Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (211256 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:12am On Jun 03, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

1. Now these are the family trees of the children of Yacob from the time when they were in prison in Egypt till the time when they left Egypt. Reuben married Bilhah his father's wife and gave birth to Zaccur and Dari. And Zaccur married Dari his sister and gave birth to Shammua.
2. Simeon married Charmi and gave birth to Hori, Nemesh and Lorki. And Hori married his niece, Fari, the daughter of Zebulon and gave birth to Shaphat.
3. Judah married Kishuah and gave birth to Er, Onan, Sela and Jephunneh before the captivity to Egypt. And Er married Tamar, but he died at the time before they were taken captive to Egypt, for Faulkin killed him because he refused to make sacrifice to him. Now when they had reached the land of the son of God called Sin, Judah told Onan, the second son to go after Tamar his sister-in-law and marry her.
4. But Onan said, I cannot do this because I have Jezra my wife with me. And she alone is enough for me. And when Moussa heard the matter, he called Onan into a separate place and killed him there.
5. Then Moussa told the people, saying, Onan had been killed by God because he had refused to take his brother's wife as wife, according to the custom of the land. Then did Judah take his sons widow as wife, because Sela also had refused to marry her.
6. And Judah gave birth to Phares and Zara. But Moussa did not accept the marriage of Judah with his daughter-in-law, but he permitted him, but asked Judah to produce the household of Sela and Jephunneh who refused to marry Tamar. And they were all burnt alive, except Caleb, one of the sons of Jephunneh whom Faulkin told Moussa to spare because he was strong like an Anakim, for he would be good as a warrior.
7. And Ephraim married Rab, the daughter of Gad his brother and gave birth to Heber. And Haber gave birth to Hoshea. Now this was the time Moussa was old. And Faulkin had thought to replace him and lead the people physically back to the land of Abrahama. Then Faulkin killed Hoshea and took his form and became Jehoshua or Joshua. And Moussa did not know that Faulkin was Hoshea, who was later called Yeshua and Jeshua.
8. Issachar also married Gemura from the land of Sin. And they gave birth to Yosep, Ahuva and Aseneth. And Yosep married Aseneth his sister and gave birth to Igal, Manasseh and Ephraim before they were captured to Egypt. But Ephraim and Manasseh both died in Egypt without a child.
9. And Manasseh the son of Yacob married Ahuva the daughter of Issachar and they had Susi and Vered his sister. And Susi gave birth to Gaddi.
10. Benjamin gave birth to Rafu and Rafu gave birth to Palti his only son.
11. Now Zebulun married Vered the daughter of Manasseh and gave birth to Gaddi and Adina. And Gaddi married Adina his sister and gave birth to Susi.
8. Naphtali also gave birth to Vophsi and two daughters. And Vophsi married and gave birth to Nabi, Er and Phari.
9. And Asher, the son of Yacob had no child. And he wept for many years in the land of Sin. Then Cherub, the son of Nymphidis(who was also called Cherubim) came to Asher with a child, saying, an angel of your God called Michael had said that you should keep this child, which is the only child of Michael himself.
10. And Asher was glad, saying, my God has consoled me. And the child was strong, being twenty years old. And Asher himself was about sixty years old. And Asher adopted the child of Michael which was born to him in the land of Deutsche.
12. Gad had a son called Maki and a daughter called Rab. And Maki had two male children called Zaphat and Geuel.
13. Now the Yacobites had conquered the people who had settled in the land of their nativity which was the land of Abrahama. And Melchizedek the king of Salem was glad when he had seen what Faulkin had done. And Faulkin(in form of Yeshua) after conquering Jericho, also prepared to conquer Hazor, for Elikamah had written much urim to Jabin the king of Hazor also, saying, we have conquered Jericho that great city, now shall Hazor fall also.
14. We have kept ten thousand thousands of the dragons of our God in Jericho and with it shall we also destroy Hazor. An the god of Mesoposh and Enki the god of babylon have we killed and shed their blood upon the land.
15. Now shall we also swallow Hazor whole like in the days when the earth swallowed the land of Amori. O inhabitant of Hazor, now take advice and go into the land of Babylon and Egypt to ask of us how we have destroyed their land and laid waste their belongings.
16. For Nile was made dry before us and Goshin was utterly destroyed. Behold, the flame of Goshin did rise up to the heavens till this time. Did you not read in the books how our God burnt up Sodom and the Gomorrah which was the border of Egypt?
17. Did you not understand by books that Lath, the nephew of our father Abrahama was spared when he pleaded for mercy? Now O Jabin, the head of Hazor, it shall do you good to send us a scroll of submission and plead for your life. Then shall we come to your land and you shall be slaves to us.
18. Now Melchizedek king of Salem called to Yeshua. And when Yeshua had gone to Melchizedek, he told him, saying, now be a king over all the lands which you have conquered and I shall be a king over Salem as it was in the time of Abrahama.
19. And Yeshua said, Melchizedek, do you think that I am acquiring all the lands for you to be lord over it? Indeed I am doing it for myself and for my father, so that he could have an inheritance at his return.
20. Know this also, O Melchizedek, you shall also vacate Salem for me, because it shall be inherited by my father also at his return. And Melchizedek said, what are you saying O Faulkin? Am I not one of the favoured priests of your father? I am even raised higher than you are, being among the twenty-four favoured ones who have their thrones around your father.
21. And Faulkin laughed and said, be quiet! For my position is higher than yours on the holy hill of my father. And I was the only one considered worthy to open the sealed scrolls of my father in those days when we were establishing holiness. How then do you say that your position is higher than mine?
22. I tell you the truth, I am the only begotten son of my father Yahweh. And I alone have the right to be called by that name if I wish. Then Melchizedek said, Faulkin you are wrong. Did Nymphidis our father not also adopt me as his son? Indeed your father is my father also, for he gave me the name Adonai. And he made me the closest of the homos to him.
23. O Faulkin, since then have I been called Adonizedec, because your father has made me a son of his. Now O Faulkin, let me stay in Salem and do as the king till our father returns. For what gain shall it be for us to go to war with each other?
24. And Faulkin said, call me no more Faulkin, but Yeshua. O Adonisedec, I have said it and I shall do it, you and your people shall be destroyed if you refuse to let me take over. Did I not see you when you fought against the angels of my father in the war which happened on the holy hill of my father? And you were he who cast Gabriel the angel of my father into the bottomless pit also. You are a traitor O Adonisedec king of Salem, whose abode is at Jerusalem.
25. Now when Adonisedec heard this, he knew that Yeshua would not spare him. And Adonisedec found out if truly Yeshua had destroyed Ai and Jericho and Moab. Now news came back to him, saying, indeed they have destroyed those lands and Semihazah, one of the anakims of Nymphidis had been killed also in the destruction of Jericho.
26. Now when Adonisedec heard these, great fear gripped his heart. Then Adonisedec sent messages to Amori to inquire if the Yacobites had also destroyed the place as they had confessed in a scroll sent to him, for Amori was not far from him.
27. And news came back to Adonisedec, saying, Amori has not been destroyed yet. For the four kings of Amori are yet in their land. Now when Yeshua heard that Adonisedec had discovered that Amori was not destroyed, he blamed his warriors, saying, did I not send you to lay in ambush for the homo of Salem who shall go to Amori to make inquiry?
28. And the warriors of Yeshua said, the homos of Salem were wiser than the homos of Jericho. For they did not go through the common paths, but we perceived that they went to the lands of Amori through the thick bushes and through the mountains. For we saw the signs that they descended into Amori through the mountain in the west.
29. And Yeshua said, what is this that you have done? Now shall they know that what we wrote in our scrolls are urims and not the thummims. And they shall gather against us and war with us and defeat us. Then Elikamah said, it shall not be, for I shall write another urim to them. And they shall be afraid.
30. And Elikamah wrote, saying, O Adonisedec king of Salem, whose head is Jerusalem, we know that you have gone to the land of Amori to inquire of the four kings whether we have indeed destroy their lands before. But hear now O Adonisedec, the first scroll which we wrote to you is to know how foolish you are. For Knoliud the knowledge of the true God has told Yeshua our God, saying, Amori has been given to your hands already in the spiritual realm. And the manifestation of it is what is left.
31. It is not seen physically to you O Yeshua, but by faith shall you see the manifestation of it. Now O Adonisedec, you have been swallowed up in the realm of the spirit which is faith. So shall you be swallowed up physically and nothing can reverse it because it is the saying of Knoliud which is perfect.
32. Now O Adonisedec, take the four kings of Amori with you to battle with us, yet shall we utterly destroy you, because it is the thummim of the great God.
33. Now Adonisedec was greatly affected into his brain. And he dreamt a dream of emotion, for he had wept so much on his bed. And the mind of Adonisedec made a dream for him through fear. And Knoliud appeared to him in the dream which his head had generated to him, saying, you shall indeed be defeated by Yeshua. And he shall force you to death with his sword.
34. Now when Adonisedec heard the confession of Knoliud in the dream which his fear had generated for him, he was greatly afraid. But Adonisedec kept his dream secret, telling no homo-warrior of his land because he had not revealed to any of them before that the God of the universe was Reverad, but himself had told them that he was their God.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:13am On Jun 03, 2016
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by joe4christ(m): 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
Continue pls
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
1. Now Gibeon trembled when it had heard of the conquest of Yeshua and his people. And Tamir, the counsellor of the king of the land said, the god of our land has left us for many years now and he did not return. And the images of him which we made has never saved us since the day we have made it.
2. And when the homos of Makkedah came against us in those days, they overwhelmed us, though they were few in number. And the image of Hinana our god did not save us from the hands of the people of Makkedah, even after sacrificing our virgins for it.
3. Now O king, I shall give you my counsel, and who shall know if it shall save us from the hands of the people of Yacob? My advice is this, O king, let us bake bread with no yeast and make jewelries with the common things. And let some homos of our land go dressed like they are from a far away distance from Jerusalem. Now these shall go with the big unleavened bread, which shall look dry to the eyes. And they shall put on the ornaments made of basest things.
4.Now we shall see if the people shall be able to redeem our land from the hands of the people of Yacob. Now the king accepted and the people of Gibeon came to the people of Yacob, saying, we have heard you fame; how your lord God is with you. Now we have come to serve your God.
5. Now let your God also be our God and let your people be our people also. Now Yeshua asked, saying, where do you come from? And the people said, we are as far as the land of Makka and Abrahama our god testified to us that it is in Yacob that the real God of the universe shall be found.
6. Now the people of Gibeon demanded of Yeshua, saying, because we are one, shall we not request of a peace treaty from our lord? And Yeshua made a treaty with them, saying, inasmuch as you are accepting our God as your God also, we swear this day to spare your land of all the lands around us.
7. And only your land and the land of Philistia shall we not destroy, because we have made a covenant with you. Is Esau not also a land we have marked for destruction, but because he is our brother have we spared it until a time the inhabitant of it shall do to us like Egypt did also to us.
8. Now when Adonizedek, king of Salem heard that Gibeon had made league with Yacob, he tore his cloth and buried his face in the sand. Then he said, now is our strength reduced this day. Did we not think that Gibeon shall lead the war against this people? Now they are joined with Yacob. What now shall we do, O elders of Jerusalem?
9. Now a wise homo among the chiefs of the land said, O king, listen to my advice and it shall do us good. Now let us destroy Gibeon quickly, so that they which shall battle with us in that day should be reduced. For if we leave Gibeon to remain until that day of battle, they shall join force with Yacob and conquer us easily.
10. Now Adonizedek saw that the advice was good. And he sent for the the four kings of Amori, saying, let us unite together to defeat Gibeon, so that they shall not be joined to the people of Yacob at the day of war.
11. Now among the people in the court of Adonizedek was a homo who was of the origin of Gibeon. And this homo went to his land by night to tell it to his people. And when they have heard it, they sent to the people of Yacob, saying all the kings of Amori are coming after us to destroy us. Will you not help us, O Yacob?"
12. Now when Yeshua heard it, he prepared his men of war and confronted the people. And they fled to Bethhiran and Azekah and to Makkedah where there were caves. But Yeshua pursued them and killed them all.
13. Now when the sun began to move towards the west to set, the homo of Yeshua began to lose the battle, because they were not familiar with the places. And the people of Amori began to defeat them. And Yeshua remembered a magia which he had been taught by his father. And Yeshua made it appear as though the sun was beaming its light still, for he made the lights which were not seen to appear for their use.
14. And Yeshua also made large fire and put them everywhere to help them see. And they defeated the five kings of Amori. Now Yeshua said unto the people, our God is he who fights for us. I am a man like you all are.
15. Adonizedek have we hanged, cutting off his palms and neck. Keder king of Lachish have we done the same unto. And also Benath, the king of Egloni and Faro the king of Hebron. And also all their anakims we have destroyed. Yet this is the power of our God. Now you shall worship him and reverence him forever.
16. Now Yeshua also destroyed all the inhabitants of Makkelah and Gezer and Kadesh and Gaza. But only Gibeon did he spare because he had promised them to spare it.
17. Now Yeshua, after he had completed the destruction of the people, he returned to his home and found not Asherah his wife. And Yeshua began to seek for his wife. Then it was told him, saying, did Ashtaroth one of the winged homo not come to take her by force?
18. Sincerely, he is in his land with your wife at the moment. And Yeshua said, is Ashtaroth yet alive? Did I not see him on the holy hill of my father when he was fighting for Largas? Truly I saw him and Beelzebub also, fighting against Satan my father.
19. Now Yeshua said, now let us go into that which you call his land and destroy it. Then I shall take Asherah my wife back. Now when Yeshua led the people to the land, he saw that Asherah and Ashtaroth were about to seal an everlasting covenant, saying, our marriage shall be forever. And you shall bear my name while I shall bear your name also, for we are one henceforth.
20. Now they sealed the covenant with blood and drank it. Now Yeshua could not stop them, because they had many anakims before them to hinder Yeshua from getting to them to stop the covenant.
21. Now Yeshua said, Ashtaroth, what have you done? And Ashtaroth said, I see that you are occupied in destroying the lands of others while you left your own undefended. And I took Asherah your wife by force and brought her to my land to make her my wife forever.
22. Now the covenant has been sealed and it can never be broken forever. Now Yeshua was enraged. And he began to fight with Ashtaroth. And Yeshua said, I am born but you are made. I shall destroy you the same way I did to Melchizedek king of Salem and Semihazah and all the anakims who have ever been against me.
23. Then Ashtaroth laughed and said, if you destroy me, shall your wife's life not also depart? For I have bound my soul with her soul and the day that I die shall she also die. And if I live forever, she shall live forever also.
24. And when Yeshua heard this, he was moved to tears. And Yeshua said, O Asherah, why have you made me powerless before my enemy today? This thing I cannot do, to kill you by my own hands. And Yeshua took Ashtaroth and captured him to his people.
25. And they also destroyed the land of Ashtaroth and all the little towns around it.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:36am On Jun 05, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

