Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

What Can I Eat To Gain Weight ? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Can I Eat To Gain Weight ? (2495 Views)

Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? / Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? / How I Eat With My Tomato Stew Before Vs How I Eat Now(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Eat To Gain Weight ? by imtech(m): 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Where most of the topics on weight shares tips on how to loose it and most of the materials I saw online are virtually impossible to implement here in Nigeria cos they got all these weird looking food stuffs that are inaccessible for me here.

So all I ask is for someone to please tell me how to gain weight or muscle mass by eating stuffs We can easily find here in Nigeria

merci
Re: What Can I Eat To Gain Weight ? by vikacydevato(m): 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
Eat snails
Re: What Can I Eat To Gain Weight ? by Flexherbal(m): 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
Eat fatty food
Re: What Can I Eat To Gain Weight ? by imtech(m): 4:03am On Feb 20, 2016
vikacydevato:
Eat snails
for reals ?
Re: What Can I Eat To Gain Weight ? by PlayerMeji: 5:46am On Feb 20, 2016
imtech:
Where most of the topics on weight shares tips on how to loose it and most of the materials I saw online are virtually impossible to implement here in Nigeria cos they got all these weird looking food stuffs that are inaccessible for me here.

So all I ask is for someone to please tell me how to gain weight or muscle mass by eating stuffs We can easily find here in Nigeria

merci

YAM for 2 weeks!!!

Fried or boiled, either way you are sure to add weight!

Dont ask me what to eat it with...you alone know what you would like to eat yam with!
Re: What Can I Eat To Gain Weight ? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
Eat junks
Re: What Can I Eat To Gain Weight ? by scarletpearl(f): 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
dear, God created variety of plant and animals in different colour, shape and sizes
same with human some are fat,slim, short and tall. i tell people God loves variety else he has power to make of same face,colour,seize and height. its in the gene, am one of those slim people, if I like eat, EBA, fufu, vegetables, fatty food protein,junk or whatever I can't get fat my skin would only be fresh max would add little flesh but not fat, after adding little weight from so much rest, food and sleep some people would say see as u thin... I took after my dad and his family they not fat, very lepa people,

so u are God perfect image, if someone say u slim, say to them: if any one is fatter than me the person is too fat and if anyone if slimmer than me the person is too slim am just perfect.
you might add weight later though naturally.
Re: What Can I Eat To Gain Weight ? by Vince77(m): 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
Start drinking Whole fat milk
Re: What Can I Eat To Gain Weight ? by phunminiyi(m): 9:37am On Mar 13, 2016
I think the most important questions to ask is why do you want to gain weight? Have someone conducted Nutrition assessment on you? These questions are important because prescription of diet for weight gain or weight loss are based on some measured parameters of the body. It can only be individualized. If any prescription is made without these parameters, it may pose another challenge to your nutritional status.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jola's Chin Chin / Hilarious! Colorless Fish Has Been Discovered (picture) / Download Video : How To Make A Cinderella Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.