Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) (101111 Views)

Our 2017 Projects Review With Pictures (electrical, Cctv, Whole House Audio,etc / Watch This Video And Buy From The Promo Price With Buy 6 Plots And Get 1 / Our Electrical Installations (conduit, Wiring & Fittings) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
Please Browse from the rear ( Last Page) for Newest Updates

The Properties section of Nairaland has birthed a growing ecosystem of engineers, builders, artisans, suppliers and clientele. I am happy to become a part of this niche as I look forward to productive and rewarding interactions.

Having difficulty choosing between different brands?
Want to know what designs and options are available? Confused about which way to go?
Unsure of the authenticity or reliability of an item you’re getting ?
Ask all your questions on making the right choices for your project.

There’s a sea of brands to pick from and a plethora of replicas and counterfeits to flee from, get the information you need or simply let us take that headache away and give you value for your Money. We’ll provide you with the best choice in your budget range.

We Provide Excellent quality electrical materials, excellent prices, excellent service and guaranteed peace of mind. We are appointed distributors of COLEMAN Wires & Cables and INDOASIAN Switchgears & Accessories. We are your reliable source for major but heavily adulterated brands; including ABB, Legrand, Schneider, MK etc.

Watch this space for pictures of available items, reviews, comparisons and general information on identifying good products.

I have a background in Mechanical Engineering and basic knowledge of material science & production. When I assess or recommend a product, my input is drawn from more than just market acclaim/popularity, I rely on my engineering exposure and an indepth knowledge of the local market and importers. I Hope you find my services a little useful, Thank you.

UPDATES WILL BE MADE FROM TIME TO TIME (please check the most recent posts for the most recent updates)

When we do business, its guaranteed to be "All Copacetic"

buzorokeke@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
Now for our first showcase..
Accessories, Indoor and Outdoor fittings,

Please find below Images of some available accessories and fittings

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
Drop lights and Outdoor Wall Lamps

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
Fixtures & Fittings

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
Switches and Sockets

2 Likes

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
More Switches and Sockets

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by FastShipping: 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
Following....
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
I hope u find it worth your while smiley
FastShipping:
Following....
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
Legrand Belanko

Legrand Mallia

Schneider Vivace

Scheider Neo

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
Two questions:

1) In order to get good final aesthetic installation, do you have any suggestions for the artisans and

2) Will you be able to give us ideas on pricing.

Sorry one more question, I am interested in seeing distribution boxes also. I need a high occupancy DB but I suppose that I can use multi boxes. Preferably an intelligent DB also.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by mufutau55(m): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
Following... Thx.

Hajji M.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
Always Welcom the Hajj
mufutau55:
Following... Thx.

Hajji M.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
(1) depends on what kind of installation exactly; for DBs for instance, use of cable ties, a plum, careful planning and arrangement/ lining of cables within the board etc make a big difference. for the most part, skill, aptitude, experience,patience and of cos remuneration determine the quality of end result with any given artisan.

(2) for starters the market is crazy right now, prices are way too daynamic ...almost daily changes, and the items are too numerous , which is why i took time to reference and number them prices will be provided for items of interest

(3) will be posting DBs over time. ABt, PowerCentre, ABB, LEGRAND all have decent amount of space. a little over 5" depth on the average

EgunMogaji:
Two questions:

1) In order to get good final aesthetic installation, do you have any suggestions for the artisans and

2) Will you be able to give us ideas on pricing.

Sorry one more question, I am interested in seeing distribution boxes also. I need a high occupancy DB but I suppose that I can use multi boxes. Preferably an intelligent DB also.

Thank you.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
allCopacetic:
(1) depends on what kind of installation exactly; for DBs for instance, use of cable ties, a plum, careful planning and arrangement/ lining of cables within the board etc make a big difference. for the most part, skill, aptitude, experience,patience and of cos remuneration determine the quality of end result with any given artisan.

