Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

6 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood In Public (2159 Views)

6 Mysterious Things That Occur While You Sleep / Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First / My Aunty Always Touch My Private Organ (2) (3) (4)

6 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood In Public by aldexrio(m): 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
Here are a few reasons why we’re constantly rooting around down there:

1. We get itchy down there

Your junk gets itchy just like any other part of your body—and when it itches, it’s every bit as excruciating. (Even worse if you have jock itch, which is athlete’s foot on the groin area.) It’s just a more noticeable area to scratch. I could have my eyes locked with a colleague talking about project deliverables while absent-mindedly itching my forearm, and she wouldn’t think anything of it. But substitute the forearm for my balls, and all of a sudden I’m an HR nightmare.

2. To keep it in place

I started wearing boxer-briefs around puberty to keep my junk in place, but that was only like plugging a hole in a dam with a handkerchief in that it only fleetingly solves the problem. Sometimes, it’ll be slung awkwardly to the right or the left, and it especially needs some adjusting anytime you move to cross your legs. If you cross your legs and your testicles aren’t in the right position, you’re liable to tweak something or downright crush it. I actually have this interesting situation where my balls go up into my pubic region pretty often, so I’ll have to slide my hand down my pants to push them back down from my gut. (I should probably ask a doctor about that. It seems abnormal.)

3. We sweat down there

Look: Your groin/taint area in underwear and jeans is subject to what is essentially a greenhouse effect. The groin and armpits are the warmest-running areas of the body, and when they’re encased in layers of cloth that don’t breathe very well, it perspires freely. And to try and find some modicum of comfort, we’ll shift things around down there. I call that the “Swamp Swap.”

4. We get erection in the public

When you get a boner in public and you’re standing up, you really only have two options: You can stand there with your tent pitched for everyone to see, which I would say is a bad move in about 98 percent of situations, or you can do the boner tuck. That’s when you tuck your erect member up into the waistband of your underwear and jeans so that others can’t tell that you’re hard as a rock. It’s super uncomfortable but a necessity.

5. We are used to touching it

Sometimes, there’s no reason at all for us to grab our jewels, but we do it because we’re used to doing it. (It’s like when I have a beard, I can’t help but stroke it incessantly. Or how if I meet a terrible person, I will try to date them. I do it without even noticing.) One of my friends sits around with his hand down his pants almost all the time. He says it’s just his go-to way to bask in leisure, that he knows it’s there and that it’s fine, but that he just likes to have his hand on or around it. It’s like a security blanket, I guess. Except it’s a man-hood.

6. We wanna be sure if it’s still there

Our junk is very important to us. Sometimes it’s nice to just give it a grasp so we know it’s still present and in good standing.

http://www.informationng.com/?p=351984
Re: 6 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood In Public by aldexrio(m): 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
You can add other reasons why you do so too.
Re: 6 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood In Public by Hurlstarling: 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
"You" not "We," you copy?
Re: 6 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood In Public by Emac34: 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
This ur number 6 tho

Re: 6 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood In Public by Young03(m): 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
To calm it down , when e raise head
Re: 6 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood In Public by calculator123(m): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
mysterious indeed.
Re: 6 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood In Public by darlyboy387(m): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
That thing de fall person hand especially in public when it itches u or when that agama head de show

Re: 6 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood In Public by agarawu23(m): 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
Young03:
To calm it down , when e raise head
Re: 6 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood In Public by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
Number six is funny grin grin grin

I can't laugh grin
Re: 6 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood In Public by NobleAngell(f): 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
Wonderful! I can't stop laughing @ no.2. Is that really what you men go through? Allll thaaaaat? Its like carrying the whole world's problems in btw your legs.
Re: 6 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood In Public by Omotayor123(f): 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
OP, dis your write up deserve an award. It's 10/10!!!
Cc. Lalasticlala, Dominique cool
Re: 6 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood In Public by cruzita(f): 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
so that thing dey disturb una?why not cut it and keep it at home when u come back u fix it back
Re: 6 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood In Public by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2016

Really funny, nice one op
Re: 6 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood In Public by Dekatron(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2016

I remember on Monday, I was going home after lectures. So I was trekking since e dey my blood. All of a sudden, I felt that the agama don dey raise head. I am far from home, no okada in sight . . . Naso I start to dey sing hymn o . . . Not that I was thinking about sex or something, the thing just strong on its on. And the worse? I was wearing a very very very tight pants (trousers) . . . .

