTORY BOOK of the UNIVERSE.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by blaquebelle: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2017
OtemSapien:
Yes, this is not Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Mazda or any god you humans have ever worshipped in your entire sojourn on land, rather, this is the GOD ALMIGHTY who created them all.
No, I am not creating religion but I am bringing back all lost histories including the history of your ancestors. If you tell me your native town, I will ask Atum to reveal the history of your people to you and you won't be a slave to the histories of other lands anymore. This is not religion but the HISTORY BOOK of the UNIVERSE.
I see!
So you're supposedly some kind of messenger for your god. Not bad, ride on. You're wrong about one thing tho....My God wasn't created by any other god.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2017
blaquebelle:

I see!
So you're supposedly some kind of messenger for your god. Not bad, ride on. You're wrong about one thing tho....My God wasn't created by any other god.
What's the name of your god lemme check him out in the Doctufos of truth because I'm certain that his name must be right inside here?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
Chapter Eleven
1. No matter how long a ladder is, it cannot connect the physical realm with the spiritual realm.
2. The universe has no limit because its creator has no limit too.
3. Every core matter should be taken seriously. Even the core of the earth is seriously hot, therefore the matter of brain-using should be seriously considered.
4. All religions have an end, but making findings last forever.
5. The branches of a fruitful tree attracts birds and insects of different species, but a withered tree shall be abandoned. So is a rich homo who has many friends while he is rich, but when he has lost his riches, he is being abandoned.
6. It is dangerous to enter inside the well because you want to fetch water. Only an unwise homo will go inside the mosques and churches to preach the use of the brain to them.
7. No matter how good a cream is, it can only beautify you externally. The internal beauty is morality and it is a virtue.
8. Even if a homo makes a drawing of Mother Earth on his body and wears the crucifix of Tammuz on his neck, it does not guarantee that he is a good homo.
9. If fart is made to have colours, many innocent faces shall be judged guilty. So also shall many great people be found wanting if all secrets are permitted to be revealed.
10. He who has talent and worked on it is different from he who has talent and refused to develop it.
11. Diseases don't kill, it's the ignorance of how to treat diseases that killed. Therefore the more knowledge acquired by humanity, the more they shall be able to tackle diseases and stay alive.
12. A head full of lice is not the same as another full of gray hair.
13. To stay psycho-physically fit, wise words are needed. But to stay psycho-spiritually fit, meditation is needed.
14. The more the priests and pastors of religion in a nation, the less the development there, but the more the scientists in a nation, the more the development there. Therefore dare to study everything.
15. Thoughts come from the brain, but fear makes the heart panic. He who can tame his heart by using his brain shall conquer all things.
16.That which breaks away from a body moving in a circular path does not create its own circular path, but goes in a straight line. So does a homo who has departed from the shackles of ignorance.
17. No matter how little distance a homo covers by carrying a dot from one place to another, he has done some works.
18. Therefore do not say that you cannot go from one place to another to sell the little goods you have for sale.
19. An insect which defies a kaktus plant because it is a plant shall wake up in another world which it is not familiar with.
20. So shall a big team become relegated to the background when it does not prepare for a challenge against a smaller team.
21. If the effort you put in praying to achieve success is more than the work you apply, failure is around the corner.
22. For only by the power of coincidence shall you not regret such action.
23. Therefore go for what you want without wasting time praying to the gods who are now held captive in the vacuums such that they are now vacuums themselves.

