Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? (24489 Views)

End Time! Girl Upload Half Unclad Pictures On Facebook (photos) / Girl Share Many Unclad Pictures Online Just For Followers On Insta / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ladies and gents, pls lets discuss

Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Michellla(f): 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hellll No

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
An Expression of Lust actually!sad

I Lose all moral respect for A guy That asks for nudes. Like whatever happened to the internet?
It just screams "PERVERT"!!!!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by clevvermind(m): 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
guys needs it steady na. abi u nor code?

4 Likes

Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by SlazzyK(m): 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
Of what use are the nude pictures? To drool over them?
Its never an expression of love undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by clevvermind(m): 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
Vaseline crew how far? grin

16 Likes

Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by ssoftappless(m): 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
YES

2 Likes

Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by hardae(m): 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
no it is an expression of fear
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by cruzita(f): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
what nonsense!!drop his sorry ass.what does he want your nude for?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
ssoftappless:
YES
yes..?
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
hardae:
fear..?
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
SlazzyK:
Of what use are the nude pictures? To drool over them?
Its never an expression of love undecided
awww I luv u alrdy, ure jxt being sincere

1 Like

Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by clevvermind(m): 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
cruzita:
what nonsense!!drop his sorry ass.what does he want your nude for?
he wants the unclad to masturbate with.

3 Likes

Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by ssoftappless(m): 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
yes..?
100% YES

4 Likes

Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Prowizy2(m): 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
A girl once called me "old school" because i don't like her sending me nudes, she says it spices up relationships especially if its distance.

I just don't like it..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Nathe11: 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
so that if there's something like bad breakup he ll post your nudes online...my dear don't try it o

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Greene66: 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
Sending nudes doesn't express love.

It's perversion

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:

Please, edit the topic of your thread. You should type: "Is Sending..." not "Are Sending..."

1 Like

Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by SlazzyK(m): 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
awww I luv u alrdy, ure jxt being sincere
Its the truth joor.
In my last relationship, we share pictures die, because its a distant one, pics of almost everything, But nudes is a no no.
Maintain your stand girl, dont send nudes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Tallesty1(m): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
An Expression of Lust actually!sad

I Lose all moral respect for A guy That asks for nudes. Like whatever happened to the internet?
It just screams "PERVERT"!!!!
Story that touches amadioha.

11 Likes

Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
folksync:

Please, edit the topic of your thread. You should type: "Is Sending..." not "Are Sending..."
ok tnx
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
Tallesty1:
Story that touches amadioha.
No offense to The Nûde-Asking folks tho...grin

Y'all keep doing Your thing. I Ain't mad.

Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Tallesty1(m): 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
No offense to The Nûde-Asking folks tho...grin

Y'all keep doing Your thing. I Ain't mad.

There's no facial mark to identify the Nùde-sending girls.

Nobody gives a hoot about the part of your body you chose to snap and share anyways. Just don't pretend.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ok tnx
You are most welcome. We are all learning.
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by dollyjoy(f): 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
Most ladies if not all will surely scream hell no,perverts,bla bla bla but of a truth some of us,if not all are quilty of that.

Love is a crazy thing,once in,your sense of reasoning takes a U turncheesycheesy.i am not trying to say it right though but as we all know,love itself is all about trying to please your partner and all.so at such instance,it will be like a display of love and trust.what is important is for ladies to know the kinda person they are dating and his level of secrecy and calmness even in the face of provocation to avoid stories that touch the heartwink

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by iykekelvins(m): 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
No,Its an expression of stupidity

4 Likes

Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by drnairalov: 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:

yes it is an axpression of love..u never jnow how your nudes might help...see kim K, share dat nude. I ddnt make sense I know! okbye sad
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by emeraldknytt(m): 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
clevvermind:
Vaseline crew how far? grin
hardae:
cheesy cheesy Craze guy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cracking my ribs like this
Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
drnairalov:

yes it is an axpression of love..u never jnow how your nudes might help...see kim K, share dat nude. I ddnt make sense I know! okbye sad
lmaooo, u share first nah. Share those balls nd johnthomas grin

1 Like

Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Bishops10(m): 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
Are sending

I weep for your English Teacherundecided

2 Likes

Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by dollyjoy(f): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
Bishops10:
Are sending

nobody is above mistake.correct her and move on.,

11 Likes

Re: is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
Bishops10:
Are sending

Such a pity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 SECRETS of Confidence, Sex, and Wealth No One Wants Men to Know (Picture) / Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men / How To Make A Woman Your Slave.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.