Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! (1962 Views)

About To Loss My Job Please Somebody Help! / I Am Addicted To Nairaland All because I Don't Have A Job / Help, I'm Having Challenges At Work! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! by Janeyinspires(f): 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hello everyone :-)
I'm a newbie(Jane) on board 'flight inspiration-touching lives through WORDS'.I am about to land here.

My project manager(Moses of old testament) has already sent out some gallant peeps to check out the land.He only told me two names out of others o....So where is Joshua and Caleb?
Una dey here? Make una show;need your report about this land!

Don't know how to get to the other spies whose names where not given.Please,if you see them,tell them to start sending in their reports(I am about to pitch my tent)
;-) :-D
Re: Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! by Bartork(m): 9:50am On Mar 30, 2016
Janeyinspires:
Hello everyone :-)
I'm a newbie(Jane) on board 'flight inspiration-touching lives through WORDS'.I am about to land here.

My project manager(Moses of old testament) has already sent out some gallant peeps to check out the land.He only told me two names out of others o....So where is Joshua and Caleb?
Una dey here? Make una show;need your report about this land!

Don't know how to get to the other spies whose names where not given.Please,if you see them,tell them to start sending in their reports(I am about to pitch my tent)
;-) :-D

Am certain patience and time will show them to you.
Nairaland is worse than what you saw in war room. Words don't mean anything here and people talk like we all must air our minds and tots. I disagree with saying what is in your mind or the first thing that comes to your lips. Although I know the virtual status makes it easy for them to do as they like but if "here" is exactly how the world is then ............

But you'd sure find some of the peeps you've set out to find
Re: Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! by Janeyinspires(f): 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bartork:

Am certain patience and time will show them to you.
Nairaland is worse than what you saw in war room. Words don't mean anything here and people talk like we all must air our minds and tots. I disagree with saying what is in your mind or the first thing that comes to your lips. Although I know the virtual status makes it easy for them to do as they like but if "here" is exactly how the world is then ............

But you'd sure find some of the peeps you've set out to find

Really... I have gotten some reports and they ain't good, as in what you pointed out.

The land is a breeding place for 'mouth virus' as displayed thru words.Sarcasm is at it's peak here....It's really a battle field where peeps try to outdo eachother.One would even think that,their's a monetary reward attached to the lashing out...Jeez!

I'm not gonna take it personal here.In as much as we are entitled to express our opinion here,it is also an avenue to see thru people's mind,sense of reasoning n what they represent.

I'm putting on a costume here that says,'tread carefully'.

Tnx for d quip!
Re: Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! by Bartork(m): 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
Janeyinspires:

Really... I have gotten some reports and they ain't good, as in what you pointed out.

The land is a breeding place for 'mouth virus' as displayed thru words.Sarcasm is at it's peak here....It's really a battle field where peeps try to outdo eachother.One would even think that,their's a monetary reward attached to the lashing out...Jeez!

I'm not gonna take it personal here.In as much as we are entitled to express our opinion here,it is also an avenue to see thru people's mind,sense of reasoning n what they represent.

I'm putting on a costume here that says,'tread carefully'.

Tnx for d quip!

You are welcome
Most times I just see comments and I have to refrain myself from commenting too so I don't become a bird that shares same feather with the person in question.

I also noticed that most people don't actually know what freedom or/and maturity means.

How was your day
Re: Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! by Janeyinspires(f): 8:20am On Mar 31, 2016
Bartork:

You are welcome
Most times I just see comments and I have to refrain myself from commenting too so I don't become a bird that shares same feather with the person in question.

I also noticed that most people don't actually know what freedom or/and maturity means.

How was your day

Yea Yea,i feel same way too.Just keep refraining yourself.You are incharge of your life,you know.

I had a good day yest'day...Do have a good day today.
Re: Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! by Bartork(m): 8:26am On Mar 31, 2016
Janeyinspires:

Yea Yea,i feel same way too.Just keep refraining yourself.You are incharge of your life,you know.

I had a good day yest'day...Do have a good day today.