4 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
Chapter Twelve
1. As air contains dust, so does a good homo contain some negative things. But he should work towards minimizing her negativity.
2. A father does not reject his children because it is ugly, therefore do not reject your children when they do not believe what you believe with you.
3. The farther from the homos a god seems to be, the more powerful he would be regarded. That is why every god whose images are with the homos can never be as respected as they whose images can never be seen anywhere.
4. If the homos begin to draw the pictures of Yahweh, Allah, Mazda and all religious gods, they shall undoubtedly lose their values.
5. The crown of the head of a king covers his gray hair.
6. If two forces come directly against each other, one have to be swallowed up by the other. So is the matter of the gods who pave way for themselves to reign when the latter comes with more force than the other.
7. A pit covered with mat is more dangerous than an open pit. To cover up your problems while you die in silence is worse than making it known to those who can help you.
8. The gods behind a fading religion are never happy, but the gods bringing a new one do not care about how they feel. But they who use their heads to think will rejoice always.
9. The time it takes to build is more than that which it takes to destroy.
10. The thumb, no matter how short, is the most diligent of all fingers. Therefore let no one despise a dwarf because of his stature.
11. A one-legged man can dance too. So do not deny anyone the opportunity to manifest the God in him.
12. The greatest treasure is neither gold nor silver. It is a book and a pen. Therefore let no child pass through childhood without handling them.
13. If you see a ghost in a dream, you have no problem, but if you see it in the physical realm, you have a great problem needing attention.
14. For it is either you cannot distinguish lucid dreams from physicality or you are hallucinating.
15. A big fish in the dish does not guarantee that a homo will enjoy his meal.
16. No matter how they run after each other, the hands of a fan can never catch up with each other.
17. Air is always around you. What a fan does is to blow the air on you, not to manufacture air for you.
18. A nation without farmers will go hungry and die of starvation. Many civilisations have ended when they ran short of farmers because of famine.
19. Even though Olorun is good, crafty Esu became more popular than him such that more than a hundred gods including Esubii, Yesua, Esus wanted to identify with his name. Therefore the popularity of something or someone does not make him a good person.
20. So also does the obscurity of anyone not make him a bad person.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
Chapter Thirteen
1. Visible money are given to visible gods, while invisible money are given to invisible gods. Therefore he who comes to me for tithes and offering to his invisible god should not expect me to give him a visible money but an invisible one.
2. But he who comes to me for money to feed himself, if I have the capacity to give him, I shall give him.
3. A homo who gives all his visible money to an invisible god and complains of lack is lack a homo who wears a black cloth under the sun and complains of heat.
4. A child born into a poor family shall grow to bear the weight of his family, but one born into a rich family shall have his weight borne by his family.
5. For a bowl outside the water has no upward support, but that inside the pool of wealth is pushed upward, thereby becoming weightless.
6. Every child has the tendency of ending an age-long poverty running through his generation. The brain is needed to do this, but in the right way.
7. A fool falls down under the weight of emotion and hypnotism and say, I have fallen down under the anointing. He goes home and his problems continue.
8. A wise homo falls down under the same emotion and hypnotism and thinks deeply, saying, what is my gain after falling?
9. When you are good, people will laugh happily while they are alone because of what you have done to them while they were with you, but when you are bad, people will weep bitterly in their secret places whenever they remember you.
10. A wise homo knows when to quit following somebody, but the fool will follow a leader into obvious errors and perish.
11. The difference between science and religion is that in science, facts are established when things are done over and over again with roughly the same answers but in religion, faith is established when coincidence occur once and improper conclusion is made.
12. It is worth celebrating when a homo breaks free from religion.
13. Human beings are fluid, they diffuse from one world view to another with time.
14. The more viscous a homo is in religious matter, the more the heat and criticism needed to melt him down.
15. Pump a head with logical reasoning, it shall not be a prey to the antics of the crafty.
16. It is no more fair to relate craftiness with a fox and blindness with a bat, rather, a pastor is fit for the first analogy while a sheep is fit for the other.
17. A bell without a pendulum is useless. So are the words of the gods when the gods behind them are already bound in a cage.
18. When a god is not physically present with the homos, all his rages and threats shall only be within the limit of his book. And only those who read it shall be affected by the words in it.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 4:38am On Nov 14, 2017
Chapter Fourteen
1. If a homo is patient, he shall see a snail revolve around the world.
2. Patience is a tool in the hand of the wise.
3. Patience is the preserver of life, for many who lack this tool have committed suicide.
4. The axe of patience can destroy any rock of problem.
5. The sword of patience can pierce through any drum of barrier.
6. Lack of patience has made many homos commit atrocity.
7. They steal, they kill and kidnap because they cannot be patient enough to get what they want.
8. An impatient soul will do anything bad to make money, but he who is patient will not be moved.
9. Patience is the companion of love. If you love a homo, you will be patient for him or her to get better.
10. Pressure makes things smaller, but they become weightier. Heat makes things scatter about, but they become dynamic. Therefore see some gains in your life when you are faced with intense pressure and heat.
11. A patient homo does not worry about what he does not have yet. He is content with what he has at the moment and he does not go about stealing what he does not have.
12. Those who commit suicide, if they had been patient, the things which they crave would come their way.
13. A tortoise is slow, but it is not lazy. It patiently continues its journey until it is where it should be.
14. Choose patience and other good things will follow.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 4:56am On Nov 14, 2017
Chapter Fifteen
1. To restore your health, take a time out to rest.
2. The rich live long if he is not affected with terminal diseases or abrupt accidents, because he checks himself and takes rest intermittently.
3. But the poor wear out because he has no time to rest.
4. Let the days of rest be utilised for rest. For a machine will break down when it is used continuously without rest.
5. The rest of the day is for working, the days of rest are for resting.
6. Many pains and ailments depart when rest is administered. There is no miracle worker greater than rest.
7. Sleep is the only thing that can connect a homo with healing. Therefore sleep soundly after working all day.
8. An aching bone does not need prayer to get it healed, it needs treatment and rest.
9. All herbs that can make a homo sleep have in them some good effects.
10. A homo who forgets to rest all day will soon rest in peace in the bosom of nature.
11. If you write the history of the universe without resting day and night, you will soon become history before your time.
12. Do not substitute your time of rest with extra work. It will tell on you in the long run.
13. Those who don't take temporary rest will take permanent rest against their wish.
14. The medicines of the physicians make the homo sleep because it is within the process of sleeping that healing comes.
15. Therefore take some rest to restore your health.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 5:22am On Nov 14, 2017
Chapter Sixteen
1. Love is a key, it opens all closed doors.
2. All the good things in the world and the world itself should be loved, that is the only way to take care of the world and make it better.
3. Show love to people who don't show love to you.
4. Love is infectious and contagious.
5. Love can conquer hatred.
6. Love your land and do to it all that can make it better.
7. Those who love their nation shall study it and make it better, but those who hate it shall seek to take the resources in it to other lands in holy pilgrimage.
8. Those who love their own lands sought to make it a tourist attraction while they make your own land a terrorist attraction. They keep monuments in their lands and make you come there to see them.
9. Until you begin to love your land, your people and your race, your nation cannot develop.
10. The sign of the development of a nation is when the number of emmigrations for holy pilgrimage, medical treatments and vacations begin to reduce.
11. Many seek to go to Makka to become Al-haj, but no Rabite have considered coming to Negre to become Al-Negre. This is a sign of lack of love for your own land.
12. For those who love their lands shall attract tourists to it. For self-lovr attracts global love.
13. Look at yourself in the mirror daily and smile. Show love to yourself first, many will love you for so doing.
14. A wounded portion of the leg is wrapped in love and treated with care, so let all the affected parts of your immediate surroundings be taken care of.
15. Love the orphans and adopt one if you have the capacity to do so. Share your resources with the widow and her children.
16. All scribes who write the histories of their land are in love with their lands such that they took all the pains to write about it.
