Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River (74384 Views)

Chimpanzee Follows Farmer Home In Cross River State (photos) / See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? / See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by ajoskele(m): 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
OP, thank God say I dey always pray for you.
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by sarutobie(m): 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Another African civet bites the dust..when will we ever learn?

2 Likes

Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Flexherbal(m): 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Bon appetit
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by babyfaceafrica: 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
African civet soup!!
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by canalily(m): 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
I wish there will be another place like euroland or dollarland even pounderlandangrythis Nairaland is becoming bored with its meaninless topics.
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by tempest01(m): 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
I've seen something like this before
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by oboy3(m): 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
If Nat geo wild say they wan come Nigeria forest come shot documentaries on our Animals,I swear na only Owl and ants them go see

we Nigerians have killed and eaten all our Animals,chaaaaaaiiiiii

2 Likes

Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by tosyne2much(m): 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
dominique:
Let me guess, it ended up in a pot

That shouldn't be a question since we all know where it ended up cheesy
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
You do an shuushuuushuuu nai you do am chaa chaa cha

Lwkmd grin

2 Likes

Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by siegfried99(m): 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
That shouldn't be a question since we all know where it ended up cheesy

Lol..

Na rhetorical question grin
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Churchgeh(f): 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
You are not a nize perzon, grin
blackberlin:
That cat is called an African Civet.
By the way, your grammar na die. . . You killed the animal at your "working please" grin
Na wa o. . . cheesy
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by marc26(m): 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
Choi c meat
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by siegfried99(m): 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
OP must be a comedian grin
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
Wetin lalasticlala want do with this meaty post
#iseeyou
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
op u just killed mama ebere cat, be ready for spiritual batle afterward
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Youngzedd(m): 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by mekonglobal(m): 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
cheesy Happy peppersouping...
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Charlesedet25(m): 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
Company inspection...... Which of dem, mak i com collect ma share, i de akamkpa nw
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Lindasblog: 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ladies don’t give up on squats….yet, this lady built her a*s naturally from squats - http://9jahome.com.ng/2016/02/ladies-dont-give-up-on-squats-yet-this-lady-built-her-as-naturally-from-squats/
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Adesiji77: 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Whatever happened to animal rights? angry
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by jonnieoneng: 11:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
Melahou:

Anyway am not interested in the more pictures... Am more interested in that meat
Oh thou foolish Nigeriam........U have just murdered an endangered specie.
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by ManTiger(m): 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Looks like civet or ocelot. Not an endangered specie though.
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by cyprus000: 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
odinese:
hey op, it's good you killed it and gon' eat it... Nigerians with their inferiority thinking is gonna bite them off one day. They keep following everything the western world do, not knowing they are Africans... They praise the US all the time here on nairaland and I personally see nothing special here. Remember that the Nigerian government have failed to provide those things that can prevent people from harming this animals and keeping them safe, yet they keep on blaming the person who killed what he wants to eat and he ain't even throwing it away thou...when python is been killed, they keep on blaming the op that killed it. Or y'all think if we ever see a python here, you think we all gonna be looking at it? We"ll killed the hell outta it before taking it to the zoo grin....op, go on and eat that sh!t you killed and don't mind them haters
cool
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by menix(m): 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
OP, u just killed the main village CCTV that ve not allowed you to Hammer..

Watch Out!!! Very soon God will pick ur call....

1 Like

Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by engrjacuzzi: 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
is this op a graduate?
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by cyprus000: 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Elijahrona2:
You do an shuushuuushuuu nai you do am chaa chaa cha

Lwkmd grin
[size=13pt]
Typical nigeriangringrin

No be small shuu shuu and chaa chaagrin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by tosyne2much(m): 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
siegfried99:

Lol..
Na rhetorical question grin
I dey tell u baba cheesy
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Walexwal: 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Achilles2:
Am in Akamkpa now. tell me which side u dey make I come collect my share.
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by cyprus000: 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Adesiji77:
Whatever happened to animal rights? angry
[size=13pt]
Yea! That's more reason you should stop eating fish,cow,goat etc infact, It's a crime to kill fly, ant or any animal atall.

Animal right my ass.
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Achilles2(m): 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
julioralph:

Congrats to you oo, Nigerian James Bond cool cool cool

Bros no be small things ooo
The battle was so intensive but na me win am.

1 Like

Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by giftedheart1(m): 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
Oooooohhhh!!! And so? My grandfather was the first to kill a dragon!!! The meat has been kidnapped, and u r there with ur two eyes, reporting to us abi? Bros, we shall see...the one wey u kill tomoro ehn...

I don't talk too much, I'm a man of few words!!!
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Achilles2(m): 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Walexwal:
Am in Akamkpa now. tell me which side u dey make I come collect my share.

Come okomita

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Strangest Fish In Caribbean Uses Its Fins As Legs To Walk Along The Seabed (Pix) / Crocrodiles In America Came From Africa 11 Million Years Ago (Photos) / Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.