Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate (71620 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by macphilip: 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
So what should we do now.
Praise God for her
Or give a testimony in Church this sunday?

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
ddippset:
I thought their beef was as a result of infidelity.
ofcourse is based on d grounds of infidelity
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by pinkrex(m): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
An excerpt of the courst file released to pressreleasenigeria.com suggests some infidelity. I think she said something like "inappropriate behaviour" around his female ministers.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
keypad1:
excuse me too. Did i judge her? I said certificate to fvck as you like. Is it a lie? Dont tell me she has not fvcked since separating from her husband

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by myners007: 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
marshborn:

Will you keep shut! How do you know exactly what caused the divorce? Do you sleep in the same bedroom with them? You are hear calling Anita's name.
Why are u in a quarrelsome mood this afternoon. Dont tell me that the current economic situation is biting hard on you

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by linearity: 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
Bobby4090:
The man never wanted the marriage to work in the first instance. If he did, tell me which Man of God will leave his family to reside in London while he stays put in Lagos surrounded by strange women who were masquarading as "Church Workers". This went on for several years as i learnt. What kind of Gods' work will make a family seperate for decades in the midst of temptations. They both got what they wanted and they both are an embarrassment to what they preach... so let the case close.

I think you are onto something there, and for that you win the Internet for today!

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by hamilton62(m): 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
No matter what, I fault the woman, Anita but that doesn't mean I am leveraging Pastor Chris because every reaction is got an action before it and my Bible tells me in Proverb that a wise woman builds her home and a foolish woman destroys it... This is hypocrisy from the side of the woman because she's the one pushing for the divorce in the sense that she must have been a marriage counsellor in the church and must have asked many marriages and partners to remain faithful in the times of their tides and now she's doing the other... How will the faith of these partners grow if she could be this selfish?
Love's not enough in marriage because even the divorced still love themselves but understanding of what the institution MARRIAGE is garnished with Hope, Faith and Selflessness makes it glide over the horrific tides because surely there must be one...
See your partner as your mum, dad, brother, sister and friend then you'll watch your actions and learn not to hurt them...
Miss Anita has lost faith in God, so she is doing hers.

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by mrgoldenleaf: 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
hamilton62:
No matter what, I fault the woman, Anita but that doesn't mean I am leverage Pastor Chris because every reaction is got an action before it and my Bible tells me in Proverb that a wife woman builds her home and a foolish woman destroys it... This is hypocrisy from the side of the woman because she's the one pushing for the divorce in the sense that she must have been a marriage counsellor in the church and must have asked many marriages and partners to remain faithful in the times of their tides and now she's doing the other... How will the faith of these partners grow if she could be this selfish?
Love's not enough in marriage because even the divorced still love themselves but understanding of what the institution MARRIAGE is garnished with Hope, Faith and Selflessness makes it glide over the horrific tides because surely there must be one...
See your partner as your mum, dad, brother, sister and friend then you'll watch your actions and learn not to hurt them...
myners007:
Why are u in a quarrelsome mood this afternoon. Dont tell me that the current economic situation is biting hard on you

This is what happens when a Fish is found drowned in water.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by leksbore(m): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
All this people ,,,should they ever thought of divorce ,,I guess they dont practise what they preach ,,,,,whatever happens they are meant to carry it as their cross.....its a shame on their Gospel

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Btruth: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
Mama naa single mother again......lol. grin

In all honesty, happiness is not attached to marriage. So, in my opinion, one does not necessarily need to be married before you are happy.

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by ddippset(m): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
gommex:
okay. So if i may ask, who was fucckking outside? Chris or Anita?
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by prophetfire: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
linearity:

How did you know that, it wasn't a case of cheating. The wife alluded to much of that in her accusations against him.
I am not a fan of christ embassy but anita NEVER accused chris of cheating directly or indirectly .dnt rely on unprofessional nigerian press insinuations.

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by MrBenSun: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
Tho I'm a fan of his teachings, I like the man...but I don't like the way his followers see him like he's one superman...they are 'storghed on him hornestlay'...i was a member for 4 years, so I know wassup.. i believe no man should be exalted that high..the way his members do eye service ehn...nor be here. everybody wants to please their own church pastor...taah

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by ddippset(m): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
gommex:
okay. So if i may ask, who was fucckking outside? Chris or Anita?
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by paschu: 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
Speechless3:
Is it love or God that keeps marriage. A MOG for that matter. God cant be this careless with his ministers. sad

Why bring God into a choice that a man and woman made for themselves? God gave eve to adam but was it God's job to make family decisions for them? EVEN IF GOD GIVES YOU AN ANGEL FOR A SPOUSE YOUR MARRIAGE WILL STILL CRASH IF EITHER OF YOU REFUSES TO MAKE IT WORK.

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Igbospower(m): 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
adipemcanis1:
It is sad that a marriage has to break up.In times like this...we should be sad, rather than rejoice.

I am not a fan of pastor chris,or his wife, and their teachings....but I wish them the best.
God bless dear... u are the 1st person here dat sounded like the son of the kingdom. As u have treated his own so shall he treat u. Amen!!!

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Igbospower(m): 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
adipemcanis1:
It is sad that a marriage has to break up.In times like this...we should be sad, rather than rejoice.

I am not a fan of pastor chris,or his wife, and their teachings....but I wish them the best.
God bless u dear... u are the 1st person here dat sounded like the son of the kingdom. As u have treated his own so shall he treat u. Amen!!!

