Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

My Weight Loss Story ( Before & After Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Weight Loss Story ( Before & After Photos) (5178 Views)

Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos / Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' / Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Weight Loss Story ( Before & After Photos) by Natascha(f): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hi Everyone!

So after 3 months, Im finally getting in shape ( so happy). But some of my female friends are just not happy and dont want to talk about it ( nevermind haters).

During 2015 a gained alot of weight. Yes, I started to look like a hippo, which was my own fault. I just started eating like crazy : take aways for breakfast, take aways for lunch and take aways for dinner. In between I was snacking on Lays and Dorito Chips, choclates, biscuits, creamy coffees, cup cakes, sweets- you name it...

After friends and family complained that Im getting too fat and I realized that Im expanding, I started just walking for 1hour during December 2015. 2 months later, Im in a happier place and a few kilograms lighter. But know it seems that my female friends dont want to give me credit. Its the same people who were mocking my figure and degrading me at every chance they got. Below, I share some before and after pics

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Weight Loss Story ( Before & After Photos) by ayourbamie: 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
well I must commend you, to have achieved this much... no be by mouth... great job. some ppl are naturally fat. someone like me, I'm not fat but not too thin..
Re: My Weight Loss Story ( Before & After Photos) by Natascha(f): 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
Before Photos

Re: My Weight Loss Story ( Before & After Photos) by Adaezeagu(f): 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
Natascha:
Hi Everyone!

So after 3 months, Im finally getting in shape ( so happy). But some of my female friends are just not happy and dont want to talk about it ( nevermind haters).

During 2015 a gained alot of weight. Yes, I started to look like a hippo, which was my own fault. I just started eating like crazy : take aways for breakfast, take aways for lunch and take aways for dinner. In between I was snacking on Lays and Dorito Chips, choclates, biscuits, creamy coffees, cup cakes, sweets- you name it...

After friends and family complained that Im getting too fat and I realized that Im expanding, I started just walking for 1hour during December 2015. 2 months later, Im in a happier place and a few kilograms lighter. But know it seems that my female friends dont want to give me credit. Its the same people who were mocking my figure and degrading me at every chance they got. Below, I share some before and after pics
how did u achieve this?
Re: My Weight Loss Story ( Before & After Photos) by Mhizkel(f): 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
Why wait for your friends to give you credit before acknowledging the fact that you now really look good?

They are probably jealous of your new found self.
Keep up the fitness cool

2 Likes

Re: My Weight Loss Story ( Before & After Photos) by Natascha(f): 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
After

2 Likes

Re: My Weight Loss Story ( Before & After Photos) by Setaje(f): 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
Congrats girl. Am also on the same process. It's not easy but am trying. Now a size 14 from almost 18. Not quite there yet. Sometimes I just get tired of the whole thing and other times I have all the energy to continue. Never been a slim person all my life. Walking does a lot too. I walk two hours a day but I had to stop cus side talks were getting to me. If I continued I would probably be a size 12 by now. One thing though, if u loose weight gradually. It's easier to maintain. If it's drastic, the weight will come right back. Don't mind people o. Let them talk. At least now u no people can never be satisfied.

5 Likes

Re: My Weight Loss Story ( Before & After Photos) by Natascha(f): 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
ayourbamie:
well I must commend you, to have achieved this much... no be by mouth... great job. some ppl are naturally fat. someone like me, I'm not fat but not too thin..

Thanks Ayourbamie
Re: My Weight Loss Story ( Before & After Photos) by Natascha(f): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Adaezeagu:
how did u achieve this?

Hey Adaezeagu. Its not easy oh. But with time it will get better and results will show. You can start of by making small changes. For example : Food. Instead of having a big full plate, 1/2 it. Keep the rest for later. And yes, you can still have your cake and pizza too.

Gym. You dont need to go to the gym. Simply walking is good too. When your body is use to it, you can start walking faster and even jog.
Re: My Weight Loss Story ( Before & After Photos) by Natascha(f): 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Mhizkel:
Why wait for your friends to give you credit before acknowledging the fact that you now really look good?

They are probably jealous of your new found self.
Keep up the fitness cool

Hey Mizkel, I so agree with you. They are hating. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: My Weight Loss Story ( Before & After Photos) by Natascha(f): 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
Setaje:
Congrats girl. Am also on the same process. It's not easy but am trying. Now a size 14 from almost 18. Not quite there yet. Sometimes I just get tired of the whole thing and other times I have all the energy to continue. Never been a slim person all my life. Walking does a lot too. I walk two hours a day but I had to stop cus side talks were getting to me. If I continued I would probably be a size 12 by now. One thing though, if u loose weight gradually. It's easier to maintain. If it's drastic, the weight will come right back. Don't mind people o. Let them talk. At least now u no people can never be satisfied.

