Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,451 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:37 PM

The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River (74333 Views)

Chimpanzee Follows Farmer Home In Cross River State (photos) / See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? / See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Baroba(m): 5:59am On Feb 19, 2016
gragraboy:

Oh yee ignorant fool, how long shall thy continue in thy folly?.....that animal has it's place in the eco-system. You went to it's habitat and killed it, what wrong did it do? Untill we extinct all the wild animals around us before we will be satisfied.

Don't abuse bro, we can only try to educate, next they will call it forming oyibo.. These animals play a wider role in our ecological system. The don't even compete with man for food.. If you want bushmeat rear grasscutters, at least you are guaranteed of disease free meat.. We can just continue butchering and eating everything that breaths..
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by babs01(m): 6:38am On Feb 19, 2016
Rat u knw kill na dis armless animal u con dey celebrate killing nawah 4 u o
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Anaselizzy(f): 6:39am On Feb 19, 2016
E dey look you, you dey look am bt d guy didn't try 2 kill you na. Anihw afta kill it, y humiliate it further her by poking it's ass?
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Ahmeduana(m): 6:40am On Feb 19, 2016
Achilles2:
Ok
Today i went to inspection in one of our sites in Akampka. Cross River State. After the inspection, i say make i enter company farm go look for plantain wey i do take go back to port Harcourt. On my way to the farm this animal just commot from know where begin open eye for me oo.

I do am shuu shuuu. He no gree run. I come do am chaachaa chaa he still no gree run . He just dey there dey open eye for me. As i see say the animal no get respect for me, and in other to avoid story that touches the heart, i remove the military knife wey i dey carry for self-defense purpose . After 10 minutes or so of intensive battle I won the war. see result of the in pictures below.
IS THAT NOT HYENA?
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by moshoodn(m): 7:02am On Feb 19, 2016
Achilles2:
Ok
Today i went to inspection in one of our sites in Akampka. Cross River State. After the inspection, i say make i enter company farm go look for plantain wey i do take go back to port Harcourt. On my way to the farm this animal just commot from know where begin open eye for me oo.

I do am shuu shuuu. He no gree run. I come do am chaachaa chaa he still no gree run . He just dey there dey open eye for me. As i see say the animal no get respect for me, and in other to avoid story that touches the heart, i remove the military knife wey i dey carry for self-defense purpose . After 10 minutes or so of intensive battle I won the war. see result of the in pictures below.

Very hilarious.... You sure know how to narrate a story!
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by IceDude(m): 7:04am On Feb 19, 2016
Daraph:
Fear of Lassa fever is the beginning of wisdom.
4get that thing jor! Nothing like lassa fever. Some years ago they said we shouldnt eat chicken(Bird Flu), later it was bush meat(Ebola).....Dem don come again with Lassa Fever, wetin we go come eat sef?
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by kuuljay(m): 7:05am On Feb 19, 2016
Op talk true you can't kill this thing with a pocket knife,no come dey form Rambo here
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by IceDude(m): 7:18am On Feb 19, 2016
Ahmeduana:

IS THAT NOT HYENA?
Hyena ke? OP just wanna form Rambo for us. If it was an hyena the topic would have been......."See What An Hyena Did To A Nairalander-Graphic Pictures"

1 Like

Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by HirstMOG(m): 7:22am On Feb 19, 2016
Office you said, what kind of office could that be?
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 19, 2016
Melahou:
You opened a thread yet you are booking space to be the first to commentm
I bow for you oh

Why is dat people are quick to judge or read meaning into peoples actions?
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by luluosas(m): 7:34am On Feb 19, 2016
We call this animal Edee in Edo language. It's a carnivorous animal
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Melahou(m): 7:41am On Feb 19, 2016
Alejhandro:

Why is dat people are quick to judge or read meaning into peoples actions?

because it has always been a ritual so we are now used to it
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Melahou(m): 7:41am On Feb 19, 2016
DonBobes:

Me self wonder o, d guy no try at all. Him de book space & na him b the op again!