Also, From moving with guys and attending night class and going to odd places, I contacted or contracted SCABIES!! I also have Aqua Pruritus (body itch after bath, esp cold water) and ANY dirty surface triggers it. . . I saw HELL!! After every every, it went away, but now . . . MOVED TO MY BLOCKOS!! JESUS!! If you see how I dey scratch am ehn!! Any sweat down there like this, na badass itching. . . If I get home & not scratch, a sweet sensation follows. . I come vex cos you can sit like this, and the thing go dey itch you!! If you can hold it for long, walahi, you fit walk on coal. . . . I used ehm . . . This chemical. . . Benzyl Benzoate to treat it & it went away. . . .

So yea, Ladies, all the points are true. . . @Op :- it is also our companion, when we are sad and alone. . . When I have an unhappy period, I play with my balls. . . No be me get am??
Re: 6 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood In Public by aldexrio(m): 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
cruzita:
so that thing dey disturb una?why not cut it and keep it at home when u come back u fix it back

Ah abeg ooo. You wan kill person.
Re: 6 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood In Public by Kazrem(m): 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
That #2 and #6 though.
Re: 6 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood In Public by Kazrem(m): 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
Omotayor123:
OP, dis your write up deserve an award. It's 10/10!!!

Cc. Lalasticlala, Dominique cool
How you take know? You get one?
Re: 6 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood In Public by tobisco29(m): 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
Even the topic is disgusting...I suspect this guy
Re: 6 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood In Public by aldexrio(m): 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
tobisco29:
Even the topic is disgusting...I suspect this guy

wetin the guy do you?
Re: 6 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood In Public by fulfillbill(m): 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
I think Op is gay

*suspecting*
Re: 6 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood In Public by aldexrio(m): 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
fulfillbill:
I think Op is gay
*suspecting*
Explain your suspicion.
Re: 6 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood In Public by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Mysterious? Ain't no shii mysterious about these points
Re: 6 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood In Public by fulfillbill(m): 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
aldexrio:

Explain your suspicion.

Is only a hunch, no need for explanation.

Niggas don't dig dick news tho.
Re: 6 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood In Public by aldexrio(m): 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
fulfillbill:

Is only a hunch, no need for explanation.

Niggas don't dig dick news tho.

I'm not the original author of the post. I copied it from the link below it. So it not my "news".

Anyway thanks for your suspicion but I'm as straight as a ruler. I'm not gay.
Re: 6 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood In Public by tosyne2much(m): 10:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
Bwahahahhaa lwkmd @ num 6

OP, thank God say my own no dey ur list cheesy
Re: 6 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood In Public by AyamConfidence(m): 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
Blokos wahala...thank God say my own no dey itch me but sometimes when i'm relaxing i just put my hands down there to feel warm but make i add to the OP list na

7) BECAUSE OF COLD: That place is usually warm so when you're feeling cold you can just put your hands and tap heat...works like madt

cool PACKING UP: this one is popular among youths and they'll be holding their balls like it wants to go on vacation
Re: 6 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood In Public by iykekelvins(m): 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nothing mysterious
Re: 6 Mysterious Reasons Men Always Touch Their Man-hood In Public by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 21, 2017
Dekatron:

I remember on Monday, I was going home after lectures. So I was trekking since e dey my blood. All of a sudden, I felt that the agama don dey raise head. I am far from home, no okada in sight . . . Naso I start to dey sing hymn o . . . Not that I was thinking about sex or something, the thing just strong on its on. And the worse? I was wearing a very very very tight pants (trousers) . . . .

Also, From moving with guys and attending night class and going to odd places, I contacted or contracted SCABIES!! I also have Aqua Pruritus (body itch after bath, esp cold water) and ANY dirty surface triggers it. . . I saw HELL!! After every every, it went away, but now . . . MOVED TO MY BLOCKOS!! JESUS!! If you see how I dey scratch am ehn!! Any sweat down there like this, na badass itching. . . If I get home & not scratch, a sweet sensation follows. . I come vex cos you can sit like this, and the thing go dey itch you!! If you can hold it for long, walahi, you fit walk on coal. . . . I used ehm . . . This chemical. . . Benzyl Benzoate to treat it & it went away. . . .

So yea, Ladies, all the points are true. . . @Op :- it is also our companion, when we are sad and alone. . . When I have an unhappy period, I play with my balls. . . No be me get am??
mehn bro i'm havin scabies and the itching isnt funny anymore. Does that Benzyl Benzoate really works and how much is it?

Fellow Nigerians Please Advice Me : I Slept With My Boyfriend’s Brother, And His / Cheap Hotels Around Yaba, Bariga. / OMG!!! Even Trees,is This Natural...18+

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87