1. After this did Asherah, the goddess weep greatly and said to Yeshua, O Faulkin, the son of Nymphidis, you are evil. Why did you deceive me and Brahma, saying that you are God? For now have I known for certain that you are even worse than Brahma himself. And you are not worth to be called a god, for you have no good character in you.
2. You are the son of Earthus but you do not prove this at all. Why did you kill Adonizedek, he whom you told me much good of? And I know for certain that Adonizedek is a good homo. For he was the friend of Brahma my husband, who did show to him things to come to pass.
3. You forced Melchizedek the king of Salem to death. You caused the death of he whom your father has made to be eternal. Why, O, Faulkin? Why did you do all these things? And all your life is about war. And you left me for many years to fight war.
4. Am I not better off when I was a wife to El? Shall I tell you of the care shown to me by Brahma while I was with him? Now have you caused much trouble. For Brahma is no more on earth for the shame of what you have put him through. He has made his permanent abode in the abode of the dead, because of that which you did to him. Now O Faulkin, tell me why you did all these things.
5. And you have also caused my life to be dependent on the miserable life of Ashtaroth whom my soul hated. If you have stayed with me, would Ashtaroth have come to have me to himself? These are evil, which you have done.
6. Yeshua, why do you also neglect your mother who gave birth to you? She was he who accepted you after you took her daughter away, which thing led to her death. And Mother forgave you of the evil which you did to her.
7. Now when Asherah had ended her sayings, Faulkin said, how did you know so much about me, O Asherah? I perceive that my mother told you all these things by herself. Then Asherah said, indeed she told me few things, but I heard many from others too. And few did I see in tablets.
8. And Faulkin said, of a truth I am what you speak of me. Forgive me O Asherah. Can a homo be without putting on the character of him who brought him to life? Indeed I was the son of Murmoh, a god whom you may not have heard anything about. But I was adopted by Nymphidis, who taught me all things I do today. He gave me life and a reason to be on earth.
9. Now O Asherah, all things which I have done are the product of the cleverness of my father. For I do the things I think he would love at his return to the surface of the earth. Did he not banish me to the bother of the land called Sodom and Egypt? But I left that land and came to his holy hill through the rays the eyes of the homos cannot see. Then I witnessed his fall into the pit which he made. Now tell me, shall my father be happy with me at his return from the pit, to discover that he has no place to dwell?
10. For all the other gods have occupied his continent, even to the border of Lagash in the continent of Largas. Now O Asherah, all the battles I did fight were to acquire a place for my father to begin his sovereignty from. This shall he see and forgive me of the iniquity which I have committed before him. I tell you the truth, even Babylon shall be subdued by my father at his return. And the seven god-kings of the world shall be subdued also for my father. And if the eighth reappears, he shall also be subdued with them.
11. Now I have warned my mother to stop her friendly visitation to these seven god-kings of the earth, because my father shall not be happy with whoever is a friend to his enemy. He shall destroy babylon and its friends with it.
12. Now concerning Melchizedek, whom my father trusted and favoured to be one of the twenty-four, I have no regret destroying him. Let his blood be upon his own head, for I saw him fighting against those who supported my father on the holy hill.
13. Let his portion be Hell forever. Have I not told Hel the light and goddess of Hell to lure him into the fire forever? Melchizedek the traitor, whom my father made a son and gave the name Adonisadur, the son of Sadur whom according to the tongue of Yacob is called Zedek; him did my father make equal to a son, yet he was made by hand and not born.
14. But he chose to fight against my father's true angels on the holy hill at Eden. He and Abethethibou and Beelzebub all fought against my father's faithful servants. I am sure my father shall reward them according to their evil at his return to the surface of the earth.
15. Now O Asherah, for that which you said concerning my negligence, which had caused you your soul, I have no excuse. For if I had remained with you like the former times, Ashtaroth would not have come to entwine your soul with his.
16. But have a consolation O Sarah, the goddess of beauty. For my father knows how to entwine souls together and also loosen it at will. He shall loosen the grip of the soul of Ashtaroth from yours. And then shall I force him to his death.
17. But I make my vow, O Sara, that I shall be by your side. And I shall return to the time of Moussa when I was not the one leading the fight but Moussa, a homo of Egypt, whom I forced to surrender to my will.
18. Now I say this; I shall no more lead the wars, even the wars I have planned against Hazor and Jabin its king. Are my people not strong enough to do the wars themselves now? Let them go and make the wars, for I shall call he who is brave among them to lead the wars and claim the lands, but for me, I shall no more do these things.
19. Also, I shall honour you, O Asherah. This day shall I proclaim a marriage feast between myself and yourself. And the people shall worship both you and I henceforth. Did I not say to them that I am Yeshua? But now shall I tell them that you are the wife of my God Yahweh.
20. Yes, they have believed all my confession. They shall also believe whatever I say unto them concerning you. Now Asherah was glad when Faulkin said this. And she said, I ask of you to do that which you have promised.
21. Now Yeshua went before the people and said, listen to my voice O people of Yacob. I have fought much battle with you, conquering all the kings of Amori and of Moab. I have conquered Jericho also, turning their highlands into lowlands before you.
22. Yet all these things came not by myself but by the strength of my God, Yahweh. He gave all the lands into our hands. We have destroyed all the anakims, whose height are great. We have rendered them as powder for the face.
23. Even I, in my stature as a homo-erectus did I defeat Ashtaroth the anakim. Now O people of Yacob, my God has chosen a date for a marriage feast with Asherah his wife. You have asked me, saying, does Yahweh our God have no wives like many of the other gods? And I did say, you shall know this when the time is due.
24. Now Yahweh has commanded me to set his large box in Salem and his presence shall be upon it. And Asherah his wife shall you see physically this once, but our God shall descend upon the large box in his glory, which is the glory of 8fire. For our God is a fire which consumes.
25. Then Yeshua presented Asherah in her physical form to the people, for before then she had been hiding in rays which the eyes of the homos could not see, according to how she had been taught by El.
26. Now they saw Asherah standing before the great box. Then Yeshua said, now shall I invoke the presence of Yahweh our God to come down in his full glory. And he shall consume these box. Then Yeshua said, get me hays and dry twigs. And they got him the twigs and hays which he requested. Then he said, get me tenin, and they gave it to him.
27. Now tenin was also the mineral used by Ephradite when he made a breeze from the mixture of water and the breath of the gods. And Yeshua placed the tenin over the dry twigs and hays to make it face the sun which was directly over their heads, for it was noon.
28. Then Yeshua said, O Yahweh, the fire that consumes, come down in your glory and burn upon your great box. Come now o Yahweh, the consuming fire.
29. Then fire came and burnt up the hays and the twigs, but no one knew that the fire was given to them by the sun, but they thought, saying, the God of our fathers has descended upon the box. Then Yeshua proclaimed Asherah as the wife of Yahweh his god while the fire was still burning upon the hays and twigs.
30. Now the Yacobites began to worship both Yahweh as their god and Asherah as his wife. And they made the image of Asherah because they had seen her in the physical, but the image of Yahweh could they not make because none of them had seen him before.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
1. Now Yeshua began to make himself unseen by the people of Yacob, according to the promise he had made to his wife, that he would be with her. And when the people did not see Yeshua anymore, they began to go after Baalim and other gods whom they had heard of.
2. Now Baalim whom they called Baal, began to gain many of the people of Yacob to himself, for he would use the urim and also the words of the dead to tell them what the future should be. And Yeshua went after Baalim and forced him to death in anger. Then Yeshua took his head with him, thinking to use it for a purpose.
3. Now in the day that Melchizedek died, El, the god of philistia came to Yeshua in his tent and told him saying, Yeshua, son of Nymphidis the cleverest, we have done as you have asked us. For Hel, the beautiful woman of Hell has captured Melchizedek in the fire of hell.
4. And Yeshua said, tell me this thing, how did it happen?
5. And El said, Melchizedek was on his way to the Valley of the Shadow of Death to be given corrections to all his illusions on earth, but Hel seduced him and led him to Hell where his soul shall be made to burn forever.
6. When Yeshua heard it, he was glad, saying, Melchizedek deserved even more punishment. He has amassed the wealth gotten from Brahma when Brahma was alive, but when Brahma left his land and the people of Egypt came to capture his children, Melchizedek folded his hands and did nothing to save them.
7. Then he thought that I shall give him the kingdoms which I have conquered. And himself thought to retain Salem for himself. Let him live forever in Hell for all the evil he has done.
8. Now El brought back report of things which had occurred in Hell. And El said, do you know that in Hell and in all places around the Valley of the shadow of death, there is no time? For since their is no sun there, time is not possible.
9. And Yeshua said, what do you mean by this. Then Melchizedek said, in such places, you see a million things happening as if at the same moment. Now let me tell you, the dead in these places see all things they saw all at once. Jasheb in Egypt is right, for he told me things to happen on our own earth millions of years to come, saying that both Knoliud and Waldis your sister told him so.
10. Now Yeshua laughed and said, how can that be possible? Then El said, all things are even made possible in the abode of the dead. For over there, no wall can hinder them, no pain can grip them, nothing can cut through them. Now in the places around the gate of the valley where we make our abodes for the dead, we have put our spirits there to make people believe in things they see. But Mercurious and some other gods have changed in their characters, saying that they shall lead people into the valley of the shadow of death instead.
11. Now I shall tell you of a homo in our Hell; this homo saw Brahma even through the concrete wall we thought that we have made to divide the Sheol of Brahma from our hell. And this man asked of water from Brahma, but he did not give him because we have all vowed not to interfere in the affair of the prisoners of each other.
12. And Yeshua said, so if the people in your abode around the Valley of the shadow of death can see through walls and can see all things at once, how then shall it be possible to keep them in hell forever? Shall they not know that the hell and the feelings they are getting can be stopped by them?
13. El replied, saying, that is the reason why we have come up with the idea of having people on earth called prophets to speak of these places we have made to the people. And when they die and see themselves in it, they shall have no reason to doubt the reality of it. For they shall think in their mind, saying, on earth we have been told about it. And now it is true. And they shall not think that they could shake themselves off their illusions and get into the valley of the shadow of death.
14. Now Yeshua said, I do not think that the prophets should tell anyone of the abode of the dead. For if the people know that their souls will exist in some other places after death, shall they not begin to seek knowledge of those places to know how to go about it after their death?
15. O El, I think it would be wiser to keep the things about the soul secret to the homos. Let them think that after death is no more life. Let them be caught unawares. Let them think that the grave is Hell and nothing more.
16. Now let us send more angels to the gate of the valley of the shadow of death to lure them into the fire of hell. By doing this, we shall have more ignorant souls burning in our fire than trying to bring those who are enlightened already into it.
17. Now El accepted the idea of Yeshua and said, tell me, which angels should we send to do the work for us? Are we not lacking in angels now? For many of them have fallen with Lucifer and Jehovah your father during the time of war on the holy hill. Beelzebub and Mammon and hundreds of them have gone into the depth of the earth with Jehovah and Lucifer also.
18. Then Yeshua said, there are yet some angels which we shall send. I have kept many of them at the mountain in the land of Luz which Yacob has renamed after you when he saw them climbing up and down the ropes which were made into ladders for them. Ashtaroth is the last of the angels I kept on the mountain. But he did I bind hands and foot as a punishment for taking Asherah my wife forcefully.
19. Now El asked, saying, where is Luz which you spoke of? Then Yeshua said, it is it which Yacob named Beth-El, because I revealed my name to them as El, which is the name you are called. It is at the west of Ai, the land which we conquered. It is also called El-Bethel, to put much emphasis on your name, O El, lord of Philistia, the land of the anakims.
20. Now Yeshua took El to Bethel and they climbed the mountain with a ladder made with ropes. Then they sat on the seats on the mountain, with Legion, a powerful angel being their chief.
21. Then El said, O Faulkin, how did you gather such mighty angels for yourself alone? Then Yeshua said, for the return of my father did I gather them. For my father shall reward them for their faithfulness at his return.
22. And El saw Apollyon also on the mountain and was surprised. And El said, Faulkin, I did not know that you are in good term with Abaddon your younger brother, who helped Eartum while he was making homos in the land of Murmoh many years back.
23. I have read how Eartum was he who made the first homo-erectus by taking some liquids from the sac of an anakim from the land of Murmoh.
24. Then Faulkin said, for certain I do not know if Eartum was the first to make a homo-erectus, But I remembered how I made the homo-erectuses of the land of Philargas together; myself, my father and also Largas himself. From the moulding of Hatus until the breathing of our breath called the breath of death into them to limit their lifespan was I a witness to.
25. I was he who spoke to Apollyon my brother that we should be friends because I am his brother, though born by another father. And Apollyon asked me to give him a gift to seal up our friendship and I asked him to take Gai to himself if he wished. Then did Apollyon capture Gai the first female homo-erectus of Philargas and got baby from her.
25. Was Cronus the father of Zeus not the son of Apollyon, whom some called Ouranus?
25. Now Apollyon came to them and said, O El, the son of God, what is it you want from us here on the mountain? Then El said, we need some of you angels to be in the hell of fire which we have made around the gate of the abode of the dead.
26. Now Apollyon and some angels on the mountain accepted to go down to hell to be some tormenting spirits there. Now the names of those who agreed to go were: Apolyon, Leraje, Behemoth, Ronna, Belpheg, Exael, Dommiel, Leviathan and the serpent made by Ephradite to tempt Hatus and Gai and hundreds of others.
27. Now Yeshua said to Apollyon, take also the head of Baalim with you to hell, for I have been told by Mercurious that it is in the head the soul of a homo resides. Now I know that Baalim shall wake up in hell. I hate Baal so much, for after I have cut off his head, the people of my land still continued to serve it, playing with it with their feet, calling it bael.
28. This made them forget about coming to my place to worship me. For they were so much deep into their games that they kept aside the worship of Yahweh their God, but threw the head of baal among themselves in pleasure, pushing hard against themselves to have it.
29. Now that is the head, take it also to hell, O Apollyon my brother.
30. Now El also spoke to his children, saying, which of you shall have his abode in hell to torment the dead homos? Then Dagon accepted to go there also. And Ashtaroth also followed them to hell, according to the order of Yeshua.
31. Now this was how they went to hell; they were all burnt up in a fire after El had separated the soul of Ashtaroth from that of Asherah. And when they got to the gate of the abode of the dead, Hel came around to speak to them. And they followed her because they knew who she was. Now they saw hell which looked small, yet could contain as many souls which were lured into it, because in such place was nothing called space or confinement, except the illusions of the eyes.
32. But only in the valley of the shadow of death was total knowledge of the things which are the reality and the things which are illusions distinguished.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
Keep it coming, nice one...
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 2:02am On Jun 06, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

