Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) (86648 Views)

Ecobank Branch Is On Fire (Photos) / Ecobank May Shut Down 70 Branches Nationwide / Panicking Customers Besiege Skye Bank In Abeokuta, Ogun To Withdraw Their Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by BUSHHUNTER: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Only foois and ediots will always say/type that sh!t 'mind ur business'...if we should all mind our business the world will be dead by now

Walking down the road @ 9pm saw 5 men raping a 16yr old girl @ a corner should i mind my business?

Then we should accept gay/lesbianism?

Couple of armed men in ur house obtaining ur properties...I should mind my business too.

Your wallet fall off ur pocket containing ur most vital n essential documents..I should mind my business.

ETC

Fvck tha shitty saying

Btw...america never mind their own business.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by alomeda600(m): 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
All dose Ojere gurls (Mapoly)!!!
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by Adeyinka1758(m): 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Well, i won't condemn her
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by Adeyinka1758(m): 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
alomeda600:
All dose Ojere gurls (Mapoly)!!!
Dem sure die
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by tomdon(m): 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
nice legs

1 Like

Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by opribo(m): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
That's how they do, their mission is to seduce the bank manager or to hypnotize the teller into making mistakes therefore overpaying.
I know them very well because I've encountered them.
How on earth can a normal person dress like this into a public place when you are not in your bedroom.
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by mbjsuki(m): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
People with their mind set! What's wrong in this, please tell me.
Anyway,its joblessness dey cause this kind story.
Onto the next thing,abeg.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by jaelz(m): 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
Omo i don't see anything wrong in it o i mean the whites wear worse than this

1 Like

Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
I'm sure she made OP ejaculate in his trouser if not, wetin dey revealing about her shorts?

1 Like

Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by fejikudz(m): 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
OduntanGabriel:
she was castigated for her dressing today at Eco Bank. I wonder how a lady would wore such kinda revealing outfit to a bank and call it fashion. Even a real Guy cannot wear a boxer to the bank.
GET A LIFE

1 Like

Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by Paentera(m): 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
Mologi:
Her short ,her body,her rape

What a low life.
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by makabulchi(m): 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
sakabe:
op, wetin concern you?

the moment we learn to face our business, that's when we can have a good society... so snapped the picture to show the world on nairaland Abi..... I pity ur condition
Perv alert....Shebi na him dey pay her skool fees.
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by pyx: 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
The bank is opposite her house!
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by makabulchi(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
[quote author=tomdon post=43033915]nice legs[/quote
Sure bros...
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by sakabe(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
makabulchi:
Perv alert....Shebi na him dey pay her skool fees.
I wonder oh
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
Y is it dat people from SW can't use present and past tenses correctly? Only a few do though

1 Like

Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by makabulchi(m): 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
Only foois and ediots will always say/type that sh!t 'mind ur business'...if we should all mind our business the world will be dead by now

Walking down the road @ 9pm saw 5 men raping a 16yr old girl @ a corner should i mind my business?
Ur stressed,light up and b calm
I cud hook u up

Then we should accept gay/lesbianism?

Couple of armed men in ur house obtaining ur properties...I should mind my business too.

Your wallet fall off ur pocket containing ur most vital n essential documents..I should mind my business.

ETC

Fvck tha shitty saying

Btw...america never mind their own business.
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by sakabe(m): 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ghost447:
Why don't you start walking naked since it would ultimately be nobody's business.

if she walks unclad, wetin concern you? na you get her body abi na you born am.... my point face your business and get responsible!
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
I thought she wore just thongs. What's the biggie with this? It may be the weather is extremely hot.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by adelolo: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
there is absolutely nothing bad in what she wore. will you complain if it is a mini skirt or gown? as long as she is comfortable in it and it is not exposing her body. na wedding gown or iro and buba or SU cloth you wan make she wear
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by nijanigga: 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
Most Nigerians are hypocrite, wish you can zoom what many of them do in the secret, it will be shocking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by NaLaugh: 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
What exactly is wrong with her outfit? undecided
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by OkoAnike(m): 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
adipemcanis1:

Fashion.

While I want to tell people who critiqued this lady to mind their business....it is a fact that people judge you by your outward appearance....not by your inner person.

It is unfair....it is not right....but that's the way it is.

We may make fun of people who dress ''fully covered''...but the fact remains that if i was in a hospital or bank for instance....and a worker came to attend to me dressed in micro mini....or wearing a singlet and boxers........would I agree to be attended to by her or him?

Dress ''properly''. You do not have to....it is your right to dress as you see fit....and it is your right not to be condemned for dressing in a miniskirt. But....sadly...human beings are judgemental people.That's life....and life is not fair.

My guy ur wears say so much about ur inner person & it's also tell people so much about ur personality
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by elderken(m): 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
Op You just go bank to tk pics of other people. From the way you were concentration your energy to snap. Am suspecting you have a motive. Oya sharply tell us ur motive grin
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by jahsharon: 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
sakabe:
op, wetin concern you?

the moment we learn to face our business, that's when we can have a good society... so snapped the picture to show the world on nairaland Abi..... I pity ur condition

I understand your predicament, your dressing is worse than this.
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
Cool

Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by sakabe(m): 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
jahsharon:

I understand your predicament, your dressing is worse than this.

I can't laff... as you see me so Shey I resemble female abi.... wat am trying to emphasize is that as youth whose future of this country lies on, we should always face our business and focus on more productive stuffs, not taking pictures of a random girl in the bank! I don't think the op knows that taking dat picture is illegal!

1 Like

Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by akoladejesu(m): 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
Operation declare your assets everywhere. The poor girl is only trying to showcase what she has in stock to offer.. I like the way she dressed!

1 Like

Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by Socketbet: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
I think she is leaving very close to the bank cos she is putting on hair net some people cannot mind der business self
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by kehnton(m): 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
OduntanGabriel:
she was castigated for her dressing today at Eco Bank. I wonder how a lady would wore such kinda revealing outfit to a bank and call it fashion. Even a real Guy cannot wear a boxer to the bank.

she's probably high.
well, these is common nowadays.
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by mikkypel(m): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
There was no need taking pictures of her and posting it on a public forum , whether she is wrong or not undecided. What happened to talking to her and explaining why you think its wrong for her to dress like that

Make e cun chop slap or insults abi.. U try well well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / Trailer Load Of Rotten Naira Notes Cash Discovered (Video) / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.