Hey Sateje. Its not easy oh. Not at all. But keep on going. You will get there!

2 Likes

Re: My Weight Loss Story ( Before & After Photos) by dahreyM: 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
Are you married? Pardon me, i didn't read your story.
Re: My Weight Loss Story ( Before & After Photos) by Adaezeagu(f): 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
Natascha:

Hey Adaezeagu. Its not easy oh. But with time it will get better and results will show. You can start of by making small changes. For example : Food. Instead of having a big full plate, 1/2 it. Keep the rest for later. And yes, you can still have your cake and pizza too.

Gym. You dont need to go to the gym. Simply walking is good too. When your body is use to it, you can start walking faster and even jog.
Thank you very much. I will start by reducing what I eat
Re: My Weight Loss Story ( Before & After Photos) by healthisVital: 2:09am On Feb 18, 2016
Adaezeagu:
Thank you very much. I will start by reducing what I eat

you can achieve it a very detoxified way by loosing between 9-20 kg with a natural weight loss detoxifier . to get more information message 0818 052 1245.... we deliver nationwide . so many testimonies . you won't only get slimmer but you will also be sexy and it brings your shape well as a woman
Re: My Weight Loss Story ( Before & After Photos) by obontami: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
[size=15pt] your such a cutie

Hmmm very sweet gurl [/size]

1 Like

Re: My Weight Loss Story ( Before & After Photos) by Starllion(f): 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
Congrats to you and all those who are achieving success with weight loss.
For those who are still at loss as to what to do to loose weight, checkout this post.
http://aidomosworld..com.ng/2016/02/get-your-desired-weight-at-no-extra-cost.html#.Vx-R0zg1ghY
Re: My Weight Loss Story ( Before & After Photos) by taylor8806: 6:31am On May 16, 2016
Congrats to you, for losing weight effectively, you really look amazing

1 Like

Re: My Weight Loss Story ( Before & After Photos) by Natascha(f): 11:23am On May 16, 2016
taylor8806:
Congrats to you, for losing weight effectively, you really look amazing

Thanks Sweety!

1 Like

Re: My Weight Loss Story ( Before & After Photos) by Destinygrl(f): 8:33pm On May 16, 2016
Nice hair smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Weight Loss Story ( Before & After Photos) by jellea(m): 6:49am On Jul 25, 2016
you have done a great job. for others who needs to shed off some fats. here is the best solution. it worked great and like magic for me. click the link http://trkur2.com/241715/26637
Re: My Weight Loss Story ( Before & After Photos) by chaktty: 7:45pm On May 21, 2017
Very interesting story and I'm happy for you. There are lots of foods that can help achieving weight loss and regular exercise is also very important to maintain it as one can not keep on on those foods all the time

http://www.healthriskfood.com/2017/01/exercise-regimen.html
Re: My Weight Loss Story ( Before & After Photos) by LondonTruman: 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Wow, there is a huge change in your body weight and I can tell that you have taken evidence-based weight loss supplements as they are only product which is made of natural ingredients.
Re: My Weight Loss Story ( Before & After Photos) by GingerGarlicTea: 3:05pm On May 05, 2020
Natascha:

Fat people and Belly fat people are at increased risk of developing serious and sometimes life-threatening illnesses as they age, including:
Heart Disease
Heart Attack
Heart Failure
Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
High Blood Pressure
Angina
Abnormal heartbeat
Cholesterol problems (leading to heart disease)
Elevated LDL ("bad"wink cholesterol and triglycerides levels
Lowered beneficial HDL ("good"wink cholesterol levels,
Stroke
Type 2 Diabetes (the kind you develop rather than are born with)
Cancers (prostate, gallbladder, colorectal, breast, endometrial and kidney)
Liver problems
Etc

You can get fat burning vegetables and fruits to avoid these. We have GINGER & GARLIC TEA in a packet for you to burn down those body fats from today.
Chat me up on WhatsApp for pay on Home deliveries.+234903....5464....082.
Let's go.

(1) (Reply)

How My Duvet/Comforter/Blanket Almost Shocked Me To Death In My Sleep / COVID-19 Update For September 25 2021 In Nigeria / Top 7 Nigeria Accredited Private Medical Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.