1. Before the death of Moussa, Yeshua had brought many languages into the language which they spoke in the land of Yacob, for he had gone around all the world to bring all the languages spoken into one, which he called Ibrus.
2. Now in the past, the word for water and anything about water was 'nu' which was the tongue of Egypt, but when Faulkin visited the land, he began to use it also, calling it 'nun'.
3. Also, Yeshua taught the people to say 'El' which would mean God. This did he bring with him from Philistia. Yeshua also named a mountain 'Sinai' because it was at the border where the land of Sin and Ai were before the people of Ai fled from there to another place.
4. Yeshua was he who also changed the names of the gods of other lands to mean evil. For Ra, the god of Egypt and Sin the god of the land of Ur and Sin did he change to mean evil. And whenever the sons of Yacob had thought to say evil, they would say Ra or even Sin or Belial, who was also a god in another land, which was the enemy of Yacob.
5. Yeshua also spoke about the mystery of his name to his people. And he said, I am Yeshua, the rescuer, because God has ordained me to rescue you and I have done that. Yehoshua was my name before the rescue, but I have changed it to Yeshua this day, because I have rescued you. For 'Ye' in my name is the name of Yahweh and 'shua' is a cry for help from Yahweh.
6. Then they which bore the names Yehoiada and Yehoash began to ask saying, lord Yeshua, shall we also make our names sound like yours? For we can also say, Yeida instead of Yehoiada and Yeash instead of Yehoash.
7. And Yeshua said, it is a mystery which you cannot know. For the first and the last of the letters of my names are truly mine, but that which is hidden in it, let no one touch it, in Grecon and in Roma and in Deutsche and in any place my name shall go shall no one touch that which is at the centre of my name, for that is a source of knowledge to me which no one knows about.
8. Now the people did not know that he spoke of Eshu or Esu, the crafty god of the lands around Niger.
9. Now it happened that some called him Yeshu and Eshus, but he took no offence on them, but a day came that a homo called him Yesh. Then in wrath he killed the homo and sprinkled his blood on the ground, for it was a covenant between himself and Eshu, the god of the lands around Niger.
10. Now Yeshua said, listen O people of Yacob, and the people who has come to learn knowledge from us. When you call my name, let not the letters at the middle of it be altered. For it the first letter of my name is not fitting for your tongue, you may rewrite in your own tongues. And if also the last letter of it is not fitting, you may even remove it, only do not alter the letters at the centre of it, because it is the name of god. And if it is it not proper for your mouths at all, then call me Oshea, for that is really who I am in the full likeness of a homo. But be sure that if you call me by such, there shall no power follow it, O Yacob.
11. Now also in the bowls of magia given to Yeshua by Eshu before his departure, his names were written their. And the bowl and its content was the covenant which they had made together, saying, wherever you shall go, my names go with you.
12. Now Eshu had said, I have given you two bowls, which are two of my spirits. Write in it the wish of your heart, like in the shape of a circle. Speak into them whenever you have need of magia which your father has not taught you and I will hear you and respond.
13. Now Odin the god of Deutsche had read in a tablet how Ouranus(Apollyon) had lain with his mother, the first female homo on earth and had gotten a child from her. Then Odin told this to El, saying, O El, why do you draw back from destroying Erdeus, the mother of Faulkin? Did you not suggest to Faulkin the laws which should be observed? And one of the laws was it which says that a son must not see the unclothedness of his mother. But Apollyon did see the unclothedness of Erdeus. Now cease not to destroy this woman whom your soul also hates.
14. When El heard it, he requested, saying, where is the tablet from which you read it? Then Odin gave El a tablet. And El read it, saying, Earthus, the first female homo on earth, who was also called Gai, did enter into the tent of Ouranus her son, who is also called Apollyon or Abaddon. And a child was born, whose name was Cronus.
15. And a time came that Hade, a son of God demanded of Cronus a titan to be born through him. And Cronus gave heed.
16. Now El stopped reading the tablet, for he had seen the proof that Earthus was indeed Gai, the first homo on earth.
17. And El was enraged, saying, if Earthus is in the moon, I shall go there to kill her. And even if she is in the depth of the sea, there shall I go also. And if she is in the belly of the earth, I shall fetch her and destroy her. For her abomination is great on earth.
18. Now El went to consult Faulkin first. For he wished to know if truly Earthus did what she was accused of. And when El reached the tent of Faulkin and told him all which he thought, Faulkin laughed and said, O El, son of God and the God of our land, why did you not search for the perfect truth before preparing yourself for a quest which is not whole?
19. Have you not heard that Gai is not Earthus my mother? For when Gai was made, I was with my father and Largas his friend. That was in the days when the smoke of the earth covered the sky such that the sun was hidden. That was in the days of Armageddon, when my father destroyed all the continents of the world, throwing fire and sulphur into them. And then my father himself could not see because the darkness of the great smoke of the earth had covered the light of the sun.
20. And my father commanded light to be, using the magia, and light emerged such that he could see. Now, I tell you, O El, that Gai is the first female of the homo-erectuses made by my father, and she is not Earthus, because Earthus my mother had been in existence since the day the Earth was made by your father.
21. Then El said, you have indeed told me this before. I shall only believe you if you did write the history of the creation of homos by your father. Then Faulkin said, I did write it in a tablet. Now take and read, for you shall see what I wrote of the creation and then you shall know that Gai is not Earthus my mother.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
otemanuduno:
This is not actually a religious write-up but a great revelation that might tend to end the argument going on between the religious people and science since the beginning of things.

