Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural (47023 Views)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 2:21am On Feb 29, 2016
Ice4jez:
Oya now

well your input as the fifth doesn't quiet count but for your enthusiasm i'll let it pass and make the post
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 2:34am On Feb 29, 2016
The story has been moved to the author's website

https://www.kingreads.com/ruthless-betrayals-chapter-3/

2 Likes

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 2:38am On Feb 29, 2016

moved

2 Likes

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by bummybummy(f): 3:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
So Larry can now rememba dat dia z God somwia wen he has problem. Hmmmmm, wat a human being he is
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2016
The story has been moved to the author's website

2 Likes

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by bummybummy(f): 11:31am On Mar 01, 2016
God wil answa ur prayer request oo Mr.Larry. Tnx 4 d update
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by davspog2(m): 6:42am On Mar 02, 2016
I must get to the end of this
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by prisomic(f): 7:03am On Mar 02, 2016
following bumber to bumber,,welldone
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by oppsyij: 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sorry MAZI EZE my driver was late to pick me for your story appointment##abeg make person dress small fr me##pop corn seller, give evrybody 1 bucket to de chew
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Akpobome1(m): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
ride on my chairman
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 5:48am On Mar 03, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by promgurlP(f): 9:49am On Mar 03, 2016
Come on Eze2000, only one episode? cry
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by bummybummy(f): 10:27am On Mar 03, 2016
God is indeed a merciful God, tnx 4 d update but try 2 b makn it 2 update in a day
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
promgurlP:
Come on Eze2000, only one episode? cry

bummybummy:
God is indeed a merciful God, tnx 4 d update but try 2 b makn it 2 update in a day

Una wan kill me abi?
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by bummybummy(f): 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
u no go die in Jesus name 4 u 2 b updatn twice a day
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Sexiestcrown(m): 5:36am On Mar 05, 2016
NICE, HOPE THE UPDATE WILL COME SOON. *SCADUSH*
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
patience my people I'm having so issues with my generator and this bizzare fuel scarcity. my desktop computer is like a worthless toy now. Never NEPA always GEN...
patience pls
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by yorhmienerd(m): 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
Pls dont keep us waiting on. it almost 4 days now, pls can u send me d link 2 read stories
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by muhamadnur: 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dim dim, dim dim. In rybacks tune. feeeeed meeee moøooore. Pls update, by the way nice story sha.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by joanee20(f): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Pls dont keep us waiting on. it almost 4 days now, pls can u send me d link 2 read stories

I think its on WWW.okadabooks.com, sold for 200naira
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
joanee20:

I think its on WWW.okadabooks.com, sold for 200naira

150 naira
i'm not a greedy guy. And it is number 4 bestseller there.

Sorry, guys, but i'm currently in trouble with my Laptop . You will find my enquirers as to how to fix it in the computer section of this forum
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Rex1(m): 12:41am On Mar 25, 2016
Chai!! U no try atall, so after u don finally pursue sleep commot 4 my eyes, u come live me half way unsatisfied bah? No worry, e go b after i don sue u 2 court 4 upstructing of a well deserved sleep n the noncompletion of ur multi-million dollar project that is of great importance 2 me n the family of nairaland users.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Rex1:
Chai!! U no try atall, so after u don finally pursue sleep commot 4 my eyes, u come live me half way unsatisfied bah? No worry, e go b after i don sue u 2 court 4 upstructing of a well deserved sleep n the noncompletion of ur multi-million dollar project that is of great importance 2 me n the family of nairaland users.

Go to.(link removed)com and download a free sample of the book. Hurry while offer is open. its the best I can do with my phone.
I really got big laptop problems.
Leave me a good review on the site and u may just get the whole copy emailed to you either as a word document or PDF.
I need reviews there on smashword.com
search for my book via their search engine, use their online reader which is supported by even opera mini and u are good.

sorry again
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by muhamadnur: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2016
Eze2000:

Go to smashwords.com and download a free sample of the book. Hurry while offer is open. its the best I can do with my phone.
I really got big laptop problems.
Leave me a good review on the site and u may just get the whole copy emailed to you either as a word document or PDF.
I need reviews there on smashword.com
search for my book via their search engine, use their online reader which is supported by even opera mini and u are good.