Nairaland for you grin
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Melahou(m): 7:44am On Feb 19, 2016
byrron:

Na hunter him be, abi him get another appointment with another animal wey him done promise to kill by nxt wk for u?

guy abeg no make me use laff slap my boss grin grin
I never get another one yet

1 Like

Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Melahou(m): 7:45am On Feb 19, 2016
jonnieoneng:

Oh thou foolish Nigeriam........U have just murdered an endangered specie.

how could you say that...it was only a joke
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Pennyways: 7:54am On Feb 19, 2016
Achilles2:
Ok

guy you just offended the gods of the land. This animal is not just an ordinary animal its a messager to one of the three gods of the land, either Ekpeyong abasi, Ekanem or the other whose name I forgot. I believe this animal was on errand before you kill it. I advise you to meet the chief custodian of the land or the Obong of Calabar for a way to appease the gods for the sacrilege you have commited
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Achilles2(m): 7:56am On Feb 19, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
rittyben:
where in Akamkpa? It could be my village o

Old netim
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 19, 2016
Achilles2:
Ok

Thanksgiving punch line.

Meanwhile he saw the innocent animal running for its life then he chased after it and slaughtered it.
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Achilles2(m): 8:05am On Feb 19, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
IceDude:
Hyena ke? OP just wanna form Rambo for us. If it was an hyena the topic would have been......."See What An Hyena Did To A Nairalander-Graphic Pictures"

My brother no bi small thing fa.
Thank God no be Hyena
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Achilles2(m): 8:12am On Feb 19, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
emrain:

Thanksgiving punch line.

Meanwhile he saw the innocent animal running for its life then he chased after it and slaughtered it.

Bros i try chasing the animal o but him no gree run.
He just dey there dey open eye for me.
I do am shuuu shuuu for where he move i come do chaa chaaa with small stick for hand but instead make he run the thing come dey provoke more and more i have no option than to do the needful.

1 Like

Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Greenrevolt(m): 8:12am On Feb 19, 2016
This african civet is a nocturnal animal, so tge best of my knowledge it probably have been disturbed in its resting place and it ran out blindly. That you were trying to scare it and it didnt run is only cos it cant see you and is probably trying to ascertain ur scent before further actions, but what do u know? u killed it out of ur own insecurities.

Nigerians need to be educated on the situation of endangered species in Nigeria.
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by Achilles2(m): 8:13am On Feb 19, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
kuuljay:
Op talk true you can't kill this thing with a pocket knife,no come dey form Rambo here

Ok if u say so.
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by mizzyboy007: 8:29am On Feb 19, 2016
Everything about you is a cause for worry... you killed an animal that did nothing wrong to you. The farm is not even yours.... then you had the guts to come put it on nairaland. you are a wicked soul. the MOD that put this on front page is also a wicked soul. That cat is totally harmless, but your ignorance and lack of discipline has brought it's life to an end. Oya, both you and the MOD should go and eat it. insensitive human beings.
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by davidigomanel: 8:49am On Feb 19, 2016
Ebola like animals oooh. Be careful with it. Is a dangerous cat like animals and it very stubborn. Thanks.
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by davidigomanel: 8:50am On Feb 19, 2016
Ebola like animals oooh. Be careful with it. Is a dangerous cat like animals and it very stubborn. Thanks
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by SAYWOR: 9:02am On Feb 19, 2016
look like a cat
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by theGistsonline: 9:05am On Feb 19, 2016
Don't eat it! Better throw it away! Ebola etc.....
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by banio: 9:08am On Feb 19, 2016
blackberlin:
That cat is called an African Civet.
By the way, your grammar na die. . . You killed the animal at your "working please" grin
Na wa o. . . cheesy

I guess the guy just saw death. So it affected his grammar

1 Like

Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by 30secs(m): 9:11am On Feb 19, 2016
Wait, make I try understand una.. So una want make e adopt the bush cat? Take the civet home and start feeding it assorted meat? Uno, since it's an endangered specie?? Odabipe ori gbogbo yin ti daaru!
Oga flex ur meat.. If u fit chop that kind evil looking thing sha. No mind all this yeye holier than thou people
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by CodeHouse: 9:26am On Feb 19, 2016
Achilles2:
Ok

Ma guy you na calabar war hero o, see your monika sef Hercules, no forget the plantain sha
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by abduldope(m): 10:11am On Feb 19, 2016
Gamesmart:

I-diot, where did you hear that this animal is facing extinction?
smh... mst u insult bfor i notice u #backoff biko
Re: The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River by nickxtra(m): 10:46am On Feb 19, 2016
You should have captured it alive, at least

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Strangest Fish In Caribbean Uses Its Fins As Legs To Walk Along The Seabed (Pix) / Crocrodiles In America Came From Africa 11 Million Years Ago (Photos) / Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.