Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate (71626 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
paschu:

Why bring God into a choice that a man and woman made for themselves? God gave eve to adam but was it God's job to make family decisions for them? EVEN IF GOD GIVES YOU AN ANGEL FOR A SPOUSE YOUR MARRIAGE WILL STILL CRASH IF EITHER OF YOU REFUSES TO MAKE IT WORK.
I believe marriages would preserve if people stay because of God than because of "love".

3 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by cescky(m): 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
The painful part is that she's a minister and this is a shameful thing, instead of her to conceal this in shame considering the flock she pastors she busy flaunting it all over social media .....irrespective of who's at fault it's obvious chris didn't want a divorce , but she wanted it... Quite unfortunate and I've lost all respect for this lady as these her actions don't exalt the word or God but she's exalting the devil

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by hamilton62(m): 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
linearity:

Are you sure, you are not leaving out the scriptures that also said....He that does not provide for his household is worst than an infidel? The news on the street had it that, there were some essential marital responsibilities that were lacking on the part of the MOG towards his ex-wife.

The bible also warned not to foresake your marital bed i.e. do not deny the other's access to bedmatics unless it was mutually agreed upon and must be for a short period of time, lest the devil tempt you.

They both are responsible and since the man is the head, he takes majority of the blame for his inability to keep his home.
You are right but that doesn't nullify my facts but remember, being worse than an infidel" does call for divoce because God said he hates it... She went too far in reaction.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by vicky85(f): 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Omoluabi16:
I will slap you. Get lost with your heresy.
PLEASE, IS MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE GOING TO GIVE ME MORE DOLLARS IN MY ACCOUNT? IF YES.....LETS MARRY.....
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
This is a real test of Faith by life crazy situations. I pray that
God will strenghten you. I know that all things would soon
be alright. This same thing happened to Benny Hinn. It's a
test. All is gonna be alright.
Men of God are n't actually God himself rather they are absolutely human, let pray for courage & strength for them.
It just like word that says "when fighting corruption it fight back" devil is @work but the work of God must move forward

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by keypad1: 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
linearity:

That sword cuts both ways, paraphrasing you....'don't tell me he has not fvcked since separating from his wife'
look at u. The topic is for d woman. When the turn of the ex husband reach i will do same.

Look at how u r quick to defend her. Guilty conscience no go kill you ooo

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by hamilton62(m): 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
mrgoldenleaf:

This is what happens when a Fish is found drowned in water.
I don't get you please.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Omoluabi16(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
On Valentine's day, The christi embassy church opposite was basically turned into a mini club.with their ultra sexy clothes.Worse still, after the service they began to play serious hip hop music.Truly, on judgement day, judgement will start from the church.God knee how much the church will deviate from his statutes and commandmy in the last days.Church hardly tell the truth these days, but tell people with itchy ears fables.God help us.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by linearity: 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
hamilton62:

When you are married to a man of God or woman of God, watch it dear because he/she is God's tools to be used to his satisfaction and a lot of sacrifice is to be asked from you both but what I fault on this is that they would have come to a compromise to stay at a place (wisdom is profitable to direct) and nevertheless, she was selfish for divorce and lost faith in God... God's our everything because one with Him has it all...

Nonsense, your first and primary duty as a man of God is to your wife and family, no matter how tough and busy the work of God is.

This is why Paul admonished ministers to be like him i.e. to remain unmarried, because he knows that the task is daunting, but if you choose to marry, you can neglect or diminish your marital responsibilities because of the ministry.

1Tim 3:4-5; said a MOG must rule his own family well with all his children under the teachings of God and that, if he cannot bring his own family under the control of God, how can he achieve same for the church. This is also a disqualification criteria for a pastor or bishop during the bible days.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by blacky76: 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
Na wa o with All the money they have the marriage no work So its not about having plenty money be tat Evry1 has some wahala tat needs solution
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by SBhelper: 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
SadNews
Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate [color=#006600][/color]

The following statement was written by Attwaters Jameson Hill, lawyers for Anita Ebhodaghe (formerly Anita Oyakhilome).

“We have been requested by Anita Oyakhilome to confirm that on the 8th February 2016 a decree absolute was pronounced in the High Court of Justice Principal Registry of the Family Division dissolving her marriage to Christian Onehirokpeana Oyakhilome.