17. There is no selfishness in love
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 5:48am On Nov 14, 2017
Chapter Seventeen
1. The target of every homo born to the earth is to become a genius. Therefore begin to teach your children at early age in all manner of wisdom, knowledge and understanding.
2. You can make yourself into a genius even if you were not born as one.
3. Geniuses change the world.
4. A genius does things as if he is assisted by a thousand invisible people to do it.
5. Geniuses have foresights, they do things to suit the future.
6. Sokris, Baruch and Niklas are geniuses. The things they did and say can never be forgotten.
7. A land without geniuses can not develop.
8. Geniuses are criticised by their contemporaries, but they are praised by their descendants and generations far away.
9. An evil genius will become a reference point as well as a good genius. What the homos are interested in is the title 'genius' and not the kind of genius he is.
10. This is the reason why even Murhamid, Fodio, Histar, Xender, Mirza and all terrorists and killers who are evil geniuses will be celebrated.
11. The secret pen of a genius will be auctioned at high price, but he who is obscure, not even his bracelet shall be desirable.
12. There are geniuses in all aspect of life, dare to be one in your own field.
13. Geniuses break records and sets records, but an average homo does not come near.
14. Even the geniuses are diligent. A lazy genius will not succeed.
15. Holy books are not written by God Almighty. They are the handworks of geniuses because geniuses are gods.
16. Every generation has in it at least one potential genius, but some potential geniuses die with their potentials.
17. Therefore I say, dare to become a genius and build your children to geniuses also.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 6:25am On Nov 14, 2017
Chapter Eighteen
1. He who is potentially rich in the brain shall explosively create something great. So did God Almighty when he exploded to bring existence to existence.
2. Take care of the brain because it is delicate.
3. Your brain is your life, carry it along with you everywhere you go.
4. Do not let the emotions of the heart overwhelm the silent thoughts of the brain.
5. The use of the brain brings intellectual riches, but he who listens to the fearful pounds of the heart shall be in mind slavery.
6. In the congregation of the brainy, brainstorming is the order of the day, but in the temple of they who are poor in the brain, 'do-as-I-say' is the rule of the game.
7. No matter how brainy a homo is, those who are wise like himself will never agree totally with what he philosophises. That is a sign of wisdom.
8. But a fool immerses himself completely in the methods of a wise man.
9. Wisdom is a shield, knowledge is a weapon. For he who is wise knows how to reply to all criticism while he attacks with the words of knowledge.
10. The most valuable organ of the body is the brain. He who does not have an eye is better than he who does not use his brain.
11. The brain is the target of evil people. They psychologically introduce fear into the mind of a homo and then all their plans work out well.
12. But he who does not harbour fear cannot be conquered by a million witches and wizards. For witches and wizards make use of psychology as a tool and fear is their grand weapon.
13. Even in every other realm universally, the brain is needed. Therefore I give to you a golden rule, use your brain.
14. Madness does not come by the critical use of the brain positively, rather, it comes by the malfunctioning of the brain.
15. A thinker who thinks out of fear is not ready to be a thinker.
16. If hell fire was created by the brains of some past gods, then places of bliss can be created by the people of the present too, for imaginations become real.
17. Therefore I say to that homo who imagines fire, demons and ugly things with his head, blame no one when all the things you imagine begin to become real to you and you alone.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 7:00am On Nov 14, 2017
Chapter Nineteen
1. The heart beat rates in every realm is different. A normal heartbeat rate should be maintained to keep the brain normal.
2. You are vulnerable when you are fearful because the rate of your heart beats at that period is abnormal and your brain is temporarily functioning abnormally.
3. The realm of fear is where a homo is vulnerable the most.
4. A homo in the realm of overwhelming emotions shall obey whatever is suggested to him while he is in such realm. Such are the things you see in churches and many religious gatherings.
5. The realm of total submissiveness to authority shall make a homo say things and confess things which he doesn't premeditate upon before saying them.
6. This realm is the same with the realm where a drunkard operates in while he is dead drunk.
7. For a drunkard has submitted himself totally to the alcohol which he drank and his brain is controlled by the influence of such alcohol.
8. This is the same realm a homo in a temple or synagogue goes when he or she has totally submitted himself or herself to the dictates of his pastor or priest.
9. Such a homo shall speak like a drunkard and roll on the floor, crying with a loud voice because he or she at that moment has submitted his or her soul wholesomely to the control of his pastor or priest and such is vulnerable.
10. Is this not what the traditionalists and the priests of religion use on their submissive members?
11. The realm of total engrossment in the things written by an author is another realm. When a homo reads a book and gets totally intrigued in it, he shall be charged to do whatever is written in such book.
12. Such a homo is operating in another realm at that moment and he can do anything as suggested by that book.
13. Such a homo weeps emotionally at this realm and if he sleeps while weeping, he shall possibly have a dream of the things pertaining to such book.
14. This is the power which the books called holy and sacred wield on its readers. And a homo, being submerged in the realm of the things in that book, shall see things pertaining to such book in his dream and he shall call it the universal reality.
15. Is this not what the people who read the books of Krishtanite and the books of Ishlam experience? Yes, they see fire as written in their book because they went into the realm of their books.
16. Therefore let everyone know that their are realms of everything. The realms of science and the realms of arts, the realms of imagination and fear. The realms of fire and the realms of bliss.
17. The realms of rest and the realms where nightmare lurk around the corner.
18. There is a realm of self; this is the realm a homo enters and his soul departs from his body to fly in the inner universe for a while.
19. A homo gets to the realm of self when he thinks of himself deeply in love before sleeping. In such realm, such homo can even see the future and the past.
20. Therefore let everyone be conscious of his brain and the things he does, so shall he not be lured into unfavourable realms against his wish.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 7:53am On Nov 14, 2017
Proverbs of Otem
Chapter Twenty
1. If a homo leaves a religion to make use of his brain, whenever he thinks of his past religion which he has left, sleeping in that thought, he shall likely dream of the things about his past religion.
2. Such a homo has gone to the realm of the past.
3. Emotions determine the realm a homo will enter.
4. He who is filled with the overwhelming emotion of gladness can find himself in the realm of music and bliss. He who sleeps in fear or depression will likely find himself in the realm of nightmare,
5. To sleep while listening to the motivational talks of a pastor or a motivational talker can make you keep hearing the voice of such person in your sleep. Speaking words which you do not know its meaning before going to bed can open the brain and reveal some hidden things, since every word, no matter how it sounds, actually have meaning of its own.
6. The wise ones and the pastors know this, that is why they always encourage their followers to learn how to speak gibberish. For gibberish words when spoken continuously, is capable of giving dreams whose meanings are inexplicable.
7. And you know that in religion, all dreams are substituted for visions and it is what a pastor work upon to make a homo remain in the sheepfold. For dreams which a homo tells a pastor shall be intrepreted to him according to what he is expecting to hear.
8. Some homos complain of the inability of sleeping, let them speak in words they do not know for few minutes, they shall find sleep quickly. For meaningless words induce hypnotism as well as meaningless sounds.
9. He who is not fearful can have nightmares too. But the nightmares of a fearless homo are mere symbols which have psychological meanings.
10. For a homo who slept without fear and dreamt of seeing himself defecating in a public place should know that it means that people around him shall soon be asking him for financial help.
11. A gentle lion and a violent monkey cannot be compared. The lion is potentially more dangerous than the monkey.
12. Fearlessness is when a monkey pulls the tails of lions, not hatred. Therefore when an irreligious homo makes incessant fun of an expired god, it is an expression of fearlessness rather than hatred towards such god.
13. Fearlessness is the beginning of wisdom, knowledge gives birth to fearlessness and the father of knowledge is research.
14. A ladder cannot stand on its own without physical support. Physical support is what a homo needs to survive in the physical world and not spiritual support. Therefore so your things psychophysically upon the earth.
15. He who is fearful gets heart attack and calls it spiritual attack.
16. The cats and the geckos as well as the spider webs are the greatest enemies of a foolish homo. They blame all these innocent things for their misfortunes in life. Believing in imaginary enemies is the worst thing that could ever happen to an individual.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
Emekuo