It will also liberate people from the idea of leaving their brains idle while waiting for others to use theirs. The brain is a complex structure that is hard to understand sometimes.

This doctrine should be approached with openmindedness but should be taken very seriously as it tends to shed more light on the origin of HELL FIRE, RELIGION and others. I shall be giving it bit by bit daily. Thanks for following.
You have the whole thing in EBook. I need it.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Reyginus:
You have the whole thing in EBook. I need it.
According to Eartum, who gives me the revelation daily, he said it would span up to 2 years for everything to be complete. They're shown to me in different languages and I have to be interpreting them by learning those languages.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
otemanuduno:

According to Eartum, who gives me the revelation daily, he said it would span up to 2 years for everything to be complete. They're shown to me in different languages and I have to be interpreting them by learning those languages.
Wow! Why You? Why not some other person?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
@Reyginus

Right from my childhood, my life has been haunted. Every night, I constantly have my neck squeezed. Whenever I wake up, I won't be able to speak clearly(around 5years). It continued with me + ridiculous ailments + many tragedies which are numberless. I was so fervent, serving Jehovah, whom I thought is God. But something I have come to discover is that each time I pray to Jehovah for help to any of my numerous problems, that is the day the problem will become worst. Sometimes I will pray to him and it will seem as if the ridiculous problem has gone. As a fervent worshipper of Jehovah, I will share my testimonies, only to return home and find all the things I have shared testimony about have returned in multiples. But I would not know how to go back to retestify that it is not so.

from childhood till 29 years of my life I remain perambulating in a circle. Jehovah keeps showing me that my problems are from a woman, but I don't know why Jehovah refused to cure me then. I see lots of vision about a particular woman troubling me, and a Cele man even confirmed it while I was walking on the street.

Then I began to fire DIE BY FIRE prayer on the woman I was shown in my vision. I saw a vision to confirm that she is indeed the one. I am a fervent preacher of Jehovah also but my salary is just less than 20k.

Jehovah keeps showing me promises which keeps me going to church, hoping for change. My father had terrible sickness, yet Jehovah did not cure him. My prayers has never been answered.
Then December 31, 2015, I decided, no more church, no worshipping of Jehovah anymore. Then I deleted all I have been taught about Jehovah as God from my brain. To my surprise all my problems solved immediately. No more nightmare, no more woman coming to me in my dream, no more ridiculous problems in my life. All I was chasing began to come to pass and just in January I got jobs worth around #200,000 monthly. I have finished paying the debt of #100,000+ I am owing last year, yet my legs has never, and will never enter church to find solutions to my problems anymore.

Then Eartum began to appear to me to give me this doctrine...
More stories to come later...
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
otemanuduno:
@Reyginus

Right from my childhood, my life has been haunted. Every night, I constantly have my neck squeezed. Whenever I wake up, I won't be able to speak clearly(around 5years). It continued with me + ridiculous ailments + many tragedies which are numberless. I was so fervent, serving Jehovah, whom I thought is God. But something I have come to discover is that each time I pray to Jehovah for help to any of my numerous problems, that is the day the problem will become worst. Sometimes I will pray to him and it will seem as if the ridiculous problem has gone. As a fervent worshipper of Jehovah, I will share my testimonies, only to return home and find all the things I have shared testimony about have returned in multiples. But I would not know how to go back to retestify that it is not so.

from childhood till 29 years of my life I remain perambulating in a circle. Jehovah keeps showing me that my problems are from a woman, but I don't know why Jehovah refused to cure me then. I see lots of vision about a particular woman troubling me, and a Cele man even confirmed it while I was walking on the street.

Then I began to fire DIE BY FIRE prayer on the woman I was shown in my vision. I saw a vision to confirm that she is indeed the one. I am a fervent preacher of Jehovah also but my salary is just less than 20k.

Jehovah keeps showing me promises which keeps me going to church, hoping for change. My father had terrible sickness, yet Jehovah did not cure him. My prayers has never been answered.
Then December 31, 2015, I decided, no more church, no worshipping of Jehovah anymore. Then I deleted all I have been taught about Jehovah as God from my brain. To my surprise all my problems solved immediately. No more nightmare, no more woman coming to me in my dream, no more ridiculous problems in my life. All I was chasing began to come to pass and just in January I got jobs worth around #200,000 monthly. I have finished paying the debt of #100,000+ I am owing last year, yet my legs has never, and will never enter church to find solutions to my problems anymore.

Then Eartum began to appear to me to give me this doctrine...
More stories to come later...
And how are you sure Eartum is not deceiving you again? What does he gain from telling everyone this?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
@Reyginus, I was putting this thing down and telling my house people about it, then one of them took my name to his church for me to be prayed for. Then I said, "If your god cannot convert me within two months, then he is false." Then I reduced it to two days, then came a dream where I found myself at the back of a church. an atmosphere of love engulfed me and I the church people said, "Let's just spare him, as long as he would stop what he is doing. Then the name EUSEBIUS appeared to me. When I woke up, I checked for the name on Google, lo and behold, he was the one who compiled what we now know as the New Testament today. I downloaded his material and while reading, I saw this "I HAVE SUPPRESSED WHATEVER WOULD ABOUND TO THE DISGRACE OF OUR RELIGION."
immediately I saw that statement plus many things he wrote in his book, my mind softened and I thought I would stop writing the doctrine Eartum was giving to me. Then I slept and dreamt of Eusebius shouting out me "Bring back my confession!!!" He was very angry at me with a sword in his hand. Then I entered the mouth of his sword. Then I woke up.

That day I opened a thread on nairaland calling myself a blasphemer, but I still maintained that SINCE I DID NOT GET ALL THE REASONS FOR MY PROBLEMS EXPLAINED TO ME, I CAN NEVER LOVE JEHOVAH. the painful aspect is that of me sharing testimonies to the world that Jehovah has done it, only to return home to discover that they are still there. It means that Jehovah does not care about me, but for only his own name to be glorified.

After the dream, Eartum came again and explained at length to me all the mysteries behind religion. RELIGION is for the purpose of limitation. And indeed human forces as well as spiritual forces are behind it. More stories to come later... need to get to work now...

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
otemanuduno pls continue....I jst love this write up I'm re-reading all over from page 0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 3:36am On Jun 07, 2016
CHAOTER TWENTY-EIGHT