sorry again
with no doubt sir, your one of the best writers ive come upon, i read some books like (farewell to arms, the mineboy, there and back on time,) this arent the only book i read but are the best. But sir your book has also top that list. Kudos keep up the good love your story. But the problem is i cant purchase it on smashword. Bcoz i have no paypal, or bank account, please how do i go about it. Bcoz i think i am on page 423. More grease to your elbow Thanks heres my email hussainim00@gmail.Com
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
muhamadnur:
with no doubt sir, your one of the best writers ive come upon, i read some books like (farewell to arms, the mineboy, there and back on time,) this arent the only book i read but are the best. But sir your book has also top that list. Kudos keep up the good love your story. But the problem is i cant purchase it on smashword. Bcoz i have no paypal, or bank account, please how do i go about it. Bcoz i think i am on page 423. More grease to your elbow Thanks heres my email hussainim00@gmail.Com
e-mailed u
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Chigold121(f): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
wow!! What a piece, thumbs up Oga Eze, but wont u update here again, pls help, the suspence is too much and i cant purchase it from smashwords, i read up to page 125 the other pages are hiding . Pls can u do me the favour of emailing it 2 me, the address is christabelchinyere06@gmail.com. Tanx.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Ice4jez(m): 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
Chigold121:
wow!! What a piece, thumbs up Oga Eze, but wont u update here again, pls help, the suspence is too much and i cant purchase it from smashwords, i read up to page 125 the other pages are hiding . Pls can u do me the favour of emailing it 2 me, the address is christabelchinyere06@gmail.com. Tanx.
olaleyeojeyinka@gmail.com
Bless u my boss
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Rex1(m): 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
Am beginning 2 wonder who n who is in charge of issuing out a leave of absence 2 all the great writers of Nairaland because the rate at which all the block buster stories r moving on a slow-mo is very annoying, but anyway, this my email account: Sirnrex@gmail.com
pls remember me in paradise ;DAm beginning 2 wonder who n who is in charge of issuing out a leave of absence 2 all the great writers of Nairaland because the rate at which all the block buster stories r moving on a slow-mo is very annoying, but anyway, this my email account: Sirnrex@gmail.com
pls remember me in paradisesmiley winks.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ice4jez:
olaleyeojeyinka@gmail.com
Bless u my boss
Rex1:
Am beginning 2 wonder who n who is in charge of issuing out a leave of absence 2 all the great writers of Nairaland because the rate at which all the block buster stories r moving on a slow-mo is very annoying, but anyway, this my email account: Sirnrex@gmail.com
pls remember me in paradise ;DAm beginning 2 wonder who n who is in charge of issuing out a leave of absence 2 all the great writers of Nairaland because the rate at which all the block buster stories r moving on a slow-mo is very annoying, but anyway, this my email account: Sirnrex@gmail.com
Rex1:
Chigold121:

Thank you all for d compliments and I sincerely apologize for the delay in updating my posts, the thread.
This is my first actually and I didn't put all my talent because I was under lots of intense emotional distress and I was sure it would be financially profitable. But here I am now u people as fans, calling this simple work of incredible. All I cansay is thanks guys and wait till I hit u very soon with the next which I'm already working on......BLACK DIAMONDS OF BOKO HARARM.
I'll be honest with u guys though. This harsh economic situation has bitten deeply into me. When I started this trend I had some light and extra money for internet and the fuel scarcity came and I switched to this small generator which wasted no time in damaging d motherboard of my desktop computer beyond repair. I find it better to fix an old laptop than buy a new CPU thus I have been looking a good engineer and d required parts here in the computer section on NL.
I'm told a good b3 for my laptop (China mind u) is 9 thousand at computer village!
I'm not rich and being a new author readers don't really give my book a fair chance because they do not know me so I haven't sold anything on smashwords and lack reviews which could help so much. I have published on Amazon at for the same reason I've not been up fasting here. (lack of equipment)
Guys pls give me a week or two to put some cash together then 'we go see if this fuel crisis thing get repair so price of things go come down small' then I will go to computer village and buy d battery.
Pls be patient and I will soon be back fully. I intend to be well established here with multiple books for u to enjoy. For now it is just me and I'm getting so many email like yours demanding my return here. I can't do much with my phone, I need a computer and internet source to work and i need it badly. Pls be patient I'm trying my possible best.

Regards to all.

Eze

1 Like

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Rex1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
Well i know a good story when i c 1 n sure enough dis story actually pretty well did a good job here in gaining my attention n making me very anxious n expectant 4 more thrilling episodes 2 come but if i must say, the way n manner in which u ended dis story really wasn't amusing atall because it actually killed all my unexpected expectations(thrills, anxiety,unfathomed outcomes, etc) 4 dis story. But then am sincerely hoping u improve on those factors 4 a better outcome next time.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by KingsleyJay(m): 10:50pm On May 04, 2016
eze2000

i wanna buy the book but i dont like the protocols involved with okada and smashword

dont wanna do any tranfers with online stuffs anymore(the fear of local scammers)

can we do it directly?
i send you recharge card or any other way you want it
contact me pls
email-@gmail.com
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 11:39pm On May 04, 2016
KingsleyJay:
eze2000

i wanna buy the book but i dont like the protocols involved with okada and smashword

dont wanna do any tranfers with online stuffs anymore(the fear of local scammers)

can we do it directly?
i send you recharge card or any other way you want it
contact me pls
email- tuktudicko@gmail.com

i just replied you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The burning cold / Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story / Blind Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.