Chapter One
1. It is important for me to write down the things which became my portion after I have heard from the mouth of a homo who came to my town in Anocha and rescued me from my problems.
2. I was born as a Krishten and I live my life according to all the things I read in the books that Krista commanded.
3. I do not disagree with all the things which Zeusus Krista taught, for to me, they are not bad to follow.
4. I have lived my life to please Krista, because I put my mind in all his words and do them.
5. I have no doubt in my mind concerning my belief until a disease struck my mother. She was fervently serving Zeusus when her disease came. When she first discovered that she could not see very well, she was not moved at all.
6. She had a very great faith that it would go. She prayed a simple prayer and left it like that. She believed that the disease is too small to stand the name of Zeusus.
7. In those days, I arose and said, I have been called by Yahweh to work wonders, because I caught the motivation when I read what Krista confessed. For Krista did confess that we shall do greater things than he did himself.
8. If Krista raised the dead, why won't I be able to do so? If Krista healed the sick, i should be able to heal double number of sick people.
9. I was moved with compassion upon the sick, so I went to my pastor and said, I am called by Yahweh our god to heal the sick. The pastor only wished me well, but his response to me was cold.
10. It was my first suspicion. I thought he would be excited about it, but he showed no excitement. Then I went to the house of the sick people myself and I found many who are critically sick, with many inexplicable conditions.
11. I was moved to tears as I prayed for them. They believed on my prayers and wept. I collected their names and returned.
12. After two months when I returned to the house of the sick people, I met different set of people on the beds and I rejoiced. For I praised Yahweh my god and Zeusus Krista the healer who has performed the healing.
13. Then I shared the testimony to those whom I found sick on the beds. To Oguchinachi I said, this bed upon which you sleep now, a patient was lying down sick on it and his name was Okoye.
14. And Okoye has stroke and I prayed for him, now he is no more here because Zeusus Krista has healed him. Now you Oguchinachi, if you believe that Zeusus Krista is your saviour, he shall heal you also.
15. So did Oguchinachi believe and I prayed for him.
16. Now in the same day, when I went to check after my mother, I found her ill, for her eye problems had gotten worse and she could hardly see.
17. And I said, O god of Abrahama, Isaak and Yacob, if you healed Okoye, Ugo and all the homos who lay sick two months ago through me, why would you not do so to my mother also?
18. And I prayed fervently that day, believing without any trace of doubt. And I believed that it has happened.
19. Now for a week, the eye problems remained. And I intensified my prayers. And when I slept, I saw nightmares. And creatures of different forms came in the dream. And i rebuked them all in the name of Zeusus Krista and they fled.
20. And I said, truly all these are demons and prinicpalities sent to hinder my prayers. They are the princes of Persia, the princes of the devil.
21. Now I continued to pray hard, binding all enemies who are against the good health of ny mother, but while I won the battle in the dream with the name of Zeusus Krista, the diseases continued to win the battle in the physicality in the life of my mother.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
Chapter Two

