Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Olakunle Churchill, Cynthia Morgan Cover 21st Edition Of Alphaplus Mega Magazine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill, Cynthia Morgan Cover 21st Edition Of Alphaplus Mega Magazine (32383 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" / Alpha Plus Mega Magazine Releases Its 55th Edition With Lifestyle Contents. / Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill, Cynthia Morgan Cover 21st Edition Of Alphaplus Mega Magazine by lailo: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
2 abnormal pple grin....person wey fit marry tonto no be normal and person wey na odd colours be her own,no fit normal grin grin...
Re: Olakunle Churchill, Cynthia Morgan Cover 21st Edition Of Alphaplus Mega Magazine by Mekzmoney(m): 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
I created a thread on this same SCAMMER.
U even have d time to burn ur airtime on him grin... Stupid people.
McMayowa:
I received the text below from phone number 07037198374. Please read.

Dear Customer,Due to the BVN validation in compliance with CBN bank directives, your ATM card has been De_activated call our help line on 08135612171 now.

I promptly called the guy and below is the abridged version of our conversation.

Me: Hello sir, you just sent me a text message.
The Man: oh my God, you just received our message and you called! So you're affected by the BVN problem?
Me: you said my ATM is deactivated?
The man: which bank are you using?
Me: Which of my ATM is deactivated?
The Man: Which bank are you using?
Me: You deactivated my ATM so you know which one you deactivated.
The Man: OK, you are using First Bank?
Me: No sir, I don't use them.
The Man: Oh my God it is Access bank.
Me: Sorry Sir, I don't use Access.
The Man. What of GTB
Me: No sir, I actually use Unity bank. You know it was formally Bank of the North.
The Man. Ohhhhh. Unity has been having problems. What's your account number?
Me: I don't know, can't remember off hand. I have about 5 bank accounts.
The Man: Take out your ATM let me check my system for you.
Me: Which bank are you working with?
The Man: CBN
Me: Sir, I don't have account with the CBN.
The Man: We are the head of all banks in Nigeria. We control banks from our office.
Me: What's your name sir.
The Man: Ahhhhh mmmmm John. Which ATM do you have with you now?
Me. The one your father gave me.
The man: My father?
Me: Yes, your lazy father that gave birth to a petty thief. Go and look for work.

The line went dead. But I was not done yet. So I called him back.

The Man: Hello.
Me: I am not done with you yet. don't hang your phone on me. I will surely castrate you. You can't speak good English and you're working with the CBN.

The man: Your father!!!!

The phone went off and was switched off too.
Kindly warn your friends not to disclose their banking details to anybody on the phone. It could save a life.
Re: Olakunle Churchill, Cynthia Morgan Cover 21st Edition Of Alphaplus Mega Magazine by DollyParton1(f): 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
omofunaab:

Abeg this guy no be obj pickin ,I lived in front of Fmr president olusegun obasanjo's auz at obasanjo way ita eko in abeokuta for 16 good years, Churchill na relative to obasanjo sha... He was popular in the hood then. ..known for yahoo yahoo. ..at that time he never blow sha
Oga but there is no house in front of Obj's house at Ita-Iyalode.
And shey na obj tell u say no be him son?
Obj normally does not take in family members, except the very close ones. The guy is either his nephew or his son.
Re: Olakunle Churchill, Cynthia Morgan Cover 21st Edition Of Alphaplus Mega Magazine by omofunaab(m): 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Olakunle Churchill, Cynthia Morgan Cover 21st Edition Of Alphaplus Mega Magazine by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
Olakunle CHurchill , guy u make sense!!!!!

If to say i never marry eh....

** sees hubby coming into the thread****
***runs away thru the backdoor** grin grin cool
Re: Olakunle Churchill, Cynthia Morgan Cover 21st Edition Of Alphaplus Mega Magazine by octus2008(m): 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
celeb mag dem no fit spell naija well
Re: Olakunle Churchill, Cynthia Morgan Cover 21st Edition Of Alphaplus Mega Magazine by omofunaab(m): 9:41am On Feb 23, 2016
I have been deleting comments since morning.. .I don't know why some people can be this mischievous..whoever used my moniker to defame Churchill should be warned... I don't know Churchill except for the good things I hear about him
Re: Olakunle Churchill, Cynthia Morgan Cover 21st Edition Of Alphaplus Mega Magazine by Seyiojewuyi: 3:55am On Feb 29, 2016
@ omofunaab. Him ex wife paid you ? To dey spoil am like she paid other blogs, what's your headache, you no get work ? Wetin dey pain you ? Person dey successful you dey para, also you dey say many rubbish things. Omo look for a job instead of killing yourself over people's family or life. Bank manager no fit dey get time write rubbish like this. Look for a job. Because if you continue like this people go dey successful you go still dey there dey talk till 2020. Churchill wey I know didn't stay in Abeokuta only attended Nigeria navy secondary school. And he is a rich kid. Now he has group of companies, if to say you go school now, you for submit c.v but I no sure, because graduate no fit get all these time , unless ex wife don pay you as usual. Or jobless.
Re: Olakunle Churchill, Cynthia Morgan Cover 21st Edition Of Alphaplus Mega Magazine by omofunaab(m): 7:36am On Feb 29, 2016
Seyiojewuyi:
@ omofunaab. Him ex wife paid you ? To dey spoil am like she paid other blogs, what's your headache, you no get work ? Wetin dey pain you ? Person dey successful you dey para, also you dey say many rubbish things. Omo look for a job instead of killing yourself over people's family or life. Bank manager no fit dey get time write rubbish like this. Look for a job. Because if you continue like this people go dey successful you go still dey there dey talk till 2020. Churchill wey I know didn't stay in Abeokuta only attended Nigeria navy secondary school. And he is a rich kid. Now he has group of companies, if to say you go school now, you for submit c.v but I no sure, because graduate no fit get all these time , unless ex wife don pay you as usual. Or jobless.

Am sorry someone just notified me now, that my moniker on nairaland was used to defame Churchill.. .am saying it categorically here that, I haven't met Churchill or talked to him before.. And I don't live near obasanjo 's house.. But most of my friends have benefited from Churchill philanthropic gesture in their area..... Whoever is using my moniker to defame Churchill should please stop.
Re: Olakunle Churchill, Cynthia Morgan Cover 21st Edition Of Alphaplus Mega Magazine by omofunaab(m): 1:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
DollyParton1:

Oga but there is no house in front of Obj's house at Ita-Iyalode.
And shey na obj tell u say no be him son?
Obj normally does not take in family members, except the very close ones. The guy is either his nephew or his son.

Pls ignore that earlier comment. ..I have just noticed someone used my moniker to spread falsehood. I don't leave near president obasanjo house
Re: Olakunle Churchill, Cynthia Morgan Cover 21st Edition Of Alphaplus Mega Magazine by crusader9ja: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2016
Miss Ambassador for Peace You say you are promoting peace, yet, this is what your CEO has to say about this nasty picture.... @kingsley amafibe, Alphaplus mega magazine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" / Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State / See Psquare's Hot Christmas Photos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.