Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,934 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:48 AM

Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate (71513 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by pinkrex(m): 9:45am On Feb 18, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-6P9jfk8iO6g/VASbPSLu_TI/AAAAAAAAHcc/yxbLf3wjBjM/s1600/anita%2Boyakhilome%2Bwhite.jpg[/img]

The following statement was written by Attwaters Jameson Hill, lawyers for Anita Ebhodaghe (formerly Anita Oyakhilome).

“We have been requested by Anita Oyakhilome to confirm that on the 8th February 2016 a decree absolute was pronounced in the High Court of Justice Principal Registry of the Family Division dissolving her marriage to Christian Onehirokpeana Oyakhilome.

Anita Oyakhilome would like to confirm that she is no longer involved in or part of Christ Embassy AKA Believers LoveWorld INC.”

Signed,

Attwaters Jameson Hill Solicitors
+44 20 3393 7265

Source: http://www.attwatersjamesonhill.co.uk/News/Anita-Oyakhilome.shtml

6 Shares

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by iWrite4People: 10:03am On Feb 18, 2016
Oh my... crywell God still does the unimaginable.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by thorpido(m): 10:08am On Feb 18, 2016
Oh well........
Jesus is still Lord.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Dirkcoyt: 10:11am On Feb 18, 2016
Honestly the world need to revert back to just giving birth and no marriage.

35 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by floragregs(f): 10:17am On Feb 18, 2016
Marriage is NOT for everybody! That's why I hate seeing nairalanders telling celebrity single ladies to go and get married. Please leave them alone! I repeat, marriage is NOT for everybody!

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by thorpido(m): 10:18am On Feb 18, 2016
Dirkcoyt:
Honestly the world need to revert back to just giving birth and no marriage.
You will have a lot of street kids then.Growing up with both parents(responsible ones though)still remains the best for every child.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2016
Men and women should learn to love, respect, be loyal and be selfless to one another in body and soul. Anything short of such leads to divorce... having a happy home takes lots of sacrifice from both parties..

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by thorpido(m): 10:20am On Feb 18, 2016
Amelian:
Men and women should learn to love, respect, be loyal and be selfless to one another in body and soul. Anything short of such leads to divorce... having a happy home takes lots of sacrifice from both parties..
A pity many don't want to make such sacrifices.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 18, 2016
So true.. a lot are not ready.. most are in marriages with one eye open.. one eye close... which shouldn't be at all... if one cannot rely on ones husband or wife.. who else can one say uv got my back..
Sighs.

7 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 18, 2016
Eiyyyyyyya cry Maybe God did not approve the marriage embarassed Maybe pastor Chris is not a genuine MOG. Only God knows.

8 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Afrok(m): 10:59am On Feb 18, 2016
Oh no! Not again... sh*ts about these two people will gradually start flowing into Nairaland and eventually occupy its FrontPage .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by lilmax(m): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2016
Failed marriage undecided

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Davidovinci(m): 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
She finally got what she wanted.....

Pastor chris ain't innocent in all this(ain't judging), but i respect the man for trying to make the marriage work...

If it was a case of cheating i'd undestand why she was putting on a show/bn dramatic... but it ain't. why divorce?

Well... all the best to her..besides, Salvation is a personal thing

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by pinkrex(m): 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
My question is: What is the consequence of this to the church? These are very queer people.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by pinkrex(m): 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Davidovinci:
She finally got what she wanted.....

Pastor chris ain't innocent in all this(ain't judging), but i respect the man for trying to make the marriage work...

If it was a case of cheating i'd undestand why she was putting on a show/bn dramatic, but it ain't. why divorce?

Well, all the best to her..besides, Salvation is a personal thing

For real? How?

5 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Davidovinci(m): 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
pinkrex:

For real? How?
How what?
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by pinkrex(m): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
Davidovinci:

How what?

What did he do to salvage the marriage?

20 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by cruzita(f): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
when two elephants fight the grass suffers.Now that they have divorced,the church will suffer because u can't preach freely against topics based on divorce or marriages since u couldn't maintain yours.the church will lose its name and members

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by kennyman2000(m): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
i can help her keep the certificate incase she needs such service for a token.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by kennyman2000(m): 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
cruzita:
when two elephants fight the grass suffers.Now that they have divorced,the church will suffer because u can't preach freely against topics based on divorce or marriages since u couldn't maintain yours.the church will lose its name and members

Yinmu. Church members have been brainwashed.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by myners007: 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
The Woman is quite over ambitious. Women should always learn how bto be submissive to their husband and be supportive ang encouraging even when the chips are down.Its not advisable for a Man of God to be involved in a divorce saga but Anita insisted and has finally gotten it. May God continue to strenghten you pastor Chris and your ministry will continue to wax stronger

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Kangol99(m): 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
This is a real test of Faith by life crazy situations. I pray that God will strenghten you. I know that all things would soon be alright. This same thing happened to Benny Hinn. It's a test. All is gonna be alright.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Demdem(m): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
Seriously, pastor Chris the divorcee. Shame.

5 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by IamPatriotic(m): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
then each party should go his/her separate ways, no quarrel.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by adult91: 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
this people just de spoil Christianity name. nawaoo!!. promoting divorce. judgment truly will start from d Church. oya helele!!! let's go back to deeper life bible church!!!

10 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Kx: 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
This does not look right at all.

"MOG" and "MOGW" men of God's wives, should be shinning examples of value driven bible based lives.
Divorce should nt be in the dictionary of "MOG's.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by ddippset(m): 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
I thought their beef was as a result of infidelity.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by cremedelacreme: 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
All these guy men pastors sef. Not trying to judge Pastor Chris or Christ Embassy Church, but this is not good for the image of the church. angry
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Abudu2000(m): 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
so since no certificate? what do these spotlight people have with cerficates if I may ask
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by ziego(m): 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
Well
What was the reason for divorce?
Any idea?
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by kennyman2000(m): 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
pinkrex:
My question is: What is the consequence of this to the church? These are very queer people.

No consequence. Our pastors know how to play their games in such a way that, he can even be so freed to preach on divorce and marriage and no church member will counter or find it funny but will even sense in his words cos they've been brainwashed.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat / Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.