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
THE CREATION ACCOUNT OF FAULKIN
1. in the beginning, my father formed the paradise and the earth beneath. And in those days, the darkness of the smoke of destruction of the former earth did cover the ray of the sun. And there was deep darkness upon the earth.
2. Then my father said, let light appear! Then I struck his stones of magia together and there was great flash of light like of a lightning. Then did my father make a fire. Then he could see.
3. And in the places where my father had lighted up with fire did he call day, and in the other places which were still as dark as scarlet did he call night. Then my father said, this shall now be the first day unto us.
4. And my father stood upon his holy hill which was surrounded by the four great waters. And he called the top of the hill the third heaven and the bottom of it did he name earth.
5. And my father used his force to make the waters gather in some places. And dry ground also came up in other places. For he instructed us to break the crusts apart into many fragments so that seas could emerge between them. And we did so for a long time which we did not know, because the sky was still very dark and we could not see the sun to make the calculation of time by it. Then when we had finished breaking the continent of Philargas into many fragments, my father said it was the second day for us.
6. And my father commanded us to plant much grass in the land, because the scorpions of Apollyon had trampled upon them in the days when he attacked the angels of my father. And the grasses had died. And we took our sticks and put fire on them to see the way. Then we went round Philargas planting much seed.
7. Then when we had ended planting all these things, my father commended us, saying, they are good. And the angels of my father were very glad about it. But when we waited long without many of the plants growing, my father said, have you watered the plants?
8. Then we said, we have watered them for a long period which we do not know. But only few of them are growing, while few grew for a moment and died. Then my father took of the water of the river called Tigris and of the water of Euphrates to water the ground himself, but the plants did not grow well still.
9. And it appeared as though the ones we had planted in the places where we had the rays of our fire did grow better than the ones which were in the places where the rays of the fire did not reach. When my father noticed it, he said, now I know why this is so. Did Chimides my brother not mention something like this, saying, many of the plants need light to grow?
10. Then my father commanded us to make more lights and we began to put fire on dry sticks everywhere. And we set the sticks everywhere to make fire. And the smoke of our fire rose to the sky to cover up the rays of the sun the more. But the plants enjoyed the rays of light from our fire and they grew, but not as rapid as in the days when the sun was shining on our land.
11. Now when our plants had grown and in the time of harvest of our seeds did my father call the third day.
12. Now my father waited for the sky to clear. For he had desired to see the sun again. And he commanded us saying, keep off all the fire which you have made. For we need to see the sun. Did Chimides not say that the light of the sun is better than the light of the fire?
13. Now when we had put off all the fire, we waited for the smoke to clear off. Then after a long moment did the sun begin to emerge. And we were glad at the appearance of the sun. Then the moon also emerged and the stars also. Then my father called the day the sun appeared the fourth day.
14. Then my father commanded us, saying, gather much tepex of the sand of the seas and oceans and mould different images of fishes and fowls from them. Gather so much of them, and I shall make them into living souls.
15. Then my father made the things which we have moulded to come to life. And each angel moulded the thing which he loved.
16. Now Largas was he who made a beautiful dove which he called Didot. And he also gave wings to the birds made by some of the 144,000 angels of my father.
17. And my father blessed all the beasts and the flying birds, for he had commanded us to mould them in pairs, such that they could give birth to young ones, because the ones we had in the past, which were all destroyed in the destruction of Armageddon, could not reproduce among themselves because they were all males. And the birds flew away and the fishes were cast into the seas.
18. And my father said, this shall be the fifth day to you.
19. And my father said, go and fetch the soil of the earth in abundance, for within them are the tepex which I shall make the crawling beasts from. And all the animals which I shall make shall be wild.
20. Then we gathered all the soils we could gather, which had the tepex in them. For we gathered some which had the tepex we used for cooking. And we also gathered some which had the tepex which Chimides had said was good for plants to grow.
21. But the ordinary sand which had no tepex in them did we not gather.
22. Then my father made wild animals from the soils which we had brought. I also brought serpent which I had made. And my father did not challenge me for making serpent, which he hated. Now after my father and Largas his friend had finished making the wild animals, they began to think, saying, now we should make homos which are in our own form. They shall be the ones to maintain everything which we have made. And they shall rule over everything we have made before them. And they shall fill up the earth, replacing the anakims and the rephaims and all the giants of the past.
23. Then Largas said, that is good, let us do it. Are the plants which we have made not already filling up everywhere? And we have no one to cultivate the lands, because our angels are not supposed to do terrestrial jobs. For we gave them wings so that they could fly and do things which are high. Now O Nymphidis, let us make some homos like ourselves. But let them have lesser powers than the angels.
24. Then my father sent me to fetch the sand and stones he kept on his holy hill. And I climbed the hill until I had reached its top. Then I brought it. Then my father collected the liquid in his sac and the one in the sac of Largas. Then they poured it on the stones and sand.
25. Then did the stones soften and the sands became wet and marshy. And they moulded a homo from it. Then they breathe the breath of death into the nostril of that which they had moulded, for this would make him not to live forever. Then they collected the breeze which supported the burning of fire. This they also put into the nostrils of the image they had moulded. Then the image came to life.
26. And they named him Hatus. Then we began to teach him languages. And my father made a garden in the east side of his large court. And he put Hatus in that garden. Then he planted trees in the garden.
27. Then my father also planted a tree which could make one think without challenging the illusions of life. This would make anyone believe the things of the earth which were not real. But my father told Hatus not to eat the fruit of it, because it would make him have a higher level of knowledge.
28. Now Hatus had nothing to be his companion in the garden where my father had put him. And my father thought, saying, what shall be the companion of Hatus in the garden? Or is it time to make the female homo which we had thought to make?
29. And Largas said, all the wild beasts outside the garden are very dangerous and they shall kill him. Now let us make tame animals for him. And let him make friends with them. Then my father was glad about it. And my father collected the tepex of the ground again and formed tame animals; and he made goats, sheep, horses, camels, donkeys, parrots, dogs, cats, tortoises and fowls which were not dangerous.
30. And my father brought those things to Hatus in the garden, saying, give them names in the tongue which you speak. And Hatus was glad. And he named all the tame animals in the tongue which he spoke(for he was taught only one tongue).
31. Now my father saw that Hatus was not happy, for he saw how the tame animals made friends with their kind, but for him, he had no one whom he could make friend with. Now my father called Largas, saying, it is time to make a female homo for Hatus, according to what we have thought to do in the beginning. Then when they shall mate, they shall have children which shall fill up the earth.
32. Now my father hypnotised Hatus. And when he had fallen asleep, he took of his blood. Then my father diluted the blood of Hatus and mixed it with tepex. Then he formed a female homo, whose name was called Gai by Hatus.
33. Now Gai began to feel as if Hatus was her creator. And Gai accepted everything she was told by Hatus, but he did not know how Gai came about.
34. Then my father came again to them, saying, I am he who made Gai for you, O Hatus. I made her from your rib. Mate with her and let her produce children for you. Let her be your servant and help you. Then he called that day the sixth day. After that, my father rested for a long period.
35. Now Hatus refused to mate with Gai because he did not have the urge. Then my father came to Hatus, saying, why did you not mate with her? She is yours, so mate with her and raise children.
36. Now when my father returned again, he found Hatus turning his back at Gai. Then my father was angry, saying, how shall you produce children if you do not come together? Then Hatus obeyed and mated with Gai, but no child came.
37. Then my father lamented, saying, O Largas, what have we done? These homos we make, are they not like before? For we have indeed made two male homos and thought that they are males and females. Now let us drive them out of the garden and make another. For if we keep trying, perhaps we shall be able to make a female homo as Reverad did.
38. Now Gai had become pregnant, but my father did not know this because he had not visited them for a long time, calling the time the seventh day, because he was not doing anything.
39. Now Ephradite had heard how my father had made two homos. Then he knew that the homos were innocent. Then Ephradite divided his spirit into eight and put one of it in his old snake, which he took with him during his hunt for Earthus before Armageddon. Now the intention of Ephradite was to know the plans of my father through the serpent.
40. Now the serpent crawled into the garden and spoke. And Gai was amazed, because she had not seen a serpent before. Now because she had seen the parrots which spoke to them what they taught it, she thought that it was in the nature of the serpent to speak.
41. Then the serpent convinced her to eat the berry, which my father had asked them not to eat. Now Gai took the fruit to Hatus and said, this creature has said that the fruit will make us wise, but I told it that our God has commanded us not to eat it, saying, we shall die the same day we eat it.
42. Now the serpent spoke, saying, it is not the truth that you will die because the fruit has nothing that kills in itself. But if you eat it, your eyes shall be opened. And your way of thinking shall change. And you shall think in the way your creator wished. Then Gai plucked the fruit and took it to Hatus.
43. Now when Hatus had observed the smoothness of it, he said, let us eat it. Then they ate the fruit. Now when they had eaten it, they began to know that they were naked. And they hid among the shrubs of the garden.
44. Now when my father came to the garden with the intention of sending them out because they did not mate, he could not find them. Then he called out for them. And when he saw them coming out of the shrubs, he knew that they had eaten the fruit.
44. Now when my father spoke, saying, why did you eat the fruit which I asked you not to take? Hatus said, my wife gave me and I ate it. Then Gai said, a thumping beast came and told me that the fruit is good for eating. Now when my father saw Gai, he perceived that she was already pregnant.
45. And my father got angry. And he said, I should have killed both you and Hatus, but because you have a child in you, which I have been expecting for a long time, I shall spare you if only you shall make a sacrifice to me.
46. Now Hatus understood what he meant, because he had more knowledge. And Hatus took a sheep and killed it to make sacrifice to my father. And my father said, that is acceptable from you, O Hatus. And he made garment for them both with the skin of the sheep.
47. Now my father found the serpent of Ephradite and caught it with his hand. Then he kept it in a cage, and fed it with dirt and sand, saying, you shall no more eat anything good, but dirt. And he cut off the legs of the serpent of Ephradite and said, now shall you crawl with your belly. And in my garden shall you be forever. And you shall be lower than the cattle of the garden and all the animals in my field. And my father fed the serpent with the berry which Hatus and Gai also took. And the serpent began to obey everything it had been told by my father.
46. And my father said, you shall hurt the feet of Gai and the feet of her children in this garden, and she shall also trample on your head and the head of your children. Then my father turned to Gai and said, you shall not have power of your own. And Hatus shall do to you whatever he wishes. He shall use you like a camel and you shall keep silent before him. For he is your head forever.
47. And my father said to Hatus, because it is you I commanded not to eat the fruit, but you did not obey me, I shall send you out of my garden to cultivate the land outside, which is hard. And you shall sweat to make a living forever. And you shall eat nothing of my garden anymore, only at night shall you come into my court to lay your head to sleep.
48. Then Hatus began to leave Eden, which was having fertile ground, to work for his food outside. And the ground outside Eden was hard, filled with thorny trees. And Hatus risked his life in the bush, but he was not killed by wild animals.
49. Now my father helped Gai until she had her baby. And it was a male homo. And my father called his name Carmi, saying, you are the firstborn of the homo-erectuses. And Carmi looked sickly from birth. And Largas asked, saying, why does Carmi look sickly? Then my father said, I do not know. And when Hatus had sex with Gai again, they had another child, which was also a male homo. And they named him Abel, for he was looking perfectly healthy.
50. And my father loved Abel so much, because he was perfectly healthy. Now the serpent of Ephradite also gave birth to many children by itself, with no counterpart mating with it. And the little serpents filled the garden and bit Carmi and all the daughters which Gai had after. And they also squeezed the heads of them to kill many of them. Also the feet of Gai was bitten by the mother of them all, and Gai crushed its head with her legs, but it did not die.
51. Now my father demanded sacrifice from the children of Gai and they did it to him. Now when I had persuaded Apollyon to be my friend, I promised Gai to him as a gift and he was glad. Then he secretly took Gai away from the garden.
52. And my father did not know where she had been. And he thought that she had run away. Then did my father forgive Hatus and allowed him to live in the garden again to be with his children and to take care of the garden as before. For the plants were grown up again, with no one to trim them. Now Hatus continued to take care of the garden.
53. Then my father and Largas planted a berry tree, whose fruit is it that could prolong life, such that natural death would not kill anyone who ate it. Such was what the anakims and myself had eaten in those days before the time of the Armageddon. Now my father thought, saying, O Largas, if we keep Hatus in the garden, he shall take the fruit of life one day. And he shall be like the Anakims and he shall live forever, except being made to die by some forces.
54. Then my father said, you have said the truth O Largas. Now let us send him out of the garden to labour outside of it forever. And so Hatus was sent out of Eden forever. And Cherubim my younger brother with few of the angels of my father stood at the entrance of Eden.
55. Now Carmi fell sick often. And he requested that my father would cure him. And he made sacrifices all the time to my father, but he did not cure him because both he and Largas did not know the cause of Carmi's continual sicknesses, but Abel was fresh in his skin all the time, with little sacrifice to make. And my father loved Abel so much because he looked very fair.
56. Now Carmi became very jealous. And he killed Abel. Then my father became angry and sent Carmi out of the garden with a great curse upon him. And my father also sent all the homos in his court away to fend for themselves.
57. Then Carmi went far away from Eden and entered Egypt which was not in Philargas but in the northern side of Murmoh. Then Carmi was surprised when he began to see homos like himself there, but of a darker skin. And there did he marry.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:33am On Jun 07, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