Anita Oyakhilome would like to confirm that she is no longer involved in or part of Christ Embassy AKA Believers LoveWorld INC.”

Signed,

Attwaters Jameson Hill Solicitors
+44 20 3393 7265

Source: http://www.attwatersjamesonhill.co.uk/News/Anita-Oyakhilome.shtml
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by dolar4: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
After all,saint Paul said it,that no one is under obligation to marry if u can live in total abstinence of sex but if u can't,go and marry.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
is this not the same "church" where people pay to attend new year cross over service?

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by rocknation62(m): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
floragregs:
Marriage is NOT for everybody! That's why I hate seeing nairalanders telling celebrity single ladies to go and get married. Please leave them alone! I repeat, marriage is NOT for everybody!
So because marriage is nt for everybody,pple shld stop gettin married or wht I stil haven't gotten ur point tho...d problm is sm ladies as dis IN-BUILT pride dat dey find it hard,i mean so hard to come down from dere HIGH HORSE...

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by judedwriter(m): 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
floragregs:
Marriage is NOT for everybody! That's why I hate seeing nairalanders telling celebrity single ladies to go and get married. Please leave them alone! I repeat, marriage is NOT for everybody!
that's right-even Jesus said not all people can marry. But Jesus was referring to those who can perfectly control their libidos-now that is an exception.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Omoluabi16(m): 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
vicky85:

PLEASE, IS MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE GOING TO GIVE ME MORE DOLLARS IN MY ACCOUNT? IF YES.....LETS MARRY.....
Is marriage/life to you just about money? Marriage..genuine marriage brings satisfaction, fulfillment and completeness never experienced before.Society has successfully diminished the importance of marriage with all these baby mama and easy money syndrome. Marriage is one of the most important things in life when done properly.

P.s ..If you marry me today, I guarantee you'll be richer.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
The bible says judgement shall start from the house of God.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
Christ Embassy member spotted on Nairaland.

hamilton62:
No matter what, I fault the woman, Anita but that doesn't mean I am leveraging Pastor Chris because every reaction is got an action before it and my Bible tells me in Proverb that a wise woman builds her home and a foolish woman destroys it... This is hypocrisy from the side of the woman because she's the one pushing for the divorce in the sense that she must have been a marriage counsellor in the church and must have asked many marriages and partners to remain faithful in the times of their tides and now she's doing the other... How will the faith of these partners grow if she could be this selfish?
Love's not enough in marriage because even the divorced still love themselves but understanding of what the institution MARRIAGE is garnished with Hope, Faith and Selflessness makes it glide over the horrific tides because surely there must be one...
See your partner as your mum, dad, brother, sister and friend then you'll watch your actions and learn not to hurt them...
Miss Anita has lost faith in God, so she is doing hers.

3 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by snthesis(m): 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
unfortunately, this isnt about chris and anita. its an attack on Christians and the Family. What better way to sabotage the sanctity of marriage than the public dissolution of a prominent/well renowned "Pastor", the end game simply put, is baby Christians (even some Elect) that look up this so called "men of God" now have a precedence not to stay in marriages i.e. if "Pastor" Anita divorce "Pastor" Chris, then "who am i not to divorce my Husband and vice versa."
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by OkoAnike(m): 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
floragregs:

Just the way u remain single.... Huummmm
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by undigeh: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
God gives reason to what had become of them
saying

" And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient. " Romans 1:28 (kjv)

To do those things that are sinful as they are manifesting now before God and us humans.

Let's stand in the gab for their repentance and restoration.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by hamilton62(m): 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
linearity:

Nonsense, your first and primary duty as a man of God is to your wife and family, no matter how tough and busy the work of God is.

This is why Paul admonished ministers to be like him i.e. to remain unmarried, because he knows that the task is daunting, but if you choose to marry, you can neglect or diminish your marital responsibilities because of the ministry.