1. The eyes of my mother were almost gone when I met a homo. And he said, is your name called Emekuo? And I said, how did you know? And he said, I saw you in the inner world which is in the inner universe and I saw your need and the solution to it.
2. And I said, what is my need? And he said, healing for your mother is your desire.
3. And I was amazed. And I said, surely you are Gabriel, the angel of my god. And the homo said, I am neither Gabriel nor an angel, my name is Adinoi, a god sent to take away focus from religion to science. For only through science can true knowledge be known.
4. Now when I heard it, I screamed, get out of my sight you devil! Bow down in the name of Zeusus Krista. Dry up by the mighty power of Krista. Now when I was yelling at him, he said, look at this. And when I looked at what he held in his palm, I lost consciousness. For I saw snail shells and white chalks.
5. When I awoke before him, he said, Emekuo, why do you fear an empty snail shell and chalks? And I had no strength to talk, for I was weak. And he said, I have come to heal your mother. Now lead the way to your house and your mother shall be healed.
6. Now because of fear and lack of strength, I led him to my mother's house without objecting. And I showed him my mother. And he brought out an eye drop and put them on the eyes of my mother, saying, that is the right dose for her, or else she shall go blind before tomorrow. For her eye problem is at the critical point.
7. I have given her first aid, now take her to the physician to perfect her healing before it becomes too late.
8. Then the stranger departed and I did not see him again till these days.
9. Now when I took my mother to the house of the sick people, a physician examined her eyes and said, you are lucky that you brought her to this place today, for if you had tarried till tomorrow, her eyes would have gone permanently blind.
10. Now he said, what have you applied to these eyes since the problem began? And I said, we have not applied anything to it until this morning when a stranger came and applied this eye drop on it and advised us to bring her here.
11. When the physician heard the confession of Emekuo, he said, this is exactly the medication which I am preparing to apply on her eyes. Now tell me, who is this homo who did this?
12. And I said, his name is Adinoi, for so he told me. And the physician said, this is the third time I would be hearing about this Adinoi who went about referring people to the house of the sick people after giving them first aid. And those whom he has referred here were cases of people with critical conditions. And none of them died of their diseases.
13. Now this is an assurance that your mother shall be well also.
14. Now the doctor treated the eyes of my mother and she could see well again with her eyes which was almost getting blind before.
15. Now when I was alone, I pondered on all these and said, how did the physician heal a disease in six days which I could not cure in the name of Zeusus Krista in six months? Is this not strange?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
Chapter Three
1. A thought came to my mind while I was about to sleep, for since the sickness of my mother began till this time, I kept on having nightmares of scary things. And the thought which came to me was to try the name of Adinoi in my dreams if it would also be able to chase away the ugly creatures which come to fight against me in my nightmares.
2. Now when I slept again, I saw the ugly creatures in multitude. And I mentioned the name of Adinoi, rather than the name of Zeusus Krista. And all these ugly things fled. Then I began to wonder.
3. And i said, is it possible for any name to chase away ugly creatures of the dream? So I used my name also, saying, in the name of Emekuo, let every demon flee. Then all the ugly creatures of my dream fled fast.
4. Then I said, the name of anything or the nane of anybody can chase away demons in the dream, but it is only the name of Zeusus Krista that can heal sicknesses in the physical, because he did so when I went to the house of sick people and healed all the homos there.
5. Now when I lay on my bed and pondered deep upon the encounter which I had with Adinoi, I found myself in a world which seem like this physical world. And I saw some homos flying in the sky without wings.
6. And one of them came down before me and said, Emekuo, what have you come to do in this world? And I said, I do not know. And i recognized him to be Adinoi, he who saved my mother from blindness.
7. And I said, Adinoi, great god, how do you fly without wings? And he said, everything is possible in the inner world. And a soul who comes here doesn't fear anything while he is in the outer world.
8. But the pastors and priests of religion have made this place a forbidding place for their followers to come. For they say, if you fly in your dream, it is evil. Therefore many of you cannot fly here.
9. But those whose minds are demanding freedom from anything in the outer world shall come here to fly.
10. Now Emekuo, join me in the sky, for that is my place.
11. When he had said this, he flew far into the sky and I felt a vibration within me. And I began to fly too. And we met and spoke in the sky.
12. And he said to me, the things of the past and of the future can be seen here, but most of what you see can be forgotten before you return to the physical world.
13. Now I said to Adinoi, why did I heal everyone on the hospital bed with the name of Zeusus Krista, but my mother I could not heal? For so did Wilhem my pastor heal many homos of Negre, but his wife he could not heal. And she died of an incurable disease. Does it have anything to do with overfamilairity of the healer with the sick person.
14. Now Adinoi laughed and said, neither you nor Wilhem have actually healed any homo before. For you did not carry out proper check and visitation on those whom you think that you have healed to see if actually they got healed.
15. But you are different from Wilhem in the sense that Wilhem knows that he only waits on the power of coincidence to help him, but as for you, you do not know that you did not heal anyone.
16. Now when I wanted to disagree with Adinoi, he went out of sight. Then I awoke and pondered greatly. For the place which I saw him in was different from the places which I see in my usual dream.
17. For here where I flew was very clear and appeared as physical as this physical world, yet it is not actually a physical place.
18. Then i said, truly, there are places other than the ones we could see with the physical eyes.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
Chapter Four
1. When I awoke, I went to the house of the sick people where I prayed for Okoye, Oguchinachi, Emeto and Eze. And I met none of them on the sick bed, but I found others there.
2. Then I said, rather than concliding that they got healed, I shall go and confirm this. And i went to see the nurses and the doctors with the names of the patients and with the dates which I visited them earlier.
3. And when the doctors have checked, they said, this part of the structure is where those with very critical issues are kept. And we try all effort to restore them. And some of them are sent away when there is no more bedspace to keep them.
4. And some died and are buried. Now Oguchinachi whom you spoke about died of his ailment and was buried. Eze was sent away without healing, because we could not detect what is actually wrong with him. And his people have taken him to a native doctor who uses local herbs.
5. Emeto died also and Okoye was amputated both hands and legs. And his people took him away. Only Onyekachi survived and got healed among all the homos whose name you have given to us to check for you.
6. Now when they said this, I lost my speech. And i departed without saying a word. And I said, if only one of the eleven people i prayed for got healed, is this not a failure? And for that who got healed, shall we call it an answer by my god?
7. For the doctors administered their treatments throughout all these times. Now this is the coincidence that Adinoi spoke about. Because if you aim at casting twenty stones into a small hole, it is possible to get three into it. And the three which entered in did so, not because the aimer was very certain that they would get into it, but by chance did they get in.
8. Now I resolved to know if truly all pastors who claim to do miracles are not truly what they seem to be. Therefore I began to go from church to church, inviting their pastors to go with me to the houses of the sick people to heal them.
9. And when I did this for five years, only the pastors with very few members followed me to such places. For they thought that by performing instant healing in the places of the sick, they shall have increment in the number of members in their churches.
10. When Pastor Oke went with me to the house of the sick, we met a homo who had crutches upon which he leaned. And it was obvious that one of his legs was paralysed.
11. And the pastor prayed for him and collected one of his crutches. And the homo stood at a spot. And he collected the second crutch and said to the the homo, walk in the name of Zeusus. And the paralyzed homo tried to walk, but he could not.
12. And for many minutes, the pastor sweated and danced around in prayers. And in the end, we left the house of the sick disappointed.
13. So did I take ten more pastors to the houses of the sick to heal those whom I have earlier visited there and confirmed that they were actually sick, but none of them could cure any of the sick.
14. When I went to Moka, saying, great man of god, come and heal the sick whom I know in the house of the sick called White Horse, he said to me, it is only by the leading of the holy spirit I follow people to heal.
15. And he told me to return to see him after five days. And I went to see him as he said. And he said to me, Emekuo, when I prayed to Yahweh our god, he showed to me a house of the sick people where I should go.
16. And he gave to me the nature of the sickness of the homo there also. And there shall I go to heal the sick. For that is where Yahweh our god have led me. Now come with me and you shall see the wonder of our god.
17. Now I went with the pastor to the house of healing of his own choice. And there was a homo who was dry to the bone. And she was laying down sick. And the pastor said to the doctor, this homo who is lying down sick is actually sick of a disease which is incurable.
18. But Yahweh have sent me to heal her. So the doctor said, it is true, for that is the sickness which she actually has.
19. Now after five days, I went to the house of the sick and the doctor said, the homo has been discharged. For she got healed same day after the pastor prayed for her. And when we tested her, she was no more sick of the disease which she had before.
20. Now I concluded and said, Moka is truly a minister of god. But when I slept with my thoughts, I heard the voice of Adinoi. And it said, do findings.
21. Then I went to the house of the sick people again and there I asked for the house address of the homo. And I i went there to find her out. And she said, I am truly healed of my disease, because I have gone to two more places to test if I have got healing and they confirmed it.
22. Now I saw the genuineness in the face of the homo and said, she cannot be telling a lie. Then I pondered on this for a while and went into sleep with my thought. Now while I was deep into sleep, I saw something like the reflection of my own face.
23. And he said, I am your higher self. And I said, enlighten me. And it said, why do you think that the lean homo had the disease which she was diagnosed with? And i said, it is obvious, because the symptom of that disease is leanness and she was lean to the bone when she was diagnosed.
24. And my reflection said to me, is she now fat in the flesh when you saw her last? And I became speechless, because when i saw her last, she was still as lean as she was when she was sick. Then my reflection went further away from me and disappeared.
25. Then I awoke and said, it is getting more confusing.
26. Now I reasoned ans said, if she initially had that disease and if it was the disease ehich made her lean, in one year, she should have gained flesh. So I was patient to see how she would fare after a year, but when I went to see her again, she was very ill and she had no fatness of the flesh.
27. And I took her to the church of Moka for healing, but she did not get healed, neither did the pastor agree to come and lay his hands on her to be healed. And when I took her to the house of healing, she was diagnosed with another ailment which was cancer.
28. Now when I told the doctor about the circumstances surrounding the homo, he said, that house of the sick which she went at first last year was owned by Moka himself under unknown names.
29. And the doctors who work there play to his tune to avoid getting laid off. Beware, for many houses of the sick people are owned and sponsored by the pastors in the name of a doctor. And there alone shall they who share testimonies of healing emerge from. For many are diagnosed with the incurable diseases which they do not have.
30. And when they have encountered such pastors, they go and redo tests and come to say that the disease has vanished. How can something vanish when it was not there initially?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by correctguy101(m): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
OtemSapien:

Abeg tell me about the Urhobo and Isoko people. . . grin
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by correctguy101(m): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
0temAtum:

Chapter Two

1. The eyes of my mother were almost gone when I met a homo. And he said, is your name called Emekuo? And I said, how did you know? And he said, I saw you in the inner world which is in the inner universe and I saw your need and the solution to it.
2. And I said, what is my need? And he said, healing for your mother is your desire.
3. And I was amazed. And I said, surely you are Gabriel, the angel of my god. And the homo said, I am neither Gabriel nor an angel, my name is Adinoi, a god sent to take away focus from religion to science. For only through science can true knowledge be known.
4. Now when I heard it, I screamed, get out of my sight you devil! Bow down in the name of Zeusus Krista. Dry up by the mighty power of Krista. Now when I was yelling at him, he said, look at this. And when I looked at what he held in his palm, I lost consciousness. For I saw snail shells and white chalks.
5. When I awoke before him, he said, Emekuo, why do you fear an empty snail shell and chalks? And I had no strength to talk, for I was weak. And he said, I have come to heal your mother. Now lead the way to your house and your mother shall be healed.
6. Now because of fear and lack of strength, I led him to my mother's house without objecting. And I showed him my mother. And he brought out an eye drop and put them on the eyes of my mother, saying, that is the right dose for her, or else she shall go blind before tomorrow. For her eye problem is at the critical point.
7. I have given her first aid, now take her to the physician to perfect her healing before it becomes too late.
8. Then the stranger departed and I did not see him again till these days.
9. Now when I took my mother to the house of the sick people, a physician examined her eyes and said, you are lucky that you brought her to this place today, for if you had tarried till tomorrow, her eyes would have gone permanently blind.
10. Now he said, what have you applied to these eyes since the problem began? And I said, we have not applied anything to it until this morning when a stranger came and applied this eye drop on it and advised us to bring her here.
11. When the physician heard the confession of Emekuo, he said, this is exactly the medication which I am preparing to apply on her eyes. Now tell me, who is this homo who did this?
12. And I said, his name is Adinoi, for so he told me. And the physician said, this is the third time I would be hearing about this Adinoi who went about referring people to the house of the sick people after giving them first aid. And those whom he has referred here were cases of people with critical conditions. And none of them died of their diseases.
13. Now this is an assurance that your mother shall be well also.
14. Now the doctor treated the eyes of my mother and she could see well again with her eyes which was almost getting blind before.
15. Now when I was alone, I pondered on all these and said, how did the physician heal a disease in six days which I could not cure in the name of Zeusus Krista in six months? Is this not strange?