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by prophetfire: 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
hamilton62:
No matter what, I fault the woman, Anita but that doesn't mean I am leverage Pastor Chris because every reaction is got an action before it and my Bible tells me in Proverb that a wife woman builds her home and a foolish woman destroys it... This is hypocrisy from the side of the woman because she's the one pushing for the divorce in the sense that she must have been a marriage counsellor in the church and must have asked many marriages and partners to remain faithful in the times of their tides and now she's doing the other... How will the faith of these partners grow if she could be this selfish?
I concur.

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by hamilton62(m): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Bobby4090:
The man never wanted the marriage to work in the first instance. If he did, tell me which Man of God will leave his family to reside in London while he stays put in Lagos surrounded by strange women who were masquarading as "Church Workers". This went on for several years as i learnt. What kind of Gods' work will make a family seperate for decades in the midst of temptations. They both got what they wanted and they both are an embarrassment to what they preach... so let the case close.
When you are married to a man of God or woman of God, watch it dear because he/she is God's tools to be used to his satisfaction and a lot of sacrifice is to be asked from you both but what I fault on this is that they would have come to a compromise to stay at a place (wisdom is profitable to direct) and nevertheless, she was selfish for divorce and lost faith in God... God's our everything because one with Him has it all...

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Montaque(m): 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
The book of Timothy adjudged a minister of God to be a man whose family is an example of what he preaches. If a pastor cannot hold his family together, how can he manage the church of jesus

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by prophetfire: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
gommex:
you sound so sure? Infidelity was not part of her reasons. Press added that one. Dnt spread falsehood against your fellow human being.

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Montaque(m): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
hamilton62:

When you are married to a man of God or woman of God, watch it dear because he/she is God's tools to be used to his satisfaction and a lot of sacrifice is to be asked from you both but what I fault on this is that they would have come to a compromise to stay at a place (wisdom is profitable to direct) and nevertheless, she was selfish for divorce and lost faith in God... God's our everything because one with Him has it all...

A man who doe's not provide for his family is worse than. an infidel. There is no justification for this... they are even outside the reason for divorce which only is adultery. thus they cannot remarry another person in righteousness.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by osusuallstars: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
its a pity it ended this way, what will they tell their congregation

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by blackpanda: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
thorpido:
You will have a lot of street kids then.Growing up with both parents(responsible ones though)still remains the best for every child.

Hoow many of the so - called married couples actually bring the kids up together under one roof. We live in an age where parents are to busy looking for daily bread and kids are brought up by either a single parent or nanny.....and this the same tin whether or not the parents r married!
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by linearity: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
hamilton62:

Are you sure, you are not leaving out the scriptures that also said....He that does not provide for his household is worst than an infidel? The news on the street had it that, there were some essential marital responsibilities that were lacking on the part of the MOG towards his ex-wife.

The bible also warned not to foresake your marital bed i.e. do not deny the other's access to bedmatics unless it was mutually agreed upon and must be for a short period of time, lest the devil tempt you.

They both are responsible and since the man is the head, he takes majority of the blame for his inability to keep his home.

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
myners007:
The Woman is quite over ambitious. Women should always learn how bto be submissive to their husband and be supportive ang encouraging even when the chips are down.Its not advisable for a Man of God to be involved in a divorce saga but Anita insisted and has finally gotten it. May God continue to strenghten you pastor Chris and your ministry will continue to wax stronger

How are you sure. Have you heard her own side. The fact that they live separately for years and seeing each other very few times in the year created a problem in the first instance. Why is the husband surrounding himself with so many show girls living in the house.

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Omoluabi16(m): 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
floragregs:
Marriage is NOT for everybody! That's why I hate seeing nairalanders telling celebrity single ladies to go and get married. Please leave them alone! I repeat, marriage is NOT for everybody!
I will slap you.Get lost with your heresy.

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by toggy: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
Luke 16:18 - Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from [her] husband committeth adultery.

1 Corinthians 7:10-11 - And unto the married I command, [yet] not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from [her] husband:

Divorcee Pastors please read! Be a Godly role model to your congregations. It is not all about money the root of all evil. End time is near.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Akin0: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
This is devils handy work. Marriage is for better for worse. So whenever there are worse situations, the other party should tolerate, endure and bear the consequence. We are not too clear for the reasons for this divorce, but it does not worth it.

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Speechless3:

Then they are not his ministers. God's servants would not twist his words to "suit their taste"

I believe marriages would preserve if people stay because of God than because of "love"
you believe! not of what God himself believe.

if you stay because of God, that means you don't love that person but rather tolerating him.

love matter ALOT. not God.

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Omoluabi16(m): 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
floragregs:
Marriage is NOT for everybody! That's why I hate seeing nairalanders telling celebrity single ladies to go and get married. Please leave them alone! I repeat, marriage is NOT for everybody!
I will slap you. Get lost with your heresy.

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by vicky85(f): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
Is this woman not tired............She is such a disgrace to womanhood.......when you started dating a Pastor.......are you not aware that you will not have his 100% attention......Abeg, madam Pastor Anita, i am tired of seeing this court case etc.....try and remarry a man that is not into Gods ministry..Abeg.....PASTORS WIVES ARE CALLED ENDURANCE....COS, THEY MUST ENDURE EVERYTHING......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly / Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat / Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52