Of course I would
We all have an alternate personality that would fly if we let it.
And once its in the sky it would soar.
I won't be differnt from who I am if you were my neighbour

Good to know you did
Thanks
Would do/already doing

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! by Janeyinspires(f): 8:43am On Mar 31, 2016
Re: Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! by Janeyinspires(f): 8:47am On Mar 31, 2016
Bartork:

I won't be differnt from who I am if you were my neighbour

I love this line!
Re: Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! by Bartork(m): 11:01am On Mar 31, 2016
Janeyinspires:

I love this line!

Its true
The most abusive and raw person here may be your very commited church member or easy going coworker or better still your gentle neighbour

Most virtual idss are fake
Re: Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! by Janeyinspires(f): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
Bartork:

Its true
The most abusive and raw person here may be your very commited church member or easy going coworker or better still your gentle neighbour

Most virtual idss are fake

Yea,it's a hideout for people with double lives...

And who is deceiving who!
It's only to their own detriment!
Re: Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! by Bartork(m): 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
Janeyinspires:

Yea,it's a hideout for people with double lives...

And who is deceiving who!
It's only to their own detriment!

Well they don't think so
And come to think of it
Half of the world including me and you probably have doubles. There are places we go to that we just don't act same
Unless with a lot of discipline
Re: Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! by Janeyinspires(f): 11:50am On Apr 01, 2016
Bartork:

Well they don't think so
And come to think of it
Half of the world including me and you probably have doubles. There are places we go to that we just don't act same
Unless with a lot of discipline

One thing is certain;Being double is just like going round in circles.It's a complete waste of time.

A life with no discipline isn't far from chaos....We all need the discipline,buh just few know the huge difference it can make in one's life.
Re: Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! by Bartork(m): 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
Janeyinspires:

One thing is certain;Being double is just like going round in circles.It's a complete waste of time.

A life with no discipline isn't far from chaos....We all need the discipline,buh just few know the huge difference it can make in one's life.

Entertainment, corruption, peer pressure and trends don't give many peopla a choice the desire to fit in makes people become unnecessarily bold. If am not drunk I'd not want you to call me bigprik4pusy but if I use that name here people will term me hard and raw. And people don't want a sane person these days they want a lively and trendy person.

Those people who value integrity and know what modesty means must be disciplined as you've stated.
You've did speak well

How was your night
How are you today
How every
Re: Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! by Janeyinspires(f): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
Bartork:

Entertainment, corruption, peer pressure and trends don't give many peopla a choice the desire to fit in makes people become unnecessarily bold. If am not drunk I'd not want you to call me bigprik4pusy but if I use that name here people will term me hard and raw. And people don't want a sane person these days they want a lively and trendy person.

Those people who value integrity and know what modesty means must be disciplined as you've stated.
You've did speak well

How was your night
How are you today
How every

I quite concur here......People want to fit in and be acceptd at all cost,even to their peril.Society n trends are getting worse day by day.Life has never been about fitting in.At this point,what people should ask is,'How does the trend benefit me?' ,' Why should i conform?' You see,when you don't stand for something,you'l join the bandwagon.People should just learn to make choices/decisions that'l move them forward.

*smiln*
One needs to be sane to be lively n trendy ...We arn't grooming madness n stupidity na.

Adupe...
Se daada ni?
Eku New Month!
Re: Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! by Bartork(m): 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
Janeyinspires:

I quite concur here......People want to fit in and be acceptd at all cost,even to their peril.Society n trends are getting worse day by day.Life has never been about fitting in.At this point,what people should ask is,'How does the trend benefit me?' ,' Why should i conform?' You see,when you don't stand for something,you'l join the bandwagon.People should just learn to make choices/decisions that'l move them forward.

*smiln*
One needs to be sane to be lively n trendy ...We arn't grooming madness n stupidity na.

Adupe...
Se daada ni?
Eku New Month!

That's what you think and its true but check the world and see if the so called top notches are sane. Some give views and ideas that makes you wonder what bais they form their tot pattern on.