1. In the land where Abe had possessed, he did not make any homos for himself, but his wife Anurk had a child for him, which was a female. And they named her Mango. Now the mother of Mango was very beautiful to look upon. And the brother of Abe, whose name was Yami, thought to have his wife to himself. And he forced himself on Anurk the wife of Abe. Now when Abe heard it, he was sad. And he sent Anurk away because she did not resist Yami when he was forcing his rod into her chamber.
2. And Mango thought to follow her mother but Abe did not permit her. Then Abe thought, saying, now shall I marry many virgins and be with them to take my mind off the thought of Anurk my wife. I shall marry no goddess now, but a virgin homo shall I marry.
3. Now Abe made the proclamation in the land of Chichaleb and in Euchlydes and also in Philargas, saying, a god is in need of virgins which he shall wed. Now let the virgins come from both east and west and north and south of the continents of the world and I shall select the best of them.
4. Now about hundred virgins gathered in Euchlydes. And Abe said, now shall I make selections, but all these virgins are beautiful, therefore shall I make my selection not about their beauty but about wisdom.
5. Now Abe said, go into the rivers every one of you to fetch water. Now bring the water before me. Then shall you return to wash my feet with them. And those who shall return before the setting of the sun shall I take to be my wives.
6. Then the homo-virgins went to fetch water. Now the waters which were closest to the city of Abe did he command some to pollute with dirt. Now the virgins went in search of water to fill their pots. And they came to all the rivers that are near to the city of Abe, but they were all polluted.
7. Now about two-third of the virgins fetched the water like that, saying, all the waters near the city of our lord are dirty, and if we go farther to seek clean water, then shall the sun set. Is it not better to fetch the waters like that? More so, our lord did not say that he would drink the water, but he had said that he would wash his legs with them.
8. Then the other virgins said, we shall go further to search for clean water. And if the sun sets before we return, we do not care. For our lord is much more worthy to have clean water to wash his feet.
9. Now the virgins which had the dirty water hurried back to the city of Abe and set their waterpots before his feet, saying, we have arrived before the sunset as you wished. Then they washed the feet of Abe with the dirty water, which was smelly and hot also, because they had walked under the sun with the water balanced on their heads.
10. Now Abe complained, saying, why do you wash my legs with dirty and stinking water like this? And it is even hot for my leg. Can you not get me clean water?
11. Now the virgins who went farther to get clean water began to return, but some of them after fetching the water began to say, it is past sunset, why should we bother any longer to take the water to the city? Then they cast their waterpots away and returned to their town, saying, we have failed our lord.
12. Now only ten of the virgins said, it is better we see things to the end of it. And they took their waterpots and went with them slowly, for they were tired. Now when they got to the city of Abe, they put down the pots.
13. And Abe saw that the water in them were clean. Then he said, come and wash my feet, for I have been looking for clean water for a long time, but could not find any. Now you have passed my test because you did not consider yourself, but you have considered he who sent you to fetch the water. And you have gone far to fetch me clean water which is also cool.
14. And they washed the feet of Abe.
15. Again did Abe say, I wish to marry the ten of you at once, but first, return to your own places again and fetch a lamp and put oil in them. For it is the custom in my land that a bride should give a burning lamp to the bridegroom at the time of the marriage.
16. Now also, invite the people of your land to the feast. Then the virgins did as they were told. And they went to their own places. Then did they return the next day. Now Yeshua heard of the marriage feast Abe had planned and he went to the place. Some gods in other places also came to see how things would go.
17. Now a servant of Abe commanded the virgins, saying, put on your lamps now, for the bridegroom will soon be here to receive them from your hands. Then the ten virgins put on their lamps, and they waited for the arrival of the bridegroom who shall collect the lamps from them. But it took the bridegroom a long time and no one knew where he had been, not even the gods and the titans who attended the feast, except his servants.
18. Now some gods departed the place in fury when it was getting dark, but all the virgins knew that it could be a test, just like at the first time. And they all remained where they were.
19. Now some of them, whose lamps had little oil in them, began to lament when their lamps were quenched. And they demanded of the others to give them little oils from their own lamps, but they did not answer them.
20. Now the bridegroom appeared and saw that five of them had lamps without fire on them, while the other five had burning lamps. Then he took in those whose lamps were burning and married them, but the other five did he not marry. And they wept bitterly.
21. Then did Abe mated with the virgins and from them did he raise children. And the land of Abe began to have homos in them like the lands of many other gods. And Mango her daughter, which Anurk gave to him, began to rule over the homos as their goddess.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:44am On Jun 07, 2016
CHAPTER THIRTY
1. Now Arjuna looked upon Krish and said, can you show yourself in your full glory? You have said that you are the son of God. Now let us know if this is true. Then Krish took Arjuna, Maharaj and another of his follower to a high land. And he said, now you shall see me in my glory and fear me.
2. Then Krish went to a higher ground while his three followers watched him. Then did he shine in his full vigour and glory. And the followers saw a blinding radiance which was as bright as the sun. And they saw many of their past homo-gods. And they also saw Shiva and Vishinus speaking to him.
3. And his cloth became brighter than snow, but they did not know that it was the power of illusions. Then Arjuna and his other two followers respected him greatly because of what they had seen.
4. Then Krish said to them, Arjuna, you shall live to see the days I shall return again to conquer the whole earth.
5. Then Arjuna was glad because of what Krish had promised him.
6. Now Krish said, O my people, do you know that my time of departure is near at hand? Do you know that I have been cursed in the time past?
7. When Arjuna heard it, he was amazed. And he said, what do you mean by this? Can a curse work on a god? Then Krish laughed, saying, surely I have been made a curse to the earth, so shall I take away all the iniquities of it.
8. Now Maharaj was very concerned. And he said, O Krish, who has cursed you? And Krish said, many years ago was I cursed by Gandhari whose children died in the battle which I caused. And I take the curse upon myself to bring it to fulfillment, because I have come to take the curse of the earth away.
9. Then Krish said, he that shall come after me in my name shall be cursed also. He shall also think to take away the iniquity of his people by hanging on a tree. For in his own law, it is a curse to hang on a tree.
10. Then Maharaj said, who is he that will come after you? And Krish said, it is he who took your scrolls away. He is the first and shall also be the last of all sons of god. He is the firstborn of all living homos.
11. Now Krish asked, saying, Arjuna, do you know what sort of death I shall die? Then Arjuna said, tell me, for I know nothing. Then Krish said, a spear shall go through my feet.
12. Then Maharaj said, a death through spear is not befitting of the son of God. Why shall you die through spear, O my God? Then Krish said, it is for the curse of Gandhari to be fulfilled. For if I do not die, how shall I end the iniquity of the world?
13. Then Arjuna also said, but dying by spear is not befitting of you. Then Krish laughed and said, you are not wise at all. For the Krista to come shall wish to die by spear but he shall not. Then his scribes shall find a mean of writing to relate him also with the piercing of a spear.
13. For whereas I shall be shot at the heel, his scribes shall write for him, saying, he was pierced by a spear to his side. This is to make him add my greatness to his own greatness in death. For indeed he is great in his own right, but the greatness of others shall he also think to achieve. And that which he did not achieve shall be made for him in books. In Grecon shall a great homo die like me also. For he shall be a great warrior like myself.
14. Now when Krish had said all these, he began to desire to have his sayings fulfilled, for he had fought many wars already. And the curse of Gandhari had been fulfilled upon his land such that it had been defeated.
15. And Krish went under a tree to meditate. Now a hunter saw his feet and thought it to be the feet of an animal. Then he threw a spear at them. And when the hunter came close, Krish smiled and blessed him. Then he died.
16. Now many years after Krish had died, Arjuna remained alive. And he was a sad homo since the departure of Krish. Then Arjuna wept, saying, Krish said he would come and conquer the entire world. Where is he now?
17. Then Arjuna looked up at the stars for many days, hardly taking his face away from it. Then he began to see things which were not real as if they were happening right before him.
18. And he saw like the appearance of Krish in a terrifying figure . And he also saw like the whole world was being destroyed. And the destruction he saw was very great. And he heard the voice of Krish saying, I have conquered the world. Now Arjuna, arise, conquer you enemies. To he who conquers shall I make to enjoy the glory of sovereignty.
19. Now when Arjuna had finished seeing the vision from above, he was gifted with much strength. But he did not know it was the destruction of the past world he saw, which Eartum had recorded with the stars.
20. But his brain had generated the voice of Krish for him, according to his soul's desire. Is it not the same way dreams are made?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
otemanuduno:
NIMSHI
CHAPTER ONE
21. Then did Nymphidis say, let us hypnotise them and give them amnesia. Then shall we speak different languages into the ears of each of them. And when they had woken up, they shall speak different languages, each of them, and they shall not be able to continue the building.
22. Now were gathered eighteen thousand souls in the land of Abel, waiting to see the completion of the building whose top would get to the cloud.
23. And Nymphidis came into their midst with Largas, hiding inside the rays which the eyes of the homos could not see. And they blew into their noses a substance which causes sleep.
24. And they all slept off. Then did they whisper into their ears in groups of twenty. And they whispered up to nine hundred languages into their ears.
25. And Nimshi himself was away with Ephradite in the bush nearby. And he was amazed when he found them all asleep. And he wore them up and asked them why they slept.

26. And they answered him in different languages. For one spoke through his nose with his tongue in his cheek and another spoke with the vocal cord vibrating like the sound of a bell.