1Tim 3:4-5; said a MOG must rule his own family well with all his children under the teachings of God and that, if he cannot bring his own family under the control of God, how can he achieve same for the church. This is also a disqualification criteria for a pastor or bishop during the bible days.
You first and primary duty is to God not your wife because she also has her duty due for God too... Yes paul said it as an opinion but did God agree with Paul? God didn't as Levites to be single did He? Ler's start reason with God as a yardstick here... Do you know that men of God give more attention to the congregation that their family? That's the nature of their work not that they like it and they need a spiritual and understanding wife who knows this and has seen it as part of their hubby's duty.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by linearity: 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
prophetfire:
I am not a fan of christ embassy but anita NEVER accused chris of cheating directly or indirectly .dnt rely on unprofessional nigerian press insinuations.

The divorce Suit No FD14D01650, filed in the Central Family Court, High Holborn, London; by his wife in April 2014 alleges among other things, the following the following against the husband:

1. Unreasonable behaviors.
2. Adultery.

Look it up.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by vicky85(f): 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
Montaque:
The book of Timothy adjudged a minister of God to be a man whose family is an example of what he preaches. If a pastor cannot hold his family together, how can he manage the church of jesus
You are far away...so you can't know what some pastors are enduring....Satan is so smart that, he will use either his wife or children to bring him down...but whoever is stand fast will stand forever...
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by texazzpete(m): 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
myners007:
The Woman is quite over ambitious. Women should always learn how bto be submissive to their husband and be supportive ang encouraging even when the chips are down.Its not advisable for a Man of God to be involved in a divorce saga but Anita insisted and has finally gotten it. May God continue to strenghten you pastor Chris and your ministry will continue to wax stronger

Brainwashed fellow.
Someone has been submissive for decades of marriage. You also want her to be deaf, dumb and blind to all the issues too?

There are two parties in this. Either you pray for both of them or rest assured that your shallow 'prayer' is worthless since it stems from a selfish heart.

6 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by hamilton62(m): 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
TeOwl:
Christ Embassy member spotted on Nairaland.

I am an Anglican, A cross bearer in the Anglican Communion (Diocese Of Niger Delta North) where Bishop I.C. Kattey is our apex Bishop

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
odikwa serious so finally its done eeehhhn huhuhuhuhu crying in swahili
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by prophetfire: 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
linearity:

The divorce Suit No FD14D01650, filed in the Central Family Court, High Holborn, London; by his wife in April 2014 alleges among other things, the following the following against the husband:

1. Unreasonable behaviors.
2. Adultery.

Look it up.
are you sure its the original? Anybody can cook up anything to draw attention to their site or publication. You are not sure. I tell you again, adultery is not part of it, directly or insinuated by anita.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by ceeceeuwa: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
hamilton62:
No matter what, I fault the woman, Anita but that doesn't mean I am leveraging Pastor Chris because every reaction is got an action before it and my Bible tells me in Proverb that a wise woman builds her home and a foolish woman destroys it... This is hypocrisy from the side of the woman because she's the one pushing for the divorce in the sense that she must have been a marriage counsellor in the church and must have asked many marriages and partners to remain faithful in the times of their tides and now she's doing the other... How will the faith of these partners grow if she could be this selfish?
Love's not enough in marriage because even the divorced still love themselves but understanding of what the institution MARRIAGE is garnished with Hope, Faith and Selflessness makes it glide over the horrific tides because surely there must be one...
See your partner as your mum, dad, brother, sister and friend then you'll watch your actions and learn not to hurt them...
Miss Anita has lost faith in God, so she is doing hers.
You are not in the marriage with them so you don't know what she had put up with over the years. Do you think a woman will wake up one day to let go of what she worked for like that without put up a fight? He that wears the shoe knows where it pinches! If you can walk a mile in their shoes, then you will be in the best position to draw a conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by niyi123: 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
ziego:
Well
What was the reason for divorce?
Any idea?

Infidelity
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
yea... and i am an Alien from the distant planet called Nebular.

hamilton62:

I am an Anglican, A cross bearer in the Anglican Communion (Diocese Of Niger Delta North) where Bishop I.C. Kattey is our apex Bishop

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate by niyi123: 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
[quote author=prophetfire post=43035096] are you sure its the original? Anybody can cook up anything to draw attention to their site or publication. You are not sure. I tell you again, adultery is not part of it, directly or insinuated by anita.[/qu

Yes adultery is involve, but are you saying the man is super natural that cannot commit adultery if I may ask

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly / Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat / Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.