Yeah happy new month
Daada ni

All the issues in the world today came to be because someone who suddenly rose to stardom decided to talk dirty and tough and also give ideas that are not comely. But we know we

Hope your enjoying NL
Re: Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! by Janeyinspires(f): 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
Bartork:

That's what you think and its true but check the world and see if the so called top notches are sane. Some give views and ideas that makes you wonder what bais they form their tot pattern on.

Yeah happy new month
Daada ni

All the issues in the world today came to be because someone who suddenly rose to stardom decided to talk dirty and tough and also give ideas that are not comely. But we know we

Hope your enjoying NL

"Been rich,famous or a celebrity doesn't give one the right to call wrong right"
Forgotten who quoted it sha....

I'm enjoying NL,amidst all.Here is really an eye-opener.

N some response re quite hilarious.....
Re: Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! by Bartork(m): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
Janeyinspires:

"Been rich,famous or a celebrity doesn't give one the right to call wrong right"
Forgotten who quoted it sha....

I'm enjoying NL,amidst all.Here is really an eye-opener.

N some response re quite hilarious.....

Well its a right quote but most people don't see it for what it is.

Unhmm. Nl is cool

Hilarious that's true

How is the weekend
Re: Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! by Janeyinspires(f): 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
Bartork:

Well its a right quote but most people don't see it for what it is.
Unhmm. Nl is cool
Hilarious that's true
How is the weekend
Had a great weekend.I know you did too!
Re: Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! by Bartork(m): 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
Janeyinspires:

Had a great weekend.I know you did too!

Nice
I did.
How was your day
Re: Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! by Janeyinspires(f): 11:07am On Apr 06, 2016
Bartork:

Nice I did. How was your day
Busy but productive.. Sup with you today?
Re: Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! by Bartork(m): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2016
Janeyinspires:

Busy but productive..
Sup with you today?

Nice
I like that
Keep @ it

Am doing fine
How bout you

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! by Bartork(m): 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
Its past the stage of seeing your face.

Please and please find a way to show me

How are you today
Re: Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! by Janeyinspires(f): 9:27am On Apr 08, 2016
Bartork:
Its past the stage of seeing your face.

Please and please find a way to show me

How are you today

Yea,lol....

I'm fab..U?
Re: Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! by Bartork(m): 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
Janeyinspires:

Yea,lol....

I left my contact in 'war room' ...Buh coded.Decode it n meet me on whatsapp.

I'm fab..U?

Very well
I got the contact. "Happy bday to myself"
Its cool your fab.
Guess your studying/studied computer or mathematics

Am very well
Re: Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! by Janeyinspires(f): 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
Bartork:

Very well
I got the contact. "Happy bday to myself"
Its cool your fab.
Guess your studying/studied computer or mathematics

Am very well

Hol'up! Is it ur BD or for decoding?

Studied computer/math is a fairytale....I only remember been taught quantitative reasoning in pry...
Re: Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! by Bartork(m): 11:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
Janeyinspires:

Hol'up! Is it ur BD or for decoding?

Studied computer/math is a fairytale....I only remember been taught quantitative reasoning in pry...

Hol'up! Naa it isn't my bday saw that on the dm on wtsap

Quantitative is cool.
How are you doing
Re: Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! by Janeyinspires(f): 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
Bartork:

Hol'up! Naa it isn't my bday saw that on the dm on wtsap
Quantitative is cool. How are you doing
Oh! That isn't a BD matter......
Quanty was cool in pry. Still fab.... Is it e kaale or......?
Re: Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! by Bartork(m): 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
Janeyinspires:

Oh! That isn't a BD matter......

Quanty was cool in pry.
Still fab....
Is it e kaale or......?

Aiit
Keep it up
Decoded
Sent
Recieved
Re: Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! by Janeyinspires(f): 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
Bartork:

Aiit
Keep it up
Decoded

Sent
Recieved

I SEE...
Guud

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! by Janeyinspires(f): 9:40am On Jun 20, 2016
Janeyinspires:

*smiln*

(1) (Reply)

Are You Tired Of Been Broke?! / Need Help! What's The Average Salary For Fresh Graduate In Nigeria? / When Is Nigerian Navy Short Service Exam And Where?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.