27. Then Nimshi could not understand what they spoke. Then he was left alone, because he alone spoke a language which none other in the world understood
Eartum seems to have a sense of humour
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by ilovetheline: 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
otemanuduno:
CHAPTER TWO
1. And thereafter, Ephradite took Nimshi under his wings into the moon. And as soon as he had reached the moon, he believed all that Ephradite had told him.
2. Then did Nimshi also find Earthus and Eartum in the land of the moon.
3. And he was helped to breath by a breeze of which Ephradite had taken in some pipes which resembled the pipe of Largas.
4. Then did Nimshi bow to the ground and worshipped them. But they said, we deserve no worship because we are not God. And if anyone should be worshipped at all, let him be Reverad whose energy is the content of the universe.
5. Then did Eartum say, now Nimshi, you shall return to the earth and teach them some good values and meditation.
6. And you shall teach them how to put their brains to use.
7. Then Nimshi said, Yahweh's faithful ones shall find me and kill me if I do this. Besides, I do not understand the languages which they speak.
8. And Chaleb said, we shall teach you a hundred languages of the earth. Now, also for your safety shall we teach you how to hide in the rays of which human eyes cannot see.
9. And we shall also teach you how to make the ray of the light look like a solid substance. Then shall you use all these weapons for camouflage and self-defense.
10. Then was Nimshi scared. And he did not want to leave the moon for the fear of being murdered for blasphemy by those who live on the earth.
11. Then did Nimshi obey the sons of God and descended into the earth again.
12. And Nimshi did as he was told and he went down to join the people.
13. And Nimshi taught them the flaws of Nymphidis. And it came to pass, that whenever they would want to lynch him, he would hide inside the rays of which he was told to hide in.
14. And Nimshi said, do right things, for that is righteousness. And what is holiness? It is the hypocritical aspect of righteousness.
15. How shall you think that you are holy when even he who created us did not talk about this to Hatus and Gai our father and mother from the beginning.
16. Or what do you think? If holiness is such that is real, why didn't Nymphidis tell our ancestors this from the first day he formed them?
17. Did Hatus not write in his book, saying, our lord commanded us to be fruitful and multiply and fill up the earth?
18. And he did not mention anything about being holy until an afterthought crossed his mind and he did for the intent of ending the species of the giant homos before us.
19. Now I tell you this, the intention of the concept of holiness is to hunt for blood. For anyone who shall speak anything different from what you call holiness, shall he not pay for it with his own blood?
20. But I tell you this by the five senses of my head that a time will come in the far distance that when the homos shall think to set up another belief contrary to the one in existence, they shall do it but in a subtle way, claiming that they are also sacred words of the same God.
21. And this shall put fear into the hearts of those who shall think to probe those texts, because they shall think it as blasphemy to challenge it, even if it is filled with contradictions to the prior ones.
22. And Nimshi said, did I not see the knowledge of the true God in my meditation? And he said to me, it shall not be too long anymore before we shall send Daniel into the world to declare the scattering of the power of the people who called themselves holy but are not.
23. For Daniel shall declare it and the wise shall understand but the wicked people shall remain wicked, killing for the sake of Nymphidis and Largas their gods.
24. And the people took stones to stone Nimshi, saying, you are speaking blasphemy against our God, for God is one and his name is not Nymphidis or Largas.
25. But Nimshi hid himself in the invisible rays. And he said, I am hid from your faces now. What shall you do to hurt me? Did Hatus' book not say that God called his counterpart and said, let us create the homo-erectus in our own image?
26. Is your god speaking to himself?
27. And all the homos who heard the word of Nimshi were silent. And they cast down their stones and worshipped Nimshi who was not seen of them.
28. Then Nimshi said, don't worship me but go and live your lives in righteousness and in truth. Do good not because you are being coerced to do it, but do it because goodness is part of your nature.
29. Or did your creator not form you with the tepex of the sand of the sea?
30. If then the tepex in you has lost its good taste by corruption, how can it get the taste again?
31. It is better to cast it away.
do not harm minds. Nothing worse
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
ilovetheline:
do not harm minds. Nothing worse
Itumo
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by ilovetheline: 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
otemanuduno:
Itumo
i guess this means demon?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by ilovetheline: 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
By the moneys you've taken and the amount of random times I've met with your taken, this will go too far. You should prove yourself before you go on. I understand you are a theologist. Kindly explain yourself from that point
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
ilovetheline:
i guess this means demon?
Itumo is a Yoruba slang, meaning "what are you saying? "
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
ilovetheline:
By the moneys you've taken and the amount of random times I've met with your taken, this will go too far. You should prove yourself before you go on. I understand you are a theologist. Kindly explain yourself from that point

What are you saying? I don't understand you at all.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:10am On Jun 09, 2016
THIRTY-ONE
1. A time came when Zeusus began to be worshipped by many women in the tribe where his mother was born. And Pentheus the king of that land, who had long been worshipped as a god, heard that Zeusus had come to the land.
2. When Pentheus heard that Zeusus had come, he went to meet him and said, have you come to take my land and be a king of it? Then Zeusus said, why are you afraid? I have only come to show you my supremacy over you, that I am a son of god and not a mortal like you are.
3. Even in Thebet here, they honour me as the tiger of this tribe. And they worship me. But you also impose yourself on them as a god to be worshipped because of your great speeches.
4. Now when Pentheus had Zeusus, he imprisoned him and said, if you call yourself a god, then escape from it. And Zeusus smiled and said, I came here weak in the body, but I tell you, the gate before me is not able to stop me.
5. Now Zeusus remained within the prison with a relaxed mind. And the knights of king Pentheus watched over the prison to keep him from escaping. Now the women who had
6. Now Pentheus was glad that the people of Thebet were pleased at his arrest of Zeusus, so he went further to destroy the people who were worshipping Zeusus. Then he killed some of them. Now the women who worshipped Zeusus gathered in a house because of fear. And they began to demand that the spirit of Zeusus would receive strength to come out of the prison.
7. Now they remained without eating and drinking for some days, vehemently setting their souls upon what they wanted. Now at the same night when Pentheus had planned to kill Zeusus with the sword, a great strength came into Zeusus and his spirit left his body and stood before him.
8. Now the spirit of Zeusus said, it is time for you to escape. Then Zeusus said, I am in bounds and the gate is shut, and I am physically very weak now, else I would have torn apart this gate. How can this be possible without my strength? Then his spirit said, I am the light in you. I am not bound by the illusions of this world. I will open the gate for you and break the chains you are bound with. For they are all illusions to me, though real to you.
9. Now the spirit of Zeusus broke the chain and also opened the gate and led Zeusus out of it. Now when Pentheus felt that it was time to kill Zeusus, the knights could not find him there.
10. Now when Zeusus had left the prison, his spirit led him to a place which had a gate, saying, that is where those who invoked me are. Then the spirit of Zeusus entered back into him. And Zeusus knocked the gate. Then a little female homo ran to the gate. And her name was Rhoda, for she was named after Rhodes, which was an Island in Grecon where the rose flowers were so many.
11. Now Rhoda saw Zeusus and ran back to tell the others. And they thought, saying, Rhoda, you are insane. Dionysus should have been killed by this time. For we know that Pentheus would not have spared him up till this time. Then Zeusus entered in after a long time.
12. Now Faulkin was there also with the people, because he had come to learn from Dionysus but had been told of his arrest. Then when Faulkin met Dionysus, he said, I am Yeshua. Then Dionysus said, we have met before.
13. Now Faulkin said, it was I who called out your spirit to help you out of the prison. Now tell me how you escaped from the prison of Pentheus, for such great feat is worthy of being written down. Then Dionysus told him all and he wrote them down in a scroll, saying, I shall tell this story to all the world and they shall glorify you.
14. But Dionysus said, O Faulkin, I feel in my spirit that you shall use this for the glory of your own self and not mine. But when you do it, do not remove the name of Rhoda from it because I have said she shall be remembered for the good she did to me by her firmness in saying that it was I who she saw at the gate.
15. Let Rhoda carry no other name as I perceive that my own name shall be altered. Rhoda is of Grecon, and from Rhodes. Keep her name as it is to honour her.
16. Then Faulkin said, of a truth I shall not alter her name. Then they sealed the covenant with their blood.
17. Now when Pentheus had asked his knights to bring Dionysus before him, they could not find him in the prison. And Pentheus was angry with them. Then he killed them all.
18. Now after this thing had happened, a day came when Dionysus came stark naked in the form of a female homo to lure Pentheus away to be killed. And Pentheus began to follow Dionysus, for he wished to have sex with him.
19. Then Dionysus joined himself with his followers who were worshipping him in a place around the woods. Then Pentheus climbed a tree to avoid them seeing him.
20. Now the daughters of Cadmus, who was the first king of Thebet, began to pass the path, for they were seeking an animal with which they would perform their perpetual sacrifice. Then they lifted up their eyes and saw Pentheus on a tree, putting on his animal skin, like the skin of an ape.
21. Now Pentheus did not know that some were around him, because he was occupied with the dances performed by Dionysus and his cult. Now the daughters of Cadmus pulled at Pentheus, taking him for an ape.
22. And one pulled at his arm and another at his legs and another pulled at his head, because the branch were Pentheus sat upon was within their reach. And they tore Pentheus into pieces. Now Agave, his own mother was among the female homos also. And she was he who first recognised his son and commanded them to stop.
23. Then Agave wept bitterly, but she could not do anything to bring back her son alive. Now did worms began to appear on the body of Pentheus.
24. When many heard what had happened to Pentheus, they began to respect and worship Dionysus the more and respected him, for he who sought his life had been torn into pieces, with worms eating up his body.
25. And the fame of Dionysus spread everywhere. Now three of the friends of Dionysus called Sol, Varnavas and Marcus went about to spread the news of Dionysus in many places. And Sol wrote much things about Dionysus, but Faulkin came deceptively and collected them from him.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 01Mysticdon(m): 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hmm. Religion! Why would a God create hell for his people while he knows they are not perfect. Religion is also a limitation. Only those who use there brain will rule this world.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by ebiagtales: 3:19am On Jun 10, 2016
01Mysticdon:
Hmm. Religion! Why would a God create hell for his people while he knows they are not perfect. Religion is also a limitation. Only those who use there brain will rule this world.
I taya o. But in Naija here, we won't just want to use that thing called brain, but instead will be defending a god that has so much fukked up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 01Mysticdon(m): 10:09am On Jun 10, 2016
ebiagtales:
I taya o. But in Naija here, we won't just want to use that thing called brain, but instead will be defending a god that has so much fukked up.
Yes. But we can change things now. Let's use our brain.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by geoworldedu: 7:52am On Jun 11, 2016
01Mysticdon:

Yes. But we can change things now. Let's use our brain.
I also love the idea of using the brain.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by geoworldedu: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2016
otemanuduno:
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
THE WISDOM OF NYMPHIDIS
(Jehovah)

1. And it came to pass, as soon as Knoliud departed that Nymphidis arose and began to speak in a manner he has never once spoken.

2. And he said, all you sons of God, you have heard what the knowledge of our father said.

3. What do you think? Should we not make peace with each other?

4. And everyone in the assembly spoke with one voice. Then was a pact made that there should no more be contentions among the sons of God.

5. And to seal up this pact, Nymphidis agreed to share Earthus his wife with the rest of the sons of God.

6. And Nymphidis said, we are one, therefore let us all have Earthus for ourselves. Let her not be limited to the land of Farthidis alone. She has dominion over the whole earth, so let her hover around it.

7. Let her visit the continent of the waters to play love with Eartum. Let her feet not refrain from visiting the land of Chimurmoh.

8. By so doing shall perfect peace and calmness be among the sons of God and the homos and all the beasts of the fields.

9. And Nymphidis began to pronounce benevolence on all the sons of God and spoke good of them. And he began with Ephradite his arch-enemy, saying, Ephradite, you are the blessed son of God.

10. You formed the serpents and worms. Though they have no strong bones in them, yet they can move many miles within a short while.

11. Your imagination is uncommon in the land of the living. You made worms that never die in my intense fire.

12. With your blessed brain did you make them for yourself. They creep on their bellies and move in a fascinating manner.

13. Without claws, yet they make burrows in the earth to dwell therein. They are so endowed with uncommon brains that no one can gainsay.

14. O Ephradite, let your creatures be blessed. Let them live their lives in pleasure and let the love of mother Earthus satisfy them.

15. After then, he began with Chimides, saying, Chimides the mighty farmer. The creator of trees and plants. You are of great mind for you made trees with mighty roots.

16. You studied the creations of the great bang and made yours. This intelligence of yours is highly respected because many of your plants have lived more than two billion years.

