Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

What Is That One Movie That You Will Love To Watch Once Again - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is That One Movie That You Will Love To Watch Once Again (2422 Views)

BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam / Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te / If You Had The Chance To Erase One Movie From History, Which Would You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That One Movie That You Will Love To Watch Once Again by maybrowne(m): 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
What is the one movie that you have watched more times than you can remember but if you had the chance you will not miss the opportunity to watch it again.

Re: What Is That One Movie That You Will Love To Watch Once Again by tpiar: 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
tv show.
Re: What Is That One Movie That You Will Love To Watch Once Again by greatness22(m): 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
Issakaba....

Osuofia in London.

Diamond Ring

Ishawuru..

Tv series are;
Theft Collector

Everyday People.

Domino
Re: What Is That One Movie That You Will Love To Watch Once Again by jambor(m): 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
Akin AND PawPaw
Re: What Is That One Movie That You Will Love To Watch Once Again by AlienStar: 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
Empire, that tv series is dope.
Re: What Is That One Movie That You Will Love To Watch Once Again by rotexteymie(f): 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
........ 24 Scandal Kyle Xy Originals ...................
Re: What Is That One Movie That You Will Love To Watch Once Again by maybrowne(m): 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
greatness22:
Issakaba....

Osuofia in London.

Diamond Ring

Ishawuru..

Tv series are;

Theft Collector

Everyday People.

Domino

Just some days ago, i was talking with someone on how i would love to watch isakaba once again
Re: What Is That One Movie That You Will Love To Watch Once Again by maybrowne(m): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
If i had the time, would love to watch Avatars and Smalllville all over again. I so love how smallville used a young lad who was actually skinny in the beginning then going on to become the built up hero, the whole way they presented it makes it looks like the original biography of superman.
Re: What Is That One Movie That You Will Love To Watch Once Again by nikkyejike: 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
pretty liars, beautiful liars and unbeatable liars
Re: What Is That One Movie That You Will Love To Watch Once Again by maybrowne(m): 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
nikkyejike:
pretty liars, beautiful liars and unbeatable liars

Abah why you too like the liars
Re: What Is That One Movie That You Will Love To Watch Once Again by ifex370(m): 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
All those movies are wack.. You guys should watch Sherlock Holmes and testify.. I can watch both parts a thousand times n nvr get tired.. Esp part 2

Then watch kingsman the secret service

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Movie That You Will Love To Watch Once Again by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
Power Tyrant
Very informative and romantic.
Re: What Is That One Movie That You Will Love To Watch Once Again by greatness22(m): 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
maybrowne:

Just some days ago, i was talking with someone on how i would love to watch isakaba once again
Oh really? That movie was a "Hit"
Re: What Is That One Movie That You Will Love To Watch Once Again by suwalee(f): 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
maybrowne:
What is the one movie that you have watched more times than you can remember but if you had the chance you will not miss the opportunity to watch it again.
half of a yellow sun
Re: What Is That One Movie That You Will Love To Watch Once Again by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
Inception....

Quotes by: Leonardo Di Caprio - The seed that we plant in this Man's Mind will grow to define him...

You Never really remember the Beginning of a Dream, You always wind up in the Middle of what's going on...

World War Z....

Quote by: Dr Fassbach: Mother Nature is a Serial Killer, No one is better or more Creative.. Like all serial Killers, she cant help the urge to wanna get caught... What good will all the Brilliant solutions be if no one takes the Credit, So she Leaves Crumbs.. Now, the hard part, Why you spend a decade in School is Seeing the Crumbs for the Clues they are... Sometimes the thing you thought was the most brutal part of the Virus turns out to be the chink in its Armor.. And she loves disguising her weaknesses as strengths...

Really Crazy Movies.. I cant wait to Re-download and Watch em again... Crazy Convos too...
Re: What Is That One Movie That You Will Love To Watch Once Again by maybrowne(m): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2016
suwalee:
half of a yellow sun

Is it really that good?
Re: What Is That One Movie That You Will Love To Watch Once Again by suwalee(f): 11:51am On Feb 18, 2016
maybrowne:

Is it really that good?
I jst like it serzly
Re: What Is That One Movie That You Will Love To Watch Once Again by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
Redemption
Re: What Is That One Movie That You Will Love To Watch Once Again by sazy(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
maybrowne:
If i had the time, would love to watch Avatars and Smalllville all over again. I so love how smallville used a young lad who was actually skinny in the beginning then going on to become the built up hero, the whole way they presented it makes it looks like the original biography of superman.
Pls where can i download smallville.....complete seasons
Re: What Is That One Movie That You Will Love To Watch Once Again by maybrowne(m): 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
sazy:
Pls where can i download smallville.....complete seasons

Even I myself will like to know if there is a way that i can get to download it and i do not want from torrent sites
Re: What Is That One Movie That You Will Love To Watch Once Again by pabloaimar(m): 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
Prison Break, Game of thrones, Empire, Lord of the rings trilogy, the hobbits and Vikings.

Re: What Is That One Movie That You Will Love To Watch Once Again by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
ifex370:
All those movies are wack.. You guys should watch Sherlock Holmes and testify.. I can watch both parts a thousand times n nvr get tired.. Esp part 2

Then watch kingsman the secret service

Finally...someone who thinks like me. Robert Downey was dope in Sherlock Holmes. Have you seen "Now You See Me"?
Re: What Is That One Movie That You Will Love To Watch Once Again by ifex370(m): 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Finally...someone who thinks like me. Robert Downey was dope in Sherlock Holmes. Have you seen "Now You See Me"?

of course na... i no de use beta film play
Re: What Is That One Movie That You Will Love To Watch Once Again by maybrowne(m): 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Still waiting for the second part of this, that's one heck of a film

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Pics Of Actors Before And After Applying Movie Makeup / Green Passport Tv: Nigerian's 1st International Reality Tv Show! / Top 5 Nigerian Movie Producers Of 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.