Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? (12585 Views)

If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video / Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / Best Movies You Watch As a Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by RotannaEze(m): 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2009
I have alot of movies on my mind,both foreign and local.But i want you nairalanders to give it you best shot.

1 Like

Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by iice(f): 10:18am On Jul 09, 2009
Wickerman angry - Stupid movie
Ghost of mars angry though marilyn would have been perfect for that role grin - not worth the film rolls
Titanic - overrated and boring
Knowing angry - balderdash
Righteous ones shocked I weep for what the stars once were sad

I'll add when i remember.
And as for the 2 local movies i've watched in my life. . .i don't remember anything about them except what a waste of my time they were.

1 Like

Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by justkunmi(m): 10:45am On Jul 09, 2009
@iice
Titanic.was.overated.shey?. . But.not.boring. Twas.gripping. .at.least.the.only.time.I.saw.it. .

@topic
Lakeview.Terrace. .-Overrated. Larger.than.life.story.
Jumper. -Waste.of.money.
Bangkok.Dangerous. -Utter.crap
All.Seth.Rogen.movies.
All.Eddie.Murphy.movies.save.the.old.ones. . *winks.at.iice* lol. .
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by iice(f): 10:52am On Jul 09, 2009
justkunmi:

@iice
Titanic.was.overated.shey?. . But.not.boring. Twas.gripping. .at.least.the.only.time.I.saw.it. .

@topic
Lakeview.Terrace. .-Overrated. Larger.than.life.story.
Jumper. -Waste.of.money.
Bangkok.Dangerous. -Utter.crap
All.Seth.Rogen.movies.
All.Eddie.Murphy.movies.save.the.old.ones. . *winks.at.iice* lol. .

Was bored the only one time i saw it. . .couldn't wait to leave the cinema.
[size=5pt]But then again my type of romantic movies scare people grin[/size]

Yeah jumper - waste of film, no story, no acting except for jamie bell.
LOL! tongue
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by origina9ja(f): 10:53am On Jul 09, 2009
make i go come back
i have a lot of them.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by iice(f): 10:53am On Jul 09, 2009
Just remembered.  .  .
That movie written by diablo coby? Don't remember the name - overrated
Knocked up angry Rubbish
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by justkunmi(m): 11:04am On Jul 09, 2009
iice
Ur.romantic.movies.taste.scares.people? lol. . Try.me. Gimme.one. .lol

@topic
The.sentinel. - the.producers.thot.they.could.capture.'24'.into.a.2-hour.movie. Big.flop. Even.starrs. Kiefer.Sutherland.and.Michael.Douglas

All.of.Jean.Claude.Van.Damme's.movies.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by iice(f): 11:15am On Jul 09, 2009
Bah you know my romantic tastes tongue and you didn't jump away grin
I gave you one before. . .it involves an undead man in a cape grin

All of Van Damme's movies? shocked
He was the staple for action movies back then angry grin
Ok, JVCD is not too bad.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by origina9ja(f): 11:19am On Jul 09, 2009
outcast- this film is the most rubbish/ senseless movie that have ever seen
so obvious and predictable angry angry waste of my time
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by justkunmi(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2009
@iice
lol. .ur.so.weird!. .lol
actually. .weird.is.nice. .

Never.really.liked.Van.Damme. His.movies.had.too.many.cliches. We.watched.it.back.then.cos.we.didnt.have.plenty.choices. .did.we?. .lol
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by iice(f): 11:56am On Jul 09, 2009
tongue lol

Yeah, we had to chose between Van Damme, Jackie Chan, and Dolph Lungren grin

@Topic
Ghost rider angry
Pearl Harbor - only liked the sound track, hated the movie.  .  .I despise Affleck grin
Anaconda 2: Hunt for the Blood Orchid - all the best parts is what you see in the trailer. Movie has no direction.  Who was made relevant in the beginning, gets relegated to the background halfway through and who you thought was in the supporting role, becomes relevant in the end
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by justkunmi(m): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2009
You.hate.Pearl.Habour
Your.kidding.right?

1 Like

Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by iice(f): 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2009
Not kidding.

