Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Yummy Cakes Just For You!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yummy Cakes Just For You!! (1583 Views)

Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Yummy Fried Rice / Giftedhands Cakes In Kaduna! / Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yummy Cakes Just For You!! by Mprex(f): 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
Personally I'm in love with these cakes. The creativity is out of this this world.

call or watsapp this fab Lady for your cakes

Just imagine it and she does it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yummy Cakes Just For You!! by Mprex(f): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yummy Cakes Just For You!! by christaddicted: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
Wow! Yummy.. But why I hate cake sef?
Re: Yummy Cakes Just For You!! by calberian: 7:14am On Jun 03, 2017
Presentation is key and going by these above, you haven't done justice to your goal.

The backgrounds alone (except the 5th) are enough to discourage the discerning customer. You might want to redo the photo sessions.

Just my opinion though.

I honour you.

(1) (Reply)

Funny: Original Gucci Yam Is Available Now- Photo / Do You Eat Swallow With Cutlery Or Hand? Why? / 12 Cartons Of Lambrusco Peculiar Italian Wine For Sale N6k Per Carton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.