Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia (18600 Views)

Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt / A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) / A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:32am On Mar 30, 2016
ceelog:

Prince what's your take on the parapet that is moulded and plasted on ground and casted with smaller amount of rod, concrete and wood? What percentage of cost saving will it give?
Thanks for your enquirer,the moulded parapet do not last like the casted one's from preliminary cross examination conducted excepted in some instances way a good job was done as in during their pouring and iron work.In terms of cost saving l heard that it save cost though l have not check to verify

1 Like

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
Thank you Lord for ordering my steps today
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
April loading............... With lot of activities line up
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 5:41am On Apr 01, 2016
Wellcome to the month of April,the month testimonies ,multiplication ,open doors and divine favour
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
Wellcome to the month od divine surprises
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
Happy weekend to all my fellow narialanders
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wishing everyone a blissfull sunday evening
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:41am On Apr 04, 2016
Happy new week and wellcome with me to this week of favour and God's blessing
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 6:50am On Apr 05, 2016
Good morning fellow narialanders,we are going for a little work in Abeokuta this morning for a narialander
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
Do not dispise the days of little begining for at the end it shall speak,am blessed today
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
The journey was a safe one and to God alone be all the glory
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:30am On Apr 06, 2016
We are here for you,Good morning
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
We have a team of expert waiting to give your house that finest roofing finish your house deserved
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
Make a wise choice by engaging us for your roofing job as we will make it a project of quality and of test for you
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
Getting ready for another weekend supply and installation
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
Today was a great day cos l was able to meet my day's target of being in uyo and Aba factory to book my order.God thank you for the Grace and strength
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
Happy sunday to everyone here and wishing you a splendid week ahead,l will drop you with the pics of two supply job l did on saturday as the roofing will start tomorrow while hope to create a new thread for a roofing project l will start in port harcourt by next weekend
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
Yesterday stuff

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
Today' work at the other site l also made supply

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy weekend to you all

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
We have kick-off the roofing project in port harcourt today which a thread will be created for it,just stay tuned
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by mufutau55(m): 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
princejones:
Today' work at the other site l also made supply

What is the actual colour name for the above brown longspan aluminium?

Hajji M.
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:32am On Apr 17, 2016
mufutau55:

What is the actual colour name for the above brown longspan aluminium?

Hajji M.
happy sunday sir, actually it is not brown colored but traffic black but the picture resolution was bad cos the weather was about to rain.l will put on a clearer pics,thanks
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by mufutau55(m): 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
princejones:
happy sunday sir, actually it is not brown colored but traffic black but the picture resolution was bad cos the weather was about to rain.l will put on a clearer pics,thanks

Ok sir. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
We will complete the roofing of the umuahia roofing project this week cos the last lap of the roofing tiles for the gatehouse has been purchase,we will be leaving port harcourt on thursday straight to umuahia to give this project the last finishing touch for the roofing.l will keep you all posted and thanks for your patience and time on our thread.Port harcourt roofing project will follow soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
My God is faithful
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
My God is all l have and all l need,thank you Lord for accepting me as your son
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
My God is a faithful God and he has never fail me and l know he will never fail me
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
Happy sunday my good people of narialand
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
Thanks God for another friday as we are in nnewi for a roofing job of a narialander that contacted me through this forum and may the good Lord bless his endeavour in life
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by Breed(m): 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
Please what was the total cost of the woodwork for the Umuahia roof? - main house only
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 3:25pm On May 03, 2016
Breed:
Please what was the total cost of the woodwork for the Umuahia roof? - main house only
Thanks for commenting ,the cost of woodwork for both the main house and gatehouse inclusive was 236k including the laying of the stonetiles with inside nodding 2x2feet.You can call us today for your roofing project as our labour cost is unbeatable.Please for reference purpose concerning the price,l told client 200k for the woodwork with inside nogging 200k including gatehouse and he misunderstood it to include laying of the stonetiles which later resulted in him adding the 36k to the later price though it was not good but l had to do it for relationship sake,our woodwork price is not included with the laying of roofing materials especially when it is stonecoated tiles roofing.
Thanks as this was for clearance purpose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January / Baby Survives, Mother Dies In Anambra Building Collapse — Police / Residents Of Unity Estate Counting Losses Following Govt Demolition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.