Otem, you forget say I dey use glasses abi?

I'll like to know the optician this Adinoi ( I'm sure it's not real name or is your name Emeka?) referred to you before this my using of glasses become permanent ( wasn't using before).

I beg o, I'm on my knees, if you want me to PM, I will...
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
correctguy101:

Otem, you forget say I dey use glasses abi?

I'll like to know the optician this Adinoi ( I'm sure it's not real name or is your name Emeka?) referred to you before this my using of glasses become permanent ( wasn't using before).

I beg o, I'm on my knees, if you want me to PM, I will...
Keep yourself abreast with science and technology, the best forms of solutions still come from them. You can meditate also, if you get connected with your higher self, healing could come.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by correctguy101(m): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
0temAtum:
Keep yourself abreast with science and technology, the best forms of solutions still come from them. You can meditate also, if you get connected with your higher self, healing could come.

The latest I know of is Laser treatment with one funny Ray that is not even painful, lols but the price na from $2k upwards ... grin

My higher I only got to see like less than five times since 2yrs now abi? The guy just carry me fly upadan and abscond.... grin

I've tried all I did before to get into that form but nothing is encouraging jor I don tell am as e dey dodge make e face im lane then grin

I'll PM you for that optician matter... wink
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 7:44am On Nov 17, 2017
Emekuo
Chapter Five
1. When I have gone from one church to the other to ascertain that there were no miracles taking place in any of them, I formed a league with other homos who were willing to make the truth known.
2. And we began to attend every crusade with the disabled to see if they would be healed.
3. Now on the seventh year after I met Adinoi, I took with me a homo who was lame. And I took two blind homos also from the streets.
4. And I went with them to many crusades for the space of one year. I went to the synagogue of Jehoshua, church of Wilhem, Krisht, Daoud and all the places where the pastors of Yahweh were gathered.
5. And the lame and blind which I took from place to place did not get healing. Then I went and published it, so that it would be known in all Negre that the things which we hear from afar off and see are not so in the reality.
6. Now many spoke against me and criticised me, but many who have taken their problems from one churches to another also without healing supported me, because they were living experiences.
7. Now we formed a group and an association to probe miracles. And so we did it secretly.
8. Now a homo took his mother who was lame to the church of Krisht for healing. And when he brought her, she was not allowed to join the rest of the people who appeared to be handicapped also.
9. And the homo said, why will you not let my mother join them?And they said, keep quiet or take your mother away.
10. Now the pastor focused on the others. And when he pulled the apparently lame homo up from the movable chairs, they arose and walked.
11. And for he who seemed to be blind, he touched his eyes and the eyes opened.
12. Now all they who were up the stage appeared to have been made whole. And when the homo saw this, he cried out, there is one here!
13. And the ushers went to him and led both his mother and himself out of the congregation. And they told them to come another day.
14. Now it was very painful for the homo. And he located me and told me.
15. And I said, all they whom the pastor walked up to and did his so-called healing miracle upon are the actors and actresses who had no ailments but they pretended to.
16. Now join my band and we shall soon make sure all victims are set free. And these pastors shall run out of business.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2017
Chapter Six
1. I and four of my investigative band said, let us make a church of our own and perform all the things which the pastors do also.
2. And after we have had a large congregation, we shall make our secrets known to the public. And they shall know that many miracles could be acted out.
3. Now they said, it is a good idea. Now the homos who partnered with me were Uwem, Toba, Kinsle and Yacob.
4. Now Uwem was the head pastor. And I Emekuo am he who went to persuade those who would come to act miracles.
5. And Toba and Kinsle were they who went to invite many by sharing false testimonies. And Yacob was he who supported Uwem as the assistant pastor.
6. And they said, come and you shall be cured of incurable diseases, blindness, lameness, cancer, sukrosis, hemarosis and all manner of ailments.
7. And they said, Zeusus Krista is still in the business of healing the sick, therefore come and receive your miracles.
8. And many homos began to fill up the church. And pastor Uwem performed many dramas from the stage.
9. And the church was filled up. And we had much money such that they bought vehicles for the work which they do.
10. Now when three years were complete, I Emekuo said to the others, it is time that we should make known to the world our tricks. Then we shall give our wealth to charity.
11. Now Uwem disagreed and said, what shall we do after leaving this job? This is not possible, for from this business have we amassed a large amount of wealth.
12. And the other three agreed with Uwem and said, we have done no other job since three years now. What shall we fall back on?
13. Now I knew that I was in danger, for they were desperate. And I went away from them.
14. And I went to reveal their secrets and they said that I was telling a lie. And Uwem said, we do not even know him, how then did we have any dealings with him?
15. And I was critically condemned by many Krishtens. And the church of Uwem got more crowd than before.
16. Now I was ashamed and depressed. And I went to bed weeping. And in my sleep, I saw my face. And it said, be strong Emekuo. Do not give in to depression.
17. That which befalls you is necessary for you to gain more experience. For anyone called a pastor cannot willingly leave his self-employed job when it is fetching him huge amount of money.
18. And in order for such homo not to run out of members and tithes, he shall act out miracles.
19. And all pastors who started well, praying only to Zeusus Krista and relying on the power of coincidence, shall end it badly when they discovered that there is not actually any power in the name of Zeusus Krista.
20. For they shall go and fetch those who shall act miracles before many homos.
21. Now self, go and locate the homos whom you consulted for the acting of miracles and promise them money. They shall accept to declare publicly that they were being used.
22. So I arose and went to seek after those who had acted miracles. And I was able to locate five of them. And these went to speak with those who record news.
23. And their pictures when they acted out miracles were compared with their live pictures and many who saw these were amazed.
24. And few homos worshipping in the church of Uwem departed, but many held on to him, saying, the news people are against krishtanite.
25. And I concluded, saying, no matter the evidence you give concerning the fakery of a pastor, many of his sheep shall follow him still.
26. For they are enchanted by the words of his mouth and it is difficult to break free from the spell in the words of the mouth of a sweet talker.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
Chapter Seven
1. When I spoke against the tithes and the offerings which the pastors receive to make themselves rich at the expense of their poor members, I got more enemies than friends.
2. And many attacked me from many angles. And my life was no more safe.
3. Then I went to hide for a while and rumours went about that Yahweh, the god of Krishtanite have killed me for speaking against him.
4. And the rumour spread quickly across Negre and many lands of Aferk, saying, he who touches the anointed men of god is now dead.
5. Now I stayed in Orlu and wrote down the things which I have discovered about religions and the world as a whole.
6. And I had no disturbance while I write down this book.
7. Here are the things which every homo should know based on the things which I know and have experienced about the pastors and priests of all kinds of religion.
8. The pastors and priests still get involved in slave trade. They sponsor kidnappers to kidnap people.
9. Now hear this, when a church-sponsored kidnapper is in the business of kidnapping, he shall ask the victims what is the name of the churches they attend.
10. And if any of them mention the name of the church of his sponsor, he shall say, depart, for the god of your church is great. And such homo who was released shall go to the church to share testimonies to the glory of the pastor of that church, not knowing that the kidnappers are working hand in hand with his or her pastor.
11. Know also that pastors are in possessions of many hospitals. For Daoud own not less than seventeen hospitals which he registered under other names.
12. And from such hospitals shall a homo produce false medical reports. For the doctors in such hospitals work under instructions.
13. And fake diagnoses are also given to patients in such hospitals. Therefore beware of the hospitals you go, for if you are not careful, they shall compound your problems and turn you to a sheep.
14. Concerning slave trades, many pastors do this also. They sell you into slavery to other lands secretly in pretence that you are going there to work.
15. And when you get to such foreign land, then shall you discover that you have been sold.
16. Know also that there are some pastors who own houses where prostitution are done. And these pastors harbour armed robbers in such places.
17. Pastor Jehoshua sent an armed robber to a house belonging to one of his church members. And he went with the dangerous hollow rod, but he went without bullets.
18. And when he had reached the house of the rich member, he placed the hollow rod at the head of the house owners. And he ignited a firework which gave a loud sound.
19. And he left the house, for that which the pastor had sent him to do was already accomplished.
20. Now when the homo and his wife raised their heads, they had no injury at all. And they wondered, saying, the armed thief shot the rod at our heads, but there is no injury nor blood.
21. And there is not a slight trace of wound. Surely this is the power of Zeusus Krista in manifestation.
22. And the man said, this is the fulfillment to the prophecy of our pastor Jehoshua, for he had said that we shall be attacked but no harm shall come to us.
23. Now the rich homo went into the congregation and shared his testimonies. And he enriched the pastor greatly, saying, truly he is a great man of god.
24. So did Jehoshua become more famous in Negre and in many places of the world. And many came from far and wide to obtain miracles from Jehoshua, but no one who came got any miracle from the synagogue of Jehoshua.
25. For some even died in the synagogue of Jehoshua without receiving any healing.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
Chapter Eight
1. Pastor Tom sent some of his workers, saying, go into the lands in the bushy places and dig pit and bury fetish items in front of the houses.
2. And they went and did as he had commanded them. And when the pastor went to hold crusades and to preach Zeusus Krista, he went to those houses and said, let me pray for the inhabitants of these houses.
3. Now while he prayed, he made strange utterances. And he went to some spots, saying, the spirit of Yahweh have told me to dig up these places.
4. For the dibias of the land and evil homos have planted evil charms around here. And as long as the charms are here, you cannot prosper.
5. So he dug up the places where his servants had kept the fetish items. For they kept red clothes, candlesticks, cowries and all manner of ancient tools there.
6. And when the house owners have seen what he does, they believed him and became worshippers in his church, paying tithes and giving offerings.
7. And pastor Tom became very wealthy.
8. When Pastor Jonh wanted to hold a crusade, he went and hired dangerous weapons from the security homos of the land.
9. And he took fetish things also in calabashes. And he delivered them into the hands of some homos, saying, you shall surrender all these things while the crusade is ongoing.
10. So the homos whom he hired did as he said, saying, we are into occultism and we have killed many.
11. And we have destroyed many with our charms. But the power of god struck us down when this pastor preach, for we have come to harm him before.
12. Now many who heard all these things praised Yahweh and believed in the pastor, Jonh.
13. When Desino who was a great thief was caught, he was kept in prison for many years.
14. Now when he was in the prison, a pastor visited him and said, if you want to be set free faster, you must obey my instructions.
15. And Desino agreed with the pastor. And so the pastor influenced the release of the great criminal who had killed many homos.