(2) for starters the market is crazy right now, prices are way too daynamic ...almost daily changes, and the items are too numerous , which is why i took time to reference and number them prices will be provided for items of interest

(3) will be posting DBs over time. ABt, PowerCentre, ABB, LEGRAND all have decent amount of space. a little over 5" depth on the average

All points are duly noted.

Thank you.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by peaceland(m): 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
allCopacetic:
LED Recessed Lamps for POP, PVC etc
excellent brightness, very minimal consumption. especially perfect for use with inverters
General question sir,
is the gray colour the real output?. if yes how does that compares with the type that I can see the led bulbs?
thanks sir
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
No sir , the lamps are turned off easier to get a clearer picture that way. these are whiter and brighter than the typical energy saving lamps, I'll try and post a pic of some lit up
peaceland:

General question sir,
is the gray colour the real output?. if yes how does that compares with the type that I can see the led bulbs?
thanks sir
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
pleasure's mine sir
EgunMogaji:

All points are duly noted.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by peaceland(m): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
allCopacetic:
No sir , the lamps are turned off easier to get a clearer picture that way. these are whiter and brighter than the typical energy saving lamps, I'll try and post a pic of some lit up
I am trying to compare those with the attached sir
thanks
modified: somehow can't attach the picture here but sent to your mail sir, a comparism will be appreciated for a novice
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by EndiaSami: 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nice....

Bring it on.. smiley.. we following & set to learn

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
i assume you're referring to the likes of the below .
in my humble opinion the shaded ones are easier on the eyes, there's something just cool and pleasing about that uniform glow. they are also a lil kinder on the pocket.
the choice is ultimately yours tho.
peaceland:

I am trying to compare those with the attached sir
thanks
modified: somehow can't attach the picture here but sent to your mail sir, a comparism will be appreciated for a novice

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
slowly but surely, we sharing smiley. thanks
EndiaSami:
Nice....

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by brokensword: 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
Registered!
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
EndiaSami:
Nice....

Chief, can you do a similar thread on plumbing, please post a link.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
please meet the hajj for registration and matriculation fees grin
brokensword:
Registered!

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by mufutau55(m): 2:15am On Feb 19, 2016
allCopacetic:
please meet the hajj for registration and matriculation fees grin

WE go dey take the fees in Dollars ONLY o. Recession don catch Naija o. I dey weep for my motherland.
Will Nigeria ever "hail thee" again?

Hajji M.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 7:46am On Feb 19, 2016
for the first time in a long time, I'm starting to really worry, 400 to 1 is no joke...... no joke
it's still unfathomable how the parallel market price can double the official rate.
CBN just dey put restrictions wey no make any tangible difference
mufutau55:

WE go dey take the fees in Dollars ONLY o. Recession don catch Naija o. I dey weep for my motherland.
Will Nigeria ever "hail thee" again?

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by EndiaSami: 10:33am On Feb 19, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Chief, can you do a similar thread on plumbing, please post a link.
Egunmogaji. The fela of nairaland property section!
I have a thread already o. Plumbing materials n sanitary wares.
https://www.nairaland.com/2163896/building-incomplete-it-lacks-these/13
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
EndiaSami:

Egunmogaji. The fela of nairaland property section!
I have a thread already o. Plumbing materials n sanitary wares.
https://www.nairaland.com/2163896/building-incomplete-it-lacks-these/13

Now I remember, thanks Sir.

And a lovely thread too.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by mufutau55(m): 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
allCopacetic:
for the first time in a long time, I'm starting to really worry, 400 to 1 is no joke...... no joke
it's still unfathomable how the parallel market price can double the official rate.
CBN just dey put restrictions wey no make any tangible difference

We really have to worry o... imagine all my people in the village or even poor man in the City who has never seen Dollar even, prices of gari don rise because of Dollars o.
I am not happy at all... it's a sign of bad things to come in future. God help us o.

Hajji M.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by aao: 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
nice thread.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
thanks chief
aao:
nice thread.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
Indoor& outdoor wall lamps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. / Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) / This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.