17. When our beasts died off, your plants survived. O mighty son of God, your intelligence can no one gainsay.

18. The tacamid tree which you made has survived since the days immediately after the great bang; since the days we began to explore this planet.

19. O Chimides, teach us how to make the colourful flowers. Teach us so that we might make our beasts as colourful as that.

20. O Chimides, your intelligence shall the generations to come remember after we all sons of God might have left this great planet to another.

21. Euchlydes, you cannot be left untouched, for you are great among the sons of God. You made uncountable beasts--the four-footed beasts.

22. It is also you who made the first homos aside from the ones made by Reverad in the great bang.

23. O Euchlydes, your unicorns did you make to have wings and fly. Your gigantosauruses did you also make to look like the creatures of the great bang.

24. Who can behold the beauty of your mammoths and dinosaurs? Your kimonosauruses were the most beautiful of all beasts made by the sons of God, but lo, they exist no more.

25. Come up again with new thinkings and form again the gigantosauruses. Make them even more beautiful this time, O Euchlydes.

26. Chaleb, you are a special son of God. For you made creatures of which the eyes of the homos cannot see.

27. You made them so small that only the eyes of the sons of God can see them.

28. You are great, O Chaleb! You are blessed with a big brain that no one can comprehend.

29. Did Euchlydes not tell me of your great exploit which led to your breaking apart with him?

30. Behold, Euchlydes told me of how you made some tiny creatures which can never die by mere known physical means.

31. And since then did I begin to revive my thought of making an unquenchable fire which will not die from the hands of physical forces, but instead, will continue to burn forever.

32. Chaleb, tell me how you made this tiny creatures. Tell me how you made it, maybe I can add their blood into my fire to make it an everlasting fire.

33. How shall it be if the sons of God sit round an unquenchable fire at the appearing of the moon at night to share the unlimited knowledge of Knoliud which we have heard?

34. And you Largas, the creature of millions of flying birds. How did you imagine it? You made birds to fly like the sons of God.

35. Only Reverad our father can make such things like flying creatures that fly to such great height, yet you surprised us all by making them fly so high.

36. Largas, your impacts in the first and second war of the earth are of great significance, for I have before despised you.

37. But at your command, the birds attacked us in their multitudes and many souls fell to the earth.

38. O Largas, how did you make the birds to be balanced in the air? Even the pull of Earthus' force and the wild breezes of Ephradite has no impact on them.

39. They soar up into the sky and I feared that they would go into the moon which no one has explored.

40. Largas, if anyone should be called the soaring prince, you should be the one.

41. And Nymphidis turned to Eartum and his lips shook for he was short of words for him.

42. Then did Nymphidis embrace Eartum tightly and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

43. Then did Nymphidis begin to speak, saying, Eartum, you are the one we should call the father of patience.

44. How do you wait for a long while, keeping yourself away from the one you love greatly?

45. Behold, Earthus was within your reach at the beginning of the creation of the planets. You found her first but you allowed others to lie with her.

44. You gave her up when you should have kept her for yourself. You should be named the father of selflessness.

45. Eartum, for as many as would be selfless like you, they shall inherit all things.

46. But now O Eartum, I have surrendered Earthus to you all, beginning from your very self.

47. Lie with her at will and raise children of her.

48. Murmoh, you deserve much respect too. Though you have made no creation from your hands, you are still as great as the rest of the sons of God.

49. For it was through you we have the only surviving homo born of a woman.

50. You are the one who did Earthus proud most; you released your own part of life into Earthus' womb and she added it to what she had in her.

51. The result was this great homo we named Faulkin.

52. Though Waldis also came out of her, but she is no more. She died of my hands. My fire roasted her alive. I plead for the forgiveness of Earthus.

53. After this sayings of Nymphidis did everyone on the face of the earth shed tears of emotions. And they accepted Nymphidis wholeheartedly. And the respect of the sons of God for him was very great.

54. Then all the sons of God began one after the other to bless Nymphidis, knowing not that he knew what he wanted. For Nymphidis had only pronounced a blessing each upon them, but when each of them pronounced a blessing upon him in return, he became blessed seven-fold more than each of them.

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otem4eartum: 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
2 MOTUS

2 MOTUS
CHAPTER ONE
1. when the first eight gods came to the earth, they made Giants which were the anakims. And the anakims were made to live until they had been forced to death. But when Chaleb made the unseen creatures, many of them died because those things could kill them also.
2. And the anakims were almost finished also when Nymphidis destroyed all the continents of the world, raising up great smoke which covered the surface of the sun. And the moon gave no light anymore.
3. Now a time came when Murmoh mated with Earthus and they had a baby whom they named Faulkin. And Faulkin was the firstborn of all Nephilims. And he was of great stature. And his eyesight was as wide as five times the eyesight of the anakims and the homo-erectuses which were made later, because he had the substances of the sons of Reverad in his blood.
4. And a time came when Faulkin disowned Murmoh his father for his lack of strength and courage. And Nymphidis adopted Faulkin and made him a heir to his throne in the garden of Eden.
5. And Faulkin was great in the acts of Magia because Nymphidis his father had taught him much. And Faulkin would turn stones to bread and cut an homo into two and join him back. But all these things were the illusions which he had been taught. Faulkin also knew how to invoke fire from the sun by using tinders and some minerals like crystals.
6. Faulkin had brothers and sisters also. And the name of one of the brothers of Faulkin was Cherub while the names of his sisters were Waldis and Seraph.
7. Now these are the generations of nephilims and the nephilias in Grecon: the nephilias were Nemosen, Tetis, Thia, Fobe and Themis, Rea and the males were Oceanus, Cronus, Hyperion , Coeus, Lapetus, Cirius and many others.
8. All these were the first generations of nephilims and nephilias in Grecon. Now there were three species of homos, which were the anakims which were made during the time of the eight gods named Eartum, Largas, Chimides, Nymphidis, Chaleb, Euchlydes, Ephradite and Murmoh. But at the battle of Armageddon did Nymphidis and Largas destroy almost all of them.
9. And the second species were the homo-erectuses, which were made first by Nymphidis and Largas in Philargas and by Eartum in the land of Murmoh. And Eartum brought Ra with him from another planet, saying, O Ra my brother, be in charge of Egypt my land because I have determined to go and do findings to help them. When many other sons of Reverad came after the death of Nimshi, they made their own homo-erectuses too.
10. And it was not known if Eartum made them in the land of Murmoh first or Nymphidis and Largas made them in the land of Philargas first.
11. And the third species of homos were the nephilims. They were the sons and grandsons of the descendants of the sons of God. And Faulkin was the firstborn of all nephilims for he was he whom Earthus bore for Murmoh. But Nymphidis adopted him and made him an heir.
12. Now after Faulkin was Waldis born. And after Waldis was Cherub ;after Cherub was Seraph.
And Seraph and Cherub mated and had children.
12. Now the generations of the nephilims which Earthus bore for Eartum were these; Tephane, Su, Giobis who died after eating the sea creature which Nymphidis had fed to all the anakims after Armageddon. For Giobis also went to Eden with Sema, the anakim of Chichaleb whom her soul loved so much. And they both ate the sea creatures in Eden and died.
13. And Su married his own sister and gave birth to Geb and Nut. These also married and had Isis, Osiris, Horus, Nephit and Seth. Now Seth killed Osiris his brother who was doing good things to the homos of the land. But Seth loved to do only that which was evil.
14. Now when the battle was fierce against Seth, he took his sister Nephit with him and many knights followed them. And they rode on unicorns and on the eagles which they had tamed. Now Ra, another son of Reverad in Egypt, sent Horus after him. And Seth took Nephit his sister with him and fled.
14. Now Seth came to the land around Nile where the ship of Horus had been lying in wait. And Seth ordered his knights to take them by surprise at night. Now Seth and his people took the people of Horus by surprise at night, but they did not know that Horus was wise; for he had hidden about five hundred knights in the bush to keep watch over those which were in the ship from a long distance.
15. Now when Seth and his people thought that they were conquering, then did the ones lying hidden in the bushes came upon them by surprise and defeated them. Then Seth took Nephits with him and fled on a horse, for the unicorns had all flew away when the battle was fierce.
16. Then Seth came to the base of a hill. Then he said to Nephit, flee towards the land which our fathers had told us of. It is called Philargas. Did Ra not make the map of it and gave it to me? Then Seth gave Nephit the map which he had hidden in his wineskin.
17. Then Nephit fled to the border of Egypt and there she met Hatus who was searching for Carmi his son who had been wandering about.
18. Now Seth fell to the earth with the wound of a spear on his back. And his soul was almost gone out of him. Now a knight of Horus found him there and pierced his heel with a sword. And Seth pleaded for his life, but Mat did not hear him.
19. And Mat said, I will not kill you myself, but I shall call Horus to kill you himself. Then Mat tied Seth to a tree and went away to seek for Horus.
20. Now Nephit brought Hatus back to where Seth had lain. And a big snake lay at the feet of Seth to destroy him. And when Hatus came, he whistled and the snake looked at his face. Then Hatus grabbed the snake by the neck. Then Hatus loosed Seth and tied the snake in his place.
21. Then they all fled back to the centre of Philargas. Now when Mat returned with Horus and all the knights of Ra, they could not find Seth their anymore. And they thought that it was Seth who turned himself to a snake.
22. Now they cut the rope and made to take the snake, but it ran off and hid under a great rock. Now Horus went to the rock and could not find the snake which had entered into the hole beneath the rock. But Horus and his knights saw an homo whose appearance was that of Osiris. And he commanded, saying, take him to Ra, for the snake had transformed itself to this homo.
23. Then did they kill the look-alike of Seth and mixed his blood with the clay of the land. Now Hatus and Nephit and Seth arrived at the centre of philargas. And Hatus had treated the wounds of Seth. Then Seth said, I am humble this day before you, for you have spared my life from death.
24. Then Seth said, I can see you are an homo-erectus while I am a Nephilim. Now tell me what your name is? And Hatus told him. Then Seth said, your name shall be called Adam as from now on. And you shall be my father and the father of Nephit shall you be also.
25. Then Seth said, where is your wife? Then Adam said, she is not here with me, for a nephilim had taken him away. Then Seth said, what is her name? And Adam said, she is Gai.
26. Then did Seth say, her name shall no more be Gai but Eve shall she be called.
27. And Adam asked Seth, saying, why did you fight such battle? Then did Seth say, I do what is right always but Ra and Horus my brother are they who do evil.
28. Then they sought to take my life. Then Seth said, now O Adam, be my father and let my descendants be with your descendants. Let them also mate together forever and have another species of homos.
29. And Seth said, forgive not Egypt for what they had done to me. The generations to come should remember the dealings of Egypt with me and revenge. And give Egypt no rest forever. Make no friendship with them, for they did evil against me for doing that which is right.
30. Then did Seth teach Adam how to do meditations which would bring answers. And Seth pretended before Adam as if he was a good homo. Now Adam blessed Seth and he did not have any child after he had mated with Nephit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (122) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 385
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.