16. And the pastor said, Desino, what is it that pushed you into the work of a hated thief?
17. And Desino said, the land is hard, therefore I made up my mind to be an armed robber.
18. Now the pastor said, you are not smart Desino. Why do you become a hated thief rather than a celebrated thief.
19. I tell you the truth, the profession of a pastor is theft but it is a celebrated theft. For we obtain the money and resources of they who are poor in the mind.
20. And the more the become poorer, the more we become richer.
21. Our tools are not destructive weapons but sweet mouths and written words. And Zeusus Krista is the most effective name for perpetrating our crimes.
22. Now Desino, if you will agree to become an evangelist to bring souls into my church through your preaching, then shall I give to you money which is far more than that which you can get from your business of open robbery.
23. So did Desino declare that he had become born again. And he began to preach to many and they gullibly accepted his claims, for they said, Zeusus Krista have changed him from a criminal to an evangelist.
24. So did Desino continue to bring many homos to the church of the pastor while he got paid.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
Chapter Nine
1. I know of five pastors who were the greatest among liars. Pastor Wilhem, pastor Daoud, pastor Abe, pastor Inoki, pastor Krisht and pastor Moka.
2. These five pastors have deceived the homos of Negre greatly. And they who worship under them have seen hell while they are on earth.
3. They stink like the dead while they are alive.
4. They think like slaves while they are free. They wear garments of prisoners while they are free homos.
5. They are intoxicated in the words of the mouths of their lying pastors and they are like drunkards while they are not.
6. The homos work for them and gave their resources to build schools for them, but when the schools were ready, they made it a private school.
7. The members who did manual work and also paid their money to build the schools, they were forgotten. For the fees were made high such that these could not send their children there.
8. These are thieves who go with pot bellies like pregnant homos. They impregnate their members and cover it up.
9. Beware of pastors. Beware of the priests of religion. Beware of religion.
10. Use your brain wisely, for the coming of humanity to the world is not for the purpose of religion, but for the purpose of joining hands towards exploring and obtaining knowledge about the universe.
11. Therefore set your priority right and study nature.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 5:33am On Nov 18, 2017
Brainites
Chapter One
1. After Otem had departed, many pastors began to arise. And many churches came also.
2. The people who spoke against Otem were glad that they have more pastors.
3. They did not know that the more the pastors, the more the atrocities that shall be committed in their religion, because pastors are the cancers of Krishtanite.
4. And the more the atrocities committed in religion, the more the homos who shall discover that they have been duped all their lives by religion. And many of such shall lose their religion, temporarily becoming neutral to anything called God or the gods.
5. In the period of the capture of Yahweh in the spiritual cage, a well known pastor died in an accident.
6. Now after his death, many homos whom he had owed in many dirty dealings arose and made trouble with his church and his family.
7. And many secrets were revealed.
8. Also, the Ishlamists began to lose their religions the more the terrorists through their religion killed many.
9. And when the priests of ancient traditional religions did not have many patronising them anymore, they gave up their profession.
10. The time of Aquarius was getting full-blown. Negre land was becoming a place of brain users.
11. Everything quoted from existing books which they called holy books were challenged.
12. Even all the gods who have ever spoken through books were challenged.
13. Many began to be ashamed to preach their faith publicly because they knew that ten homo will challenge their faith.
14. Aferk began to make known the things which Otem declared. And when fear was neglected, many people did not see reason to remain in religion further.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 5:35am On Nov 18, 2017
Chapter Two
1. While the homos of Negre were busy using their brains deep, some of them came across histories of their lands which their ancestors could not write down.
2. And within a short time, Aferk and Negre have become a land of rich history, unlike the days before the coming of Otem to the world.
3. Some histories which Otem did not make known were also made known.
4. Now these days, it became almost impossible for anyone to quote the books of Ep-Esus of the foreign land or of Heberu of the foreign lands without being challenged by the brain users who have also the books of the histories of the Yoobas or Ibos or of the Ebiras.
5. These days also, the end time has become things to laugh about.
6. Aferk and Negre began to record high numbers of people losing their religions. Then many names of pagan gods not known to humanity before were revealed.
7. And many of these gods supported that humanity should change their focus from worshipping something to making findings.
8. Though the religious people fought hard to make sure their beliefs do not go hidden, yet they could not prevail.
9. When Danyal the son of Adisa had checked thoroughly for deep knowledge of the afterlives, he saw the things which Melen, Morjan, Otem and many other homo-gods had written.
10. And Danyal correlated these things with the things which he had experienced. So he dumped his religion.
11. Now when the pastors of Negre who have acquired much wealth through church businesses began to grow old and die, their churches began to split apart.
12. And the pastors began to go apart to start their own church business.
13. Then Rotimi who was a brain user said, why are we having many pastors from the churches of Wilhem, Daoud, Krisht and Inoki starting up their own churches?
14. Is Yahweh who is in the cage calling them to start their own churches or they are only doing it for the sake of their pockets?
15. The brain users spoke many harsh words against Yahweh, Allah and any god and nothing bad happened to them.
16. These also opened the eyes of many people. And religion was fast becoming depopulated.
17. This was also the period when the noise of end time and rapture became mostly heard.
18. It was so because the Krishtens fear so much that their god Yahweh will immediately destroy the world because of the manner the people make fun of their god.
19. But they were ignorant that it was the same manner Baal was ridiculed many years before.
20. And it was the same manner Eshu was ridiculed when the foreigners came to Negre to establish their religion.
21. And Nyame, Nzame and all other gods of Negre were ridiculed in the same manner too when the religion of the foreigners reached their lands.
22. And all the worshippers of those gods cried to their gods to end the world, but it did not happen.
23. So also did the mind evolution happen in the whole world. And the world remained more durable than ever before.
24. And no trumpet loud enough could break even a rock of the world. And no Zeusus Krista could come near it, because Zeusus Krista and Yahweh his father and all other gods who promised to come and destroy the world have been kept in vacuums.
25. And only Otem, the gods of wisdom, proverbs, histories and scrolls can release them.
26. But he shall not release them until a thousand years when they would have lost their relevance in the minds of the people.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 5:36am On Nov 18, 2017
Chapter Three
1. As the religions of Aferk and Negre began to fade away, the mentality and manner of thinking of the people began to change.
2. And many people began to think of how to make every ground of Negre become great.
3. They think of making their streets better for the eyes.
4. They knew that the way they leave their lands and soil is the same way their children and children's children will come to meet it.
5. So they try to make it better than they met it. They know also that nature will provide a writer of the history of the world and the universe(an Otem) at every existence of a physical world, so they wanted to do what is good so that they shall be well recorded.
6. The homos of Negre said among themselves, if our land shall not be better in our own days, then our descendants shall send incessant curses to the afterlives where we shall go to be after we are dead.
7. So let us put all efforts in the things we do and be honest while doing our work.
8. Now also, decrees were made all over Negre that there should not be anyone who disturbs his neighbours with religious noise.
9. And in those days, cases were taken up of the people who go about making noise about the coming of their gods in the vehicles.
10. And strict laws were made that no one should make religious noises in public vehicles.
11. These days, the religious leaders began to sell off their lands and churches for secular things to be done in them.
12. And the leaders of the people made a target to bring hospitals closer to the people.
13. And then they bought many churches within the streets and turned them to places where the sick could be quickly taken care of before taking them to major hospitals.
14. A homo named Adekunle was very rich, but because he was a brainite(for a group emerged who were good thinkers and philanthropists), he had a flying machine to carry the homos to hospitals in emergency.
15. Also when the populations of the homos were becoming more and more in the cities, some homos began to buy lands in the villages.
16. And many villages had estates in them. And the cost of transportation on flying machines were made cheaper and affordable.
17. When a brainite got to the position of power in Negre, he made a target, saying, there shall be light in all of Negre.
18. And he worked towards his target and achieved it.
19. Now those who wrote histories began to write great achievements done by the homos of Negre. And they hardly found any real achievements done by the contemporaries of Otem who were in positions of power.
20. For in the days of Otem and before, Negre was full of corruption because their mentality was poor.
21. And their negligence were great in those days because they thought that the world would end not long after them, so many of them saw no need to do anything to make their lands great.
22. But Otem and many thinkers in his time saw far into thousands of years ahead. And they declared to the people, the world will not end soon.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 5:37am On Nov 18, 2017
Chapter Four
1. Now philosophers began to arise in Negre, Gana, Egeptos and other lands of Aferk.
2. This is because there can not be true science without philosophy first, because philosophy is the foundation of science.
3. A homo named Dotun was a very great philosopher. And he loved the style of Otem.
4. And he was a very strong critic of both religion and secular things of the society.
5. And Dotun had many enemies same way Otem, Jamis, John, Emekuo and other early Negre thinkers had in their times also.
6. But they made their marks in Negre and were successful.
7. In those days, many irreligious societies were formed. And the irreligious who gave birth did not accept that any school should indoctrinate their children with the belief in any form of gods, neither of Yahweh or of Allah.
8. When the population of the homos of Eko became larger, it was needful to make bridges across the waters.
9. And bridges were developed across the waters to link the islands with the lands.
10. And underground vehicles were made also. And many things were subsidized too.
11. A homo named Kayode came with a philosophy that anything that will make a homo have a good record in history is good to be done.
12. And Kayode himself went about visiting places of the sick homos and distributing food to them.
13. And he was a philanthropist. And he did much good to humanity. And he was very moral.
14. And he knew the things in the doctufos history book almost perfectly.
15. And when Kayode made a school, he taught the children about Otem and about all the first thinkers of the land of Negre.
16. And Kayode wrote poems and sang some of the songs which Otem had written down.
17. And Kayode wrote proverbs too. And he loved the history of his land which was written down more than four decades before his birth.
18. During the days of Kayode, there were many Aferk philosophers. And they argued philosophies rather than religion.
19. And in schools, philosophy was taught at elementary schools. And this replaced religious studies in many schools.
20. And the mentality of many homos of Aferk began to change from bad to good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (122) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 254
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.