@Topic
Dreamgirls
Sweeney Todd

I don't like musicals (a reason why i don't watch indian movies) so i will not be seeing them again.  I forced myself to watch Sweeney Todd for the dynamic trio of Bonham-Carter/Depp/Burton.  .  .it was painful but i got through it - yes it was a big accomplishment. tongue
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by RotannaEze(m): 9:34am On Jul 10, 2009
Yes,alot of movies on my mind.Let me start with;
CAT WOMAN-The movie sucks.Harle Berry was not the perfect character for that movie.My Angelina Jolie would have done better.
DAJAVU-Densel is a good actor,no doubt,but the movie to me is his worst movie ever.The story line to me has no delivery,jst acting until the movie ended.
SUPER-MAN RETURNS-We all know this guy,we know he is strong.But the movie did'nt give us that part of him again.Instead he caught a plane,they shot a bullet in his eyes.If that is all,then why did he RETURN.{Rubbish film}.
All of jean Claude van damme's movie-Too fake.
ROMEO MUST DIE-Aalliya and Jet li good combination,but very very bad cenimatography/story line.The movie has 'no head'.
Most of the Nigerian movies apart from the epic ones like-Egg of life,Egodo.
Most of the blood money movies etc.
After that the remaining should be banned for live,even in death.
See you guys later.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by iice(f): 11:48am On Jul 10, 2009
Rotanna Eze:

SUPER-MAN RETURNS-We all know this guy,we know he is strong.But the movie did'nt give us that part of him again.Instead he caught a plane,they shot a bullet in his eyes.If that is all,then why did he RETURN.{Rubbish film}.

ROFL grin grin
I totally forgot to add this movie. To think i watched the premier. . .after waiting hours to watch it, that was the movie i got. I vex eh! grin grin

Romeo and Juliet (Di cappuccino Caprio and Claire Danes) rubbish
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by RotannaEze(m): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2009
@ iice
so you've watched the movie too,thank God say you know say na rubbish film.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by iice(f): 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2009
Rotanna Eze:

@ iice
so you've watched the movie too,thank God say you know say na rubbish film.

Yeah i saw it, even though i do not like superman but hay it's based on a comic undecided
All the good parts were in the trailer.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by binhozie(m): 12:01am On Jul 14, 2009
iice i think you must have choked to death on your popcorn and maybe seen "titanic" in your dream or a vision where it was boring to you.
I'm sorry but titanic is not boring at all. I dont know about overated.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by iice(f): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2009
binhozie:

iice i think you must have choked to death on your popcorn and maybe seen "titanic" in your dream or a vision where it was boring to you.
I'm sorry but titanic is not boring at all. I dont know about overated.

Is that your wish? cheesy Pray hard for it grin grin

Individual tastes sir/madam wink Thank goodness my tastes runs towards weird cheesy
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Busta(f): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2009
Definately,

Cat Woman
Meet Dave
Disaster Movie
House of the dead
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by justkunmi(m): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2009
So.lmao.at.'Meet.Dave'. .
*winkin@iice. .running.out.of.thread.*
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by iice(f): 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2009
justkunmi:

So.lmao.at.'Meet.Dave'. .
*winkin@iice. .running.out.of.thread.*

You dey fear? grin

@Topic
Obsessed - craptacular
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by justkunmi(m): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2009
fear.ke? lailai. . grin

yeah. .obsessed. @topic

2 Likes

Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by bishoptboy(m): 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2009
dragon ball evolution (for kids)
Max payne (was boring for me. nothing new)
x files. i want to believe (if they dont have something more they should bother cos their TV series was good for me)
When I was a kid van Danme films was it for me but now abeg.
The trailer for Jumper hooked me and I went to waste my money and time
99% of what comes out of Nollywood

to many.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by bishoptboy(m): 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2009
I have forgotten the master of cliche. I came out of the cinema angry-Street fighter (legend of chunli) I watched it because I had little option in the cinema and I came out angry.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2010
Shadowboxer! the worst movie EVER!

1 Like

Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by obinna5000(m): 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2010
Wrong Side of Town grin Complete waste of time.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by ijawgirl: 12:24am On Dec 18, 2010
ATL-crap ghetto movie!
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 18, 2010
iice made dat Righteous ones/kill mistake over a year ago. Hmmm,
Dis thread is quite similar to a recent tread.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 18, 2010
iice made dat Righteous ones/kill mistake over a year ago. Hmmm,
Dis thread is quite similar to a recent tread.
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by ayusco: 11:05am On Dec 18, 2010
lord where do i start?

electra=rubbish.com
most knight shamala(watever his name is) films
next=nicholas cage n those dodgy films of his
batman and robin=bad puns(CHILL) batsuit with nipples lwkmd
Re: Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? by vescucci(m): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2010
So this is an old thread sef. Thought it similar to the other one. I rarely even see good movies again. The ones I don't wanna see again means I've been traumatised.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? / Download Central Intelligence 2016 HD / Adult Films In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.